越狱-第一季第21集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论704字数 19616阅读模式
前情提要
Previously on Prison Break
我需要你的帮助才能把大家弄出去
I need you to let me get us out of here.
get out 逃离; 被迫离开;
如果你再敢陷害我的话
If you try to screw me over again,
screw [skruː] n. 螺丝; v. 旋紧; 诈骗(钱财等)
screw over 欺骗; 剥削
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
因为如果那些神经病不听话的话
Because if Crazy steps out of line,
step out of line 举止出格; 不听话
我所要做的就是给他们注射
all I gotta do is shoot him with
40CC的镇静剂
40 ccs of shut-your-trap,
cc 立方厘米(cubic centimetre的缩写)
然后他们就乖乖听话了
and it's beddy-bye.
斯科菲尔德和他们一伙狱工同伙
Scofield and his whole PI crew,
crew [kruː] n. 全体工作人员; 
他们正在计划越狱
they're escaping
老大 你很清楚我不可能
You know I can't
让你就这么离开这里的
let you leave here, boss
我已经远离毒品有18个月了
I've been clean for 18 months now
我很想帮助那些也曾经失足过的朋友
I want to help people get from where I've been to where I am.
今晚我就会把我哥哥从这里救出去
I'm getting my brother out of here tonight,
不过我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
你是在教唆我犯罪
You're asking me to break the law.
break the law 违反法律
不 我只需要你犯个小错误
I'm asking you to make a mistake:
仅仅是忘记锁门而已
Forget to lock up.
lock up 锁好(建筑物或汽车的)门窗
今晚离开的时候请不要锁上门
Leave the door unlocked when you leave tonight.
unlocked [ˌʌnˈlɑːkt] adj. 未锁的;
在精神病区的犯人都穿
The inmates in the psych ward all wear. . .
inmate [ˈɪnmeɪt] n. (监狱或精神病院等处)同住者; 犯人;
psych [saɪk] v. 用精神分析治疗;
ward [wɔːd] n. 病房; 病室;
白色囚服
White
过氧化氢正好可以起到漂白的作用
Peroxide acts as a bleach.
peroxide [pəˈrɒksaɪd] n. 过氧化物; 过氧化氢
bleach [bliːtʃ] v. 漂白 n. 漂白剂
用来伪装
Camouflage.
camouflage [ˈkæməflɑːʒ] n. 伪装
- 那妞在哪儿? - 一小时后她会去我那
- Where's your girl? - She'll be at my place in about an hour.
很快我们就要你偿还人情了
Pretty soon, we're going to call in our favor.
favor [ˈfeɪvə] n. 喜爱; 善行,恩惠
call in 寻求帮忙或咨询; 召回;
你跟不跟我去我都会上那架飞机的
I'm getting on that plane with or without you.
get on  上(汽车 火车等); 
我不能让你那么做
I can't let you do that.
计划提前了
There's been an acceleration.
acceleration [əkˌseləˈreɪʃn] n. 加速; 加快;
难道不是要大一点儿的飞机了吗?
Don't you want a bigger plane?
并不是逃出来的每个人都能坐上飞机
Well, not everybody gonna have a ticket.
如果你说服不了那个糟老头总统的话
If you can't convince a doddering old fool
convince [kənˈvɪns] v. 使确信; 说服
doddering [ˈdɒdərɪŋ] adj. (尤指因年迈)衰弱而步履蹒跚的
出于对这个国家经济利益最大化的考虑
what the best thing is for this country's economy,
economy [ɪˈkɒnəmi] n. 经济;
或许你就根本不是
perhaps you're not
我们中意的合作伙伴
the kind of helper we're looking for.
helper [ˈhelpə(r)] n. 帮手; 助手
look for 寻找
我打算越狱
I'm breaking out,
break out 爆发; 逃跑; 
我需要你帮忙确保
and you're going to make sure
make sure 确保; 务必
我的哥哥能和我一起出去
my brother goes with me.
go with 伴随; 在某人或某物的陪伴下前进;
休想 你个畜生
You son of a bitch.
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇; 
son of a bitch 狗娘养的; 王八蛋; 浑蛋
整个事情其实操作起来也很简单 狱长大人
We're going to take this real easy, Warden.
warden [ˈwɔːdn] n. 管理人; 监狱长; 
我只需要你为我做几件事情
I just need you to do a couple things for me.
你这么做只会多判你十年徒刑
You just bought yourself 10 years.
狱长在吗?
Warden?
贝利克的车在下面停着
Bellick's truck is here, sir
就在我眼皮底下
I'm staring right at it.
stare [steə(r)] v. 盯着看;
需要出动人手找他吗
Should we start looking for him?
迈克尔 如果你能马上把刀放下
Michael, if you just put that shank down. . .
shank [ʃæŋk] n. 长柄; 小腿; 由碎玻璃或剃须刀等锋利物品制成的临时刀
put down 放下;
告诉他
Tell the guard,
guard [ɡɑːd] n. 卫兵; 警卫;
你和贝利克通过话了
you spoke with Bellick,
他说他要去处理一些私人事情
and he said he's taking some personal time.
你根本不可能逃出这里 孩子
You can't possibly get away with this, son
possibly [ˈpɒsəbli] adv. 可能;
get away 逃跑; 逃脱; 
你根本无法体会我的感受
I don't think you want to find out
find out 发现; 查明; 找出
想把哥哥救出去的那种迫切心情
how badly I want to get my brother out of here.
- 长官? - 麦克
- Sir? - Mack.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
我刚和贝利克通过话
I just spoke with Bellick.
他步行去了市区
He's walked into town.
他有些私人事务要去处理
He's taking some personal time.
他没事吧?
Is he all right?
他很好
He's fine.
明白
Copy that.
很好
Okay.
我现在只需要你
I just need you
再为我多做一件事情
to do one more thing.
把林肯转移到医务室
Have Lincoln transferred to the infirmary.
transfer [trænsˈfɜː(r) , ˈtrænsfɜː(r)] v. (使)转移
确保他整晚都在那儿
And he needs to be there overnight.
overnight [ˌəʊvəˈnaɪt , ˈəʊvənaɪt] adv. 在夜间;
你计划越狱有多久?
How long have you been planning this?
这个以后再聊 狱长大人
That is a conversation for another day, Warden.
珀尔呼叫监房
Pope to Base.
pope [pəʊp] n. 教皇
收到 长官
Go ahead, sir.
ahead [əˈhed] adv. 向前面,在前面; 
go ahead 开始; 继续; 发生, 这里是"开始说吧; 直说"的意思
把林肯·布伦斯转移到医务室
Have Lincoln Burrows transferred to the infirmary.
因为体检需要 让他整晚都呆在那儿
I want him held overnight for tests.
明白
Copy that.
我们走之后
Once we're gone,
你可以在洞里找到贝利克
you'll find Bellick in a hole
那个洞就在警卫休息室下面
under the guards' break room.
break room 休息室
我很抱歉让你为难
I'm sorry you got caught in the middle,
caught in the middle 左右为难
但是终有一天
but, one day,
你会理解我为什么会这么做
you'll understand why I did this.
你根本不可能爬出监狱的围墙
You'll never make it over the wall.
make it 成功;
对不起了 亨利
I'm sorry, Henry.
一切都还好吧
Everything all right?
是的 他正忙着听电话
Yeah, um, he's getting an earful
earful [ˈɪəfʊl] n. 长时间的斥责(或牢骚)
get an earful 接受冗长的谴责或训斥; 听八卦
好像是来自惩戒署的人
from someone over at the DOC.
和德鲁塞先生通电话吗
Oh. Is he on with Mr. Drushal?
我不清楚 但是
I'm not sure, but, uh,
后来就成了电话会议 他还说不想被打扰
it's turning into a conference call and he said he didn't want to be disturbed.
conference [ˈkɒnfərəns] n. 会议
conference call 电话会议
好的 没问题
Oh, well, of course.
晚安
Have a good night.
迈克尔你知道吗...
You know, Michael. . .
虽然有时候他是个脾气暴躁的糟老头
You know, he can be a big old grump sometimes,
grump [ɡrʌmp] n. 脾气坏的人
但我还是想让你知道他有多看重你
but I hope you know how highly he thinks of you.
highly [ˈhaɪli] adv. 很; 赞赏地
没有你的帮助 他根本不可能把
There's no way he'd get that
no way 没门, 绝不
作为结婚周年纪念礼物的泰姬陵模型搞定
Taj Mahal done in time for his anniversary without your help.
taj [tɑ:dʒ] 泰姬;
Mahal [məˈhɑːl]
anniversary [ˌænɪˈvɜːsəri] n. 周年纪念日
in time 及时; 准时; 最终
Taj Mahal 泰姬陵
6:55
It's 6:55.
离放风还有五分钟
That's five minutes till tier.
tier [tɪə(r)] n. 级; 阶; 层;
tier这里指的是tier time(放风时间)
离再下一次鸣铃
It's one hour.
有一个小时
till the next count.
只有一个小时的时间来逃离此地
One hour to get over that wall,
get over 克服; 越过;
跑得越远越好
and as far away from this prison as possible.
你已把马桶的螺丝拧开了吧
You unscrewed the toilet, right
unscrew [ˌʌnˈskruː] v. (被)旋松,拧开; 拧下…的螺丝
那要花五分钟 我们已经没有多余的时间了
That's five minutes we don't have.
我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我太紧张了...
I'm just. . . Just. . .
我就感觉
I just feel like
feel like 想做; 想要; 感受; 感觉; 感觉想平常一样
好像脑子一阵眩晕
my head is spinning a little.
spin [spɪn] v. (使)快速旋转; 纺(纱)
你没事吧
Are you okay?
如果我们被抓的话...
If we get caught,
我根本承受不了再多十年徒刑
I can't do 10 more years, bro.
bro [brəʊ] n. 兄(或弟); (对男子的友好称呼)哥们儿,伙计
真的输不起啊
I can't.
放风时间 一共一小时
Tier time, one hour
tier time (监狱俚语)放风时间
现在已经无路可退了
There's no going back now.
there's no going back 没有回头路
孩子你很可能会卡在下面管道里...
If you get stuck in one of them pipes, boy. . .
get stuck 受困于
小心狱警
Bull.
bull [bʊl] n. 公牛; (俚语)警察
继续走啊 狱警 对 就这样不要停
Keep walking, Bull, keep walking.
你没事吧
You okay?
放心
Great.
衣服上怎么还有蓝色斑迹
It's got blue spots.
不好意思 我漂白得晚了
Yo, I got a late start.
你连一件事情都搞不好
Only one thing you needed to do.
堵住门口 我得把螺丝拆完
Block the gate. I got to finish this off.
block [blɒk] n. 大块; 立方体; 大楼; 街区 v. 堵住(某人的路等);
finish off 消耗完; 杀; 打败; 摧毁; 结束
为你祈祷 图多尔
Said a prayer for you, Theodore.
prayer [preə(r)] n. 祷告
为我们大家祈祷
Said a prayer for us all.
给我干掉他
I want him dead.
任何人敢挡道的话...
Anybody gets in the way,
get in the way 阻碍; 妨碍
一并干掉
gets run over.
run over 碾过;
半杯就够了 麦克
Just a half cup, Mack
如果超过半杯的话 我整晚都会睡不着
If I have more than that, I'll be up all night.
谢了
Thank you, bro.
还有多少螺丝没卸?
How many more screws?
把人交出来
Get C-Note out here.
什么? 没看到他啊
Huh? Haven't seen him, man.
这真的很感人 你站出来保护朋友
That's real touching and all, you sticking up for a brother,
and all 也;
stick up for 捍卫
但是你们最好都闪到一边
but y'all need to step aside,
aside [əˈsaɪd] adv. 到旁边;
step aside 让开; 下台; 退休
现在就闪开
right now.
这有什么你需要的吗
Something you need
- 他人在哪儿 - 不是告诉过你吗 我们没有看到过他
- Where is he? - Told you, we haven't seen him.
这期间 你所说的一切都是骗人的
This whole time, everything you said was a lie?
不 不是这样的
No. No,
我从没有停止为林肯的清白作斗争 真的从来没有停过
I never stopped fighting for Lincoln's innocence, never.
innocence [ˈɪnəsns] n. 清白; 无辜;
fight for 为...而战斗; 为支持...而斗争
他们是在我接手这个案子后 才联系上我的
They approached me after I took this case.
approach [əˈprəʊtʃ] v. 靠近,接近
他们是谁?
Who's they?
阿布鲁奇
John Abruzzi.
阿布鲁奇 那个黑帮老大?
John Abruzzi, the mob boss?
mob [mɒb] n. 人群; 暴民; 黑手党
对 是他
Yes, yes.
他给你多少酬劳?
How much did he pay you?
我父亲的自由
My father's freedom.
你不是说你父亲已经被证明无罪了吗
You said your father was exonerated.
exonerate [ɪɡˈzɒnəreɪt] v. 宣布(某人)无罪;
我承认撒谎了 行了吧?
I lied, okay?
我答应监控你的行踪 作为交换
I agreed to keep tabs on you. In exchange,
tab [tæb] n. 标签;
keep tabs on 密切注意,严密监视(某人的一举一动)
exchange [ɪksˈtʃeɪndʒ] n. 交换;
in exchange 作为交换
阿布鲁奇找了个早就被判无期的家伙
Abruzzi had some guy who was already doing a life sentence
来顶我父亲被冤加的谋杀罪
cop to the murder that my father didn't commit.
cop [kɒp] n. 警察 v. 遭受; 忍受;
commit [kəˈmɪt] v. 做出(错或非法的事); 犯(罪或错等);
cop to 承认做
这样我才把父亲救了出来
And that's how I got him out of jail.
jail [dʒeɪl] n. 监狱
用你父亲的生命来交换我的
Your dad's life for mine.
这里没人会受到伤害 维罗妮卡
No one needs to get hurt here, Veronica.
你认为阿布鲁奇是因为需要法律顾问才打我主意的吗
Oh, you think Abruzzi wants legal advice from me?
legal [ˈliːɡl] adj. 法律的; 合法的;
legal advice 法律咨询
你所需要做的
All you have to do
就是确保迈克尔告诉阿布鲁奇
is make sure Michael gives this Abruzzi guy
他所需要的信息 就这些了
what he needs to know, that's it.
尼克
Nick
你也不会相信他们会让我活下去 不是吗
you don't think they're gonna let me live, do you?
我不得不相信
I gotta believe that.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
没问题
Right
站起来
Stand up.
我们必须出发了
We have to go.
起来
Get up.
查尔斯
Charles.
苏克雷 放下床单
Sucre, drop the sheet
曼奇 下一个是你
Manche, you're next
去吧
Let's move it
move it 快点; 快点走; 快点让开; 
这是给你的
That one's for you
快点 死胖子
Move your fat ass
ass [æs] n. 蠢人; 屁股;
move one's ass 快走; 快点; 快让开
这是给你的
That's for you
长者优先
Age before beauty
beauty [ˈbjuːti] n. 美; 美人;
age before beauty 长者优先
走了
All right
你已经搞定医务室的钥匙了?
So, you got a key to the infirmary?
不能这么说
Not exactly
not exactly 不完全是
怎么样 我们进展如何?
All right. How are we doing, baby?
不太妙 我们已经比计划落后了十分钟
Not good We're already 10 minutes behind
快点行动吧
Let's move it
救命!
Help!
救命啊!
Help!
救命! 救命啊...
Help!
救命!
Help!
你听到没有?
Did you hear that?
听到什么?
Hear what?
救命!
Help!
嘘!
Hush!
hush [hʌʃ] v. 安静; 别说话; 
听见什么吗
Hear anything
老兄 这里连个鬼影都没有
There's nobody here, man.
我发誓我确实听到的
I swear, I heard something.
swear [sweə(r)] v. 咒骂; 发誓要; 肯定地说
走吧
Come on, let's go.
come on 加油; 快点
你再叫...
You scream. . .
scream [skriːm] v. 尖叫; 高声喊,大声叫
我就把你气管割断 明白了吗
and I'll cut out your windpipe, got me?
windpipe [ˈwɪndpaɪp] n. 气管
我要他的外套和帽子派用处
I need his jacket and his hat.
都是斯科菲尔德的主意吧 呃?
Brains of the outfit, huh, Scofield?
outfit [ˈaʊtfɪt] n. 全套服装; 团队; 小组;
the brains of the/this/that outfit 团体的领袖
他在引领你们走向深渊
He's leading you off a cliff, boys.
cliff [klɪf] n. (常指海洋边的)悬崖,峭壁
lead off 带头; 开始; 
你现在的表现
Now, you're acting
就好似你还是负责人
like you still in charge.
charge [tʃɑːdʒ] n. 要价,收费; 指控; 主管; 
in charge 主管; 负责
闭上你的臭嘴 贱货
Shut your mouth, bitch.
傻逼
So pendejo
pendejo [penˈdāhō] n. 笨蛋;
我们走
Let's go.

You
你知道的 他是...
You know, he's. . .
再见了
Ciao, bello.
Ciao, bello (意大利语)再见, 美人
听我说 求你不要这么做
Nick, please don't do this.
告诉迈克尔 记得把阿布鲁奇想要的东西给他
Tell Michael to give Abruzzi what he wants.
求你了尼克 他们一定会杀了我的
Please, Nick, come on, they're going to kill me.
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick, no!
大家都把外套穿上
Everyone put your coveralls on.
coveralls [ˈkʌvərɔːlz] 工作服; 穿脱连身型防护衣
put on 穿上;
我一分钟后回来
I'll be back in a minute.
你去哪里?
Yo, where you going, man?
照他说的办 穿起来吧
You heard him. Come on.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous, man.
ridiculous [rɪˈdɪkjələs] adj. 愚蠢的; 荒谬的; 荒唐的
我们都很清楚现在这种局面
The scope of this, which we're all aware of,
scope [skəʊp] n. 范围; 视野
aware [əˈweə(r)] adj. 知道; 意识到; 明白;
be aware of 意识到,知道;
会影响到议案的判决
can cloud judgment.
cloud [klaʊd] n. 云; v. 使难以理解; 使模糊;(使)不透明;
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt] n. 看法; 判断力; 判决;
我建议把这件事看得简单点
I suggest we look at this in very simple terms.
就好比我们有一个员工 她工作不好
We have an employee, she's not working out.
employee [ɪmˈplɔɪiː] n. 雇员
work out 完成; 有效; 如预期发生或进行; 
我们炒了她鱿鱼 就得处理得这么简单
We fire her. It needs to be that simple.
可她毕竟是美利坚合众国的副总统啊
She's the Vice President of the United States.
那又怎么样 她干到头了
And that's all she'll ever be.
在民意测验中她的支持率骤降
She's plummeting in the polls.
plummet [ˈplʌmɪt] v. 暴跌; 速降
poll [pəʊl] n. 民意测验; 民意调查;
如果我们还让她做竞选人
If we keep her as our candidate,
candidate [ˈkændɪdət] n. 候选人
我们就等于把总统的宝座拱手让给了她的竞争对手
we're handing the presidency to her opponent,
presidency [ˈprezɪdənsi] n. 总统的职位(或任期等)
opponent [əˈpəʊnənt] n. 对手; 竞争者;
那么我们寄希望于卡罗琳执政后
and then everything we hope to gain
gain [ɡeɪn] v. 获得; 赢得;
想得到的一切也随之而逝了
with Caroline in office, it's all gone.
好吧 如果我们要求她退出竞选
Fine. We ask her to drop out.
drop out 退学; 退出;
如何能保证她对她掌握的一切
How do we know she'll keep her mouth shut
只字不吐呢
on everything she knows?
萨曼莎
Samantha
在 老板
Yes, sir.
我现在需要你非常坦诚的作一个评估
I need a very frank assessment from you, right now.
frank [fræŋk] adj. 坦率的; 直率的
就你和她打交道了解的情况来看
Based on your contact with her,
contact [ˈkɒntækt] n. 联系,联络; 往来; 
副总统会保持沉默吗
will the Vice President go quietly?
quietly ['kwaɪətli] adv. 轻声地; 安静地;
不会
No.
绝无可能
Absolutely not.
absolutely [ˈæbsəluːtli] adv. 绝对地,完全地; 
竞选上总统
Becoming president
对她而言是最最重要的事情
is the most important thing to her.
如果我们让她弃选
If we take that away,
take away 拿走;
她就好比输掉一切 无所顾忌了
she has absolutely nothing to lose.
这样一来 我敢打保票 她会尽她所能
And I guarantee you, she will do everything she can
guarantee [ˌɡærənˈtiː] n. 保证; 担保; v. 保证; 担保; 
把每个能拉的人都一起拉下水
to take everyone she can down with her.
take down 打败或杀(某人);
我们需要对她采取点行动
We need to make a move on her.
make a move 采取行动; 出发; 离开
从现在就开始
Now.
你没事吧 医生?
You okay, Doc?
发生什么了?
What's going on?
what is going on 发生什么事了; 怎么一回事;
我不知道
I don't know.
我们应该怎么做
What are we supposed to do,
就这么呆坐着?
just sit here?
我不知道!
No. I don't know!
天哪...
Man.
整个事情都一团遭
This whole thing is messed up, bro.
mess [mes] n. 肮脏; 杂乱; v. 弄脏; 弄乱;
mess up 搞砸; 使混乱;
戈多 你不想走就回去好了
Feel free not to come, Gordo.
feel free 随意
我们被陷害了
We're screwed.
be screwed 被骗;
我们被出卖了!
We're screwed!
快点 我们快走
Come on, let's go! Let's. . .
迈克尔 我们必须得回去
Michael, we got to go back.
我们正按计划前进
We're moving forward.
forward [ˈfɔːwəd] adv. 向前; 
move forward 前进;
我们得继续按照计划行事
We stick with the plan.
stick with 继续做
白痴 难道你是聋子 你听到那警报声吗
Look, do your ears work, fool? Do you hear that?
这是在精神病区的火警声
It's the fire alarm in psych ward.
alarm [əˈlɑːm] n. 惊恐; 警报;
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
警报是我发的
I set it off.
为什么要这么做
Why?
注意保持秩序撤离大楼
Exit the building in an orderly fashion.
exit [ˈeksɪt] n. 出口; v. 出去;
orderly [ˈɔːdəli] adj. 整洁的; 有秩序的;
fashion [ˈfæʃn] n. 流行款式; 方式
orderly fashion 有序的方式
注意保持秩序撤离大楼
Exit the building in an orderly fashion.
我们在这种偏僻地方
We're in the sticks.
in the sticks 在乡村; 在偏僻地区
有很多人会听到飞机降落的
You know how many people would have heard a jet like this land?
jet [dʒet] n. 喷气式飞机;
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
是误报警
False alarm.
false [fɔːls] adj. 错误的;
大家都回到精神病区
Back to the psych ward, everyone.
现在和我一齐走
Walk in with me, now.
非常好
Very good.
保持前行就对了
Just gonna keep on walking.
等一下
Hold up!
hold up 等一下; 站住; 
还有些人
Got some stragglers.
straggler [ˈstræɡlə(r)] n. 落伍者; 掉队者; 落在最后的人(或动物)

Cool.
走吧
Let's go!
等一下
Wait a minute.
那可不是精神病区的专用白囚服
That's not wack-shack-issue.
都给我停下 站在原地不要动
Everybody, stop! Stay where you are!
听到没有 站在原地不要动
I said, stay where you are.
有问题吗
What's the problem?
阿布鲁奇就在那
That's John Abruzzi right there.
那...
Yeah, that's. . .
那可不妙
That's bad news.
对了 你不是有镇静剂吗
Listen, you got that sedative you were talking about?
sedative [ˈsedətɪv] n. 镇静剂
对的
Yeah.
现在有吗
You got some now?

Yeah.
那就用吧
Let's have it.
这个能把他放倒 对吗
This will put him out, right?
put out 扑灭; 产生特定功率; 使失去知觉
对 失去知觉
Like a light.
like a light 失去知觉的; 麻木的
走 快走
Let's go. Let's go,
- 走 - 怎么走法?
- let's go! - Where are we going?
直行穿过大堂
Straight down the hall. Straight down.
尼克 求求你 不要那样做
Nick, please don't do this.

Come on.
你要对我怎样?
What's going on?
我把你送到飞机场
I'm getting you to the airport.
去 快去 走 走啦
Go, go, go.
飞去布莱克福特找斯蒂德曼
You get to Blackfoot, you find Steadman.
你还有时间
There's still time for you
去找到事情的真相
to get to the bottom of this thing.
get to the bottom of sth 找出某事的真正原因或原因
拿着 拿着这个
Take this, take this.
我对刚刚发生的事很抱歉 明白吗
I'm sorry about this, okay?
你得相信我 真的很对不起
You gotta believe me, I'm sorry.
送她去机场
Take her to O'Hare.
爸爸 你还有我公寓的钥匙吗
Dad, you still got the key to my apartment?
apartment [əˈpɑːtmənt] n. 公寓套房;
对 在那碰头
Yeah, just meet me there.
稍后在给你解释
I'll explain it later,
就在那见
just meet me there.
走了一半了呵
Halfway there, yo.
halfway [ˌhɑːfˈweɪ] adv. 在…的中间; 在中途;
怎么了?
What's up?
what's up 怎么了? 最近怎样?
我知道你去贝利克那告密了
I know you told Bellick.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
但是算我欠你的 所以现在来偿还
But I owed you, and I pay my debts.
owe [əʊ] v. 欠
debt [det] n. 借款; 恩情
pay one's debt 还债; 服刑
但是只要我们一离开这
But as soon as we're out of here,
你走你的 我们走我们的
you go your way, we'll go ours.
明白吗
You understand?
莎拉
Oh, Sara.
那是精神病区的误报警
It was a false alarm at the psych ward.
- 怪不得刚刚一阵喧哗 - 那就好 谢谢
- That's what all that racket was about. - Good, thank you.
racket [ˈrækɪt] n. 喧哗; 吵闹; 球拍
晚安
Good night.
听着 老兄 如果因为要出去而害你丢了性命那就不值了
Look, baby, it ain't worth it if it's gonna kill you.
我一定能出去的
I'm getting out of here.
你反应太过激了
You're overreacting.
overreact [ˌəʊvəriˈækt] v. 反应过激,反应过火
我不想吓到你 保罗
I don't mean to shock you, Paul,
shock [ʃɒk] n. 震惊;
但有些事情我知道而你不知道
but I am privy to things that you're not.
privy [ˈprɪvi] adj. 准许知情; 可参与秘事
privy to 允许知道(某些秘密)
我现在就告诉你
And I am telling you,
那公司把我给卖了
the company is selling me down the river.
那只是一场筹款宴会
It's a Legend for Literacy fundraiser.
legend [ˈledʒənd] n. 传说; (尤指某领域中的)传奇人物;
literacy [ˈlɪtərəsi] n. 读写能力
fundraiser ['fʌndˌreɪzə(r)] n. 资金筹集者
不能说明任何问题 不过是场鸡肋的晚宴罢了
It doesn't mean anything. It's a rubber-chicken dinner.
rubber-chicken dinner 在大型餐饮活动(尤其是政治或公司筹款活动)中供应的晚餐, 通常质量不太好
但是我那天却没有受邀
Which I got uninvited to on the day of.
uninvited [ˌʌnɪnˈvaɪtɪd] adj. 未经要求的; 未获邀请的;
没有人会这样对待自己的候选人
You don't do that to your candidate,
除非这位候选人今后不再是候选人
unless the candidate is no longer your candidate.
卡罗琳 你一直在喝酒 所以才会如此不安
Caroline, you've been drinking, you're upset.
你怎么就不能理解这对我打击有多大
How can you not understand this is so beyond me.
beyond [bɪˈjɒnd] prep. 在(或向)…较远的一边; 超出; adv. 在另一边; 在(或向)更远处; 以远
beyond sb 对某人来说难以理解或处理
我本以为
I would think
在我身边干了15年后
after being by my side for 15 years,
你至少会对
you would have gained
事情是如何运作的
at least a rudimentary understanding
rudimentary [ˌruːdɪˈmentri] adj. 基础的; 基本的;
有种最基本的理解
of how things work.
听我说
Listen to me.
稍安勿躁 听我说
Listen to me
他们这样做是想看看你的反应
They're doing this to see how you will react.
react [riˈækt] v. 起反应; 回应;
所以你必须得坚强面对
So you need to be strong.
像个总统的样
Be presidential,
presidential [ˌprezɪˈdenʃl] adj. 总统的;
你就能迈过这道坎
and you get through this.
get through 穿过; 熬过;
我们一起挺过去
We get through this.
我估计我需要将车辆升高两英寸
I'm figuring I'll need a two-inch lift,
figure [ˈfɪɡə(r)] n. 数字; 人物; 身材 v. 认为; 想; 计算(数量或成本)
lift [lɪft] v. 举起; n. 电梯; 用于提升的装置
如果我要安装30x9.5英寸
if I'm gonna run with the new set
那么大的轮胎
of 30-by-nine-and-a-halfs.
但是问题是
Question is,
通过增加弹簧来提升
add coil springs
coil [kɔɪl] n. (绳索、金属线等的)圈; 线圈;
coil spring 螺旋弹簧
还是仅使用垫片
or just stay with the spacers?
spacer ['speɪsə] n. 垫片; 隔板;
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
有话好商量
Easy, hey.
我不过是个时薪14美金的小人物
I ain't a hero for $14 an hour.
- 你想怎么做就怎么做 - 打开我哥的手铐
- You do what you will. - Uncuff my brother.
照你说的办 大哥
You got it, boss.
you('ve) got it 我会帮你做; 没问题;
大哥 就当我不在这
Pretend I ain't here, boss.
pretend [prɪˈtend] v. 假装;
好啊 也可以假装你不会用对讲机报警
Oh, yeah. You and the radio.
爸爸 你在这吗
Dad, are you here?
爸爸 你得准备好 我们必须离开这
Dad, you gotta get ready. We gotta go.
事情办得怎么样 萨维恩?
How's it going, Savrinn?
然后那家伙就说了"我知道他为什么点蜡烛了"
And I get why the guy's lighting the candle,
"但是为什么另外两个在吹风笛"
but why are the other two playing the bagpipes?
bagpipes [ˈbæɡpaɪps] n. 风笛
欢迎拨打笑话热线 第一分钟仅需$2.99
Welcome to Joke Line. Just $2. 99 a minute. . .
究竟怎么回事?
What the hell?
一分钟后 每分钟多加50美分
50 cents for each additional minute.
additional [əˈdɪʃənl] adj. 附加的; 额外的;
律师在哪里?
Where's the lawyer?
她走了
She's gone.
是吗
Yeah?
- 那你爸爸也得走 - 不,不要!
- Then so is your dad. - No, no!
不要这么做
Don't.
你抓没抓到她?
Have you got her or not?
我能找到她
I can find her.
那接下去的两分钟里 你能把她带到我面前吗
And will you have her in front of me in the next two minutes?
应该没什么问题吧 尼克
It's a very simple question, Nick.
办不到 但是请再给我次机会
No. Just. . . Just give me a chance.
请听我解释
You just got to listen to me.
- 不 不要 - 嘿!
- No! - Hey!
这就成全你
This is happening right now!
你还有一次机会
You have one more chance!
律师在哪里?
Where's the lawyer?
律师在哪里?
Where's the lawyer?
她远在十万八千里之外
She's about a million miles away from here.
你永远也找不到她 滚一边去吧
You're never gonna find her. Why don't you just suck it?
suck [sʌk] v. 吮吸; 非常糟糕;
suck it 滚!去死吧!你输了!你不行!
上帝保佑门没有锁
Better be open, bro.
成了 进去吧
We're in.
我们先要把窗卸下来
First we gotta get that window out,
然后再把栅栏也弄走
then we gotta get the bars off.
曼奇 曼奇
Manche, Manche.
这样能行吗
Is this gonna work?
那就试试看吧
We're about to find out.
狱长?
Warden?
狱长?
Warden?
准备好了
Ready.
好的
Pull that.

Come on.
现在怎么办 天才?
What now, genius?
what now 现在怎么办?; 又有什么问题了?; 又什么事?
genius [ˈdʒiːniəs] n. 天才;
慢慢来啊
Take your time.
take one's time 慢慢来
只剩15分钟来翻墙了
We got 15 minutes to get over that wall.
成功了
We're through.
你确认他没有出来过?
And you're sure you didn't see him walk out?
绝对
Positive.
positive [ˈpɒzətɪv] adj. 积极乐观的; 表示赞同的
伙计们 我们走 我需要那些衣服
Let's go, guys, I need those suits.
小子 干得不错
Good job, kiddo.
kiddo [ˈkɪdəʊ] n. 小伙子,年轻人
快 加把劲
Let's go, let's go. Come on.
接住
Take this.
- 疯子 - 我就知道!
- Haywire. - I knew it.
haywire [ˈheɪwaɪə(r)] adj. 失控的; 乱套的
你一到精神病区我就知道怎么回事了
As soon as I saw you go into psych ward, I knew it.
要么带上我...
Either I come with. . .
要么我就
You want me to make a little
马上报警
person-to-person call here?
疯子 别冲动
Haywire, just take it easy.
报告另一个
The other person being
负责长官
a correctional officer
correctional [kəˈrekʃənl] adj. 改造的
officer [ˈɒfɪsə(r)] n. 军官; 警察的头衔
带上他
He's in.
- 你说什么? - 带上他!
- What? - He's in.
你疯了啊!
Are you crazy?
这样 林肯过去后 大家按照名字顺序过去
Okay, after Lincoln, we go alphabetically.
alphabetically []  adv. 按字母(表)顺序地
等等 阿布鲁奇
Whoa, hold on, A-bruzzi.
hold on 抓住; 等;
你想搭飞机吗
You want a seat on the plane
排好队跟在我后面
Line forms after me.
都好了
Got it?
是的 去 爬吧
Yeah. Go, go, go.
罗伊?
Hey, Roy?
什么事?
Yeah?
你看到过珀尔离开吗
Did you see Pope leave?
没有
No.
不可能是他从你身旁走过而你没注意吗
No way he could have walked by?
walk by 经过
打完卡后 我就坚守岗位 寸步未移
I haven't left my post since I punched in.
punch [pʌntʃ] v. 拳打; 按(键);
punch in (上班)打卡; 通过按按钮输入信息
查尔斯?
Hey, hey, hey. Charles?
查尔斯
Charles
- 能挺住吗 老家伙? - 不行了
- You okay, old man? - No.
让我们看一下
Let's take a look.
还有几步路就出去了
It's just a few more steps.
你能挺过去的
You can make it.
或许我还能咬牙再坚持一两步
Oh, I could make it another foot, maybe two,
我不是为了我自己才出去的
but why? I wasn't going for me.
我是为了我的女儿才出去的
I was going for my daughter.
你能帮我的
And you can do that.
能向我保证?
Will you promise me?
好 我保证
Yes, I promise.
钱埋在地窖里
The money is buried under a silo,
silo [ˈsaɪləʊ] n. 筒仓; 地下贮藏库
在双K镇上
at the Double K Ranch,
ranch [rɑːntʃ] n. 牧场,大农场
就在犹他州的图勒市郊外
just outside of Tooele, Utah.
Utah [ˈjuːtɑː] .犹他(美国西部之一州,略作Ut.)
足够大家伙
There's plenty to
分了
split.
split [splɪt] v. 分裂,分摊; 分享
政府不愿看到
The government didn't want,
再次颜面扫地
any more embarrassment,
embarrassment [ɪmˈbærəsmənt] n. 害羞; 窘迫;
在我把钱搞到手后
after I took off with the money,
take off 起飞; 离开; 
他们对媒体就少报了金额
so they lowballed it to the papers.
迈克尔 真相是
The truth is, Michael,
地窖里埋得不止100万
it's not $1 million under that silo.
一共有500万
There's $5 million there.
食堂里检查过了吗?
You check the chow hall?
chow [tʃaʊ] n. 吃的东西;
chow hall 食堂
是的 什么没有发现
Yeah. Nothing.
打过他手机吗
Anybody try his cell phone
带给安娜
Give Anna
她爸爸的爱
her Papa's love.
papa [pəˈpɑː] n. 爸爸
我会的
I will.
我一定办到
I will.
来...
Here,
慢点 放松点
easy, easy.
声音从哪传出来的?
Now, where is that coming from?
我的天哪
Oh! Oh, my God.
控制中心 这是安保科 从狱长办公室发出全面警戒
Control, this is S and E 5. I have a code three in the warden's office.
code three 一种紧急响应
再重复一遍 全面警戒
I repeat, code three.
告诉监房 马上执行
Patterson to Base. Right now.
- 现在 对马上 - 拉警报
- No, right now. - Sound the alarm!
sound/raise the alarm 拉响警报
老兄 我们必须得走了
Yo, bro, we gotta go.
去吧 迈克尔
Go, Michael.
去吧 别回头
Go, and don't look back.
不 不不 我还是最后一个走吧
No, no, no. Go on. I better go last.
来呀 迈克尔!
Come on, Michael!
开爬!
Come on.
迈克尔 爬呀!
Michael, move it!

Come on!
迈克尔 快 用力 迈克尔
Michael, come on! Come on, Michael.
迈克尔 加把劲
Michael, come on!
用力爬
Michael, come on.
快点 快爬!
Come on, move it!
迈克尔 快点 用力爬
Michael, come on, move.
迈克尔!
Michael!
抓住我的手
Michael, grab my hand.
grab [ɡræb] v. 抓住;
迈克尔 把手给我
Michael, give me your hand.
把手给我 再加把劲
Give me your hand. Come on.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
再上来点
Come on.
不许动 呆在那别动 不然就开枪了
Don't move. Stay there!
别动! 不许动!
Freeze. Don't move.
别开枪! 别开枪!
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
趴下!
Get down!
get down 跪下,趴下;

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2023年1月15日 10:02:00
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3543/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: