越狱-第一季第22集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论1,1212字数 25802阅读模式
前情提要
Previously on Prison Break
知道我们队伍里危机四伏吧
You got a couple foxes in your hen house, right
hen house 鸡舍
他们都想出去
They both want out of here.
在出去前他们不会惹麻烦的
They'll behave until then.
behave [bɪˈheɪv] v. 表现; 表现得体;
听着 情况就是这样严峻
Look, this is it, man.
this is it 够了; 就这样结束了; (预期的事)要到来了
这次根本没有推翻重来的机会
Ain't no do-overs this time.
do-over 重来一遍; 返工
我们今晚就越狱
We break out tonight
break out 爆发; 逃跑;
要不然就永远出不去了
or we ain't never getting out
get out 逃离;
这都是斯科菲尔德一手策划的吧
Brains of the outfit, huh, Scofield?
outfit [ˈaʊtfɪt] n. 全套服装; 团队; 小组;
the brains of the/this/that outfit 团体的领袖
他正引领你们走向深渊
He's leading you off a cliff, boys.
cliff [klɪf] n. (常指海洋边的)悬崖,峭壁
lead off 带头; 开始; 
听上去你还是这儿的负责人
Now you're acting like you still in charge.
charge [tʃɑːdʒ] n. 要价,收费; 指控; 主管
in charge 主管; 负责
就当我不在场
Pretend I ain't here.
pretend [prɪˈtend] v. 假装;
是啊 也可以假装你不会用对讲机报警
Yeah, you and the radio.
有件事情我还没搞清楚
The thing I can't quite figure is
figure [ˈfɪɡə(r)] n. 数字; 人物; 身材 v. 想;
事情现在闹得这么大
with the crap storm this thing's become,
crap [kræp] n. 废话; 屎; 
crap/shit storm 混乱、不愉快或暴力的情况; 公众强烈反对
他们为什么还没有杀了你
why they haven't killed you.
我们有个员工表现不怎么的
We have an employee. She's not working out.
employee [ɪmˈplɔɪiː] n. 雇员
work out 解决; 完成; 有效; 如预期发生或进行; 
我们炒了她鱿鱼
We fire her.
就应该处理地这么简单
It needs to be that simple.
她毕竟是美利坚合众国的副总统啊
She's the Vice President of the United States.
她也只能做到副总统了 吉姆
And that's all she'll ever be, Jim. 
你要对我怎么样?
What's going on?
what is going on 发生什么事了; 怎么一回事;
去布莱克福特把斯蒂德曼找出来
You get to Blackfoot, you find Steadman.
get to 到达;
就请你再给我次机会
Just give me a chance.
不要!
No!
律师在哪里?
Where's the lawyer?
我们成功了
We're through.
老家伙 你还撑的住吗
You okay, old man?
我不行了
No!
天哪
Oh, my God!
快拉警报
Sound the alarm.
alarm [əˈlɑːm] n. 惊恐; 警报; 警报器
sound/raise the alarm 拉响警报
快啊 迈克尔
Come on Michael!
come on 加油; 快点
快拉警报
Sound the alarm!
快啊
Come on!
再加把劲
Come on!
迈克尔 用力爬啊
Michael come on move it!
move it 快点; 快点走; 快点让开; 
抓住我的手
Michael grab my hand!
grab [ɡræb] v. 抓住;
抓住我的手...
Grab my hand.
求求你 别开枪!
Don't shoot please!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
我们抓住了一个逃犯
We got a 10-98!
10-98 警察代码, 表示"任务完成/越狱"
其他同伙都翻出墙跑了
Inmates over the wall!
inmate [ˈɪnmeɪt] n. (监狱或精神病院等处)同住者; 犯人; 
还有谁
Who was with you? Who was with you?
没有了
Nobody!
- 没有人 是吧? -没有人
- Nobody huh? -No.
快招 不然我对天发誓
Talk or I swear to God,
swear [sweə(r)] v. 咒骂; 发誓
我现在就把你脑袋拧下来
I'll snap your neck right here!
snap [snæp] v. 断裂,绷断
我真的不知道
I don't know! I don't know!
快报上其他人的姓名
Names. I want names.
斯科菲尔德
Scofield. . .
布伦斯 苏克雷
Burrows Sucre.
还有那个小毛贼
And that Vanilla Ice kid.
vanilla [vəˈnɪlə] n. 香草
Vanilla Ice 美国饶舌歌手Robert Matthew Van Winkle的外号, Tweener因为也唱饶舌歌, 所以被叫做Vanilla Ice Kid
还有谁
Who else?
博格威尔
Bagwell man.
希诺特
C- Note.
阿布鲁奇
Abruzzi.
还有那个神经病
And that bug-eyed J-Cat. . .
bug-eyed [ˈbʌɡ aɪd] adj. 眼睛凸出的
j-cat 精神不稳定的人
还有谁
Was there anybody else?
快说还有谁
Was there anybody else?
韦斯特莫兰德
Westmoreland.
报告 有人越狱跑了
We got inmates over the wall. Repeat.
get over 恢复; 越过;
多少人
How many?
八个
Eight
报告狱长
Warden,
warden [ˈwɔːdn] n. 管理人; 监狱长
刚刚找到贝利克了
they just found Bellick.
把霰弹枪给我
Get me my shotgun.
shotgun [ˈʃɒtɡʌn] n. 猎枪; 火枪
珀尔已经给所有的狱警布置任务了
Pope's already given orders for all the COs to hit the streets.
hit the streets 外出寻找(某人或某物); 开始在街上走;
我没说清楚吗
Did I stutter?
stutter [ˈstʌtə(r)] v. 口吃;
把霰弹枪给我
Get me my shotgun!
这帮兔崽子
Those piles of crap
pile of crap 一堆谎言; 没有的东西
这么对待我
doing what they just did,
就已经是签了死刑令了
they just signed their death warrant. 
sign [saɪn] n. 迹象; v. 签(名); 
warrant [ˈwɒrənt] n. 执行令; 授权令; 
death warrant 死刑令
谁都别想跑
Every last one of them.
那些逃犯翻墙出去的时候
When those men went over the wall
已经做出了选择
they made a choice.
这个选择使他们再次成为社会安定的威胁
That choice makes them a threat to society once again.
threat [θret] n. 威胁; 构成威胁的人;
正如你们所知道的那样
Now as many of you know,
他们中的有些人已经被判杀人罪
some of those men are convicted killers.
convict [kənˈvɪkt , ˈkɒnvɪkt] v. 定罪
killer [ˈkɪlə(r)] n. 杀人者; 杀手; 
我们现在要站出来
Now our job
确保整个社会的安稳
is to protect and ensure the safety of the general population
ensure [ɪnˈʃʊə(r)] v. 保证;
general population 广大市民; 监狱犯人主体(不包括被单独监禁、保护性拘留、在医护室或死囚牢房的犯人)
意味着如果需要击毙他们来确保社会安全
That means if we have to bring them down to ensure that safety
bring down 拿下来; 击落;
看在上帝的份上那就那么做吧!
by God we will do it!
同志们 这次我们可是来真的了
This time we're playing for keeps gentlemen.
gentleman [ˈdʒentlmən] n. 彬彬有礼的人; 先生; 
play for keeps 严肃认真, 毫不留情地做某事; 玩一场赢家获得所有赌注的游戏
现在离他们翻墙而出
Now it's been at least 12 minutes
至少有12分钟了
since they went over that wall.
他们徒步最多逃到一英里外
That's one mile on foot at best.
at best 充其量; 顶多
on foot 步行, 走路去
如果有车子帮忙的话
If they've got their hands on a vehicle
vehicle [ˈviːəkl] n. 交通工具; 车辆;
可能已经逃到十英里开外了
they could be 10 miles from here.
所以大家马上行动起来
So let's get moving!
兄弟 抓紧时间
Yo come on man
我们得动起来
we gotta roll.
roll [rəʊl] n. 卷; v. (使)翻滚,滚动;
我们什么也不用做就等在这儿
We don't got to do anything but wait right here
让他们赶在我们前头好了
and let them get ahead of us.
ahead [əˈhed] adv. 向前面,在前面;
我不知道这样我们还有机会逃成功吗
I don't know if we're gonna get a chance papi.
靠 有警犬
Dogs. Son of a bitch.
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇;
son of a bitch 狗娘养的; 王八蛋; 浑蛋
他们正朝我们过来
They're coming right for us.
都不要动
Nobody move.
他们闻不到我们
They can't smell us.
但是他们能看到我们
But they can see us.
你好 我现在有事不能接听你的电话
Hey this is Nick. Can't get to the phone.
请留言
Leave a message.
尼克 是我啊
Hey Nick it's me.
听着 我刚刚抵达蒙大拿
Look I just landed in Montana.
Montana [mɒnˈtænə] n. (美国)蒙大拿(州)
land in 降落在;
现在我正在去布莱克福特的路上
I'm about an hour outside of Blackfoot.
那幢房子
And this house
肯定和特伦斯·斯蒂德曼凶杀案有关
it's got something to do with Terrence Steadman's murder
have/get something to do with 与...有关系
我确定
I know it.
如果在这儿能发现任何线索证明林肯的清白
And if whatever's here can help free Lincoln
我想对你说声谢谢
then I wanted to say thank you.
有钱能使鬼推磨
Soft money makes the world go round.
money makes the world go round 钱使世界运转; 有钱能使鬼推磨; 
soft money 捐给政党而不是给特定候选人的钱
你知我知
You know it and I know it.
你削减了我的竞选经费
You cut my funding
fund [fʌnd] n. 基金; v. 为…提供资金; 拨款给
我就没办法很好地参与竞选
and I can't run a proper campaign without it.
campaign [kæmˈpeɪn] n. 运动; 竞选 战役
相信我 内部对此争议很大
There was a lot of internal debate trust me. 
internal [ɪnˈtɜːnl] adj. 内部的; 里面的;
debate [dɪˈbeɪt] n. 辩论; 争论
你完全可以凭借演说辞竞选成功
And there's every chance that you can still win with your message
there's every chance ...很可能会发生
- 那样这笔钱就白白浪费了... -噢 别再废话连篇了
- and it would certainly be our loss. . . -Oh cut the crap.
cut the crap 废话少说
你还有什么想告诉我的吗
Is there anything else you want to tell me
还是说 你来这里是只是想落井下石
or did you just come here to twist the knife you stuck in my back?
twist [twɪst] v. 使弯曲; 扭转
twist the knife 伤口上撒盐
好吧 事实上
Well actually
我来这儿是为了致谢
I came here to express our gratitude
gratitude [ˈɡrætɪtjuːd] n. 感激之情; 感谢
感谢这些年来你为我们所作出的贡献
for all that you've done for us over the years.
你要明白这不是私人间的致谢
And to let you know that this isn't personal.
- 当然你在政界摸爬滚打多年肯定能明白 -听着
- Surely you've been in politics long enough to know that. -Look
surely [ˈʃʊəli] adv. 想必; 无疑; 必定
politics [ˈpɑːlətɪks] n. 政治;
是不是因为能源法令的原故?
is this about the energy bill?
energy [ˈenədʒi] n. 精力; 能源
和能源法 毫不相关
The energy bill has nothing to do with it.
have nothing to do with 与...没有关系
为什么我觉得那么难以置信呢?
Why am I finding that so tough to believe?
我是成年人
I'm a grown woman.
不如你直截了当地挑明吧
How about you give it to me straight?
好啊
All right.
好啊
All right.
根本问题是
The bottom line
bottom line 关键, 重点;
副总统女士
Madam Vice President
根本问题是你没办法改变白宫
is that you can't effect change in the Oval Office. 
effect [ɪˈfekt] n. 效应; 影响; v. 使发生; 实现;
oval [ˈəʊvl] adj. 椭圆形的; 
Oval Office 美国总统的正式办公室, 坐落在白宫西翼(West Wing)的办公区内
而那正是我们最迫切需要的
And that is what we need the most.
确定性
Certitude.
certitude [ˈsɜːtɪtjuːd] n. 确信; 确定; 确实的事
简单地说
Simply put
simply [ˈsɪmpli] adv. 仅仅
simply put 简单地说
你能力有限
you can't get things done.
或许你对我还不够了解
Well maybe you don't know me so well.
我强烈建议在接下去的几周里
I highly suggest that in the coming weeks
highly [ˈhaɪli] adv. 很; 非常; 高标准地; 
随着竞选越来越激烈 候选人开始逐一退出...
as the race narrows and the candidates start falling out
candidate [ˈkændɪdət] n. 候选人
你也能够退出竞选
that you walk away
walk away 离开; 脱身; 一走了之
非常安静地退出
quietly
quietly ['kwaɪətli] adv. 轻声地; 安静地;
自意地退出
of your own volition.
volition [vəˈlɪʃn] n. 意志力; 自愿选择; 自行决断
of one's own volition 自愿地; 心甘情愿地
不然的话 或许
Otherwise maybe
otherwise [ˈʌðəwaɪz] adv. 否则; 不然;
公司会强迫你退出
it'll be of The Company's volition.
你把衣服脱掉
Hey hey take the suit off.
take off 起飞; 脱掉; 去除;
在夜色中 你特别显眼
You're practically glowing in the dark.
practically [ˈpræktɪkli] adv. 几乎; 差不多; 
glow [ɡləʊ] v. 发出微弱而稳定的光; 发出暗淡的光; 
- 我里面只穿了内衣 -快脱掉!
- I only got my Skivvies on underneath. -Take the suit off!
skivvy [ˈskɪvi] n. 仆人; 内衣(尤指男式). 复数: skivvies
underneath [ˌʌndəˈniːθ] prep./adv. 在…底下; n. (物体的)下表面
我会冻死的
I'll freeze to death!
抓紧
Hurry up.
hurry up 快点,赶快
- 我们必须对那疯子采取点行动 -你说得对
- We got to do something about that freak. -You got it dude.
freak [friːk] n. 怪胎; 怪人; 
dude [duːd] n. 男人
快 动作快点 抓紧时间
Come on. Come on hurry up. Hurry up.
车在哪
Where the hell is the van?
van [væn] n. 客货车; 面包车
车到底在哪
Eyetie where in the hell is the van?
Eyetie ['aiti] <俚><贬>=Italian(意大利人)
给我点信任好不好
Ye of little faith.
ye [jiː]
faith [feɪθ] n. 信任; 信念; 信仰;
ye of little faith 相信我行不行?
来 来吧
Come on come on.
看 在那 我告诉过你
I told you. I told you.
你来开车 克鲁马努人
Behind the wheel Cro-Magnon.
别闹
Hey hey hey
你在那干嘛
What the hell are you doing
我在让我们不易察觉
I'm getting us invisible.
invisible [ɪnˈvɪzəbl] adj. 看不见的; 隐形的;
约翰 车钥匙呢
John where are the keys
- 什么 -我问你钥匙在哪里
- What -The keys where are they
我告诉过你 在树旁垃圾筒内的塑料袋里
I told you in the garbage can by the trees in a plastic bag.
garbage [ˈɡɑːbɪdʒ] n. 垃圾; 垃圾桶;
那你还等什么
What are you waiting for
去 快去找钥匙
Come on come on.
不 不
No! No no no!
不!
No!
我们对55和80号高速实行全程监控
We got the on-ramps to 55 and 80 being monitored.
on-ramp [ɑn ræmp] 高速公路
在171 6和53号路口设置了检查站
We've got traffic checks on 171 6 and 53.
在奥海尔和中途都有特别部门监控来往过客的名单
Special Services has secured a watch on passenger lists at O'Hare and midway. 
secure [sɪˈkjʊə(r)] adj. 安全的; v. 拴牢; 关严; 保护;
midway [ˌmɪdˈweɪ] adv. 在(时间的)中途; 在两地之间 adj. 居中的,中途的
电话监控安排了没有?
How are we doing with the wiretaps?
wiretap [ˈwaɪətæp] n. 窃听;窃听装置
所有越狱者家里都安装了窃听器
They're being set up on all the family members of the escapees as we speak.
set up 设置; 安排;
as we speak 就在我们说话的时候; 现在
监控小组也正在住所外围布控
Surveillance teams are being established outside the residences as well.
surveillance [sɜːˈveɪləns] n. 监视
establish [ɪˈstæblɪʃ] v. 建立; 设立;
residence [ˈrezɪdəns] n. 住所;
谢谢
Thank you.
你发现了什么线索?
What do you got?
门不是被撬开的
Door wasn't forced.
force [fɔːs] n. 武力; v. 强迫; 用力,强行
锁也没有被凿过
Lock wasn't picked.
就目前情况来看
As far as I can tell
as far as sb can tell 据某人所知
他们基本上就是走进去的
they basically just walked right in.
basically [ˈbeɪsɪkli] adv. 大体上; 基本上;
我不明白这怎么可能
I don't see how that's possible.
这门每天下班后都是锁上的
These doors are locked down every night when we leave.
lock down 封锁;
这是第一要务
It's priority number one.
priority [praɪˈɒrəti] n. 优先事项; 最重要的事;
我唯一能想到的就是
Only thing I can think is. . .
是什么?
What?
有人故意不锁为他们开着
Someone left it open for them.
约翰 我不得不问你
Hey John I've got to ask you
你为什么这么坚持林肯来开车
why you were so intent on Lincoln driving here
intent [ɪnˈtent] adj. 热切的; 决心做
还有你为什么挑了这么个特别的位置?
and you taking that particular seat?
particular [pəˈtɪkjələ(r)] adj. 专指的; 特别的;
你座位下到底有什么东西?
Now what is it exactly you got up underneath there huh?
你他妈的在干嘛
What the hell are you doing
你认为这么做就能让我停手?
You think that will stop me huh?
好好再想想吧
Think twice Johnny boy.
Johnny boy 理应获得奖牌但从未真正获奖的人. 这里应该是讽刺John Abruzzi之前想杀T-bag, 但却被反杀
你杀了我
You shoot me
那他就要拖着170磅的阿拉巴马州尸体做伴了
pretty here will be dragging around 170 pounds of dead Alabama flesh with him.
Alabama [ˌæləˈbæmə] n. (美)阿拉巴马州
flesh [fleʃ] n. (动物或人的)肉; 果肉
你想想
And considering
他对你完成复仇菲波纳奇有多重要...
how much you need him to get this little Fibonacci vendetta of yours. . .
vendetta [venˈdetə] n. 宿怨;
you('ve) got it 我会帮你做; 没问题; 就是这样; 你说对了
所以你最好不要扣动扳机
So I just don't think you're gonna be pulling that trigger.
trigger [ˈtrɪɡə(r)] n. (枪的)扳机;
pull the/that trigger 开枪
不吗
No?
快把手铐的钥匙给我 死变态
You're gonna give me the key to those cuffs, T-bag. 
cuff [kʌf] n. 袖口; 手铐
你这狗娘养的
you son of a bitch.
找找看
Get it get it. Get it.
你在找这个吗
You looking for this?
look for 寻找
- 吐出来! -快吐出来!
- Come on. Spit it out! -Spit it out!
快啊
Come on.
他们喝下这个
They drink this
只要几分钟就要了命
it's only a matter of minutes.
a matter of 只是...的问题; 取决于
蛤蚌毒素配糖混合制剂在血液中立刻起作用
This glycoside saxitoxin hybrid goes to work in the blood stream instantly.
glycoside [ˈglaɪkəˌsaɪd] n. 葡萄糖苷;配糖物
saxitoxin [sæksi'tɔksin] n. 蛤蚌毒素
hybrid [ˈhaɪbrɪd] n. 杂种动物; 混合物,合成物
stream [striːm] n. 小河; 溪; 流;
instantly [ˈɪnstəntli] adv. 立刻; 立即; 马上
blood stream 血流
go to work 开始工作; 产生作用
体质再好 心肌再强
Five minutes is the outside limit even
limit [ˈlɪmɪt] n. 限度; 极限;
的人也撑不过五分钟
the strongest cardiac muscles can continue to function.
cardiac [ˈkɑːdiæk] adj. 心脏的; 心脏病的
function [ˈfʌŋkʃn] n. 作用; 函数 v. 起作用; 正常工作; 
再然后
After that
心脏骤停 就算神仙也回天乏术了
massive cardiac arrest with no chance of survival.
massive [ˈmæsɪv] adj. 巨大的; 非常严重的
arrest [əˈrest] v. 逮捕; 中止;
survival [səˈvaɪvl] n. 生存;
cardiac arrest 心脏骤停
能通过毒素测试吗
What about toxicology tests?
toxicology [ˌtɒksɪˈkɒlədʒi] n. 毒理学; 毒物学
放心 什么也检查不出来
Well they'll reveal nothing.
reveal [rɪˈviːl] v. 揭示; 显示;
死因只能归咎为自然疾病
Death will appear to be from natural causes.
appear [əˈpɪə(r)] v. 显得; 看来; 呈现;
natural causes 自然死亡; 自然原因
这可是很重的叛国罪
This is high treason.
treason [ˈtriːzn] n. 危害国家罪,叛国罪
high treason 叛国罪
你不会不知道吧
You know that don't you?
- 血迹未干 长官 - 是今晚留下的?
- It's fresh boss. - From tonight.
不会超过一小时
Can't be more than an hour old.
让警犬闻过气味了吗
Dogs get the scent?
scent [sent] n. 香味; 气味,气息;
已经闻过了
Already have
长官 来看看这个
Hey boss check this out.
check out 来看看
队长
Captain,
这人就住在路边
this guy lives up the road.
白天在这工作
Works on the property during the day.
property [ˈprɒpəti] n. 财产; 房地产; 房屋及院落; 庄园
during the day 在白天
你看到一辆车停在这?
You see a vehicle parked here?
对 是的
I think so yeah.
什么样的车?
What did it look like?
像部厢式货车
Like a. . . Like a van.
蓝色的厢式货车
A blue van.
你就没有想过向当局报案?
And you didn't think to report it to the authorities?
authority [ɔːˈθɒrəti] n. 权威; 当局;
一辆停着的车?
A parked car?
如果你觉得我不会亲手把你肠子割断取出钥匙
If you think I won't gut you myself to get that key
gut [ɡʌt] n. 肠胃; v. 取出…的内脏
那就看看会给你什么惊喜吧
you're in for a big surprise.
be in for a surprise 保证会吃惊
我建议你回想一下上次你冲我动刀的情形
I encourage you to remember the last time you came at me with a knife.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
shut up 关门; 关窗; 闭嘴
快闭嘴!
Shut up!
你们两个都给我闭嘴!
Both of you!
你们可以到墨西哥后再作个了断
You can settle this in Mexico.
settle [ˈsetl] v. 结束(争论、争端等); 解决(分歧、纠纷等); 
Mexico [ˈmɛksɪkəʊ] n. 墨西哥(北美洲南部一国家,首都为Mexico City)
离飞机跑道还有多远?
How far to the airstrip?
airstrip [ˈeəstrɪp] n. 简易机场; 简易跑道
大概还有5英里
I guess five miles maybe.
黑老大 你的飞机最好在那停着
You know your jet better be there Mr. Mafia.
jet [dʒet] n. 喷气式飞机
Mafia [ˈmæfiə] n. 黑手党
你明白我的意思吗
You feel me?
(do) you feel me 你理解我说的吗?
确保飞机在那儿
It better be there.
警犬布置完毕
Canine unit being deployed.
canine [ˈkeɪnaɪn] adj. 犬的; 似犬的 n. (人或动物的)犬齿; 犬
deploy [dɪˈplɔɪ] v. 部署
收到
Roger that.
roger [ˈrɒdʒə(r)] int. (用于无线电通讯,表示已听懂信息)信息收到,明白
没找到踪迹前先到搜寻最外围
Push past the search perimeter before we can pick up track. Over. 
push past 移动到某人前面
perimeter [pəˈrɪmɪtə(r)] n. (土地的)外缘,边缘; 周长
pick up 接(电话); 捡起; 检测到;
周围到处都是警察
They're everywhere out there.
还用你来说
Tell me something I don' t know.
你是说你对此一无所知?
You're saying you don't know anything about this?
我真的不知道
Honestly I don't.
honestly [ˈɒnɪstli] adv. 诚实地; 真的;
门没有上锁 卡蒂
The door was left open Katie.
不是我干的
It wasn't me.
那是谁?
Well then who was it?
只有你和唐克雷蒂医生在晚上离开那儿
Only you and Dr. Tancredi were left at the end of the night.
值班人员确认过这件事
The orderly confirmed that.
orderly [ˈɔːdəli] adj. 整洁的; 有秩序的; n. 护工,勤杂工;
confirm [kənˈfɜːm] v. 证实,证明; 确认
不是我
It wasn't me.
那你就是说唐克雷蒂医生干的?
Then you're telling me it was Dr. Tancredi?

No. . .
我知道你觉察到什么了 卡蒂
I know you know something Katie.
把任何你知道的事情
And anything you know
统统告诉我
you have got to tell me.
如果不告诉我的话
If you don't
你失去的将不仅仅是工作
you are gonna lose a lot more than your job.
知情不报会让你成为同谋犯
Withholding information makes you an accessory.
withhold [wɪðˈhəʊld] v. 拒绝给; 不给
accessory [əkˈsesəri] n. 附件; 从犯; 同谋; 帮凶
如果你再不说的话我就按铃报警了!
And I will press that button if you don't start talking!
莎拉
Sara
莎拉怎么了
What about Sarah?
莎拉喜欢斯科菲尔德
Sara had a thing for Scofield.
have a thing for 对...有意思
谢谢你 卡蒂
Thank you Katie.
我只想摸摸她的肚子
All I want to do is touch her belly
belly [ˈbeli] n. 腹部; 肚子;
感受一下小生命的存在
feel that he's in there.
这之后
After that
我再想接下来的事
whatever I got to do I'll figure it out.
figure out 想出; 理解; 弄清; 解决
我就是想摸摸她的肚子
I just want to touch her belly.
我们快到了 帕皮
We're close papi.
糟了 有麻烦了
We got trouble.
这太疯狂了
Yo, dawg, man, this is bananas. 
"Yo":一种打招呼的方式,相当于“嘿”或“嗨”。
"dawg":非正式的“朋友”或“兄弟”的意思,类似于“哥们”。
"man":加强语气用的词,可以翻译为“老兄”或“兄弟”。
"this is bananas":俚语,意思是“这很疯狂”或“这太离谱了”
我们必须离开这条道
We got to get off this road.
get off 逃脱(惩罚); 释放; 离开;
还有其他路可以到机场吗
Any other way to the airstrip
就只有这条路
This is the only road.
那我们就跑吧
Then let's just run this bitch.
谁让他闭嘴
Somebody shut him up
还是我自己来
or I will.
我们能回去吗
Can we go back
那对我们没有任何好处
That won't do us any good.
这只会让我们越来越远离目的地
It'll only get us farther from where we need to be.
那意味着我们必须冲过那个路障
Which means we got to bust that roadblock.
bust [bʌst] v. 打破; 逮捕
roadblock [ˈrəʊdblɒk] n. 路障; 障碍
或许不用
Maybe not.
我们可以试着绕路走
We've got to try and go around.
go around 绕过; 避开; 
来吧
Come on.
我们会从你这拿到钥匙的
We're gonna get that key from you.
我才不管你是用拉出来还是什么的
I don't care if you got to crap it out.
你有时候嘴很臭 小子
You got a foul mouth sometimes pretty.
foul [faʊl] adj. 肮脏恶臭的; 难闻的; 充满脏话的; 
怎么了?
What?
靠 轮胎陷进去了!
Son of a bitch we're stuck!
大家都出去
Everybody out. Everybody out.
这是为今晚演讲准备的吗
This for the speech tonight
出示证件
Need some ID.
ID [ˌaɪ ˈdiː] n. 身份证明(全写为identity或identification);
特工部门
Secret Service.
secret service n. (政府的)特工部门,特务机关;
好的
Have at it.
have at it 开始吧; 随你了
用力
Come on!
这车没指望了
This thing ain't going nowhere!
离机场还有多远?
How far is the airstrip?
徒步?
On foot?
或许2英里
Maybe two miles.
那我们还等什么?
What the hell are we waiting for?
赶紧跑啊
Let's move.
三只脚竞走可跑不快啊
Three-legged race over here ain't going to make it 10 feet.
three-legged race 二人三足赛跑
我们行的 不是吗?
We'll manage won't we?
那当然
Sure pretty.
我们是队友
We're teammates.
永远的队友
Teammates till the end.
让我们离开这
Let's get out of here!
出发
Let's go!
走了
Let's go.

Let's go. Come on.
你就只能跟到这了
This is as far as you go my friend.
什么
What?
不行 你不能在这丢下我 不该这样的
No man you can't leave me out here not like this.
no man 没人; 不行
我们说好了 记得吗
We had a deal remember?
对 但是别这样 好兄弟
Yeah but come on bro.
bro [brəʊ] n. 兄(或弟); 哥们儿,伙计
你和我
You and I,
我们可不是什么兄弟
we're not bros.
要不要我通知他们你和警察的事情
And I don't think you want me telling the guys what I know.
滚开
Now walk.
-我们有麻烦了 -不只是麻烦
-We got trouble pretty. -We got more than that.
走 快走
Go! Go!
跟上
Come on!
-天呐 -不会吧
-Oh my God! -Oh, come on!
现在怎么办
Now what?
走不了了
What do we do now Michael?
- 我真不敢相信 - 怎么办
- I don't believe this. - What now?
长官 检查完毕 未发现目标
This area clear. Negative contact.
negative [ˈneɡətɪv] adj. 消极的; 否定
contact [ˈkɒntækt] n. 联系,联络;
negative contact (飞行员术语)未发现目标
又回来了 又回来了
It's coming back y'all it's coming back!
注意隐蔽
Make yourself small.
make yourself small 把身体蜷缩起来
像这样我们根本走不了2英里
There's no way you are gonna make two miles like this.
no way 没门, 绝不
特别上面还有这么大只鸟
Especially with that bird up there.
如果想想办法说不定可以
We are if I got something to do with it.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
有什么能帮你的吗
What can I do for you?
我正想问同样的问题呢
Sort of was gonna ask you the same question.
sort of 有点; 有几分地; 差不多吧
我白天负责瞭望塔
I run the tower during the day.
日落后这儿就不许通航了
There's no traffic allowed here after sundown.
sundown [ˈsʌndaʊn] n. 日落时分
飞机出了机械故障
Had some mechanical problems.
mechanical [məˈkænɪkl] adj. 机动的; 机械的; 发动机的
需要我帮忙看看吗
You need me to take a look at anything?
不 不用 我们自己能解决
No no we got it.
不用麻烦你了
Don't trouble yourself.
我们马上就离开
We'll be on our way in no time.
no time 一段很短的时间
你肯定吗
You sure?
绝对
Positive.
positive [ˈpɒzətɪv] adj. 积极乐观的; 肯定的; 确定的
好吧
Okay.
老兄 晚上好
Have a good night hey buddy?
buddy [ˈbʌdi] n. 朋友; 同伴; 老兄
have a good night 睡个好觉; 晚上分别时使用
你也是
Yeah you too.
那些家伙最好抓紧时间
Those guys better hurry up.
是我
Hey it's me.
我在高斯公园发现一不明身份飞机
I've got an unidentified aircraft here at Goose Park.
unidentified [ˌʌnaɪˈdentɪfaɪd] adj. 未知的; 不明的; 未确认的
最好你们来看看
I think you better have a look at it.
尾翼号码是986D
Tail number's 986-Delta.
动作快点
Hurry up.
冷静
Tranquilo
tranquilo (西班牙语)冷静
就让我用小魔力来安心干活 好不好?
Just let papi work a little bit of his magic okay?
你知道你在干吗
You know what you're doing?
你在笑话我?
Are you kidding me?
捣鼓这个对我来说就像摆弄烤箱
Hot-wiring this thing is like hot-wiring a toaster.
hot-wire [ˈhɑːt waɪər] v. 热线发动,短路点火(不用钥匙而用电线短路方法发动汽车)
toaster [ˈtəʊstə(r)] n. (电的)烤面包片器; 吐司炉
当然 如果是讴歌汽车
Now if it were to be an Acura
Acura 讴歌(日本本田汽车公司旗下的高端汽车品牌)
或者是中国车
or one of those Chinese cars
那就完全不同了
that's a whole different story.
电子点火装置
Electronic ignition
electronic [ɪˌlekˈtrɒnɪk] adj. 电子的; 电子器件的; 电子设备的
ignition [ɪɡˈnɪʃn] n. 点火装置; 点火;
电脑芯片 统统不考虑
computer chips forget about it.
chip [tʃɪp] n. 炸薯条; 芯片
forget (about) it 算了吧; 忘了吧
不管怎样 我们快成功了
But no we're good.
we're good 没问题; 别担心;
直升机马上会回来的 所以动作快点
Well that chopper's gonna be coming back again so hurry up.
chopper [ˈtʃɒpə(r)] n. 大砍刀; 直升机
墨西哥怎么样
Hey yo. What they got in Mexico anyhow?
你从没有去过
You never been there?
除了伊拉克 唐人街和Fox River监狱
Ain't never been nowhere
我哪儿都没有去过
except for Iraq Chi-Town and Fox River.
Iraq [ɪˈrɑːk] n. 伊拉克共和国
你看什么看?
What you looking at?
听着
Look man,
有没有个地方可以容你安个家?
is it a good place where you can have a family?
那儿有很多家庭
Lots of families down there,
据我所知
so I hear.
你知道我在说什么吗
Man you know what I'm talking about.
能给一个黑人
For a black man
给一个美国人安家
an American man with a family.
这就是你计划?
So that's the plan huh?
让他们去墨西哥找你?
They're gonna meet you down in Mexico?
是啊 至少比看不到他们强
Yeah it's worse to not see them.
我再也不能这么下去了
And I can't do that no more.
对他们来说这根本不算什么生活
Not much of a life for them.
但起码也算得上是过日子
But it'll be a life.
日子肯定会比过去的两年好
More than what me and them have been having for the last two years man.
他们是我的家人
They're family, snowflake.
snowflake [ˈsnəʊfleɪk] n. 雪花;  (贬义)被视为白人的白人或黑人
我不可能撇下他们不管
Ain't no way in hell I'm leaving them behind.
no way in hell 绝不可能
leave behind 把…抛在后面; 留下
差不多成了
We're good.
对付这我绰绰有余
I must have done this a thousand times.
我还以为你是持枪抢劫被抓的
Man I thought you got busted for armed robbery.
robbery [ˈrɒbəri] n. 盗窃; 抢劫; 掠夺
那就是他们逮捕我的原因
That's what they caught me for.
红色的是火线
Red's the juice,
白色的是地线
white is the ground.
把他们接到一块
You strike them together
这样我们就能离开这
and we blow this town.
blow town 快速离开城镇
怎么了?
What?
到底怎么了?
What?
居然发动不起来
I don't get it.
I don't get it 我不理解(表示困惑)
太糟糕了 真他妈地见鬼
Great. That's just great.

Okay.
对不起了
Sorry.
发动机还是温的
Engine's still warm
engine [ˈendʒɪn] n. 发动机; 引擎;
我在这没有发现其他的轮胎痕迹
and I don't see any other tire tracks out here.
我们肯定改步行了
They're on foot,
通过对发动机热度的判断
and judging by how hot this engine is,
他们还没有跑远
they haven't gone far.
最多在我们前面5到10分钟
Five ten minutes ahead of us at the most.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
瑞文奇大道?
Renwick road?
在瑞文奇和韦伯大道交界以西四分之一英里处
A quarter mile west of Weber on Renwick.
行了 瑞文奇大道在南面
Okay we've got Renwick on the south
韦伯大道在东面
Weber on the east
143大街在北面
143rd Street on the north
55大街在西面
and 55 on the west.
这些路段沿线都布控了
Units are in place along all those roads.
而且更多增援正在赶过来
And I've got a dozen more coming.
布拉德 这可比我们想像中快得多
Brad this could be over quicker than we thought.
我们已经把他们包围起来了
We've got them boxed in.
box in 包围起来
长官 我们有唐克雷蒂医生的最新消息
Sir we've got an update on Dr. Tancredi.
update [ˌʌpˈdeɪt , ˈʌpdeɪt] v. 更新; n. 更新的信息;
告诉我
Tell me.
没有任何一名员工和她有过接触
None of the staff had any interaction with her.
staff [stɑːf] n. 全体职工
interaction [ˌɪntərˈækʃən] n. 互动
下午早些时候她就突然离开工作岗位了
She left work suddenly in the early afternoon
suddenly [ˈsʌdənli] adv. 突然;
回来了大约一个小时
returned for maybe an hour
又走了
then left again.
所有这些都很反常
All of it's very erratic.
erratic [ɪˈrætɪk] adj. 奇怪的
有人能联系上她吗
Has anyone been able to reach her?
be able to 可以; 有能力
家里没装电话
Doesn't have a home line
手机也关机
cell phone seems to be shut off.
shut off 关闭; 切断
警察局方面证实她的车就在住所外面
Chicago PD identified her car outside her residence.
identify [aɪˈdentɪfaɪ] v. 确认; 发现;
他们正在申请 突发事件许可 准备进门调查
They're getting an emergency warrant to go in.
emergency [iˈmɜːdʒənsi] n. 突发事件; 紧急情况
长官 虽然这和我无关
Sir it's none of my business
it's none of one's business 与某人无关
但是我想提醒你是否应给州长打电话?
but are you gonna call the Governor?
governor [ˈɡʌvənə(r)] n. 统治者; 州长;
我们在谈论的是她的女儿
This is his daughter we're talking about.
队长 警犬发现了行踪
Captain the dogs picked up a trail.
trail [treɪl] n. 痕迹,踪迹,足迹;
- 哪条路? - 那条还有那条路
- Which way? - That way and that way.
他们分兵两路了?
They split up?
split [splɪt] v. 分裂; 分开
看上去是的
Looks like it.
looks like it 我同意; 看起来是真的; 应该是这样
那我们还等什么?
What the hell we waiting for?
很明显我们的政策非常有成效
I think it's pretty clear that our policies have been effective.
policy [ˈpɒləsi] n. 政策; 方针;
effective [ɪˈfektɪv] adj. 产生预期结果的; 有效的;
已经实现了连续14个季度GDP增长超过三个百分点
We've had 14 consecutive quarters of GDP growth above 3%.
consecutive [kənˈsekjətɪv] adj. 连续不断的
GDP [ˌdʒiː diː ˈpiː] n. 国内生产总值(全写为gross domestic product)
减税政策正在起作用
The tax cuts are working.
tax [tæks] n. 税;
tax cut 减税
副总统女士!
Madame Vice President!
Madame ['mædəm] n. (用于谈论或称呼讲法语的妇女)夫人,太太,女士
彼得
Peter.
副总统女士
Madame Vice President
有很多人质疑减少石油工业税收的明智性
a lot of people question the wisdom of granting tax cuts to the oil industry
wisdom [ˈwɪzdəm] n. 智慧; 明智;
grant [ɡrɑːnt] v. 同意,准予,允许
industry [ˈɪndəstri] n. 工业; 行业; 
因为这些企业获得了创纪录的盈利
in light of the fact that they're seeing record profits.
profit [ˈprɒfɪt] n. 利润; 收益;
in light of 鉴于; 考虑到
record profit 创纪录的利润
你对此有何见解?
Do you have thoughts on that?
我们奉行的是市场推动型经济 彼得
We're a market-driven economy Peter.
market-driven [ˈmɑːkɪt ˈdrɪvn] 市场主导; 市场驱动;
economy [ɪˈkɒnəmi] n. 经济;
对那些业务模式良好的公司课以重税
Punishing companies for being a good business model
punish [ˈpʌnɪʃ] v. 处罚; 惩罚;
与我们的监管政策完全不符
doesn't make a whole lot of sense to this administration.
sense [sens] n. 感觉官能; 理解力;
administration [ədˌmɪnɪˈstreɪʃn] n. 管理,行政; 施行; 管理部门
a whole lot of 很多; 很深
make sense 说得通
副总统女士
Madame Vice President!
- 瑞贝卡 - 谢谢
- Yeah Rebecca. - Thank you.
Rebecca [rɪˈbɛkə] n. 丽贝卡(女子教名)
rebecca [rɪˈbɛkə] n. 丽贝卡; 雷别卡; 女子名
副总统女士
Madame Vice President
你的意思是否是说
are you saying. . .
如果你竟选成功就会
. . . if you're elected president?
elect [ɪˈlekt] v. 选举;
如果减税政策能够带来经济增长的话 那就是的
If those tax breaks result in growth yes.
result in 导致; 产生
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起 那位先生?
Excuse me. Sir? Yes.
那位先生 我能
Sir can I. . .
他们在哪?
Where are they?
他们在很远后面
They were way the hell back there.
可不能再让他们连体下去
This ain't gonna work like this.
我们得采取点行动
We've got to do something.
这边
This way.

Come on.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's going on? What's going on?
你想干吗 你到底想干吗
Guys what are you doing? What the hell you doing?
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
你发誓个屁
You swear what?
我猜这可能是注定的 伙计们?
I guess it was just meant to be, hey, now, fellas?
be meant to be 注定的
fella [ˈfelə(r)] n. 伙伴; 伙计; 哥儿们;
他很幸运我没有砍到他的头
He's lucky I didn't take this to his head.
你砍了他的
You cut his. . .
你砍断了他的
You cut his. . .
你 你砍断了他的
You cut his. . .
苏克雷 闭嘴
Sucre shut up.
有人吗
Hello.
里面有人吗
Hello!
快 我们走
Come on let's go.
我们不能就这样把他丢下...
We can't leave him to just like. . .
你想留在这儿 随便你
You want to stay here? Be my guest.
be my guest 随意,不用客气; 悉听尊便, 随便你
我是狐狸河监狱的狱长亨利·珀尔
Yes, this is warden Henry Pope at Fox River penitentiary.
penitentiary [ˌpenɪˈtenʃəri] n. 监狱
我需要和州长谈谈
I need to speak with the Governor.
什么事?
Yes?
州长 我很抱歉来打搅你 但是
Governor I'm sorry to bother you
bother [ˈbɒðə(r)] v. 打扰;
- 发生了件事... -你在收看这个吗?
- but, uh, there's been an... -Are you watching this?
看什么?
Watching what?
我建议你现在打开电视 狱长
I suggest you turn on your TV, warden.
turn on 打开;
在华盛顿医疗中心的医生已经证实
Doctors at Washington Medical Center have corroborated
corroborate [kəˈrɒbəreɪt] v. 证实,确证
米尔斯总统45分钟前已被紧急监护起来
that President Mills was admitted into emergency care here a little more than 45 minutes ago.
admit [ədˈmɪt] v. 承认; 准许…进入(某处)
emergency care 急救护理
据主治医生介绍 米尔斯总统突发严重心肌梗塞
In the chief surgeon's words President Mills suffered massive cardiac arrest
chief [tʃiːf] adj. 最重要的; 主要的;
surgeon [ˈsɜːdʒən] n. 外科医生
suffer [ˈsʌfə(r)] v. 受苦; 遭受;
in one's words 按某人说的
医生虽尽力抢救但还是无法回天
doctors were unable to revive him.
unable [ʌnˈeɪbl] adj. 未能; 无法
revive [rɪˈvaɪv] v. (使)苏醒,复活
华盛顿医疗中心的消息是官方消息
The news out of Washington Medical Center is official now.
official [əˈfɪʃl] adj. 公务的; 公开的; 公布的
现任美国总统 理查德·米尔斯已经辞世
The President of the United States Richard Mills is dead.
根据宪法 副总统雷诺兹
And keeping with protocol Vice President Reynolds
protocol [ˈprəʊtəkɒl] n. 礼仪; 协议,规程
正在一保密地方宣誓就任美国第46任总统
is in an undisclosed location being sworn in as the 46th president. . .
undisclosed [ˌʌndɪsˈkləʊzd] adj. 未披露的; 未公开的; 保密的
location [ləʊˈkeɪʃn] n. 地方; 地点; 
我会忠实地履行美国总统一职
"I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States "
faithfully [ˈfeɪθfəli] adv. 准确地; 忠实地; 忠诚地
execute [ˈeksɪkjuːt] v. 处决; 执行;
尽我所能 保持 保护
"and will to the best of my ability preserve protect"
preserve [prɪˈzɜːv] v. 保护; 维护;
并捍卫美利坚合众国宪法
"and defend the Constitution of the United States. "
defend [dɪˈfend] v. 防御; 保护
constitution [ˌkɒnstɪˈtjuːʃn] n. 宪法
我宣布你继任为美国第46任总统
I hereby recognize you as the 46th president of this country.
hereby [ˌhɪəˈbaɪ] adv. 特此; 以此
recognize [ˈrekəɡnaɪz] v. 认识; 承认; 认可
请原谅 今晚我还有很多工作要做
And now if you'll excuse me I have a lot to attend to tonight.
if you'll excuse me 请见谅
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
你不是说我搞不定吗
And you said I couldn't get things done.
副总统女士 或许我们可以坐下来谈谈如何进一步发展
Madam Vice President perhaps we could get together and discuss how to move. . .
请注意 现在是"总统"了
It is "President" now madam
你得先和我的秘书谈谈 我的档期一下子排满了
and you're going to have to talk to my organizers. My schedule is suddenly quite full.
organizer [ˈɔːɡənaɪzə(r)] n. (活动等的)组织者
schedule [ˈʃedjuːl] n. 工作计划; 日程安排;
我想你肯定能理解
I'm sure you'll understand.
莎拉·唐克雷蒂!
Sara Tancredi!
我们是警察 我们有入室搜查的许可证
It's the police. We have a warrant to come in.
你把门打开 不然我们就闯进来了
It's easier if you just open the door. Otherwise we're gonna come on in.
come on in 快进来; 马上进来
报告呼叫中心 发现目标昏迷在家
Dispatch this is 15 David on scene. Roll a bus to 1616 Vanlear Drive.
dispatch [dɪˈspætʃ] v. 派遣; n. 派遣; 急件; 电讯
15 (警用代码)持有嫌疑人的市民
scene [siːn] n. 地点,现场;
236公寓 可能已经死亡
Apartment 236. Possible overdose. Likely DOA. Copy.
apartment [əˈpɑːtmənt] n. 公寓套房; 
overdose [ˈəʊvədəʊs] n. (一次用药)过量
DOA 到达前死亡; 送到时已死的(dead on arrival的缩写)
飞机跑道在空地另一端
The airstrip's on the other side of that field.
还有500码然后咱们就彻底消失了
Just 500 yards and this whole thing's over.
警车没有开走的迹象
He's not moving.
我们在这每多呆一秒 就增加了他们发现飞机的机会 我们必须立刻行动
Every second we stay here is another chance for them to find the plane. We gotta go now.
等等 再等等
Wait wait.
好了 我们走
All right let's go. Let's go.
迈克尔
Michael
如果我们跑不掉的话 我想让你知道 我...
If this doesn't work out I want you to know. . .
我知道
I know.
我能明白
I know.
别动 不许动
Freeze. Don't move.
我们不得不离开的时候 我会告诉你的
I'll tell you when we got to go.
不行 我们必须要走了
No man. I mean we got to go.
发动飞机
Fire her up.
现在宣判 被告谋杀特伦斯·斯蒂德曼罪名成立
We find the defendant charged of murdering Terrence Steadman guilty.
defendant [dɪˈfendənt] n. 被告人; 被告
guilty [ˈɡɪlti] adj. 感到内疚的; 犯了罪; 有罪责的
林肯辩护律师想出来的这个拖延时间的把戏...
This stunt by Lincoln Burrows' defense counsel
stunt [stʌnt] n. 意在引人注意的花招; 噱头; 愚蠢行为; 
defense [dɪ'fens] n. 防卫; 辩护 v. 辩护
counsel [ˈkaʊnsl] n. 法律顾问; 律师
defense counsel 辩护律师
是对我死去的弟弟的公开侮辱
is an affront to the memory of my brother.
affront [əˈfrʌnt] n. 侮辱; 冒犯 v. 侮辱; 冒犯
我们给死者的牙齿做了齿印
We made an imprint of the deceased's teeth
imprint [ɪmˈprɪnt , ˈɪmprɪnt] v. 压印 n. 印记; 压印;
deceased [dɪˈsiːst] adj. 死去了的; 已死的; n. 死者
通过和特伦斯·斯蒂德曼牙医记录的比对
and compared them to the dental records of Terrence Steadman.
dental [ˈdentl] adj. 牙齿的;
他们完全一致
They were a perfect match.
谁杀了特伦斯·斯蒂德曼
Who killed Terrence Steadman?
没有人
Nobody.
你好 特伦斯
Hello Terrence.
我已经看到飞机了
I can see it.
继续前进 快快 警察就在我们屁股后面紧追不放
Faster. Come on let's go. Oh God.
快 快跑
Let's go.
不 不要
No! No!
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
跑吧
We run.
这边
This way this way.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2023年1月20日 10:02:00
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3544/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: