摩登家庭-第一季第11集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 摩登家庭评论885字数 25158阅读模式
父母对我说过最气人的话?
What's the most irritating thing my parents say to me?
irritate [ˈɪrɪteɪt] v. 使烦恼; 刺激
"你喷太多古龙水了"
"That's too much cologne."
cologne [kəˈləʊn] n. 古龙香水
"女孩子就是那样丧命的"
"That's how girls end up dead."
end up (通常指意外地)到达(某个地方或境况); (以…)结束;
"别给我黑嘴"
"Don't talk black to me."
"那样不合适  因为她是你老师"
"It's inappropriate because she's your teacher."
inappropriate [ˌɪnəˈprəʊpriət] adj. 不适当的; 不合适的
什么叫黑嘴
How do you even talk black?
每句话都加个"嘿"吗  
End words with "Izzle"?
Izzle 嘻哈文化里, 用来替代一些词的后缀. 好比下面这句话:
Now wait just one minizzle. (原本应该是: Now wait just one minute.)
是"回嘴"  笨蛋
It's "Talk back," You idiot.
idiot [ˈɪdiət] n. 蠢人; 笨蛋;
"有点大人样好不好"
"Act more like an adult."
adult [ˈædʌlt] n. 成年人;
什么叫有点大人样  大人该是什么样
What does "Act more like an adult" even mean?
看看你  都湿透了  逊死了
Look at you, you're soaked! That is so lame.
soak [səʊk] v. 浸泡; 浸湿
lame [leɪm] adj. 瘸的; 跛的; 站不住脚的; 逊的
是你先开始的
You're the one who wanted to do it!
你们父子俩干啥呢
What are you two doing?
我捡了个水鼬鼠
Oh, I picked up one of those Water Weasels.
weasel [ˈwiːzl] n. 鼬; 黄鼠狼
pick up 接(电话); 捡起; 拿起;
你把它接到水管的一头
You hook it on the end
hook [hʊk] n. 钩; v. (使)钩住
它会在空中乱飞
of the hose and it flies around in the air.
hose [həʊz] n. 橡皮管,塑料管
就像鼬鼠一样  
Just like a weasel.
看看有多酷  他湿透了
Yeah. Look at how awesome. He's so wet.
awesome [ˈɔːsəm] adj. 令人惊叹的; 很好的(或极好玩的等)
我把鼬鼠放我裤子里了
I put the weasel in my pants.
-绝对是真的  -傻蛋
- He totally did. - Dork!
totally [ˈtəʊtəli] adv. 完全;
dork [dɔːk] n. 呆子
为什么我的窗子都湿了
Is there a reason why my window's wet?
-很难说  -不知道
- Hmm. Very difficult to say. - I don't know.
-击掌  -怎么了
- Up top- Ow! Ow! - What's wrong?
-小  -亲爱的  你没事吧
- Little- - Sweetie, you okay?
sweetie [ˈswiːti] n. (用作称呼语)亲爱的
小抽了一下  没事
Little twinge. Yeah.
twinge [twɪndʒ] n. (一阵)剧痛,刺痛; 
我去打911
I'll call 911.
也许消防员会来
Maybe the firemen will come.
fireman [ˈfaɪəmən] n. 消防队员
-不要不要  -电话给我
- No, no! No, no! - Give me it!
我们镇上的消防员出了名的性感火辣
The firemen in our town have a reputation for being hot.
reputation [ˌrepjuˈteɪʃn] n. 名誉; 名声
我不爽他们吗
Do I resent that?
resent [rɪˈzent] v. 愤恨;
当然不会  他们都是我的朋友
Of course not. These guys are my friends.
我跟他们一起打球  烤蛋糕给他们
I play basketball with them. I bake for 'em.
我的问题是  什么叫火辣
My question is: What's hot?
快点  走了
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
来了
Coming.
曼尼  她是你老师所以不合适
Manny, it's inappropriate because it's your teacher.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal anyway?
anyway [ˈeniweɪ] adv. 而且; 即使这样
是个惊喜  你们会知道的
It's a surprise. You'll see.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-杰  不是吧你  -就是我
- Ay, Jay, you didn't? - Yes, I did.
我在那家新开的红花餐厅订上位了
I got us into that new Benihana.
那有个厨师可以把虾翻进自己的帽子里
They got a chef there that can flip a shrimp into his own hat.
chef [ʃef] n. 厨师; 
flip [flɪp] v. (使)快速翻转;  轻抛
shrimp [ʃrɪmp] n. 虾; 小虾
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
-爸爸  -乖儿子
- Dad! - There's my boy!
-他来这干什么  -杰
- The hell is he doing here? - Jay.
不  他昨天就该来接曼尼的 
No. He was supposed to pick up manny yesterday
结果又一如既往地让他失望了
and disappointed him again, as usual.
disappoint [ˌdɪsəˈpɔɪnt] v. 使失望;
现在又突然冒出来就可以了吗
Now he just sails in here out of the blue?
out of the blue 突然; 出乎意料地;
我不喜欢那家伙  理由嘛  当然有
I don't like the guy. Do I have reasons? Yeah.
正当理由?  当然有
Good reasons? Yeah.
我需要理由吗
How many reasons do I need?
不需要  我就是不喜欢那家伙
None. I don't like the guy.
我本来要给你们打电话的
So I would have called,
但我帮朋友买船的时候
but while I was buying this boat for a friend,
被另外一艘船追出海去了
I got chased out to sea by another boat "Tiqui tiqui".
chase [tʃeɪs] v. 追赶; 追逐
他们是海盗吗
Were they pirates?
pirate [ˈpaɪrət] n. 海盗;
-我没问  -其实很容易分辨的
- I didn't stop to ask. - Well, it's not hard to tell.
他们有没有拿着弯刀
Did they have curvy swords and
curvy [ˈkɜːvi] adj. 有曲线的; 弯曲的
sword [sɔːd] n. 剑; 刀
唱着海盗生活真快乐
sing songs about how fun it is to be a pirate?
杰  房子真漂亮
Jay. Such a beautiful house, huh?
我们正打算出去吃晚餐
So, we were just headed out to dinner.
你以为我空手来的
What, you think I show up empty-handed?
empty-handed [ˌempti ˈhændɪd] adj. 一无所获; 空手
我带晚餐了  龙虾
I brought dinner- lobsters!
lobster [ˈlɒbstə(r)] n. 龙虾;
-是你亲手抓的吗  -不是
- Did you catch them with your bare hands? - No.
bare [beə(r)] adj. 裸体的; 裸露的
但是是我亲手买的
But I bought them with my bare hands.
还带了瓶好酒  给杰的一盒上等雪茄
And I have some nice wine, a good Cuban cigar for Jay.
Cuban [ˈkjuːbən] adj. 古巴的 n. 古巴人
cigar [sɪˈɡɑː(r)] n. 雪茄烟
嘿  用你的新手机帮他照张相吧
Hey, why don't you take a picture of him with your new camera phone.
-我没有新手机  -你现在有了
- I don't have a camera phone. - You do now.
太棒了
Awesome!
刺激一波接一波  我心脏都快受不了了
All of this excitement, my heart is just going.
excitement [ɪkˈsaɪtmənt] n. 激动;
儿子  听着  
Now, listen to me.
今年暑假你来看我的时候记得带上它
You bring that with you when you come visit me this summer.
我带你去坐我朋友的赛车
We'll go in a race car with my friend,
然后看场斗牛什么的
and after that, maybe a bullfight.
bullfight [ˈbʊlfaɪt] n. 斗牛表演
他们我都熟
I know all these guys.
斗牛士  他们简直就是艺术家
The matadors, they're like artists.
matador [ˈmætədɔː(r)] n. 斗牛士
你自己就跟个斗牛艺术家一样
You're quite the bullfight artist yourself.
曼尼  带你父亲去厨房参观下吧
I, uh- Manny, why don't you show your father to the kitchen?
谢了  天啊  来点音乐吧
Por favor. Dios mo. Someone put on some music.
por favor (西班牙语)相当于英语的please
dios mo (西班牙语)相当于英语的oh my God!
put on 穿上; 打开(设备、装置等);
今晚我们要热舞一宿
Tonight, we dance!
我们会热舞的
Oh, we're gonna dance.
亲爱的  今晚我住这没问题吧
Oye, mi amor, est bien que me quede aqu esta noche?
mi amor (西班牙语)相当于英语的my love, baby
est bien que me quede aqu esta noche (西班牙语)相当于英语的Cool if I stay here tonight?
哈维尔  我不知道  我看看吧
Ay, Javier, yo no s. Esprate para ver qu puedo hacer.
他说什么  是不是要龙虾钱
What did he say? Does he need money for the lobsters?
-杰  友好点  -"友好"
- Jay, be nice. - "Be nice."
我本来应该坐在铁板烧旁
I could be sitting grill-side,
看着厨师堆洋葱山的
watching a guy build an onion volcano.
onion [ˈʌnjən] n. 洋葱; 葱头
volcano [vɒlˈkeɪnəʊ] n. 火山
现在却看着里克·苏艾文在我厨房瞎晃
Instead, I got Rico Suave in my kitchen,
Rico Suave (美国俚语)衣着时髦, 冷静, 自信的拉丁裔女士男人
车位上还停了艘偷来的船
and I got a stolen boat in my driveway.
steal [stiːl] v. 偷;
driveway [ˈdraɪvweɪ] n. 私家车道
如果是为我  早将他踹得一干二净了
If it was for me, he'd be out of my life.
但是曼尼需要他的父亲
But it's good for Manny to be with his father.
你当初怎么就看上他那种货色了
I just can't believe you ever fell for that act.
fall for 被某人或某事强烈吸引; 相信某事是真的
act [ækt] n. 行为; 虚伪; 假装
哥伦比亚人有时很有说服力的
Colombians can be very persuasive.
persuasive [pəˈsweɪsɪv] adj. 有说服力的; 令人信服的
有时候神不知鬼不觉你就答应他们了
They can make you agree to things before you even know it.
你当时一定很傻很天真
You must have been pretty naive.
naive [naɪˈiːv] adj. 幼稚的; 轻信的;
是啊  但我现在找到真命天子了
Yeah. But now I'm with the right man, okay?
没错
Right.
哈维尔只住一晚
Javier is only going to stay one night.
很好
Good.
等等  什么
Wait, what?
别生气  我只是起来帮她换个尿布
Don't be mad. I just got up to change her.
up to sb 由某人决定; 某人说了算
米奇尔想用费伯睡眠法训练宝宝
Well, Mitchell really wanted to Ferberize the baby.
费伯睡眠法  就是
Ferberize. It is a method of
method [ˈmeθəd] n. 方法; 办法; 措施; 条理; 有条不紊
让婴儿晚上...
getting the baby to sleep through the night...
基本上是  自己哭睡着
by, yes, basically letting her cry herself to sleep.
basically [ˈbeɪsɪkli] adv. 基本上;
折磨啊
Torture.
torture [ˈtɔːtʃə(r)] n. 拷打; 痛苦; 折磨人的事物 v. 拷打;
那不是折磨  小卡
It's not torture, Cam.
对有些人来说是很难受的
It's just hard if you happen to be a person
有些人就是见不得别人受罪
who hates to hear another person suffer.
suffer [ˈsʌfə(r)] v. 受苦,受折磨;
是两个人一起受罪
Or two people suffer.
不行  你每次起床安抚她
No, no. You got up to comfort her,
都只会让她觉得  她一哭
which only teaches her that every time she cries,
爸爸就会过来抱她  给她看最喜欢的
her daddy will come in and cuddle her and put on her favorite-
cuddle [ˈkʌdl] v. 拥抱;
这是在看什么
What are we watching?
布莱恩·德·帕尔玛的争议大作
Brian De Palma's controversial masterpiece
controversial [ˌkɒntrəˈvɜːʃl] adj. 引起争论的; 有争议的
masterpiece [ˈmɑːstəpiːs] n. 代表作;  杰作; 名著
《疤面煞星》
Scarface.
给孩子看合适吗
For the baby?
她很喜欢呢
She happens to like it.
我不知道是因为色彩还是声音
I don't know if it's the colors or the sounds-
夜店大屠杀要来了  她最爱这段了
Oh, here comes the nightclub massacre. She loves it.
nightclub [ˈnaɪtklʌb] n. 夜总会
massacre [ˈmæsəkə(r)] n. 屠杀;
看看她的小眼皮  
Watch her little eyelids.
eyelid [ˈaɪlɪd] n. 眼睑; 眼皮
都快睁不开了  真可爱
It's so cute. They get so heavy.
好疼
Oh, that's bad.
-亲爱的  -我没事  真没事
- Oh, honey. - I'm fine. No, I'm fine.
我只是  好吧  是癌症
I'm just- Okay, that's cancer.
也许只是颗肾结石
Maybe it's just a kidney stone.
kidney [ˈkɪdni] n. 肾;
"只是"  克莱尔
"Just," Claire?
发生什么事了
What's going on, guys?
what is going on 发生什么事了; 怎么一回事;
没事  回去睡觉
It's nothing. Go back to bed.
-不  爸爸  -别碰我
- No, but Dad... - Don't touch me.
我敢肯定只是颗肾结石
I bet it's just a kidney stone.
bet [bet] v. 下赌注(于); 敢说;
又说"只是"
"Just" Again.
你们谁下去给你妈倒杯水
Someone get your mom a glass of water...
再从车道上捡颗石子  看她觉得滋味如何
and a piece of gravel from the driveway and see how she likes it.
gravel [ˈɡrævl] n. 沙砾; 石子
大家在吵什么
Why is everybody yelling?
yell [jel] v. 叫喊;
爸爸有点不对劲
Something's wrong with Dad.
别吓着他了  过来
Don't frighten him. Come here.
要死了  死神要过来索命了
Oh, that's gotta be death! Death is coming!
gotta [ˈɡɒtə] 必须;  不得不;  有一个; (用来表示have got to和have got a的口语发音)
-你得去医院  -没错
- Okay, you need to go to the hospital. - Yeah.
不用不用  吃药就行了
No, no, no. I just need a pill.
给我找片最大的药来
Give me the biggest one you can find.
亲爱的  深呼吸  深呼吸就行了
Honey, breathe. Just-Just breathe.
你生孩子的时候我也是这么跟你说的
That's what I told you when you were in labor
labor [ˈleɪbə] n. 劳动; 分娩
结果你把奶昔扔我脸上了  药呢
and you threw my smoothie at me. Pill!
smoothie [ˈsmuːði] n. 加奶(或冰激凌)果汁
throw at 扔向; 
-我去打电话  -真不用  没事
- Okay, I'm calling. - No, no, it's fine!
没事  过去了  疼痛已经过去了
It's actually- It's fine. It's passing. It's passing.
很抱歉吓着大家了
I am sorry to alarm everyone.
alarm [əˈlɑːm] v. 使惊恐;
应该只是我反应过度了
I think I was probably just overreacting,
overreact [ˌəʊvəriˈækt] v. 反应过激
因为我体内住着个外星人呢
because there's an alien inside of me!
alien [ˈeɪliən] n. 外国人;
天啊
Oh, my God.
-快停下  -我去打电话
- Oh, close it down. - I am definitely gonna call.
close down 停业; 
definitely [ˈdefɪnətli] adv. 肯定;
系统全面衰竭  系统全面衰竭
All systems down. All systems down.
system [ˈsɪstəm] n. 系统;
-混蛋  -怎么了
- Son of a bitch. - What's the matter?
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇;
son of a bitch 狗娘养的; 王八蛋; 浑蛋
你说呢  他在玩我的台球
He's playing on my pool table, that's what.
play on/upon 用乐器演奏音乐; 在某个场地玩游戏;
大概还给自己倒了杯好酒
Probably got himself a nice drink too.
你要去哪  杰
Where you going, Jay?
-我就出去看看  -算了吧
- Just to check things out, okay? - Come on.
check out 来看看
听见没  他又开始乱动我的遥控器了
You hear that? Now he's messing around with my remote control.
mess [mes] n. 肮脏; v. 弄脏; 弄乱;
remote [rɪˈməʊt] adj. 偏远的; n. 远程; 遥控器
control [kənˈtrəʊl] n. 控制;
remote control 遥控器
mess around 胡闹; 玩弄;
这么远你怎么听得见
You can't hear that from here!
hear from 收到…的信,得到…的消息
嘿  老弟
Hey, there.
杰  对不起  吵醒你了吗
Hey, Jay. Listen, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?
没有  我本来睡得就浅
No. No, I'm a light sleeper.
sleeper [ˈsliːpə(r)] n. 睡觉者
-年纪大了就这样  -你才不老呢
- That's what happens when you get older. - Oh, you're not old.
我没说我老
I didn't say I was old.
我本来也不怎么睡
I never sleep much anyway.
凌晨两点以后  生活才精彩得多
Life is just more interesting after 2:00 A.M.
美酒更香醇
You know, the liquor tastes better,
liquor [ˈlɪkə(r)] n. 烈性酒; 含酒精饮料
女人更美丽
the, uh, women are more beautiful.
他们怎么说来着
What is it they say?
夜晚是属于诗人与疯子的
That the night belongs to the poets and the madmen.
belong [bɪˈlɒŋ] v. 属于;
poet [ˈpəʊɪt] n. 诗人
belong to 属于;
-你是哪个  -也许两个都是
- Which are you? - Perhaps both.
我感觉你也一样  是吧
And I think maybe you too, huh?
我看到那边你骑着摩托车的照片了
I see a picture over here of you on a motorcycle.
-你喜欢骑摩托车吗  -曾经
- You ride? - I used to.
曾经  曾经
Used to? Used to?

Jay,
全世界语言中最伤感的词莫过于此了  朋友
the saddest words in any language, my friend.
嘿  你给我说说
Hey, help me out here.
help out 帮助某人做某事;
大家都觉得你很了不起
Everybody sees you as this great guy.
过着到处冒险的精彩生活
You know, you live this life of adventure.
adventure [ədˈventʃə(r)] n. 冒险;
我怎么一个字都不信呢
How come I don't buy a word of it?
how come 为什么; 怎么会
我看见的只是个爽约的父亲
All I see is a dad who doesn't show up.
曼尼了解我  我是活在当下的人
Hey, Manny knows me. I live in the now.
live in the now 活在当下
我的当下就是昨天 
Well, I was living in the yesterday
曼尼坐在门口哭泣
when Manny was crying outside that door...
因为你第十次爽约
cause you didn't show up for the 10th time.
你觉得我没来
And when I don't come, you think,
是因为我在别处花天酒地
uh- what, I'm just off chasing a good time, hmm?
你有没有想过  我来这里也很不好受
You ever think it might be hard for me, coming here?
为什么  因为歌洛莉亚吗
Why? Because of Gloria?
因为你
Because of you.
小卡
Cam!
好了  他们马上就来
Okay, they're on their way.
孩子们  围过来
Okay, kids, gather around.
gather [ˈɡæðə(r)] v. 聚集;
像拥抱我的样子  但别碰我
Like you're hugging me, but don't touch me, okay?
听着  我会没事的
Now look, I'm gonna be fine.
我们知道  爸爸
We know, Dad.
我们可不知道
We don't know that.
我能站起来就是个奇迹了
It's a miracle I'm standing up.
miracle [ˈmɪrəkl] n. 奇迹; 
但是  万一天有不测
But look, in case anything happens-
in case 以防万一; 如果; 除非
我希望你们明白  如果我有时间
I want you to know that if I'd had time,
肯定早把楼梯修好了
I would have fixed that step.
-爸爸  谢谢你  -我爱你
- Thanks, Dad. - I love you.
卢克  别哭  我没事
Don't cry, Luke. I'm okay.
我把茶几打碎了
I broke the coffee table!
没关系  
That's okay.
什么
What?
打碎玻璃茶几的是我
I broke the glass coffee table.
可你当时发誓不是你干的
The one you swore you didn't break,
swear [sweə(r)]  v. 发誓;
我们因此怪罪艾斯贝兰斯  把她开除了
and then we blamed Esperanza and fired her...
blame [bleɪm] v. 责怪
害的她在感恩节偷了只火鸡给家里 
and she stole a turkey at Thanksgiving for her family
Thanksgiving [ˌθæŋksˈɡɪvɪŋ] n. 感恩节(美国的公共假日,在 11 月的第四个星期四)
结果被驱逐出境了
and got deported?
deport [dɪˈpɔːt] v. 驱逐出境
-是  -该死
- Yeah. - Damn it!
damn [dæm] v. 该死
-我很抱歉  -你会受到惩罚的
- I'm sorry. - You will be sorry!
-他们到了  -真的吗
- They're here! - Really?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
卢克打碎了
Luke broke the-
你换衣服了
Hey, you changed your clothes.
我不换衣服怎么见人啊
Well, I had- I had to get dressed.
换了件这么性感紧身的
Into that sexy, clingy-
sexy [ˈseksi] adj. 性感的;
clingy [ˈklɪŋi] adj. (衣服)紧身的;
天啊  是给那些消防员看的
Oh, my God. It's the firemen.
不是的  亲爱的
No, sweetie.
还擦了口红
And lipstick!
lipstick [ˈlɪpstɪk] n. 口红; 唇膏
我正在剧烈疼痛中煎熬 
I'm out here convulsing in agony
convulse [kənˈvʌls] v. 使痉挛(或抽筋);
agony [ˈæɡəni] n. 极度痛苦
你还有心思找漂亮衣服
and you're looking for cute tops to wear?
look for 寻找
top [tɑːp] n. 顶端; 上衣
我就随手拿了一件
I just threw on the first thing I could find.
我们还有时间  如果你还想换条紧身裤
We got a minute, if you wanna try on some tighter jeans-
tight [taɪt] adj. 紧的;
菲尔  亲爱的
Oh, Phil, sweetie.
不  不管怎么说  克莱尔  
Oh, no. By all means, Claire,
你当然得以最性感火辣的面貌
we want you looking your sexiest...
来迎接那些健壮基情的消防员
when the hunky, gay firemen get here!
hunky [ˈhʌŋki] adj. 结实性感的
gay [ɡeɪ] adj. 同性恋的; 
-怎么样  -很好
- How we doing? - We're great.
-他是说我  -好吧
- He meant me! - All right.
卡梅隆
Cameron!
听我说  杰  你是个强劲的对手
No, listen, Jay. You're a tough guy to compete with.
compete [kəmˈpiːt] v. 竞争; 对抗;
tough guy 强壮, 无畏的人;
看看你拥有的这一切吧
I mean, look at all you have.
你因此只好让曼尼伤心吗
So Manny has to suffer?
不  你是对的
No. You're right.
我以后会更加努力的
Look, I'm going to try harder.
但也许他同时有我们两个父亲是好事
But you know, maybe it's a good thing that he has the two of us.
从你身上他可以学到沉稳
From you, he learns stability.
stability [stəˈbɪləti] n. 稳定(性); 稳固(性)
而从我身上  他可以学到随性
From me, he learns how to be spontaneous,
spontaneous [spɒnˈteɪniəs] adj. 自发的; 自然的;
掐住命运的咽喉
grab life by the throat.
grab [ɡræb] v. 抓住; 
throat [θrəʊt] n. 喉咙;
我们有时候也会有掐住别人喉咙的冲动
Well, we do a little throat grabbing ourselves around here, you know.
我们之前正打算去红花餐厅  结果你突然出现了
We were on our way to Benihana when you showed up.
只要我儿子能追逐他的梦想就行了
Hey, as long as my boy follows his passion.
passion [ˈpæʃn] n. 强烈情感;
我这辈子做的最烂的职业决定
The worst career decision I ever made
career [kəˈrɪə(r)] n. 生涯;
就是去打棒球  但我无时无刻不在享受
was playing baseball, but I loved every minute of it.
你打过棒球
You played baseball?
看家本事
I lived baseball.
只打进了三A联盟
I only made it to Triple-A,
但我跟索萨  麦圭尔他们都一起打过球
but I played with all those guys- Sosa, McGwire.
你看起来也打过的样子
You look like you played some.
我高中的时候打过
I played in high school.
我打得还行  但从来没击中过曲线球
I was all right. Never hit a curve ball.
curve [kɜːv] n. 曲线; 弧线; 曲面; 弯曲; (投向击球员的)曲线球 v. (使)沿曲线运动; 呈曲线形
所以那就是你的梦想吗
So that's a dream of yours?
击中曲线球
To- To hit a curve?
曾经是
Used to be.
又是"曾经"  拜托  
"Used to be." Por favor.
我又说了一次是不是
I said that again, right?
嘿  别这样  
Hey, please. Come on.
你说得对  我不该总这么说
You're right, I shouldn't say that.
你们干什么呢
What are you guys doing?
曼尼  吵醒你了吗  真抱歉
Manny, did we wake you up? I'm sorry.
没有  我在做科学课的额外学分作业
No. I was doing my science extra credit.
extra [ˈekstrə] adj. 额外的; 分外的; 外加的; 附加的 n. 额外的事物; 另外收费的事物; (电影里的)临时演员,群众演员 adv. 额外; 另外; 外加; 特别; 格外; 分外
credit [ˈkredɪt] n. 赊购; 赊欠; (从银行借的)借款; 贷款; (借钱偿还的)信誉,信用; 学分 v. (给银行账户)存入金额; 把…记入贷方; 贷记(银行账户); 认为是…的功劳; 把…归于; 认为…有(良好的品质或特点)
-不用想也知道  -我也能玩吗
- Of course you were. - So, can I play?
由你爸爸决定
That's up to your dad.
我觉得我们桌球玩的差不多了
Actually, I think we're done with pool for right now.
for now 暂时; 目前
我有个更好的主意  走
I have a better idea for the three of us. Vamos.
Vamos []  ,加油; 瓦莫斯; 我们走吧; 多用户复用同时隙; 来吧
你怎么认识那家伙的
So, how do you know this guy?
他欠我个小人情
He owes me a little favor.
owe [əʊ] v. 欠(债); 欠(账); 欠(情); 归因于; 归功于; 起源于
今晚简直酷毙了
This is the coolest night ever!
我们来试试曲线球
Now, let's see about that curve ball.
-出去  -我还以为你在床上
- Out. - I thought you were-
那是枕头堆的  出去  快出去
Those were pillows. Come on. Come on.
pillow [ˈpɪləʊ] n. 枕头 v. 枕着(某物)
卡梅隆  你意识到你有多气人了吗
Cameron, do you realize how infuriating this is?
realize [ˈriːəlaɪz] v. 理解; 意识到;
infuriate [ɪnˈfjʊərieɪt] v. 使极为生气; 激怒
"费伯睡眠法"的精髓就在于
The whole point of Ferberizing...
让我们家闺女自己入睡
is to teach her to put herself to sleep,
你却一直捣乱
and you keep ruining it.
ruin [ˈruːɪn] v. 毁坏; 破坏;
我情难自禁  我就像一头小母熊
I can't help it. I'm like a mother bear.
熊宝宝一哭  我就得赶去抱抱她
When I hear my cub crying, I have to run to her.
cub [kʌb] n. 幼兽,崽;
你可不是头熊  快回屋
Except you're not a bear. Get in our room.
回  小卡  回屋  回屋
Get- Cam, get in there. Get in there.
-别闹了  -快点  回屋去
- Cut it out. - All the way- Our room.
cut it out 命令某人停止做某事或说话
进去  快进去
Get! Get in there.
快走  快走  进去  进去
Come on. Come on. Get in there. Get!
真不公平  为什么不行
That's so unfair. Why not?
因为女孩子就是那样丧命的
Because that's how girls end up dead.
-亲爱的  -大伙儿都来啦
- Hey, honey. - Hey, guys.
我们就想看看你怎么样
We just wanted to see how you're doing.
没妨碍到你吧
Is this a bad time?
没  只是在手术前给他注射一点镇定剂
No, we're just giving him something to relax before the procedure.
procedure [prəˈsiːdʒə(r)] n. 程序; 手术
手术肯定会顺利的
Which is gonna go just fine.
-我们知道  -鬼知道
- Oh, we know. - We don't know.
如果你爹下不了手术台
In case it doesn't,
答应我  跟你们的消防员后爸好好相处
promise me you'll be nice to your new fireman daddy.
疯了吧你
Unbelievable.
unbelievable [ˌʌnbɪˈliːvəbl] adj. 难以置信的;
我老婆昨晚居然为了消防员梳妆打扮
My wife got dressed up for the firemen last night.
dress up 打扮; 穿上盛装;
我才没有为消防员打扮
I didn't get dressed up for the firemen.
高跟鞋啊  勾死人了
Those heels were really hot.
heel [hiːl] n. 足跟; 高跟鞋
-你还穿高跟  -话题结束
- You put on heels? - Let's drop it.
他们要对你做什么啊老爸
What are they doing to you, Dad?
我身体里有颗烦人的石头
I have a little scratchy rock inside of me
scratchy [ˈskrætʃi] adj. 扎人的; 
大夫们会用根管子把它吸出来
and they're sliding in a tube and sucking it out.
slide [slaɪd] v. (使)滑行,滑动
tube [tjuːb] n. 管子
suck [sʌk] v. 吮吸; 
你应该不害怕吧
You're not scared, are you?
你老爸我什么时候害怕过
When was the last time you saw your old man scared?
old man 老爸; 老公
有一次你缠到蜘蛛网
When you walked through the spiderweb.
spiderweb 蜘蛛网
还有次我们玩灵应牌时
When we were playing with the Ouija board
Ouija ['wi:dʒɑ:] 占卜板; 通灵;
一阵风把门给关上了
and the wind blew the door shut.
绝不是风  伙计  是我们招来的灵物
There was no wind, buddy. We brought something forth.
哎哟  镇定剂起作用了
Oh. This stuff's really hitting me.
stuff [stʌf] n. 东西
五脏六腑都麻醉酥了
My insides feel like velvet.
velvet [ˈvelvɪt] n. 丝绒; 天鹅绒
feel like 想做; 感觉;
你们在外面等我一下好吗
Why don't you guys wait out in the hallway, okay?
hallway [ˈhɔːlweɪ] n. 走廊
-老爸  快好起来  -会的
- Feel better, Dad. - I will.
-我爱你  老爸  -我也爱你
- Love you, Dad. - Love you.
-爱你  -卢克  老弟  等会儿
- Love you. - Luke, buddy, hold back a sec.
sec [sek] n. 片刻; 霎时
我不会死的  好吗
This is not gonna happen, okay,
不过万一遭遇不测
but there is a scenario
scenario [səˈnɑːriəʊ] n. 设想; 预测
你成了一家之主
where you could be the man of the house...
你得知道家里所有的识别码和密码
and you need to know all the PIN numbers and passwords.
PIN [pɪn] n. 个人身份识别号码,个人密码(全写为personal identification number,银行等向顾客提供的可与提款卡配合使用的号码)
password [ˈpɑːswɜːd] n. 密码
-741  -我才不要做家里的男主人
- 741 - I don't wanna be the man of the house.
现在不是"黑"嘴的时候
Now, don't talk black to me.
宝贝儿  你爸会好起来的
Honey, your dad's gonna be fine.
去外面等我吧  他会没事的  好吗
Why don't you wait out in the hall. He'll be fine, okay?
亲爱的  我得赶紧送他们上学
Honey, I'm just gonna run them to school.
run [rʌn] v. 跑; 开车送
送完就过来
I'll be back right after.
-恩  克莱尔  -我在
- Okay. Claire? - Yeah.
你确实打扮了  是吧
You did get dressed up, didn't you?
我随手拿了一件衣服穿的  好吗  
I pulled on the first thing I saw, okay?
好吧  不提了
Okay, I'll drop it
药起效了  好困
'cause this stuff is making me fall asleep.
如果我长眠于世  你对我说的最后一句
And if I never wake up, I'd hate
是谎话的话  我做鬼也会记恨你的
for the last thing you ever said to me to be a lie.
the last thing 最不想要的事; 最不关心的事;
或许我真的小小地打扮了一下下吧
I might have gotten dressed up just a tiny bit.
tiny [ˈtaɪni] adj. 极小的; 微量的
-我就知道  -该死
- I knew it. - Oh, damn it!
曼尼  上学要迟到了啊
Manny, we're gonna be late for school.
你今天怎么这么累啊
Why are you so tired today?
为何不让我送他去呢
Any reason I can't take him?
你竟然起床了呢
I'm surprised you're up.
我可知道你昨晚几点回来的
I know what time you went back to bed.
没大碍  我们就出去打了会儿球
Oh, it was nothing. We just went out, we hit a few balls.
go out 熄灭; 出门; 
你绝对猜不到我们去哪儿打了
And you'll never guess where.
我猜哈维尔上面有人 
I guess Javier knew a guy.
跟你说吧
And you know what?
现在他可跟你认识了
Now that he knows you,
now that 既然; 由于
以后他要是有困难  你就成他上面的人了
the next time he needs something, you are the guy.
妈妈咪呀  你是不是也带他去了
Ay, Dios mo. Did you took him with you?
忍到学校再打瞌睡会死吗
You couldn't wait to get to school to do that?
曼尼  跟我去上学
Manny, vamonos para el colegio.
快走  今天迟大发了  快去学校
Let's go. We're gonna be so late. Vamonos.
我们得迟到了  曼尼
Vamos a llegar tardsimo, Manny,
磨叽什么呢  快上车
qu te pasa? Get in the car.
我记得你说过  要我好好跟哈维尔相处的啊
I thought you said you wanted me to bond with Javier.
bond [bɒnd] v. 使牢固结合; 增强(与某人的)信任关系
我说让你友好点
I said be nice, Jay.
没说让你们带着曼尼刷夜打球啊
I didn't say take Manny up all night and play games.
take up 占据;
-我们还吃了热狗哦  -给老娘睡觉去
- Then we got hot dogs. - Ay. Go to sleep!
我要是想要一个疯狂的男人
If I wanted to be married to a wild man,
wild [waɪld] adj. 自然生长的; 野的;
我就不会离开哈维尔了
I would have stayed with Javier.
什么情况啊
Qu pasa?
-老爸  -我的天呐  不是吧
- Dad! - Por dios, no.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
等一下
Wait a minute.
-你们该不是要走了吧  -我得去上学
- You're not leaving, are you? - I've got school.
-什么上学  -是的  上学
- What? School? - Yes, school.
人们去学校是要学知识的
That's where people go to learn things,
比如说别带着小孩子刷夜
like not to keep children up all night.
keep up 赶上; 保持不睡觉;
-他招了吗  -他弱爆了
- He told her? - He's weak.
听着  你说你曾经喜欢骑摩托车  对吧  
Well, listen, you said you used to like riding motorcycles, right?
所以我给你带了一辆
So I brought you one.
-我知道  但我得工作  -工作毛啊
- I know. But I kind of got work. - Work.
-上吧  杰  -对啊  上吧
- Go, Jay. - Yeah, go.
对啊  杰  把曼尼也带上吧
Yes, go, Jay, and take Manny with you too!
好啊
Okay.
不  曼尼尔·阿尔伯特
No, Manuel Alberto!
上车  不然老娘把你塞到后备箱里
In the car or I put you in the trunk!
trunk [trʌŋk] n. 树干; 大箱子; 
杰  我不跟你争了
Jay, I'm not gonna argue anymore.
argue [ˈɑːɡjuː] v. 争论; 争吵;
我不多嘴了  你随意吧
I'm not gonna say anything else. Do whatever you want.
但别让老娘再听到你抱怨哥伦比亚人疯狂
But I don't wanna hear you any more saying that Colombians are crazy,
因为跟你比起来我们弱爆了
'cause you're the one that is acting crazy,
虽然说你是被他带疯的
even though he's the one that is making you act crazy.
我也不知道自己在说神马  曼尼
So I don't know what the hell I'm talking about! Manny!
你没必要在她午睡时回来的
You didn't need to come home during nap time.
nap [næp] n. 小睡,打盹
昨晚的事证明我十分有必要回来
Think we proved last night that I did.
好吧  她就在后面  你走吧
Well, she's back there now, so why don't you go,
我担心老板找你麻烦
so you don't get in trouble.
没事的  我跟大家说  
That's okay. I told everyone
我找了个不可靠的伴侣
that I have an unreliable partner,
unreliable [ˌʌnrɪˈlaɪəbl] adj. 不可靠的
然后  他们表示理解
and, uh, they understood.
你知道不  我才不要在这里被冷嘲热讽
You know what? I don't need to sit here and be condescended to.
condescend [ˌkɒndɪˈsend] v. 屈尊; (对某人)表现出优越感
我去弄杯冰红茶
I'm gonna make myself an ice tea.
信不信我抽你
I will bring you down.
bring down 绊倒; 撞倒;
就你  别逗了
You can't bring me down.
我会扫堂腿
I'll sweep your legs.
你绝对不是正常人
There's something wrong with you...
我们家闺女如此痛苦抑郁地哭喊
that the sound of our child in such distress
distress [dɪˈstres] n. 忧虑; 悲伤;
居然扰不了你半根神经
doesn't bother you more.
bother [ˈbɒðə(r)] v. 使(某人)烦恼(或担忧、不安);
她才不抑郁呢  而且
She's not in distress,
此事恰恰证明  你比她更需要费伯睡眠法
and this just proves that you need this more than she does.
我得用此法锻炼两个宝宝
I'm Ferberizing two babies.
前几天有浣熊溜进劳森家 
Raccoons slipped into the lawsons' home
raccoon [rəˈkuːn] n. 浣熊;
slip [slɪp] v. 滑倒; 溜
偷了一长条面包
and stole a loaf of bread.
loaf [ləʊf] n. 一条(面包)
你想说什么
Your point?
你想想  莉莉房间窗户开了道缝
That we left Lily's window open a crack,
crack [kræk] n. 裂纹; 缝隙
浣熊要找些小菜做个三明治
and those raccoons need something to put between that bread,
然后莉莉就哭着喊救命了
and that is Lily's "Help me" Cry.
-熊妈妈来救你了  莉莉  -你敢
- I'm coming for you, Lily. - No, you're not.
你不准去  卡梅隆
You are not coming, Cameron.
让我去  嘿  你撒手
Let me go! Hey, stop it!
放开我  下来  你干什么
Let go! Get off me! What are you doing?
get off me 别管我; 被碰我; 走开
-停下  -我不停
- Stop! - I will not stop.
别淘气了  宝宝我来了
Stop being such a baby. I'm coming for you!
-咋了  -脚崴了
- What? - Oh, my ankle.
ankle [ˈæŋkl] n. 踝; 踝关节
脚崴了
My ankle.
我还以为你会从摩托车上摔死呢
Ay! I guess you didn't kill yourself in the motorcycle today.
我知道你恨不得亲手杀了我
Well, I figured you were looking forward to killing me,
figure [ˈfɪɡə(r)] v. 想;
look forward to 期待
我怎么能驾车归西  让你愿望落空呢
so I'm not gonna take that away from you.
take away 拿走; 打包; 减去
那个  哈维尔打给你了没
Hey, did Javier call you?
没有啊  怎么了
No, why?
他要拉我去酒吧会会他的老球友
He's dragging me to this bar with some of his old baseball pals.
pal [pæl] n. 朋友; 伙伴;
说好5点这边见的
He was supposed to be here at 5:00.
-他拉着你啊  -没错
- Ah, he's dragging you, huh? - Yeah.
我觉得没什么不妥的
I figured it would be okay.
我见识过当中一半的人打比赛
I've seen half these guys play.
哈维尔说没什么
Javier says it's cool.
-你笑什么  -没什么
- What? What's the joke? - Nothing.
真好笑  你之前还笑话我
It's just funny to me... that you make fun of me
怎么会被他那样的人勾去了魂
because I was seduced by him,
seduce [sɪˈdjuːs] v. 诱骗;
但你现在...
but here you are-
我才没有被他勾去了魂
No one is getting seduced.
我这么做都是为了曼尼
I'm doing this for Manny.
对哦  你们俩去山上浪漫地野餐
Yeah, it's very important for Manny
对曼尼来说是多么滴重要啊
that you two go and have a nice picnic in the mountains.
首先  那不叫野餐  就喝了杯咖啡
First of all, it wasn't a picnic. We stopped for coffee.
first of all 首先
碰巧那儿有卖煎饼果子的
They just happened to be selling crepes.
crepe [ˈkreɪp] n. 薄煎饼
听着  他打来知会我一声  好吗
Listen. Let me know when he calls, all right?
天呐  眨眼就6点了
Geez, it's almost 6:00.
geez [gi:'ez] 天啊; 哎呀
孩子们都盼着你回家呢
The kids are so excited for you to come home.
我也想他们了
Oh, me too.
对了  卢克还给你做了个标语呢
Yeah, Luke made you a sign.
sign [saɪn] n. 迹象; 标牌; 手势
-他最贴心了  -你看上去气色挺好的
- Oh, he's a sweetie. - Yeah. You seem great.
-确实感觉不错  -那就好
- I am great. - Good.
除了消防员那事
Except for that fireman thing.
-你还记着呢  -必须的
- You remember it? - Mm-hmm.
-好吧  对不起  -没事啦
- Yeah, okay. Look, I am sorry. I'm so sorry. - Ah, no.
都是我的错  没有借口
There's no excuse for it.
我一家庭妇女  每天邋里邋遢
I think I just spend so much time in dowdy mom clothes,
dowdy [ˈdaʊdi] adj. 缺乏魅力的; 过时的
spend time 投入时间(到某项活动); 待在一起(玩)
身上都是面粉和花生酱
and I'm covered in paste and peanut butter,
paste [peɪst] n. 面团; 肉(或鱼等)酱(作涂抹料或烹饪用); 糨糊 v. 粘贴; 粘合; 拼贴; 贴入; 插入
peanut [ˈpiːnʌt] n. 花生; 很少的钱
我只想偶尔能散发点魅力  懂吗
and I just- I wanted to feel attractive for a second, you know?
attractive [əˈtræktɪv] adj. 性感的; 妩媚的; 英俊的; 诱人的; 吸引人的; 令人愉快的; (事物)有吸引力的
feel for 摸索; 同情
对不起  我真的
I'm sorry. I really-
亲爱的  再给我点时间释怀
Honey, I just need a little bit of time.
-我会没事的  -好吧
- Gonna be fine. - Okay.
-恩  -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
我早就想开了
I was already fine with it.
哥在下一盘很大的棋  克莱尔搞砸了
Here's the deal: Claire messed up.
mess up 搞砸;
她欠我的
She owed me.
千年难得一遇的好事
This never happens.
老菲尔金牌在手啦
Old Phil has a golden ticket.
golden [ˈɡəʊldən] adj. 金质的; 金的;
golden ticket 获得想要的东西的极有价值的机会或途径
现在  我可以立刻兑换些小恩惠
Now, I could have cashed that in right away for something small-
cash [kæʃ] vt. 兑现
right away 马上; 立刻
不用打扫车库  去参加一周马戏团夏令营之类的
get out of cleaning the garage, a week at circus camp.
garage [ˈɡærɑːʒ] n. 停车房;
circus [ˈsɜːkəs] n. 马戏团;
-记忆犹新  -知道
- Still fresh. - Yeah.
但是拖得越久  她愧疚感越多
But the longer you hold on to it, the more the guilt builds,
hold on to 抓住
guilt [ɡɪlt] n. 内疚;
哥得到的也就越多
the more you get.
拖五年  和弟兄们去巴黎旅行
Five years: Trip to Paris with my buddies.
拖十年  漂亮的敞篷车
Ten years: Sweet little convertible.
convertible [kənˈvɜːtəbl] n. 活动顶篷式汽车
拖二十年
Twenty years:
你好啊  语言表达清晰  全功能的机器人
Hello, fully articulating, five-function robot...
fully [ˈfʊli] adv. 完全地
articulate [ɑːˈtɪkjuleɪt , ɑːˈtɪkjələt] v. 明确表达; 清晰发(音);
能读懂我的思想  有自主感觉
that can read my mind and has feelings.
菲尔  你不是打算不辞而别吧
Phil, you're not leaving without saying good-bye, are you?
嘿  伊莱恩
Hey, Elaine.
-他是你老公吗  -是啊
- Is this your husband? - Uh-huh.
-再见了  巴黎  -我来探望我姐姐
- Good-bye, Paris. - I'm visiting my sister...
他一下午就在那玩魔术牌逗我们开心
and he was entertaining us all afternoon with his card tricks.
entertain [ˌentəˈteɪn] v. 招待; 娱乐;
trick [trɪk] n. 诡计; 把戏;
-菲尔来啦  -嘿
- Is that Phil? - Hey.
妈  菲尔这就走了
Hey, Mom, Phil's leaving.
-不跟我抱抱吗  -一波又一波啊
- Without a hug? - Wow.
再见了  语言表达清晰  
Good-bye, fully articulating,
全功能的  会说"再见"的机器人
five-function robot with the ability to- Good-bye.
布兰妮  快点宝贝儿  菲尔走了
Brittany, hurry, honey. Phil's leaving.
你没事的
You're fine.
-脚踝还疼吗  -拔凉的
- How's your ankle? - It's cold.
-对不起害你受伤  -别  别这样
- I'm sorry I hurt you. - No. No, don't be. I-
我也可能轻易伤到你的
I could have just as easily hurt you.
好吧  你倒是挺大言不惭的
Well, it's cute that you think that.
听着  小卡  我不想一直唱白脸
Listen, Cam, I- I can't always be the bad cop here.
cop [kɒp] n. 警察
我知道自己很严格
I-I know it's my issue,
issue [ˈɪʃuː] n. 问题,担忧;
但是我不希望她成长的过程中
but she can't grow up with
你一直是那个胸襟宽广  温暖可人的爸爸
one huggy, happy, cuddly dad...
cuddly [ˈkʌdli] adj. 令人想拥抱的;
我却是那个死板严肃  满嘴教条的爸爸
and one frowny, lesson-teachy dad.
因为我们也不知道
Because guess which one
她最后会选谁陪她走婚礼红毯
she's gonna ask to walk her down the aisle.
aisle [aɪl] n. (教堂、戏院、火车等座位间或超级市场货架间的)走道,过道
你说得对  这样吧
Uh- Y- Okay, you know what?
我也可以适时唱唱白脸的
I can be the bad cop sometimes.
让她吃蔬菜的任务就交给我吧
I'll always make her eat her vegetables.
-行  看牙医也交给你  -成交
- Okay. Dentist. - Deal.
dentist [ˈdentɪst] n. 牙科医生
-好的  -只要你逼她练小提琴
- Good. - As long as you make her practice her violin.
对了  小提琴  我喜欢
Oh, yeah. The violin. I like that.
还有  到时候我们一起伴着她走红毯
And we're both walking her down the aisle.
如果你到时候还能走路的话
Assuming you can walk by then.
assume [əˈsjuːm] v. 假定; 认为; 
要去医院看看吗
Do you need to go to the hospital for that?
不了  妈呀  不了  没那么严重
No, God. No, no. It's not that bad.
你的意思是打911吧
Oh, you meant call 911, didn't you?
性感消防员哦
Firemen.
快打电话  我换件衣服去
Yeah, you call, and I'm gonna change my shirt.
那么  如果要我有点大人样
So, if I'm supposed to act like an adult,
是让我像世上正常的大人那样
is that act like adults I see in the world-
还是像家里的这些大人
Or the adults in my family?
如果要我像家里的大人一样
'Cause if it's the ones in my family-
-走吧  回去吧  -好的
- Come on. Let's go. - All right.
那么...
Then...
也没什么难的
how hard could that be?
在医院里玩的纸牌魔术
Doing the card tricks at the hospital
重燃了我的魔术之火
really got me fired up about my magic again.
fire up 点火, 点燃; 启动;
这是你刚刚那张牌吗
Is this your card?
没错  你真牛
Yes. Oh, my gosh.
gosh [ɡɒʃ] int. (惊奇或惊讶时说)天哪,啊呀
其实  并不是吧
It's- It's not, is it?
不是  真不是
No, uh, no. It's not.
最虐心的就是对方自己都忘了是哪张牌
The hardest part is when people forget their card,
因为那样就显得我像个傻瓜
because then I look like the idiot.
-好吧  再玩一次  -我们真得走了
- All right. Let's do it again. - We really have to go.
-你以为我喜欢这样吗  -抱歉
- You think I like this? - I'm sorry.
来  哥教你一招好吗
Here. I'm gonna teach you one, okay?
数到三你就抓住这个  准备好了吗
On the count of three, just grab this. You ready?
-把手伸出来  -好的
- Put your hand out. - Okay.
一  二  三  走你
One, two, three. There it is.
不是吧  这整哪出啊  
No. What was that?
谢谢配合
Thank you.
拿我当猴耍呢
Are you kidding me?

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2023年3月30日 21:48:00
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3570/