老友记-第一季第9集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论8702字数 15450阅读模式
特里  我  我知道
Terry, I, I, I know that
我在这里工作的时间并不长
I haven't worked here very long
但我在想
but I was wondering,
您是否能考虑
do you think it would be possible
预支给我100块薪水
if I got a $100 advance in my salary?
预支
An advance?
这样我就可以和家人一起过感恩节了
It's so that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family.
你看  每年我们全家都去韦尔滑雪  
See, every year we go skiing in Vail,
通常都是我父亲为我出票钱
and normally my father pays for my ticket,
但是我现在已经开始学习独立  
but I sort of started this whole independence thing, you know
这实际上也是我在这里干的原因
which is actually why I took this job.
瑞秋  瑞秋  甜心
Rachel, Rachel, sweetheart.
sweetheart [ˈswiːthɑːrt] n. (用作称呼语)亲爱的,宝贝儿;
你是一位非常  非常糟糕的女招待
You're a terrible, terrible waitress.
真的  真的糟糕透顶
Really, really awful.
好吧  我  我明白你的意思了
Ok, I, I hear what you're saying.
我也同意
I'm with you.
但是我  我一直很努力地在做  
Um, but I, but I'm trying really hard.
我想我会做得更好的  我会的
And I think I'm doing better. I really do.
有人需要咖啡吗
Does anybody need coffee?
-是的 这边  -有
- Yeah, over here - Yeah!...
哦  你瞧
Oh, look at that.
打扰一下  先生
Excuse me, sir.
您是这里的老主顾了
Hi, you come in here all time.
不知道您是否能考虑
I was just wondering, do you think there's a possibility
预支一点小费给我
that you could give me an advance on my tips?
好  好  算我没说
Ok, ok, that's fine. Fine.
刚才把咖啡溅到你身上我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry about that spill before.
spill [spɪl] n. 洒出(量); 泼出(量);
还差98块5
Only $98.50 to go.
罗斯  你知道爸妈要去
Ross, did you know Mom and Dad are going to
波多黎各过感恩节吗
Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving?
不  他们不会去
No, they're not.
他们要去  布莱曼家邀请了他们
Yes, they are. The Blymens invited them.
你瞎说
You're wrong.
-我没瞎说  -你瞎说
- I am not wrong. - You're wrong.
没有  我刚和他们通过电话
No, I just talked to them.
我去打给妈妈
I'm calling Mom.
这里是"紧急求助部"  你化了妆吗
And this from the cry-for-help department. Are you wearing makeup?
cry for help 是指人处在绝望的处境
是的  从今天起
Yes, I am. As of today,
我的正式身份就是乔伊·崔比安尼
I am officially Joey Tribbiani,
演员兼模特
actor slash model.
slash [slæʃ] n.	斜线; 斜杠
actor slash model 也就是 actor/model,表示同时是演员也是模特
真有趣  
That's so funny,
因为我正想说你更象乔伊·崔比安尼  
'cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani,
男人兼女人
man slash woman.
你给什么当模特
What were you modeling for?
你知道那些市立免费医院的海报吧
You know those posters for the city free clinic?
clinic [ˈklɪnɪk] n. 诊所; (医院的)门诊部;
哇  那你要演那种
Oh, wow, so you're gonna be one of
"健康  健康  健康"的家伙咯
those "healthy, healthy, healthy guys"?
那个得哮喘的人还真可爱
You know, the asthma guy was really cute.
asthma [ˈæzmə] n. 气喘; 哮喘;
你知道你要扮演谁么
Do you know which one you're gonna be?
不知道  但听说莱姆关节炎还没满员 
No, but I hear lyme disease is open, so...
lyme [ˈlaɪm] n. 莱姆病
祝你好运  老兄  我希望你能录取
Good luck, man. I hope you get it.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧  你是对的
Well, you were right.
他们怎能抛下我们不管  这可是感恩节
How can they do this to us, huh? It's Thanksgiving.
好  我跟你说
Ok, I'll tell you what.
我在我家做饭怎么样
How about I cook dinner at my place?
我会尽量做得跟妈妈一样
I'll make it just like Mom's.
你会做那种一块一块的土豆泥吗
Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?
mash [mæʃ] vt. 捣碎
lump [lʌmp] n. (通常为无定形的)块; 肿块
这个  本来就不应该有
You know, they're not actually supposed to have...
我做土豆泥块
I'll work on the lumps.
work on 从事; 创作; 进行
-乔伊  你要回家吗  -没错
Joey, you're going home, right? Yeah.
那我猜  钱德勒
And I assume, Chandler,
你还在抵制所有清教徒的节日吗
you are still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays.
boycott [ˈbɔɪkɑːt] vt. 抵制
pilgrim [ˈpɪlɡrɪm] n. 朝圣者;清教徒前辈移民
当然  每个都抵制
Yes, every single one of them.
菲比  你要和你奶奶一起过
Phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma?
是的  还有她的男朋友
Yes, and her boyfriend.
但我们会在12月庆祝感恩节
But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December '
因为他要过阴历
cause he is lunar.
lunar [ˈluːnər] adj. 月亮的;阴历的;
那么  你星期四就有空了吧
So you're free Thursday, then.
-是的  我能来吗  -当然
- Yeah. Oh, can I come? - Yeah.
瑞秋  你还是决定要去韦尔吗
Rach, are you still thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?
没错  "咻  咻  咻"
Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop.
还差102块就可够了
Only a hundred and two dollars to go.
我记得刚才还是98块5
I thought it was $98.50.
没错  是这样  我又摔了一个杯子
Yeah, well it was. I, I broke a cup.
我到卡罗尔那里去
Well, I'm off to Carol's.
哦哦  我们干嘛不叫上她
Ooh, ooh! Why don't we invite her?
"哦哦"   因为她是我的前妻  
"oh, oh" because she was my ex-wife
而且她可能还想带上她的
and will probably wanna bring her,
哦哦女爱人
ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner.
卡罗尔在吗
Hi, is uh, is Carol here?
她开教工会去了
No, she's at a faculty meeting.
faculty [ˈfæklti] n. 全体教师; 教职工
哦  我过来想把我的头骨拿走
Oh, I uh, just came by to pick up my skull.
skull [skʌl] n. 颅骨
嗯  不是我的  是
Well, not mine, but...
进来吧
Come in
谢谢  卡罗尔上回借走上课用的 
Thanks. Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class,
我现在得拿回去还给博物馆
and I have to get it back to the museum.
它是什么样子
What's it look like?
就象一张没有皮的大脸
Kinda like a big face without skin.
好吧  我有印象  
Yes, I'm familiar with the concept.
concept [ˈkɑːnsept] n. 概念
我们来找找看
We can just look for it.
哇  你俩有很多关于如何做女同性恋的书啊
Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
嗯  你知道吗  总得不断学习嘛
Well, you know, you have to take a course.
否则  他们不让你当同性恋
Otherwise, they don't let you do it.
嘿  《海龟王亚特尔》  经典啊
Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.
turtle [ˈtɜːrtl] n. 乌龟; 海龟; 鳖
没错  我现在在念给宝宝听
Actually, I'm reading it to the baby.
哦  那个还没出生的宝宝吗
The uh, the baby that hasn't been born yet?
你们是不是
Wouldn't that mean you're...
疯了
crazy?
什么  你以为他们在里面听不到声音吗
What, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?
这么认真干嘛  我是说
You're not serious, I mean,
你真的和他说话吗
you really... you really talk to it?
当然  一直在说
Yeah, all the time.
我要让宝宝认得我的声音
I want the baby to know my voice.
那  你提到过我吗
Do you uh, do you talk about me?
有的  一直在提
Yeah, yeah, all the time.
真的
Really?
但是  我们只说你是提供精子的家伙
But um, we just refer to you as Bobo the Sperm Guy.
Bobo the Sperm Guy 类似Paul the Wine Guy,她们故意不说是Ross,而说是叫Bobo的家伙,Bobo可以说是一个拟声词,算是中文里的无名氏、路人甲,她们这样是有点不想让宝宝知道他是谁的意思
如果她和宝宝说话  
Look, if she's talking to it,
那我也应该有一些"肚子谈话时间"
I just think that I should get some belly time too.
belly [ˈbeli] n. 腹部; 肚子
但这不表示我相信这个
I mean, not that I believe any of this.
我相信  我觉得胎儿什么都能听见
Oh, I believe it. I think the baby can totally hear everything.
我可以证明给你看
I can show you.
可能会有点怪异
Okay, this will seem a little weird,
你把头放在这只火鸡里面
but you put your head inside this turkey,
然后大伙儿说话  你肯定都能听到
and then we'll all talk, and you'll hear everything we say.
我要说  我绝对赞成这个实验
I'd just like to say that I'm totally behind this experiment.
behind [bɪˈhaɪnd] prep. 在(或向)…的后面; 支持; 赞成
而且  我还非常想给你的脑袋涂上黄油
In fact that, I'd very much like to butter your head.
嘿  瑞秋  钱挣够了吗
Hey, Rach, did you make your money?
没有  还差得远呢
No, not even close.
忘掉韦尔吧  
Forget Vail,
忘掉家庭团聚吧  
forget seeing my family,
忘掉"咻  咻  咻"吧
forget shoop, shoop, shoop.
瑞秋  你的信
Rach, here's your mail.
谢谢  放在桌上就行了
Thanks, you can just put it on the table.
不  这是你的信
No, here's your mail.
谢谢  你把它放在桌子上就行了
Thanks, you can just put it on the table.
你打开它好吗
Would you just open it?
喔  天哪  你们真好
Oh my God, oh, you guys are great.
大伙凑的
We all chipped in.
chip in 凑钱; 共同出钱
大伙
We did?
你欠我20块
You owe me 20 bucks.
谢谢  太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much!
钱德勒  这是你的传统感恩节大餐
Chandler, here you go, got your traditional holiday feast
feast [fiːst] n. 盛宴; 宴会
你的西红柿汤
we got your tomato soup,
你的奶酪杂拌  和你的家庭装洋葱玉米片
your grilled cheese fixings, and your family size bag of Funyuns.
fixing ['fɪksɪŋ] n. 设备;装饰;〈美口〉(菜肴的)配料;调味品,花色配菜
fixing在这里指“配菜”,对于烤奶酪,它们通常是洋葱、黄瓜、生菜和其他蔬菜
Funyuns是1969年在美国推出的一种洋葱味玉米小吃的品牌名称
老友记-第一季第9集台词字幕剧本
Funyuns
等等  钱德勒
Wait, wait, Chandler,
你感恩节晚餐就吃这些
this is what you're having for Thanksgiving dinner?
你 你跟这个节是有什么过节吗
What, what, what is it with you and this holiday?
-那年我9岁  -我厌恶这个故事
- All right, I'm nine years old. - Oh, I hate this story.
我们全家刚刚吃完一顿丰盛的感恩节大餐
We just finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner.
我  现在我还清楚地记得这个细节
I have--and I remember this part vividly--
vividly ['vɪvɪdli] adv. 生动地;
我塞了满嘴的南瓜派  
a mouthful of pumpkin pie,
mouthful [ˈmaʊθfʊl] n. 一口; 一满口(的量)
就在这时候我父母告诉我
and this is the moment my parents choose to tell me
他们要离婚了
they're getting divorced.
哦  天哪
Oh my God.
是的  当你看到这样的场景之后
Yes, yes. Very difficult to enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner
就很难对感恩节大餐有兴趣了
once you've seen it in reverse.
reverse [rɪˈvɜːrs] v. 颠倒; 彻底转变
in reverse 反过来
-你好  我们一起工作过  -有吗
- Uh, hi. We uh, we used to work together. - We did?
是的  在美西百货
Yeah, at Macy's.
你是那个"激情"香水女孩  对吧
You were the Obsession girl, right?
obsession [əbˈseʃn] n. 痴迷; 着魔
我是那个"雅男士"  
I was the Aramis guy.
Aramis 一个男士护理、护肤品牌
雅男士  雅男士
Aramis? Aramis?
哦  想起来了
Yeah, right.
我得说  你是那里面最棒的
I gotta tell you. You're the best in the business.
少来了
Get out.
我是说真的你太厉害了
I'm serious. You're amazing.
你知道什么时候喷香水  什么时候停止
You know when to spritz, when to lay back.
spritz [sprɪts] vt. 喷;
lay back在这里是“停止”(喷香水)的意思
真的吗  我的很感动
Really? You don't know what that means to me.
哦  你今晚闻起来好香啊
Ooh, you smell great tonight.
你穿了什么(实际是问喷了什么香水)
What're you wearing?
什么也没有
Nothing.
你想不想去喝上一杯
Listen, uh, you wanna go get a drink or something?
好的  哦
Yeah. Okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我刚想起来我还有事
I just remembered, I have to do something.
什么事情
Oh. What?
离开
Um, leave.
等等  等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我想你们都看见了
So I guess you all saw it.
看见什么
Saw what?
没啊  笑笑而已
No, we were just laughing.
你知道  笑是会传染的
You know, how laughter can be infectious.
laughter [ˈlæftər] n. 笑; 笑声;
infectious [ɪnˈfekʃəs] adj. 传染性的
我得另找个地方过感恩节了
Set another place for Thanksgiving.
我全家都认为我得了性病
My entire family thinks I have VD.
今夜  特殊的鲜花怒放
Tonight, on a very special Blossom.
blossom [ˈblɑːsəm] vi. 开花
看起来不错 
Mmm, looking good.
好  苹果酒搞定
Ok, cider's mulling,
cider [ˈsaɪdər] n. 苹果酒; 苹果汁
mull [mʌl] 〈美口〉仔细考虑[讨论];弄乱;磨碎;(加糖,香料等)烫热(酒等)
mull在这里指将香味浓郁的香草和香料(如肉桂、肉豆蔻、丁香)放入温热的苹果酒中,使其变得更美味
土耳其式火鸡搞定  山芋搞定
turkey's turking, yams are yamming.
yam [jæm] n. 山药
这句话很随意很口语化,不必纠结
怎么了
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
妈妈不在厨房  感觉就是不一样
It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.
够了 你知道个屁
All right, that's it. You know what?
别在这里碍事  少拉着个脸
Just get out of my way and stop annoying me.
有感觉了
That's closer.
我拿到票了 我拿到票了
I got the tickets! I got the tickets!
五小时之后  咻咻咻
Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop.
哦  别"咻"了  好吗
Oh, you must stop shooping.
好  我去收拾行李
Ok, I'm gonna get my stuff.
钱德勒  你今晚会来吗
Chandler, will you just come in already?
不  我喜欢和这些节庆保持安全距离
Oh, no, thank you, I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment.
merriment [ˈmerimənt] n. 欢乐; 嬉戏; 欢笑
注意  南瓜派来了
Look out, incoming pumpkin pie!
incoming [ˈɪnkʌmɪŋ] adj. 正到达某地的; 刚收到的
好吧  虽然你填料的时候我们大家都笑了
Okay, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing,
stuffing [ˈstʌfɪŋ] n. (烹饪前塞入鸡等膛内的)填料
但是这会不好笑了
but that's not funny anymore.
喂  莫妮卡  我有一个问题
Hey, Monica, I got a question.
我没看到炸薯球
I don't see any tater tots.
tater [ˈteɪtər] n. 土豆; 马铃薯; 洋芋
tot [tɑːt] n. 幼儿
老友记-第一季第9集台词字幕剧本
tater tots 炸薯球
这不叫问题
That's not a question.
但是我的妈妈总是做的
But my mom always makes them.
这就像是个传统
It's like a tradition.
用叉子叉起一小片火鸡  配上点蓝莓酱
you get a little piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce,
cranberry [ˈkrænberi] n. 蔓越莓; 越橘,小红莓(用于烹饪);
再加土豆泥
and a tot!
我因为疾病不能和家人团聚已经够倒霉了
It's bad enough I can't be with my family because of my disease.
好吧  好吧
All right, fine.
今晚的土豆分别要切块  
Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps,
还要做土豆泥
and in the form of tots.
好了  我要去和我没出生的宝宝说话了
All right, I'm off to talk to my unborn child.
好吧  妈妈从不打我
Ah! Ok, Mom never hit.
好  搞定了
Ok, all done.
什么  菲比  你把土豆都捣烂了
What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes?
罗斯要吃土豆块呢
Ross needs lumps!
哦  很抱歉  我以为
Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just,
我以为捣烂了以后
I thought we could have them whipped
然后加一些豌豆和洋葱呢
and then add some peas and onions.
为什么我们要那样做
Why would we do that?
嗯  因为我妈都是那样做的  
Well, 'cause then they'd be just like they're my mom used to make it,
你知道  在她去世之前
you know, before she died.
好吧  第三种吃法出现
Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好了  大伙  再见感谢你们
Ok, good-bye you guys. Thanks for everything.
哦  对不起  哦  对不起
Oh, God, look! Oh, sorry!
刚才发生了一件最不可思议的事情
The most unbelievable thing has happened.
"超能狗"刚刚飞了了
Underdog has gotten away.
那个气球吗
The balloon?
不  那个卡通角色
No, no, the actual cartoon character.
当然是那个气球
Of course the balloon.
电视全是它的新闻
It's all over the news.
刚到美西百货  他就断线了
Right before he reached Macy's, he broke free
现在正在经过华盛顿广场公园
and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park.
我要上屋顶去看  谁要去
I'm going to the roof, who's with me?
我不去了  我得走了
I can't, I gotta go.
来吧  80英尺的充气狗在城市上空游荡
Come on. An 80-foot inflatable dog loose over the city.
这种事发生的概率有多少
How often does that happen?
几乎不会发生
Almost never.
拿上钥匙 
Got the keys...
随时都可以开始
Anytime you're ready.
好的  好的  开始
Ok, ok, here we go.
这里吗  我得对着哪里说啊
Ok, where am I talking to, here?
我的意思是
I mean, uh, well,
似乎只有一个通道
there is one way that seems to
可以传递声波
offer a certain acoustical advantage, but
acoustical [əˈkustɪkəl] adj. 听觉的; 声学的;传音的
只要对准正前方就可以了
Just aim for the bump.
好的  开始了
Ok, ok, ok, ok, here goes.
你知道  我  你知道  我做不到
You know, I, you know, can't do this.
这太奇怪了  我感到自己象个傻瓜
Uh, this is, it is too weird. I feel stupid.
那就别做了  没关系的
So don't do it, it's fine.
你不必因为苏珊做了你就非得做
You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.
你好吗  宝宝  你好  你好
Hello, baby. Hello, hello.
刚看到这只大狗的影子覆盖公园
The moment when you first saw
感觉真好玩
the giant dog shadow all over the park.
是的  但是他们必须把他射下来吗
Yeah, but did they have to shoot him down?
这简直太残忍了
I mean, that was just mean.
现在火鸡的外皮应该已经很脆了
Ok, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside,
里面也应该很多汁了
juicy on the inside.
咱们还站在外面干嘛
Why are we standing here?
等你开门  你拿着钥匙呢
We're waiting for you to open the door. You got the keys.
我没拿啊
No I don't.
你拿了  出来的时候  你说拿了钥匙
Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "got the keys."
我没有  我说  "拿上钥匙"
No I didn't. I asked, "got the ke-eys?"
不不不  你是说"拿了钥匙"
No, no, no, you said, "got the keys".
那么你俩都没有拿钥匙了
Either of you have the keys?
烤箱还开着呢
The oven is on.
哦  我得拿我的票
Oh, I gotta get my ticket!
等等  我们有一把你家的备用钥匙
Wait, wait, we have a copy of your key.
快去拿  快去
Well then get it, get it!
你这种语气无法加快我的速度
That tone won't make me go any faster.
tone [toʊn] n. 语气
-乔伊  -这个就可以了
- Joey! - That one will.
每个人都对我说  你得选个专业
And everyone's telling me, you gotta pick a major,
你得选个专业
you gotta pick a major.
于是我鼓起勇气挑了古生物学
So, on a dare, I picked paleontology.
paleontology [ˌpeɪliənˈtɑlədʒi] n. 古生物学;
可能你不懂我正说什么
And you have no idea what I'm saying,
我们得面对现实  你还是一个胎儿
because, let's face it, you're a fetus.
fetus [ˈfiːtəs] n. 胎儿
你应该正为你的鳃消失了而兴高采烈
You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.
gill [ɡɪl , dʒɪl] n. 鳃;
你不用老是说话
Look, you don't have to talk to it.
你也可以对它唱歌
You can sing to it if you want.
拜托  我才不想对着你的肚子唱歌呢
Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, ok?
进展如何
Hi, how's it going?
嘘  *我们来了*
Shh! *Here we come, *
*沿着街道走*
*walking down the street, *
*我们碰到的所有人*
*get the funniest looks from,*
*看起来都非常滑稽*
*everyone we meet. Hey, hey!*
-喂  你感觉到了吗  -感觉到了
- Hey, uh, did you just feel that? - I did.
他一直都这样吗
Does it always, uh--?
不  没有  这是第一次
No, no that was the first.
接着唱  接着唱
Keep singing! Keep singing!
*嘿  嘿  你是我的宝宝*
*Hey, hey, you're my baby, *
*我等不及要见你*
*and I can't wait to meet you.*
*等你出来后  我会为你买百吉饼*
*When you come out I'll buy you a bagel, *
bagel [ˈbeɪɡl] n. 百吉圈(硬面包)
老友记-第一季第9集台词字幕剧本
bagel 百吉圈
*然后带你去动物园*
*and then we'll go to the zoo.*
-又来了一次  -这次我也感觉到了
- It did it again! - I felt it that time!
*嘿嘿  我是你的爸爸*
*Hey, hey, I'm your daddy. *
*没有乳房的那个*
*I'm the one without any breasts.*
你能快一点吗
Can you go any faster with that?
锁眼只有一个  而钥匙有上千把
Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys.
keyhole [ˈkiːhoʊl] n. 锁眼; 钥匙孔;
zillion [ˈzɪljən] n. 非常多
你自己算算
You do the math.
do the math 算一算
你怎么会有那么多钥匙
Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
以备不时之需  就象现在这样
For an emergency just like this.
你听着  傻笑的这位
All right, listen, smirky.
smirky ['smə:ki] adj.傻笑的,得意的
要不是你和你那该死的气球
If it wasn't for you and your stupid balloon,
我现在已经在飞机上看空姐演示动作了
I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now.
可现在没戏了
But I'm not.
我发誓当时你说你拿钥匙了
I swear you said you had the keys.
不  没有
No, I didn't.
如果我没有拿钥匙就不会说拿了
I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys,
显然我没拿那该死的钥匙
and I obviously didn't have the keys.
好啦  够了  谁都不准再说钥匙
Ooh, ok, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say keys.
为什么非得我拿钥匙
Why would I have the keys?
因为正是你说了拿钥匙了
Aside from the fact that you said you had them?
-但是我没拿  -嗯  你应该拿
- But I didn't. - Well, you should have.
-为什么  -因为
- Why? - Because!
为什么  因为每件事都是我的责任
Why? Because everything is my responsibility?
我为每个人做感恩节晚餐还不够吗
That even isn't enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone?
每个人要的土豆泥都不一样
You know, everyone wants a different kind of potatoes,
我得做各种样式的土豆泥
so I'm making different kinds of potatoes.
有谁关心过我要哪种土豆泥吗
Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want?
没有  没有
Nooooo, no, no!
菲比要加了豆子和洋葱的
You konw, just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions,
"马里奥"要土豆泥
and Mario gets his tots,
而这才是我第一次做感恩节晚餐
and it's my first Thanksgiving,
现在全焦了  我
and it's all burned, and, and I... I...
好了  莫妮卡
Ok, Monica,
你现在的声音只有狗才能听出是什么
only dogs can hear you now, so, look,
门已经开了  进去吧
the door's open. Here we go.
火鸡烧焦了
Well, the turkey's burnt.
这个土豆毁了  那个土豆毁了
Potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined,
那个土豆也毁了
potatoes are ruined.
*我们来了  沿着*
*Here we come, walking down the?*
妈妈做的可不是这个味
this doesn't smell like Mom's.
不是是吧  你不是要土豆块吗  罗斯
No, it doesn't, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross?
好  拿去  兄弟  做好了
Well, here you go, buddy, you got one.
哦  天哪  飞机已经起飞了
Oh, god, this is great! The plane is gone,
看来我只能留下来和你们呆在一起了
so I guess I'm stuck here with you guys.
我们本来都有更好的计划的
Hey, we all had better plans, okay?
这不是大伙的最初选择
This was nobody's first choice.
哦  真的吗
Oh, really?
那我何苦着急火燎的
So why was I busting my ass
bust one's ass 某人非常努力
给你们做这顿丰盛的感恩节大餐
to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
你管这叫丰盛吗
You call that delicious?
闭嘴  闭嘴  闭嘴
Stop it, stop it, stop it!
终于有了点感恩节的气氛了
Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
-哦  -什么
- Ooh. - What?
丑裸男正从烤箱中取出他的火鸡
Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
哦  我的天  丑裸男不是一个人
Oh my God. He's not alone.
他正和一个丑裸女共进感恩节晚餐
Ugly Naked Guy's having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
我得看看
I've gotta see this.
丑裸男加油
All right Ugly Naked Guy!
丑陋裸舞开场了
Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!
有人陪真好
It's nice that he has someone.
可以切了吗
Shall I carve?
当然可以
By all means.
来  谁想要浅色起司  谁想要深色的
Ok, who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese?
我一点也不想知道深色起司是怎么来的
I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
有人想要和我分这块吗
Does anybody wanna split this with me?
哦  我要
Oh, I will.
你们必须先许个愿望
Ooh, you guys have to make a wish.
许愿
Make a wish?
来吧  这是感恩节
Come on, you know, Thanksgiving.
哦你得到大半了  你许的什么愿
Ooh, you got the bigger half. What'd you wish for?
得到大半
The bigger half.
我想要祝酒辞  就几句  叮叮
All right, I'd like to propose a toast. Little toast here, ding ding.
propose [prəˈpoʊz] v. 提议; 建议
toast [toʊst] n. 干杯; 吐司
我知道这不是你们
I know this isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving
本来计划的感恩节
that all of you planned,
但是对我来说  这样真的很好
but for me, this has been really great, you know,
我想因为这一次不会牵扯到任何
I think because it didn't involve
离婚或者呕吐之类的事情
divorce or projectile vomiting.
projectile [prəˈdʒektl] adj. 抛射的
vomit [ˈvɑːmɪt] n. 呕吐物; v. 呕吐
不论如何  我在想  
Anyway, I was just thinking,
如果你去了韦尔
I mean, if you'd gone to Vail,
如果你们都和家人在一起
and if you guys'd been with your family,
如果你没有"梅毒"之类的
if you didn't have syphilis and stuff,
syphilis [ˈsɪfɪlɪs] n. 梅毒;
咱们就不可能聚在一起了  是吧
we wouldn't be all together, you know?
所以我想说的就是
So I guess what I'm trying to say is that
谢天谢地  你们的感恩节计划都砸了
I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
真是感人
That's so sweet.
来  祝你们有个糟糕的圣诞节
And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
lousy [ˈlaʊzi] adj. 非常糟的; 极坏的
还有一个无聊的新年
And a crappy New Year.
crappy [ˈkræpi] adj. 劣质的; 蹩脚的
干杯
Here, here!

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年6月13日 12:15:17
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/1300/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: