老友记-第一季第10集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论6631字数 17220阅读模式
各位我想介绍一个人给大家认识
Guys, there's somebody I'd like you to meet.
等等这是怎么回事
Wait, wait. What is that?
他叫马塞尔  想和他打声招呼吗
That would be Marcel. You wanna say hi?
不  我不要
No, I don't.
真是太宝贵了  从哪儿弄的
Oh, he is precious! Where'd you get him?
我朋友贝塞尔从某个实验室里救出来的
My friend Bethel rescued him from some lab.
真残忍
That is so cruel.
为何有父母会将孩子取名为圣地
Why? Why would a parent name their child Bethel?
Bethel ['beθl] n. 圣地
Bethel不是一个普通的英文名字。它来自希伯来语,所以对美国人来说可能听起来很奇怪
这猴子的屁股上长了个罗斯
Hey, that monkey's got a Ross on its ass
罗斯  他要和你住一起吗  住在你家
Ross, is he gonna live with you, like, in your apartment?
对  卡罗尔离开后  家里冷清清的
Yeah. I mean, it's been kinda quiet since Carol left, so...
你为什么不找一个室友
Why don't you just get a roommate?
不  我不要  我觉得人到一定年纪后
Nah, I don't know... I think you reach a certain age,
还与室友同住是有点可悲
having a roommate is just kinda pathe-
pathe是没说完整的pathetic
pathetic [pəˈθetɪk] adj. 可怜的; 可悲的
抱歉  是可佩
Sorry, that's, that's 'pathet',
在梵语中代表很酷的生活方式
which is Sanskrit for 'really cool way to live'.
Sanskrit [ˈsænskrɪt] n. 梵语; 梵文; 
各位  我今天将唱全新的曲目
Hey you guys, I'm doing all new material tonight.
我这里有12首新歌是关于我妈妈的自杀的
I have twelve new songs about my mother's suicide,
还有一首关于雪人的歌
and one about a snowman.
你最好先唱雪人的那首
Might wanna open with the snowman.
-乔伊  -老兄
- Hi, Joey. - Hey, buddy.
-怎么样  -我没得到那份工作
- So how'd it go? - I didn't get the job.
怎么可能  你去年就是圣诞老人啊
How could you not get it? You were Santa last year.
Santa为santa claus的简称
santa claus [ˈsæntə klɔːz] n. 圣诞老人;
我不知道  某个胖子和店经理上床了
I don't know. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager.
他根本无法逗人开心  这就是潜规则
He's not even jolly. It's all political.
jolly [ˈdʒɑːli] adj. 愉快的; 快乐的
political [pəˈlɪtɪkl] adj. 政治的;
那么你扮演什么
So what are you gonna be?
当他的助手[小精灵]
I'm gonna be one of his helpers.
这简直是当头一棒  你明白吗
It's just such a slap in the face, you know?
slap [slæp] v. (用手掌)打,拍,掴 n. (用手掌)打,拍,掴
你们几个准备怎么过新年
Hey, do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's
怎么了  新年有什么不对劲吗
Gee, what?! What is wrong with New Year's
你当然没事  你有保罗
Nothing for you, you have Paolo.
无须面对这种糟糕的节日压力
You don't have to face the horrible pressures of this holiday:
在绝望中挣扎着寻找一个嘴唇
desperate scramble to find anything with lips
scramble [ˈskræmbl] v. (迅速而吃力地)爬,攀登; 争抢
好在球掉下来时接吻
just so you can have someone to kiss when the ball drops!!
跨年时纽约时代广场会把一个巨大水晶球降落
老友记-第一季第10集台词字幕剧本
纽约时代广场跨年水晶球
哦  我说得太大声了
Man, I'm talking loud!
跟你说一下
Well, for your information,
保罗新年期间会在罗马
Paolo is gonna be in Rome this New Year,
-所以我将和各位一样可悲  -想得美
- I'll be just as pathetic the rest as you. - Yeah, you wish.
我不想再成为迪克·拉克
Just that I'm sick of being a victim of
victim [ˈvɪktɪm] n. 受害者
的疲劳轰炸受害人
this Dick Clark holiday.
Dick Clark 跨年主持人
要我说  今年  不约会
I say this year, no dates,
咱们定个协议  就咱六人共进晚餐
we make a pact. Just the six of us- dinner.
pact [pækt] n. 契约; 协议
make a pact 约法三章;做个约定
-行啊  -好
- Yeah, okay. - All right.
我本来希望大家能更开心点的
Y'know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.
enthusiasm [ɪnˈθuːziæzəm] n. 热情; 热心
-菲比  该上台了  -哦  好的
- Phoebe, you' re on. - Oh, good.
女士们先生们  应大家要求
Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand,
有请菲比·布菲小姐
... Miss Phoebe Buffay.
谢谢  大家好
Hi. Thanks. Hi.
首先我想要唱一首
I wanna start with a song
对现在的我意义非凡的歌
that means a lot to me this time of year.
*我用煤当眼球堆了一个雪人*
*I made a man with eyes of coal*
coal [koʊl] n. 煤
*他有迷人的笑容*
*And a smile so bewitching*
bewitching [bɪˈwɪtʃɪŋ] adj. 迷人的; 令人沉醉的
*可我怎么能忘记*
*How was I supposed to know*
*我妈妈在厨房中自杀的情景*
*That my mom was dead in the kitchen?*
*我妈妈的骨灰*
*My mother's ashes*
ashes [ˈæʃəz] n.灰; 骨灰;
*还有她的眼睫毛*
*Even her eyelashes*
eyelashes [ˈaɪˌlæʃɪz] n. 睫毛
*都装在一个小黄坛子里*
*Are resting in a little yellow jar*
jar [dʒɑːr] n. (玻璃)罐子; 坛子
*在有风的时候*
*And sometimes when it's freezing*
*我有点想打喷嚏*
*I feel a little sneezy*
sneezy ['sniːzɪ] adj. 打喷嚏的
*而我现在*
*And now I...*
打扰一下  不好意思  吵闹的男生
Excuse me? Excuse me? Yeah, noisy boys.
有什么事情可以和
Is it something that you would like to
在座的各位分享一下的吗
share with the entire group?
没  没  没有
No. No, that's- that's okay
拜托  如果这事情都已经重要到
Well, c'mon, if it's important enough
非要打断我的表演了
to discuss while I'm playing,
那么我想也已经足够到可以和大家分享吧
then I assume it's important enough for everyone else to hear.
这家伙回家时可要带上注意事项了
That guy's going home with a note.
在美国,老师有时会给行为不端的学生带回家的便条或通知,作为与家长沟通的一种方式。这些便条通常用于告知家长学生在课堂上的行为问题、学习情况,或者需要家长注意的其他事项。
没什么  我只是  对我的
Noth- I was- I was just saying to my-
大声点行吗
Could you speak up please?
抱歉  我  我只是在对我朋友说
Sorry, I wa- I was just saying to my friend that
我觉得你是我这一生见过的
I thought you were the most beautiful woman that
最漂亮的女孩
I'd ever seen in my- in my life.
然后他说  你说你觉得
And then he said that- you said you thought
达丽尔·汉纳
Daryl Hannah.
达丽尔·汉纳是他见过最美的女人
Daryl Hannah was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen in his life.
我说我喜欢《美人鱼》中的她
And I said yeah, I liked her in Splash, a lot,
但《华尔街》就没那么喜欢了
but not so much in- in Wall Street,
我觉得她没什么气质
I thought she had a hard quality.
hard quality是指粗鲁,冷酷,强硬等性格
还有  达丽尔·汉纳是古典的美
And uh, while Daryl Hannah is beautiful in a conventional way,
conventional [kənˈvenʃənl] adj. 传统的;
但你全身都散发着难得的精致优雅
you are luminous with a kind of a delicate grace.
luminous [ˈluːmɪnəs] adj. 发光的; 鲜艳的
delicate [ˈdelɪkət] adj. 精致的; 精美的
grace [ɡreɪs] n. 优美; 优雅;
然后你就开始喊叫了
Then, uh, that-that-that's when you started yelling.
yell [jel] v. 叫喊; 大喊
好的  咱们稍微休息一会吧
Okay, we're gonna take a short break.
那小伙拿回家的远不止注意事项了啊
That guy's going home with more than a note.
过来  马塞尔  坐这儿
Come here, Marcel. Sit here.
菲比  我真不敢相信他还没有吻你
Pheebs, I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet.
天哪  我和保罗第六次约会时
I mean God, by my sixth date with Paolo,
他就为我的胸部起好名字了
I mean he had already named both my breasts!
我分享太多了吗
Did I just share too much?
一点点
Just a smidge.
smidge [smɪdʒ] n. 少量
大卫就像  科学家  做事一丝不苟
David's, like, y'know, a scientist guy. He's very methodical.
methodical [məˈθɑːdɪkl] adj. 有条理的
-我认为这很浪漫  -我也这么想
- I think it's romantic. - Me too!
你们看过《军官与绅士》这部电影吗
Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman?
他就有点像和我一起去看这部电影的男生
Well, he's kinda like the guy I went to see that with.
除了他更聪明  也更温柔体贴
Except, except he-he's smarter, and gentler, and sweeter...
我只想整天和他厮守在一起
I just- I just wanna be with him all the time.
日日夜夜  夜夜日日
You konw, day and night, and night and day...
还有特别的日子
and special occasions...
occasion [əˈkeɪʒn] n. 场合; 时机; 某次; …的时候; 特别的事情(或仪式、庆典)
等一下  我知道是怎么回事了
Wait a minute, wait, I see where this is going,
你想和他一起共度新年  是不是
you're gonna ask him to New Year's, aren't you.
你要违反约定
You're gonna break the pact.
-她要违反约定了  -不不不
- She's gonna break the pact. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
不对  我可以吗
No. Yeah, could I just?
-可以  我已约了珍妮丝  -什么
- Yeah. cause I already asked Janice. - What?
拜托  咱们有协议的  还是你定的
C'mon, this was a pact! This was your pact!
我反悔了  不行吗
I snapped, okay?
snap [snæp] v. 怒气冲冲地说; 咬; 突然失去自制力;
"I snapped"一般用在突然生气或者突然情绪非常低落的场景,在这里大概可以理解为“我受不了了”
我受不了这种压抑  我快崩溃了
I couldn't handle the pressure and I snapped.
可是珍妮丝
Yeah, but Janice?
你们分手时不是闹得特别糟糕吗
That-that was like the worst breakup in history!
我没说这是个好主意
I'm not saying it was a good idea,
我只是说我受不了了
I'm saying I snapped.
抱歉  我迟到了
Hi. Hi, sorry I'm late.
太滑稽了
Too many jokes...
快嘲笑乔伊
must mock Joey!
mock [mɑːk] v. (模仿)嘲弄; 嘲笑
鞋子正点吧
Nice shoes, huh?
我快笑死了
God, you're killing me!
罗斯  他又玩我的铲子
Ross, look, he's playing with my spatulas again!
spatula [ˈspætʃələ] n. 铲
没事  他又不会把它们弄疼
Okay, look, he's not gonna hurt them, right?
你非得每次都带他来不可吗
Do you always have to bring him?
我不想把他一个人留在家里好吗
Liik, I didn't wanna leave him alone. All right?
我们今天早上第一次吵架了
We- we had our first fight this morning.
我觉得可能和我昨天工作晚归有关
I think it has to do with my working late.
我无心中说了一些话
I said some things that I didn't mean,
他就朝我扔大便了
and he- he threw some faeces...
faeces [ˈfiːsiːz] n.粪便(不可数);
如果你准备加班
Y'know, if you're gonna work late,
我可以替你照顾他
I could look in on him for you.
这太好了
Oh, that'd be great!
但是如果你去
but if you do,
请装作是去找他的  好吗
make sure it seems like you're there to see him, okay,
而不是过去帮我忙的
and you're not like doing it as a favour to me.
好  但他如果问起来  我就得直说了
Okay, but if he asks, I'm not going to lie.
但是我们无法直接实践该理论
But, you can't actually test this theory.
theory [ˈθiːəri] n. 理论
因为目前的量子加速器还远无法达到
because today's particle accelerators are nowhere near powerful enough
particle [ˈpɑːrtɪkl] n. 微粒; 粒子
accelerator [əkˈseləreɪtər] n. (基本粒子)加速器
能够模仿这种状态的能量
to simulate these conditions...
simulate [ˈsɪmjuleɪt] vt. (用计算机或模型等)模拟
好  我有个问题
Okay, all right, I have a question, then.
-嗯  -你准备什么时候吻我
- Yeah? - Um, were you planning on kissing me ever?
这是个正当而合理的问题
Uh, that's definitely a, uh, valid question.
definitely [ˈdefɪnətli] adv. 肯定
valid [ˈvælɪd] adj. (法律上)有效的
而答案是应该是
And, uh, the answer would be...
是的  对  我曾想过
yes. Yes I was.
但我希望这个特殊的吻能够
But, see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss
phenomenal [fəˈnɑːmɪnl] adj. 了不起的; 非凡的
在一个特殊的时间中发生
that happened at this phenomenal moment,
因为  那个人是你
because, well, 'cause it's you.
当然
Sure.
好  但是  我等的时间越久
Right. But, see, the longer I waited,
这个吻就会显得越特殊
the more phenomenal the kiss had to be.
我们现在已经到了一个
and now we've reached a place
把桌上的东西都扫下去
where it's just gotta be one of those things where I just like...
然后把你扔在上面的时刻
sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it.
而我实际上  并不是那种乱扫东西的人
And, uh, I'm not really a, uh, sweeping sorta fella.
sorta为sort of的口语形式,但是sort应该与sweeping相连来理解,sort这里表示“种类”
fella [ˈfelər] n. 伙伴; 伙计; 小伙子
sweeping sort of fella就是“(乱)扫东西的那种人”
大卫  我觉得你是那种可以扫东西的人
Oh, David, I, I think you are a sweeping sorta fella.
你是被困在物理学家体内的清洁工
I mean, you're a sweeper...trapped inside a physicist's body
trap [træp] vt. 使落入险境; 卡住; 
-真的  -没错  我确定
- Really? - Oh, yeah, oh, I'm sure of it.
你应该现在  扫东西  把我丢上去吧
You should just do it, just sweep and throw me.
-现在吗  -对  现在
- Now? Now? - Yeah, right now. Just....
好  好  好
Okay. Okay. Okay.
这东西很贵的
You know what? This was just really expensive.
这个是人家送的
And I'll take- this was a gift.
你现在是在收拾东西了
Okay, now you're just kinda tidying.
tidy [ˈtaɪdi] v. 整理 adj. 整齐的
好吧  管他的
Okay, what the hell, what the hell.
你想被我丢上去  还是自己跳上去
You want me to actually throw you or you-you wanna just hop?
hop [hɑːp] n. 单足蹦跳; (动物或鸟的)齐足(或双足)短距离跳跃
我自己跳好了
I can hop.
告诉我
So tell me something.
"不约会协议"对你而言意味着什么
What does the phrase 'no date pact' mean to you?
phrase [freɪz] n. 短语
对不起
I'm sorry, okay.
钱德勒约了人  菲比也有对象
It's just that Chandler has somebody, and Phoebe has somebody...
所以我约了搞笑巴比
I thought I'd ask Fun Bobby.
搞笑巴比  你的前男友搞笑巴比
Fun Bobby? Your ex-boyfriend Fun Bobby?

Yeah.
你还认识其他的搞笑巴比
You know more than one Fun Bobby?
我恰好认识一个搞笑鲍比
I happen to know a Fun Bob.
-来了  给  -没法加牛奶了
- Okay. Here we go. - There's no room for milk.
好了  这下可以了
There. Now there is.
好吧  那么在咱们不约会之夜
Okay, so on our no-date evening,
你们中三个已然有约
three of you now are gonna have dates.
-四个  -五个
- Four. - Five.
抱歉  保罗提早搭飞机回来
Sorry. Paolo's catching an earlier flight.
而我在商场遇上—个火辣的单亲妈妈
Yeah, and I met this really hot single mom at the store.
我这个小精灵怎能抗拒
What's an elf to do?
elf [elf] n. (故事中的)精灵
好吧  那么当大球落下的时候
Okay, so I'm gonna be the only one
我将是唯一一个独自站在那里的
standing there alone when the ball drops?
我们都在啊  我们会举办一个盛大的聚会
Oh, c'mon we'll have, we'll have a big party,
没人会知道谁是谁的
and no-one'll know who's with who.
你知道的  我现在需要的并不是这个
Hey, y'know, this is so not what I needed right now.
-你怎么了  -都是马塞尔
- What's the matter? - Oh, it's Marcel.
他一直不让我进门
He keeps shutting me out, y'know?
他一直拖着手在屋里走来走去
He's walking around all the time dragging his hands...
真奇怪  我那天晚上和他玩得很愉快
That's so weird, I had such a blast with him the other night.
blast [blæst] n. 爆炸; 热闹的聚会;
-真的  -对啊
- Really? - Yeah,
我们一起玩  看电视
we played, we watched TV.
杂耍真是太精彩了
That juggling thing is amazing.
juggle [ˈdʒʌɡl] v. 变戏法; 玩杂耍(连续向空中抛接多个物体)
什么杂耍
What, uh... what juggling thing?
抛袜子卷成的球啊  我以为是你教他的
With the balled-up socks? I figured you taught him that.
balled-up 揉成一团
figure [ˈfɪɡjər] v. 认为 n. 数字; 身材
没有
No.
也没什么大不了的
Y'know, it wasn't that big a deal.
只是用袜子卷成球  还有香瓜
I mean, just balled up socks... and a melon...
-菲比  -麦克斯  还认识大伙吗
- Phoebe! Hi. - Oh, hi Max! Hey, do you know everybody?
不认识  你看见大卫了吗
No. Have you seen David?
没有  他没在这儿
No, no, he hasn't been around.
如果你看到他  叫他赶紧收拾行李
Well, if you see him, tell him to pack his bags.
我们要去明斯克了
We are going to Minsk.
-明斯克  -明斯克  在俄罗斯
- Minsk? - Minsk. It's in Russia.
我知道明斯克在哪儿
I know where Minsk is.
我们已申请到奖助金  
We got the grant.
grant [ɡrænt] vt. 授予; n. (政府、机构的)拨款
三年  提供所有经费
Three years, all expenses paid.
-你们什么时候动身  -1月1日
- So when do you leave? - January 1 st.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
麦克斯告诉我明斯克的事了
Um, well, Max told me about Minsk. So
恭喜了  这太让人激动了
You know. Congratulations! This is so exciting!
如果我们真的能去的话我会更激动的
It'd be even more exciting if we were going.
你们不去了  为什么
Oh, you're not going? Oh, why?
告诉她  大卫  "我不打算去明斯克"
Tell her, David. 'I don't wanna go to Minsk
和李本斯  亚马古基与法朗克共事
and work with Lifson and Yamaguchi and Flench, nonononononono.
我要留下来和我女朋友在一起
I wanna stay and make out with my girlfriend! "
make out [meɪk aʊt] 亲热; 爱抚
够了  麦克斯  谢谢
Okay, thank you, Max. Thank you.
你真的不去
So you're really not going?
我知道  不知道该怎么办  我只是
I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just....
你来决定
You decide.
-别这样  -求你了
- Oh don't do that. - Please.
-我是在求你  -我不能那么做
- But I'm asking you. - I can't make a decision.
-只要你  -好了  留下来 
- Just - Okay. Stay.
-留下来  -留下来
- Stay. - Stay.
你进步神速啊
Getting so good at that!
都是麦克斯的东西
It was Max's stuff.
我喜欢这个朝鲜蓟
I love this artichoke thing.
artichoke [ˈɑːrtɪtʃoʊk] n. 洋蓟,球蓟(圆形蔬菜,绿色厚叶基部及茎内部均可食用);
别告诉我里面是什么  我明天才开始节食
Oh, don't tell me what's in it, the diet starts tomorrow.
你记得珍妮丝吧
You remember Janice.
历历在目
Vividly.
-嗨  -嗨  我是珊蒂
- Hi. - Hi, I'm Sandy.
珊蒂  请进
Sandy, hi. Come on in.
-你把孩子都带来了  -对  可以吗
- You brought your kids. - Yeah. That's okay, right?
-聚会  -这东西不可以进来
- Partay! - That thing is not coming in here!
“Partay” 是对单词 “party” 的一种俚语或口语化的变体拼写,通常用于强调一种更加随意、欢快或轻松的聚会氛围。这个词常常带有一种开玩笑的、调侃的语气,表示人们要参加一个非常有趣或热闹的聚会。
东西  你都这样招呼客人吗
'That thing'? This is how you greet guests at a party?
让我问问你
Let me ask you something,
如果我带着我的新女友来这里
if I showed up here with my new girlfriend,
你也不欢迎她进来吗
she wouldn't be welcome in your home?
你的新女友不会尿在我的咖啡桌上
I'm guessing your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.
他已经够难为情了  行吗
Okay. He was more embarrassed about that than anyone. Okay
而他还有勇气装作
And for him to have the courage to
什么事情都没发生一样再来到这里
walk back in here like nothing happened...
好啦  叫他离我远点就是了
All right. All right. Just keep him away from me.
谢谢  来  马塞尔
Thank you. Come on, Marcel.
咱们去寒暄一下吧
what do you say you and I do a little mingling?
mingle [ˈmɪŋɡl] v. 混在一起; (尤指在社交场所)相交往,混杂其中;
好吧  待会儿见
All right, I'll catch up with you later.
天啊  瑞秋  亲爱的  你没事吧
Oh, my gosh! Rachel, honey, are you okay?
gosh [ɡɑːʃ] int. (惊奇或惊讶时说)天哪,啊呀
保罗在哪儿
Where's Paolo?
罗马  那个笨蛋错过了飞机
Rome. Jerk missed his flight.
jerk [dʒɜːrk] n. 混蛋; 笨蛋;
然后呢  你的脸就爆炸了吗
And then your face exploded?
explode [ɪkˈsploʊd] v. 爆炸; 爆破
不是
No.
我当时在机场  准备上出租车
Okay. I was at the airport getting into a cab...
cab [kæb] n. 计程车; 的士
然后一个拿着钱包的金发胖女人
when this woman- this blonde planet with a pocketbook-
pocketbook [ˈpɑːkɪtbʊk] n. 钱包; 小笔记本;
planet本是“星球”的意思,这里用来形容那个女人很胖,胖得像个大球
就开始朝我吼  好像说车是她先拦下的
starts yelling at me. Something about how it was her cab first.
后我记得的事情就是她开始
And then the next thing I know
开始拽着我的头发把我拖到了车外
she just starts- starts pulling me out by my hair!
于是我拿出哨子使劲吹
So I'm blowing my attack whistle thingy
whistle [ˈwɪsl] n. 哨子
结果又来了三辆出租车
and three more cabs show up.
当我想上别的车的时候她拦住我
And as I'm going to get into a cab she tackles me
tackle [ˈtækl] v. 解决; 抢截; 抓获
结果我撞上了路沿
And I hit my head on the curb
curb [kɜːrb] n. (人行道的)镶边;路沿
哨子把嘴唇弄破了
and cut my lip on my whistle.
大家玩得还愉快吧
Everybody having fun at the party?
-有人吃我的蘸酱吗  -有的
- Are people eating my dip? - Yes.
我上周在商场看见你时
Y'know, when I saw you at the store last week,
我第一次产生了扒光小精灵衣服的念头
it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.
mentally [ˈmentəli] adv. 精神上; 智力上; 思想上;
undress [ʌnˈdres] v. (给…)脱衣服;
-真淫荡  -是的
- Wow, that's dirty. - Yeah.
dirty [ˈdɜːrti] adj. 肮脏的; 下流的
孩子们
Hey, kids.
看他啊
Look at him.
我并不是让他整晚上都陪着我
I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me,
但他至少过来转转啊
... but at least check in.
check in 报到;登记入住;(在机场)办理登机手续,检票登机
原来你在这儿
There you are!
差点让你跑掉
Are you got away from me.
但又被你逮到了
But you found me.
罗斯  帮我们照一张
Here, Ross, take our picture.
笑一个  你被照到珍妮丝的相机中了
Smile. You' re on Janice Camera.
杀了我吧  现在就杀了我
Kill me. Kill me now.
各位  搞笑巴比来了
Hey everybody, it's Fun Bobby!
抱歉  我迟到了  我祖父他
Hey, sorry I'm late. But my grandfather, he...
他在两小时前过世了
...died about two hours ago.
我买不到明天之前的机票  
But I-I-I couldn't get a flight out 'til tomorrow,
所以我来了
so here I am.
搞笑巴比  近来可好  
Hey, Fun Bobby! How's it going, man?
谁死了
Whoa! Who died?
我们打算用开放式棺材
It's gonna be an open casket, you know?
casket [ˈkæskɪt] n. 首饰盒,匣子,棺材
所以  至少我还可以再看他一眼
So at least I'll get to see him again.
我要把这张放大洗出来
Oh, I'm gonna blow this one up,
blow up 引爆; 给(轮胎)打气; 放大(照片等)
然后写上闪闪发光的"破镜重圆"
and I'm gonna write 'Reunited' in glitter.
reunite [ˌriːjuˈnaɪt , ˌriːjuːˈnaɪt] v.	重聚; 再联合
glitter [ˈɡlɪtər] n. 闪烁;(装饰用的)小发光物
好了  珍妮丝  够了
All right, Janice, that's it!
珍妮丝  珍妮丝
Janice. Janice.
嘿  珍妮丝  我邀你来并不代表我们
Hey, Janice, when I invited you to this party, I didn't necessarily think it meant that we...
necessarily [ˌnesəˈserəli] adv. 必要地; 必然地;
哦不  哦不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
抱歉  让你误会了
I'm sorry you misunderstood.
天哪  你听我说  钱德勒  听我说
Oh my God. You listen to me, Chandler, you listen to me.
这次可能是你最后一次和我在一起了
One of these times is just gonna be your last chance with me.
哦  把那东西给我
Oh, will you give me the thing?
-麦克斯你好  -洋子
- Hi, Max. - Yoko.
小野洋子造成披头士成员不合,Max这里是把Phoebe比作小野洋子,暗示她造成Max和David不和
我决定自己去明斯克了
I've decided to go to Minsk without you.
-喔  -少了你将不太一样
- Wow. - It won't be the same...
但明斯克还是明斯克 新年快乐
... but it will still be Minsk. Happy New Year.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
没事  我没事  我没事
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.

Come on.
-你去明克斯吧  -不  我不会去的
- You' re going to Minsk. - No, I'm not going to Minsk.
你一定要去明斯克
You are so going to Minsk.
你属于明斯克  你不能因为我而留下来
You belong in Minsk. You can't stay here just 'cause of me.
我可以的
Yes I can.
因为如果我去  意味着我必须和你分手
Because if I go it means I have to break up with you.
-而我不能和你分手  -你可以你可以
- And I can't break up with you. - Oh yes, yes, yes you can.
你可以说
Just say,
"菲比  我爱你
"Phoebe, I love you,
但是工作是我的生命
but my work is my life.
我现在必须这样做"
And that's what I have to do right now. "
然后我说  "你的工作  你的工作
And I say, "Your work? Your work?
你怎么能这样说"
How can you say that? "
接着你说  "我的心如刀割
Then you say, "it's tearing me apart,
tear [ter , tɪr] v. 撕裂; 撕碎;
但我别无选择  你就不能理解一下吗"
I have no choice. Can't you understand that? "
我说  "不  不  我不了解"
And I say, "No! No! I can't understand that! "
-疼  -对不起
- Ow. - Sorry.
然后你抱住我
And then you put your arms around me.
-然后你抱住我  -哦  对不起
- Then you put your arms around me. - Oh, sorry.
然后你对我说你爱我  永远不会忘记我
And then you tell me you love me and you'll never forget me.
我永远不会忘记你
I'll never forget you.
你再说现在已接近午夜  你必须走了
Then you say that it's almost midnight and you have to go...
midnight [ˈmɪdnaɪt] n. 午夜; 子夜;
因为如果咱俩不能有结果
...because you don't wanna start the new year with me
你也不愿和我共度新年
if you can't finish it.
我会想你的  科学家
I'm gonna miss you, you scientist guy.
我是迪克·拉克  正在时代广场上直播
Hi, this is Dick Clark, live in Times Square.
五彩纸屑如暴风雪般狂舞  
We're in a virtual snowstorm
virtual [ˈvɜːrtʃuəl] adj. 很接近的; 几乎…的; 实际上的;
snowstorm [ˈsnoʊstɔːrm] n. 雪暴; 暴风雪;
时代广场热闹非凡
of confetti here in Times Square...
confetti [kənˈfeti] n. (在婚礼或美国其他特殊活动中抛撒的)五彩纸屑;
一年更比一年好
It gets bigger and better every....
好好睡吧  孩子
Here you go, kids.
然后孔雀就咬了我
And then the peacock bit me.
peacock [ˈpiːkɑːk] n. 雄孔雀;
午夜的时候请和我接吻吧
Please kiss me at midnight!
看见珊蒂没
You seen Sandy?
我不知该如何告诉你
Ooh. Uh, I don't know how to tell you this...
她正在莫妮卡房里
but she's in Monica's bedroom,
那个叫麦克斯的科学怪人在一起
getting it on with Max, that scientist geek.
哦  我知道该怎么告诉你
Ooh, look at that, I did know how to tell you.
-各位  大球要掉了  -什么
- Hey, everybody, the ball is dropping. - What?
大球要掉了
The ball is dropping!
再过20秒钟就到午夜了
In 20 seconds, it'll be midnight.
这一瞬间的快乐就要靠咱们自己了
And the moment of joy is upon us.
upon在这里应该跟on一样,有“靠,依赖”的意思,类似的还有"on one's own"(靠某人自己; 独立地)
看来那个不约会的协议确实生效了
Looks like that no-date pact worked out.
大家好像都很开心  我讨厌这样
Everybody looks so happy. I hate that!
不是所有人都开心  嘿  巴比
Not everybody is happy. Hey, Bobby!
四  三  二
four, three, two...
一  新年快乐
...one! Happy New Year!
你们知道吗  我有个想法
Y'know, I uh.. just thought I'd throw this out here.
throw it/this out there/here 意思是“(鲁莽地)提出想法”
虽然我不是数学高手
I'm no math whiz...
whiz [ˈwɪz] n. 飕飕声;奇才;
但是我确实意识到咱们这里有三男三女
But I do believe there are three girls and three guys right here.
今晚我不想亲任何人
I don't feel like kissing anyone tonight.
我无法亲任何人
I can't kiss anyone.
那我就要每个人都亲
So, I'm kissing everyone?
不  你不能亲罗斯  他是你哥
No, you can't kiss Ross. That's your brother.
太好了  大家都有亲亲  就我没有
Perfect. Perfect. So now everybody's getting kissed but me.
不管  谁来亲我
All right, somebody kiss me.
谁来亲我  已经到午夜了  谁来亲我
Somebody kiss me! It's midnight! Somebody kiss me!
好吧好吧
All right! All right!
亲一个
There!
我真的希望这样能够奏效
I wanted this to work so much.
我就在这里
I'm still in there, you konw
给他换尿布  替他抓跳蚤
Changing his diapers. Picking his fleas.
diaper [ˈdaɪpər] n. 尿布
flea [fliː] n. 跳蚤
但他却对我敷衍了事
But he's just phoning it in.
phone it in 敷衍了事
take it for granted 认为理所应当
深爱某人却得不到回报
Just so hard to accept the fact that
意识到这个现实  真是令人难过
something you love so much doesn't love you back, you know.
我觉得那个贱人打断了我的牙齿
I think that bitch cracked my tooth.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年6月14日 10:51:12
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/1367/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: