老友记-第一季第12集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论463字数 14523阅读模式
不不  够了
No, no, we're done, we're done!
斯娃婶婶  别喊了
Aunt Silv, stop yelling!
如果你告诉过我你要素面
All I'm saying is if you'd told me vegetarian lasagna...
我就会给你做素的了
...I would've made vegetarian lasagna.
肉都在第三层  也许你能把它们刮下来
Well, the meat's only every third layer. Maybe you could scrape.
layer [ler] n. 层;
罗斯  你真的把所有婴儿书都读了
Ross, did you really read all these baby books?
嗯  你可以把我塞到子宫里的任何地方
Yeah. You could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus,
plunk [plʌŋk] vt. 弹拨,刮奏(吉他、琴键等); n. (物体落下)扑嗵声; adv. 噗通地;
plunk down 突然放下
uterus [ˈjuːtərəs] n. 子宫;
不带指南针
no compass...
我都能从里面爬出来
...and I could find my way outta there like that!
太棒了
This is cool.
书上说在有些地方人们真的吃胎盘
It says in some parts of the world people actually eat the placenta.
placenta [pləˈsentə] n. 胎盘;
这酸奶算是吃不下去了
And we're done with the yogurt.
yogurt [ˈjoʊɡərt] n. 酸奶
对不起
Sorry.
斯娃婶婶 我是为了帮你  我可不是承包宴席的
Aunt Silv, I did this as a favor. I am not a caterer.
caterer [ˈkeɪtərər] n. (婚礼等的)酒席承办商
那你让我拿这一打面怎么办
What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas?
说的好听  斯娃婶婶
Nice talk, Aunt Silv.
你就用这张嘴亲的弗莱蒂叔叔吗
You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth?
罗斯  你知道你的孩子现在就这么大吗
Ross, listen. Do you know that right now your baby is only this big?
这是你孩子  你好  爸爸
This is your baby. "Hi, Daddy."
你好
Hello.
为什么你不和妈咪一起住
"How come you don't live with Mommy?"
为什么妈咪和另一个女人一起住
"How come Mommy lives with that other lady?"
什么是女同性恋
"What's a lesbian?"
亲爱的说嘛  波克诺山
Honey, you can say it. Poconos.
Poconos Pocono山脉,通常称为Poconos,是美国宾夕法尼亚州东北部的一个地理,地质和文化区域
波克诺就像  戳鼻子[音同]
Poconos. It's like"poke a nose."
poke [poʊk] v. (用手指或其他东西)捅, 戳
戳鼻子
Poke a nose.
-那么我听见波克诺山了吗  -是的
- So did I hear Poconos? - Yes.
我妹妹让我们去她那过周末
My sister's giving us her place for the weekend.
第一次周末结伴出游
First weekend away together.
-是啊  进展一大步  -我知道
- Yeah, it's a big step. - I know.
不过是过周末  有什么啊
Just a weekend. Big deal.
不是说他们是玩玩的吗
Wasn't this supposed to be a fling, huh?
fling [flɪŋ] n. 一阵尽情欢乐; 一时的放纵
过去式、过去分词:flung
现在怎么还
Shouldn't it be...
没玩完呢
...flung by now?
flung为上面fling的过去式、过去分词,“Shouldn't it be......flung by now?”意思是“不是应该玩够了,他们的关系成为过去式了吗?”
我们不仅仅是玩玩而已了
I mean, We are way past a"fling" thing.
我现在有种丹尼尔·斯蒂尔的
I mean, I'm feeling things that I've only read about
言情小说中的感觉
in Danielle Steel books you know?
当我和他在一起时  我全身心都
I mean, when I'm with him, I'm just totally, totally....
恶心  我恶心死了
Nauseous. I'm physically nauseous.
physically [ˈfɪzɪkli] adv. 身体上; 肉体上
nauseous [ˈnɔːʃəs] adj. 恶心的; 想呕吐的
我该怎么办  打电话给移民局
What am I supposed to do? Call lmmigration?
immigration [ˌɪmɪˈɡreɪʃn] n. 移民; 移民局检查站
我应该给移民局打电话
I could call lmmigration.
小小的脚指头  小小的手
I love babies, with their little baby shoes and their little baby toes and their little hands....
toe [toʊ] n. 脚趾
好了  你以后不准再这样  永远不准
Okay, you're gonna have to stop that. Forever.
看来需要一个新桌子了
Need a new table.
你真觉得?
You think?
-快请进  -你好
- Hey hey, Come on in. - Hello.
我把书都拿回来了
I brought all the books...
莫妮卡向你问好  送了这些千层面
...and Monica sends her love along with this lasagna.
太好了  是素的吗  苏珊不吃肉
Oh great! Is it vegetarian? Because Susan doesn't eat meat.
我肯定是素的
I'm pretty sure that it is.
我拿到检查结果了
So, I got the results of the amnio today.
amnio [ 'æmniəu ] abbr. (= amniocentesis) 羊膜穿刺术
快告诉我  快告诉我  一切正常吗
Oh, tell me, tell me, is everything, uhh?
完全百分百健康
Totally and completely healthy!
太棒了  太棒了
Oh, that's great, that is great!
你和苏珊什么时候见到休伊·刘易斯的
Hey, when did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis?
Huey Lewis 黑人歌手
那是我们的朋友塔尼娅
Uh, that's our friend Tanya.
原来是你们的朋友塔尼娅
Of course, it's your friend Tanya.
-你不想知道性别吗  -性
- Don't you wanna know about the sex? - The sex?
光想你和苏珊一起的样子
Um, I'm having enough trouble with
我就觉得够纠结了
the image of you and Susan together.
你要再把塔尼娅加进来呃
But when you throw in Tanya... I mean, yaw...
孩子的性别  罗斯
The sex of the baby, Ross.
你知道孩子的性别了
You know the sex of the baby?
-想知道吗  -不要
- Do you wanna know? - No.
不不不  我不想  绝对不想
No, no, no, no, no, I don't wanna know, absolutely not.
我觉得  你也应该等你生产时往下一看
No, I think, you know, I think you shouldn't know until you look down there,
然后说  哦  这样啊
and say, oop, there it is!
或相反
Or isn't.
-你好  罗斯  -苏珊
- Oh, hello Ross! - Susan.
那么
So,
你知道了吗
so, did you hear?
是的 我们知道了  一切正常
Yes, we did. Everything's A-Okay.
A-Okay是比okay更强烈的说法
哦  那太
Oh, that's so...
那真是
It really is.
咱们知道了
Do we know?
是的  咱们已经知道了  将会是个
Yes, we certainly do, it's going to be...
喂喂喂  这有人不想知道呢 
Oh, hey hey hey, ho ho ho, hello, see, a guy who doesn't wanna know,
就站在这呢
standing right here!
那么  结果和咱们想的一样吗
Oh, well, is it what we thought it would be?
什么啊
Ok, what, what...
好吧  你们本来以为是什么  是
ok, what did we think it was gonna be? It's a...
不不不  我不想知道  不想知道
No, no, no I don't want to know, don't want to know.
好吧  我想我大概该走了
Ok, you know, I should probably, I should probably just go.
-好的  谢谢你的书  -没问题  好
- Well, thanks for the books. - No problem. Okay.
苏珊
Susan.
好吧  先给谁打电话
All right, who should we call first?
你爸妈  还是黛比和罗娜
Your folks, or Deb and Rona?

Hello?
算了  我不想知道
Uh, never mind, I don 't wanna know.
那么  就因为这是我的桌子
Ok, so just because it was my table,
就得让我买新的
I have to buy a new one?
-规矩就是这样  -什么规矩
- That's the rule. - What rule?
没什么规则  就算有
There's no rule, if anything,
也是你欠我一张桌子
you owe me a table!
你怎么能这样说呢
How did you get there?
我确信在你和安吉拉·德尔维奇奥在上面
Well, I believe the piece of furniture was fine
早餐游戏之前  桌子都还好好的呢
until your little breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecchio.
你怎么知道的
You knew about that?
这么说吧  从你留下的奶油印迹中
Well, let's just say the impressions you made
就可以想象出来了
in the butter left little to the imagination.
好吧  那我们分摊怎么样
Ok, ok, How about if we split it?
split [splɪt] v. (使)分裂(成不同的派别); 分摊; 
-什么意思  一起买吗  -是啊
- What do you mean, like, buy it together? - Yeah.
你认为我们到了做这样事的程度了吗
You think we're ready for something like that?
为啥不呢
Why not?
这是个相当大的承诺
Well, just that it's a pretty big commitment,
commitment [kəˈmɪtmənt] n. 承诺
我是说  要是日后有人想搬走怎么办
I mean, what if one of us wants to move out?
-为什么  你要搬走吗  -我不搬走
- Why, are you moving out? - I'm not moving out.
-你要是搬的话得告诉我  好吗  -好
- You'd tell me if you were moving out, right? - Yes.
好  因为我上个室友
Yeah, yeah, it's just that, with my last roommate Kip...
我知道奇普的事
I know all about Kip.
我们一起买了个日式烤肉炉
We bought a hibachi together,
hibachi [hi'bɑtʃɪ] 铁板烧; 日式烧烤; 烤肉炉
后来他要结婚走人  结果事情搞得很糟
and then he ran off and got married, and things got pretty ugly.
那么我问你  作为室友
Well, let me ask you something,
奇普是不是比我还要好
Was Kip a better roommate than me?
哦  别这样
Oh, don't do that.
你的安排有些变化
We've got a couple changes in your schedule.
schedule [ˈskedʒuːl] n.	工作计划; 日程安排
你四点的草药按摩被推迟到四点半
Your 4:00 herbal massage has been pushed back to 4:30
massage [məˈsɑʒ]  v.按摩;推拿; n.按摩;马杀鸡
索莫菲尔德小姐取消了五点半的指压按摩
and Miss Somerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu.
shiatsu [ʃiˈætsuː] n. 指压按摩; 日式按摩
好的  谢谢
Ok, thanks.
哦  你三点的顾客来了
Oh, here comes your 3:00.
我不想表现得不够专业  但是  帅哦
I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but Yum!
Yum int. 表示味道或气味非常好;
你好  美丽的菲比
Buon Giorno, Bella Phoebe!
保罗  嗨  你来这干什么
Oh, Paolo! Hi! What are you doing here?
瑞秋告诉我你可以做
Uh, Racquela tell me you
按摩  对吗
...massage, eh?
是的  瑞秋说得对
Well, Rachella's right, yeah!
好吧
Oh, okay.
我不明白你刚才在说啥
I don't know what you just said,
那么咱们开始吧
so let's just start.
嗯  那我  需要裸体吗
Uh, I am, uh, being naked?
这个就随意了
Um, that's really your decision,
我是说  有的人喜欢这样  你知道的
I mean, some people prefer, you know,
要脱掉  哦  你已经脱光了
to take off…oh whoops! You're being naked!
我真不敢相信你竟然不想知道
I can't believe you don't wanna know.
我是说  我绝对不能不知道
I mean, I couldn't not know,
如果医生已经知道了
I mean, if, if the doctor knows,
卡罗尔知道了  苏珊也知道了
and Carol knows, and Susan knows...
而且莫妮卡也知道了
And Monica knows.
啥  你怎么知道的  连我都不知道
Wha, heh, how could you know, I don't even know!
卡罗尔刚打电话来谢谢我的千层面
Carol called me to thank me for the lasagna,
我问了  她就告诉我了
I asked, she told me.
那么结果是什么
So what's it gonna be?
等一下  喂
Wait—oh—hey—huh,
哦太好了  现在他都知道了
oh great now he knows,
而我还不知道
and I don't know.
对不起  我太激动了  我要当姑姑了
I'm sorry, I'm just excited about being an aunt!
或者叔叔
Or an uncle.
-嗨  菲比  -嗨  菲比
- Hey, Phoebe. - Hey, Pheebs.
我很好
Fine!
菲比  你怎么了
Phoebe, what's the matter?
没什么  对不起  就是有点心烦
Nothing, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm out of sorts.
out of sorts 心情不好,情绪低落
能给我们这里来点卡布奇诺吗
Hey, can we get some cappuccino over here?
哦  好  叫我了
Oh, right! That's me!
钱德勒  卖桌子的店7点关门  走吧
Hey, Chandler, that table place closes at 7, come on.
好吧
Fine.
菲比  到底怎么了
Phoebe, what is it?
好吧  你们知道保罗吧  
All right. You know Paolo?
我太了解他了  是的
I'm familiar with his work, yes...
他今天吃我豆腐
Well, he made a move on me.
make a move on sb 1.性骚扰某人 2.试图在竞争中超越前面的人
反正商店明天还会开门的 - 再来点咖啡
Whoa, store will be open tomorrow! - More coffee over here, please.
到底怎么回事
Well, what happened?
他来店里按摩  本来挺好的  直到  
Well, he came in for a massage, and everything was fine until...
-天哪  -你确定吗
- Oh, my God. - Are you sure?
是的  我确定
Oh, yeah. I'm sure.
突然间  他的手就不再是问题了
And all of a sudden his hands weren't the problem anymore.
那里是不是
Was it...?
童子军都可以在那里扎营了
Oh, boy scouts could have camped under there.
scout [skaʊt] n. 童子军; 侦察员;
这句话是说Paolo鸡鸡硬了,把毛巾顶起来高高的,像帐篷一样,童子军都可以在里面扎营了
哦什么呢
"Ooh", what?
乌玛·瑟曼
Uma Thurman.
-那个女演员  -乌玛·瑟曼
- The actress! - Uma Thurman!
谢了  瑞秋
Thanks Rach.
你打算怎么办  
So what are you gonna do?
你必须告诉她  你必须告诉她
You have to tell her. You have to tell her.
这是你道义上的责任
It's your moral obligation,
moral [ˈmɔːrəl] adj. 道德的; n. 品行,道德(尤指性关系方面); 
obligation [ˌɑːblɪˈɡeɪʃn] n. 职责; 责任; (已承诺的或法律等规定的)义务;
作为朋友  作为女人
as a friend, as a woman,
我觉得这是女权主义问题
I think it's a feminist issue.
feminist [ˈfemənɪst] n. 女权主义者
伙计们
Guys? Guys?
你必须告诉她
Oh, yeah, you have to tell her.
女权问题   我也是这么想的
Feminist issue? That's where I went.
-她会恨我的  -是啊
- She is gonna hate me! - Yeah, well....
赶紧挑一个吧  挑一个就行了
Will you pick one? Just pick one.
那个怎么样
Here, how about that one?
那是室外家具
That's patio furniture.
patio [ˈpætioʊ] n. (房屋外面或后面的)露台,平台
那有什么  难道人们进屋后会想
So what, like people are gonna come in and think,
"哎呀  我又出来了"
"Uh-oh, I'm outside again?"

Fine.
那个有鸟的怎么样
What about the birds?
不知道  鸟不会对说
I don't know, birds just don't say,
"你好  请坐  吃点东西吧"
"Hello, sit here, eat something."
那你选吧
You pick one.
好吧  有瓢虫的那个怎么样
All right, how about the ladybugs?
看来还是要忘了那只鸟
Oh, so, forget about the birds,
还是红色的虫子更能够引起食欲
but big red insects suggest fine dining!
suggest [səˈdʒest] v. 建议; 使想到
dining [ˈdaɪnɪŋ] n. 吃饭;
好吧  你想要有鸟的咱们就买有鸟的
Fine, you wanna get the birds? Get the birds!
我不想这样  我不要了
Not like that, I won't!
奇普会喜欢鸟桌的
Kip would have liked the birds.
嗨  菲比 
Hi, Pheebs.
你要搬走吗
Are you moving out?
不  这些不全是我的箱子
No, these aren't all my suitcases,
这个是保罗的
this one's Paolo's.
-瑞秋  我们能谈谈吗  -好的  当然
- Um, um, Rachel can we talk for a sec? - Well, sure.
sec为second(秒)的缩写
稍等一下  因为保罗就在路上了
just a sec, though, 'cause Paolo's on his way over.
好吧  嗯
Ok, um,
好吧
Ok, um,
咱们还没有经过足够长的时间来了解对方
Um, we haven't known each other for that long a time,
但是  关于我  有三件事你肯定知道
and, um, there are three things that you should know about me.
第一  朋友是我生命中是最重要的
One, my friends are the most important thing in my life,
第二  我从不说谎
two, I never lie,
第三  我做的燕麦提子饼干全世界最好吃
And three, I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world.
oatmeal [ˈoʊtmiːl] n. 燕麦粥; 燕麦片
raisin [ˈreɪzn] n. 葡萄干
好吧  谢谢你菲比
Ok, thanks Pheebs.
-哦  上帝啊  -我知道
- Oh, my God! - I know.
为什么我以前没吃过这些
why have I never tasted these before?!
我不经常做  因为我觉得这样
Oh, I don't make them a lot because
对其他饼干来说并不公平
I don't think it's fair to the other cookies.
好吧  你是对的
All right, well, you're right,
这是我吃过的最好吃的燕麦提子饼干
these are the best oatmeal raisin cookies I've ever had.
-这也证明了我从不说谎  -我想是的
- Which proves that I never lie. - I guess you don't.
保罗今天吃我豆腐
Paolo made a pass at me.
made a pass at sb 想亲或者摸某人;对某人作勾引的表示
你们觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子
I think It's the most beautiful table I've ever seen.
我知道
I know.
这东西是怎么用的
So how does this work,
你们在这些小人的头上放盘子吗
you gonna balance the plates on these little guys' heads?
plate [pleɪt] n. 盘子; 碟子
管他呢  我们在水槽边吃饭  
Who cares, we'll eat at the sink! Come on.
sink [sɪŋk] v. 下沉; n. (厨房里的)洗涤池,洗碗槽;
正面朝上  罗斯
Heads up, Ross.
得分  你们真逊
Score! You suck!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我想喝牛奶
I need some mik.
没问题  我有牛奶
Okay. I've got milk.
给你
Here you go.
好点了吗
Better?
没有
No.
我真太蠢了  我想起来那天和你们聊天
I feel so stupid! I think about the other day with you guys.
我还满口地说"保罗  他真棒
You know. And I was all, "Oh, Paolo! He's so great!
他让我觉得怎样怎样"
he makes me feel so..."
天哪
Oh, God,
我觉得真尴尬
I'm so embarrassed!
我才觉得尴尬
I'm so embarrassed.
他吃的是我的豆腐
I'm the one he hit on.
hit on sb 撩某人,与某人调情
菲比  如果我没遇见他
Pheebs, I unleashed him on you, if I had never met him
unleash vt.发泄; 突然释放; 
这种事情就不会发生
this never would have happened.
-真对不起  -不  我对不起你
- I'm so sorry. - No, I'm sorry.
-是我对不起  -应该是我
- No I'm sorry. - No I'm sorry.
-等等  我们道什么歉  -不知道
- No, wait, oh, what are we sorry about? - I don't know.
对  都怪那头猪
Right. He's the pig.
-真是猪  -天哪  他真是头猪
- Such a pig! - Oh, God, he's such a pig!
他就像一只恶心的
He's like a big disgusting pig...like a...
-猪人 -没错  说得好
- Pig...pig man! - Yes, good, okay!
但这只猪人是我的男友
Oh, but he was my pig man...
为什么我都没看出来呢
How did I not see this?
哦 我知道
Oh, I know!
是因为
Because...
他真的好帅
... he's gorgeous,
那么迷人
and he's charming,
charming [ˈtʃɑːrmɪŋ] adj. 令人着迷的
-当他看你的时候  -好了  菲比
- and when he looks at you... - Ok, Ok, Pheebs.
说完了
The end.
天啊
God.
我应该瞒着你吗
Should I not have told you?
不  相信我  还是最好让我知道
No, no, trust, me, it's, it's, it's much better that I know.
只是我更希望在我们关系好之前就知道
Uh, I just liked it better before it was better...
It's better that I know = it's good to be knowledgeable.
I liked it better = I was happier
I liked it better before it was better = I was happier before I knew.
这句话是说“虽然让我知道很好,但是在不知道之前我更开心”
我觉得她表现得很好
I think she took it pretty well.
take it well 接受某件事情比想象中更好
保罗对她已经毫无意义了  所以
You know Paolo's over there right now, so...
我觉得咱们应该过去看看她现在怎么样
We should get over there and see if she's okay.
不过要  等一下
Just one second.
-得分  -比赛 
- Score! - Game!
来吧  菲比
Come on, Pheebs.
看起来我们打得你们屁滚尿流
Well, looks like we kicked your butts.
不  是她打得我们屁滚尿流 
No-no, she kicked our butts.
你只是奥林匹克运动会上的围观群众
You could be on the Olympic standing-there team.
得了吧  二对一
Come on, two on one.
你为啥还在这里  她刚和那个男人分手
What are you still doing here? She just broke up with the guy,
这正是你趁虚而入的最佳时机
it's time for you to swoop in!
swoop [swuːp] vi. 俯冲; 突然袭击; 突然行动;
什么  现在吗
What, now?
是的  现在正好趁虚而入
Yes, now is when you swoop!
你要确保当保罗出局之后
You gotta make sure that when Paolo walks out of there,
你是瑞秋见到的第一个男人
the first guy Rachel sees is you,
她就会知道你的好  保罗的烂
She's gotta know that you're everything he's not!
你就像是  保罗反义词
You're like, like the anti-Paolo!
anti- [ˈænti] 该前缀词表示“反面,相反,对立”
我的天主教朋友是对的
My Catholic friend is right.
趁她心烦意乱  你陪伴佳人左右
She's distraught. You're there for her.
只要你能把握机遇  你就走向了罗斯时代
You pick up the pieces, and then you usher in the age of Ross!
usher in 迎接;引入
-看到了吧  -等一下  住手
- See this? See? - Hold it! Ascolta!
-怎么样了  -别看那边
- How's it going? - All right, don't stare.
stare [ster] vi. 盯着看; 凝视; 注视;
她刚从阳台上把他的衣服都扔完了
Cause she just finished throwing his clothes off the balcony.
balcony [ˈbælkəni] n. 阳台
现在正在比比划划
Now there's a lot of gesturing and arm-waving.
gesturing [ˈdʒestʃər] n. 手势; v.做手势; 
wave [weɪv] 
n. 波动; 波浪; 挥臂; v. 挥手; 招手; 挥手示意(方向);
好的  可能是"你怎么可以这样"
Ok, that is either, "How could you?"
或是  "胸肌发达"
or, "Enormous breasts!"
enormous [ɪˈnɔːrməs] adj. 巨大的
他过来了
Here he comes.
我是来
I am...
告别的
...to say goodbye.
好的  再见
Okay, bye-bye.
保罗  虽然我很讨厌你对瑞秋的所作所为
Paolo, I really hate you for what you did to Rachel,
但是我仍然有五份这东西
but I still have five of these,
用375度的高温直到干酪起泡泡就好
so heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles.
bubble [ˈbʌbl] n. 泡; 气泡 vi. 起泡; 冒泡
谢谢
Grazie.
grazie 意大利语中标准的“谢谢”用语
保罗  我只是想告诉你
Paolo, I-I just wanna tell you
并代表大家告诉你
and I think I speak for everyone when I say...
哦  看看她呀
Oh, just look at her.
等等  我觉得咱们中只要去一个就够了
Oh you guys, I-I really think only one of us should go out there
-免得她压力过大  -你说得对
- ... so she's not overwhelmed. - Oh, you're right.
overwhelm [ˌoʊvərˈwelm] vt. (感情或感觉)充溢,难以禁受; 压垮; 使应接不暇;
而且我觉得应该是我去
And I really think it should be me.
你没事吧
You all right?
我好多了
Ooh, I've been better.
过来
Come here.
听着
Listen...
你理应得到比他更好的人
...you deserve so much better than him.
我意思是  你  你
you know, I mean, you, you,
你应该找一个能明白
...you should be with a guy who knows
拥有你是多么幸福的人
what he has when he has you.
哦  罗斯
Oh, Ross...
什么
What?
我讨厌死男人了
I'm so sick of guys!
我不想再找男人了
I don't want to look at another guy,
我也不想考虑别的男人
I don't want to think about another guy,
我甚至不想靠近任何一个男人
I don't even wanna be near another guy.
罗斯  你真太好了
Ross, you're so great.
-亲爱的你没事吧  -你还好吗
- Ooh...hey honey, are you all right? - You okay?
-一般吧  还有饼干吗  -有
- Medium. Any cookies left? - Yeah.
听着  瑞秋
See, Rach...
我觉得发誓再不接近男人
... see, I don't think that
不是个好方法  真的不这么认为
swearing off guys altogether is the answer, I really don't.
swear off 放弃; 决心戒除;
我认为你需要做的是
I think that what you need is
考虑一种更成熟的辨别方法
to develop a more sophisticated screening process.
screen [skriːn] n. 屏幕; vt. 筛查; 放映(电影);
算了  我只想先单身一阵  明白吗
No, no. I just need to be by myself for a while, you know?
我只是想弄清楚我到底想要什么
I just gonna figure out what I want.
figure out 想出; 理解; 弄清;
不  不
No, no.
听着  不是所有人都像保罗
See, see, because not...not all guys out there are going to be a Paolo.
不  我知道  我知道
No, I know. I know.
而且我确信你儿子长大后绝对不会那样的
And I'm sure your little boy is not gonna grow up to be one.
-什么  -什么
- What? - What?
我  我要有个儿子啦
I-I'm, I'm having a boy?

No.
不是  事实上  你不会有儿子的
No, no, in fact, you're not having a boy.
我要有儿子啦
Wha-I'm having, I'm having a boy!
-是儿子  对吗  -对  是儿子
- Huh? Am I having a boy? - Yes, you're having a boy!
我有儿子了
I'm having a boy!
-我有儿子了  -怎么了
- Oh, I'm having a boy! - What is it?
我要有儿子了  我有儿子了
I'm having a boy! I-I'm having a boy!
我们早就知道了
We already knew that!
我有儿子了
I'm having a son.
好的  漂亮的射门
Yes! And that would be a shut-down!
shut-down 在这里是Monica说错的
闭嘴
Shut-out!
shut-out “完胜(使对方无法得分的比赛),这是在Chandler和Joey在纠正上面Monica说的“shut-down”
你们去哪呀  来嘛  再来一局
Where are you guys going? Come on, one more game!
现在是凌晨两点半
Uh, it's 2:30 in the morning.
对  出去
Yeah, get out!
你们俩本来一直都是在我家里混的
You guys are always hanging out in my apartment!
来吧  我只用一只左手怎么样
Come on, I'll only use my left hand, huh?
来吧  软蛋
Come on, wussies!
woose [wʊs] 复数wusses
wussy [ˈwʊsɪ] 复数wussies
上面的意思均为“虚弱或者胆小的人”
好吧  好吧  我走
All right, ok, I gotta go.
我走着呢
I'm going.
我已经走了
And I'm gone.
-再来一局  -好啊
- One more game? - Oh, yeah.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年6月18日 22:28:24
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/1536/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: