老友记-第一季第13集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论5882字数 17182阅读模式
我受够了  你每次都不敲门就闯进来
That is it! You just barge in here, you don't knock
barge [bɑːrdʒ] n. 驳船(运河、河流上运载客货的大型平底船); v. 冲撞; 乱闯;
barge in 闯入; 干涉;打断
-对不起  -你对别人的隐私毫无尊重
- I'm sorry. - You have no respect for anybody's privacy.
-慢着  慢着  -你才慢着  太过分了
- Wait! Wait! - Oh, no, you wait! This is riduculous!
-我能说一件事吗  -什么事
- Can I just say one thing? - What?!
这块布织的非常松  我仍能看见...
That's a relatively open weave that I can still see...
relatively [ˈrelətɪvli] adv. 相当程度上; 相当地; 相对地;
weave [wiːv] v.	编织; n. 织法; 编法; 编织式样;
...你的胸脯
...your nippular areas.
nippular area是指雌性哺乳动物(比如猫)乳头比较多的部位
亲爱的  给他们讲讲你的病人
Honey, honey, tell them the story about your patient...
如何把一件事想成另一件事
...who thinks things are like other things.
例如电话响时她就去洗澡
You konw, so, like, when the phone rings and she takes a shower.
差不多是那样
That's pretty much it.
-但你说得很好  亲爱的  -谢谢
- But you tell it really well, sweetie. - Thanks. Okay.
现在快走吧  好让我们谈谈你
Now go away so we can talk about you.
好吧  我会想念你的
Okay. I'll miss you.
-他很不错吧  -他好帅  也很喜欢你
- Isn't he great? - He's so cute. And he seems to like you so much.
我知道  他人很好  而且很复杂
I know, I know. He's so sweet. Oh, and so complicated, you know?
算是心理医生中比较正常的了
And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky.
shrink [ʃrɪŋk] v. 收缩; (使)缩水;n. 精神病学家; 心理学家;
shrink在这里是个俚语,代表psychiatrist(精神科医生),shrinky是“故意表现自己是精神科医生”的意思
你们会在他沙发上做吗
So you think you'll do it on his couch?
我不知道...那有点奇怪
I don't know, I don't know. I think that's a little weird.
那是聚乙烯沙发
It's vinyl.
vinyl [ˈvaɪnl] n. 乙烯基; 乙烯基塑料
大家还想要点什么吗
Okay, you guys want anything else?
-我要...  -抱歉  卖完了  别人呢
- Yes, could I have one of those? - Sorry. We're all outta those. Anybody else?
有什么我不知道吗
Did I miss something?
她还在因为我看见她的胸脯生气
No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies.
你看她的胸脯干吗
What, what were you doing seeing her boobies?
booby [ˈbuːbi] n. 笨蛋; 傻瓜; (女人的)乳房(多见于儿童用语)
复数 boobies
那是意外  我又不是隔条街
It was an accident. Not like I was across the street
边吃甜甜圈边用望远镜偷看
with a telescope and a box of donuts..
telescope [ˈtelɪskoʊp] n. 望远镜;
donut [ˈdoʊnʌt] n. 甜甜圈;
能换个话题吗
OK, OK, could we change the subject, please?
没错  那不是她的胸脯  而是她的胸部
Yeah, cause, hollo. These aren't her "boobies." These are her breasts.
菲比  我要的不只是改变字眼
OK, Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change.
你知道吗  我不知你为何这么尴尬
Y'know, I don't know why you're so embarrassed,
你的胸脯很好看
they were very nice boobies.
"好看"它们很"好看"
"Nice"? They were "nice"?
就这样  手套还能用好看形容呢
I mean, That, that, that, that's it? I mean, mittens are "nice."
mitten [ˈmɪtn] n. 连指手套;
我这里外不是人啊
Okay. Rock, hard place. Me.
这句话是关于英语里的一个常用表达:"between a rock and a hard place",意思是某人处在困境中,只有两个不愉快的选择。这里无论Chandler怎么说都有人不高兴
你真逗
You're so funny!
他真的很逗
He's really funny.
他不开玩笑的时候我可不想待在这儿
I wouldn't wanna be there when, when the laughter stops.
等等  回去上句  机灵鬼
Whoa, whoa, back up there, sparky.
sparky [ˈspɑːrki] adj. 生气勃勃的; 充满活力的; 有意思的;
那是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
你似乎有亲密上的问题
Just seems though, that maybe you have intimacy issues...
intimacy [ˈɪntɪməsi] n. 亲密; 性行为; 
你用你的幽默和人保持距离
you konw, that you use your humor as a way of keeping people at a distance.
humor [ˈhjuːmə(r)] n. 幽默
distance [ˈdɪstəns] n. 距离; 间隔;
我才刚认识你  我从没听说过你
I mean, hey, I just met you. I don't know you from Adam.
Adam [ˈædəm] n. 亚当; 最初的人
don't know sb from Adam 完全不认识某人
独子对吧
Only child, right?
父母在你青春期前离婚
Parents divorced before you hit puberty.
hit v. 打; 到达(某地); 达到(某水平)
puberty [ˈpjuːbərti] n. 青春期;
-你怎会知道  -你很典型
- How did you know that? - It's textbook.
textbook [ˈtekstbʊk] n. 教科书; 课本; 教材; adj. 规范的; 标准的
各位  你们都认识我爸吧
Hey, you guys. You all know my dad, right?
打算在纽约待多久
Hey, how long are you in the city?
就几天  我在市中心有工作
Just for a couple of days. I got a job midtown.
midtown [ˈmɪdtaʊn] n. 市中心区;
我想和我儿子同住
I think I'm better off staying with the kid...
总比来回坐渡轮折腾好
...than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry.
haul [hɔːl] vt. 拖; 强迫(某人)去某处;
ferry [ˈferi] n. 渡船
-我没见过他  -他是我朋友罗杰
- I don't know this one. - This is my friend Roger.
-幸会  罗杰  -彼此彼此
- Good to meet you, Roger. - You too, sir.
-玩布偶的那个怎么了  -爸
- What happened to the puppet guy? - Dad.
puppet [ˈpʌpɪt] n. 木偶; 傀儡;
抱歉  罗斯  你的太太还好吗
Oh, excuse me. So, Ross, how's the wife?
一次不中是吧
0 for 2, huh?
钱德勒  快  说点好笑的
Chandler, quick, say something funny.
我得挂了  我也想你
I gotta go. Miss you too.
我爱你  但现在很晚了
I love you, but it's getting real late now
我打声招呼  妈妈好
Say hi. Hey, Ma.
听着  我和包西达大夫约了时间
Listen! I made the appointment with Dr.Bassida and
什么
Excuse me?
你知道这不是妈吗
Did you know this isn't Ma?
她叫罗妮
Her name's Ronni.
宠物殡葬业者
She's a pet mortician.
mortician [mɔːrˈtɪʃn] n. 殡葬业者
当然
Sure.
你和她在一起多久了...
So, how long you been...?
记得你小时候
Remember when you were a little kid,
我常带你去海军军港看大船吗
I'd take you to the navy yard and show you the big ships?
navy [ˈneɪvi] n. 海军
yard [jɑːrd] n.	院子; (某种用途的)区域,场地; 码(长度单位,等于3英尺或0.9144米);
navy yard 军港; 海军船坞;海军造船厂
-从那时候就开始了  -不  才6年
- Since then? - No, it's only been six years.
我只想勾起你美好的回忆
I just wanna put a nice memory in your head
让你觉得我并不一直是个大烂人
so you'd know that I wasn't always such a terrible guy. ...
乔伊  你爱过吗
Joe, you ever been in love?
-我不知道  -那就是没有
- I don't know. - Then you haven't.
-你的番茄烧焦了  -你比它们还焦
- You're burning your tomatoes. - You're one to talk.
You're one to talk 意思是“你比你批评的人更糟糕”
例子:
Husband: “You are getting fat!”
Wife:”You’re one to talk! You’ve put on fifty pounds since we got married!”
乔伊  你老爸爱得无法自拔
Joe, your dad's in love big time.
big time adv. 大范围地; 很大程度地;
最糟的是我同时爱着两个女人
And the worst part of it is, it's with two different women.
拜托你告诉我其中一个是妈
Oh, man! Please tell me one of them is Ma.
当然其中一个是你妈  你是怎么搞的
Of course one of them's Ma. What's the matter with you?
这就像你某天起床突然发现
It's like if you woke up one day and found out...
你爸过着双面人生
...your dad leads this double life.
就像是为中情局工作的间谍
He's like actually some spy working for the CIA.
spy [spaɪ] n. 间谍
CIA 美国中央情报局(Central Intelligence Agency)
那一定很酷
That'd be cool.
但这个很烂
This blows!
This blows 俚语,表示“某东西很糟糕”
为何父母就不能是父母
I know. I mean, why can't parents just stay parents? You know.
为何他们就得成为人间男女  为何他们要
Why do they have to become people? Why do they have?
为什么...
Why...
...别再盯着我的胸部看
...can't you stop staring at my breasts?
什么
What?
什么
What?
那一天你还看得不够吗
Didn't you get a good enough look the other day?
我们都已是成年人
All right, all right, we're all adults here.
此事只有一个解决之道
There's only one way to resolve this.
resolve [rɪˈzɑːlv] v. 决定; 决心; 解决(问题或困难);
既然你看过她的胸脯 
Since you saw her boobies
你应该让她看你的小弟弟
I think you gonna have to show her your pee-pee.
pee-pee [ˈpiːpiː] n. 尿尿;阴茎
知道吗  我看这事没戏
You know, I don't see that happening.
I don't see that happening = I don't think it's going to happen
拜托  他说得对  以牙还牙
Come on. He's right. Tit for tat.
tit for tat [ˌtɪt fər ˈtæt] 以牙还牙; 针锋相对
我不会让你看我的"牙"的
Well, I'm not showing you my tat!
-是菲比  -还有罗杰
- It's Phoebe. - And Rog!
快上来
Come on up.
这下可好  罗杰来了
Oh, good! Rog is here.
-罗杰怎么了  -没什么  小事
- What's the matter with Rog? - It's nothing, it's a little thing.
我讨厌这家伙
I hate that guy!
他是有点太爱分析  这是他的工作
So he was a little analytical. That's what he does, you konw.
analytical [ˌænəˈlɪtɪkl] adj. 解析的; 分析性的; (科学)分析的
别这样  他没那么糟
Come on, he's not that bad.
这你就错了  如果当初我感觉到
You see that's where you're wrong! Why would I marry her...
她是女同志  我何必和她结婚呢
...if I thought on any level that she was a lesbian?
on any level 在良心层面,或在潜意识层面
我不知道  或许你想让婚姻失败
I don't know. Maybe you wanted your marriage to fail.
为什么  我为什么  这样为什么
Why? Why would l? Why?
我不知道  或许自尊心不足
I don't know. Maybe low self-esteem?
esteem [ɪˈstiːm] n. 尊重
self-esteem [ˌself ɪˈstiːm] n. 自尊(心)
或许是总比你妹妹好所以有意弥补
Maybe, maybe to compensate for overshadowing a sibling.
compensate [ˈkɑːmpenseɪt] v. 补偿
overshadow [ˌoʊvərˈʃædoʊ] vt. 使显得逊色; 掩盖; 遮蔽
sibling [ˈsɪblɪŋ] n. 兄弟姐妹
-或许...  -等等  回到妹妹的话题
- Maybe - Wait! Go back to that "sibling" thing.
我说不准
Well, I don't know.
你可能有意破坏你的婚姻
It's conceivable that you wanna sabotaged your marriage...
conceivable [kənˈsiːvəbl] adj. 可想象的;可解释的
sabotage [ˈsæbətɑːʒ] vt. 蓄意破坏
让你妹在父母面前不那么失败
...so that the sibling would feel like less of a failure in the eyes of the parents.
这太荒谬了  她不争气关我什么事
That's, that's ridiculous! I don't feel guilty for her failures.
guilty [ˈɡɪlti] adj. 内疚的; 有罪的
-原来你认为我不争气  -他不错吧
- You think I'm a failure? - Isn't he good?
恩  不  我不是那个意思
Yeah. No, that's, that's, that's not what I was saying.
你知道吗  多年来我一直以为你支持我
Y'know what, I mean, all these years, I thought you were on my side.
但或许你婚姻失败是为了讨好爸妈
But maybe what you were doing was sucking up to Mom and Dad
suck up 奉承; 巴结; 拍马屁
让他们更心疼你
so they'd keep liking you better!
我娶女同志是想让你建立自信
I married a lesbian to make you look good!
你说得对  我想你的确是对的
You're right. I mean, you're right.
那不仅是威宝玩具的问题 
It wasn't just the Weebles,
weeble是Hasbro Playskool公司生产的一种儿童玩具,玩具底部通常是圆的,跟不倒翁差不多,不会摔倒
weeble的其中一句广告词:"weebles wobble but they won't fall down."(威宝摇摇晃晃但不会摔倒)
老友记-第一季第13集台词字幕剧本
weeble
而是威宝游乐宫
but it was the Weeble Play Palace...
和威宝游轮的问题
...and the Weeble's Cruise Ship...
它上面的救生艇让威宝能缓缓驶出
...Oh, wait which had this little lifeboat for the Weebles to wobble in.
wobble [ˈwɑːbl] n. 晃动; v. (使)摇摆,摇晃;
那滋味不好受
That's tough, tough stuff.
tough [tʌf] adj.艰苦的; 艰难的
上面Rachel和Roger可能在谈论自己和父母关系不和,小时候把自己喜欢的威宝玩具扔掉。但是这只是猜测,因为信息太少。
来吧菲比  要看电影我们现在该走了
Come on Pheebs, we're gonna catch that movie, we gotta go.
打起精神来  瑞秋 
OK, feel better. Rach, OK.
菲比  我们快来不及了
Pheebs, we're gonna be late, sweetie.
-谢谢你做的一切  莫妮卡  -不客气
- Listen, thanks for everything, Mon. - No problem.
各位  很高兴和各位再度见面
Listen, guys, it was great seeing you again.
莫妮卡  饼干别吃太多
Mon, easy on those cookies, okay?
切记  那只是食物  不是爱
Remember, they're just food, they're not love.
我讨厌这家伙
I hate that guy!
晚安  各位
Good night, you guys.
看啊  这是我们订的女人
Oh, look. It's the woman we ordered.
需要帮忙吗
Hey, can we help you?
不用  谢谢  我在等乔伊·崔比安尼
No, thanks. I'm just waiting for Joey Tribbiani.
我就是乔伊·崔比安尼
I'm Joey Tribbiani.
不是你  是老乔伊  天啊
Oh, no, not you. Big Joey. Oh, my God!
你比照片上帅多了
You're so much cuter than your pictures.
我是罗妮
I'm Ronni.
想吃起司块吗
Cheese Nip?
Cheese Nips是亿滋国际以Nabisco品牌生产的一种小型奶酪味饼干
老友记-第一季第13集台词字幕剧本
Cheese Nips
乔伊患有"栓塞"  我来一块
Joey's having an embolism, but I'd go for a nip, you know.
embolism [ˈembəlɪzəm] n. 栓塞(动脉被栓子堵塞);
大部分人在宠物过世后
Now you see, most people, when their pets pass on...
pass on 告诉; 将…交给; 去世; 逝世
希望它们躺平就像睡着一样
they want them sorta laid out like they're sleeping.
sorta = sort of 有点
但有时候有些人要他们摆出姿势
But, occasionally you get a person who wants them in a pose.
pose [poʊz] n. (为画像、拍照等摆的)姿势
像追自己的尾巴
Like chasing their tail.
chase [tʃeɪs] v. 追赶; 追逐
跳起接住飞盘
Or jumping to catch a Frisbee.
Frisbee ['frɪzbi] n. (投掷游戏用的)飞盘;飞碟
乔伊  如果我先走 
Joey, if I go first,
我的姿势要像找钥匙一样
I wanna be looking for my keys.
-这姿势不错  -嗨
- That's a good one! - Hey, Joe.
爸爸  罗妮来了
Dad. Ronni's here.
-嗨  -嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
宝贝  你来干什么
Hello, babe! But, what, what, what are you doing here?
你的假发留在我的住处
Oh, uh, well, you left your good hair at my apartment.
我想你明天会面用得上
I figured you'd need it tomorrow for your meeting.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁想玩吸管弹珠游戏
So, who's up for a big game of Kerplunk?
老友记-第一季第13集台词字幕剧本
Kerplunk
听着  我不该来这儿的
Look, I shouldn't have come.
我该走了  我不想错过最后一班地铁
I better get going. I don't wanna miss the last train.
不  我不要你坐夜车
No, no, honey, I don't want you taking that thing this late.
我要住哪儿  这吗
Where am I gonna stay? Here?
我们去住饭店
We'll go to a hotel.
我们去住饭店
Go to a hotel.
-不行  -不行
- No, you won't. - No, we won't.
你们去饭店就一定会办事
If you go to a hotel, you'll be doing stuff.
我要你们待在这儿  这样我就可以监视
I want you right here where I can keep an eye on you.
-你要监视我们  -没错  先生
- You're gonna keep an eye on us? - That's right. Mister.
我不管你多大年纪  只要住在我家
And I don't care how old you are, as long as you are under my roof...
—切就得听我的
...you're gonna live by my rules.
也就是不准你跟女友睡在一起
And, that means no sleeping with your girlfriend.
他好严格
Wow, he's strict.
爸  你睡我房间 
Now, Dad, you'll be in my room.
罗妮  你睡钱德勒的房间
Ronni. You can stay in Chandler's room.
谢谢  你真是个好孩子
Thanks. You're a good kid.
来  我带你去看我房间
Come on, I'll show you to my room.
感觉真奇怪  没听到人回答
That sounds weird when it's not followed by,
"不  谢了  时候不早了"
"No, thanks, it's late."
只有今晚  明天你就得做出改变
OK, now this is just for tonight. Stop tomorrow, you gotta make a change.
-你已经荒唐够久了  -什么改变
- Six years is long enough. - What kind of change?
-和罗妮分手  -我不能
- Well, either you break up with Ronni - I can't do that.
不然就向妈自首  这样是不对的
Then you gotta come clean with Ma! This is not right!
come clean 坦白交代,全盘托出(一直隐藏的事情) 也就是我们常说的“摊牌” 
-对  但是  -我不想听  快进我房里
- Yes, but this is... - I don't wanna hear it! Now go to my room!
别踢了
Hey, kickie!
kick [kɪk] v. 踹
kickie 踢东西的人
-你在干什么  -找寻舒适的位置
- What are you doing? - Just trying to get comfortable.
-穿着内裤我睡不着  -你非穿不可
- Can't sleep in my underwear. - Well, you're gonna.
gonna = going to
you're gonna 在这里等于“you have to” 你必须(穿内裤)
我一直在想... 
I've been thinking, you know about
我总跟一个接一个的女生交往
how I'm always seeing girls on top of girls....
她们是首尾相接
Are they end-to-end,
还是像煎饼一样叠起来
or tall, like pancakes?
你懂我意思的
Y'know what I mean,
我总是跟很多女人出去约会
about how I'm always going out with all these women.
我总想着  当梦中情人出现时
I always figured, when the right one comes along...
我就会只忠于一人直到最后
I'd be able to be a stand-up guy and go the distance, y'know?
stand-up guy 诚实、直率、品格好的人
但如今看见我爸...我转念一想
Now I'm looking at my dad, thinking
你不是他  你是你自己
You're not him, you're you.
当全天下都希望你继承你爸的事业时
When they were all over you to go into your father's pipe-fitting business,
pipe [paɪp] n. 管; 管道; 管乐器;
pipe-fitting 管道配件
你有屈服吗
did you cave?
cave [keɪv] n. 山洞; 洞穴; v. 倒塌; 屈服;
-没有  -没有
- No. - No.
你决心从事不稳定的演员事业
You decided to go into this out-of-work-actor business.
out-of-work adj. 失业的; 下岗的
这不是件容易的事  但你办到了
And that wasn't easy, but you did it.
我也相信当你的梦中情人出现时
And I'd like to believe that when the right woman comes along...
你会有勇气对她说
...you'll have the courage and the guts to say,
gut [ɡʌt] n. 肠胃; (尤指动物的)内脏; 勇气; 
"不  谢谢  我已婚"
"No, thanks, I'm married."
-你真的这样认为  -真的
- You really think so? - Yeah, I really do.
-谢谢  钱德勒  -滚开
- Thanks, Chandler. - Get off!
-嗨  -有事吗
- Hi. - Hi. May I help you?
乔伊说我能用你的浴室 
Joey said I could use your shower
因为钱德勒正在用我们的
since Chandler's in ours.
好的  你是谁
Okay. Who are you?
我叫罗妮  罗妮·拉帕罗罗
Oh, I'm Ronni. Ronni Rapalono.
那个情妇
The mistress?
mistress [ˈmɪstrəs] n. 女主人; (尤指私立学校的)女教师; 主妇; 情妇; 
-请进  -谢谢
- Come on in. - Oh, thanks.
我叫瑞秋  浴室在那儿
Hi, I'm Rachel. Bathroom's up there.
罗妮  钱德勒进浴室多久了
Hey, listen, Ronni, how long would you say Chandler's been in the shower?
也就5分钟
Oh, like five minutes.
太好了
Perfect.
请系好安全带,
Fasten your seat belts,
fasten [ˈfæsn] v. 系牢
seat belt (汽车或飞机上的)安全带;
"参观小弟弟"时间到了
it's pee-pee time.
-嗨  崔先生  -早安  亲爱的
- Hey, Mr. Trib. - Hey, good morning, dear.
钱德勒·宾  该我看你的小弟弟了
Chandler Bing, it's time to see your thing.
-你抽什么风  -我以为你是钱德勒
- What's the matter with you? - I thought it was Chandler!
你应该在浴室  好让我看见你的小弟弟
You were supposed to be in there so I'd see your thing!
抱歉  我的小弟弟和我在那儿
Sorry, my thing was in there with me.
-如何  -不错
- How's it going? - Good.
罗杰想办次晚宴
Roger's having a dinner thing.
他叫我邀请你们
And he wanted me to invite you guys.
-怎么了  -没事
- So, what's going on? - Nothing.
只是...
It's just....
罗杰  我说不上来
It's Roger, you know?
有些事...
I don't konw, there's something about
基本上我们认为他...
Basically we just feel that he's....
-我们讨厌那家伙  -我们讨厌他...
- We hate that guy! - We hate him!
-菲比  我们很抱歉  -没事
- We're sorry, Pheebs, we're sorry. - Okay.
你们不觉得是因为他太观察入微
Don't you think maybe though, it's just that he's so perceptive...
perceptive [pərˈseptɪv] adj. 感性的; 有洞察力的; 思维敏捷的; 
吓到你们了吗
...that it freaked you out?
freak [friːk] n. 怪胎; adj. 怪异的; v. (使)强烈反应,震惊,畏惧;
freak out (使)大吃一惊; (使)极度不安
不  我们讨厌他...
No, we hate him!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
妈  你来干什么 
Ma! What are you doing here?
我拿这个来给你  还有这个
I came to give you this and this!
好大的戒指
Big ring!
你为什么要对你爸讲一大堆
Why'd you have to fill your father's head with all that garbage...
garbage [ˈɡɑːrbɪdʒ] n. (生活)垃圾; 废物; 废话;
关于改正的废话呢
...about making things right?
何不顺其自然呢
Things were fine the way they were!
里面有鸡肉  拿去放好
There's chicken in there. Put it away.
拜托  乔依  真的
For God's sake, Joey! Really.
for God's sake 天哪!; 看在上帝的面子上
慢着  你都知道
Hold on. You knew?
我当然知道  你认为呢
Of course I knew. What do you think?
What do you think? 意思是“当然了;这还用问”
你爸又不是詹姆士·邦德[007]
Your father is no James Bond.
你得听听他都用什么烂借口
You should've heard some of his cover stories.
cover story n. 封面故事(杂志中与封面图片有关的内容); (尤指掩饰身份或做某事原因的)托词,借口
"我在会计这儿睡"
"I'm sleeping over at my accountant's."
accountant [əˈkaʊntənt] n. 会计; 会计师
-什么借口啊  拜托  -那你怎能...
- I mean, what is that? Please! - So then, how could you?
记得你爸以前的样子吗
Do you remember how your father used to be?
总是大吼大叫  总是不开心
Always yelling. Nothing made him happy.
连木材店和瓶中船也无法让他开心
Not that wood shop, not those stupid little ships in the bottle, nothing.
老友记-第一季第13集台词字幕剧本

ship in a bottle
现在他很开心  
Now he's happy.
这样很好  他总算有个嗜好
I mean, it's nice. He has a hobby.
妈  恕我直言
Ma, I don't mean to be disrespectful...
disrespectful [ˌdɪsrɪˈspektfl] adj. 无礼的; 不尊重的
你到底在说什么
... but what the hell are you talking about?
-我是说  那你怎么办  -我很好啊
- I mean, what about you? - Me? I'm fine.
听着  宝贝  在理想的世界中
Look, honey, in an ideal world...
既没有她  而且你爸也长得和斯汀一样帅
...there'd be no her and your father would look like Sting.
Sting 英国著名歌星
我再跟你说件事
And I'll tell you something else:
自从那个"卷毛狗"出现后
Ever since that poodle-stuffer came along...
poodle [ˈpuːdl] n. 鬈毛狗
他感到极其内疚而开始对我体贴
... he's been so ashamed of himself that he's been more attentive.
ashamed [əˈʃeɪmd] adj. 惭愧的
attentive [əˈtentɪv] adj. 细心的; 关心的;
他跟我恩爱许多  每天都像结婚纪念日
He's been more loving. I mean, it's like every day is our anniversary.
anniversary [ˌænɪˈvɜːrsəri] n. 周年纪念日
-那我该为你高兴  -不需要
- I'm happy for you? - Well, don't be!
因为现在全搞砸了
Because, now everything's screwed up.
screw up 把(纸)揉成一团; 弄糟; 毁坏
我只想回到从前
I just want it the way it was.
妈  对不起
Ma, I'm sorry.
我只是以为你会想要知道
I just did what I thought you'd want.
我知道  亲爱的  我知道
I know you did, cookie. Oh, I know you did.
告诉我  你看见她没
So tell me. Did you see her?
看到了
Yeah.
-你比她漂亮十倍都不止  -嘴巴真甜
- You're 10 times prettier than she is. - That's sweet.
我斗得过她吗
Could I take her?
你有这戒指  她斗不过的
With this ring, no contest.
no contest 无争议
-怎么了  亲爱的  -没事
- What's wrong, sweetie? - Nothing.
-到底怎么了  快说嘛  -好吧
- No, what's wrong? Come on. - Okay.
我没事  问题出在我朋友身上
It's, I mean, it's nothing. I'm fine. It's just, it's my friends.
他们对你有意见
They, they have a liking problem with you...
他们不能...
...in that they don't.
他们不能怎么
They don't?
他们不像我一样能看见你的好处
But you konw, they don't see all the wonderfulness that I see.
wonderfulness wonderful的名词
他们看不见你美好和体贴的一面
You know, they don't see all the, all the good stuff and all the sweet stuff.
-他们认为你有点...  -什么
- They just you konw, they think you're a little - What?
尖锐和令人发毛
Intense and creepy.
intense [ɪnˈtens] adj. 强烈的;严肃紧张的; 尖锐的; 热切的
creepy [ˈkriːpi] adj. 令人毛骨悚然的
但我菲比不这么认为
But I don't. Me, Phoebe.
我对他们的反应毫不感到惊讶
Well, I'm not, I'm not at all surprised they fell that way.
是吗  看  这就是我欣赏你的地方
You're not? See, that's why you're so great!
当群体动力失调时
Actually it's quite, you konw, typical behavior...
这是很典型的反应
...when you have this kind of dysfunctional group dynamic.
dysfunctional [dɪsˈfʌŋkʃənl] adj. 机能失调的; 功能障碍的
dynamic [daɪˈnæmɪk] n.动力;(人或事物)相互作用的方式; 
这种相互依赖  情绪激动
You know, this kind of codependent, emotionally stunted...
codependent 共存; 互相依赖
emotionally [ɪˈmoʃənlɪ] adv. 情感上
stunted [ˈstʌntɪd] adj.	发育不足的; 生长不良的; v. 阻碍生长; 
坐在那家傻兮兮的咖啡屋
...sitting in your stupid coffeehouse,
拿着又大又蠢的咖啡杯
with your stupid big cups...
或许还有乳头在上面
...which I'm sorry, might as well have nipples on them.
你们全都想着"说说我是怎样的人"
And you're all like, "Oh, define me! Define me!
define [dɪˈfaɪn] vt. 定义; 给(词语)下定义; 阐明
"爱我  我需要爱"
Love me! I need love!
你和你爸谈过了
So you talked to your dad, huh?
他要以我妈希望的方式继续欺骗我妈
Yeah, he's gonna keep cheating on my Ma like she wanted.
我妈要继续假装她一无所知
My Ma's gonna keep pretending she doesn't know, even through she does.
我妹蒂娜不能再见她丈夫
And my little sister, Tina, can't see her husband anymore.
因为他接到禁制令
Cause he got a restraining order.
restraining order是一种人身限制令。限制一个人不得靠近另一个人多少米范围之内,否则就算违法。
这两件事没关系  但我今天才听说
Which has nothing to do with anything, except that I found out today.
沃顿山[电视剧]这两天发生了很多变故啊
Things sure have changed here on Waltons'mountain.
-乔伊  你没事吧  -或许吧
-So, Joey, you okay? - Yeah, I guess.
他们是...父母
It's just, you know,they're parents.
到了时候  你只能顺其自然
After a certain point, you gotta let go.
let go [let ɡoʊ] 放手; 放走
就算你更有见识  还是得让他们自己去犯错
Even if you know better, you gotta let them make their own mistakes.
想想看  再过几年  我们就会变成他们
And just, think, in a couple of years, we get to turn into them.
拜托
Oh, please.
如果我像他们一样 
If I turn into my parents,
我不是变成倒追小帅哥的酒鬼
I'll either be an alcoholic blond chasing after 20 year's old boys...
alcoholic [ˌælkəˈhɑːlɪk] adj. 酒精的; 含酒精的; n. 酒精中毒者; 酒鬼;
这里的alcoholic指的是Chandler的爸爸
就是变得和我妈一样
...or I'll end up like my mom!
-嗨  -嗨  菲比
- Hey. - Hey, Pheebs.
怎么样
How's it going?
还好  只是我和罗杰分手了
Okay, except that broke up with Roger.
-我就知道  -不...真的
- Yeah, right. - No, no, really.
-怎么了  -我说不上来
- What happened? - I don't know. I mean...
他是个好人而且对我很体贴
... he's a good person, and he can be really sweet.
从某些方面来讲  他很适合我
And in some ways, I think he is so right for me.
只是...我讨厌这个人
It's just.... I hate that guy!
嗨  乔伊  怎么了
Hi, Joey. What's going on?
为胸脯偿债特快列车清理轨道
Clear the tracks for the boobie payback express.
track [træk] n. 轨道; 一首乐曲,一首歌曲; 音轨
下一站  瑞秋·格林
Next stop, Rachel Greene.
乔伊  你在干什么
Joey, what the hell were you doing?
对不起  看错胸脯了
Sorry, wrong boobies!
好啊  乔伊
Hello, Joey!
好啊  亲爱的
Hello, dear!

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年6月19日 16:55:07
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/1651/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: