老友记-第一季第14集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论5931字数 13724阅读模式
告诉你吧  罗斯  她想要你
Telling you, Ross, she wants you.
她几乎不认识我  我们只是住在同一栋公寓
She barely knows me. We just live in the same building.
barely [ˈberli] adv. 仅仅; 几乎没有; 几乎不
-有过任何接触  -她借过我一颗蛋
- Any contact? - She lent me an egg once.
contact [ˈkɑːntækt] n. (尤指经常的)联系; 接触
-有机会了  -可不是
- You're in! - Right.
-嗨  罗斯  -嗨
- Hey, Ross. - Hey!
拜托  罗斯  你得重回情场
Come on. Ross, you gotta get back in the game here, okay.
你和瑞秋没戏
The Rachel thing is not happening,
你前妻是个女同志
your ex-wife's a lesbian....
坏事不过三啊
I don't think we need a third.
打扰一下  能给我们个蛋吗  带壳的 谢谢
Excuse me. Could we get an egg over here, still in the shell? Thanks.

An egg?
对  你拿这颗蛋给她并说
Yeah. You gonna go up to her and say,
"给你蛋  我来还你的鸡蛋"
"Here's your egg back, I'm returning your egg."
我们赢定了
I think it's winning.
-拜托  这太离谱了  -她会喜欢的
- I think it's insane. - She'll love it.
-谢谢  -谢谢  给
-Thank you. -Thank you. Here.
朋友  带着蛋去
Go with the egg, my friend.
快去  快去
Go, go, go!
-你想会成功吗  -才怪  这简直是自杀
- Think it'll work? - No way. Suicide.
这男的还真有胆
The man's got an egg.
-你不能这样做  -做什么
- You can't do this. - What, do what?
罗杰约她明晚出去
Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night.
不  菲比  难道你忘了为何甩掉他
No! Pheebs, don't you remember why you dumped the guy?
因为他惹人厌
Because he was creepy.
卑鄙还有点可怕
And mean. And a little frightening, all right.
但情人节有人共度也不差
Still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!
可是菲比  你哪一晚不都可以
But Phoebe, you can go out with a creepy guy
跟讨厌鬼出去么
any night of the year.
反正我是这样
I know I do.
你们明晚有何节目 
What are you guys doing tomorrow night?
明天有何节目全看今天的表现
Actually tomorrow night kind of depends on how tonight goes.
-关于今晚  -你不能抛下我
- Oh, listen, about tonight - Don't you dare bail on me!
don't you dare 你千万不要;你可不准
bail on sb. 背叛某人,临阵背叛,爽约
她答应跟我约会就是因为
The only reason she's going out with me
我答应给她朋友带一位男伴
because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.
我知道  但她朋友好像是个十足的...
Yes I know, but her friend sounds like such a...
可怜虫  我知道  但是...
Pathetic mess. I know, but....
mess [mes] n. 混乱; 不整洁(或邋遢、不修边幅)的人; 遇到严重问题且精神状态不佳的人;
来吧  兄弟  她是如此渴望如此脆弱
Come on, man. She's needy, vulnerable.
needy [ˈniːdi] adj. 穷困潦倒的; 缺乏自信的; 需要精神支持的
vulnerable [ˈvʌlnərəbl] adj. 脆弱的
我想...
I'm thinking....
谢谢
Thanks.
你和珍妮斯分手后就没约过会
You have not been out with a woman since Janice.
你一定要去
You're doing this.
-她答应了  -干得好  兄弟
- She said yes. - Oh, God, yes, Way to go, man!
-蛋还在是吧  -对
- Still got the egg, huh? - Yeah.
我的样子如何
How do I look?
不关我的事
I don't care.
萝拉妮来了
There's Lorraine.
切记  不准交换
Ok, now, Remember. No trading.
你有美女相伴  我有挫女作陪
You get the pretty one, I get the mess.
嗨  乔伊
Hi, Joey.
哎呦  瞧你带的这位帅哥
Well, well! Look what you brought!
真不错
Very nice.
你带谁来
And what did you bring?
她在放外套
She's checking her coat.
乔伊  我去洗掉手上的出租车味
Joey, I'm gonna go wash the cab smell off of my hands.
你帮我点仙粉黛  珍妮斯喝红酒
Will you get me a white zinfandel, and a glass of red for Janice.
zinfandel ['zɪnfəndel], n. 【食】仙粉黛;馨芳葡萄酒;制这种酒用的紫红色葡萄
珍妮斯...
Janice?
珍妮斯...
Janice!?
哦...
Oh...
... 我的...
...my...
...天哪
...God!
是珍妮斯
Hey, it's Janice!
我得逃了  我要从窗子爬出去
Okay, I'm making a break for it! I'm going out through the window.
make a break 逃离; 离开;
千万别  我等了好久
No, no, no, don't, please, I've been waiting for, like,
才能与萝拉妮约会
forever to go out with Lorraine.
-冷静点  -冷静
- Just calm down. - Calm down?
你竟给我撮合
You set me up with a woman
set sb up with sb 将某人介绍给某人
在五个月内被我甩掉两次的女人
I've dumped twice in the last five months!
别这么大声行吗  你害我紧张得...
Can you stop yelling? You're making me nervous and....
我一紧张就尿不出来
I can't go when I'm nervous.
抱歉  你说得对
I'm sorry, you're right.
拜托  快点  快点
Come on! Do it, do it, now come on!
罗杰虽讨人厌
Okay, okay. Roger was creepy,
但他与皮特·康尼相比还差得远呢
but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney.
-谁是皮特·康尼  -爱哭鬼皮特
- Which one is Pete Carney? - Pete the Weeper.
记不记得我那个一做爱就哭的前男友
Remeber the guy that used to cry every time we had sex?
"你满足吗"
"Was it good for you?"
我每天都想为霍尔那个好胜鬼哭
Yeah, well. I'd take a little crying any day over Howard, the "I win" guy!
"我赢了  我赢了"
"I win! I win!"
我和他约会两个月  一次都没爽过
We went out with the guy for two months. I didn't get to win once.
我们怎会和这些浑蛋在一起
How do we end up with these jerks?
jerk [dʒɜːrk] n. 混蛋; 笨蛋; 傻瓜
-我们可是好人  -我也不清楚
- We are good people! - I don't know.
我们就像某种磁石
We're like some kind of magnets.
magnet [ˈmæɡnət] n. 磁铁; 磁石
我知道我是  所以我不能戴电子表
I know I am. That's why I can't wear a digital watch.
digital [ˈdɪdʒɪtl] adj. 数字的; 数码的
还有啤酒对吧
There's more beer, right?
记得我那剃光头的朋友艾比吗
You know my friend Abby who shaves her head?
她说想要停止与恶男交往的恶性循环
She says if you want to break the bad boyfriend cycle...
可以举行一个清理仪式
...you can do like a cleansing ritual.
ritual [ˈrɪtʃuəl] n. 仪式
菲比  她可是给自己剃了个秃头
Pheebs, this woman is voluntarily bald.
voluntarily [ˌvɑːlənˈterəli] adv. 自愿地; 自动地;
bald [bɔːld] adj. 秃顶的; 秃头的
是的
Yeah.
我们明晚可以试试看
So, we can do it tomorrow night, you guys.
明天是情人节  时刻正好
It's Valentine's Day. It's perfect.
好吧  什么仪式
Okay, what kind of ritual?
我们可以烧掉他们送的东西
Ok, we can, we can burn the stuff they gave us.
或者是
Or...?
或是念经并拿着权杖裸体跳舞
Or we can chant and dance around naked, you konw, with sticks.
chant [tʃænt] v. 咏唱; 反复唱; 反复地吟咏祷文;
stick [stɪk] v. 粘贴; n. 枝条; 棍
还是烧东西好
Burning's good.
知道吗
You know...
我从儿时起就能用脚趾夹起25美分
... ever since I was little, I've been able to pick up quarters with my toes.
quarter [ˈkwɔːrtər] n. 一刻钟; 季度; 25分硬币
是吗  真厉害
Yeah? Good for you.
硬币还是成卷的硬币
Quarters or rolls of quarters?
roll [roʊl] n. 卷; 卷轴; 一管
对了  钱德勒  我把照片上的你都剪掉了
By the way, Chandler, I cut you out of all of my pictures.
如果需要  我有一袋你的头
So if you want, I have a bag with just your heads.
不用了
That's okay.
你确定吗  你可以用它们做木偶
Are you sure, really? Because you konw, you could make little puppets out of them.
make sth out of sth 用某东西制作某东西
然后在你的"残酷戏剧"中用到它们
And you could use them in your Theater of Cruelty!
Theater of Cruelty 残酷戏剧 是先锋派剧作家、演员、评论家及理论家安托南·阿尔托在其著作《戏剧及其重影》中阐述的一种戏剧形式
不能这么做  
We can't do that!
什么  不能做什么
What? What can't you do?
能过去和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second? Over there?
我们可能得先走了
We might be leaving now.
告诉我"我们"是指你和我
Tell me it's you and me "we."
她说想在我身上涂满东西然后舔干净
She said wants to slather my body with stuff and lick it off.
slather [ˈslæðər] v. 大量地涂抹;厚厚地涂抹;
lick [lɪk] v. 舔
我都不太确定涂是什么意思
I'm not even sure what slathering is!
但我绝对不想错过
But I definitely wanna be a part of it!
听着  你不能这样对我
Okay, you cannot do this to me.
你说得对  抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
三份巧克力慕斯外带  谢谢
Can we have three chocolate mousses to go, please?
to go 打包;带走
我要走了
I'm out of here.
这是我的信用卡  这一顿算我的
Here's my credit card. Dinner's on me.
对不起  钱德勒
I'm sorry, Chandler.
我希望她吐在你身上
I hope she throws up on you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-那就...  -只剩下我们
- So.... - Just us.
真是糟糕的一夜
What a crappy night!
但我还是一直盯着
Althrough, I have enjoyed the fact...
你拉链里露出来的衣服看得挺欢的
...that your shirt's been sticking out of your zipper ever since you came back from the bathroom.
zipper [ˈzɪpər] n. 拉链
抱歉
Excuse me.
你好吗
How you doing?
我们的朋友是不是天底下最好的
So do we have the best friends, or what?
乔伊哪称得上是朋友  他...
Joey's not a friend. He's...
他是个留下信用卡的笨蛋
...a stupid man who left us his credit card.
想再来一杯吗  甜点  大银幕电视
Another drink? Some dessert? A big-screen TV?
-我想再来一杯  -没问题  好女人
- I will go for that drink. - you got it. Good woman!
-拿瓶要价最离谱的香槟来  -每人一瓶
- Could we get a bottle of your most overpriced champagne? -Each.
overpriced [ˌoʊvərˈpraɪst] adj. 价格太高的; 过于昂贵的;
champagne [ʃæmˈpeɪn] n. 香槟;
对  每人一瓶  再要瓶罗伯·罗伊威士忌
That's right, each. And a rob roy.
rob roy 罗伯罗伊,鸡尾酒的一种,辛辣味
老友记-第一季第14集台词字幕剧本
rob roy
我老早就想品尝了
I've always wanted to know.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day!
我现在就开始想念你了
Oh, I miss you already.
-你能相信会发生这种事吗  -不能
- Can you believe this happened? - No, no!
但还是发生了
And yet it did.
-再见  珍妮斯  -吻我
- Goodbye, Janice. - Kiss me!
钱德勒  抱歉
Oh, Chandler. Sorry.
钱德  不好意思啊
Oh, Chandler. Sorry!
-好啊  珍妮斯  -嗨  莫妮卡
- Hey, Janice. -Hi, Monica.
这场景真是难得一见
Okay, well, this was very special.
瑞秋  看看谁来了
Rach, come see who's out here!
怎么了  天啊
What's going on? Oh, my God!
珍妮斯  嗨
Janice! Hi!
珍妮斯就要走了
Janice is gonna go away now!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
乔伊  看谁来了
Joey! Look who it is!
很好  乔伊回来了
Oh, good. Joey's home, now.
这真是太好玩了
This is so much fun!
好像是走廊大团圆一样
This is like a reunion in the hall!
reunion [ˌriːˈjuːniən] n. 重聚; 团聚
hall [hɔːl] n. 门厅; 正门过道; (大楼内的)走廊
罗斯  对  跟某人打个招呼吧
Oh, hi, Ross, yeah, there's someone I want you to say hi to.
他恰好打电话来
He just happened to call.
罗斯  对是我  你怎么会知道
Hello, Ross. Yes, that's right, it's me! How did you know?
我是说如果狗也会有时差问题
I'm just saying if dogs do experience jet lag, then...
jet [dʒet] n. 喷气式飞机
lag [læɡ] v. 缓慢移动; 滞后; n. 滞后,(时间上的)间隔;
jet lag [ˈdʒet læɡ] n. 飞行时差综合征; 时差反应
因为狗的七年等于人的一年
... because the whole seven dog years to one human year thing...
那么狗从纽约飞到洛杉矶
...that when a dog flies from New York to Los Angeles...
损失的不是三小时  而是一周半
... he doesn't just lose three hours, he loses like a week and a half.
真有趣
That's funny!
她们是谁
Who are they?
金发的是我前妻  
The blond is my ex-wife.
碰她的是她的...
And the woman touching her is her...
私人密友
...close, personal friend.
你是指她们是情人
You mean they're lovers?
如果你硬要这么说的话
If you wanna put a label on it.
label [ˈleɪbl] n. 标签
-我还需要知道什么  -不  就这些了
- Anything else I should know? - Nope. That that's it.
对了  她怀了我的孩子
Oh, and she's pregnant with my baby.
我总是忘了这件事
I always forget that part.
我们需要鼠尾草和沙加缅度酒
OK, so now we need sage branches and the sacramental wine.
sage [seɪdʒ] n. 鼠尾草(可用作调料); 哲人; 智者; 圣人;
branch [bræntʃ] n. 树枝; 分店; 分支机构; 支流;
sacramental [ˌsækrəˈmentl] adj.	圣事的; 宗教的; n. 类似圣礼的仪式(如用圣水等);圣餐礼用具(如十字架等);
我只有牛至叶和佛瑞斯加
All I had is oregano and a Fresca.
oregano [əˈreɡənoʊ] n. 牛至(叶可用于调味);
Fresca 可口可乐公司生产的一种柚子味柑橘软饮料
老友记-第一季第14集台词字幕剧本
oregano (新鲜)牛至叶
老友记-第一季第14集台词字幕剧本
Fresca
那样也行
That's okay!
现在我们需要正直男子的精液
OK, all right, now we need the semen of a righteous man.
semen [ˈsiːmən] n. 精液;
righteous [ˈraɪtʃəs] adj. 公正的; 正直的
菲比  你知道吗
Ok, Pheebs, you know what?
如果我们有  这个仪式根本无需进行
If we had that, we wouldn't be doing the ritual in the first place.
-可以丢东西了吗  -可以了  丢吧
- We just start throwing things in? - Yeah, okay!
巴瑞的信
Okay. Barry's letters.
亚当·瑞塔的四角裤
Adam Ritter's boxer shorts.
boxer shorts n. 男用平脚短内裤(类似拳击短裤)
跟某人晚餐的收据
And I have the receipt from my dinner with....
receipt [rɪˈsiːt] n. 收据; 收条
-这是史考帝的裸体照片  -让我看看
- I think there is a picture of Scotty Jared naked! - Let me see!
-他穿着毛衣  -没有
- He's wearing a sweater. - No.
最后这是保罗的格拉巴酒
Okay, and here we have the last of Paolo's grappa.
grappa [ˈɡræpə] n. (意大利)葡萄果渣白兰地;
等等  这是不是纯的...
Wait, Rachel isn't it almost pure
我怎能在情人节甩掉她
How can I dump this woman on Valentine's Day?
我不晓得  但你曾在新年甩掉她
I don't know. You dumped her on New Year's.
下辈子我要当马桶刷
Oh, man. In my next life, I'm coming back as a toilet brush.
你好  风趣的情人
Hello, funny valentine!
嗨  啥都不是的珍妮斯
Hi, just Janice.
你好  乔伊  我们的小丘比特
Hello, Joey, our little matchmaker.
matchmaker [ˈmætʃmeɪkər] n. 媒人
我真想吻遍你全身上下  这就开始
I could just kiss you all over, and I'm gonna.
如果你不敢  就让我来开口
If you don't do it, I will.
所以你是做什么工作的  
So are, what do you do for a living?
What do you do for a living? 你的工作是什么?
我是...
Well, for the past years, I've been...
不是吧  我记得你说他们自己能拍的
Oh no. I thought you said they could shoot the spot without you.
spot [spɑːt] n. 斑点; 污渍; 场所; 某类节目的固定栏目; 
shoot the spot这里指“拍摄广播或者电视节目之间的简短广告”
我原以为他们可以
I thought they could.
-今天是情人节  -我知道  但工作要紧
- But it's Valentine's Day. - I know, but it's my job.
我会尽量赶回来  抱歉
Look, I'll try to get back as soon as I can. I'm sorry.
我差不多一直在教自然科学
I'm spending most of my time teaching science...
真的很搞笑  因为那都不是我的专业
...which is funny because, that wasn't even my major.
真好笑
That, now, that is funny!
你觉得我邀卡罗尔过来
Hey, do you think would, would it be too weird
会很奇怪吗
if I invited Carol over to join us?
因为她现在一个人  怀孕了  心情又不好
Because she's alone now. And, and pregnant. And, and, and sad.
-大概吧  -你确定  卡罗尔
- I guess. - Are you sure? Oh, thinks, Carol!
-愿意过来坐吗  -不  我没事
- Wanna come over and join us? - Oh, no, no, I'm fine, I'm fine.
来吧  这些人会挪过去的
Come on, stand up. These people will scooch down, come on.
scooch [s'kuːtʃ] 往旁边挪一下位置;挪位子
你们会挪过去的  对吧 
You guys will scooch, won't you?
各位挪过去好吗  动起来
Let's try scooching! Come on!
-拜托  -谢谢
- Come on. - Thank you.
克莉丝汀  这位是卡罗尔·威利克
IKristen Riggs, this is Carol Willick.
卡罗尔  这是克莉丝汀
Carol, Kristen.
-你好  -卡罗尔教六年级
- How do you do? - Carol teaches sixth grade.
而克莉丝汀...
And Kristen....
克莉丝汀也有工作
Kristen does something...
最好笑的是
...that, funnily enough...
她的工作不是她的学的专业
...wasn't even her major!
里面有什么东西  
What do we got there?
一条真丝四角内裤
A piece of silk boxer shorts.
问候卡
Some greeting cards.
烧掉一半的照片
Looks like a half-charred picture of....
charred [tʃɑːrd] adj. 烧焦的
这家伙的体毛比队长的还浓密
Wow, that guy's hairier than the chief!
这件事说来好笑
It's a really funny story how this happened.
没事  没事  你不必解释
It's all right. It's all right. You don't have to explain.
这不是第一件烧毁男友物品失控的事件了
This isn't the first boyfriend bonfire that we've seen get out of control.
bonfire [ˈbɑːnfaɪər] n. 篝火
out of control 失去控制
-这已是今晚的第三件  -真的
- You are the third call tonight. - Really?
情人节之夜是我们最忙的时刻
Oh sure, Valentine's is our busiest night of the year.
-我带了东西给你  -上膛了没
- I brought you something. - Is it loaded?
loaded [ˈloʊdɪd] adj. 装有(子弹、胶卷等)的;
心型糖果
Oh, little candy hearts.
"钱德勒与珍妮斯相爱到永远"
"Chan and Jan Forever."
我订做的
I had them made special.
好吧  珍妮斯
Okay, Janice.
嗨  珍妮斯
Hey, Janice.
我不该告诉你这些
Look, there's no way for me to tell you this.
至少没有新的方式来告诉你
At least, there's no new way for me to tell you this.
我只是觉得我们不会有结果
I just don't think things are gonna work out.
无所谓
That's fine.
是吗
It is?
因为我知道我们还没结束
Because I know that this isn't the end.
事实上  已经结束了
Oh, no, you see, actually, it is.
不  还没  因为你不会让它发生的
No, it isn't, because you won't let that happen.
难道你还没意识到
Don't you know it yet?
你爱我  钱德勒·宾
You love me, Chandler Bing!
不  我不爱
Oh, no, I don't.
那么就扪心自问  我们为何总是会复合
Well, then ask yourself this. Why you think we keep ending up together?
新年是谁邀的谁
New Year's, who invited who?
情人节是谁邀谁上床
Valentine's, who asked who into whose bed?
-是我  可是...  -我是你寻找的对象
- I did, but - You seek me out!
seek [siːk] v. 寻找; 寻求(或追求)…的;
seek sb/sth out 寻找某人或某物
你的内心深处不断呼喊着我
Something deep in your soul calls out to me like a foghorn!
soul [soʊl] n. 灵魂; 内心; 
foghorn [ˈfɑːɡhɔːrn] n. 雾角,雾喇叭(向雾中的船只发警告);
珍妮斯  珍妮斯...
Janice! Janice!
你要我  你需要我
You want me. You need me.
你不能没有我  你知道这点的
You can't live without me. And you know it.
你只是不知道你知道罢了
You just don't know you know it.
明白吗
See?
打电话给我
Call me!
这不是真的  我没说过你妈像狼獾
Not true. I never called your mother a wolverine.
wolverine [ˌwʊlvəˈrin] n. 狼獾,豹熊
你有  我发誓
You did so, I swear, I swear to
她上洗手间多久了
How long has she been in the bathroom?
我想她不是去洗手间  她的外套不见了
I don't think she's in the bathroom. Her coat's gone.
或许是里面太冷吧
Well, maybe it's cold in there.
或许我搞砸了九年来的第一次约会
Maybe I screwed up the first date I have in nine years.
-有可能  -天哪
- That could be it. - Oh, God.
知道吗  这上面还很烫
You know, this is still pretty hot.
蘑菇
Mushroom.
微笑
Smile.
不会每次都这样的 
They won't all be like this.
还是有些女人会把晚餐吃完的
Some women might even stay through dinner.
-抱歉  不好笑  -只是
- I'm sorry. That's not funny. - It's just....
人们老说要继续你的人生
Well, you know the whole "getting on with your life" thing?
我必须这样吗
Well, do I have to?
我和这位美女坐在这儿
I mean, well, I'm, I'm sitting here with this cute woman...
她是那么好  但是...
...and she's perfectly nice, you know, and, but that there's...
就这么吹了
...that's it.
我现在又和你聊天  轻松又自在
And, then I'm here talking to you, and it's easy and it's fun.
我何必...
And, and, I don't, I don't have to....
-我懂  -你懂
- I know. - You know?
我有个疯狂的念头
Here's a wacky thought.
wacky [ˈwæki] adj. 古怪的; 滑稽可笑的; 疯疯癫癫的;
我们再试一次好吗
What say you and I give it another shot.
我知道你要说你是个女同志
No, no, no, I know what you're gonna say. You're a lesbian.
但何不暂时将它搁在一旁
But, let's, what do you say we just put that aside for now, you konw.
完全不去想它
Let's just stick a pin in it, OK.
sticking a pin in it 暂时停止讨论某个话题; 稍后再讨论某话题
因为我们在一起很开心  这不容你否认
Because we're great together. You know, you can't deny it.
deny [dɪˈnaɪ] v. 否认; 否定
此外  你怀着我的孩子
Besides, you're carrying my baby.
-这样不是很完美吗  -罗斯
- I mean, how, how perfect is that? - Ross
虽然你一直回绝,
Now, see, you konw, you keep saying that,
但我们之间的感情还在  我爱你
but there's something right here. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
-但是  -不要但是
- But - No "but."
你要知道  暂时放置一旁的事
You know that thing we put over here with the pin in it?
迟早会浮现的
It's time to take the pin out.
你会找到对象的
You'll find someone, I know you will.
命中注定的那个人正在等着你
The right woman is just waiting for you.
你说得倒是轻松  你已找到对的人
It's easy for you to say. You found one already.
你只需找到爱男人的女人即可
All you need is a woman who likes men, and you'll be set.
be set “都搞定了”的意思
这在各种情境都能使用,比如去银行办事最后完了银行职员会说You're all set.
不是她
Not her.
我们午夜下班  到时候来找你们
We get off around midnight. Why don't we pick you up then.
get off 下班;逃脱(严厉的)惩罚; 出发; 把手拿开; 别碰;
pick up (通常指开车)接载,取走; 拿起; 逮捕; 学会; (以发生性关系为目的)与…搭讪; 找到,识别(特点或模式)
好啊  太好了
Okay. Great!
你们会开消防车过来吗
So, um, will you bring the truck?
truck [trʌk] n. 卡车
还会让你们拉警铃
I'll even let you ring the bell.
-再见了...  -晚安  再见...
- We'll see you later. - Bye! See you later!
天啊
Oh, my God!
看到没有  清理仪式奏效了
See? There you go. The cleansing worked.
没错  他们是好男人
You're right. They're nice guys!
他们还是消防员
They're firemen guys!
firemen [ˈfaɪrmən] n. 消防队员;
你们有告诉她们你们已婚吗
You guys tell them you're married?
开什么玩笑  我连女友都不告诉
No way. You kidding. My girlfriend doesn't know.
更不用说他们
I'm not gonna tell them!

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年6月20日 13:06:42
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/1758/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: