老友记-第一季第17集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论6782字数 15980阅读模式
《老友记》前情提要
Previously on "Friends"...
-嗨  小姐  -是菲比
- Excuse me, miss! - It's Phoebe!
你们就点这些吗
Okay, will that be all?
她们是双胞胎
They're twins.
菲比是菲比  厄休拉很火辣
Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot!
是送厄休拉的
It's, it's for Ursula.
好呀  合身
Sure. Yeah. Okay, it fits.
马赛尔  把遥控器给罗斯
Marcel, give Rossy the remote.
他是怎么办到的
How did he do this?
还不是厄休拉惹的祸
It's just whole stupid Ursula thing.
他和她约会真有那么糟吗
So he's going out with her. I mean, is it really so terrible?
你们不了解我姐姐
You don't know my sister.
你得找乔伊谈谈
You gotta talk to Joey.
他爱上她了
He's falling in love with her.
你不会失去他的
You're not gonna lose him.
根本还没上床  关系还没确定下来
They haven't even slept together yet. I mean, that's not serious.
需要帮忙吗
May we help you?
瑞秋  瑞秋
Rachel! Rachel!
我没事  我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我朋友在取下圣诞灯时
Hi, uh, my friend here was taking down our Christmas lights,
从阳台跌下来 
and she fell off the balcony
balcony [ˈbælkəni] n. 阳台
可能伤了脚踝或是哪里
and may have broken her foot or or ankle or something.
ankle [ˈæŋkl] n. 踝关节; 踝
天啊  你们的圣诞灯还亮着
My god. You still have your Christmas lights up?
填好资料后拿给我
Fill this out and bring it back to me.
姓名  地址
All right, name, address.
紧急联络人
Okay, In case of emergency call?
in case of emergency call 紧急联系人电话
In case of emergency 本身是“以防万一”的意思,可以单独使用。此外,现在In case of emergency也是英国、德国等的一个“紧急联系人电话”计划,目的是在发生事故时能快速联系到伤者的近亲。

You.
真的 
Really?

Yeah.
你真好
Oh, that is so sweet.
我爱你
Oh gosh, love you.
保险
Insurance?
insurance [ɪnˈʃʊrəns] n. 保险; 保费
对哦  打勾  我当然需要保险
Oh, yeah, check it. Definitely, I want some of that.
你没有保险吗
You don't have insurance?
怎么了  要多少钱
Why, how much is this gonna cost?
我不知道  单是X光就可能得好几百元
I have no idea, but X-rays alone could be a couple hundred dollars.
我们该怎么办 
Wel-wel-well what are we gonna do?
没有太多办法可想
Well there's not much we can do.
除非我用你的
Um... unless, unless I use yours.
不行  不行  绝对没门
Hah, no no no no no no no no no no.
等等  我刚把谁填成"紧急联络人"了
Well, now, wait a second, who did I just put as my "In case of emergency" person?
这是保险欺诈
That's insurance fraud.
fraud [frɔːd] n. 欺诈; 欺诈罪; 骗子
好吧  算了  我直接回家算了
Well, all right, then, forget it. Might as well just go home.
好吧  回来  我真讨厌这样做 
OK, OK, come here, I hate this.
谢谢  谢谢  我爱你
Thank you. Thank you. I love you.
不好意思  我需要新表格
Hi, um, I'm gonna need a new set of these forms .
set [set] v. 设置; 放; n. 一套; 
a set of 一套; 一副
form [fɔːrm] n. 形式; 外表; 表格; v. (使)出现; (使)成形
为什么 
Why?
我真是个笨蛋
I am really an idiot.
idiot [ˈɪdiət] n. 笨蛋
我替我朋友填资料时
You see, I was filling out my friend's form,
填的不是她的资料而是我的
and instead of putting her information, I put mine.
你真是个笨蛋
You are an idiot. .
没错  这就是我  我就是那么笨
Yep, that's me, I am that stupid.
stupid [ˈstuːpɪd] adj. 愚蠢
我昨晚梦见自己在和我儿子在玩橄榄球
I had a dream last night where I was playing football with my kid.
真温馨 
That's nice.
不  他是球
No, no, with him.
我在球场上  他们用我儿子开球
I'm on this field, and they, they hike me the baby
hike在美式足球中表示把球传递给同球队的其他队员
我知道自己得做点什么
And I, I know I've gotta do something
因为坦帕湾队的防守球员逐渐逼近
'cause the Tampa Bay defence is coming right at me.
defence [dɪˈfens] n. 防御
坦帕湾队烂得要死
Tampa Bay's got a terrible team.
没错  但只有我和我儿子
Right, but, it is just me and the baby,
我想我们死定了
so I'm thinking they can take us.
所以我只好把我儿子扔出去
And so I uh, hah-hah, I just heave it down field.
heave [hiːv] v. (用力)举起,抛
什么  你疯啦  那是你儿子
What are you crazy? That's a baby!
那他该擒杀吗
He should take the sack?
take the sack在美式足球中表示“to be tackled(被抢球)”
总之  突然我又到了前场
Anyway, suddenly I'm down field,
我发现该接住我儿子的人是我
and I realise that I'm the one who's supposed to catch him, right?
但我绝对来不及赶过去
Only I know there is no way I'm gonna get there in time,
于是我跑啊跑
So I am running, and I'm running,
然后就惊醒了
and that, that is when I woke up.
看  我根本还没准备好当爸爸
See I, I am so not ready to be a father.
你没问题的
Hey, you're gonna be fine.
你是全美最细心最有责任感的男人之一
You're one of the most caring, most responsible men in North America.
caring [ˈkerɪŋ] adj. 关心他人的; 体贴人的
responsible [rɪˈspɑːnsəbl] adj. 负责的; 有责任的;
你将来一定是个好爸爸的
You're gonna make a great dad.
没错罗斯  你和你儿子只需要提高防守
Yeah, Ross. You and the baby just need better blocking.
block [blɑːk] n. 块; 街区; 阻挡; vt. 阻碍; 拦截,挡住(球、打击等);
你们去过彩虹厅吗
Oh, have either one of you guys ever been to the Rainbow Room?
真有那么贵
Is it real expensive?
只有点东西吃才会贵
Well, only if you order stuff.
我今晚要带厄休拉去  今天是她生日
I'm taking Ursula tonight. It's her birthday.
等等  菲比的生日该怎么办 
Wo-wo-whoa. What about Phoebe's birthday?
什么时候
When's that?
今晚 
Tonight.
天  怎么会有这么巧的事情
Oh, man. What're the odds of that happening?
odds [ɑːdz] n. 可能性; (事物发生的)概率
What are the odds! 这么巧
慢慢想吧
You take your time.
这回想通了
There it is!
你打算怎么办 
So what're you gonna do?
我能怎么办
What can I do?
我不想让厄休拉不开心
Look, I don't wanna do anything to screw it up with Ursula.
你的朋友菲比呢
And your friend Phoebe?
如果她是我朋友  希望她能谅解
Well, if she's my friend, hopefully she'll understand.
你们不是都能谅解吗
I mean, wouldn't you guys?
我生日时如果你敢这样做
Man, if you tried something like that on my birthday,
那你就等着我勃然大怒吧
you'd be staring at the business end of a hissy fit.
business end n. (工具或武器)行使主要功能的一端,使用的一头(好比枪口、刀尖刀刃)。至于为什么叫business end应该是跟以前做生意有的人会拿着枪指着对方来强迫对方同意自己的要求有关。
hissy fit (小孩子)突然无理由的发脾气
加上少量藏红花 就能使情况完全改观
you add a pinch of saffron, it makes all the difference.
pinch [pɪntʃ] v. 拧; 捏; n. 捏; 掐; 拧; 一撮;
a pinch of 一小撮; 少许
saffron [ˈsæfrən] n. 藏红花粉(用作食用色素);藏红花
摩妮卡
Okay, errrr, Monica?
在  在  她在呢
Yes? ..yes, she is.
-嗨  这是我朋友瑞秋  -嗨
- Hi, this is my friend Rachel. - Hi.
瑞秋  我是米契尔大夫 
Hi, err Rachel. I'm Dr.Mitchell.
我是他的朋友  罗森大夫
And I'm his friend, Dr.Rosen.
你们当医生是否太帅了一点 
Aren't you a little cute to be a doctor?
你说什么
Excuse me?
年轻  我是指年轻 
I meant er, young, young,
你当医生稍嫌年轻了点  
I meant young, young to be a doctor.
你真会说  瑞秋
Oh good, Rach.
-谢谢  -好的
- Thank you. - Right.
他说这只是扭伤  就这样
so, he said it was just a sprain, and that was it.
你忘了说我们做的蠢事 
Uh, you left out the stupid part.
才不蠢呢
It's not stupid.
这两位超级大帅哥医生约我们明晚出去
The very cute, cute, cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night,
我答应了
and I said "yes."
你根本就是疯了  他们在医院工作
I think it's totally insane, I mean, they work for the hospital.
insane [ɪnˈseɪn] adj. 精神失常的; 疯狂的; 
我们这样相当于回到犯罪现场自投罗网
It's like returning to the scene of the crime.
scene [siːn] n. 场景; 现场; 景象
crime [kraɪm] n. 罪行; 犯罪活动;
crime scene 犯罪现场
还是取消约会吧 
You know, I say we blow off the dates.
blow off 爽约;放鸽子;故意忽视和不理会一些事或人
什么
What?
莫妮卡  他们是大帅哥  而且还是医生
Monica, they are cute, they are doctors,
帅哥医生  很帅的医生
cute doctors, doctors who are cute!
好了  目前为止我们学习到什么
All right, what have we learned so far?
惊喜
Surprise!!!
你们在干什么  把我屎都吓出来了
What the hell are you doing? You scared the crap outta me.
crap [kræp] n. 废话; 蹩脚货; 屎; 
那是蛋糕吗 
Was that the cake?
对柠檬口味
Yeah, yeah. I got a lemon schmush.
schmush其实是比较少见的口语化的smash,之所以Ross这样发音是因为在英语里sch这种发音听起来比较搞笑,第三集Monica的男朋友Alan说话就是这样。
smash [smæʃ] v. 粉碎; (哗啦一声)打碎;捣毁; n. 打碎; 破碎; 撞车;
快  她随时会到
Come on, she'll be here any minute.
希望蛋糕没事
I hope it's okay.
"生日快乐菲..."
"Happy Birthday Peehe."
或许我们可以用一朵玫瑰改成"比"
Well maybe we can make a, a, a 'B' out of one of those roses.
是啊  用我们的专业蛋糕工具
Yeah, we'll just use our special cake tools.
什么事
Hey, what's going on?
我们只是
Oh, we just...
惊喜
Surprise!
你们真是太好了  一点都不吓人
This is so great! Oh my god! This was not at all scary.
各位好  贝蒂  贝蒂  你好
Hi everybody. Hi Betty! Betty, Hi!
你们找到了贝蒂  天啊  太好了
You found Betty! Oh my god! This is so great.
我爱的大家都在一起  乔伊在哪儿
Everybody I love is in the same room, Where's Joey?
你看见贝蒂没
Did you see Betty?
我跟你说
I tell you one thing,
我很愿意在番茄干生意中分一杯羹
I wouldn't mind having a piece of this sun-dried tomato business.
sun-dried adj. 晒干的
五年前  如果有人说
Five years ago, if somebody had said to me,
我的蕃茄瘪得像梅干 
here's a tomato that looks like a prune,
prune [pruːn] vt. 修剪; n. 干梅子;
我会叫他滚出我的办公室
I'd say "get out of my office!"
爸  我出生前  你有没有紧张
Dad, before I was born, did you freak out at all?
我不紧张  我是说
I'm not freaking out, I'm just saying,
如果有人来建议我做这个生意...
if somebody had come to me with the idea and-
爸  爸  爸  我在谈小孩的事
Dad, dad, dad, I'm talkin' about the whole uh, baby thing.
我出生前你是否很紧张
Did you uh, ever get this sort of panicky,
panicky [ˈpænɪki] adj. 焦虑不安的; 惊慌的;
觉得"天啊我要当爹了"之类的
"Oh my god I'm gonna be a father" kind of a thing?

No.
你妈妈全包办了  我又忙于公司
Your mother really did the work. I was busy with the business.
经常不在家  你找我来是为了这个
I wasn't around that much. Is that what this is about?
不是  爸  我只是有点迷惑
No, no, Dad, I was just wondering.
因为我们还有时间弥补
'Cause there's time to make up for that.
make up 组成; 给…化妆; 补齐;弥补
我们可以花些时间在一起
We can do stuff together.
你一直想去威廉斯堡
You always wanted to go to that Colonial Williamsburg.
我们一起去如何
How about we do that?
谢了  爸  我只是  
Thanks, Dad, really, I don't. You know, I just, I just,
我只是想知道
I just needed to know,
你何时起感觉自己像个父亲
um when did you start to feel like a father?
我想应该是
Oh, well, I, I guess it must have been
你出生后第一天
the day after you were born.
我们在病房  你妈在睡觉
We were in the hospital room, your mother was asleep,
他们把你抱进来交给我
and they brought you in and gave you to me.
你当时是个红彤彤的小丑娃
You were this ugly little red thing,
你突然用拳头紧抓住我的手指
and all of a sudden you grabbed my finger with your whole fist.
sudden [ˈsʌdn] n. (只用于习语)突然发生的事 adj. 突然的
all of a sudden 突然地;出乎意料地
fist [fɪst] n. 拳; 拳头;
紧紧捏住我的手指
And you squeezed it, so tight.
squeeze [skwiːz] v. 挤压; 捏;
tight [taɪt] adj. 牢固的; 紧的
那时候我才感觉到
And that's when I knew.
所以你不想去威廉斯堡吗
So you don't wanna go to Williamsburg?
没有  我想去
No, we can go to Williamsburg.
吃鱼吧
Eat your fish.
瑞秋  帅哥医生来了
Rachel, the cute doctors are here.
来了
Okay, coming!
-请进  -嗨
- Hi, come on in. - Hey.
-你好  杰佛瑞  -你好
- Hi, Geoffrey. - Hi.
我们带了一瓶酒
Ah here, we brought wine.
这是来自恩尼斯及托夫波尼酒窖
Look at this, it's from the cellars of Ernest and Tova Borgnine,
cellar [ˈselər] n. 地窖; 地下室
-我们怎么能拒绝呢  -太好了  真不错
- so how could we resist? - Oh, that's great. Look at that.
摩妮卡  脚踝如何 
So, Monica, how's the ankle?
它啊
It's uh...
你何不告诉他们
Well, why don't you tell them?
毕竟这是你的脚踝
After all it, is your ankle.
你猜怎么着  感觉好多了  谢谢
You know what, it's feeling a lot better, thank you, um
这样吧  你们先请坐 
Listen, why don't you two sit down and,
我们去拿杯子
and we'll get you some glasses
快坐好
Stat!
听我说  我刚在想
Okay, listen, I'm thinking,
何不干脆向他们表明我们的身份
why not we just tell them who we really are?
我相信绝对不会有事的
I mean, it'll be fine, I really think it'll be fine.
才不会  我们会惹上大麻烦 
It will not be fine. We'll get in trouble.
摩妮卡  别那么胆小
Oh, Monica! Would you stop being such a wuss?
胆小?
A wuss?
wuss [wʊs] n. 懦夫; 脓包
wuss = wussy(第12集有相关笔记)
抱歉我活在真实的世界之中
Excuse me for living in the real world, okay?
-所以呢  -她们似乎很正常
- So? - So... they sss-still seem normal.
本来就正常
That's because they are.
好吧  但你得承认
okay, but you have to admit that
每次我们和医院认识的女患者约会
every time we go out with women we meet at the hospital
-结果都会...  -别紧张  
- it turns into.. - Will you relax?
看看四周  没有异教徒的神坛
Take a look around. There are no pagan altars,
pagan [ˈpeɪɡən] n. 异教徒 adj. 异教徒的;
altar [ˈɔːltər] n. (教堂、庙宇的)圣坛,祭坛
角落没有成堆的骨头  她们没事的
no piles of bones in the corners, they're fine.
pile [paɪl] n. 摞; 堆; 成堆的东西
来做这个动作
Go like this.
要我说我们绝不能这么做 
I said we are not going to do it, okay?
有时你真的  真的很幼稚
Sometimes you can be such a, a big baby.
我才不幼稚 
I am not a baby!
-你知道吗  -怎样
- You know what - What
-你知道吗  -怎样
- You know what - What!
-你知道吗  -到底怎样
- You know what - What!!
你一天天变得愈来愈像你妈了
Every day, you are becoming more and more like your mother.
来  美酒到
Hello! Here we go!
这房子好漂亮  住在这儿多久了
This is a great place. How long have you lived here?
谢谢  我住在这能有六年了
Thanks! I've been here about six years,
瑞秋几个月前才搬来
and Rachel moved in a few months ago.
对  我本来应该结婚的 
Yeah...see, I was supposed to get married,
但我逃婚了
but, um, I left the guy at the altar.
-真的吗  -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
我知道这样很自私  但我就是这种人
Yeah Yeah, I know it's pretty selfish, but haha, hey, that's me.
尝尝这个鹰嘴豆泥
Why don't you try the hummus?
hummus n. 鹰嘴豆泥(中东食品,将鹰嘴豆、油和大蒜捣碎而成);
那  摩妮卡  你从事什么工作
So, Monica, what do you do?
我是上城区一家餐厅的主厨
Aahh, I'm a chef at a restaurant uptown.
uptown [ˌʌpˈtaʊn] adj. 市郊住宅区的; 富人区的;
真有你的 
Good for you.
没错
Yeah it is,
主要是因为我能使唤别人  我很喜欢这样
Mostly because I get to boss people around, which I just love to do.
boss around 对…颐指气使; 对…指手画脚;
这个鹰嘴豆泥不错. 
This hummus is great.
上帝保佑鹰嘴豆
God bless the chickpea.
chickpea [ˈtʃɪkpiː] n. 鹰嘴豆(浅棕色的硬圆豆,可烹食);
天啊  我真是被宠坏了
Oh, god, I am so spoiled.
就这样了
That's it!
对了  我有没有提过
And by the way, have, have I mentioned that
高中那会儿我壮得像头牛
back in high school, I was a cow?
我常尿床
I used to wet my bed.
我以胸部吸引别人的注意
I use my breasts to get other people's attention.
我们都一样
We both do that!
摩妮卡与瑞秋的公寓
Monica and Rachel's apartment.
等等  瑞秋  是你爸
Just one second ..ah, Rachel, it's your dad.

Hi, Dad.
不  是我
No, no, it's me.
听我说  老爸  我现在没空
Li-listen, Dad, I can't talk right now,
但有些话
um, but there's something,
有些话我一直想告诉你
um there's something that I've been meaning to tell you
失陪一下
Would you excuse me for a second?
记得我大一那年吗
Remember back in freshman year?
freshman [ˈfreʃmən] n. 大一新生; (大学)一年级新生
我和比利·德瑞克森在你床上做爱
Well, Billy Dreskin and I had sex on your bed.
爸  爸你听我说
Daddy Daddy...
为什么  我干嘛和比利·德瑞克森上床
why whyyy would I sleep with Billy Dreskin?
他爸可是想抢走你的生意
His father tried to put you out of business!
out of business 停业; 破产;
你死定了
You're dead!
罗斯  他又在玩遥控器了 
Ross, he's got the remote again.
好的
Good.
或许他能将语言调回来
Maybe he can switch it back.
或许不会
Maybe not.

Hello.
好的  等等
Um, yeah, uh, Okay ah, hold on a second,
我看看  我看看她在不在
let me, let me just check and see if she, she's here.
医院入院处那个女人打来的
It's the woman from the hospital admissions office.
admission [ədˈmɪʃn] n. 准许进入; 入场费;
admissions office 招生办公室; 办公室;
她说表格有问题
She says there's an odd with the form.
天啊  天啊  我们该怎么办
Oh, god, oh god, Oh god, what do we do, what do we do, what do we do?
我不知道
I don't know!
他们要干什么  问他们要干什么
Find out what they want! Find out what they want!
不  你问
Okay no, you do it.
喂  我是摩妮卡  
Hello, this is Monica
是的
Yeah??? Oh...
好  我们马上去  谢谢
Okay, yes, we'll be right, we'll be right down. Thank you.
什么事
What?
我们忘了在入院表格上签名
We forgot to sign one of the admissions forms.
你说得对  你说得对  
Ohhh Okay, you were right. You were right!
-不值得这么做  -谢谢
- This was just not worth it. - Thank you.
-我们改回来  -好
- Okay, let me just change. - Yes.
-嗨  -嗨
- Hey. - Hey!
有心事
Trouble?
你姐前天晚上放我鸽子
Your sister stood me up the other night.
stand sb up 让某人空等; 对某人爽约; 放某人鸽子
不是吧  被人放鸽子的滋味不好受吧
Oh, no. Don't you hate it when people aren't there for you?
你有打电话给她吗 
Well did you try calling her?
我连打了两天
I've been trying for two days.
打给餐厅时  他们说她太忙没空讲话
When I called the restaurant, they said she was too busy to talk.
我不敢相信她想甩掉我
I can't believe she's blowing me off.
blow sb off 甩掉某人; 拒绝某人; 放某人鸽子;
有空吗 
Um you, you got a minute?
get a minute(second) 有空
有  我只是在工作
Um, yeah, I'm just... ..working.
那...
So.
我为你买了生日礼物 
Um, oh, I got you a birthday present.
天啊  你记得
Oh, wow! You remembered!
是个卡通水杯
Oh! It's a Judy Jetson thermos!
-对  就像被你弄坏那个...  -是哦
- Right, like the kind you... - Right
-我也有东西送你  -你怎知道我会来 
- Oh, I got something for you, too. - How'd you know I was coming?
我们是双胞胎嘛
Um, yeah, um, twin thing.
我不敢相信你会这么做
I can't believe you did this.
我不敢相信...你会这么做
I can't believe you.....did this.
你和乔伊之间怎么回事
So What's the deal with umm, you and Joey?
他人很好  但我们分手了
Oh, right. He is so great. But that's over.
-他知道吗  -谁
- Does he know? - Who?
乔伊  他对你着迷不已
Joey. You know, um, he's really nutsy about you.
nutsy ['nʌtsi] 发狂的; 痴狂的; 发疯的;
be nutsy about sb. 对某人很着迷,痴迷某人
是吗  为什么 
He is? Why?
你可把我问倒了
You got me.
没错.
Right.
服务员  这道菜不是有沙拉配吗
Excuse me. Doesn't this come with a side salad?
side 这里是“配菜”的意思
那  你会打电话给他吗
So, um, are you gonna call him?
怎么  你认为他喜欢我 
What? You think he likes me?
不  是乔伊
No, Joey.
不  他很聪明  他会想通的
No, no, he is so smart. He'll figure it out.
想吃鸡肉吗
Do you want some chicken?
不  带脸的食材不吃
No. No food with a face.
你一点没变 
You have not changed!
你也一样
Yeah, you too.
记得我们吗
Hi, remember us?
你刚打电话给我们
Um, okay. You just called a little while ago
说要在入院表格上签名
about needing a signature on the admissions form.
signature [ˈsɪɡnətʃər] n. 签名
但我们需要一张全新的表格
Well, it turns out we need a whole new one
因为我  
because uh, you see,
我又写错名字了  因为
I-I, I put the wrong name again. Cause uh...
你就是那么笨
You're that stupid.
对  我就是那么笨
I am. I'm that stupid.
我要用支票付帐
Yeah, and and, I'm just gonna pay for this with a check.
你不知道保险会给付吗
Well, you know your insurance will cover that.
我知道  只是我也没那么聪明
Yeah, I know... I'm I'm just not that bright either.
bright [braɪt] adj. 明亮的; 聪明的; 
最糟糕的情况是
Okay, worst case scenario.
scenario [səˈnærioʊ] n. 设想; (电影或戏剧的)剧情梗概;
假如你永远不会有爸爸的感觉
Say you never feel like a father.
say 比方说
假设你儿子永远不会跟你有感情
Say your son never feels connected to you, as one.
假设他的恋爱观将会受此影响
Say all of his relationships are affected by this.
你这话有重点吗
Do you have a point?
你觉得我有没有呢
You know, you think I would.
这只猴子怎么了
What's up with the simian?
simian [ˈsɪmiən] n. 猿(的);像猿猴的
只是毛球
It's just a fur ball.
好吧  该谁了 
Okay...whose turn is it?
你  我刚拼出的"肾"得了43分
Yours, I just got 43 points for 'KIDNEY'.
kidney [ˈkɪdni] n. 肾
不  你没得分  你拼的是"月"
No, no, you got zero points for 'IDNEY'.
不对  我有上半边  跑哪儿去了
I had a 'K'. Where's where's my 'K'?
快帮我  我的猴子吞了个字母
You've got to help me, my monkey swallowed a 'K'!
把你的动物带走! 
You go get that animal outta here.
不  你不明白
No, no you don't understand
动物医院在城的另一头
the animal hospital is way across town
way adv. 很远; 大量
他噎到了  我不知道怎么办
he's choking I don't know what else to do.
-怎么回事  -马塞尔吞了一个拼字字母
- What's going on?- Marcel swallowed a Scrabble tile.
swallow [ˈswɑːloʊ] v. 吞; 咽下
scrabble [ˈskræbl] vi. 翻找; 乱抓; n. 争夺;(乱)扒;西方流行的英语文字图版游戏
tile [taɪl] n. 瓦片; 瓷砖; (棋盘游戏的)棋子;
抱歉  这是为人看病的医院
Excuse me. This hospital is for people!
小姐  他是人  他有名字
Lady, he is people.He has a name, okay?
他爱看《危险边缘》节目
He watches Jeopardy!
jeopardy [ˈdʒepərdi] n. 危险
《危险边缘》(Jeopardy)是美国著名的智力问答竞赛节目
如果没人盯着他  他还会自摸
He he touches himself when nobody's watching.
touch oneself 自慰
-拜托  有点爱心吧  -我替它看看
- Please, please have a heart! - I'll take a look at him.
have a heart 行行好吧;帮帮忙吧
-谢谢  麦克  -瑞秋
- Oh, thank you. Michael. - Rachel.
-什么  -莫妮卡
- What? - Monica.

Hey.
厄休拉
Urse...
你怎么会在这儿  我一直打电话找你
ah, what're you doing here? I've been trying to call you.
听我说
Listen, um...
不  别叫我听  我知道你的意思
No, no, no, don't say "listen." I know that "listen."
我对别人这么说过
I've said that "listen."
抱歉 
I'm sorry.
我不懂  你这是怎么了
I don't get it. What happened?
你在桥下说过的话呢
What about everything you said under the bridge?
这样...
Yeah, um...
你得忘记我在桥下说过的话
You know, you should just forget about what I said under the bridge,
我那一夜喝醉了  全是胡言乱语
I was talking crazy that night, so drunk!
你不喝酒 
You don't drink.
没错  我不喝酒
That's right, I don't ..
但我爱你爱得如痴如醉 
But I was, I was drunk on you!
drunk on/with sth 对某事物感到兴奋以至于行为举止很奇怪
厄休拉
Oh, Urse...
我们是没有结果的
Okay, yeah, so it's not gonna work.
为什么  因为我是菲比的朋友吗
Why? Is it because I'm friends with Phoebe?
be friends with sb 是某人的朋友;和某人关系友好
如果是  你愿意不和她来往吗
If it was, would you stop hanging out with her?
hang out with sb 和某人一起玩
不行  我办不到
No. No, I, I couldn't do that.
那没错  就是因为她
Um, then yes, it's cause of Phoebe!
所以  不是她就是我
So, you know, it's either her or me.
那么我只能说抱歉了
Then, uh, then I'm sorry.
忘了你会是很难的一件事
You know, you're gonna be really, really hard to get over.
我知道
I know...
我不知是因为我们要分手还是怎样
I don't know whether it's just cause we're breaking up or what,
你从未这么漂亮过 
but you have never looked so beautiful.
真的
Really?
-菲比  -什么事
- Pheebs? - Yeah. Oooh...
它看起来好小
He looks so tiny.
tiny [ˈtaɪni] adj. 极小的; 微小的
-我们刚听说  -他没事吧
- We just got the message. - Is he all right?
没事  医生已取出字母了
Yeah. The doctor got the 'K' out.
他还发现另外两个
He also found an 'M' and an 'O'.
我们猜他是想拼出"猴子"二字
We think he was trying to spell out 'MONKEY.'
医生说它已无大碍  它刚睡着
Well, the doctor says he's gonna be fine, he's just sleeping now.
那  你现在有当爸爸的感觉没 
So, you feel like a dad yet?
没有  干嘛问
No, why?
拜托  你办到了  你做了必须做的
Hey, come on, you came through, you did what you had to do.
come through 安然渡过(危险或难关); 显现; 成功地完成; 
有爸爸的味道了 
That is very dad.
看他醒了
Oh, look, he's waking up!
小猴子  感觉如何
hey, fella! How you doing?
fella [ˈfelər] n. 伙伴; 伙计; 小伙子
上菜了
Here it is!
谁点的左宗棠鸡
Who ordered General Sal's chicken?
这不可能是左宗棠鸡
It could've been General Sal!
快看  快看  丑裸男在跳呼拉图舞
Look, look, Ugly Naked Guy is doing the hula!
嗨  乔伊
Hi, Joey!
嗨  朋友们
Hi, amigos!
看啊  罗斯  马塞尔在用遥控器
Look, Ross, Marcel's got the remote.
问题是  他根本不喜欢这个节目
The thing is, he doesn't like the program!

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年6月24日 21:48:59
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/2023/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: