老友记-第一季第18集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论892字数 17134阅读模式
瑞秋  履历表快用完了
Rachel. We're running low on resumes over here.
你真想到 《大众机械》杂志社上班吗 
Do you really want a job with Popular Mechanics?
mechanic [məˈkænɪk] n. 技工; 力学; 机械师;
如果你想要从事机械行业
Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics,
那你就算找对地方了
those are the ones to work for.
各位  我什么都得试试
Hey, look, you guys, I'm going for anything here okay?
我不能再当服务生了
I can't be a waitress anymore.
我是说真的  我已厌倦微薄小费
I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips.
lousy [ˈlaʊzi] adj. 非常糟的; (认为某物无太大价值而不满或感到受辱)讨厌的; (某事物或人)太多的;
我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤
I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me."
瑞秋  这些你校对过吗
Rach, did you proofread these?
proofread [ˈpruːfriːd , ˈpruːfred]v. 校阅; 校对;
对  有问题吗
Yeah. Why?
没事  他们对你高超的
Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed
"电恼"技术定会印象深刻的
with your excellent "compuper" skills.
糟了  每一份上面都这样吗 
Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them?
没事  我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了
No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few.
catch [kætʃ] v. 接住; 截住; 抓住; 当场发现(或发觉); 察觉; 
过去式、过去分词:caught [kɔːt]
-嗨  小伙子们  -嗨
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
嗨  姑娘们
Hi, ladies.
需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
信件带来了没
Did you bring the mail?
-很多回复  -真的吗  
- Lots of responses. - Really?
response [rɪˈspɑːns] n. (口头的或书面的)回答,答复; 反应; 响应; 
我们这儿当然还有烤饼
Sure, we have scones left!
scone [skɑːn] n. 烤饼,司康饼(常抹黄油、果酱、奶油等,有时内夹干果);
老友记-第一季第18集台词字幕剧本
scone 司康饼
快念给我听
OK, read them to me.
"亲爱的格林小姐  
"Dear Miss Greene:
感谢您的申请  然而..."
Thank you for your inquiry. "However"
inquiry [ˈɪnkwəri] n. 调查; 查询; 询问; 打听
-我们有苹果肉桂  -"亲爱的格林小姐"
- We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...."
cinnamon [ˈsɪnəmən] n. 肉桂皮,桂皮香料(东南亚一种树的内层树皮,尤用于甜食调味);
好  好  不行
Yeah, yeah! No.
-怎么了  -你的信用卡账单不少呀
- What? - Your Visa bill is huge!
给我
Give me that.
我真不敢相信  琳达那么好
You know, I can't believe you. Linda's so great.
你为何不再和她约会
Why won't you go out with her again?
-我也不知道  -还是因为她说了
- I don't know. - ls this still about her whole...
《摩登原始人》里的情节真有可能发生 
... "The Flintstones could have really happened" thing?
不仅仅是那样  我要一个能让我有感觉
It's not just that. It's just I want someone who does something for me...
能让我心跳加速
...who gets my heart pounding.
pound [paʊnd] n. 英镑; 磅 v. 反复击打;  (心脏)狂跳; 
能给我...
Who makes me....
做小毛绒玩具吗
Little playthings with yarn?
plaything [ˈpleɪθɪŋ] n. 玩物; 玩乐对象; 玩具
yarn  [jɑː(r)n] 纱;纱线;(尤指夸张的或编造的)故事
Make playthings with yarn = make little yarn toys like a cat would love to chase(做小猫等喜欢追的毛绒玩具)。Ross是想说希望找到一个能够因为爱情而使他心跳加速的人,Chandler明知道Ross想表达什么,却问能让猫心跳加速的毛绒玩具?
什么 
What?
你是有多喜欢她
Could you want her more?
want sb 是“想要某人”的意思,但很多时候也是“想要和某人发生性关系”的意思。当然在这里主要是前者的意思。

Who?
阿蒂  《发生何事》中那个犀利的妹妹
Dee, the sarcastic sister from What's Happening!!.
Dee是1976年的情景喜剧《What's Happening》里的一个角色
sarcastic [sɑːrˈkæstɪk] adj. 讽刺的; 嘲讽的; 挖苦的;
这句话不必在意是什么意思,因为大家都知道Ross在装傻,他明知道Chandler说的是Rachel,却问“Who?”,所以Chandler也随便回答了个Dee。其实Chandler也也可以随便说其他的人,甚至可以说某只狗狗。
我早就不喜欢她了
Look, I'm totally, totally over her, OK.
-嗨  -要咖啡吗 
- Hi! - Coffee?
-不用加  -好的
- No, we're fine. - Okay.
-闭嘴  -我们什么都没说
- Shut up! - We're not saying anything.
-怎么了  -昨晚乔伊哭了
- What? - Joey cried last night.
-谢谢  -我们正在玩扑克牌
- Thank you. - We were playing poker, all right
poker [ˈpoʊkər] n. 扑克;
三点上有巧克力  看起来像是八点
There was chocolate on the three. It looked like an eight. all right?
可惜你没看到  
Oh, God, you should have seen him.
他说"准备痛哭流涕吧"
"Read them and weep!"
weep [wiːp] v. 哭泣
结果哭的是他
And then he did.
你们怎么没和我们玩过扑克牌 
Well, now, how come you guys have never played poker with us?
对啊  为什么  
Yeah, what is that?
这是性别歧视的问题吗
Like some kind of guy thing? Like some kind of sexist guy thing?
sexist  ['seksɪst] n. 实行性别歧视的人
这是扑克  只有男人才能玩
Like, it's poker, so only guys can play?
不啊  女生也欢迎加人
No. Women are welcome to play.
那么为什么...这到底是为什么
OK, so, then, what is it? Some kind of, you know, like, some kind of, you know, like
快说  到底为什么 
All right, what is it?
只是刚好女生没加入罢了
There just don't happen to be any women in our game.
对  我们刚好找不到会玩扑克的女生
Yeah, we just don't happen to know any women that know how to play poker.
这个借口真烂  男生都是这种反应
Oh, Please, that is such a lame excuse. I mean, it's a typical guy response.
lame [leɪm] adj. 瘸的; 无说服力的;
typical [ˈtɪpɪkl] adj. 典型的; 有代表性的
请问你们谁会玩扑克牌 
Excuse, do any of you know how to play?
不会
No.
-但你们可以教我们  -不要
- But you could teach us. - No.
现在开始抽牌
Okay, so now we draw cards.
draw [drɔː] v. 画; 抽(签、牌); 以平局结束; 提取;
我不需要对吧  因为我一把顺
So I wouldn't need any, right? Cause I have a straight.
straight [streɪt] adj. 直的; 连续的; adv. 直; 直接 n. 【扑克术语】顺子
-你太棒了  -恭喜了
- Oh, good for you! - Congratulations!
-菲比  你要几张  -我需要两张
- Okay, Pheebs, how many do you want? - OK, I just need two.
黑桃十和梅花六
The 10 of spades and the 6 of clubs.
spades [speɪd] n. 锹; 铲; (纸牌中的)黑桃;
club [klʌb] n. 俱乐部; 社团; 击棍(一头粗一头细); 梅花; 梅花牌; v. 用棍棒(或类似棍棒之物)打; 
菲比  不  你不能这么要
Pheebs. No, you can't
等等  我有你要的黑桃十  你要吗
Wait! I have the 10 of spades! Here, you want?
谢谢!
Thanks!
不  你不能那样
No, see, uh, you can't do that.
没关系  我不需要  我要四张同点
No no no, that's ok, that's ok. Don't need them. I'm going for fours.
哦  是吗
Oh, you're.
开始吧
All right, here we go.
我们有炸鲑鱼圈配蔬菜沙拉
We've got salmon rillettes and assorted crudités .
salmon [ˈsæmən] n. 鲑鱼
roulette [ruːˈlet] n. 轮盘(一种赌场常见的博彩游戏)
这里叫salmon rillettes可能是这种食物一般是圆形的,跟轮盘有点像。
assorted [əˈsɔːrtɪd] adj. 各种各样的; 混杂的; 什锦的
crudités [ˌkruːdɪˈteɪ] n. (常在用餐前食用的)生菜色拉。这是从法语来的单词。
老友记-第一季第18集台词字幕剧本
roulette
莫妮卡  你在干什么 
Monica. What are you doing?
这是打扑克  食物名称不能超过两个字
This is a poker game. You can't serve food with more than one syllable.
syllable [ˈsɪləbl] n. 音节;
得是薯片  沙司  百力滋之类的
It's gotta be like chips or dip or pretz.
dip [dɪp] v. 蘸; 浸; n. 调味酱;
pretz 百力滋(一种零食)
老友记-第一季第18集台词字幕剧本
pretz
现在发牌的人...
OK, so at this point, the dealer...
dealer [ˈdiːlər] n. 经销商; 毒品贩子; (纸牌游戏的)发牌者;
我们会了  开始玩真的吧
You know, we got it, we got it. Let's play for real, all right.
高赌资  大笔钱
High stakes. Big bucks!
stake [steɪk] n. 桩; 股份; 赌注;
buck [bʌk] n. (一)美元; 雄鹿;
你当真  菲比刚丢出一双十一点
All right, now, you sure? Phoebe just threw away two jacks
jack [dʒæk] n. 千斤顶; J牌; 
就因为他们好像不开心
because they didn't look happy.
但我准备好了  发牌吧
But I'm ready. So just deal.
各位  最后通知  乔伊
Okay, last-minute lesson! Joey....
三点
Three.
八点
Eight.
八点  三点  好的  不错
Eight. Three. All right, very good.
该死  该死  该死
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
-我明白了  你们在骗人  -骗什么 
- I see, so then, umm, you were lying. - About what?
-骗你们牌有多好  -那是唬人
- About how good your cards were. - I was bluffing.
什么是唬 
And what is bluffing?
bluff [blʌf] v. 虚张声势; 唬人; 吹牛;
不就是骗的同义字吗 
Is it not another word for lying?
抱歉  我不能再玩了
OK, sorry to break up this party,
我得在明天工作前把简历传真过去
but I've got resumes to fax before work tomorrow.
resume [rezju:'mei] n. 简历
fax [fæks] n. 传真(系统); 传真机; 传真信件; vt. 传真(文档、信件等);
-瑞秋  我们得算帐  -什么定居 
- We've got to settle. - Settle what?
settle [ˈsetl] v. 解决(分歧、纠纷等); 付清(欠款);
在维吉尼亚的詹姆斯敦殖民地
The Jamestown colony of Virginia.
colony [ˈkɑːləni] n. 殖民地
乔治三世把它给了我们美国所以...
You see, King George is giving us the land, so uh....
-是扑克  瑞秋  你欠我们钱  -对哦
-The game, Rachel, the game. You owe us money for the game. - Oh, right.
这样吧  兄弟们  这是她们第一次打扑克
You know what, you guys? It's their first time,
别和她们计较钱了
why don't we just forget about the money, all right?
那怎么行  我们会付钱的
Hell, no. We'll pay!
莫妮卡  我本来准备好另一个回复了
Monica, I had another answer all ready.
你们知道吗  我们要重来一盘
And you know what? We want a rematch.
rematch [ˈriːmætʃ] v. (运动竞赛、桥牌等的)重赛
我无所谓  我还想多赚些钱
That's fine with me. Could use the money.
could v. 能够; modal 用于can的过去时; (强调感觉)真想;
这么说你们的快乐基本上
So basically, you get your ya-yas
basically [ˈbeɪsɪkli] adv. 大体上; 基本上;
ya-ya是“thrill”(n. 激动; 兴奋感)的俚语,同时也是“生殖器”的古老叫法。因此ya-yas在这里有“性兴奋”的意思。
都是通过赢朋友的钱得到的
by taking money from all of your friends.
没错  而且我的家具是在"宜家"家具商场买的
Yes, and I get my ya-yas from IKEA.
IKEA [ˌaɪˈkiə] 宜家(宜家家居是来自瑞典的全球知名家具和家居零售商)
得自己动手装  但便宜一点
You have to put them together yourself, but they cost a little less.
Chandler和Rachel说的ya-yas不是同一个东西,Rachel说的ya-yas是“兴奋、快乐”,而Chandler说的是宜家的家具(宜家的产品在美国没有翻译成英文,很多产品名字对于不懂瑞典语的美国人都是一头雾水,Chandler是以为yaya是宜家的一种家具名),而宜家很多家具是可以买回来自己安装的,很多人觉得这样很有意思,从中得到快乐。
瑞秋  这是扑克牌  玩就是要赢
Look, Rach, this is poker. I play to win, all right?
如果我想赢  就得有人输
In order for me to win, other people have to lose.
如果想和我玩牌  就别指望我做个好人
So if you're gonna play pocker with me, don't expect me to be a nice guy. Okay?
因为牌一发出
Cause once those cards are dealt....
deal [diːl] v. 处理; 发牌。过去式、过去分词:dealt [delt]
然后呢
Yeah?
我就不是个好人
I'm not a nice guy.
各位  吃吧
All right, boys, let's eat.
这是从"我爱瑞秋披萨屋"买的吗 
Did you get that from the "I Love Rachel Pizzeria"?
还没笑够啊
You still on that?
得了吧  不然你为何学黑道电影讲话
Come on. What was with that whole Black Bart speech?
Black Bart是美国一个著名的亡命之徒。
"玩起牌来  我就不是个好人"
"When I play poker, I'm not a nice guy."
你扯太远了
You're way off, pal.
pal [pæl] n. 朋友
我可不这么认为  因为我觉得你爱她
No, I don't think so, see, Ross, because I think you love her!
不  或许我曾对她有爱意
Uh, no. See, I might have had feelings for her at one time.
但我已心灰意冷
Not anymore.
我只是
I just
马塞尔  你拿那张光盘要干嘛 
Marcel! Where are you going with that disk?
不能再放上去  马塞尔
You are not putting that on again. Marcel!
如果你按那个按钮  你可有大麻烦了
OK, if you press that button, you are in very, very big trouble.
你能相信罗斯刚刚那么混蛋吗
You believe what a jerk Ross was being?
jerk [dʒɜːrk] n. 混蛋; 笨蛋;
-我懂  -他的好胜心最强了
- Yeah, I know. - He can get really competitive.
competitive [kəmˈpetətɪv] adj. 有竞争力的; 一心求胜的;
什么 
What?
"你好水壶  我是莫妮卡  你好黑啊"
"Hello, kettle, This is Monica. You're black!"
kettle [ˈketl] n. (烧水用的)壶
英文中有句谚语: the pot calling the kettle black
字面意思是“锅说壶黑”,但其实锅和壶在火上烧久了都黑,所以它对应的中文谚语是“五十步笑百步”。
拜托
Please!
我没像罗斯那么过分
I am not as bad as Ross.
我不敢苟同  "画图猜字"那次冲突呢
I beg to differ. The Pictionary incident?
I beg to differ. 我不敢苟同;
pictionary 画图猜词
incident [ˈɪnsɪdənt] n. 发生的事情(尤指不寻常的或讨厌的); 摩擦,冲突; (常指)军事冲突;
那不是冲突
That was not an incident.
我在做手势时盘子不慎从手里滑落了
I was gesturing and the plate slipped out of my hand.
gesture [ˈdʒestʃər] n. 手势; v. 做手势; 
slip [slɪp] v. 滑倒; 滑落
-我有面试机会了  -不是吧  在哪 
- I got an interview! - You're kidding! Where?
interview 
萨克斯第五大道精品店
Saks Fifth Avenue.
哦  瑞秋
Oh, Rachel!
这就像是母舰在呼唤你归队
It's like the mothership is calling you home.
mothership 母舰(科幻小说里的宇宙飞船)
Rachel喜欢时尚方面的东西,因此得到Saks的面试就像是找到了属于她的home
-是什么工作  -采购助理
- What's the job? - Assistant buyer.
assistant [əˈsɪstənt] n. 助理; 助手
我要靠购物...
I would be shopping!
来谋生了
For a living!
艾莉丝姑姑来了  她从五岁便开始玩牌
OK, look, that is Aunt Iris. This woman has been playing poker since she was 5.
她说的每个字我们都得牢记在心
You've gotta listen to every word she says.
托尼·兰德尔死了吗
ls Tony Randall dead?
Tony Randall 著名演员
-什么  没有吧  -现在说不定
- I don't think so. - Well, he may be now.
-因为我好像开车撞到他了  -真的吗
- Because I think I hit him with my car. - My God, really?
不  唬你们的  这是第一课
No, that's bluffing. Lesson number one.
我告诉你们
Let me tell you something.
打扑克时听到的每个字都是狗屁
Everything you hear at a poker game is pure crap!
pure [pjʊr] adj. 纯净的; 纯粹的
-耳环挺好看  -谢...
- Nice earrings. - Thank you.
坐吧  姑娘们
Girls, sit down.
艾莉丝姑姑  这是菲比  这是瑞秋
Aunt lris, this is Phoebe and that's Rachel.
听着  我停车要收费的  快点开始吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, listen, I'm parked at a meter. Let's do it. Okay?
这里的meter指的是parking meter(停车计时器)
罗斯  求你了  我们能听点别的吗 
Ross, could we please, please, please listen to anything else?
好吧
All right.
晚上我要遭报应了
I'm gonna pay for that tonight.
伙计们  猜猜看怎么了 
Hi. Guys, guess what?
第五位牙医妥协了
The fifth dentist caved,
cave [keɪv] n. 山洞; v. 屈服; 
他们现在都推销"三叉戟"牌口香糖了吗
and now they're all recommending Trident?
trident [ˈtraɪdnt] n. 三叉戟(旧时武器);
这里Trident是美国一个口香糖品牌,该品牌广告说五个牙医里有四个推荐该品牌口香糖
不  是面试
No, the interview!
她喜欢我  她绝对非常喜欢我
She loved me! She absolutely loved me.
我们谈了能有两个半小时
We talked for, like two and a half hours.
我们对服饰的品味一致
We've the same taste in clothes.
我还和她的表妹一起去过夏令营
And I went to camp with her cousin.
这工作太完美了  我可以胜任
The job is perfect! I can do this, I can do this well.
太好了  太棒了
That's great!
然后她给我讲了个超好笑的故事
God, then she told the funniest story...
很好  行了  你讲就行我们会笑的
OK, great, you'll tell us and we'll laugh.
玩牌吧
Let's play poker!
各位听好  我们谈过此事 
Oh, now, listen you guys, we talked about it
如果你们不想玩  我们完全了解
and if you don't wanna play, we completely understand
对  我们可以玩别的游戏
Oh, yes, yes, we can play some other game.
比如说看图猜字
Like, I don't know. Pictionary?
真好笑
Very funny.
但我们想再试一次打扑克  对吧姑娘们
But I think we'd like to give poker another try. Shall we, ladies?
没错  我想是的
Yes, I think we should.
瑞秋  需要我来洗牌吗 
Rach. Do you want me to shuffle those?
shuffle [ˈʃʌfl] v. 洗牌
不用了  没事  我想自己试试
No. That's okay, you know, I think I'm gonna give it a go.
give it a go 试一试;
这样菲比欠7块5  莫妮卡欠10块
So Pheebs owes $7. 50. Monica you owe $10.00.
瑞秋  你欠15块
And Rachel, you owe 15 big ones!
谢谢教我们"美女斜眼暗示法"
Thanks for teaching us Cross-Eyed Mary.
这里没什么特别的意思,就是嘲笑几位女生虽然学了不少花里胡哨的技巧,但还是输得一塌糊涂
兄弟们  我们平时玩牌的时候也该试试
You guys, we gotta play that at our regular game.
给  这是我的7块5 
All right, here's my $7.50.
不过我告诉你们  这钱已受到诅咒
But I think you should know that this money is cursed.
curse [kɜːrs] n. 诅咒; 咒语; v. 诅咒
-什么  -我对它下了咒
- What? - Oh, I cursed it!
花这些钱的人会倒大霉
So, now bad things will happen to he who spends it.
无所谓  我接受
That's all right, I'll take it.
我反正够倒霉的了
Bad things happen to me anyway.
这样的话  我还可以看场电影分散分散
This way, I can break them up with a movie.
现在只差格林牌扑克机欠了15块没给了
So that just leaves the big Greene poker machine, who owes 15.
男生都这副德行
So typical.
"我是男人  我有小鸡鸡"
"I'm a man! I have a penis!
"我得靠赢钱才能征服女人"
"I have to win money to exert my power over women!"
exert [ɪɡˈzɜːrt] vt. 发挥; 行使; 
知道吗  这事没完
You know. This is not over.
我们还要跟你们再战
We will play you again.
我们大获全胜  你们一败涂地
And we will win, and you will lose.
你们跪地求饶  我们仰天大笑
And you will beg, and we will laugh.
我们会赢走你们的每一分钱
And we will take every last dime you have.
dime [daɪm] n. 一角硬币; (美国、加拿大的)十分硬币,十分钱;
你们会永远恨死自己
And you will hate yourselves forever!
你这有点给我拆台啊  莫妮卡
Kind of stepped on my point there, Mon.
step on one's point 使某人的观点无用;唱反调
姑娘们  你们想现在就把钱给我们吗
So, you gals wanna hand over your money now?
这样我们就不必浪费时间
That way, we don't have to go through
装模作样地玩一场了
the formality of actually playing.
formality [fɔːrˈmæləti] n. 正式手续; 例行公事; 遵守礼节;
不  就这样
No, that's fine.
我倒要看看谁笑到最后  猴子男
We'll see who has the last laugh there, monkey boy.
聊完了没  可以开始玩真的了吗 
OK, we done with the chitchat? Are we ready to play some serious poker?
chitchat [ˈtʃɪtˌtʃæt] n. 闲聊; 聊天;
你们看  独眼杰克一直看着我
You guys, look! The one-eyed jack follows me wherever I go.
好  玩真的
Right, OK. Serious poker.
-等下  你要上哪儿去  -卫生间
- Excuse me. Where are you going? - To the bathroom.
你想上厕所还是玩牌 
Do you wanna go to the bathroom or do you wanna play poker?
我想上厕所
I wanna go to the bathroom.
-好吧  我去订披萨  -不行
- All right, well, I'm gonna order a pizza. - No!
我还在等面试回信
I'm still waiting to hear from that job.
他们的店9点关门  那时候再吃吧
And the store closes at 9:00. So you can eat then.
行  那我就含块薄荷糖提神
That's fine. I'll just have a Tic Tac to hold me over.
Tic Tac [tɪk tæk] 的嗒糖
老友记-第一季第18集台词字幕剧本
Tic Tac
来吧  辛辛那提玩法  下注吧
All right. Cincinnati. No blinds. Everybody, ante.
Cincinnati,是一种家庭扑克牌玩法。具体玩法是每个人都发5张牌,剩下的牌则放在桌子中央。先下一轮注,然后由发牌人揭开桌子中央底牌,每揭开一张又下一轮注, 在最后一张牌揭晓时,每个玩家选用他手上最好的5张牌比大小
blinds 盲注 – 在每一局开始时,台面上必须有“盲注”。这是对玩家强制性的押注,为的是确保“底池”(每一牌局的奖金)至少有个数
ante [ˈænti] v. 下赌注;付款;
太好了
Yes!
或者不太好
Or no.
你的钱是我的了  格林
All right! Your money's mine, Greene.
你的裤门没拉  盖勒
Your fly's open, Geller.
fly [flaɪ] v. 飞; n. 蝇; (裤子的)前裆开口;
你们知道我刚发现什么吗
You guys know what I just realized?
"杰克"就是把"扑克"中的"扑"换掉
Joker is poker with a "J"!
是巧合吗
Coincidence?
coincidence [koʊˈɪnsɪdəns] n. 巧合;
这么说"巧合"就是"茄盒"变过来的啊
That's joincidence with a "C"!
不存在joincidence这个单词,只有coincidence(巧合)。Chandler这样说是为了说Phoebe的发现完全没意义
-菲比  -我不跟了
- Phoebe? - Yeah, I'm out.
-我跟  -我也跟
- I'm in. - Me too.
我也跟  你拿什么牌 
Me too. All right, what do you got?
你最好快从浴室出来 因为我要冲马桶了
You better hop out of the shower, because I got a flush.
hop out 快速离开
shower n. 淋浴器; 淋浴间; 淋浴; v. (洗)淋浴;
flush [flʌʃ] v. 脸红; 冲洗; n. 脸红;  冲(抽水马桶); 同花的一手牌;
行了  行了  行了
Well, well, well!
滚回来吧小子  因为我拿了四张六
Hop back in, bucko, because I got four sixes!
bucko ['bʌkəʊ] n. 年轻人,小伙子
我有四张六  我赢了
I got four sixes! I won!
我真的赢了  天哪
I actually won! Oh, my God!
你们知道吗  我要把小罗斯堆起来
You know what? I think I'm gonna make a little Ross pile.
我想这是罗斯的  那个也是罗斯的
I think that one was Ross'. And I think, oh that one was Ross'.
你的钱都归了我  再也别想见到它
Well, I have got your money, and you'll never see it,
你的裤门还没拉
and your fly's still open,
我骗到你低头看
I made you look.
-我跟  -我肯定跟
- I'm in. - I couldn't be in-er.
“can't/couldn't +比较级” 是用反说法衬托最高级的意思,意为“再
没有……比……更……”,常表示“非常”,“再…… 不过了”、“…… 极了”。
这里in-er是in(赌博里“跟”的意思)比较级,I couldn't be in-er就是“我不能更想跟了”即“我肯定跟”的意思
莫妮卡  跟还是不跟 
Monica, in or out?
我讨厌玩牌
I hate this game!
乔伊  你呢 
Joey, your bet.
我输得像是个廉价妓女还被一个
I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach...
fold [foʊld] v. 折叠;
在德州扑克中,fold=弃牌=放弃参与该局游戏的权力
hooker [ˈhʊkər] n. 卖淫者; 妓女;
满脸疮的胖子对着肚子踹了一脚
by a fat guy with sores on his face.
sore [sɔːr] adj. 酸痛的; 愤愤不平; n. 疮; 
我不跟
I'm out.
-罗斯  -我确定跟
- Ross? - I'm very in.
-钱德勒  -绝对不跟
- Chandler? - Couldn't be more out.
我也一样  瑞秋 
Me too. Rachel?
我不但跟而且还要加注
I will see you and I'll raise you.
see在扑克中表示“下同样赌注”(也就是“跟”)
raise在赌博中表示“加注”,即投入比前一位玩家更多的筹码,迫使其他玩家投入与你相同数量的筹码或者弃牌
如何  还想再浪费钱吗
What do you say, wanna waste another buck?
这回肯定不会  来吧  给我看牌
No, not this time. So, what did you have
-我不会说的  -给我看
- I'm not telling. - Come, on, show them to me.
-不  -给我看
- No. - Show them!
-把你的手拿开  -我约会时常常这样
- Show them to me, let me see, show them! - You know, I've had dates like this.
天啊  你真是输不起的家伙
Boy, you really can't stand to lose, can you?
你的脸涨得好红 
Your whole face is getting red.
太阳穴青筋毕露
Veins popping out of your temple!
vein [veɪn] n. 静脉; 叶脉
pop [pɑːp] n. 流行音乐; v. (使)爆裂,发爆裂声;(因激动、惊奇)张大
temple [ˈtempl] n. 寺庙; 太阳穴; 
而且这件上衣跟裤子一点不搭
Plus, that shirt doesn't really match those pants.
plus [plʌs] prep. 加; n. 优势; conj. 而且;
-首先  我不会输的  -你输定了
- First of all. I'm not losing. - You're losing, definitely losing.
你好  瑞秋·格林
Hello. Rachel Greene.
不好意思  这是有关工作的电话
Excuse me. It's about the job!
芭芭拉  你好吗 
Barbara, hi! How are you?
不  我理解
No, I understand.
不  我没事  快别这么说
Come on. No, I'm fine. Don't be silly. Yeah.
但如果还有其他职位缺人  请
But you know, if anything else opens up, please
open up 这里表示“可得到的,空缺的”

Hello?
我很遗憾,瑞秋
Sorry, Rach.
工作机会肯定有的是
You know, there's gonna be lots of other stuff.
好的
Okay.
玩到哪儿了 
Where were we?
五张牌抽法  
Ok, okay. Five-card draw.
11点算大  大家下注
Jacks are better. Nothing wild. Everybody, ante.
这里的wild和"wild card"有关,在扑克牌游戏中是指可当任意牌用的「万用牌」或「王牌」,通常以「鬼牌」为之。这是Wild Card一词最早的起源
-瑞秋  别再玩了  -要玩  下注
- Look, Rach, we don't have to do this. - Yes, we do.
-好吧  不跟  -不跟
- All right. Check. - Check.
check在扑克中意为“过牌”,如果在你前面没有人下注,轮到你的时候,如果你不想下注的话,可以选择check
-我跟5毛钱  -跟
- I'm in for 50 cents. - Call.
扑克中call,意为:跟注,投入与前一位玩家相同数量的筹码。
我跟
I'm in.
我跟你5毛
I see your 50 cents...
而且我要加5块钱
...and I raise you $5.
我以为5毛是上限
I thought it was a 50-cent limit.
我刚失去工作机会  所以想加5块
I just lost a job, and I'd like to raise the bet $5.
bet [bet] n. 赌注
各位有问题吗
Does anyone have a problem with that?
-当然没有  -没有  我们收牌
- Not at all. - No. We're out.
废柴
Loser?
-我收牌了  -你收牌是什么意思
- No, I fold. - What do you mean, you fold, hey, come on, what is this?
你不是说"一旦发牌  我就不是好人"吗 
I thought that, "Once the cards are dealt, I'm not a nice guy."
还是只是信口胡说
I mean, what, were you just full of it?
full of it (惯用语)说废话;说谎;吹牛
我跟
I'm in.
-要几张牌  -一张
- How many do you want? - One.
庄家两张
Dealer takes two.
-下多少  -我下2块
- What do you bet? - I bet $2.
我跟你2块
Okay. I see your $2...
再加你
...and I raise you...
20块
... 20.
我跟你20块
I see your $20...
再加到25块
... raise you $25.
跟你25块  莫妮卡  拿我的钱包来
I see your $25 and Monica, get my purse.
瑞秋  里面没钱
Rachel, there's nothing in it.
那就拿你的钱包来
Okay, then get me your purse.
-给你  祝你好运  -谢谢
- Here you go. Good luck! -Thank you.
跟你25块  再加
I saw your $25 and I raise you...
...7块
...seven.
是17块!
teen!
乔伊  我有点害羞(囊中羞涩)
Joey, I'm a little shy.
shy [ʃaɪ] adj. 害羞的; 欠缺的;
shy这里是“欠缺的”,也就是“囊中羞涩”的意思
没关系  罗斯  有什么问题可以问我
That's okay, Ross. You can ask me.
-要多少  -15块
- What do you need? - 15.
-这里有10块  -我这里有5块
- Here's 10. - I got 5.
-谢谢  -祝你好运
- Thank you. - Good luck.
再加十七块
Okay, I am calling your 17.
你拿什么牌 
What do you got?
三张同点加一对
Full house.
full house 满堂红(扑克牌游戏中三张点数相同,另两张点数相同的一手牌);
败给你了
You got me.
you got me 可用于承认被打败了
-那确实很难赢  -我以为我们会赢
- That's all right, that's a tough hand to beat. - I thought we had them!
tough [tʌf] adj. 艰苦的; 艰难的; 棘手的
hand [hænd] n. 手;(分给游戏者的)一手牌;
没有好牌就是没有好牌
When you don't have the cards, you don't have the cards, you know.
瞧  她多开心
But look how happy she is.
-航空邮件  -飞机  机场  《75空难》
- Airmail. - Airplane. Airport. Airport '75!
airmail [ˈermeɪl] n. 航空邮件
Airport '75也叫Airport 1975,是1974年美国空难片,它和下面的Airport '77和Airport '79为同一系列影片
《77空难》  《79空难》
Airport '77! Airport '79!
时间到
Time's up!
"再见了  小鸟"
Bye Bye Birdie!
birdie [ˈbɜːrdi] n. 小鸟(儿语); 
Bye Bye Birdie是1963年美国浪漫喜剧电影
那是小鸟 
That's a bird?
那就是小鸟
That's a bird!
该我了
Okay, it's my turn.
开始
Go!
豆子  豆子
Bean! Bean!
生命中不能承受之轻
The Unbearable Lightness of Being!
The Unbearable Lightness of Being《生命中不能承受之轻》是一本小说的名字。
unbearable [ʌnˈberəbl] adj. 无法忍受的
lightness [ˈlaɪtnəs] n. 轻; 明亮;
being [ˈbiːɪŋ] n. 存在; 生存; 生物; 思想感情
为什么Rachel画的是这个意思?首先要知道The Unbearable Lightness of Being和The unbearable likeness of bean发音相似,下面说一下个人理解。
她画的是一颗bean(豆子),bean和being发音相近,这颗豆子吐了很多血出来,表示豆子“受不了”(unbearable),而lightness和likeness发音相近
likeness [ˈlaɪknəs] n. 相像; 相似; (尤指画得像的)肖像,画像;
所以Rachel画的内容可以说是The unbearable likeness of bean,意思是“豆子受不了的样子(的画像)”,另外网上还有很多人认为The unbearable likeness of bean是“非常像豆子”的意思。但我觉得likeness在这里理解为“画像”更合适。
所以这里用了谐音来表示The Unbearable Lightness of Being
答对了 
That you get?
这样就能猜中 
That you get?!

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年6月30日 00:30:46
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/2103/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: