老友记-第一季第20集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论1,4471字数 17967阅读模式
我真不敢相信你会这么说
I can't believe you'd actually say that.
我想做花生先生而不是咸味先生
I'd much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty.
老友记-第一季第20集台词字幕剧本
Mr. Peanut
老友记-第一季第20集台词字幕剧本
Mr. Salty
才怪  咸味先生是个水手
No way. Mr. Salty is a sailor, all right.
sailor [ˈseɪlər] n. 水手; 海员
他应该是最厉害的点心
He's gotta be like, the toughest snack there is.
Mr. Peanut,Mr. Salty,Cornnuts是Kraft(卡夫)公司的卡通人物形象。Mr. Peanut是戴单片眼镜和礼帽的富豪形象。Mr. Salty是个水手形象。Joey认为水手打架应该比富豪厉害。而Cornnuts中,nuts有“疯狂”的意思。
nuts [nʌts] adj. 疯狂的
注意:nut是“坚果”的意思,加s除了可以表示坚果的复数,还可以作为形容词,意思是“疯狂的”。
我说不好  你不会想和玉米作对的
I don't know. You don't wanna mess with Cornnuts.
mess with sb 惹恼某人,干扰某人
它们简直是疯了
They're crazy.
上帝呀  你们应该看看这个
Oh, my God, oh, my God. You guys, you gotta come see this.
有个变态拿着望远镜
There's some creep out there with a telescope.
creep [kriːp] vi. 爬行; n. 讨厌鬼; 谄媚奉承的人;
telescope [ˈtelɪskoʊp] n. 望远镜;
我真不敢相信他在看我们
I can't believe it. He's looking right at us.
真恶心
Oh, that is so sick.
我感觉被冒犯了
I feel violated.
violate [ˈvaɪəleɪt] vt. 违反; 侵犯(隐私等); 强奸;
而且很不爽
And not in a good way.
怎会有人这样 
How can people do that?
你们看  丑裸男有双重力鞋
You guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots.
gravity [ˈɡrævəti] n. 重力
boot [buːt] n. 靴子
我跟你们说  几年后  学童将会把它
I'm telling you, years from now, school children will study it...
奉为首次约会完美案例研究
...as one of the greatest first dates of all time.
of all time 有史以来
太令人难以置信了
It was unbelievable.
unbelievable [ˌʌnbɪˈliːvəbl] adj. 难以置信的
我们可以完全做自己  无须耍任何花招
We could totaly be ourselves. We did not have to any play games.
你打过电话给她没
So have you called her yet?
让她知道我喜欢她  你疯了不成
Let her know I like her? What are you, insane?
insane [ɪnˈseɪn] adj. 精神失常的; 疯狂的
-伙计  -太恶心了
- Oh, guys. - It's gross.
gross [ɡroʊs] adj. 总的; 令人恶心的
才第二天  你要我显得多渴望
It's the next day. How needy do I wanna seem?
needy [ˈniːdi] adj. 穷困潦倒的; 需要精神支持的
-我说的对吧  -对  吊着她吧
- I'm right. Right - Yeah, let her dangle.
dangle [ˈdæŋɡl] v. 悬垂; 悬挂
我无法相信我爸妈催着我找你们这种男人
I can't believe my parents are actually pushing me to find one of you people.
算了  行动吧
God, come on. Just do it.
打给她  别这么大男子主义
Call her. Stop being so testosteroney.
testosterone [teˈstɑːstəroʊn] n. 睾酮; 睾丸素。加y表示形容词,可以理解为“大男子主义,睾丸素高涨的”
我得说一句  这还是旧金山特色
Which, by the way, is the real San Francisco treat.
treat [triːt] vt. 对待; 招待; n. 款待; 乐事; 乐趣;
The San Francisco treat是即食米饭品牌Rice-a-roni的著名广告词,而testosteroney和Rice-a-roni后半部分发音很相似。广告说Rice-a-roni是the San Francisco treat,为什么Chandler说testosteroney是the real San Francisco treat呢?因为旧金山在科技繁荣之前最著名的是拥有大量公开的男同性恋,因此说testosteroney(睾丸素高涨)是the real San Francisco treat
-机器声  -她的答录机吗
- I got her machine. - Her answering machine?
不  有趣的是  她的落叶清扫机接的
No, interestingly enough, her leaf blower picked up.
blower [ˈbloʊər] n. 吹风机; 
leaf blower 鼓风机(用来吹走地上的落叶)
Joey明知故问,接电话接通的当然是电话答录机,所以Chandler调侃是她的鼓风机接的电话
老友记-第一季第20集台词字幕剧本
leaf blower
那你为何不留言
So, why didn't you say anything?
不行  上次我想随意留两句话的时候
No. Last time I left a spontaneous message...
最后说了"对滴  是这样哦"
... I ended up using the phrase,"Yes, indeed-io."
indeed [ɪnˈdiːd] adv. 的确
看  是瑞秋和巴瑞
Look, it's Rachel and Barry.
不  大家别一起回头
No, no, no, don't, don't everybody look at once!
怎么了 
OK, OK, what's going on?
-他们只是在讲话  -他是否神情落寞
- OK, they're just talking. - Yeah, does he look upset?
他是否像被告知滚远点的样子
Does he look like he was just told to shove anything?
shove [ʃʌv] v. 推; 乱放; 胡乱丢; 
这里shove跟"Shove it up your ass"有关,字面翻译是“把(你的东西或者话)放进你的屁股里吧”。这是比较粗鲁的表达,用于在很生某人的气时跟对方说,表示你不需要或者不想要对方给你的东西或者告诉你的观点。
没有  其实他正在微笑
No, no. Actually, he's smiling.
我的老天  不要那样干
And, oh, my God. Don't do that.
怎么啦  怎么啦  怎么啦
What? What? What?
对街的男人刚踢了一只鸽子
That man across the street just kicked that pigeon.
kick [kɪk] v. 踹
pigeon [ˈpɪdʒɪn] n. 鸽子;
基本上  法案就是这么成为法律的
And basically, that's how a bill becomes a law.
basically [ˈbeɪsɪkli] adv. 大体上; 基本上
懂了吗  嗨  瑞秋
See? Hey, Rach.
情况如何
How'd it go?
你们知道吗  其实感觉好极了
You know, it was actually really great.
他带我到俄罗斯茶室餐厅吃饭
He took me to lunch at the Russian Tea Room,
俄罗斯茶室(Russian Tea Room)是纽约一家餐厅
第19集出现过这个词
我点了那种一戳有奶油喷出来的鸡肉
I had that chicken, you know, where you poke it and butter squirts out.
poke [poʊk] v. 捅;戳;
butter [ˈbʌtər] n. 黄油; 奶油;
squirt v. (使)喷射; 喷;
今天真不是鸟儿的好日子
Not a good day for birds.
然后我们一路走到本多尔商场
And, then we took a walk down to Bendall's,
我告诉他不要  他还是买了香奈儿给我
And I told him not to,but he got me a bottle of Chanel.
Chanel [ʃəˈnɛl] 香奈儿,法国奢侈品品牌
真体贴  这是在你跟他说别再来电话
That's nice. Now, was that before or after you told him...
别再送你花  别再来烦你之前还是之后
...to stop calling, stop sending you flowers and to generally leave you alone?
generally [ˈdʒenrəli] adv. 通常地; 大体上; 大概;
老实说  我没机会开口
Right. Well, we never actually got to that.
能再见到他的感觉真好
It was just so nice to see him again.
感觉是那么自在而熟悉
You know, It was, it was comfortable and it was familiar.
感觉真好
It was just nice.
你已讲了两遍
That's, that's nice twice.
瑞秋  这是怎么回事
Rachel, what's going on?
你难道忘了曾经在婚礼上抛弃巴瑞吗
I mean, isn't this the same Barry who you left at the altar?
altar [ˈɔːltər] n. (教堂、庙宇的)圣坛
你上哪儿去了
Where have you been?
今天和他在一起感觉不同
Yeah, but it was different with him today.
他今天不像是牙医
I mean, and he wasn't, like, Orthodontist Guy, you know.
我们玩得很开心  这样有什么不对吗
I mean, we had fun. Is there anything wrong with that?
是的
Yes.
-为什么  -我有我的理由
- Why? - I have my reasons.
那么他订婚的对象刚好...
OK, how about the fact that he's engaged to another woman...
是你曾经的好友这件事呢
...who just happens to be your ex-best friend?
好吧  我知道这样做很傻
All right. I know it's stupid.
我下午会去找他谈分手
I'll go see him this afternoon and I will just put an end to it.
put an end to 做个了结
我没疯对吧  我们从未如此合拍过
I'm not crazy, right? I mean, it was never like that.
前所未有
No, it wasn't.
这儿有个小水槽真好
It was so nice having this little sink here.
丹妮尔  没想到是答录机接的
Oh, Danielle, I wasn't expecting the machine.
有空请回电
Give me a call when you get a chance.
get a chance 有机会,有空
再见
Bye-bye.
总算完了
Oh, God.
你两小时就憋出这么点词儿
That's what you've been working on for the past two hours?
我一直在演练呢
Hey, I've been honing.
hone [hoʊn] vt. 训练(尤指技艺); 磨(刀);
-为什么拨弄盘子  -我要她以为我在餐厅
- What was with the dishes? - Oh, uh, I want her to think I might be in a restaurant, you know.
我过着不错的生活  而不是干坐在这里
I might have some kind of life. Like I haven't been sitting around here...
演练了两个小时
... honing for the last two hours?
快看  又是他  那个拿望远镜的人.
Look look! He's doing it again, the guy with the telescope!
我的上帝  
Oh, my God.
走开  别再往这儿看
Go away. Stop looking in here.
这下可好  他也挥手了
Great. Now he's waving back.
我们得想办法阻止他
We gotta do something about that guy.
早上我逮到他往我们公寓张望
This morning, I caught him looking into our apartment.
apartment [əˈpɑːrtmənt] n. 公寓
吓死我了  感觉自己没法做事
It creeps me out. I feel like I can't do stuff.
creep [kriːp] vi. 爬行; 悄悄地缓慢行进;
creep sb out 吓着某人;使人感到害怕
做什么事
What kind of stuff?
成熟点行吗  我不是指性
Will you grow up? I'm not talking about sexy stuff...
我只是不穿衣服做饭
...but, like, when I'm cooking naked.
你做饭不穿衣服吗
You cook naked?
对  烤土司  燕麦粥  别溅出来就行
Yeah, toast, oatmeal. Nothing that spatters.
oatmeal [ˈoʊtmiːl] n. 燕麦粥; 燕麦片;
spatter [ˈspætər] v. 溅; 洒
看我干嘛  我毫不知情
What are you looking at me for? I didn't know that.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我只是  巴瑞  这样做不好
Oh, I just Oh, Barry, this was not good.
不  很好  是非常非常好
No, it was. It was very, very good.
-明蒂呢  -我们干得比明蒂好多了
- What about Mindy? - Oh, way, way better than Mindy.
不  我是指你和明蒂怎么办
No, not that, I mean, what about you and Mindy?
如果你希望  那我就和她分手
Oh, if you want, I'll just uh, I'll just break it off with her.
万万不行  别那样做  别为我那样做
No, no, no, I mean, don't do that. Not, I mean, not for me.
范瑞柏医生  巴比·朗斯来做矫正了
Dr. Farber, Bobby Rush is here for his adjustment.
adjustment [əˈdʒʌstmənt] n. 调整; 调节
谢谢  波尼斯
Thanks, Bernice.
我们周末去度假吧
Let's go away this weekend.
go away 离开; 外出(尤指度假);
巴瑞  这样也太...
Oh, Barry, come on, this is all way too...
不不不  我们可以去阿鲁巴岛
No, no, we, we, we can, uh go to Aruba.
我上次是在我们本该有的"蜜月"去的
When I went there on what would've been our honeymoon...
honeymoon [ˈhʌnimuːn] n. 蜜月
感觉很棒  你一定会喜欢的
...it was uh, it was really nice. You would've liked it.
我本来有穿胸罩
I had a bra.
bra [brɑː] n. 胸罩
嘿  范瑞柏大夫
Hey, Dr. Farber.
你好  格林小姐  看来一切正常
All right, Miss Green, everything looks fine.
你的牙齿看来整齐许多嘛
Yep, I think we're starting to see some real progress here.
-干嘛  -我12岁了  我不是傻子
- What? - I'm 12, I'm not stupid.
能借用你的电话吗
Can I use your phone?
但作为备用  你拿的那支...
Yeah, but, for future reference, um, that thing in your hand...
for future reference 作为备用;备查
...也可以当电话使
...can also be used as a phone.
这电话没问题啊
Yes, it's working.
-她为何不回电  -或许她没听到你留言
- Why isn't she call me back? - Maybe she never got your message.
如果愿意  你可以打给她的答录机
You know, if you want, you can call her machine,
如果听见许多哔声
and if she has a lot of beeps...
beep [biːp] n. 嘟嘟声;
那代表她或许还没收留言
...that means she probably didn't get her messages yet.
你不认为这样会使我有点
Well, you don't think that makes me seem a little?
绝望  迫切  可悲吗
Desperate? Needy? Pathetic?
desperate [ˈdespərət] adj. 绝望的; 渴望; 
pathetic [pəˈθetɪk] adj. 可怜的; 可悲的
你显然看过我的个人广告
Ah, you obviously saw my personal ad.
personal [ˈpɜːrsənl] adj. 个人的; 私人的
personal ad n. (尤指交友或寻性伴侣的)私人广告
哔几声
How many beeps?
她接了
She answered.
此时你该向她打招呼才对
You see, this is where you'd use that "hello" word we talk about.
我不能跟她讲话  她显然听到我的留言
I'm not gonna talk to her. She obviously got my message...
而且选择不回电  我既迫切又被人冷落
...and is choosing not to call me. Now I'm needy and snubbed.
snub [snʌb] vt. 怠慢; 冷落
我真想念纯迫切的滋味
God, I miss just being needy.
他接受了吗
So how'd he take it?
事实上  还不错
Pretty well, actually.
瑞秋  你头发上为何有牙线
Uh, Rach. How come you have dental floss in your hair?
dental [ˈdentl] adj. 牙齿的; 牙科的
floss [flɔːs] n. 丝线
dental floss n.	洁牙线; 牙线;
-有吗  -当然
- Oh, do l? - Uh, hmm.
我们以在他椅子上做爱告终
We ended up having sex in his chair.
你们在他椅子上做爱
You had sex in his chair?
我说得有点太大声了  是不是
I said that a little too loudly, didn't l?
你们做了什么
You, you had what?
在他椅子上做爱
Sex in his chair.
什么  你到底在想什么
What...? What were you thinking?
我不知道  我们仍在乎对方
I don't know. I mean, we still care about each other.
我们曾相爱过  就像你和卡罗尔一样
There's a history there. It's like you and Carol.
不  根本不像我和卡罗尔
No, no, no, it's nothing like me and Carol.
得了吧  如果她说
Please. If she said to you,
"罗斯  我此时只想和你在这沙发上缠绵"
"Ross,I want you on this couch... right here, right now,"
你会怎么回答
what would you say?
如果能帮你思考  我可以回避一下
If it helps, I could slide over.
slide [slaɪd] v. 滑动; n. 滑梯; 幻灯片;
slide over 回避;略过
这完全是两回事  就像苹果和桔子
It's, it's, it's a totally different situation. It's, it's apples and oranges.
apples and oranges 用于指两个根本不同的事物,因此不适合比较
是牙医和女同志的差别  我走了
It's it's orthodontists and lesbians. I gotta go.
orthodontist [ˌɔːrθəˈdɑːntɪst] n. 正齿医生; 矫形牙医
-你要上哪儿去  -我就是要走  行吗
- Where are you going? - I just have to go, all right?
我需要理由吗  我有自己的人生要过
Do I need a reason, huh? I mean, I have things to do with my life.
我有许多事要做
I have a jam-packed schedule.
jam-packed [ˌdʒæm ˈpækt] adj. 挤满的; 拥挤的;
schedule [ˈskedʒuːl] n. 工作计划; 日程安排;
我现在已经迟到了好吗
And I am late for keeping up with it, okay?
keep up with 跟上
喂  喂
Hello? Hello?

Hello?
明蒂啊
Huh, Mindy.
嗨  你好吗
Hi. How are you?
对  我听说了  恭喜  这真是太好了
Yes, yes, I heard. Congratulations. That is so great.
真的  上帝啊
Really, oh, God
我明天要上班  但如果你愿意
Okay, okay, well, I'm working tomorrow, but if you want,
可以到公司来一趟
you can, you can, you can come by if you'd like.
come by 拜访;得到
可以  太好了
Ok. Great.
太好了
Great.
那明天见了
All right, so I'll see you tomorrow.
好的  再见
Okay. Bye.
天呀  天呀  天呀
Oh, God. Oh, God.
明蒂好吗
So how's Mindy?
她明天想见我  她的语调好诡异
Oh, she wants to see me tomorrow. Oh, she sounded really weird.
weird [wɪrd] adj. 奇怪的
我得打电话给巴瑞
I gotta call Barry.
是我  我只是...明蒂啊
Hi, it's me. I just...Ha! Mindy.
明蒂  不是  我一想你就在这
Mindy, hi. No, I figured that's where you'd be.
figure [ˈfɪɡjər] n. 图形; 数字; 数字符号; 身材; v. 认为 ; 计算
你这种人都该下地狱
Hell is filled with people like you.
hell [hel] n. 地狱; 该死,见鬼
他又来了  偷窥狂又出现了
He's back. The peeper's back.
peeper ['piːpə] n. 偷窥者
-蹲下  -蹲下干嘛
- Get down. - Get down?
get down 坐下; 跪下; 趴下; 躺下
接着跳舞
And boogie.
boogie [ˈbʊɡi] vi. 随着快节奏的流行音乐跳舞;
谢了  但我得去上班
Thanks, but I gotta go to work.
准备好被明蒂挠个满脸花
and get my eyes scratched out by Mindy.
scratch [skrætʃ] n. 划痕; v. 挠(痒处); 划破; 抓伤(皮肤); 
放轻松  或许她都不知道
Relax.You know, she may not even know.
我们七个月都没联络  她突然打电话来
Please, I haven't heard from her in seven months, and now she calls me,
还会有什么事呢
I mean, what else is it about?
她曾是我最要好的朋友
Oh, she was my best friend, you guys.
我们一起去夏令营
We went to camp together,
-她教我如何亲吻  -是吗
- she taught me how to kiss... - Yeah?
如今  我像是成了第三者
Now, you know, I'm like, I'm like the other woman.
-我感觉自己很  -淫荡
- Oh, I feel so - Naughty.
naughty [ˈnɔːti] adj. 顽皮的; 下流的;
-回见了  -等等  我和你一起出去
- All right, I'll see you guys later. - Oh, hold up. I'll walk out with you.
瑞秋  她在夏令营时教你亲吻时
Now, Rach. When she taught you to kiss, you were at camp,
你们有没有穿着制服  还是...
and.. were you wearing any kinda little uniform, or-
没事了
That's fine, yeah.
我要上洗手间  帮我守着电话好吗
OK, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Will you watch my phone?
你何不带进去
Why don't you just take it with you.
我们还没第二次约会
Hey, we haven't been on a second date...
她需要听到我尿尿的声音吗
...she needs to hear me pee?
pee [piː] vi. 撒尿; n. 撒尿; 
为什么不打给她
Gee, why don't you just call her?
我留过言就不能打给她  我有自己的尊严
I can't call her. I left the message. I have some pride.
pride [praɪd] n. 自豪; 骄傲; 自尊心
-有吗  -没有
- Do you? - No.
丹妮尔  嗨
Danielle, hi.
是我  钱德勒
Hi, it's Chandler.
我很好
Yah, I'm fine, ahem.
听着...
Uh, listen....
我不知道你是否打过电话给我
I don't know if you tried to call me because, uh, idiot that I am...
idiot [ˈɪdiət] n. 蠢人; 笨蛋;
因为我不小心把电话关了
... I accidentally shut off my phone.
没关系  太好了  好的
Ahem, oh, Oo-okay, that's, that's, that's fine. That's great. Okay.
她正在讲电话  等一下回我电话
She's on the other line. She's gonna call me back.
她正在讲电话  等一下回我电话
She's on the other line, she's gonna call me back.
-你不想尿了吗  -所以我在跳舞
- Don't you have to pee? - Why I'm dancing.
憋尿憋到跳舞了
-明蒂  -嗨  你好
- Mindy. - Hey, you.
嗨  你好
Hey, you.
什么事
So what's up?
我们该坐下来谈
We should really be sitting for this.
当然啦
Sure we should.
我知道我们最近关系诡异
Now, I know things have been weird lately...
但你是我认识最久的朋友
...but you're like my oldest friend in the world,
除了萝瑞·沙弗之外
except for maybe Laurie Schaffer,
我现在也不跟她说话了
who I don't talk to anywhere,
因为她减肥成功后刻薄许多
...'cause she's all bitter now that she lost the weight...
all 所有; 全部; 非常;极度
bitter [ˈbɪtər] adj. 苦的; 充满愤怒与仇恨的
但是脸蛋却依旧丑陋无比
...and it turns out, she doesn't have a pretty face.
turn out  结果是; 结果发现; 关掉,熄灭
-那我问了,给我直接的回答  -好的
- Okay, I'm just gonna ask you this once, and I want a straight answer. - Okay.
straight answer 直接的回答
你愿意当我的伴娘吗
Will you be my maid of honor?
maid [meɪd] n. 女仆; 少女; 未婚年轻女子;
maid of honor 伴娘
-当然  -太好了
- Of course. - Oh, that's so great.
-你就想问我这些  -对  就这些
- That's all you wanted to ask me? - That's all.
-怎么了  -不只这样
- What, what? - That's not all.
-当然是的  -也不全是
- Oh, sure it is. -Oh, no, it isn't, no.
我认为巴瑞有其他的女人
I think Barry's seeing someone in the city.
你怎会这样想
What would make you think that?
宣布订婚后他就变了样
Well, ever since we announce the engagement, he's been acting really weird.
昨晚他回家时  身上有香奈儿的味道
And then last night, he came home smelling like Chanel.
真的
Really?
明蒂  如果这样能让你好过点
Mindy. If it'll make you feel any better...
我和巴瑞刚订婚时
...when Barry and I first got engaged,
他也像变了一个人  举止很奇怪
he went through a whole weird things too.
瞧  这就是我最担心的
Oh, God. You see that's what I was afraid of.
什么  你担心什么
What, what's what you were afraid of?
巴瑞和你订婚时  我跟他
OK, OK, when Barry was engaged to you, he and l...
正在偷偷恋爱
... kind of had a little thing on the side.
on the side 偷偷地;秘密的;作为配菜; 兼职; 稍嫌
-什么  -我知道这不对
- What? - I know, I know.
他向我求婚时  每个人都劝我"别接受
And when he proposed to me, everyone said "Don't do it,
propose [prəˈpoʊz] v. 提议; 求婚;
他会像背叛瑞秋一样背叛你"
he's just gonna do to you what he did to Rachel,"
如今我觉得自己好傻
And, and now I feel so stupid.
明蒂  你真是傻
Oh Mindy. Oh, you are so stupid.
我们两个都傻透了
Oh, we are both so stupid.
什么意思
What do you mean?
味道熟悉吗
Smell familiar?
不是吧
Oh no.
真是抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
不  是我抱歉
Oh, no, me. I am so sorry.
不  我对不起  我抱歉
No, I am sorry. I'm sorry.
我的上帝
Oh, my.
四个字母  "圈圈或圆圈"
Four letters, "circle or hoop."
-快响 见鬼了  -谢啦
-Ring, damn it, ring. - Thanks.
ring [rɪŋ] n. 戒指; 圆形; 铃声; v. 给…打电话; 响起铃声;
-你知道我们的电话坏了不  -什么
- Hey, you know our phone's not working? - What?
我想从咖啡店打给你  但没有回音
I tried to call you from the coffee shop. There was no answer.
我关机了
I turned it off.
老天爷啊  我关机了
Mother of God, I turned it off.
和你告诉她的一样
Just like you told her you did.
只是指出槽点何在
Just pointing out the irony.
point out 指出
irony [ˈaɪrəni] n. 讽刺; (出乎意料的)奇异可笑之处; 有讽刺意味的情况;
听着  我和对街门房谈过了
So listen, I went across the street to the doorman.
doorman [ˈdɔːrmən] n. (旅馆、剧院门口身着制服的)门厅侍者;
他告诉我那偷窥狂的名字  电话能借用吗
I got the peeper's name. Can I use the phone?
电话能借用吗
Can I use your phone?
请帮我查辛尼·马克斯的电话
Yeah, the number for a Sidney Marks, please.
"取暖设备"
"Heating device."
散热器
Radiator.
radiator [ˈreɪdieɪtər] n. 散热器
俩字
Five letters.
five letters本来是“5个字母”,翻译是根据中文改成“俩字”的
"热器"
"Rdtor."
不存在rdtor这个单词,Phoebe是为了符合5个字母的条件把radiator硬删减成rdtor
对  是辛尼吗
Yeah, is Sidney there?
你就是啊  辛尼是个女的
Oh, this is? Sidney's a woman.
是女的又怎样
So she's a woman, so what?
对  那又怎样
Yeah, so what?
听着  我住在对街
Look, I live across the street,
我注意到你拿望远镜偷窥
and I know all about you and your little telescope.
而且我很不喜欢你这样
And I don't appreciate it, OK?
appreciate [əˈpriːʃieɪt] v. 欣赏; 感激; 欢迎; 理解; 
对  我现在就看得见你  喂
Yeah, I can see you right now. Hello?
如果我想在室内只穿内裤  我不该感觉
If I wanna walk around my apartment in my underwear, I shouldn't have to feel like
underwear [ˈʌndərwer] n. 内衣裤
谢谢
Thank you.
那不是重点  重点是
That's not really the point. The uh, the point is, that
point [pɔɪnt] v. 指向; n. 观点; 重点; 
-我常举哑铃  偶尔也有...  -乔伊
- Well, mostly free-weights, but occasionally... - Joey!
free-weights 自由重量(包含哑铃、杠铃、药球、沙铃和壶铃)
occasionally [əˈkeɪʒnəli] adv. 偶尔地;
对  我邻居  对  黑褐色头发
Yeah, my neighbor. Yeah, the brunette.
brunette [bruːˈnet] n. 深褐色头发的白人女子;
她说你那天穿绿色套装很好看
She said you looked very pretty the other day in the green dress.
绿色套装  真的吗 
The green dress? Really?
对  她说你像英格丽褒曼
She said you looked like lngrid Bergman.
lngrid Bergman 一个美女明星
才没有
No.
-有空吗  -当然  
- Hey. Got a second? - Sure, sure.
进来  吧
Come on...in...
come on in 快点进来。come on表示“快点”,有点催促的意思
come in 进来,比较正式
你好  亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
你们来干什么
Oh, waht you, what you guys doing here?
我们是来和你分手的
We are here to break up with you.
你们两个一起
Both of you?
基本上我们认为你是个大烂人
Basically, we think you're a horrible human being,
你该遭天谴
and bad things should happen to you.
对不起  我是个白痴
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. God, I am so sorry.
我是个笨蛋  懦夫  我无法自拔
I'm a idot. I was weak. I couldn't help myself.
不管我做什么都是因为太爱你了
Whatever I did, I only did because I love you so much.
你说的是我俩谁
Uh, which one of us are you talking to there, Bary?
明蒂
Mindy.
当然是指明蒂  我一直深爱着明蒂
Of course, Mindy. It was always Mindy.
我们在这把椅子上做爱时也是吗
Even when we were having sex in that chair?
我发誓  不论我做什么我都想着你
I swear, whatever I was doing, I was always thinking of you.
拜托  第二回合时
Oh, please. During that second time,
你根本把她忘得一干二净了
you couldn't have picked her out of a lineup.
pick out 辨认出; 分辨出
lineup [ˈlaɪˌnʌp] n. 列队辨认;一组人;
你们做了两次
You did it twice?
第一次不算  你了解巴瑞的
Well, the first time didn't really count. You know, it was Barry.
亲爱的  甜心  再给我一次机会
Honey, babe, sweetheart, look. Just give me, give me another chance, OK.
babe [beɪb] n. 婴儿; 宝贝儿,心肝儿; 有魅力的年轻女子;
我们再重新来过  我们再到阿鲁巴岛去
We'll start over. We'll, we'll go back to Aruba.
范瑞柏医生  紧急状况
Dr. Farber, we've got an emergency here.
emergency [iˈmɜːrdʒənsi] n. 紧急情况;
强森·卡斯特兰诺被自己的牙套噎到了
Jason Castalano's choking on his retainer.
choke [tʃoʊk] n. 窒息; 哽噎声; v. (使)窒息,哽噎; 堵塞(通道、空间等); 
choke on 吃……噎到; 因……呛到
retainer [rɪˈteɪnər] n. 定金; 牙齿固位体;
天啊  我马上去  波尼斯
Oh, God. I'll be right there, Bernice.
求你了  求你别离开
Look, please, please don't go anywhere.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我们会在这儿的  恨你入骨
Okay, okay, and we'll be here, hating you.
看见他走出去时满身大汗没 
Did you see how he was sweating when he walked out of here?
sweat [swet] n. 汗水; v. 出汗; 流汗
这样吧  如果等下我骂得太久
Oh, listen honey, if I'm hogging the ball too much
hog [hɔːɡ] n. 猪 v.独占
这里用了跟球类运动有关的比喻,hog the ball意思是自己占着球而不传给别人,too much则表示时间久。Rachel意思是如果等下她骂Barry骂得太久让Mindy不耐烦了,Mindy也可以直接开骂
你也可以直接开始,骂他个狗血淋头
you just jump right in there and take a couple of punches.
punch [pʌntʃ] vt. 用拳猛击; n. 冲床; 重拳击打
jump right in在这里表示“直接加入谩骂”
take a couple of punches比喻“狠狠地言语攻击”
我跟你说  那感觉一定很爽
because I'm telling you, this feels great.
是吗  我还是想嫁给她
Yeah? I'm pretty sure I'm still gonna marry him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
明蒂  那家伙是个恶魔
Mindy, the guy is the devil.
devil [ˈdevl] n. 魔王; 魔鬼; 撒旦; 恶魔
是个衣冠禽兽
He is Satan in a smock.
Satan [ˈseɪtn] n. 撒旦; 魔鬼
in这里是“穿着”的意思
smock [smɑːk] n. (多为女性穿的)宽松式衬衫; 罩衣; 工作服;
我知道他并不完美
Look, I know he's not perfect.
但事实是  
But the truth is at the end of the day,
说到底我还是想当
I, I still really wanna be...
巴瑞·范瑞柏医生的
... Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber...
太太
... D.D.S.
DDS是Doctor of Dental Surgery(牙科医生)的缩写
我的天
Oh, God.
希望你能为我高兴
I hope you can find some way to be happy for me.
我希望你还愿意当我的伴娘
And I hope you'll still be my maid of honor.
我希望巴瑞不会在阿鲁巴岛将你宰了吃掉
And I hope Barry doesn't kill you and eat you in Aruba.
-你还好吗  -还好
- You okay? -Yeah.
-真的吗  -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
自从我在婚礼上抛下巴瑞
You know, ever since I ran out on Barry at the wedding...
我一直在想这决定是否正确
...I've wondered whether I made the right choice.
现在我知道了
And now I know.
我真为你高兴
I'm so glad.
好日子
Big day.
big day	大喜日子;重要的日子
我告诉你  花生先生的穿着比较讲究
All right, I'll give you this: Mr. Peanut is a better dresser.
dresser [ˈdresər] n. 碗橱; 穿着…的人
他有单片眼镜  高帽
I mean, he's got the monocle, he's got the top hat....
monocle [ˈmɑːnəkl] n. 单眼镜
你知道他是个男同志吗
You know he's gay?
你说清楚了  这是要帮花生先生出柜吗
I just wanna clarify this. Are you outing Mr. Peanut?
clarify [ˈklærəfaɪ] vt. 澄清; 阐明
out [aʊt] n. 出路; vt. 揭露,公布(同性恋者); adj. 已公开同性恋身份的; v. 揭露;
-钱德勒  -丹妮尔  嗨
- Chandler? - Danielle, hi.
各位  这是丹妮尔  丹妮尔  这是大家
Everybody, this is Danielle. Danielle, everybody.
你为何会出现在这儿
What are you doing here?
我一直打电话给你  结果我记错号码了
Well, I've been calling you, but it turns out that I had your number wrong.
最后总算问查号台知道你的号码
And when I finally got the right one from the information,
却没人接电话
there was no answer.
我想来看看你是否无恙
So I thought I'd come down here and make sure you were okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
或许我们改天可以见个面
Listen, maybe we could get together later?
这主意不错  我再打给你
That sounds good. I'll call you.
或是你打给我  都行
Or you call me, whatever, you know.
一言为定
You got it.
-再见了  各位  -再见
- Bye, everybody. - Bye.
-干得好  -第二次约会
- There you go. - Second date.
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
她好像很不错
She seems nice any enerything,
但她大老远来这儿
but the whole thing about her coming all the way down here...
只想确定我没事  有这必要吗
...just to see if I was okay? I mean, how needy is that?

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年7月2日 22:51:09
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/2357/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: