老友记-第一季第23集台词字幕剧本

avatar 老友记 老友记第一季评论1,4771字数 17075阅读模式
她还没来  她还没来
She's not here yet. She's not here.
她就要生下我的孩子  她却还没来
She's having my baby and she's not here.
我肯定一切都好
I'm sure everything's fine.
-她的羊水破了吗  -我不知道
- Has her water broken yet? - I don't know.
她和我通话时说她已分泌粘液
But when I spoke to her, she said she'd already passed the mucous plug.
pass [pæs] v. 通过; 传球; 排泄; n. 及格; 通过; 
mucous [ˈmjukəs] adj. 粘液的
plug [plʌɡ] n. 插头; 塞子; 
mucous plug n. 【医】 宫颈粘液栓
我们非得知道这些吗
Do we have to know about that?
乔伊  等到你有小孩时你会怎么做
Joey, what are you gonna do when you have a baby?
我会在等待室中分发雪茄
I'm gonna be in the waiting room, handing out cigars.
hand out 分发; 给予
cigar [sɪˈɡɑːr] n. 雪茄;
乔伊已经打定主意让他的孩子
Yes, Joey's made arrangements to have his baby
出生在50年代的电影场景中
in a movie from the '50s.
天啊  我真不敢相信
God, I don't believe this.
她有可能在出租车中分娩
I mean, she could be giving birth in the cab.
give birth 分娩
罗斯  放轻松
Ross, relax.
说不定就是第一次宫缩收二块钱
It's probably like $2 for the first contraction...
contraction [kənˈtrækʃn] n. 收缩; 挛缩; (尤指分娩时的)子宫收缩;
之后每收缩一次只收五毛
...and then 50 cents for each additional contraction.
additional [əˈdɪʃənl] adj. 附加的; 额外的
Rachel在开玩笑,说在出租车上生孩子的收费跟坐出租车一样,起步价2美元,之后每公里50美分
怎么了  钱德勒这样说就没关系
What, it's okay when Chandler does it?
你得选对时间
You have to pick your moments.
我错过了吗
Hi, did I miss it, did I miss it?
没有  她根本还没出现
No, she's not even here yet.
干嘛带吉他来
What's with the guitar?
我想我们大概会在这儿待一阵子
Well, I just thought we might be here for a while, so you know.
说不定有人想听歌
Things might get musical.
musical [ˈmjuːzɪkl] adj. 音乐的; 有音乐的
你到底跑哪儿去了
Hey, where the hell have you been?
我们在礼品店待了一会儿
We stopped at the gift shop.
我想买个填充玩偶  苏珊想买巧克力棒
I was looking at stuffed animals, and Susan wanted a Chunky.
stuff [stʌf] n. 东西; vt. 填满; 把…塞进(或填进);
chunky [ˈtʃʌŋki] adj. 粗重的; 大块的;
这里说的Chunky是雀巢的一款内含坚果的巧克力棒
老友记-第一季第23集台词字幕剧本
Chunky
苏珊想吃巧克力棒啊
Oh, Susan wanted a Chunky.
我们要有小宝宝  哪有时间吃棒棒
We're having a baby, ok, a baby, you don't stop for Chunkys.
我以前用过这句话做汽车贴纸
I used to have that bumper sticker.
bumper [ˈbʌmpər] n. (汽车头尾的)保险杠;
sticker [ˈstɪkər] n. 粘贴标签; 贴纸;
bumper sticker n. (贴在汽车后保险杠上、通常印有政治、宗教标语或幽默言语的)保险杠贴纸
I used to have that bumper sticker.这句话是什么意思?"I stop for X"(“我为 X 停车”)曾经是很流行的保险杠贴纸模式,好比下面图片的“I stop for unicorns”(我为独角兽停车。也就是说如果遇到独角兽我才会停车)。Ross上面说“you don't stop for Chunkys”,然后Chandler就顺势说他曾经用过"I stop for Chunkys"(我为巧克力棒停车)做汽车贴纸
老友记-第一季第23集台词字幕剧本
bumper sticker
懂我意思吗
You see what I mean?
-下车买巧克力棒  -别介意了  罗斯
- "Stopped for a Chunky." - Let it go, Ross.
-我多买了一个  要吗  -不要
- I got an extra one. You want this? - No.
我最爱的"父母团"准备如何
Hey, how's my favorite parenting team doing?
parenting [ˈperəntɪŋ] n. 养育; 抚养
弗兰兹布朗医生  你好
Dr. Franzblau. Hi.
我了解你们在考虑生宝宝的事
So, I understand you think you're having a baby.
看来你已怀胎九月了  这是好的开始
Well, I see you're nine months pregnant. That's a good start.
pregnant [ˈpreɡnənt] adj. 怀孕的
-你宫缩的情况如何   -我爱死了
- How are you doing with your contractions? - Oh, I love them.
每收缩一次都像是子宫里在狂欢
Each one's like a little party in my uterus.
uterus [ˈjuːtərəs] n. 子宫;
每4分钟一次  每次55秒
They're every 4 minutes, and last 55 seconds.
是59秒  石英表  赢你
59 seconds. Quartz, ha.
quartz [kwɔːrts] n. 石英;
石英表计时比较准确
瑞士石英表  休想
Swiss quartz, ha, ha.
Swiss [swɪs] adj. 瑞士的; n. 瑞士人;
-我能喝饮料吗  -冰沙  只能喝冰沙
- Am I allowed to drink anything? - lce chips. just ice chips.
chip [tʃɪp] n. 炸薯条; 碎屑,碎片; 筹码; 
ice chips 碎冰
-护士站有  -我去拿
- They're at the nurses' station. - I'll get it!
-不  我去拿  -别  我这就去
- No,I'll get it, I'll be right back. - No, I'm getting it.
嗨  我想你或许想喝点冰沙
Hi. Thought you might like some ice chips.
-谢谢  -如果还需要别的  我...
- Thanks. - And if you need anything else l...
我们还没见过吧
...do not believe we have met, hi.
我叫瑞秋·格林
I'm Rachel Green.
卡罗尔前夫妹妹的室友
I'm Carol's ex-husband's sister's roommate.
roommate [ˈruːmmeɪt] n. 室友; 
幸会  我是弗兰兹布朗医生
It's nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Franzblau.
你室友哥哥前妻的产科医生
I'm your roommate's brother's ex-wife's obstetrician.
obstetrician [ˌɑːbstəˈtrɪʃn] n. 产科医生;
真有趣
Oh, that's funny.
我想要个宝宝
I want a baby.
今晚不行亲爱的  明天我得早起
Not tonight, honey. I got an early day tomorrow.
起来  快点  我们去买咖啡
Get up. Come on. Let's get some coffee.
好吧  之前倒是没试过这样
Oh, okay, because we never do that.
Chandler在开玩笑,假装和Monica是夫妻,他们现在深夜还要喝咖啡,为的是马上造个孩子,说以前没试过这么晚还造孩子的
投篮  投  投  或是倒下也成  挺好
Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot. Or just fall down. That's good too.
shoot [ʃuːt] v. 发射; 射门; 
fall down 跌倒; 摔倒
-尼克斯迷吗  -对
- Knick fan? - Oh, yeah.
-天啊  他们烂透了  -听着  女士
- Oh, boy, do they suck. -Hey, listen, lady
看看你喜欢的尤恩
Look. Look at your man, Ewing.
好球  你知道吗
Nice shoot. You know what,
他就算站在船上往水里投球都不会中
He couldn't hit water if he was standing on a boat.
hit [hɪt] v. 打; 使(身体部位)碰上(某物); 击中;
He couldn't hit water if he was standing on a boat.这里的hit是“使身体碰到”的意思,整句话直译是“他就算站在船上身体也没办法碰到水”,船本来是在水上的,四周都是水,他想碰到水本身是非常简单的,但是这都做不到,说明他非常无能。所以这句话就是调侃Ewing球技非常烂。
-是吗  那你支持谁  -凯尔特人
- Oh yeah? And who do you like? - Celtics.
凯尔特人  他们连船都击不中  除非
Celtics? They couldn't hit a boat if
等等
Wait....
反正他们很烂  好吗
They suck, all right?
suck [sʌk] v. 吮吸; 恶心;
闭嘴  你知道吗  今年是重建年
Shut up. You know, it's a rebuilding year, you will...
rebuild [ˌriːˈbɪld] vt. 重建; 重组;
我帮你叫孩子爸爸去
Let me get the father.
来人啊  我们这儿需要个爸爸
Hey, we need, we need a father over here. Well, we need a father.
这孩子没有爸爸
There's no father.
-抱歉  -没关系  我没事
- Oh, sorry. - Oh, that's okay. I'm fine. I'm...
这边来
Okay. All right, right this way.
所有的孕妇似乎都往这儿走
All the other pregnant women seem to be going in here.
*他们小小的肉肉的手感很棒*
*They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch*
chubby [ˈtʃʌbi] adj. 胖乎乎的
*但不久他们会长大*
*But soon they'll grow up*
*对你恨之入骨*
*And resent you so much*
resent [rɪˈzent] vt. 怨恨; 愤恨
*现在他们对你大吼大叫*
*Now they're yelling at you*
yell [jel] v. 叫喊; 大喊; 吼叫
yell at sb 冲着某人大叫
*而你不知原因何在*
*And you don't know why*
*你只能哭啊哭啊哭个不停*
*And you cry and you cry and you cry*
*你只能哭啊哭啊哭个不停*
*And you cry and you cry and you*
-谢谢  罗斯  -我是付钱请你别唱了
- Thanks, Ross. - Yeah, I'm paying you to stop. OK?

OK.
看啊  是双胞胎  好可爱
Oh, look, twins. Hi, guys. Oh, cute, cute.
不公平
No fair.
我一个都没有  他们怎会有两个
I don't even have one. How come they get two?
-你也会有的  -是吗  什么时候
- You'll get one. - Oh yeah? When?
这样吧  如果我们到了40岁时都还单身
All right, I'll tell you what. When we're 40, if neither of us are married...
我们就在一起生个娃  如何
...what do you say you and I get together and have one?
为何我会到了40岁还单身
Why won't I be married when I'm 40?
不不不你误会了  只是个假设
Oh no no no. No, I just meant hypothetically.
meant [ment] adj. 原本打算的; v. 意思是; 打算; (mean的过去分词和过去式)
hypothetically [ˌhaɪpə'θɛtɪklɪ] adv. 假设地
-假设  为何我到了40岁还单身  -不是
- OK, hypothetically, why won't I be married when I'm 40? -No, no, no.
为什么  说真的  我不适合结婚吗
No, no, what is it? Seriously, is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me?
fundamentally [ˌfʌndəˈmentəli] adv. 根本上; 完全地;
unmarriable [,ʌn'mæridʒәbl] a. 不适于结婚的
怎么回事
Well?
我的老天  这降落伞是个背包
Dear God! This, this parachute is a knapsack.
parachute [ˈpærəʃuːt] n. 降落伞;
knapsack [ˈnæpsæk] n. 小背包;
This parachute is a knapsack(这降落伞是个背包)。这是西方一个著名的笑话,如果跳伞时发现自己背上的不是降落伞而是背包,那就死定了。Chandler是无法回答Monica的问题,所以只能用这个笑话来收场
看看你  盛装登场
Look at you, dressy-dress.
dressy [ˈdresi] adj. 漂亮雅致的; 穿着时髦的;
dress [dres] n. 连衣裙; 衣服; v. 穿衣服; 
你是回家换了衣服吗
Did you go home and change?
今天是个重要的日子  我想漂亮一点
Uh, well, it's an important day. I wanna look nice.
弗兰兹布朗医生来过没
Um, has Dr. Franzblau been by?
不  我还没见到他
No, I haven't seen him.
他在哪儿  他应该在这儿的
Where is he? He is supposed to be here.
万一宝宝需要他怎么办
What if the baby needs him?
瑞秋  你为什么这么喜欢医生
Rachel, what's the deal with you and doctors anyway?
难道你爸也是个医生
Is it like your, your father a doctor?
对  干嘛问
Yeah. Why?
没理由
No reason.
妈妈  我们都说好了
Mom, we've been through this.
不  我不找他
No, I am not calling him.
我不管这是不是他的孩子  他是个浑蛋
I don't care if it is his kid, the guy's a jerk.
jerk [dʒɜːrk] n. 混蛋;
不  我不是一个人  乔伊在这儿
No, I am not alone. Joey's here.
什么意思  乔伊什么
What do you mean "Joey who"?
-崔比安尼  -乔伊·崔比安尼
-Tribbiani. - Joey Tribbiani.
对  好  等等
Yes. Okay. Hold on.
她要跟你谈
She wants to talk to you.
拿着电话
Take the phone.
对  是我
Hi, yeah, it's me.
不  我们只是朋友
Oh, no, no, no, we're just friends.
对  我单身
Yeah, I'm single.
25岁
Twenty-five.
是个演员  喂
An actor. Hello?
-她不怎么爱讲电话  -是啊
- She's not much of a phone person. -Yeah.
phone person 爱讲电话的人
孩子的爸怎么了
So uh, so uh, what's the deal with this father guy?
如果有人在某处即将生下我的孩子
I mean, If someone was having my baby somewhere,
我会想知道的  你懂吗
I'd wanna know about it, you know?
尼克斯迷  我不在乎你如何身为人父
Hey, Knick fan, am I interested in your views on fatherhood? Um, no.
view [vjuː] n. 看法; 态度; 方式; 
fatherhood [ˈfɑːðərhʊd] n. 父亲的地位(或身份)
-或许我该走了  -或许你就应该
- Ok, uh, look, Maybe I should just go. - Maybe you should.
祝你好运
Good luck...
保重了
...and take care.
你知道凯尔特人队问题所在吗
You know what the Celtics problem is?
他们让球员掌控球队
They let the players run the team.
run [rʌn] v. 跑; 管理; 
-这绝对不是真的  -当然是
- That is so not true. - Oh, it is.
-才不是  -就是
- It isn't. - It is.
-深呼吸  -深呼吸
- Breathe. - Breathe.
breathe [briːð] v. 呼吸
你们会害死我的
You're gonna kill me.
-还15秒  14  13  12  -数快点
- Fifteen more seconds. 14, 13, 12. - Count faster.
count [kaʊnt] v. 计数; 数数; 计算; 把…算入
没事的  记住这样做全是为了裘帝
It's ok, just remember we're doing this for Jordie.
把注意力放在裘帝身上
Just keep focusing on Jordie.
-到底谁是裘帝  -你儿子
- Who the hell is Jordy? - Your son.
不不不  我儿子不能叫裘帝
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't have a son named Jordy.
我们商量好的  给他起名洁米
We all agreed, my son's name is Jamie.
洁米是苏珊第一任女友的名字
Well, Jamie was the name of Susan's first girlfriend...
所以我们决定还是用裘帝
...so we went back to Jordy.
你说什么呢  还是用裘帝
What, what, what do you mean, back to Jordy?
我们根本没讨论过裘帝
We never landed on Jordy.
land on 落到…上;使在…上登陆
我们只在弃用杰西  科德  迪伦后提到一下
We just passed by it during the whole Jesse-Cody-Dillon fiasco.
pass by 路过
这里passed by和上面landed on形成联系,他们取名字就像找一个地方,他们只是路过了Jordy,而没有登陆(在上面停留)
腿抽筋了
Ow! Leg cramp!
cramp [kræmp] n. 抽筋; 痛性痉挛; 
-我来了  -我来  我来处理
- I got it. - I got it. I'm doing it.
你能和她睡觉  抽筋得归我处理
You get to sleep with her. I get the cramps.
你不行
No, you don't.
够了  你们都给我出去
All right, that is it. I want both of you out.
-什么  是她引起的  -明明是他
- What? She started it. - He did.
我不管  我在这鼓劲儿生孩子
I don't care. I'm trying to get a person out of my body here...
你们却在帮倒忙  都出去
...and you're not making it any easier! Now go!
-真多谢你了  -看你干了什么
- Thanks a lot. - See what you did?
-听着  -出去
- Yeah, listen - Out!
深呼吸  深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
怎么了  有东西爆炸了
What is that? Something exploded.
explode [ɪkˈsploʊd] v. 爆炸; 爆裂
只是她的羊水破了  冷静点行吗
It's just her water breaking. Calm down, will you?
羊水破了  你什么意思  什么叫羊水破了
Water breaking, what do you mean? What's that, water breaking?
深呼吸  深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
算了吧  这都是你的错
Oh, please, this is so your fault.
fault [fɔːlt] n. 过错;责任; 缺点;
怎么成了我的错
How, how is this my fault?
没你的时候卡罗尔从不会把我赶出来
Look, Carol never threw me out of a room before you came along.
没我的时候卡罗尔没做过的事多了
Yeah? Well, there's a lot of things Carol never did before I came along.
想卖弄小聪明吗  刻薄女
You trying to be clever? A funny lady?
try to be clever 耍小聪明
你知道自己问题在哪吗  你太害怕我了
You know what your problem is? You're so threatened by me.
行了  我受够了  进去  快点
Hey. Okay, all right. That's it. Get in here. Come on, come on.
天哪  伙计们  我真不敢相信你们两个
My God, you guys. I don't believe you.
小宝宝们即将诞生在这栋建筑里
There are children coming into the world in this very building...
very [ˈveri] adv. 非常; adj. 正是的; 恰好的
他们听见的第一个声音不该是你们的吵闹声
...and your negative fighting noises are not the first thing they should be hearing.
negative [ˈneɡətɪv] adj. 消极的; 负面的
所以你们别再吵了  别吵了
So stop all the yelling! Just stop it!
听到没  苏珊
Yeah, Susan.
别再逼我发脾气  我不喜欢自己这声音
Don't make me do this again! I don't like my voice like this!
有件讽刺的事情  谁想听听
Okay, who wants to hear something ironic?
ironic [aɪˈrɑːnɪk] adj. 反语的; 讽刺的; (因出乎意料而)奇怪的,好笑的;
-救命  -来人啊
- Help! - Come on!
-我的宝宝要出生了  -有人吗
- I'm having a baby in there! - Hello!
-救命  -行了  大家退后
- Help! - Okay, everyone stand back.
stand back 后退
他们到了没有
Are they here yet?
不  亲爱的  还没到
No, honey, they're not,
但是别担心  我们会找到他们的
but don't worry, we are gonna find them,
找到之前  我们都会在这儿陪你的
And until we do, we are all here for you. Okay?
-好吗  -好的
-Okay? - Okay.
话说  你跟我讲的巴黎之旅真有趣
OK, anyway, you were telling me about Paris. It sounds wonderful.
有家超美味的糕饼店就在我住的宾馆隔壁
I really was, there was this great little pastry shop right by my hotel.
pastry [ˈpeɪstri] n. 油酥面团; 油酥糕点
加油  亲爱的
There you go, dear. You...
加油  莉迪亚  你办得到
Come on, Lydia, you can do it.
用力  用力  再加油
Push. Push him out, push him out. Harder, harder.
挤他  挤他  挤远远
Push him out, push him out. Way out.
我们抢到球动起来
Let's get that ball and really move.
我们...
Let's get
我只是  好吧  用力  用力  用力
I was just.. Yeah, okay. Push, push, push.
你想干嘛  把门吸开吗
What are you gonna do, suck the door open?
救命  救命
Help! Help!
*就在第二天  他们的尸体被发现*
*And they found their bodies the very next day*
*就在第二天  他们的尸体终于*
*And they found their bodies the very next...*
妈妈  一切顺利  真的
No, mom, everything's going fine. Really.
罗斯没问题
Yeah, Ross is great.
他在...反正不在这儿
He's...he's in a whole other place.
不  他不见了
No, he's gone.
不  你们不用飞回来  真的
No, you don't have to fly back. Really.
什么叫"这可能是你们唯一的机会"
What do you mean "This might be your only chance"?
住嘴好吗  我才26岁
Would you stop? I'm only 26.
我连要小孩的事都没想过
I'm not even thinking about babies yet.
-你上哪儿去了  -我刚生了个小孩
- Where have you been? - Oh, just had a baby.
恭喜 [希伯来语]
Mazel tov.
mazel tov 恭喜;祝你好运(希伯来语)
说不定  或许是一小时也可能是三小时
I don't know. Could be an hour, could be three.
但请放心  她的状况良好
But relax. She's doing great.
告诉我  你目前有对象吗
So, uh, tell me, are you currently involved with anyone?
currently [ˈkɜːrəntli] adv. 目前
involve [ɪnˈvɑːlv] vt. 涉及; 包含;
be involved with sb 和某人交往
没有  现在没有  你呢
No, no, not at the moment, I'm not, no. But, are, are you?
没有  我连约到女人跟我出去都很难
No, it's hard enough to get women to go out with me.
是啊我听说过  帅哥医生都不好找对象
Right. Yeah, heard that about cute doctors.
没有  真的  我想这是因为
No, no, really. I, I suppose it's because
suppose [səˈpoʊz] v. 认为,推断
我花了太多的时间在  你懂的
I spend so much time, you know...
在我的工作上
...where I do.
我试着不让工作影响我的生活
I try not to let work affect my personal life.
但是当你从事我这种工作的时候就很难
But it's hard when, when you do what I do. It's, like uh....
这样  举个例子  你从事什么工作
Well, for instance, what do you do?
我是服务生
I'm a waitress.
好的  你辛苦一天下班回家后  有时候
Okay, all right. Aren't there times when you come home at the end of the day
aren't there times when是there are times when的问句形式
there are times when = sometimes(有时)
aren't there times when(是不是有时)
会不会觉得
and you just like...
"如果我再看见一杯咖啡"
"If I see one more cup of coffee...."
这个医生的意思是他是做妇产科的,每天看到很多孕妇(以及孕妇下面),下班后不再想看到女人(或者女人下面)
我懂
Ahem. Yeah. Gotcha.
-我去看看你朋友  -去吧  没事
- I'm gonna check up on your friend. - Ok, that's fine.
check up on 检查
-你怎么知道我在这  -你妈打给我的
- So how'd you know I was even here? - Your mom called me.
这就是她吗
So is this her?
不  这是租来的
No, this is a loaner.
loaner ['loʊnə] n. 借出者;债权人;借用物
抱歉让你自己承担这一切
I'm sorry you had to do this by yourself.
我不是一个人
I wasn't by myself.
我有医生  护士和一个好心人
I had a doctor, a nurse and a helper guy.
helper [ˈhelpər] n. 帮手; 助手
你看到谁赢了比赛吗
So did you see who won the game?
尼克斯胜十分  他们真烂
The Knicks by 10. They suck.
也不算太烂啦
Eh, they're not so bad.
拜托  拜托
Come on. Come on.
可恶  可恶
Damn it. Damn it.
可恶  可恶...都是你的错
Damn it, damn it. This is all your fault.
这本该是我今生最快乐的日子
This is suppose be like the greatest day of my life, you know.
我儿子即将出世  我应该在那儿的
My son is being born, and I should be in there, you know.
而我却跟你一起被困在储物间里
Instead, I'm stuck in a closet with you.
closet [ˈklɑːzɪt] n. 贮藏室; 壁橱
我爱的女人今天要生孩子
The woman I love is having a baby today.
我和你一样期待已久
I have been waiting for this just as much as you have.
不不不  相信我
No no no believe me,
没人会像我这么期待  好吗
no one has been waiting for this as much as I have, okay?
你知道什么最讽刺吗
You know what's the funny thing is?
今天晚上  你们可以带着宝宝回家
When this day is over, you get to go home with the baby.
而我有什么呢
Okay, what does that leave me?
你是宝宝的父亲  每个人都知道
You get to be the baby's father. Everyone knows who you are.
我是谁  这世上有父亲节  母亲节
Who am l? There's Father's Day. There's Mother's Day.
却没有女同志节
There's no Lesbian Lover Day.
每天都是女同志节
Every day is Lesbian Lover Day.
这真是好极了
This is so great.
你愿意解释一下吗
You wanna explain that?
我是说  你们知道  我从小就被爸爸抛弃
I mean, well, 'cause when I was growing up, you know, my dad left,
然后我妈过世  我继父入狱
...and my mother died and my stepfather went to jail.
stepfather [ˈstepfɑːðər] n. 继父;
jail [dʒeɪl] n. 监狱;
我这些父母加在一起也没法给我足够的爱
So, I barely had enough pieces of parents to make one whole one.
barely [ˈberli] adv. 仅仅; 几乎没有
如今这个宝宝
here's this little baby
他有三个父母亲  对他宠爱至深
who has like three whole parents who care about it so much that
甚至为谁能爱他最多而争吵
they're fighting over who gets to love it the most.
而他根本还未出世
...and it's not even born yet.
他真是  真是全天下最幸福的宝宝
It's just, it's just the luckiest baby in the whole world.
抱歉  你们刚在吵架
I'm sorry. You were fighting.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
-我确信他们会来的  -他们不会错过的
- I'm sure they'll be here soon. - Yeah, honey, they wouldn't miss this.
放轻松  才开了九公分
Relax. You're only at 9 centimeters,
centimeter [ˈsɛntəˌmitər] n. 厘米; 公分
宝宝刚到"零号位"
and the baby's at zero station.
指胎儿头部刚到达坐骨棘
你真要吓到我了
Hey, you are really frightening me.
有人帮我吗  她想掏出我的心脏
Somebody wanna help me? Trying to rip out my heart.
rip [rɪp] v. 裂开; 撕破
这下可好  有人看见乳头吗
That's great. Anybody seen a nipple?
nipple [ˈnɪpl] n. 乳头
十公分  开始用力
All right, ten centimeters. Here we go.
好了亲爱的  该用力了
All right, honey, time to start pushing.
但他们还没来
But they're not here yet!
-抱歉  我可没法让宝宝等  -上帝啊
-I'm sorry, I can't tell the baby to wait for. - Oh, God.
-通气口开了  -看啊  我是本
- Okay, got the vent open. - Hi, I'm Ben.
vent [vent] n. 通风孔
我是医院工人本
I'm hospital worker Ben.
本来拯救世界了
It's Ben to the rescue.
rescue [ˈreskjuː] vt. 营救; n. 救援; 营救;
本  准备好没  脚给我
Ben, you ready? All right, give me your foot.
数到三  本  一  二  三
On three, Ben. One, two, three.
加油  本  这就对了  本
Come on, Ben. That's it, Ben.
你看见什么
What do you see?
苏珊  我貌似看到漆黑的通气孔
Susan, I see what appears to be a dark vent.
等等
Wait.
没错  真是漆黑的通气孔
Yes, it is, in fact, a dark vent.
菲比  门开了  门开了
Pheebs, it's open. It's open.
等等  你们把腿忘了
Wait. You forgot your legs.
-用力  用力  -我们来了  我们来了
- Push. Push. - We're here. We're here.
你们上哪儿去了
Where have you been?
说来话长  亲爱的
Long story, honey.
卡罗尔  你得不断用力  用力再用力
Carol, I need you to keep pushing. I need...I need...
抱歉  这能给我吗
Excuse me, can I have this?
行了  行了  这里人有点太多了
All right, all right, there's a few too many people in this room
待会儿还要多一个
There's about to be one more.
所以如果你不是产妇前夫
So anybody who's not an ex-husband
或者同性伴侣  都先出去
or a lesbian life partner, out you go.
out you go 出去;走开
-再见了  -祝你好运  伙计
- Bye-bye. - Good luck, you guys.
我问你  必须得是卡罗尔的同性伴侣吗
Let me ask you, do you have to be Carol's lesbian life partner
Chandler可能是想问如果是Ross的同性伴侣(也就是Chandler自己)能不能留下来
出去
Out.
好了  他露头了  出来了
All right, he's crowning. Here he comes.
crown n. 王冠  vt. 为…加冕;(分娩时婴儿的头部)在出来之前完全出现在阴道口中
让我看看  我得看看  一定得看
Let me see, I gotta see, I gotta see.
看到头了
A head.
好大的头  卡罗尔  你怎么办到的
It's huge. Carol, how are you doing this?
别帮倒忙
Not helping.
你做得很好  你做得很好
You're doing great, you're doing fine.
-喂  -哦  对不起
- Hello? - Oh, sorry.
你看见什么  你看见什么
What do you see? What do you see?
我看到头  肩膀出来了
We got a head. We got shoulders.
胳膊出来了  看看这些小手指
We got arms, we got... Oh, look at the little fingers.
小胸脯  小肚子
A chest and a stomach...
chest [tʃest] n. 胸部
是个男孩  百分百男孩
...and it's a boy, definitely a boy, all right.
definitely [ˈdefɪnətli] adv. 肯定
腿  膝盖还有脚
Ok, legs, knees and feet.
knees [niːz] n. 膝; 膝盖
他出来了
He's here.
他是个人
He's a person.
-看啊  -他看起来像谁
- Look at that. - What does he look like?
像我叔叔艾德  被果冻包着
Kind of like my Uncle Ed, covered in Jell-O.
Jell-O ['dʒeloʊ] n. 果冻;
真的吗
Really?
各位  他好漂亮
You guys, he's beautiful.
谢了  菲比
Thanks, Pheebs.
不准吵架  但我们还得给他取个名字
No shouting, but we still need a name for this little guy.
shout [ʃaʊt] v. 呼喊; 叫; 嚷; 大声说
-本如何  -我喜欢本
- How about Ben? - I like Ben.

Ben.
这名字不错  你们之前怎么没提过
Ben's good. How come you never mentioned Ben before?
mention [ˈmenʃn] vt. 提到; 说到;
刚想出来的
We just cooked it up.
cook sth up 虚构, 编造, 造出, 伪造
我们刚才不在就是想名字去了
That's what we were off doing.
be off 离开
-我们能进来吗  -当然  请进
- Can we come in? - Yeah, come on.
我知道  我知道
I know. I know.
各位  向你们介绍一个人
Everybody, there's someone I'd like you to meet.
-他叫本  -嗨  本
- This is Ben. - Hi, Ben.
本  这是大家
Ben, this is everybody.
苏珊  他长得真像你
Susan, he looks just like you.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊  真没想到我们之中有人生宝宝了
Oh, God, I can't believe one of us actually has one of these.
我知道  我还没长大呢
I know. I still am one of these.
罗斯  我能抱抱他吗
Ross, Can l?
好  当心头  你得...
Okay, the head, the head. You gotta....
你好本  
Hi Ben,
我是你姑姑莫妮卡  没错
Hi, I'm your Aunt Monica. Yes,I am.
我就是你姑姑莫妮卡
I'm your Aunt Monica.
我会永远给你准备口香糖的
I will always have gum.
在美国,很多老一辈的姑姑阿姨、奶奶外婆会经常给孩子口香糖作为礼物,只要孩子向她们要她们就会给。Monica说“I will always have gum”意味着她会永远爱他

Ben...
我要你知道  有的时候
... I want you to know that there may be some times when I uh...
我可能不在  就像这样
... I may not be around like this.
但我永远都会回来
But I'll still always come back...
像这样
...like this.
有些时候  我会离开久一点
And sometimes, I may be away longer...
像这样
...like this.
但我还是会回来
But I'll still always come back...
像这样
...like this.
有时候  我要你到三垒的位置
And sometimes, I'll want you to steal third
steal third在这里是指steal third base(偷三垒,棒球或垒球术语)
我会这样
and I'll go like this:
偷垒时,事先要与击球员用暗号联系,密切配合
他太神奇了
He is so amazing.
对  我明白  你看他
Yeah, I know. Look at him.
本  本  嗨  小本
Ben, Ben, hey Ben.
没反应  我想这名字不适合他
Nothing. I don't think that's his name.
看  他闭上眼睛了
Oh, look, look, he's closing his eyes.
看  他张开眼睛了
Oh, look, he's opening his eyes.
他不怎么动弹  是不是
He doesn't do much, does he?
的确  他也就这几个动作
Nope, this is pretty much it.
-你们想喝咖啡吗  -好
- You guys wanna get some coffee? - Yeah.
待会儿见
I'll see you guys later.
看  他又闭上眼睛了
Oh, look, He's closing his eyes again.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
avatar
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年7月6日 20:58:57
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/2766/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: