老友记-第一季第4集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论1,2121字数 16936阅读模式
-好嘛  -菲比
- Alright. - Phoebe?
好了好了  如果有一天我变得无所不能
Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day,
omnipotent [ɑːmˈnɪpətənt] adj. 万能的; 无所不能的; 全能的;
我想要
I would want, um,
世界和平  不再有饥饿
world peace, no more hunger,
雨林不再遭受破坏
good things for the rain-forest...
还有更大的胸部
And bigger boobs!
boob [buːb] n. (女人的)乳房
好吧  你把我的愿望也说了
Yeah, see... you took mine.
钱德勒  你呢
Chandler, what about you?
如果有一天我变得全能
Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day,
我要让自己变得永远全能
I'd... make myself omnipotent forever.
看吧  总有这样的人
See, there's always one guy.
"给我一个愿望  我就要更多的愿望"
"If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes."
-嘿  乔伊  -嘿  哥们
- Hey, Joey. - Hey, Buddy.
乔伊  如果你变得全能  你会怎样
Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
omnipotent音似impotent(阳痿)
impotent [ˈɪmpətənt] adj. 无能为力的; 阳痿的; 不起作用的; 性无能的;
omnipotent [ɑːmˈnɪpətənt] adj. 万能的; 无所不能的; 全能的;
大概是自杀吧
Probably kill myself!
什么
..Excuse me?
如果我的"二弟"死了
Hey, if Little Joey's dead,
我也没理由活下去了
then I got no reason to live!
乔伊  是"全能"
Joey, uh- Omnipotent.
Omnipotent(全能)音似I'm impotent(我阳痿)
你吗  罗斯  对不起
You are? Ross, I'm sorry.
她是怎么办到的
How does she do that?
我在公共场合根本睡不着
I cannot sleep in a public place.
你看她睡得  那么安祥
Would you look at her? She is so peaceful.
怎么了
Oh! What what what!
没事  你只是又打瞌睡了
It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off again.
nod off [nɑːd ɔːf] (尤指不打算入睡时)打瞌睡,打盹儿;
你是怎么了
What's going on with you?
-我昨晚没睡好  -为什么
- I got no sleep last night! - Why?
我奶奶交了一个新男友
My grandmother has this new boyfriend,
他俩在床上翻来覆去  而且他们还耳聋
and they're both kind of insecure in bed. Oh, and deaf.
insecure [ˌɪnsɪˈkjʊr] adj. 缺乏信心的; 无把握的; 不安全的; 无保障的; 不牢靠的;
insecure in bed 在床上翻来覆去
于是两人一直不断地
So they're constantly, like,
constantly [ˈkɑːnstəntli] adv. 不断地; 一直; 始终;
互相确认对方是否尽兴
having to reassure each other that they're having a good time.
你根本不晓得有多吵
You have no idea how loud they are!
如果你愿意  今晚可以跟我和瑞秋睡
Well, if you want, you can stay with Rachel and me tonight.
谢了
Thanks.
95  96  97
...Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-seven.
我说得没错吧
See, I told you!
从我的住处到这儿  不到一百步
Less than a hundred steps from our place to here.
你可真够闲的
You got way too much free time.
way 这里是形容词,表示程度“很”
嘿  寿星佬在啊
Hey! Here's the birthday boy!
罗斯  瞧  冰球赛门票
Ross, check it out. Hockey tickets,
hockey [ˈhɑːki] n. 曲棍球;
游骑兵队与企鹅队  今晚在公园球场
Rangers-Penguins, tonight at the Garden,
我们要带你去看
and we're taking you.
生日快乐  老兄
Happy birthday, pal!
我们爱你  伙计
We love you, man.
有意思  我的生日在七个月前
It's funny, my birthday was seven months ago.
所以呢
So?
一定是你们多了一张票
So, I'm guessing you had an extra ticket
无法决定谁能带女伴去?
and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date?
我们不是悲观之人
Well, aren't we Mr. "The glass is half empty."
英语里有一句大多数人都知道的话:Is the glass half empty or half full?(半杯水是半空还是半满?)A pessimist says the glass is half empty but an optimist says that it is half full.(悲观主义者会说杯子是半空,而乐观主义者会说是半满)。因此 Mr. "The glass is half empty."就是“悲观先生”的意思。
天啊  今天是20号  10月20号吗
Oh my God, oh-Is today the twentieth, October twentieth?
我刚才还希望你没想起来
Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't remember.
20号有什么不对劲吗
What's wrong with the twentieth?
万圣节的前十一天
Eleven days before Halloween..
所有的好戏服都被抢走了
all the good costumes are gone?
今天是我第一次和卡罗尔
Today's the day Carol and I first..
完成了肌肤相亲的肉体接触
consummated our physical relationship.
consummate [ˈkɑːnsəmət , ˈkɑːnsəmeɪt] vt. 通过性交使(婚姻或两人的关系)圆满。
physical relationship 肉体关系; 肉体接触
上床
Sex...
我不去看球赛了
You know what, I-I'd better pass on the game.
pass这里是“不做”的意思,“I'll pass”也是常见的表达,意为"我不要;跳过"(《越狱》第一季里有这个表达)
我还是回家
I think I'm just gonna go home
思念我的前妻和她的同性爱人吧
and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.
去他的冰球  我们回去一起想吧
The hell with hockey, let's all do that!
the hell with 和 to hell with 意思相同,都是“让...见鬼去”的意思。to hell with是原始表达,the hell with本身是错的,但是现在也被广泛接受
罗斯  振作一下
Come on, Ross!
你  我  乔伊  冰球  纯爷们之夜
You, me, Joey, ice, guys' night out,
给力吧  大个儿
come on, what do you say, big guy,
-你打算干吗  -我不知道
- What are you doing? - I have no idea.
拜托  罗斯
Come on, Ross!
好吧  或许比赛能让我暂时忘记这个
Alright, alright, maybe it'll take my mind off it.
-但你要帮我买个大手指  -没问题
- Do you promise to buy me a big foam finger ? - You got it.
foam [foʊm] n. 泡沫橡胶; 海绵橡胶; 泡沫
big foam finger 泡沫做的大手指
有的字幕为big thumb finger是不对的
老友记-第一季第4集台词字幕剧本
big foam finger
看看看  我的第一份薪水
Look-look-look-look-look,my first pay check!
pay check 工(付)薪支票;
看看这框框上面有我的名字
Look at the window, there's my name!
是我
Hi, me!
我记起拿到第一份薪水的那一天
I remember the day I got my first pay check.
矿场塌陷  八人惨遭活埋
There was a cave-in in one of the mines, and eight people were killed.
cave-in n. (突然的)塌陷,坍塌,倒塌
你在矿场工作
Wow, you worked in a mine?
我在冰雪皇后工作  干嘛问
I worked in a Dairy Queen, why?
老友记-第一季第4集台词字幕剧本
Dairy Queen 冰雪皇后
真叫人兴奋  我赚来的
God, isn't this exciting? I earned this.
每天擦桌子  热牛奶
I wiped tables for it, I steamed milk for it,
这真是太
and it was totally...
不值得了
not worth it.
社保是谁
Who's FICA?
FICA:Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) tax 。是收入税的一种,是美国政府强制征收的税种。为退休、残疾、死亡工人的子女支付的联邦基金。FICA税用于维持社会保险和医疗。
为什么他能拿走我所有的钱
Why's he getting all my money?
钱德勒  你看嘛
I mean, what- Chandler, look at that.
没那么糟
Oh, this is not that bad.
就第一份薪水而言  你已经算不错了
Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job.
单靠它就够你过日子了
You can totally, totally live on this.
是嘛
Yeah, yeah.
-对了今天你服务得超棒  -没错
- Oh, by the way, great service tonight. - Oh! Yeah!
去看球
Hockey!
看球  看球
Hockey! Hockey.
瑞秋
Rachel?
天呀
Oh my God!
我发誓在《野生王国》节目中
I swear I've seen birds
鸟类也是这么欢腾的
do this on Wild Kingdom.
什么风把你们吹来的
What are you guys doing here?
我们到市区逛街
Well, we were in the city shopping,
你妈说你在这工作  居然是真的
and your mom said you work here, and it's true!
瞧瞧你穿围裙的样子
Look at you in the apron.
apron [ˈeɪprən] n. 围裙; (机场的)停机坪
好像在演戏一般
You look like you're in a play.
看看你哟
Look at you,
肚子这么大了  我简直不敢相信
You are so big I can't believe it!
我知道  我怀孕了
I know. I know! I'm a duplex.
duplex [ˈduːpleks] 双层公寓。有的字幕组把‘I'm a duplex.’翻译成“我怀了双胞胎”不准确,应该是“我是双层楼公寓”,我和我的baby各住一层,但是有几个baby是不一定的。
你近来可好
So what's going on with you?
你猜我爸现在正和谁合伙经营呢
Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm?
人家现在也是好事将近哟
And while we're on the subject of news..
快看快看  我有手肘
Look, look, I have elbows!
波利特将球传给李奇
...Poulet passes it up to Leetch!
李奇看见梅西耶有空档  一记妙传
Leetch spots Messier in the crease- there's the pass!
crease [kriːs] n. 折痕; 褶痕
我们先暂停一下
We'll take a brief time out
time out (球类比赛中的)暂时休息,(工作时的)工间休息;超时
梅西耶正停下来看女鞋
while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.
那一夜卡罗尔穿着那种靴子
Carol was wearing boots just like those the night
就在我们的第一次  
that we- we first-
老实说  她压根就没脱下鞋
you know. Fact, she, uh- she never took'em off,
took'em 为took them 在剧中的发音
因为我们  对不起
cause we-we- Sorry. Sorry.
又干嘛
What?
桃核
Peach pit.
干吗  小兔子
Yes, Bunny?
在这里,Chandler 故意表现得好像他和Ross在约会一样,Ross叫他“Peach pit”,他则叫Ross 'Bunny'。Bunny在英语里是典型的用来称呼情侣的昵称。
桃核  那天晚上  我们曾经
Peach pit. That night we, uh- we had-
吃了桃子
Peaches?
事实上是油桃  但基本上  
Actually, nectarines, but basically...
nectarine [ˈnektəriːn] n. 油桃(桃的变种,果皮光滑);
可能是桃子
Could've been a peach.
然后我们穿上衣服  而我
Then, uh, then we got dressed, and I-I...
我送她到公车站牌
I walked her to the- the bus stop...
我没事
I'm fine.
那女人的屁股和卡罗尔的一样
Hey, that woman's got an ass like Carol's!
什么
What?
我以为我们在找东西呢
Thought we were trying to find stuff.
好了  你们快点跟我讲八卦
So come on, you guys, tell me all the dirt!
dirt [dɜːrt] 尘土;流言蜚语
最大的八卦还是你在圣坛前抛下巴瑞
Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar!
-好了  我们来谈点正经的  -好吧
- Alright. Let's talk reality for a second. - Okay.
你打算何时回家
When are you coming home?
什么  我不回家
What? Guys, I'm not.
拜托  我们是好姐妹
Come on, this is us.
我不回家
I'm not!
这就是我现在做的事
This is what I'm doing now.
我有这份工作
I've got this job.
当女服务生
Waitressing?
我不只是当女服务生
Okay, I'm not just waitressing.
我  我
I'm... I, um...
我在特价牌上写下每日特餐
I write the specials on the specials board,
而且  我还
and, uh.... and I, uh...
拿掉瓶中枯死的花朵
I take the dead flowers out of the vase.
还有
Oh, and, um,
有时阿特勒还会让我
Sometimes Artelle lets me
在饼干上涂上巧克力酱 
put the little chocolate blobbies on the cookies.
chocolate blobbies的意思是:巧克力酱,blobbies原型是blobby,意思是满是滴状斑点的
你妈没有跟我们提过巧克力酱
Well. Your mom didn't tell us about the blobbies.
瑞秋  和朋友聊得如何
Hey, Rach. How was it with your friends?
好吧
Okay!
想喝杯"醉生梦死"鸡尾酒吗
How would you like some Tiki Death Punch?
里面是什么
What's that?
-有郎姆酒  还有  -好
- Weeeell, it's rum, and- - Okay.
rum [rʌm] n. 朗姆酒(一种用甘蔗汁酿制的烈性酒);
既然菲比今天要来过夜
We thought since Phoebe was staying over tonight
我们会举办一次睡衣派对
we'd have kinda like a slumber party thing.
slumber [ˈslʌmbər] n. 沉睡; 睡眠;
我们准备了八卦杂志
We got some trashy magazines,
trashy [ˈtræʃi] adj. 蹩脚的; 无价值的;
曲奇饼  还有扭扭乐
we got cookie dough, we got Twister...
dough [doʊ] n. 面团
twister [ˈtwɪstər] n. 旋风; 龙卷风;
TWISTER (扭扭乐)来自美国著名的孩之宝玩具公司的产品之一
老友记-第一季第4集台词字幕剧本
Twister 扭扭乐游戏
我带了"手术"游戏来
Ooh! Ooh! And I brought Operation!
不过我把镊子弄丢了  所以没法做手术
But, um, I lost the tweezers, so we can't operate.
tweezer [ˈtwizər] n. 镊子; 镊子钳;
但我们可以做术前准备
But we can prep the guy!
prep [prep] v. 把…准备好; 预备; 为(患者)做手术准备;
瑞秋  是信用卡那边打来的
Uh, Rach, it's the Visa card people.
天哪  问他们想干嘛
Oh, God, ask them what they want.
请问有什么事吗
Could you please tell me what this is in reference to?
好  稍等
Yes, hold on.
他们说你的账户有问题
Um, they say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
可是  我已好几个星期没刷卡了
But I haven't used my card in weeks!
问题就出在这儿
That is the unusual activity.
他们想知道你是否没事
Look, they just wanna see if you're okay.
他们想知道我是否没事
They wanna know if I'm okay.
他们想知道我是否没事  我想看看
Okay... they wanna know if I'm okay, okay, let's see.
那个叫社保的把我的钱全拿走了
Well, let's see, the FICA guys took all my money,
我认识的朋友不是结婚
everyone I know is either getting married,
就是怀孕  或升职
or getting pregnant, or getting promoted,
而我却在端咖啡
and I'm getting coffee!
而且还不是端给自己喝
And it's not even for me!
如果这样叫没事的话
So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay,
就告诉他们我没事  好吗
then you can tell them I'm okay, okay?
瑞秋刚出去  你能再打来吗
Uh- Rachel has left the building, can you call back?
好吧  来  我们玩扭扭乐吧
Alright, c'mon! Let's play Twister!
对不起  借过
Sorry, sorry....
怎么了  你和卡罗尔那一夜还有冰吗
What? There was ice there that night with Carol?
有塑胶座位  四千名愤怒的匹兹堡球迷
Plastic seats? Four thousand angry Pittsburgh fans?
不  其实我想说
No, actually I was just saying
我们可能不会坐在一起
it looks like we're not sitting together.
既然你提了  没错  那一夜有冰
But now you mention it, there was ice there that night...
当时是第一次霜冻
It was the first frost...
坐下吧  老实坐下  坐
C'mon, sit. Just sit down, sit.
你应该感到自豪才对
You should feel great about yourself!
你正在学习了不起的独立生活
You're doing this amazing independence thing!
莫妮卡  这有什么了不起的
Monica, what is so amazing?
我放弃了  几乎所有的一切
I gave up, like, everything.
结果为了啥
And for what?
你和杰克没两样
You are just like Jack.
楼下的杰克吗
...Jack from downstairs?
不  是杰克与魔豆
No, Jack and the Beanstalk.
beanstalk [ˈbiːnstɔːk] n. 豆茎;
那个杰克呀
Ah, the other Jack.

Yeah, right!
他放弃某些东西  但是得到了魔豆
See, he gave up something, but then he got those magic beans.
他起床后  发现窗外有棵大树
And then he woke up, and there was this, this big plant
充满了一切的未知和可能
outside his window, full of possibilities and stuff..
他住在一个村庄
And he lived in a village,
你也住在富人村
and you live in the Village..
好吧  可是菲比  杰克放弃了一头牛
Okay, but Pheebs, Pheebs, Jack gave up a cow.
我放弃了一位牙医
I gave up an orthodontist.
我知道  我并不喜欢他
Okay, I-I-I know, I know I didn't love him-
杰克可很爱那头牛
Oh, see, Jack did love the cow.
可我的人生本来是被计划好的
But see, it was a plan.
曾经非常地清楚
Y'know, it was clear,
每一步都很有条理
and everything was figured out.
figure out 想出; 理解; 弄清
可现在所有的事都
And now everything's just kinda like...
-不顺利  -对
- Floopy? - Yeah.
floopy 混乱,糟糕,不顺利
不是只有你才这样
So what, you're not the only one.
我们也常不知自己何去何从
I mean, half the time we don't know where we're going.
你得仔细想清楚
You've just gotta figure at some point
自然就能步上轨道 
it's all gonna come together,
come together 达到(某状况,尤指坏的局面)
这样才能  诸事顺利
and it's just gonna be...un-floopy.
真能拼
Oh, like that's a word.
好吧莫妮卡  但如果无法步上轨道呢
Okay, but Monica, what if-what if it doesn't come together?
菲比
...Pheebs?
因为你我不喜欢这个问题
Oh, well.... 'cause..... you just...I don't like this question.
瞧如果我们没拿到魔豆吗
Okay, see, see, you guys, what if we don't get magic beans?
只拿到一般的豆子呢
I mean, what if all we've got are... beans?
干掉他
Get him!Get him ! Get him! Get-
笑不出来了吧老兄
YESSS! Not laughing now, are ya pal!
你明白了吧,那正是你需要的 
You got it, buddy, that's all you need,
一群以棍子互打的无齿之徒
a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.
-快传快传  -他有空档
- Pass it! Pass it! - He's open!
射门  射门  射门
Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
瞧  我们上电视了
Hey, look, we're on that TV thing!
打扰一下
Excuse me?
上面说如果对这条巧克力糖
It says to call this number
不能百分百满意  就可以拨这个号码
if you're not completely satisfied with this candy bar.
我不是百分百满意
Well, I'm not completely satisfied.
这是紧急事件
Listen, it's kind of an emergency.
我想你很清楚
Well, I guess you know that,
否则我们就不会在这儿了
or we'd be in the predicament room.
predicament [prɪˈdɪkəmənt] n.困境,尴尬的处境。医院有emergency room,也就是“急诊室”,没有所谓的‘predicament room’,predicament 比 emergency 程度轻 ,Chandler 故意在开玩笑说如果不是紧急情况他们就去“困境室”而不来“急诊室”了
等等  拿去填资料
Hold on. Fill these out,
坐在那儿填
sit over there.
我不想惹麻烦好吗
Look, I don't wanna make any trouble, okay,
可我现在很疼  我脸被打歪了
but I'm in a lot of pain here, alright? My face is dented.
dent [dent] vt. 使凹陷; 使产生凹痕
dented [ˈdentɪd]
你得照顺序来
Well, you'll have to wait your turn.
大概要等多久
Well, how long do you think it'll be?
随时都会
Any minute now.
真是对不起
I'm so sorry, you guys.
我不是存心让你们不开心的
I didn't mean to bring you down.
bring down 使某人不高兴或者情绪低落;使某人失去权力
不  你说得对
No, you were right.
我的人生毫无计划
I don't have a plan.
-送披萨的  -感谢上帝吃的终于来了
- Pizza guy! - Thank God. Food.
-菲比  -干吗
- Phoebe? - What?
你有计划吗
Do you have a plan?
我的字典里没有这个词
I don't even have a 'pl'.
您好  一份披萨  蘑菇  青椒和洋葱的
Hi, one, uh, mushroom, green pepper and onion?
不  这不是我们点的
No, no, that's not what we ordered...
我们点的是脱脂脆皮加倍芝士口味
We ordered a fat-free crust with extra cheese.
fat-free [ˌfæt ˈfriː] adj. 不含脂肪的;
crust [krʌst] n. 地壳; 面包皮; 糕饼(尤指馅饼)酥皮; 
-你不是乔·史蒂法诺普洛吗  -不是
- Wait, you're not 'G.Stephanopoulos?' - No.
惨了  我爸一定会宰掉我的
Oh, man, my dad's gonna kill me!
等等  你是说乔·史蒂法诺普洛
Wait! Did you say 'G.Stephanopoulos?'
对  他住对街 
Yeah. This one goes across the street,
我一定是送错了
I must have given him yours.
哦  笨啊  笨啊
Oh, bonehead, bonehead!
bonehead [ˈboʊnhed] 笨蛋,傻瓜
慢着  是不是那个矮小的地中海人
Wait, was this a-a small mediterranean guy
mediterranean [ˌmedɪtəˈreɪniən] adj. 地中海的;
一脸聪明相  长得挺英俊的那个
with curiously intelligent good looks?
intelligent [ɪnˈtelɪdʒənt] adj.	聪明的; 智能的
对  应该就是他
Yeah, that sounds about right.
他是不是穿着超帅的蓝西装和销魂的领带
Was he wearing a stunning blue suit? And-and a power tie?
stunning [ˈstʌnɪŋ] adj.	惊人的; 令人震惊的; 极有魅力的
领带是用来投射能力的重要标志。而最标准的战斗格领带,就是所谓的Power Tie。Power Tie的作用是用来增强气势,让人可以占得优势或者显示权力。
不  他只围一条浴巾
No, pretty much just a towel.
上帝呀
Oh God.
所以你们想退货  是吧
So you guys want me to take this back?
开什么玩笑
Are you nuts?!
这可是乔治·史蒂法诺普洛的披萨
We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza!
-菲比  -干吗
- Uh, Pheebs? - Yeah?
乔治·史南法洛普斯是谁[瑞秋口误]
Who's George Snuffalopagus?
大鸟的朋友
That's Big Bird's friend.
Rachel口误,把政治人物George Stephanopoulos念成Georege Snuffleupagus。在美国家喻户晓的儿童节目《芝麻街》内,大鸟一直幻想出来的好朋友,就叫做Snuffleupagus,是一只可爱的大象。
老友记-第一季第4集台词字幕剧本
Big Bird and Snuffleupagus
我看见披萨
I see pizza!
让我看  让我看一下  让我看一下
Oh, I wanna see! Let me see! Let me see!
喂  我们到底在偷窥谁啊
Hello? Who are we spying on?
你知道那个白宫顾问吗?  克林顿的助选员
You konw the White House adviser? Clinton's campaign guy?
campaign [kæmˈpeɪn] n. 运动(为社会、商业或政治目的而进行的一系列有计划的活动); 
他有迷人的头发  性感的微笑
The one with the great hair, sexy smile,
屁股特别得翘
really cute butt?
他啊  那个小个子
Oh, him, the little guy?
我好喜欢他
Oh, I love him!
等等  我看一个女人
Ooh, wait... wait, I see a woman.
拜托告诉我  那是他妈
Tell me it's his mother.
绝对不是他妈
Definitely not his mother.
哦不  慢着  她走了过来
Oh, no, oh wait, she's walking across the floor..
她走啊   走啊
she's walking... she's walking..
她是去拿披萨的
she's going for the pizza-
喂  那不是给你的  贱货
Hey, that's not for you, bitch!
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇; 讨厌的女人
抱歉  我们已等了一个小时
Excuse me, look, we've been here for over an hour,
许多情况比我朋友轻的人都走了
and a lot of people less sick than my friend have gone in.
那个脚趾上挂东西的  他和谁睡觉啊
I mean, that guy with the toe thing? Who's he sleeping with?
toe [toʊ] n. 脚趾;
拜托朵拉  别生气
Oh, come on Dora, don't be mad...
我知道我们都说了伤害彼此的话
I know we both said some things we...didn't mean,
但那不意味着我们不再爱着对方
but that doesn't mean we still don't love each other.
我想她不会再理我了
Y'know, I feel like I've lost her..
-灯还关着  -是啊
- Light still out? - Yeah.
或许他们在打盹儿
Oh. Maybe they're- napping.
[næp] vi. 打盹; 小睡(尤指日间);
拜托  他们在做爱
Oh please, they're having sex.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你们认为乔·史蒂法诺普洛是什么样的人
So, what do you think George is like?
我认为他很害羞
I think he's shy.
真的
Yeah?
对  我觉得你必须主动勾引他
Yeah. I think you have to draw him out.
draw out draw sb out:勾引,将某人约出来
之后他就会渐渐显露出兽性  
And then- when you do- he's a preppy animal.
preppy [ˈprepi] n. 预备学校学生
preppy animal 这是美语中的一句slang,指的是大学预科班新生,而大学新生通常都打扮的衣冠楚楚,所以这个俚语指的就是打扮的很正经地大学新生,表面文雅,热情起来就变野兽了
拜托
Come on,
我记得月光透过窗户照进来
I remember the moonlight coming in through the window-
她的脸庞光彩照人
and her face had the most incredible glow.
incredible [ɪnˈkredəbl] adj. 不能相信的; 难以置信的
对  月亮  光彩  梦幻的感觉
Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical feeling,
你说过了  谁能拿点止痛药来吗
you did this part- Could I get some painkillers over here, please?
他说得对  你够了没
He's right, enough, already.
今天有什么大不了的
What is the big deal about today?
你和她第一次上床  又怎样
So you slept with her for the first time, so what?
之后的七年你一直都和她上床
You slept with her for seven years after that.
事情没那么简单
Look, it's just a little more complicated
那么问题出在哪儿
Well, what? What? What is it?
她把你甩了  她爱上女人
That she left you? That she likes women?
她为一个爱女人的女人而离开你
That she left you for another woman that likes women?
大声点  行吗
Little louder, okay,
12楼有个昏迷的人
I think there's a man on the twelfth floor in a coma
coma [ˈkoʊmə] n. 昏迷;
还没听清楚你的话
who didn't quite hear you...
然后呢
Then what?
我和卡罗尔的第一次
My first time with Carol was...
是我的第一次
my first time...
什么
What?
我的第一次
It was my first time.
和卡罗尔
With Carol?
这么说你这辈子只睡过一个女人
So in your whole life, you've only been with one?
天啊  看冰球赛真是个错误
Whoah, boy, hockey was a big mistake!
本来今晚我们可以干很多事
There was a whole bunch of stuff we could've done tonight!
好好  我有了
Okay. Okay, I got one.
还记得我做的那个素食派吗
Do you remember that vegetarian pate
pate [peɪt] n. 鱼酱,肉酱(用作冷盘,涂于面包等上);
你很喜欢吃的那个
that I made that you loved so much?
其实那蔬菜的名字是鹅
Well, unless goose is a vegetable...ha haaaah!
好吧  行
Okay, fine, fine.
现在我不会因为跟杰森·赫尔利
Now I don't feel so bad about
上过床而那么为难了
sleeping with Jason Hurley.
什么  你和杰森上过床
What?! You slept with Jason?
那时你们已经分手了
You'd already broken up.
多久之后
How long?
几小时
Just a couple hours.
真棒啊
Oh, that's nice!
对了对了  我也有了
Okay, okay, okay, I got one!
管他的 情人节汤米·罗勒森放在你
Anyway. The Valentine Tommy Rollerson left
储物箱的东西其实是我放的
in your locker was really from me.
locker [ˈlɑːkər] n. 储物柜
什么
Excuse me?!
你以为他真会送你东西
Hello? Like he was really gonna send you one?
她那时候真是个“大”女孩
She was a big girl.
这里的big girl是指Monica在小时候很胖
是吗  “大”女孩
Really. Well, at least big girls
至少不会在七年级时还尿裤子
don't pee in their pants in seventh grade!
pee [piː] vi. 撒尿;
当时因为我在笑啦  是你逗得
I was laughing! You made me laugh!
他来了  他来了
There he is! There he is!
在哪儿
Where?
我们看了一整夜的地方
Right- where we've been looking all night!
他真帅
He is so cute!
乔治  亲爱的  扔掉浴巾
Oh, George, baby, drop the towel!
对  快拿掉  拿掉浴巾  拜托
Yeah, drop it! Drop the towel! Please drop the...
你能相信他只和一个女人上过床吗
Man. Can you believe he's only had sex with one woman?
这样很好啊
I think it's great.
甜蜜又浪漫
Y'know, it's sweet, it's romantic...
真的吗
Really?
才怪  这家伙是怪胎  我鄙视他
No, you kidding? The guy's a freak. I judge him.
freak [friːk] n. 怪胎; 怪人
-老兄  -嗨
- Hey, man, buddy. - Hi.
真够帅气的
Oh, that's attractive.
你在"沉默的羔羊"里演得真好
Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs.
Silence of the Lambs 《沉默的羔羊》 一部改编自托马斯·哈里斯同名小说的惊悚电影
快承认吧  再怎么说  你今晚很开心
Oh come on, admit it! All things considered, you had fun tonight.
开心  哪里开心
Fun? Where was the fun?
告诉哪一点值得我开心
Tell me specifically,which part was the fun part?
我的冰球在哪儿
Where's my puck?
puck [pʌk] n. (冰球运动使用的)冰球
在那小孩手里
Oh, ah- the kid has it.
孩子
The kid...?
不好意思  那个球是我的
Excuse me, uh, that's, that's my puck.
我找到的
I found it.
先到先得  后到没得
Finders keepers, losers weepers.
keeper [ˈkiːpər] n. 保管人; 看守人; 
weep [wiːp] v. 哭泣
weeper n. 哭泣者
争气点  伙计
You gotta do it, man.
是吗  我是橡皮你是胶  不管咋样
Oh yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever?
rubber [ˈrʌbər] n. 橡胶; 橡皮;
glue [ɡluː] n. 胶; 胶水;
我做不到
Can't do it.
-把球还我  -不还
- Listen, uh- give me back my puck. - No.
-还我  过来  给我  -不给不给
- 'Yes', how about. Come here. Give me! - No.
喂喂  我的急诊室不准闹事
Hey! Hey! No roughhousing in my ER!
roughhouse [ˈrʌfhaʊz] v. 打闹; 玩闹;
打闹; 玩闹; ER(Emergency Room) 急诊室
把球给我
GIVE ME MY PUCK!!
那才叫好玩
...Now that was fun.
莫妮卡  右脚  红色
Okay, Monica Right foot red.
本来可以玩大富翁的
Could've played Monopoly, but nooooo.
monopoly [məˈnɑːpəli] n. 垄断; “大富翁”(棋类游戏,游戏者以玩具钞票买卖房地产);
谢了
Thanks.
菲比  右手  蓝
Okay, Pheebs Right hand blue.
喂  瑞秋  信用卡那边打来的
Hello? Oh, uh, Rachel, it's the Visa card people.
好  你能代替我吗
Oh, okay. Will you take my place?
好  我是瑞秋
Alright. Yes, this is Rachel.
不是
Nooo!
喂  对  我知道我很久没用了
Hello? Oh, yeah, no, I know, I-I haven't been using it much.
谢谢  我没事  真的
Oh, well, thanks, but, I'm okay, really.
绿色  到绿色那里
Green. To the green.
我得到魔豆了
I've got magic beans.
当我没说
Never-never mind.
左边  左边
To the left, to the left- aww!
我很好
Ohhh.... I'm fine.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年5月11日 08:58:01
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/360/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: