老友记-第一季第5集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论1,035字数 17365阅读模式
别纠结了好吗  这又没什么大不了的
Would you let it go? It's not that big a deal.
没什么大不了  这太神奇了
Not that big a deal? It's amazing.
你们只不过是用手伸进去鼓捣几下
Ok, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver,
然后啪一下  文胸就从袖子里抽出来了
and bam, a bra right out the sleeve.
sleeve [sliːv] n. 袖子
好吧  据我所知
All right, as far as I'm concerned,
稍微接近的程度男生都没办法做到
there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close.
我说得对不对
Am I right?
拜托  男生可以站着尿
Come on! You guys can pee standing up.
我们行吗  我倒要试试看
We can? All right, I'm trying that.
知道什么最令我嫉妒吗
Ok, you know what blows my mind?
blow [bloʊ] v. 吹; 刮;炸开
blow sb's mind 使某人感到极度兴奋、震惊、激动、羡热、恐惧等
女人随时都可以看自己的胸部
Women can see breasts any time they want.
breast [brest] n. (女子的)乳房
只需低头就看到
You just look down and there they are.
真搞不懂你们怎么会有心工作
How you get any work done is beyond me.
知道我搞不懂什么吗
Oh, ok, you know what I don't get?
男人可以做许多下流的事却能毫不在乎
The way guys can do so many mean things, and then not even care.
女人能多重高潮
Multiple orgasms!
multiple [ˈmʌltɪpl] adj. 数量多的
orgasm [ˈɔːrɡæzəm] n. 性高潮;
了不起  周末夜
So, Saturday night,
疯狂夜  约会夜
the big night, date night,
周末夜  周末夜
Saturday night, Sat-ur-day night!
-没计划是吧  -一个都没有
- No plans, huh? - Not a one.
连和珍妮斯分手的打算都没有
Not even, say, breaking up with Janice?
对对对  闭嘴
Oh, right, right, shut up.
钱德勒  没有人喜欢分手
Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone.
但你还是要做呀
You just gotta do it.
我知道  但是真的很难  我的意思是
No, I know, but it's just so hard, you know? I mean,
你坐在她身旁  而她却一无所知
you're sitting there with her, she has no idea what's happening,
最后你终于鼓起勇气
and then you finally get up the courage to do it,
courage [ˈkɜːrɪdʒ] n. 勇气; 
当你将纸条递给她的那一刻
and there's the horrible awkward moment
真的非常尴尬
when you've handed her the note.
那你干嘛要和她分手
Why do you have to break up with her?
男人一点  不再打电话就行了
Be a man, just stop calling.
如果你愿意  我和你一起分吧
You know, if you want, I'll do it with you.
谢了  可我觉得她会以为咱俩演戏蒙她
Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're ganging up on her.
gang [ɡæŋ] n. 帮派; 一帮 v. 使结成一帮
gang up on 联合起来对付,结成一帮对付;
不  我的意思是你和珍妮斯分手
No, I mean you break up with Janice
我和托尼分手
and I'll break up with Tony.
-托尼  -你要和托尼分手
- Tony? - Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?
对  我知道  他人很好
Yeah, I know, he's sweet,
但我觉得没意思了  明白吗
but it's just not fun anymore, you know?
我不知道问题是在于我
I don't know if it's me,
还是他的绝食抗议  我也不知道
or his hunger strike, or, I don't know.
还有人需要什么吗
Does anybody want anything else?
对了  上星期你们做的
Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty,
巧克力坚果派特好吃
chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing.
nutty是nut的形容词形式,表示“坚果的,含有坚果的”;chocolatey是chocolate的形容词形式,表示“巧克力的,含有巧克力的”;cakey是cake的形容词形式,表示“蛋糕的,像蛋糕一样的”
没事  算了  我不要了
Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.
怎么啦  一脸不高兴的样子
What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?
scrunchy  ['skrʌntʃi] n. (包)布发箍,布发圈
也有的字幕为scrunchie,两个本身都是布发箍的意思
Phoebe比较奇怪,所以也会说很多奇怪的话,这里用scrunchy应该是说Rachel愁眉苦脸,脸跟布发箍一样皱
老友记-第一季第5集台词字幕剧本
scrunchy,scrunchie,布发箍
是我爸  他要买奔驰敞篷车给我
It's my father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.
Mercedes [mərˈseɪdiz] 梅赛德斯奔驰(全称Mercedes-Benz,中国一般叫奔驰,英美德等国家一般简称Mercedes)
convertible [kənˈvɜːrtəbl] n. 敞篷车
那人真叫我生气呢
That guy, he burns me up.
burn sb up的字面意思是“把某人点燃了”,引申为“使得某人发怒”
如果我搬回家  就可以得到奔驰
Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home.
太可恶了  他称我为"年轻的女士"
Oh, it was horrible. He called me young lady.
我也受不了我爸这样叫我
Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that.
他是不是又唠叨你不适合在这里之类的话
Did he give you that whole "You're-not-up-to-this" thing again?
对  而且这次是迪斯科加长版
Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got the extended disco version,
disco [ˈdɪskoʊ] n. 迪斯科
带着三重唱说  "你永远不能自立"
with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own".
choruses [ˈkɔːrəsɪz] n.	副歌; 合唱曲; 合唱团
three choruses 三重唱; 
make it 做成
on one's own 靠自己的力量
嘿  乔伊
Hi, Joey.
天呀  安吉拉
My God, Angela.
被你甩掉显然对她大有好处
Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her.
agree with 这里是“使(某人)过得更好”的意思。还有类似的例子:That meal didn't agree with me, I do not feel well. 吃了这顿饭让我很不舒服。
你想过去吗
Are you gonna go over there?
不想  想  不想
No, yeah, no,
待会再说  我不想显得太急色
ok, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager.
eager [ˈiːɡər] adj. 渴望的
一只羊  两只羊
One Mississippi, two Mississippi,
Mississippi [ˌmɪsɪˈsɪpi] n. 密西西比(1.美国南部之一州,略作 Miss.;2.美国一河名,注入墨西哥湾)
Mississippi本是“密西西比”,但在美国,特别是美国南部,经常用读Mississippi来计时,因为Mississippi读出来大概为1秒
三只羊  这样显得比较酷
three Mississippi. That seems pretty cool.
安吉拉
Hey, Angela.
-乔伊  -你可真漂亮
- Joey. - You look good.
因为我穿了一件很显胸的裙子
That's because I'm wearing a dress that accents my boobs.
accent 强调,突出;boob 女人的乳房
看得出来
You don't say.
You don't say 表达惊讶的情感,可以翻译为“不会吧,不是吧,我的天哪”
瑞秋  你呢  今晚有何节目
So, uh, Rachel, what are you, uh, what're you doing tonight?
精彩丰富  我要和莫妮卡去洗衣店
Oh, big glamour night. Me and Monica at Laundorama.
glamour [ˈɡlæmər] n. 吸引力,魅力;
big glamour night 应该是“魅力之夜”,也就是“精彩丰富,激动人心的夜晚”。Laundorama 连锁洗衣店品牌
想知道有个巧合吗
You uh, you wanna hear a freakish coincidence?
freakish [ˈfriːkɪʃ] adj. 古怪的; 怪异的
coincidence [koʊˈɪnsɪdəns] n. 巧合
猜猜谁也要去洗衣店
Guess who's doing laundry there too?
-谁  -我
- Who? - Me.
这还不明显吗
Was that not clear?
何不让我跟你们一起  在那里见
Hey, why don't, um, why don't I just join you both, there?
你的公寓不是有洗衣间么
Don't you have a laundry room in your building?
有  我的公寓是有洗衣间
Yes, I do have a laundry room in my building,
不过那儿有老鼠
um, but there's a rat problem.
它们显然对烘干纸很感兴趣
Apparently they're attracted to the dryer sheets,
apparently [əˈpærəntli] adv. 显然地;
它们进去时还好  出来是却毛绒绒的
and you know, they're going in fine, but they're coming out all....fluffy.
fluffy [ˈflʌfi] adj. 毛茸茸的
-7点左右见  -好吧
- Anyway, say, sevenish? - Sure.
-ish 大致有"大概,左右"的意思,比如“sevenish” 七点左右,“pinkish”类似于粉色的颜色
免了  乔伊  我现在和鲍勃交往
Forget it Joey. I'm with Bob now.
鲍勃  谁是鲍勃
Bob? Who the hell's Bob?
鲍勃特别好
Bob is great.
聪明  成熟  又有真正的工作
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job.
sophisticated [səˈfɪstɪkeɪtɪd] adj. 复杂的; 精密的; 见多识广的; 水平高的;
而你一个月面试三次
You, you go on three auditions a month
audition [ɔːˈdɪʃn] n. (拟进行表演者的)试演,试唱,试音
还管自己叫演员
and you call yourself an actor,
-但是鲍勃  -拜托
- but Bob... - Come on,
我们在一起时很开心啊
we were great together.
不只是寻欢作乐  我们也聊得来
And not just at the fun stuff, but like, talking too.
没错  不过抱歉  乔伊
Yeah, well, sorry, Joe.
你曾说我们当朋友就好  那么
You said let's just be friends, so guess what?
什么
What?-
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
好吧好吧  那么
Fine, fine, so,
我们四个何不今晚一起出去吃个饭
why don't the four of us go out and have dinner together tonight?
就像朋友一样
You know, as friends?
哪四个
What four of us?
你和鲍勃  我和我的女友
You know, you and Bob, and me and my girlfriend, uh, uh,
莫妮卡
Monica.
莫妮卡  他绝对适合你  算了吧
Monica, I'm telling you, this guy is perfect for you.
自从见过你那个打嗝能
Forget it. Not after your cousin
惊天地泣鬼神的表哥  你就别妄想了
who could belch the alphabet.
belch [beltʃ] v. 打嗝;
alphabet [ˈælfəbet] n. 字母表;
belch the alphabet 直译是“打嗝打出字母表”,所谓打嗝会嗝出字母,就是指有些无聊的人,会故意打一个长长的嗝,然后会利用打嗝发出字母的音,有一些很厉害又没事的无聊人,真的有办法用打嗝从A念到Z。其实这是一个很粗俗又没教养的行为,而美国人会觉得这样做的人是“红脖子”redneck,这个字代表“美国南方乡下作粗活的人”,是一种很鄙视性的说法
没骗你  他真的很棒  他叫鲍勃
Come on. This guy's great. His name's Bob.
安吉拉的  哥哥
He's Angela's... brother.
聪明  成熟  又有真正的工作
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job.
而我一个月面试三次
Me, I go on three auditions a month
还自称是演员  可鲍勃
and call myself an actor, but Bob is...
我的天哪
Oh, god help us.
-什么  -丑裸男在铺厨房瓷砖
- What? - Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile.
tile [taɪl] n. 瓦片; (贴墙或铺地用的)瓷砖
我在求你帮忙
Look, I'm asking a favor here.
如果我能为安吉拉的哥哥做点事
You konw, I'm thinking if I do this for her brother,
或许她会回到我身旁
maybe Angela will come back to me.
你是怎么了
What's going on here?
你约会的女人多了去了
You go out with tons of girls.
我知道  可是  
I know, but.
我犯了天大的错误
Look, I made a huge mistake.
我不该和她分手
I never should have broken up with her.
愿意帮我吗  求求你
Will you help me? Please?
好  再见
Ok, bye. Well,
莫妮卡不能去了  现在只剩我和瑞秋
Well, Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel.
等等  老兄
Oh. Well, hold on there, camper, you sure
camper [ˈkæmpər] n. 露营者。Ross拿着个篓子,像去露营一样,Chandler故意开玩笑叫他'camper'
你确定自己好好想过这种情况了吗
you've thought this thing through?
去个洗衣店而已  基本不用动脑子想
It's laundry. The thinking-through is pretty minimal.
thinking-through是think through的名词形式,think through是“深思熟悉,考虑周到”的意思
minimal [ˈmɪnɪməl] adj.	最小的; 极小的; 极少的
-你是说只有你和瑞秋两个  -对
- See, it's just you and Rachel, just the two of you? - Yeah.
这叫约会  你们要去约会
This is a date. You're going on a date.
不对
Nuh-uh.

Yuh-huh.
Nuh-uh和Yuh-huh分别为由'No和'Yes'变来的语气词
你说我该怎么办
So what're you saying here?
该再刮刮胡子或挑瓶美酒啥的吗
I should shave again, pick up some wine, what?
shave [ʃeɪv] v. 刮胡子; 剃(须发)
或许你该再考虑  你的脏内衣裤
Well, you may wanna rethink the dirty underwear.
rethink [ˈriːθɪŋk , ˌriːˈθɪŋk] v.重新考虑
这基本算是她第一次欣赏到你的内衣裤吧
This is basically the first time she's gonna see your underwear?
难道你想给她一种邋遢的印象吗
You want it to be dirty?
不想
No.
还有衣物柔顺剂
Oh, and uh, the fabric softener?
fabric [ˈfæbrɪk] n. 织物; 布料
softener [ˈsɔːfnər] n. (硬水)软化器; (衣物的)柔顺剂
我的"衣柔"牌柔顺剂有什么问题
Ok, ok, now what is wrong with my Snuggles?
snuggle [ˈsnʌɡl] v. (使)依偎,紧贴,蜷伏;
Snuggle 熊宝贝是源自美国及加拿大以泰迪熊作为吉祥物的洗衣精系列
老友记-第一季第5集台词字幕剧本
Snuggle
这代表我敏感体贴  温和宽厚  就像
What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know,
sensitive [ˈsensətɪv] adj. 敏感的; 体贴的
一只温和  毛毛的大熊
like a warm, fuzzy bear.
fuzzy [ˈfʌzi] adj. 模糊的; 覆有绒毛的; 毛茸茸的
好吧  我在路上再买个别的
All right, I can pick something else up on the way.
这才对嘛
There you go.
there you go 就是这样的,你做对了
谢谢  那个鲍勃长什么样
Thank you. So what does this Bob guy look like?
个子是高还是矮
Is he tall? Short?
是的
Yep.
什么
Which?
什么什么
Which what?
你从未见过鲍勃  对不
You've never met Bob, have you?-
-对  可他  -天哪
- No, but he's... - Oh my God,
乔伊  这家伙可能会超级
Joey, for all we know this guy could be horribly...
嘿  乔伊
Hey, Joey.
超级吸引人  我闭嘴就是了
...horribly attractive. I'll be shutting up now.
attractive [əˈtræktɪv] adj. (事物)有吸引力的
他们在哪儿  他们在哪儿
Where are they? Where are they?
感觉真好  我们俩从未独处过
This is nice. We never do anything just the two of us.
对  或许明天我们可以租辆车
It's great. Maybe tomorrow we can rent a car
撞几只小狗
and run over some puppies.
run over 轧过;碾过
puppy [ˈpʌpi] n. 小狗
我不想那样
Eww, I don't wanna do that.
-她来了  -祝你有个愉快的分手
- Here we go. - Ok, have a good break-up.
-珍妮斯  -上帝啊
- Hey, Janice. - Oh, my God,
真高兴你打电话给我
I am so glad you called me.
我从来没有过如此悲惨的一天
I had the most supremely awful day.
supremely [suːˈpriːmli] adv. 极其; 极为;
这可不太好
Hey, that's not good.
一杯浓缩咖啡  一杯拿铁  谢谢
Can I get an espresso and a latte over here, please?
espresso [eˈspresoʊ] n. 意式浓缩咖啡; 
latte [ˈlɑːteɪ] n. 拿铁(一种加热奶的浓咖啡)
我们刚去摄影店把照片取了回来
We got the proofs back from that photo shoot, you know,
photo shoot 照片拍摄(的工作室);'proof'在这里指'photo proof',可以理解为照片样张,一般比较小并且上面有水印
就是那家有很多小蔬菜的店
the one with the little vegetables.
总之  照片烂透了
Anyway, they pretty much sucked,
我的整个下午就这样毁了
so, I blew off the rest of the afternoon,
然后我去逛街  就为你买了
and I went shopping...and I got you...
我找找  我找找  我找找
I'm looking, I'm looking, I'm looking,
我为你
I got you...
-什么  -什么
- What? - What?
什么啊  你帮我买什么了
What... did you get me there?
我帮你买这个
I got you...these.
波波鹿袜子
Bullwinkle socks.
Bullwinkle 波波鹿
Bullwinkle J. Moose是1959-1964年ABC网络动画电视连续剧《 Rocky and His Friends》中的一个虚构人物
老友记-第一季第5集台词字幕剧本
Bullwinkle 波波鹿
真可爱
That's so sweet.
我知道你已经有了飞天鼠
Well, I knew you had the Rockys,
老友记-第一季第5集台词字幕剧本
Rocky 松鼠洛奇(也叫飞天鼠)
所以我想你可以穿一双飞天鼠
and so I figured, you know, you could wear Bullwinkle and Bullwinkle,
或穿一双飞天鼠
or you could wear Rocky and Rocky,
或混着穿  一脚鹿一脚鼠  随便你
or, you can mix and match, moose and squirrel. Whatever you want.
moose [muːs] n.	驼鹿(产于北美; 在欧洲和亚洲称为麋鹿)
我再去叫一杯浓缩咖啡
Well, I'm gonna get another espresso.
还要拿铁吗
more latte?
不用了  我的还没喝完
No, no, I'm still working on mine.
就这样
That's it?
对  真的很难
Yeah, it was really hard.
是么  那个拥抱看起来还真绝情呢
Oh, yeah, that hug looked pretty brutal.
hug [hʌɡ] v. 拥抱;
brutal [ˈbruːtl] adj. 残酷的
你又不是当事人
Ok, you weren't there.
借过  让开  让开
Come in through. Move, move.
不好意思  这台洗衣机是我用的
Oh, 'Excuse me. I was kinda using that machine.
是吗  不过现在不是了
Yeah, well, now you're kinda not.
但是我占位置了  我放了篮子在上面
But I saved it. I put my basket on top.
-抱歉  这是你的篮子吗  -对
- Oh, I'm sorry, is that your basket? - Yeah.
真漂亮  但是我没看到肥皂泡沫
It's really pretty. Unfortunately, I don't see suds.
suds [sʌdz] n. 肥皂泡沫; 啤酒
什么
What?
没肥皂泡沫就不算占位  懂吗
No suds, no save. Ok?
怎么了
What's goin' on?-
没什么
Hi, uh, nothing.
那个凶婆娘抢了我的洗衣机
That horrible woman just took my machine.
你有把篮子放上面吗
Was your basket on top?
有  但是没有肥皂泡沫
Yeah, but, there were no suds.
-然后呢  -没肥皂泡沫就不算占位啊
- So? - Well, you know, no suds, no save.
没肥皂泡沫?
No suds?
不好意思等一下  这是我朋友要用的
Excuse me, hold on a second. This's my friend's machine.
喂喂喂  她的东西没在里面
Hey, hey, hey, her stuff wasn't in it.
喂喂喂  你明知规矩不是这样的
Hey, hey, hey, that's not the rule and you know it.
表演结束
All right, show's over.
没什么好看的
Nothing to see here.
洗衣服吧
Ok, let's do laundry.
这简直是太神奇了
That was amazing.
我连多点的汤都不敢退
I can't even send back soup.
因为你是个即温柔又可爱的
Well, that's because you're such a sweet, gentle,
你要不要  你得用洗衣粉
uh...Do you, uh, do you...Oh, hey, uh you must need detergent.
那是什么
What's that?
乌伯维斯   新产品  德国牌子
Uberveiss. It's new, it's German,
清洁力超强
it's extra-tough.
extra-tough 其中'extra'表示“额外的,外加的”;tough [tʌf] adj. 强韧的;extra-tough 表示“超强的”
瑞秋  你要不要分开洗
Rach, do you uh, are you gonna separate those?
上帝啊  我是不是像洗衣大白痴
Oh God. Oh, am I being like a total laundry spaz?
spaz [spæz] n. 笨蛋
我得用一台洗衬衣
I mean, am I supposed to use like one machine for shirts
用另一台洗裤子吗
and another machine for pants?
你从未没洗过衣服吗
Have you, have you never done this before?
不是我  但我认识这样洗衣的人
Well, not myself, but I know other people that have.
好吧  被你发现了
Ok, you caught me.
这次是我的"处次"洗衣日
I'm a laundry virgin.
别担心  我会选用"轻柔循环"模式
Uh, well, don't worry, I'll use the gentle cycle.
gentle cycle 洗衣机洗衣的其中一种模式,可翻译为“轻柔绞洗”
好吧  你得用一台洗你
Ok, um, basically you wanna use one machine for
全部的白衣  明白吗
all your whites, Ok?
另一台  洗其他颜色的衣服
a whole other machine for your colors,
第三台洗你的  你的
and then a third for your uh, your uh,
私密小件  比如文胸和内裤之类的
delicates, and that would be your bras and your under-panty things.

delicate [ˈdelɪkət] adj. 精致的; 精美的 n. 精细衣物
panty [ˈpænti] n. 女性内裤;under-panty 内裤(男女)
好  那这些棉质的白色内裤怎么洗
Ok, Well, what about these are white cotton panties.
与白衣一起还是贴身衣物
Would they go with whites or delicates?
那个啊  那个随便你
Uh, that, that, that would be a judgment call.
judgment call 主观判断,主观决定
他好可爱
He is so cute.
你们在哪儿长大
So, where did you guys grow up?
-布鲁克林  -克利夫兰
- Brooklyn Heights.- Cleveland.
怎么会这样呢
Ha...How, how did that happen?
哎哟
Oh my God.
我突然有种往下坠落的感觉
What? I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling.
但是没有
But I'm not.
你和安吉拉在一起
So, you and Angela, huh?
差不多吧
Yep. Pretty much.
你真幸运
You're a lucky man.
知道我最想念她什么
You know what I miss the most about her?
她轻啃东西的声音
That cute nibbly noise she makes when she eats.
nibble [ˈnɪbl] v. 小口咬 nibbly 为 nibble的副词形式
好像是快乐的小松鼠或是鼬
Like a, like a happy little squirrel, or, or a weasel.
weasel [ˈwiːzl] n. 鼬; 黄鼠狼;
我倒是没注意过
Huh, I never really noticed.
以后注意听
Oh, yeah, yeah, listen for it.
莫妮卡  莫妮卡挺不错的
Monica, Monica is great.
没错  不过不会维持很久
Yeah, yeah, she is, but it's not gonna last.
她心有余而我力不足
She's too much for me in bed.
在床上
Sexually.
我得告诉你  鲍勃简直是太棒了
I've gotta tell you, Bob is terrific.
可不是吗
Yeah, isn't he?
isn't he 在这里连读、弱读、略读成innee
能遇上这么聪明幽默
It is so great to meet a guy who is smart and funny,
心理年龄能超过八岁孩子的男人可真棒
and has an emotional age beyond, like eight.
知道吗  他的床上功夫更是一流
You know what else? He's unbelievable in bed.
我哥连他什么时候破的处都没告诉过我
Wow. My brother never even told me when he lost his virginity.
virginity [vərˈdʒɪnəti] n. 处女状态; 童贞
挺好的
Huh. That's nice.
你能办到的
Ok, you can do this.
这就像是撕绷带一样
It's just like pulling off a Band-aid.
Band-aid [ˈbænd eɪd] n. 邦迪创可贴、绷带
明白吗  快速揭开  露出伤口
Ok? Just do it really fast, and then the wound is exposed...
快走
Go, go.
珍妮斯  嗨  珍妮斯
Janice. Hi, Janice.
管他的  我想我们不该再交往下去了
Ok, here we go. I don't think we should go out anymore.
珍妮斯
Janice.
我知道了  那好吧
All right. Well, well, there you go.
不许哭  不许哭  不许哭
Stop it, stop it, stop it.
我知道这听起来很可笑
Ok, I know this is gonna sound really stupid,
我想我可以做到这件事的话
but I feel that if I can do this,
如果我能做到自己洗衣服
you know, if I can actually do my own laundry,
我就没有办不到的事
there isn't anything I can't do.
我一点都不觉得可笑
That does not sound stupid to me.
-太好了  -就像卡罗尔离开后
-Good. - You know, it's like the OK, the first time I had to
我第一次动手做晚饭
make dinner for myself, after Carol left me?
抱歉  时间到
I'm sorry, that's all the time we have.
下面该罗斯了  哎呀
Next on Ross... Uh-oh.
怎么了
What uh-oh?
哎呀  哎呀  衣服洗好啦
Uh-oh, uh-oh, the laundry's done.
这是一首歌
It's, uh, it's a song.
我们唱的一首洗衣歌
The laundry song that we sing.
哎呀  衣服洗好了  哎呀  哎呀
Uh-oh the laundry's done, uh-oh, uh-oh.
罗斯  到底怎么了
Ross, what's the matter?
-没事  衣服洗好了  -罗斯  快给我看
- Nothing, nothing. Lee-lo, the laundry's done. - Come on, show me.
好吧  你把一只红袜放到白色衣物里面了
All right, it's just that you left a red sock in with all your whites,
所以白衣全变成粉红色
and now, everything's kinda pink.
全变成粉红色
Oh, everything's pink.
对  但红袜还是红袜
Yeah, uh, except for the red sock, which is still red.
抱歉  千万别伤心
I'm sorry, please don't be upset,
任何人都可能发生这种事
it could happen to anyone.
不  它只发生在我身上
But it didn't. It happened to me.
我穿这些看来会像一大团粉红棉花糖
Oh, God, I'm gonna look like a big marshmallow peep.
marshmallow [ˈmɑːrʃmeloʊ] n. 棉花软糖;
Marshmallow peeps是美国一个专门做复活节棉花糖的品牌,这种棉花糖是粉红色的
老友记-第一季第5集台词字幕剧本
Marshmallow peep
我在做什么  我在做什么啊
What am I doing? What am I doing?
我爸说得对  我无法独立生活
My father's right. I can't live on my own!
我连洗衣服都不会
I can't even do laundry!
超能狗的头坏了
Something went wrong with Underdog,
underdog [ˈʌndərdɔːɡ] n.处于劣势的人(或团队、国家等); 弱者
这里的Underdog指一个动画角色外形的气球
老友记-第一季第5集台词字幕剧本
Underdog
导致充不进去气
and they couldn't get his head to inflate.
inflate [ɪnˈfleɪt] v. 使充气;
于是呢  他的头就在百老汇上掉下来了
So anyway, um, his head is like flopping down Broadway, right,
flop [flɑːp] vi. 猛然躺下; (因疲惫而)猛然坐下,沉重地躺下; (沉重、笨拙或不自主地)落下,移动
我心想  这实在太不像话了
and I'm just thinking...how inappropriate this is.
inappropriate [ˌɪnəˈproʊpriət] adj.不恰当的; 不适当的
有东西跑进我眼睛
Um, I've got something in my eye,
乔伊  能到灯下帮我看看吗
uh, Joey, could we check it in the light, please?
-我的天呀  -怎么啦
- Oh my God. - What?
喂  我们是坐在同一桌吗
Hello! Were we at the same table?
这就跟。。。乱伦一样
It's like... cocktails in Appalachia.
cocktail [ˈkɑːkteɪl] n. 鸡尾酒
Appalachia是美国东部的阿巴拉契亚山区,由于地理原因,这里在20世纪之前几乎与其它州隔绝,经济不发达,文化相对保守,在这种地区出现鸡尾酒是令人惊奇的,这里Monica是形容“兄妹”之间的行为极其奇怪、离谱。
拜托  他们姐弟感情很好
Come on, they're close.
感情很好  她舌头都伸进了他的耳朵
Close? She's got her tongue in his ear.
你和罗斯就不会有小动作
Oh, like you've never gotten a little rambunctious with Ross.
rambunctious [ræmˈbʌŋkʃəs] 喧闹而活跃的;喧闹的;欢闹的
乔伊  这是病态  太恶心了
Joey, this is sick, it's disgusting,
这不是真的  对不
it's, it's? Not really true, is it?
谁说是真的  我是说
Well, who's to say what's true? I mean...
天哪  你到底在想什么
Oh my God, what were you thinking?
好吧  我也不喜欢这样
All right, look, I'm not proud of this, ok?
或许有一点
Well, maybe I am a little.
我要走了
I'm outta here.
等等  你喜欢他
Wait, wait, wait. You like him,
我要她  他喜欢你
I want her. He likes you.
-真的吗  -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
我想着  只要我们同心协力
Listen, I'm thinking, if we put our heads together,
put one's heads together 共同商量,一起想办法
就能让他们劳燕分飞
between the two of us, we can break them up.
真是抱歉  没想到我会这样
I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did this,
你讲的诺曼·梅勒的故事让我忍不住大笑
I just couldn't stop laughing at your Norman Mailer story.
服务生  再来一盘鸡翅
Uh, waiter, one more plate of chicken wings over here.
听着  珍妮斯  你知道  我是说
Here's the thing, Janice. You know, I mean,
咱俩是两类人
it's like we're different.
就像我的节奏是叮叮叮
I'm like the bing, bing, bing.
你就好像梆梆梆
You're like the boom, boom, boom.
糟了  对不起
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
没事  只是我的隐形眼镜
Ow. Um, it's just my lens.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我打中她的眼睛  我打中她的眼睛
I hit her in the eye! I hit her in the eye!
这是有史以来世上最糟糕的分手
This is the worst break-up in the history of the world.
我的天
Oh my God.
-你到底喝了几杯  -我也不知道
- How many of those have you had? - Oh, I don't know,
一百万杯
a million?
钱德勒  放轻松
Chandler, easy, easy.
快回到你的快乐天堂
Go to your happy place.
-我没事  -好吧
- I'm fine. - OK. All right.
不妙  她回来了
I'm not fine. Here she comes, she comes. (此处听不出来,不知道对不对)-
在这儿等着  深呼吸
Wait here, OK. Breathe.
你是怎么办到的
How do you do that?
我有天赋
It's like a gift.
我们每次都应该一起"分手"
We should always always break up together.
我乐意之至
Oh, I'd like that.
你把衣服都洗干净了
You got the clothes clean.
-这才是最重要  -大概吧
- Now that's the important part. - Oh, I guess.
只是所有的衣服都成了睡衣
Except everything looks like jammies now.
抱歉  推车是我们的
Whoa, I'm sorry. Excuse me. We had this cart.
是吗  我的腰围也曾是一尺八
Yeah, well, I had a 24-inch waist.
waist [weɪst] n. 腰;
但是时过境迁
You lose things.
现在  给我让开
Now come on, get outta my way.
抱歉  或许我没说清楚
I'm sorry, you know, maybe I wasn't being clear.
这是我们的推车
Uh, this is our cart.
cart [kɑːrt] n. (两轮或四轮)运货马车; 手推车
喂喂喂  这上面没有衣服
Hey, hey, hey there aren't any clothes in it.
喂喂喂喂  你又再乱编规矩了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, quit making up rules!
放手
Let go!
好吧  小姐  你想用这辆车
All right, listen, missy. If you want this cart,
missy [ˈmɪsi] n. (表示生气或喜爱)小姐,丫头;
你就得推着我一起走
you're gonna have to take me with it!
-我赢了  看见没  -你真是太厉害了
- Yes! Did you see that? - You were incredible!
一位脱胎换骨的新女性
Brand new woman, ladies and gentlemen.
多亏了你我才能办到
I could not have done this without you.
烘干机里还有衣服
Ok, um, uh, more clothes in the dryer?
我没事  没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
-你确定没事  -对
- Oh, are you sure you're ok? - Yeah.
还疼么
Does it still hurt?

Yeah.
真是聪明  衣服颜色都一样
What a neat idea. All your clothes match.
neat [niːt] 这里指“cool,wonderful或者terrific”
我也要这么做
I'm gonna do this.
-嗨  -怎么样
- Hi. - Hey, how'd it go?
超棒
Excellent.
我们把拆散了一对情侣
We ripped that couple apart,
rip [rɪp] v. 裂开; (突然或猛烈地)撕破; 猛地扯开
rip apart 撕破; 扯破;拆散
然后各自一人一半
and kept the pieces for ourselves.
真是美丽动人的故事
What a beautiful story.
我已经没事了
Hey, I'm fine by the way.
钱德勒在哪儿
Where's Chandler?
他需要一点时间疗伤
Oh, he needed some time to grieve.
grieve [ɡriːv] v. 悲伤,哀悼 (这里是调侃说分手了要伤心一下)
我自由了  我自由了
I'm free! I'm free!
他应该复原了
That oughta do it.
oughta = ought to, that oughta do it = that should work 应该有效

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年5月12日 08:51:37
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/399/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: