老友记-第一季第6集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 老友记 老友记第一季评论1,0594字数 16921阅读模式
你们看  是乔伊的照片
Ooh! Look! Look! Look! Look, there's Joey's picture!
真是令人兴奋
This is so exciting!
要找出没看过他演出的人真是一捞一大把
You can always spot someone who's never seen one of his plays before.
spot [spɑːt] vt. 看见; 看出 n. 斑点; 污迹; 地点,场所
友情提示  待会别害怕
Notice, no fear,
别以为世界末日
no sense of impending doom...
标题上的惊叹号让我有点害怕
The exclamation point in the title scares me.
exclamation 感叹号; 感叹。exclamation point 惊叹号; 感叹号;
不是平静的佛洛依德  而是佛洛依德
Y'know, it's not just Freud, it's Freud!
嘘嘘  见证奇迹的一刻就要开始了
Oh, shhh, shh. Magic is about to happen.
伊娃  你今天的表现不错
Well, Eva, we've done some excellent work here
我得说  你的问题相当清楚
and I would have to say, your problem is quite clear.
*你最想要的是丁丁*
*All you want is a dingle *
*你最嫉妒的是鸡鸡*
*What you envy's a schwang*
*一个可以用来尿尿的东西*
*A thing through which you can tinkle*
*可以玩它,或者就让它吊着*
*To play with or simply let hang.*
Joey在这个节目中扮演弗洛伊德。 西格蒙德弗洛伊德是精神分析的创始人。 弗洛伊德也因发明阴茎嫉妒理论而闻名。该理论说一些女性的问题源于她们对自己的阴茎的深深的渴望(不明白这句话的朋友们可以去查一下)。
dingle [ˈdɪŋgəl]
tinkle [ˈtɪŋkl]
歌曲中的dingle和schwang是阴茎的俚语。tinkle 是一个可爱的儿童词,表示尿尿
天哪  我感觉被冒犯了
God. I feel violated.
violate [ˈvaɪəleɪt] vt. 违反; 侵犯
别的观众会不会觉得宁愿被剥皮拆骨
Did anybody else feel like they just wanted to
也不想看这场演出
peel the skin off their body, to have something else to do?
罗斯  十点钟
Ross, ten o'clock.
是吗  现在不是两点钟么
Is it? Feels like two.
不  十点方向
No, ten o'clock.-
什么
What?
一位美女在八  九  十点钟方向
There's a beautiful woman at eight, nine, ten o'clock!
不错嘛
Oh. Hel-lo!
她可真漂亮
She's amazing!
她让我所有的梦中情人
She makes the women that I dream about
瞬间化为矮胖光头男
look like short, fat, bald men!
bald [bɔːld] adj. 秃顶的; 秃头的
过去啊  她旁边没人
Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone.
对  我该用什么开场白
Oh yeah, right, and what would my opening line be?
打扰了  之类的
'Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.'
拜托  不就是个女人吗  你没问题的
Oh, come on. She's a person, you can do it!
拜托  我和她真的相差很多好吗
Oh please, could she be more out of my league?
league [liːɡ] n. (体育运动队的)联合会,联赛; (质量、能力等的)等级,级别,水平
out of one's league 配不上,不在档次
罗斯  证明一下我没说错
Ross, back me up here.
back sb up 支持,帮助(某人), 为(某人)作证
他这副德行百万年内都别想把到这种美女
He could never get a woman like that in a million years.
谢了  老兄
Thank you, buddy.
但这种绝世美女身边总是
Oh, oh, but you know, you always see these really beautiful women
跟着绝世蹩脚货
with these really nothing guys,
nothing guy 一无是处的男人
你也可以成为其中之一
you could be one of those guys.
没错你能办到
You could do that!
-真的吗  -没错 -绝对可以
- You think? - Yeah! - Absolutely!
上帝啊  没想到我竟有这种念头
Oh God, I can't believe I'm even considering this...
我非常非常清楚等下要说什么
I'm very very aware of my tongue...
快去  加油
Come on! Come on!
我上了
Here goes.
有事吗
...Yes?
你好  好吧  我想说  钱德勒
Hi.... um... okay, next word... would be...Chandler!
我叫钱德勒
Chandler is my name, and, uh... hi.
-我知道  你刚说过  -对  我说过
- Yes, you said that. - Yes, yes I did,
但我没说的是  我将要说的是
but what I didn't say was what I was about to say,
我本想说的是
what I wanted to say was, uh...
你愿意与我约会吗  谢谢  晚安
would you like to go out with me sometime, thank you, good night.
钱德勒
Chandler?
来了
Hey!
-想不到你会跳舞  -你演戏了  -还有大胡子
- I didn't know you could dance! - You're in a play! - You had a beard!
感觉如何
What do you think?
-想不到你会跳舞  -你演戏了  -还有大胡子
- I didn't know you could dance! - You're in a play! - You had a beard!
拜托没那么糟吧
Come on, you guys, it wasn't that bad.
我是主角
I was the lead.
lead [liːd , led] v. 领导; 引领 n. (竞赛中的)领先地位; 主角
这个比我跟山怪演的那部好的多
It was better than that thing I did with the trolls,
troll [troʊlz] n. (斯堪的纳维亚传说中的)山精,巨怪
至少你们可以看见我的头
at least you got to see my head.
我们有看见  看到你的头了
Saw your head. Saw your head.
她答应了  她答应了
She said yes!! She said yes!!
好烂的戏  呕
Awful play, man. Whoah.
她叫奥萝拉  意大利人
Her name's Aurora, and she's Italian,
她把我的名字念成"钱德勒尔"
and she pronounces my name 'Chand-lrr'.'Chand-lrr'.
我喜欢她这样称呼我
I think I like it better that way.
领座员要我把它交给你
Oh, listen, the usher gave me this to give to you.
usher [ˈʌʃər] n. 引座员
埃斯特尔·莱纳德经纪公司
The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency.
经纪公司送我名片  或许他们想和我签约
Wow, an agency left me its card! Maybe they wanna sign me!
因为这场戏吗
Based on this play?
因为这场戏啊
Based on this play!
-嗨  各位  -嗨  钱德勒
- Hey, kids! - Hey, Chandler.
不  这条线是热情  这一条只是线而已
No, because this line is passion, and this is just a line.
我无法相信我坐在这儿七秒钟
Well, I can't believe I've been here almost seven seconds
竟没人问我的约会如何
and you haven't asked me how my date went.
对哦  你的约会如何  钱德勒尔
Oh, right, right. How was your date, 'Chand-lrr'?
真是令人难以置信
It was unbelievable.
我没见过像她那样的人
I-I've never met anyone like her.
她的生活真是太丰富多彩了
She's had the most amazing life!
她穿过以色列阵地
She was in the Israeli army...
幸好子弹没打中引擎
...Luckily none of the bullets hit the engine block.
bullet [ˈbʊlɪt] n. 子弹; 弹丸;
我们才能越过边界  真是有惊无险
So, we made it to the border, but just barely, and I ...
我整晚都在谈我自己  抱歉
I've been talking about myself all night long, I'm sorry.
你呢  有什么故事说来听听嘛
What about you? Tell me one of your stories.
有一回我搭地铁
All right. Once I got on the subway, right,
当时是晚上  我一路坐到布鲁克林区
and it was at night, and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn...
只是为了好玩
just for the hell of it.
for the hell of it 只是为了好玩;没什么特别目的
我们一直谈到两点
We talked till like two.
那真是个美好的夜晚
It was this perfect evening...
可以这么说
more or less.
突然我们发现自己身在叶门
...All of a sudden we realised we were in Yemen .
我们  我们是谁
Oh, I'm sorry, so 'we' is?
我和瑞克
'We'would be me and Rick.
瑞克是谁
Who's Rick?
我丈夫
My husband.
这么说你们已经离婚
Oh, so you're divorced?
没有
No.
对不起  这么说你是寡妇  希望如此
Oh, I'm sorry, then you're widowed? Hopefully?
widow [ˈwɪdoʊ] n. 寡妇; 遗孀 vt. 使丧偶
widowed为widow的形容词
不  我们还是夫妻
No, I'm still married.
告诉我  你觉得
So tell me, how do- how do you think
你丈夫会对你现在和我坐在一起有何感想
your husband would feel about you sitting here with me?
你的脚滑到我的裤腿上 
Sliding your foot so far up my pant leg
pant leg 裤脚,裤管
都可以数清我口袋里的零钱了
you can count the change in my pocket?
别担心  我想他会接受的
Don't worry. I imagine he'd be okay with you
因为他就是这么接受伊森的
because really he's okay with Ethan.
伊森  还有个伊森
Ethan? There's, there's an Ethan?
伊森  是我的男友
Mmmm... Ethan is my... boyfriend.
什么
What?!
告诉我
So explain something to me here, uh,
你觉得我们之间会是什么关系呢
what kind of a relationship do you imagine us having
既然你已有丈夫和男友
if you already have a husband and a boyfriend?
大概是炮友关系吧
I suppose mainly sexual.
真是遗憾你们吹了
Oh. I'm sorry it didn't work out.
什么吹了  周四我还要和她约会
What 'not work out'? I'm seeing her again on Thursday.
难道你没听懂
Didn't you listen to the story?
难道你没听懂  这太离谱了
Didn't you listen to the story? I mean, this is twisted!
twisted [ˈtwɪstɪd] adj. 扭曲的; 怪僻的; 偏执的;
扭曲的; 弯曲的; 变形的; 怪僻的; 偏执的
你怎能和这种女人交往
How could you get involved with a woman like this?
开始我也无法接受
Well, you know, I had some trouble with it at first too,
但后来我想
but the way I look at it is,
这事我完全不吃亏啊
I get all the good stuff, all the fun,
可以甜言蜜语  男欢女爱
all the talking, all the sex,
不用负任何责任
and none of the responsibility.
responsibility [rɪˌspɑːnsəˈbɪləti] n. 责任;
这是每个男人的梦想
I mean, this is every guy's fantasy!
fantasy [ˈfæntəsi] n. 幻想; 想象
是吗  未必吧
Oh, yeah. That is not true.
罗斯  这是你的梦想吗
Ross, is this your fantasy?
当然不可能
No, of course not!
好吧  是
Yeah, yeah, it is.
你们男生不介意和
So you guys don't mind going out with someone else
已有对象的女人交往吗
who's going out with someone else?
我办不到
I couldn't do it.
干得好  乔伊
Good for you, Joey.
和女人交往时  我必须确定
When I'm with a woman, I need to know that
我交往的对象比她多
I'm going out with more people than she is.
一夫一妻  值得商榷
Well, you know, monogamy can be a, uh, tricky concept.
monogamy [məˈnɑːɡəmi]n. 一夫一妻制
tricky [ˈtrɪki] adj. 棘手的
concept [ˈkɑːnsept] n. 概念; 观念;
就人类学的观点而言
I mean, anthropologically speaking-
anthropologically [ˌænθrəpə'lɑdʒɪkli] adv. 人类学的
行  这是你们的损失
Fine. Fine, all right, now you'll never know.
逗你的
We're kidding.
快说  我们想知道
Come on, tell us!
好吧  理查德·里奇提出这样的理论
All right. There's a theory, put forth by Richard Leakey-
forth [fɔːrθ] adv. 向前地
put forth 提出
此外,put forward也有与put forth相似的意思
现在都这样打招呼吗  我喜欢
Are we greeting each other this way now? Because I like that.
greet [ɡriːt] vt. 打招呼;
瞧  我大扫除了
Look! I cleaned!
我擦窗户拖地板
I did the windows, I did the floors...
我甚至还用了吸尘器上的所有装置
I even used all the attachments on the vacuum,
attachment [əˈtætʃmənt] n. (机器的)附件; 附加装置;
vacuum [ˈvækjuːm] n. 吸尘器
除了圆形有刷子毛那个之外
except that little round one with the bristles,
bristle [ˈbrɪsl] n. 短而硬的毛发; 刚毛; 刷子毛
因为我不知道用途为何
I don't know what that's for.
没人知道  我们也不该问
Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.
你们感觉怎样
Well, what do you think?
很干净啊  看起来很好  好极了
Very clean! It looks great! Terrific!
看来你把绿色软椅也挪动了
...Oh! I-I see you moved the green ottoman.
ottoman [ˈɑːtəmən] n. 箱式凳(箱子式的坐凳,有软垫)
你怎么想这样做呢
How-how did that happen?
我不知道  我觉得摆那儿会更好看
I dunno.. I-I thought it looked better there.
而且这样  咖啡桌旁就多了一个座位
And I- and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.
是啊  这倒有意思
Yeah, yeah, it's interesting..
这样好了  只是为了好玩
but you know what? Just for fun,
我们看它在原来位置的感觉如何
let's see what it looked like in the old spot.
只是做个比较
All right, just to compare.
看一下  嗯  放那儿也不错
Let's see. Well, it looks good there too.
就摆那儿一阵子吧
Let's just leave it there for a while.
我无法相信你竟敢搬动那个绿软椅
I can't believe you tried to move the green ottoman.
幸好你没散开摆杂志
Thank God you didn't try to fan out the magazines.
fan [fæn] n. 迷;风扇; vt. 扇(风); 扇,
fan out 散开
否则她铁定会挖出你的眼睛
I mean, she'll scratch your eyes right out.
scratch [skrætʃ] v. 刮,挖
各位  我没那么凶吧 
You guys, I am not that bad!
没错  莫妮卡  你就那么凶
Yeah, you are, Monica.
记得我们住在一起时吗
Remember when I lived with you?
你就像个  那啥  你懂的
You were like, a little, you know,
这太不公平了
That is so unfair!
拜托  我们小时候时
Oh come on! When we were kids,
你的破布娃娃是唯一不破的
yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy!
raggedy [ˈrægədi] adj. 脏乱的; 邋遢的; 破旧的;
Raggedy Ann是一个经典布娃娃的名字,raggedy是“衣衫褴褛”的意思,这个布娃娃通常用料比较差。但是Monica的布娃娃却一点也不差
好吧  我有责任感  有组织性
Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organised.
可是我也能很懒散
But hey, I can be a kook.
kook [kuːk] n. 怪人; 狂人;
好吧  懒女人  想像这个情况
All right, you madcap gal. Try to imagine this.
madcap [ˈmædkæp] adj. 鲁莽的; 狂妄的; 不明智的; 
gal [ɡæl] n. 女孩; 姑娘; 女子;
电话账单来了  但你不能立刻去交钱
The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.
-为什么  -因为你是个大懒人
- Why not? - Because you're a kook!
直拖到他们寄催缴通知单来
Instead you wait until they send you a notice.
我可以办到
I could do that.
你让我去买日常用品
Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping,
grocery [ˈɡroʊsəri] n. 杂货店; 食品杂货店(在美国英语中一般不说supermarket而用grocery store指supermarket,)
我买了洗衣粉
and I buy laundry detergent,
但是很难倒出来的那种
but it's not the one with the easy-pour spout.
spout [spaʊt] n. 喷口; (容器的)嘴; (喷出的)水柱,液体柱; v. 喷出; 喷水; 喷射; 滔滔不绝地说; 喋喋不休地说
为什么有人会那样做
Why would someone do that?! ...
有人会想
One might wonder.
有人在咖啡桌上留下杯子
Someone's left a glass on the coffee table.
桌上没有杯垫
There's no coaster.
coaster [ˈkoʊstər] n. 玻璃杯垫
天气很热  那是一杯冷饮
It's a cold drink, it's a hot day.
冷气凝结的小水珠
Little beads of condensation are inching their way
bead [biːd] n. 有孔小珠; (有孔的)珠子; (玫瑰)念珠; (液体的)小滴 condensation [ˌkɑːndenˈseɪʃn] n. 冷凝; 凝结的水珠; (气体)凝结; 
inch one's way to 缓慢地朝…前进
逐渐逼近桌面
closer and closer to the surface of the wood...
surface [ˈsɜːrfɪs] n. 表面; 表层
够了
STOP IT!!
天啊没错  我到底是谁
Oh my God. It's true! Who am I?
莫妮卡  你就是贤妻良母
Monica? You're Mom.
天啊  好  我会去的
Uh huh.. uh huh... oh my God! Okay! Okay, I'll be there!
我的经纪人打来的
That was my agent.
他安排我在阿尔·帕西诺的新片中演出
My agent has just gotten me a job... in the new Al Pacino movie!
太棒了
Oh my God! Whoah!
演什么角色
Well, what's the part?
你们能相信吗是阿尔·帕西诺
Can you believe this? Al Pacino!
我就是喜欢他才立志要当演员
This guy's the reason I became an actor!
"违反规程  你们违反规程"
"I'm out of order? Pfeeeh. You're out of order!
"整个审判不合乎规程"
This whole courtroom's out of order!"
courtroom [ˈkɔːrtruːm] n. 法庭; 审判室;
以上几句为《伸张正义》中的台词
言归正传  什么角色
Seriously, what-what's the part?
"当我认为已出局时
"Just when I thought I was out,
他们却又将我拉回"
they pull me back in!"
《教父》中的台词
快老实说  乔伊  什么角色
Come on, seriously, Joey, what's the part?
你演什么  演什么啊
..You're, you're 'mah mah mah'what?
我是他的屁股替身  好吧
...I'm his butt double. 'Kay?
butt [bʌt] n. 烟蒂; 屁股; 
double [ˈdʌbl] n. 电影中的)替身演员
我演阿尔·帕西诺的屁股
I play Al Pacino's butt. All right?
他走进浴室
He goes into the shower,
然后我替他露屁股
and then- I'm his butt.
-天哪  -别这样
- Oh my God. - Come on, you guys.
这可是电影  阿尔·帕西诺主演  大片
This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!
别误会  这真是太棒了
Oh no, it's terrific, it's... it's... you know,
这是你应得的  这是你多年努力的成果
you deserve this, after all your years of struggling,
你终于用屁股挤进演艺大银幕了
you've finally been able to crack your way into showbusiness.
这里是一个双关语,crack into 
是“进入,开始从事(某事业,工作)”的意思,但在美国俚语中,屁股之间的缝有时候叫做'butt crack'
行  笑吧  我不在乎
Okay, okay, fine! Make jokes, I don't care!
这是我千载难逢的机会
This is a big break for me!
没错  没错
You're right, you're right, it is...
你会邀请我们参加你的首映会吗
So you gonna invite us all to the big opening?
big opening 在这里有两个意思,第一个是指一出戏第一次上演,另一个意思是“大开口”,而这个“大开口”就是指Joey的“大屁眼”
来了来了
All right, all right, all right...
拿着  我来借些保湿乳液
Here. I need to borrow some moisturizer.-
moisturizer [ˈmɔɪstʃəraɪzər] n.	润肤霜; 润肤膏;
-干吗  -你认为呢
- For what? - What you think?
今天可是我的大日子
Today's the big day!
好吧  进浴室  要用什么自己拿
Oh my God. Okay, go into the bathroom, use whatever you want,
只是别告诉我  你在里面做了什么
just don't ever tell me what you did in there.
谢谢
Thank you!
乔伊在哪儿  他妈打电话来
Where's Joey? His mom's on the phone.
他在浴室里  你最好别进去
He's in the bathroom. I don't think you wanna go in there!
拜托  我们是室友
C'mon, we're roommates!
roommate [ˈruːmmeɪt] n. 室友
我的眼睛
My eyes!! My eyes!!
我警告过你
I warned you...
谁在大吼大叫
Who is being loud?
一定是莫妮卡
Oh, that would be Monica.
我能借点东西吗  奥萝拉昨晚在这过夜
Hey, listen, I wanna borrow a coupla things, Aurora spent the night,
我想为她做早点
I really wanna make her breakfast. -
她陪了你一夜
Oh, you got the whole night, huh?
没错  我现在只剩20分钟了
Yeah, well, I only have twenty minutes
直到伊森过来
until Ethan, so, you know..
这幽怨的语气是怎么回事
Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment?
resentment [rɪˈzentmənt] n. 愤恨; 怨恨;
不是  才不是幽怨呢
No, no resentment,
相信我  绝对值得  好吗
believe me, it's worth it. OK?
当你恋爱时总有些重要时刻
You know how in a relationship you have these key moments
会让你怀念一辈子
that you know you'll remember for the rest of your life?
与奥萝拉相处的每一秒都是重要时刻
Well, every- single- second is like that with Aurora..
而我已浪费了35秒
and I've just wasted about thirty-five of them
用于和你们说话
talking to you people, so, uh..
-莫妮卡  帮我开门  -好的
- Monica, can you help me with the door? - Sure.
钱德勒  以前的莫妮卡
Oh, um, Chandler? You know, the-the old Monica
会提醒你刷特氟隆锅时要用塑料刷
would-would remind you to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush.
scrub [skrʌb] v. 刷洗; 擦洗
Teflon ['tefˌlɑn] n. 特氟隆,聚四氟乙烯(不粘锅涂层材料);
但我不会那么做的
But I'm not gonna do that.
该死 就聘请她
Damn it! hire the girl
大家准备好没
Okay, everybody ready?
我只是想谢谢你给我这个难得的机会
Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity.
解开浴袍
Lose the robe.
robe [roʊb] n. 长袍; 袍服
-我吗  - 是的
- Me? - That will work.
好  解开浴袍
Right. Okay. Losing the robe.
浴袍已解开
And the robe is lost.
各位  希望这条能一次通过  辛苦了
Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please.
take n.	(不停机一次连续拍摄的)场景; 镜头
-来吧  -放水
- Let's roll it.. - Water's working..
开拍
and... action.

And cut. Hey,
屁股男  你搞什么呢
Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing?
我在洗澡啊
Well, I'm- I'm showering.
不  你屁股夹太紧了
No, that was clenching.
clench v. [klentʃ] 通常表示愤怒、决心或不安时)捏紧,攥紧(拳头等),
我是这么想的  这个角色很沮丧
Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, you know?
他的太太死了  弟弟失踪了
I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing...
我想他的屁股一定很愤怒
I think his butt would be angry here.
我觉得他的屁股应该想在午餐前杀青
I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch.
再来一次
Once again,
开机
rolling...
放水
water working...
开拍
and action....

and cut.
你又在干什么
What was that?
我要表现出绝望
I was going for quiet desperation.
desperation [ˌdespəˈreɪʃn] n. 绝望; 拼命; 铤而走险;
但如果你想问
But if you have to ask...
天啊我爱这些手指  谢谢
God, I love these fingers...
-谢谢  -不  我是指我的手指
- Thank you. - No, actually I meant my fingers.
你瞧  它们多开心
Look at them, look at how happy they are.
天啊  我来不及了
Oh my God, I'm late.
别呀  别呀  不要走啊
Oh no no no no no no no no no no, don't go..
-我真的得走  -她要走了
- I have to. - Look, she's leaving.
抱歉  他在等我了
I'm sorry. He'll be waiting for me.
我以为  你同瑞克谈过
Well, I thought- I thought you talked to Rick.
-不是瑞克  -什么  是伊森吗
- It's not Rick. - What, Ethan?
他居然要陪你一整天
He got to spend the whole day with you!
不是  是安德鲁
No, it's-it's Andrew.
我知道在以后很多年中我会经常后悔
I know there'll be many moments in the years to come
问你以下的这个问题  但是
when I'll regret asking the following question, but-
regret [rɪˈɡret] v. 懊悔
安德鲁是谁
And Andrew is?
新欢
He's... new.
你的意思是说
Oh, so what you're saying is
瑞克  伊森和我  三人还不能满足你
you're not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself?
fulfill [fʊl'fɪl] v. 履行,执行,贯彻:; 完成,实现
fulfilled [fʊlˈfɪld] adj. 感到满足的
我以前不是这种人
No, that's not exactly what I was..
我们三人不知能迷死多少女人
Well, y'know, most women would kill for three guys like us.
你想要什么
So what do you want?

You.
你已拥有我
You have me!
不  只是你
Nono, just you
什么意思
What do you mean?
甩掉其他人
Lose the other guys.
他们全部吗
...Like, ...all of them?
我们这样不是很快乐吗  为什么不行
Come on, we're great together, why not?
我们为何不能及时行乐
Why can't we just have what we have now?
为何不能只是谈谈  笑笑  再做爱呢
Why can't we just talk, and laugh, and make love,
彼此没有任何负担
without feeling obligated to one another...
obligate [ˈɑbləˌgeɪt] v. 使负有责任或义务; 使负有义务; 迫使
be/feel obligated to sb,感到有义务;觉得欠了人情。
今晚之前  我以为这也是你想要的
and up until tonight I thought that's what you wanted too.
部分的我想要
...Well, y'know, part of me wants that,
但我就像是双面人
but I'm two guys, you know?
一个说"闭嘴  及时行乐"
I mean, one guy's going 'Shut up! This is great!'
还有另一个
But there's this other guy.
他每回都会浮现出来
Actually it's the guy who wells up every time
就好像圣诞怪杰的心扩大三倍
that Grinch's heart grows three sizes
砸掉测量计那样
and breaks that measuring device...
上面几句是从电影'How The Grinch Stole Christmas'《圣诞怪杰》里来的。
电影说的是居住在偏远山洞的绿色绒毛怪兽格林奇,生性孤僻,遗世独居,一颗心超两倍小(two size too small),只有一隻名叫麦克斯(Max)的狗与他同住;平日格林奇得意满,非常以自己的“独特”性格为荣,一点也不觉得没有家人、没有朋友是什麽重要的事;只有一件事很困扰他,就是山下的胡维尔村(Whoville)的居民,每到耶诞节时期,便举城欢腾,狂欢庆祝,尤其是小孩的嘻闹声,更是吵得他不得安宁;于是他决定在耶诞节前夕,想办法阻止耶诞节到临,他偷走所有耶诞礼物、装饰,甚至耶诞树,所有相关物品,一概不留,以为这样,耶诞节就不会来到;没想到隔天一早,欢乐详和的耶诞歌曲仍然响起,居民仍然真诚迎接耶诞节,他顿悟原来耶诞节不是礼物和装饰而是真心祝福的精神,突然他的心变成3倍大,也归还所有偷来之物,与居民共同欢庆佳节。
Chandler引用这些话应该是想表达另一个自己决定把Aurora放下
他会一直说
And he's saying, you know,
"这太纠结了  停下  停下"
'This is too hard! Get out! Get out!'
那么  你准备听从谁的话呢
So... which one of the two guys will you listen to?
我不知道  两人的话我得都听
I don't know, I-I have to listen to both of them,
他们争执不休互不相让
they don't exactly let each other finish...
哪一个
Which one?
第二个
...The second guy.
好吧  如果你改主意了再打电话给我吧
Well, call me if you change your mind.
抱歉  第一个人控制了嘴巴
Sorry, the first guy runs the lips.
run v. 管理
lip [lɪp] n. 嘴唇
这样想吧  是你甩的她
Look at it this way : you dumped her. Right?
你看  这个女人无与伦比的性感
I mean, this woman was unbelievably sexy,
倾国倾城  冰雪聪明  遥不可及
and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable...
unattainable [ˌʌnəˈteɪnəbl] adj. 无法得到的; 难以达到的
再告诉我一次  你为何这么做
Tell me why you did this again?
等等  你不是那个
Hey, wait a minute, aren't you the guy who
在阿尔·帕西诺新片中演屁股的那个人吗
plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?
不是
Nope.
不是  怎么了  大个儿
No? What happened, big guy?
大个儿
"Big guy?"
big guy 在这里另一个意思是“大屁股”
感觉就像"大个儿"时刻
It felt like a 'big guy' moment.
我被开除了
I got fired.
没错他们说我表演太用力了
Yeah, they said I acted too much with it.
我之前可是满世界宣扬
I told everybody about this!
现在大家都想去电影院
Now everybody's gonna go to the theatre,
期待能看到我露面
expecting to see me, and...
乔伊  没人会认出来的
Oh, Joey, you know what, no-one is gonna be able to tell.
我妈就认得出来
My mom will.
这感觉真温馨  又有点呕心
Something so sweet and...disturbing about that.
disturbing adj. [dɪˈstɜːrbɪŋ] 引起烦恼的; 令人不安的; 引起恐慌的;
六年来我除了演些烂角色一事无成
Y'know, I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years.
crappy [ˈkræpi] adj. 劣质的; 蹩脚的
如今机会来了  我竟将它搞砸
And I finally get my shot, and I blow it!
shot [ʃɑːt] n. 射击; 尝试;(电影中的)镜头
或许这不是你的机会
Maybe this wasn't your shot.
我的意思是
Yeah, I mean...
机会是否来临  自己最清楚
I think when it's your shot, you know, you-you know it's your shot.
你感觉这是你的机会吗
Did it... feel like your shot..?
很难分辨  我当时全身赤裸
Hard to tell, I was naked.
我不认为这是你唯一的机会
No, I don't think this was your shot.
你的机会不会只有一个
And, I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot.
我相信大好机会就降临到你身上
I really believe big things are gonna happen for you, I do!
你只要一直想着
You've gotta just keep thinking about
将来有个小伙子跑到朋友面前说
the day that some kid is gonna run up to his friends and go
我被选上了  我被选上了
'I got the part! I got the part!
我要演乔伊·崔比安尼的屁股
I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!'.
真的吗  你真好
Yeah? That's so nice!
真遗憾  乔伊
I'm sorry, Joey.
各位  我要去睡了
I'm gonna go to bed, guys.
晚安
Good night
莫妮卡  你要把鞋子留在这儿吗
Uh, Mon, you-you gonna leave your shoes out here?
真的吗
Really?
就这样随随便便地乱丢吗
Just casually strewn about in that reckless haphazard manner?
strewn [struːn] v. 撒满;散播 strew的过去分词。 strew about 乱扔
reckless [ˈrekləs] adj.	鲁莽的;
haphazard [hæpˈhæzərd] adj. 随意的; 无秩序的;
manner [ˈmænər] n. 方式; 方法
无所谓
Doesn't matter,
我明天再拿  或者算了
I'll get them tomorrow. Or not.
随便
Whenever.
她真懒散
She is a kook.
既然这么困扰  就快去拿吧
If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes.
bother [ˈbɑːðər] v. 使(某人)烦恼(或担忧、不安); 
不  千万别去  太愚蠢了
No. Don't do this. This is stupid!
我无须证明什么  我要去拿
I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them...
但如此一来他们都会知道
But then everyone will know.
除非我去拿  然后早起放回去
Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back!
谁来帮我一把
I need help!

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年5月14日 13:02:41
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/489/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: