老友记-第一季第24集台词字幕剧本

avatar 老友记 老友记第一季评论2,2034字数 16999阅读模式
这是小本打瞌睡呢
Here's little Ben nodding off.
nod [nɑːd] v. 点头致意; 打盹;
nod off 打瞌睡,打盹儿
看莫妮卡姑姑的小侄子
Look at Aunt Monica's little boy!
-瞧  他有罗斯的发型  -我看看
- Oh, look, he's got Ross haircut. - Oh, let me see.
haircut [ˈherkʌt] n. 发型; 理发
天啊  还有谁能比他更可爱
Oh, God! Is he just the sweetest thing?
你一定想吻遍他全身上下
You must just wanna kiss him all over.
那感觉一定很好
That would be nice.
-什么  -没事
- Pardon? - Nothing.
pardon [ˈpɑːrdn] n. 原谅; 宽恕; int. 对不起; 什么,请再说一遍; 
只是嘴里有多余的空气
Just a little extra air in my mouth.
extra [ˈekstrə] adj. 额外的
钱德勒  愿意帮我吗
Hey, Chan, can you help me out here?
我保证一定会还的
I promise I'll pay you back.
好  算进上周的华夫饼  你现在欠我
Yeah, right, okay. Including the waffles last week, you now owe me...
waffle [ˈwɑːfl] n. 华夫饼
17美元这么多钱
... 17 jillion dollars.
jillion ['dʒɪljən] n.〈美俚〉巨量;
真的  不骗你  这一次我一定还
I will, really, I'll pay you back this time.
你拿什么钱还
Now, where's this money coming from?
我正帮纽约大学医学院做一些研究
I'm helping out at the NYU Med School with some research.
NYU是New York University(纽约大学)的缩写
Med School是Medical School(医学院)的简称
什么研究
What kind of research?
就是  科学研究嘛  你懂的
Uh, just, you know, science.
科学
Science.
我想我听说过
Yeah, I think I've heard of that.
生育研究
It's a fertility study.
fertility [fərˈtɪləti] n. 丰产; 能生育性
乔伊  请告诉我你捐献的只是时间
Joey, please tell me you're only donating your time.
donate [ˈdoʊneɪt] vt. 捐赠
拜托了  别这样  没什么大不了的
All right, come on, you guys, it's not that big a deal, really.
我只是两天去一趟
I mean, I just go down there every other day...
对项目贡献一己之力
...and make my contribution to the project.
contribution [ˌkɑːntrɪˈbjuːʃn] n. 捐款; 贡献; 
但两周后  我就有七百美元入账了
Hey, hey. But at the end of two weeks, I get $700!
你很快就能手握大把钞票了
Wow, you're gonna be making money hand over fist.
fist [fɪst] n. 拳; 拳头;
hand over fist 迅速而大量地(赚钱或花钱);
hand over fist来源于航海,在船上拉绳子时一只手在另一只手上面,快速地交替位置
Phoebe一语双关,既是说Joey可以靠这个“研究”快速赚钱,也是说他靠快速打飞机这个动作赚钱
我们有凉拌卷心菜  小面包
Okay, we got the coleslaw, we got the buns.
coleslaw [ˈkoʊlslɔː] n. 凉拌菜丝
bun [bʌn] n. 小面包
还有之前很萌的牛和火鸡绞成的肉
We got the ground-up flesh of formerly cute cows and turkeys.
ground-up [ɡraʊnd ʌp] adj. 碾碎的;磨成粉的;
flesh [fleʃ] n. (动物或人的)肉; 果肉;
formerly [ˈfɔːrmərli] adv. 以前
男人来了
Men are here!
我们生火
We make fire.
煮肉
Cook meat.
然后撒尿熄火  从此被拒之门外
Then put out fire by peeing, no get invited back.
pee [piː] vi. 撒尿;
他们在模仿“有男子气概的”原始人,所以故意使用错误的语法“no get invited back”是想表达“then we won't get invited back”。整句话是说“如果我们表现得太有男子气概,撒尿灭火,那以后都不会再被允许过来了”
真逗
Cute.
-乔伊  玛莲妮来电话说她晚点到  -好
- Oh Joey, Melanie called, said she's gonna be late. - Oh, okay.
你们俩进展得如何
So how are things going with you two?
她会是你命中注定的那个人吗
Is she becoming your "special someone"?
我不知道  她很好
I don't know. She's pretty great.
是吗  她对你的科学项目有何感想
Yeah? What does she think of your little science project?
怎么  你以为我会告诉自己喜欢的女生
What, you think I'm gonna tell a girl I like that
我还跟"杯子"约会吗
I'm also seeing a cup?
cup在这里指“masturbation cup”(男性自慰杯,俗称“飞机杯”)
他说得对
Man's got a point.
get a point 有道理; 得到一分
麻烦的是  她很想和我做爱
The tough thing is, she really wants to have sex with me..
tough [tʌf] adj. 艰苦的; 棘手的; 健壮的
这娘儿们疯了
Crazy bitch.
我还差一星期才能完成项目
Yeah, well, I still got a week left to go in the program,
to go 待做;(时间)剩下; (食物)带出餐馆吃的,外卖的;
根据规定  如果我想拿到钱,
and according to the rules, if I want to get the money
我就不能从事任何  个人实验 
I'm not allowed to conduct any...personal experiments,
conduct [kənˈdʌkt , ˈkɑːndʌkt] n. 行为; v. 实施; 引导; 
personal [ˈpɜːrsənl] adj. 个人的; 私人的
如果你们懂我意思的话
if you know what I mean.
乔伊  我们一直都懂你意思
Joey, we always know what you mean.
你觉得这次烤肉会维持多久
How long did you think this barbecue was gonna last?
barbecue [ˈbɑːrbɪkjuː] n. 烧烤
-我要去中国了  -天呐  你真随心所欲
- I'm going to China. - Jeez, you say one thing, and....
Jeez [dʒiːz] int. (表示愤怒、惊讶等)天哪,哎呀;
-你要去中国  -对  为博物馆出差
- You are going to China? - Yeah. It's, it's for the museum.
有人发掘到骨头
Someone found a bone.
我们要骨头  但他们不想给我们骨头
We want the bone, but they don't want us to have the bone.
因此我要去说服他们给我们骨头
So I'm going over there to try to persuade them to give us the bo...
persuade [pərˈsweɪd] vt. 劝说; 说服
都是骨头惹的祸
It's, it's a whole big bone thing.
总之  我要去差不多一个星期
Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for like...like a week.
就算你们想找我也找不着
So, uh, if you want to reach me, you can't.
给你我的行程表
So here's my itinerary.
itinerary [aɪˈtɪnəreri] n. 行程; 旅行日程
-这是我的照片  -让我看看
- Um, here's a picture of me. - Oh, let me see.
你能时不时地拿照片到卡罗尔家去给本看吗
Could you take it to Carol's every now and then and show it to Ben
-免得他忘记我  -没问题
- just so he doesn't forget me? - Yeah.
嗨  本  我是你爸爸
"Hi, Ben. I'm your father."
我是爸爸的头
"I am the head!"
这次烤肉一定会很好玩
All right, this barbecue's gonna be very fun.
瑞秋在吗  我想在离开前祝她生日快乐
Hey, is Rachel here? Um, I wanted to wish her a happy birthday before I uh, I left.
-不  她和卡尔在外面喝酒  -卡尔是谁
- Oh, no. She's out having drinks with Carl. - Oh, hey, who's Carl?
-她在咖啡厅认识的那个  -不认识
- You knew that guy she met at the coffeehouse. - No.
coffeehouse 咖啡馆
-这个人是她在  -咖啡厅认识的  了解
- You see, there's this guy she met at... - The coffeehouse? Right.
这么说你知道他是谁
So you do know who he is.
我去跟哥们道别
Okay, I'm gonna go say goodbye to the guys.
这样吧  给他们讲讲骨头的事
Okay, hey, you know what? Tell them that bone story.
-我得去一趟中国  -你说国家吗
- I have to go to China. - The country?
china在英语中还有瓷器的意思
不  是到我妈家橱柜中一大堆盘子里去
No, this big pile of dishes in my mom's breakfront.
pile [paɪl] n. 堆;
breakfront ['brekˌfrʌnt] 断层式的(指中间部分突出或上半部缩进)橱柜
老友记-第一季第24集台词字幕剧本
breakfront
你知道卡尔是谁吗
Do you know who Carl is?
我想想  艾文  赛门  希尔朵  不认识
Let's see. Alvin, Simon, Theodore.... No.
瑞秋今晚要去跟他喝酒
Well, Rachel's having drinks with him tonight.
不是吧  她怎么能
Oh no! How can she do that
对你毫无兴趣还去跟别人喝酒
when she's never shown any interest in you?!?
-忘了她吧  -兄弟  他说得对
- Forget about her. - He's right, man.
放下这段情吧  到中国去  吃中国菜
Please. Move on. Go to China. Eat Chinese food.
当然了  他们那儿菜前不用加中国二字
Of course, there they just call it "food."
是吗  大概吧  我也不知道
Yeah, I guess. I don't, I don't know.
算了  帮我把这个交给她好吗
All right, just, just give her this for me, okay?
-听着兄弟  我们只是为你着想  -我懂
- Listen, buddy, We're just looking out for you. - I know.
我们要你快乐
We want you to be happy.
我大概是多喝了几瓶啤酒
And I may only have a couple beers in me,
但兄弟  我爱你
but I love you, man.
我还在喝第一瓶
I'm still on my first.
我只觉得你人不错
I just think you're nice.
前面Joey说自己刚喝了几瓶啤酒已经爱上Ross了,Chandler开玩笑说自己还在喝第一瓶,所以还只是觉得他人不错(还没爱上他)
总之  我和朋友开始做
Anyway, that's when me and my friends started
水果篮生意后
this whole fruit basket business.
basket [ˈbæskɪt] n. 篮子
我们就自称为"三篮女侠"
We call ourselves "The Three Basketeers."
就像"三个火枪手"  只不过换成水果
Like "The Three Musketeers," only with fruit.
musketeer [ˌmʌskəˈtɪr] n. 火枪手
The Three Musketeers 《三个火枪手》是法国作家大仲马在1844年出版的小说
好了  大家汉堡都打算怎么吃
OK, how does everybody like their burgers?
不不  先送礼物后吃
No, presents first! Food later.
等等  猛男  进展如何  能忍住吗
Hey, hold on there, tiger. How's it going? How you holding up?
不太顺利  她坚定不移地认为
Well, not so good. She definitely thinks
definitely [ˈdefɪnətli] adv. 肯定; 明确地;
就在今晚  我们要
that tonight is the night we're gonna...
敲定这笔交易  如果你懂
...complete the transaction, if you know what
complete [kəmˈpliːt] vt. 完成;
transaction [trænˈzækʃn] n. 交易; 买卖; 
你果然懂
And you do.
你有没有想过为她服务
So, uh, have you ever thought about being there for her?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你懂的  全心为她服务
You know, just be there for her.
不懂
Not following you.
慢慢想
Think about it.
好了  我猜这是
Okay. I'm guessing this is from....
-谢谢  玛莲妮  -这是我送你的
- Thank you, Melanie. - Ok, this one right here is from me.
好轻  一晃还有声音
Okay. It's light. It rattles.
rattle [ˈrætl] v. 格格作响
这是
It's...
旅行拼字啊
...Travel Scrabble!
scrabble [ˈskræbl] vi. 翻找; 乱抓; n. 争夺;(乱)扒;西方流行的英语文字图版游戏
谢谢啊
Thank you.
这是乔伊送的
This one's from Joey.
感觉像本书  我猜是本书  还真是本书
It feels like a book, I think it's a book. And it's a book!
是苏博士写的
It's Dr. Seuss!
Dr. Seuss 美国童话作家
那本书帮我度过许多难关
That book got me through some tough times.
这男人心里住着个小孩子
There's a little child inside this man.
医生说如果把小孩取出来  他就会死
Yes, the doctors say if they remove it, he'll die.
-这是谁送的  -罗斯送的
- Who's this from? - That's Ross'.
天啊  他居然记得
Oh,my God! He remembered!
-记得什么  -大约几个月前
- Remembered what? - lt was like months ago.
我们经过一家古董店
We were walking by this antique store.
walk by 走过
antique [ænˈtiːk] n. 古董
我在橱窗里看见这个胸针
And I saw this pin in the window.
就跟他说我小时候祖母也有个一模一样的
And I told him that it was just like one my grandma had when I was a little girl.
没想到他还记得
I can't believe he remembered!
是挺感人  但你能在飞机上玩吗
Well, sure, but can you play it on a plane?
好漂亮  一定花了他不少钱
It's so pretty! This must've cost him a fortune.
fortune [ˈfɔːrtʃən] n. 财富; 运气; 大笔的钱; 巨款; 
真没想到他会这么做
I can't believe he did this.
得了吧  罗斯  记得大学那会
Come on, Ross, remember back in collage,
他爱上卡罗尔时
when he fell in love with Carol...
送她一只贵死人的水晶鸭吗
...and bought her that ridiculous expensive crystal duck?
ridiculous [rɪˈdɪkjələs] adj. 荒唐的; 荒谬的
crystal [ˈkrɪstl] n. 水晶
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
水晶鸭
Crystal duck.
不不不  
No, no, no.
是爱上那一段
The "love" part?
天啊  
Oh, my God!
糟了  糟了  糟了
Oh, no, no, no.
很好  继续揉你的头  时光会倒流的
That's good. Just keep rubbing your head. That'll turn back time.
rub [rʌb] v. 擦; 搓
太不可思议了  真是太不可思议了
This is unbelievable. I mean, this is unbelievable!
我知道  这是件很大很大的事
I know. This is really, really huge.
不对  它就是件微小的  细小的  小事
No, it's not. It's small. It's tiny. It's petite. It's wee.
petite [pəˈtiːt] adj. 纤弱的; 娇小的;
wee [wiː] adj. 很小的; 一丁点儿;
我认为所有人的生活都将从此改变
I don't think any of our lives are ever gonna be the same ever again.
这女人身上有静音键吗
Hey, is there a mute button on this woman?
mute [mjuːt] adj. 沉默的; 无声的; n. 弱音器; 哑巴; vt. 消音; 
button [ˈbʌtn] n. (机器的)按钮; 纽扣
我认为这样很好啊  是你和罗斯哎
I think this is so great. I mean, you and Ross!
-你有预感吗  -没有  一点没有
- Did you have any idea? - No, none!
我来到纽约的第一夜
I mean, my first night in the city,
他曾提过想约我出去
he mentioned something about asking me out,
但后来就没下文了所以我
but nothing ever happened so I just...
他还说过什么  他是想约我出去吗
What, what else did he say? I mean, does he, like, want to go out with me?
考虑到他爱你爱得无法自拔
Well, given that he's desperately in love with you,
given [ˈɡɪvn] prep. 鉴于; 考虑到;
desperately [ˈdɛspərətli] adv. 绝望地; 极度地; 
大概不会介意跟你喝杯咖啡什么的
he probably wouldn't mind getting a cup of coffee or something.
罗斯  这么久吗
Ross? All this time?
我得找他谈谈
I've gotta talk to him.
-可他现在在中国  -是国家
- He's in China! - The country.
等等  他的飞机再过45分钟才会起飞
Wait, his flight doesn't leave for another 45 more minutes.
-时差呢  -从这儿到机场吗
- What about time difference? - From here to the airport?
time difference 时差
没错
Yes!
-你肯定赶不上的  - 我总得试试
- You're never gonna make it! - Well, I've gotta try.
瑞秋  你要对他说什么
Rachel, what're you gonna say to him?
-我不知道  -那你或许不该去
- I don't know. - Well, then maybe you shouldn't go.
他说的没错  如果你是去伤他的心
He's right. Cause if you're just gonna like break his heart,
那不妨再等等
that's the kind of thing that you can wait.
对  但如果是好消息  你得立刻告诉他
Yeah, but if it's good news, you should tell him now.
我不知道  或许见到他我就想明白了
I don't know, maybe I'll know when I see him.
好吧  看看这照片有帮助没
Here, look, all right, does this help?
没有  我只知道我等不了一星期
No. Look, all I know is that I cannot wait a week until I see him.
这件事太重要了
I mean, this is just too big.
我得和他谈谈  我走了  回见
You know, I've just gotta talk to him. I gotta... okay, I'll see you later.
瑞秋  我爱你  先拿我练练手
Rachel, I love you! Deal with me first!
好吧
All right.
-罗斯  麻烦让一下  -请出示登机牌
- Ross! Excuse me, pardon me. - May I see your boarding pass?
pardon [ˈpɑːrdn] n. 原谅; 宽恕; int. 对不起; 请再说一遍; 抱歉;
boarding pass 登机牌
我没有  我只想跟我朋友说两句话
Oh, no, no, I don't have one. I just need to talk to my friend.
抱歉  您必须出示登机牌
Oh, oooh. I'm sorry. You are not allowed on the jetway
jetway [ˈdʒetweɪ] n. 航空旅客桥; 喷气式飞机跑道;
否则不能入内
unless you have a boarding pass
我知道  但是我 他刚过去  就在那
No, I know, but I... he just went on. He's right there,
穿蓝色夹克  我能不能
he's got the blue jacket on, I... can I j-just...
对不起  不行  联邦法规
No, no. Federal regulations!
Federal [ˈfedərəl] adj. 联邦的
regulation [ˌreɡjuˈleɪʃn] n. 章程; 法规
好吧  能否请你帮我传话给他  求你了
Okay, all right, okay. Then could you please uh, just give him a message for me? Please.
-这件事非常重要  - 好吧  请说
- This is very important. - All right. What's the message?
我也不知道
I don't know.
借过  先生  打扰一下
Excuse me, sir! Excuse me, sir?
-有人叫我传话给你  -什么
- Uh, I have a message for you. - What?
是瑞秋  她说她喜欢你送的礼物
It's from Rachel, she said that she loved the present,
-你回来后她想见你  -什么
- and she'll see you when you get back. - What?
桃伊  拜托  我根本不懂她在说什么
Toby... Oh, for God's sake, I don't know what she's talking about!
for God's sake [fɔːr ˈɡɑːdz seɪk] 看在上帝的份上
for one's sake 看在某人的面子上
我不认识瑞秋  别给我脸色看
There's no Rachel. Don't give me that deep freeze.
freeze [friːz] v. 冻结; 结冰; n. 冻结; 严寒期; 霜冻;
deep freeze
乔伊  乔伊啊乔伊
Oh, Joey, Joey, Joey!
我觉得有那么一刻我都爽晕了
I think I blacked out there for a minute.
black out 晕厥; 使停电; 
这不算什么
It was nothing.
现在让我来好好伺候你
Well, now we gotta find something fun for you.
你知道吗
You know what?
别管我了  我再伺候你一回
Forget about me. Let's uh, let's give you another turn.
turn [tɜːrn] v. (使)转动; 转身; n. 转动; (依次轮到的)机会;
-又是我  -当然  有何不可
- Me, again? - Sure. Why not?
天啊  明天我一定要给你送个大水果篮
Boy, somebody's gonna get a big fruit basket tomorrow!
我得告诉你  你跟我想象中完全不同
Oh, I gotta tell you, Joey, you are nothing like I thought you'd be.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我说不好  大概是我把你划在
I don't know, I-I guess I just had you pegged
peg [peɡ] vt. 钉; 用夹子夹住; 视为; 看做; n. 钉子; 晾衣夹子;
那些只顾自己享受的人那一类
as one of those guys who're always 'me, me, me.'
但你是个乐于付出的人
But you... you're a giver.
giver [ˈɡɪvər] n. 给予者
你差不多是我见过最慷慨的人
You're like the most generous man I ever met.
generous [ˈdʒenərəs] adj. 慷慨的; 大方的
要我说  你简直就是个女人
I mean, you're practically a woman.
practically [ˈpræktɪkli] adv. 几乎; 
那么  瑞秋  这包装纸要留下来吗
Uh, so, uh, Rach, uh... you wanna save this wrapping paper,
wrap [ræp] v. 包; 裹(礼物等);
稍微有点撕坏了
I mean, it's only a little bit torn...
你要为罗斯留下  还是要我丢掉
So you are gonna go for it with Ross or should I throw it out?
我不知道  我不知道
Don't know. Don't know.
我去的路上一直在思考
Thought about it all the way there,
回来还没想通  你懂的  那是罗斯啊
and I thought about it all the way back. And uh, you guys, you know, it's Ross!
你们知道我什么意思  那可是罗斯啊
You know what I mean? I mean, it's Ross.
-当然  -当然
- Sure! - Sure.
我说不清  也就是我的第一直觉
I don't know. I mean, this is just my initial gut feeling, this is...
initial [ɪˈnɪʃl] adj. 最初的; 第一的; n. (名字的)首字母;
gut [ɡʌt] n. 肠胃;  勇气; adj. 以感情为基础的; 非理性的; 本能的;
我想这样应该会很不错
but I'm thinking, oh, I'm thinking it'd be really great.
天啊  我也这么想  我们会是姑嫂兼闺蜜
Oh, my God, me too! We'd be like friends-in-law!
-in-law 法律意义上的
比如father-in-law有老丈人、公公的意思;brother-in-law可以解释成姐夫、小叔
你知道最棒的是什么吗
You know what the best part is?
最棒的就是你已对他了如指掌
The best part is that you already know everything about him.
就好像你们直接开始第15次约会
It's like you start on the 15th date.
没错  但你想想  从第15次约会开始啊
Yeah, but you know, it would be like starting on the 15th date.
这话说的好
Another good point.
我是说  在第15次约会时  感情已经
No, no, I mean, when you're on the 15th date, you know, you're already in a very...
相当深厚  你们已经定下来了
..."relationship-y" place. You know, you're committed.
relationship [rɪˈleɪʃnʃɪp] n. 关系; 情爱关系; 性爱关系;
加y表示形容词
committed [kəˈmɪtɪd] adj. 坚信的; 坚定的;
如果感情破裂该怎么办  
Well, I mean, the what happens if it doesn't work out?
work out 锻炼; 想出; 计算出;进展(顺利); 健身;
-为何会感情破裂  -不知道  天意弄人
- Why isn't it working out? - I don't know. Sometimes it doesn't.
他长得不够帅吗  他钱赚得不够多吗
Is he not cute enough for you? Does he not make enough money?
-不  我只是  -说不定有第三者
- No, I'm just... - Maybe there's someone else.
真的吗  你移情别恋了
Is there? ls there someone else?
没有  我没有变心
No, there is no one else.
那么你为什么要甩掉我哥
Then why the hell are you dumping my brother?
早啊  大慈善家
Hey, big Spender!
spender [ˈspendər] n.挥霍者;挥金如土的人
上面女的说Joey很generous,是个giver,所以现在Chandler用spender调侃他
她还在睡觉
She's still asleep.
-情况如何  -棒极了
- So how'd it go? - Oh, it was amazing.
你是不是老觉得自己床上功夫不错
You know how you always think you're great in bed?
你会问这种问题
The fact that you'd even ask that question
表示你根本不了解我
shows how little you know me.
昨晚我不能做通常让自己满足的事
Well, it's like, last night I couldn't do the thing that usually makes me great.
因此我只好让她满足
So I had to do all this other stuff.
结果我得到什么回应  天啊
And the response I got! Man, oh, man!
response [rɪˈspɑːns] n. 回答; 反应; 响应
就像抛彩带庆祝游行一样
It was like a ticker-tape parade!
ticker-tape [ˈtɪkər teɪp] n. 彩色纸带
parade [pəˈreɪd] n. 游行; 阅兵
我明白  我房间离游行路线非常非常近
Yes, I know. As it happens, my room's very, very close to the parade route.
route[ruːt] n. 路线
Chandler是说他房间就在Joey隔壁,可以听得到他们的声音
这简直太神奇了
It was amazing,
而且不只是对她  对我也一样
and not just for her. For me too!
就好像我突然失明
It's like, all of a sudden I'm blind...
但其他的感官却更加的敏感
... but all my other senses are heightened, you know.
sense [sens] n. 感觉; 感觉官能(即视、听、嗅、味、触五觉); 判断力; 意义;
heightened [ˈhaɪtnd] v. (使)加强,提高
好像我的体会达到了
It's like I was able to appreciate it...
appreciate [əˈpriːʃieɪt] v. 欣赏;感激; 理解;领会;
更高的境界
...on another level.
真没想到你还有更高的境界.
I didn't know you had another level.
是啊  我也没想到
I know. Neither did l!
-裙子好漂亮  生日礼物吗  -对
- Hey, great skirt. Birthday present? -Yeah.
-谁送的  -你
- Well, from who? - From you.
我把你送的衬衫拿去换的
I exchanged the blouse you got me.
exchange [ɪksˈtʃeɪndʒ] n. 交换
blouse [blaʊs] n. 衬衫; (女式)短上衣;
好吧  心意到了
Well, it's the thought.
thought [θɔːt] n. 想法; 心思; 考虑; 关心; 
It's the thought的完整版是It's the thought that counts(重要的是心意)。这是一句英语习惯用语
count [kaʊnt] v. 计数; 重要; 
罗斯的航班不是再过几小时就要抵达
Hey, doesn't Ross' flight get in in a couple hours?
27B通道吗
At gate 27B?
对  莫妮卡  我一直在想
Uh, yeah, um. Monica, you know, I've been thinking about it.
我觉得和罗斯在一起
And I've decided this whole Ross thing,
实在不是明智之举
it's just not a good idea.
为什么
Why?
因为我感觉自己不仅是跟他约会
Because I feel like I wouldn't just be going out with him.
而是跟你们大家一起约会
I'd be going out with all of you.
这样压力实在太大  而我不想...
and there would just be all this pressure, and I don't wanna...
不不不  别有压力  别有压力
No, no, no, no, no, no pressure, no pressure!
莫妮卡  什么都还没发生呢  你就...
Monica, nothing has even happened yet, and you're already so...
我没有怎样  开始我的确有点反应过度
I'm not "so." Okay, I was a teensy bit weird at first...
teensy ['ti:nsi] adj. 很小的,
但我没事的  我保证
... but I'll be good. I promise.
-是谁  -是我  卡尔
- Who is it? - It's me, Carl.
-上来   -背着我哥做这种事
- Come on up. - Behind my brother's back?
我发誓绝不会跟你说这种疯话
is exactly the kind of crazy thing you won't be hearing from me.
-七百块  -行啊  你办到了
- Seven hundred bucks! - All right, you did it!
我们有水果可吃吗
Do we have any fruit?
兄弟  这两周真够折腾
Man, hell of a two weeks.
你知道吗  我真觉得自己有所长进
You know what, though? I really feel like I learned something.
真的吗  那你要坚持为她奉献吗
Really? See, you're gonna stick with this "all for her" thing?
stick with 坚持做
你疯了不成
What are you, crazy?
盲人重见光明后
When a blind man gets his sight back,
sight [saɪt] n. 景象; 视力; 视觉;
还会这样走路吗
does he walk around like this?
我是说  如果再让我看见艾德贝格拉二世
I'm just saying, if I see one more picture of Ed Begley Jr...
Jr,英语单词Junior的缩写,意思是“初级”、“小”
Ed Begley, Jr 知名演员,长久以来也支持环保
在电车上的照片  我就举枪自尽
...in that stupid electric car, I'm gonna shoot myself!
别误会我
I mean, don't get me wrong...
我个人并不反对环保本身
I'm not against environmental issues, per se...
per se [ˌpɜːr ˈseɪ] adv. 本身; 本质上;
只是讨厌那家伙
...it's just that guy!
我难以相信你跟他约会  而不是跟我
I can't believe you'd rather go out with him than me.
抱歉  我正在约会
Excuse me, please, I'm trying to have a date here.
行  那就别再想我
Fine. Just stop thinking about me.
办不到  对不对
Can't do it, can you?
我没法不想你  那又怎样
So, I'm thinking about you. So what?
我想不通  你到底看上这家伙哪点了
I don't get it. What do you see in this guy anyway??
他像是个好男人
Well, he seems to be a very nice guy.
算了吧  老兄  买台真正的车吧
I mean, come on, buddy! Get a real car!
瑞秋  别这样  给我们一个机会吧
Rachel, come on. Give us a chance.
罗斯  太难了
Ross, it's too hard.
为什么  因为其他人会感觉不舒服吗
No, no, why, because it might get weird for everyone else?
谁管他们  这是我们两人的事
Who cares about them. This is about us.
我从九年级开始就爱上你
Look, I've been in love with you since like the ninth grade.
罗斯  你就像是我最好的朋友
Ross, You're like my best friend.
如果我们分手  我将失去你
If we broke up, and I lost you...
你为何认为我们会分手
What makes you think we're gonna break up?
曾和你在一起的人不是都和你分手了
Well, have you been involved with someone where you haven't broken up?
be involved with sb 和某人交往
的确
No.
但这种事只会发生一次
But it only has to happen once.
你我都清楚  我们是天生一对
Look, you and I both know we are perfect for each other. Right?
唯一的问题是  你对我有感觉吗
I mean, so the only question is: Are you attracted to me?
attract [əˈtrækt] vt. 吸引; 使喜爱
be attracted to sb 被某人吸引
我不知道
I don't know.
我从未把你当成过潜在的男友
I mean, I've never looked at you that way before.
那就设想下吧
Well, start looking.
就是这意思
Exactly!
你很清楚我会是那个
And you just know that I'm gonna be the guy...
在路上被堵在怪物车后的家伙
...caught behind this hammerhead in traffic!
hammerhead [ˈhæmərhed] n. 锤头鲨
对  你说的对
You're right. You're right.
-你知道吗  -怎么
- You know what? - What?
我忘了  我本应该去机场接朋友
I forgot. I'm supposed to pick up a friend at the airport.
真是抱歉
I am so sorry!
如果你想在这儿继续喝  请便
if you want to stay and finish your drinks, please do.
-但我得走了  抱歉  -可是
- I'm sorry, I gotta go. I'm sorry. - But....
借过  不好意思  借过  抱歉
Excuse me! Pardon me. Excuse me. Sorry.
桃伊  求你了  别胡思乱想了
Toby, for God's sake, will you let it go?
没有瑞秋这个人
There's no Rachel!
嘿  我拿到了
Oh, hey, hey! I got that.
-谢谢  亲爱的  -不客气
-Thanks, sweetie. - No problem.
sweetie [ˈswiːti] n. (儿童语)糖果; 亲爱的;
我迫不及待想将你介绍给我朋友
I can not wait for you to meet my friends.
-真的吗  -真的
-Really? - Yeah.
你觉得他们不会评断我  取笑我吗
You don't think they'll judge and ridicule me?
ridicule [ˈrɪdɪkjuːl]n. 嘲笑; vt. 嘲笑; 
-不  他们会的  我只是  -等不及
- No, they will. I just.... - Can't wait!
得了吧  他们一定会喜欢你的
Come on, they're gonna love you.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
avatar
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年7月6日 21:07:53
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/2863/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: