生活大爆炸-第一季第1集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 生活大爆炸评论2,1213字数 27533阅读模式
如果一个光子打向有两个狭缝的平面
So if a photon is directed through a plane
photon [ˈfoʊtɑːn] n. 光子; 光量子;
direct [dəˈrekt] adj. 直接的; 直射的; 正好的; v. 把…对准(某方向或某人); 管理; 导演(戏剧或电影); 
plane [pleɪn] n. 飞机; 平面
如果有一个狭缝可以观测到
with two slits in it and either slit is observed,
slit [slɪt] n. 狭长的切口; 狭缝;
observe 美[əbˈzɜːrv] v. 看到; 观察
那它没有同时通过两个狭缝
it will not go through both slits.
如果观测不到 那它会通过
If it's unobserved, it will.
unobserve是un + observe得来的,表示“不观察; 未观察”
但如果它是在离开平面后
However, if it's observed after it's left the plane
在击中目标物之前被观测到
But before it hits its target,
target 美[ˈtɑːrɡɪt] n. 目标; 靶子
那它不会同时通过两个狭缝
it will not have gone through both slits.
没错 你想说什么
Agreed. What's your point?
point [pɔɪnt] v. 指向; n. 观点; 重点; 论点;
没什么 我只是觉得这个主意放在T恤上不错
There's no point, I just think it's a good idea for a T-shirt. 
- 您好 - 稍等
- Excuse me. - Hang on.
hang on [hæŋ ɑːn] 坚持; 等一会儿;
横1是"爱琴海"
One across is "Aegean."
across [əˈkrɔːs] prep. 穿过; 横过; adv. 横过;(纵横填字游戏)横向字谜答案”
Aegean [ɪˈdʒiən] n. 爱琴海
竖8是"纳巴科夫"
Eight down is "Nabakov."
Nabakov 纳巴科夫(1899-1977 俄裔美国小说家)
横26"MCM"
26 across is "MCM."
MCM 指的是罗马数字1990
竖14是… 你手挡住了…
14 down is. . . move your finger. . .
是"门" 所以说横十四是"太子港"(海地首都)
"phylum" which makes 14 across "Port-au-Prince"
phylum [ˈfaɪləm] n. (生物分类学的)门;
Port-au-Prince [pɔːrt ˌeɪ ˈjuː prɪns] 太子港(海地首都)
你看 杜爸爸的“首都”主意 所以是"太子港"
See, "Papa Doc’s capital idea, "that's "Port-au-Prince."
Papa Doc 杜爸爸(海地总统杜瓦利埃的绰号)
capital idea 好主意。
“capital idea”本身是“好主意”的意思,但“capital”同时又有“首都”的意思
在海地
Haiti.
Haiti 海地
- 需要帮忙吗 - 是的
- Can I help you? - Yes. 
这里是高智商精子库吗
Um, is this the… High-IQ sperm bank?
sperm [spɜːrm] n. 精子; 精液;
sperm bank [ˈspɜːrm bæŋk] n. 精子库
如果这还要问的话 那你可能不该来这
If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't be here.
我看就是这儿了
I think this is the place.
- 把表格填了 - 谢谢
- Fill these out. - Thank you.
fill out 填写(表格等)
- 马上就好 - 不急
- We'll be right back. - Oh, take your time.
right [raɪt] adj. 正确的; 右边的; adv. 马上;
我正好把填字游戏做完
I'll just finish my crossword puzzle.
crossword [ˈkrɔːswɜːrd] n. 纵横填字游戏;
puzzle [ˈpʌzl] n. 谜; 智力游戏; 
crossword puzzle 纵横填字游戏
等等
Oh, wait.
莱纳德 我觉得我做不到
Leonard, I don't think I can do this.
开什么玩笑 你都是"半职业选手"了
What, are you kidding? You're a semi-pro.
semi-pro [ˈsemi proʊ] adj. 半职业的 n. 半职业运动员
不是的 我们这是在犯基因欺诈罪
No. We are committing genetic fraud.
commit [kəˈmɪt] v. 做出(错或非法的事); 承诺
genetic [dʒəˈnetɪk] adj. 遗传的; 基因的
fraud [frɔːd] n. 欺诈; 欺诈罪
我们的精子并不能保证
There's no guarantee that our sperm
guarantee [ˌɡærənˈtiː] n. 保证; v. 保证
将来就能生出高智商的后代
is going to generate high-IQ offspring. 
generate [ˈdʒenəreɪt] vt. 生成; 产生; 
offspring [ˈɔːfsprɪŋ] n. 孩子; 后代
你想想 我姐姐和我的DNA结构相同
Think about that. I have a sister with the same basic DNA mix
mix这里是mixture(混合物)的缩写
basic [ˈbeɪsɪk] adj. 基本的
DNA mixture DNA混合物
可她只是快餐店的女服务生
who hostesses at Fuddruckers. 
hostess [ˈhoʊstəs] n. 女主人;(餐馆的)女迎宾 vt. 做女主人; 做女迎宾;
Fuddruckers 福德洛克(一家美国快速休闲,特许经营的连锁餐厅,专门经营汉堡包)
谢尔顿 当初是你要来的
Sheldon, this was your idea.
这点补贴能让我们
A little extra money to get
extra [ˈekstrə] adj. 额外的
在寓所里拥有分式T1带宽
Fractional T1 bandwidth in the apartment. 
fractional [ˈfrækʃənl] adj. 很小的; 分数的; 
bandwidth [ˈbændwɪdθ] n. 带宽
Fractional T1 分式T1(美国带宽的一种标准,1.544 Mbps)
我知道 我的确渴望更快的下载速度
I know, and I do yearn for faster downloads.
yearn [jɜːrn] vi. 渴望; 渴求;
download [ˌdaʊnˈloʊd , ˈdaʊnloʊd] vt. 下载; n. 下载
但那些可怜的女人们
But there's some poor woman
poor [pʊr] adj. 贫穷的; 可怜的; 
会把希望寄托在我精子上的
who's gonna pin her hopes on my sperm.
pin [pɪn] n. 大头针; 胸针; vt. (用大头钉等)固定,别上
pin one's hopes on 寄希望于
如果她最后发现那小不点连曲线下面积
What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use
wind [wɪnd , waɪnd] n. 风; v. 卷绕 给(钟表等)上发条; 可上发条;
wind up 最终沦落到; 给(钟表等)上发条
这里wind发音为[waɪnd]
toddler [ˈtɑːdlər] n. 蹒跚学步的孩子
该用积分还是微分算都不知道 她会怎么想
an integral or a differential to solve the area under a curve?
integral [ˈɪntɪɡrəl] adj. 完整的; 必需的; n. 积分; 整体;
differential [ˌdɪfəˈrenʃl] adj. 有差别的; n. 差别; 微分
solve [sɑːlv] vt. 解决; 解答;
area [ˈeriə] n. 地区; 面积;
curve [kɜːrv] n. 曲线
- 我肯定她还是会爱他的 - 我不会
- I'm sure she'll still love him. - I wouldn't.
你现在想怎么样
Well, what do you want to do?
我想走了
I want to leave.
该怎么跟她说呢
What's the protocol for leaving?
我不知道… 我以前从来没在捐献精子时中途走人过
I don't know. . . I've never reneged on a proffer of sperm before.
renege [rɪˈneɡ] vi. 违背(诺言); 食言;
proffer [ˈprɑːfər] vt. 提供 n. 贡献; 
我们就直接走吧
Let's try just walking out. 
好吧
Okay.
- 再见 - 再见 很高兴见到你
- Bye. - Bye. nice meeting you.
你还在为那个精子库的事生气吗
Are you still mad about the sperm bank?
没有
No.
你想不想听有关楼梯的有趣事情
You want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?
stair [ster] n. 楼梯; 梯级;
不太想
Not really.
如果有一格阶梯的高度存在哪怕两毫米的微小差距
If the height of a single step is off by as little as two millimeters,
off [ɔːf] adv. 离开(某处); (在时间或空间上)距,离; 
millimeter [ˈmɪləˌmitər] n. 毫米;
- 大多数人会被绊倒 - 跟我无关
- most people will trip. - I don't care.
trip [trɪp] n. 旅行; 绊倒; v. 绊; 绊倒;
两毫… 那不太可能吧
Two milli. . . that doesn't seem right.
不 是真的 我12岁时做过一系列试验
No, it's true, I did a series of experiments when I was 12
我爸爸还摔断了锁骨
My father broke his clavicle.
clavicle [ˈklævɪkl] n. 锁骨;
你就是因为这个被他们送去寄宿学校的?
Is that why they sent you to boarding school?
board [bɔːrd] n. 板; v. 上船(或火车、飞机、公共汽车等); (在学校)寄宿;
boarding school 寄宿学校
不是 是因为我那些关于激光的试验
No. That was a result of my work with lasers.
laser [ˈleɪzər] n. 激光; 激光器;
这是新邻居?
New neighbor?
很明显
Evidently.
evidently [ˈevɪdəntli] adv. 明显地; 
比起上一个的水准真是有显著提高
Significant improvement over the old neighbor.
significant [sɪɡˈnɪfɪkənt] adj. 重要的; 显著的;
improvement [ɪmˈpruːvmənt] n. 改善
那个体重200磅有皮肤问题的异装癖者?
200-pound transvestite with a skin condition?
transvestite [trænzˈvestaɪt] n. 有异性装扮癖的人
skin [skɪn] n. 皮肤;
skin condition 皮肤问题
那是 没错
Yes, she is.
- 你好 - 你好
- Oh, hi. - Hi.
我们不想打搅你 我们就住你对面
We don't mean to interrupt. We live across the hall.
mean [miːn] v. 意思是; 打算
mean to do sth 打算做某事; 有意做某事
interrupt [ˌɪntəˈrʌpt] v. 打断; 打扰
hall [hɔːl] n. 门厅; 走廊
你们真好啊
Oh, that's nice.
我们不是住在一起 我是说…
We don't live together. I mean. . .
我们是住在一起
We live together,
不过是在分开的 异性恋的卧室里
But in separate, heterosexual bedrooms.
separate 美[ˈseprət , ˈsepəreɪt] v. 分离; adj. 单独的; 分开的
heterosexual [ˌhetərəˈsekʃuəl] n. 异性恋者; adj. 异性恋的; 异性的;
好的
Okay, well. . .
看来你们就是我的新邻居了 我叫佩妮
Guess I'm your new neighbor. Penny.
- 我是莱纳德 他是谢尔顿 - 你好
- Leonard. Sheldon. - Hi.
那么…
Well… uh…
欢迎成为我们的邻居
Oh, welcome to the building.
谢谢你 我们可以什么时候喝喝咖啡
Thank you. Maybe we can have coffee sometime.
很好啊
Great.
- 那… 再见 - 再见
- Well, uh, bye. - Bye. 
我们要不要请她来吃午饭?
Should we have invited her for lunch?
不 我们要开始看太空堡垒卡拉狄加第二季
No. We’re going to start Season Two of Battlestar Galactica. 
battle [ˈbætl] n. 战争
Battlestar Galactica 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(电视剧名)
第二季的DVD我们已经看过了
We already watched the Season Two DVDs.
但评论音轨还没看
Not with commentary.
commentary [ˈkɑːmənteri] n. 实况报道,现场解说; 注释; 评论; 
我觉得我们应该做个好邻居
I think we should be good neighbors
请她作客 让她觉得亲切
And invite her over, make her feel welcome.
我们从没请过那个叫路易还是叫路易斯的过来
We never invited Louie-slash-Louise over. 
slash [slæʃ] n. 斜线; 斜杠。Louis-slash-Louise也可以写成Louie/Louise
Louie一般是男性名字; Louise一般是女性名字。Louie/Louise有点半男半女,一会儿是男性,一会儿是女性的意思
那是我们的不对
And that was wrong of us.
我们得扩大下我们的朋友圈子
We need to widen our circle.
widen [ˈwaɪdn] v. (使)变宽; 范围扩大;
我的朋友圈子已经很大了
I have a very wide circle.
我的空间上有212个好友
I have 212 friends on myspace.
myspace 一个交友网站(网址:myspace.com)
不错 可他们你一个也没见过
Yes, and you've never met one of them.
这正是其美妙之处
That's the beauty of it.
beauty [ˈbjuːti] n. 美女; 美丽; 好处;
that's the beauty of sth 这正是某事的美妙之处
我要请她过来
I'm gonna invite her over.
invite over 请(某人)过来
我们可以好好吃一顿 然后… 聊天
We'll have a nice meal and. . . chat.
chat [tʃæt] vi. 闲聊; 聊天;
聊天?我们平时不聊天 至少下了网不聊
Chat? We don't chat. At least not offline.
offline [ˌɔːfˈlaɪn] adj. 未联机的; 离线的; adv. 未连线地; 离线地;
这没什么难的
It's not difficult.
你只要听着她讲些什么
You just listen to what she says
然后你适当地回应她一些
And then you say something appropriate in response.
appropriate [əˈproʊpriət , əˈproʊprieɪt] adj. 合适的; 
response [rɪˈspɑːns] n. 回答; 反应
in response 作为回应
那最后要干什么?
To what end?
to what end 为了什么
你好… 又来了
Hi. . . again.
你好
Hi.
那个…
Anyway, um.
我们带了印度菜回来
We brought home Indian food. 
然后…
And, um.
我知道搬家可能会很累
I know that moving can be stressful,
stressful [ˈstresfl] adj. 压力大的; 紧张的;
并且我发现当我身心俱疲时
And I find that when I'm undergoing stress,
undergo [ˌʌndərˈɡoʊ] vt. 经历; 经受
stress [stres] v. 强调; n. 强调; 紧张; 精神压力; 
美食和伙伴能让我感觉很舒坦
that good food and company can have a comforting effect. 
comforting [ˈkʌmfərtɪŋ] adj. 令人安慰的;
effect [ɪˈfekt] n. 效应; 结果
还有 咖喱本身有通便功效 我想我不必再说
Also, curry is a natural laxative, and I don't have to tell you
curry [ˈkɜːri] n. 咖喱; 咖喱菜;
laxative [ˈlæksətɪv] n. 泻药; 通便剂
你知道 如果大肠通畅…
that, you know, a clean colon is just. . . 
colon [ˈkoʊlən] n. 冒号; 结肠;
那又可以少一件操心事了
one less thing to worry about. 
这方面我不在行 不过我相信如果是邀请别人吃午餐
Leonard, I’m not expert here but I believe in the context of a luncheon invitation,
expert [ˈekspɜːrt] n. 专家; adj. 熟练的; 内行的; 
luncheon [ˈlʌntʃən] n. 午餐
invitation [ˌɪnvɪˈteɪʃn] n. 邀请;
你最好不要说些肠运动的事
you might want to skip the reference to bowel movements. 
skip [skɪp] v. 跳过; 不做
reference [ˈrefrəns] n. 参考; 提到; 谈及;
bowel [ˈbaʊəl] n. 肠;
movement [ˈmuːvmənt] n. 运动
你们是在邀请我过去吃饭?
Oh, you’re inviting me over to eat?
是的
Yes.
你们真好 我很乐意
Oh, that's so nice. I'd love to.
太好了
Great.
你们平时都玩些什么
So, what do you guys do for fun around here?
今天我们尝试过靠自慰来挣钱
Well, today we tried masturbating for money.
masturbate [ˈmæstərbeɪt] v. 手淫
好了 就当在自己家一样
Okay, well, make yourself at home.
make yourself at home 像在家里一样; 请自便
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
不用谢
You're very welcome.
这些东西看上去真深奥啊
This looks like some serious stuff.
serious [ˈsɪriəs] adj. 严重的; 需认真思考的; 严肃的; 
stuff [stʌf] n. 东西; 活儿;
- 莱纳德 这是你写的?- 不 这是我的
- Leonard, did you do this? - Actually, that's my work.

Wow.
不错 只是一些量子力学而已
Yeah. Well, it's just some quantum mechanics
quantum [ˈkwɑːntəm] n. 量子;
mechanic 美[məˈkænɪk] n. 力学; 机械师; 
quantum mechanics n. 量子力学;
边上还随便写了一点点弦理论
With a little string theory doodling around the edges.
string [strɪŋ] n. 线; 弦;
theory [ˈθiːəri] n. 理论
string theory 弦理论
doodl [ˈduːdl] vi. 涂鸦; 胡写乱画
edge 美[edʒ] n. 边; 边沿
那部分 是我开的玩笑
That part there, that's just a joke.
讽刺下波恩-奥本海默近似
It's a spoof of the Bourne-Oppenheimer approximation.
spoof [spuːf] n. 恶作剧; 滑稽模仿;
approximation [əˌprɑːksɪˈmeɪʃn] n. 近似值; 类似事物;
Born-Oppenheimer approximation 玻恩–奥本海默近似(由物理学家奥本海默与其导师玻恩共同提出的,是一种普遍使用的解包含电子与原子核的体系的量子力学方程的近似方法。)
这么说 你就像是"美丽心灵"里那种天才一样
So you're like one of those beautiful mind genius guys.
genius [ˈdʒiːniəs] n. 天资; 天才
guy [ɡaɪ] n. 男人; 家伙
beautiful mind指的是一部电影《A Beautiful Mind》(美丽心灵),这部电影也是将有关于天才的故事
是吧
Yeah.
- 真让人赞叹 - 我也有块板
- This is really impressive. - I have a board.
impressive [ɪmˈpresɪv] adj. 给人印象深刻的; 令人赞叹的; 
如果你喜欢板 这块是我的
If you like boards, this is my board.
上帝啊
Holy smokes.
holy [ˈhoʊli] adj. 神圣的; 与神(或宗教)有关的
Holy smokes 上帝啊; 天啊
如果你说"上帝啊"是想
If by "holy smokes", you mean
再一次强调说你能在任何一个麻省理工的
A derivative restatement of the kind of stuff
derivative [dɪˈrɪvətɪv] n. 派生词; 衍生物; adj. 模仿他人的;
restatement [ˌriːˈsteɪtmənt] n. 重申; 重说;
男生寝室墙上发现那些涂鸦 那一点没错
you can find scribbled on the wall of any men's room at MIT, sure. 
scribble [ˈskrɪbl] v. 乱涂; 胡写;
MIT 麻省理工学院(Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- 什么?- 得了吧
- What? - Oh, come on.
come on 加油; 拜托; 得了吧
谁没看到那微分上面写着"我打住了 心碎了 算不下去了"
Who hasn't seen this differential below "here I sit, broken-hearted"?
至少我不会为了解决个数学问题
At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions
dimension [daɪˈmenʃn] n. 维(构成空间的因素); 尺寸;
去发明个什么26维出来
just to make the math come out.
come out在这里指的是“(数学上的)一致性”,这个不好理解,可以简单理解为“正确;说得通”等
我没有创造发明 他们本来就有
I didn't invent them. They're there.
- 哪个宇宙有?- 所有的都有… 这就是我说的关键
- In what universe? - In all of them. . . that is the point.
universe [ˈjuːnɪvɜːrs] n. 宇宙
你们介意我先开吃吗
Do you guys mind if I start?
佩妮…
Penny. . .
这是我的座位
That's where l sit.
那 你坐我旁边
So, sit next to me.
不… 我坐那里的
No. . . I sit there.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
- 什么区别?- 开始了
- What's the difference? - Here we go.
在冬天 这个位子离暖气比较近所以比较暖和
In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator
radiator [ˈreɪdieɪtər] n. 散热器; 暖气片
但也不至于太近以至于引起出汗
to remain warm, and yet not so close as to cause perspiration
remain [rɪˈmeɪn] v. 保持
perspiration [ˌpɜːrspəˈreɪʃn] n. 出汗; 汗
在夏天 通过窗子吹进来的风直接经过这里
In the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze
directly [dəˈrektli] adv. 直接地;
path [pæθ] n. 路径; 道路
breeze [briːz] n. 微风; 和风; 
cross-breeze 打开房屋两侧的窗户或门形成的自然通风
就是这边和那边的窗户
created by opening windows there and there.
看电视正好有个角度
It faces the television at an angle
angle [ˈæŋɡl] n. 角; 角度; 观点;
不会太正 从而影响跟别人说话
that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation, 
direct [dəˈrekt] adj. 直接的; 笔直的
discourage [dɪsˈkɜːrɪdʒ] vt. 阻拦; 使灰心
也不会太斜 从而造成视觉畸变
nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion. 
wide 美[waɪd] adj. 宽的; 很大。这里“wide”是形容上面的“angle”(角度),an angle so far wide(一个不太大的角度,也就是不会太斜)
parallax [ˈpærəlæks] n. 视差
distortion [dɪˈstɔːrʃn] n. 扭曲; 变形; 失真
我还能继续 不过我觉得你已经明白我的意思了
I could go on, but I think I've made my point.
go on 继续
made one's point 清楚地表达某人的观点
你想让我移开吗
Do you want me to move?
- 呃 - 你就随便坐一下吧
- Well. . . - Just sit somewhere else.
好的
Fine.
谢尔顿 坐下
Sheldon, sit!
这样很好啊
Well, this is nice.
不太有人来我们这里作客的
We don't have a lot of company over.
不是吧 库萨帕里和沃尔维茨就经常过来
That's not true. Koothrappali and Wolowitz come over all the time.
- 是 我知道 但… - 星期二晚上
- Yes I know, but. . . - Tuesday night,
我们还玩"克林贡拼字游戏"玩到凌晨一点(克林贡是外星人)
we played Klingon boggle until one in the morning.
Klingon 克林贡(《星际旅行》虚构宇宙中一个好战的外星种族Klingons的语言)
boggle [ˈbɑːɡl] vi. 犹豫不决; n. 犹豫; 一款文字游戏
是 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
- 不要说我们没有伙伴 - 对不起
- I resent you saying we don’t have company. - I’m sorry.
resent [rɪˈzent] vt. 怨恨; 愤恨
- 这是社交上很消极的暗示 - 我说对不起了
- That is an antisocial implication. - I said I'm sorry!
antisocial [ˌæntiˈsoʊʃl] adj. 反社会的; 孤僻的;
implication [ˌɪmplɪˈkeɪʃn] n. 含意
"克林贡拼字游戏"?
So… Klingon boggle?
是的 就是普通的拼字游戏 只不过…
Yeah. It's like regular boggle, but. . .
是用克林贡语言
In klingon.
关于我们已经说得够多了 说说你吧
That's probably enough about us. So, tell us about you.
probably [ˈprɑːbəbli] adv. 可能; 大概;  
我?好吧
Um, me, okay,
我是射手座的
I'm a Sagittarius, 
Sagittarius [ˌsædʒɪˈteriəs] n. 人马(星)座; 属人马座的人; 属射手座的人
就这一点你们很可能就了解得比我想说的多得多了
which probably tells you way more than you need to know. 
没错 我们可以了解到你有群众性文化妄想
Yes. It tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion
participate [pɑːrˈtɪsɪpeɪt] vi. 参加; 参与;
mass [mæs] n. 团; 许多; 群众; adj.  数量极多的; 广泛的;
delusion [dɪˈluːʒn] n. 错觉; 谬见; 妄想; 
mass cultural delusion 具有相同文化或处于同一地区的人的共同误解
就是指你出生时
that the sun's apparent position
apparent [əˈpærənt] adj. 显然的;
apparent position 在特定时间从地球中心看到天体(或航天器)在天球上的位置
相对于任意确定星座的太阳的视位置
relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth
relative [ˈrelətɪv] adj. 相对的; 相关联的
arbitrarily [ˈɑrbɪˌtrɛrəli] adv. 任意(性)地,随意地
define [dɪˈfaɪn] vt. 定义; 明确
constellation [ˌkɑːnstəˈleɪʃn] n. 星座;
可能会决定你的性格
somehow affects your personality.
somehow [ˈsʌmhaʊ] adv. 由于某种未知的原因; 不知为什么; 
affect [əˈfekt] v. 影响
personality [ˌpɜːrsəˈnæləti] n. 性格; 个性
有什么来着?
Participate in the what?
我认为谢尔顿是想说
I think what Sheldon's trying to say
我们可能不会第一个猜你是"射手座"的
is that Sagittarius wouldn't have been our first guess. 
是 很多人会以为我是水相星座的
Oh, yeah, a lot of people think I’m a water sign.
water sign 水象星座 (包括巨蟹座、天蝎座和双鱼座. 代表感性、敏感和直觉的天性)
还有什么 让我想想
Okay, let's see, what else.
我是素食者 但我吃鱼
Oh, I’m a vegetarian, except for fish.
vegetarian [ˌvedʒəˈteriən] n. 素食主义者
偶尔吃牛排 牛排真赞
And the occasional steak. I love steak!
occasional [əˈkeɪʒənl] adj. 偶尔的
steak [steɪk] n. 牛排;
真有趣
Well, that's interesting.
莱纳德吃玉米会不消化
Leonard can't process corn.
process [ˈprɑːses , prəˈses] n. 过程;  v. 加工; 处理
corn [kɔːrn] n. 玉米
你有什么工作吗
Wu-uh, so, do you have some sort of a job?
有 我是家乳酪蛋糕店的服务生
Yeah. I'm a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory. 
cheesecake [ˈtʃiːzkeɪk] n. 奶酪蛋糕(冷甜食);
我很喜欢乳酪蛋糕
I love cheesecake.
你不是不能吃乳糖嘛
You're lactose-intolerant.
lactose [ˈlæktoʊs] n. 乳糖;
intolerant [ɪnˈtɑːlərənt] adj. 不宽容;  (对食物、药物等)过敏; 不耐的
lactose-intolerant 乳糖不耐受
我是不吃… 我只是觉得那东西不错
I don't eat it. . . I just think it's a good idea.
还有 我正在写一个剧本
Oh, anyways, I’m also writing a screenplay.
anyways [ˈɛniˌweɪz] adv. anyway的一种不规范形式;
anyway [ˈeniweɪ] adv. (转换话题、结束谈话或回到原话题时说)无论如何; 反正
screenplay [ˈskriːnpleɪ] n. 电影剧本;
讲一个多愁善感的女生从内布拉斯加州的林肯来到了洛杉矶
It's about this sensitive girl who comes to L.A. from Lincoln, Nebraska, 
sensitive [ˈsensətɪv] adj. 敏感的; 善解人意的
L.A. Los Angeles(洛杉矶)的缩写
Nebraska [nəˈbræskə] 内布拉斯加州
Lincoln [ˈlɪŋkən] 内布拉斯加州林肯县
她本想当名演员 最终却在乳酪蛋糕店当了服务生
to be an actress and winds up a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory. 
看来这是根据你的经历写的
So, it's based on your life.
不 我是来自奥马哈
No, I'm from Omaha.
如果真拍成了电影 我会去看的
Well, if that was a movie I would go see it.
我就说 是不错吧?
I know, right?
让我想想 还有什么…
Okay, let's see, what else. . .
大概就这些了
Guess that's about it.
that's about it 差不多就这样
这就是佩妮的故事了
That's the story of Penny. 
真不错
Well it sounds wonderful.
是不错
It was.
直到我爱上了那混蛋
Until I fell in love with a jerk!
jerk [dʒɜːrk] n. 混蛋; 笨蛋
怎么回事?
What's happening?
上帝 你知道吗 我和他同居了4年
God, you know, 4 years I lived with him.
整整4年… 都跟高中生涯一样长了
4 years. . . that's like as long as high school.
你花了4年才读完高中?
It took you 4 years to get through high school?
get through 完成; 熬过; 接通…的电话
真… 不敢相信我竟然那么信任他
It just. . . I can't believe I trusted him.
我该说些什么吗?我感觉我该说些什么
Should I say something? I feel like I should say something.
你?算了 你只会越帮越忙
You? No, you'll only make it worse.
你们想知道最悲哀的是什么吗
You want to know the most pathetic part?
pathetic [pəˈθetɪk] adj. 可怜的; 可悲的
即使我已经恨透了他的谎言 他的不忠
Even though I hate his lying, cheating guts. . .
gut [ɡʌt] n. 肠胃; 勇气; 内心;
我还是爱他
I still love him.
我是不是疯了?
Is that crazy?
是疯了
Yes.
不 不是的 这只是…
No, it's not crazy. It's a. . .
只是一种悖论
It's a paradox.
paradox [ˈpærədɑːks] n. 矛盾的人(或事物、情况); 悖论
自然界中到处都存在着悖论 比如说光
And paradoxes are part of nature, I mean, think about light.
按照惠更斯的理论 光是一种波
Now if you look at Huygens, light is a wave,
Huygens 惠更斯
wave [weɪv] n. 波浪; 波; 
双缝实验证明了这一观点
as confirmed by the double-slit experiments, 
confirm [kənˈfɜːrm] v. 证实; 确认
double [ˈdʌbl] adj. 双重的; 双的;
不过后来有了爱因斯坦
But then along comes Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein [ælˈbɚt 'aɪnˌstaɪn] 阿尔伯特爱因斯坦
他发现光原来也具有粒子性
And discovers that light behaves like particles, too.
particle [ˈpɑːrtɪkl] n. 微粒; 粒子
我至少没越帮倒忙
Well, I didn't make it worse.
我真的很抱歉 我真是一团糟
Oh, I’m so sorry, I’m such a mess.
最糟的是 我搬家都搬得恶心死了
On top of everything else, I'm all gross from moving
on top of 除此之外
on top of everything else中,“everything else”指的是不好的事。有句话叫“it’s the last straw that breaks the camel’s back”(压垮骆驼的最后一根稻草),在这里,“the shower doesn't even work”就是“on top of”其他不好的事情的“最后一根稻草”
没想到该死的淋浴器还不能用了
And my stupid shower doesn't even work.
我们的可以用啊
Our shower works.
真的?如果我在这里洗你们会不会介意?
Really? Would it be totally weird if I used it?
totally ˈtoʊtəli] adv. 完全地
weird [wɪrd] adj. 奇怪的
- 会 - 不会
- yes. - No.
- 不会 - 不会
- No. - No.
就在那边
It's right down the hall.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们真是太好了
You guys are really sweet.
这番进步有意思啊
Well, this is an interesting development.
development [dɪˈveləpmənt] n. 发展;
怎么?
How so?
how so 怎么说
上次有个女人在我们这里轻解罗裳
It has been some time since we've had a woman
距离现在已经很久了
take her clothes off in our apartment. 
take off 起飞; 脱掉
不见得啊 记得感恩节
That's not true. Remember at thanksgiving,
thanksgiving [ˌθæŋksˈɡɪvɪŋ] n. 感恩节
我那老年痴呆的祖母上演的那段?
My grandmother with Alzheimer's had that episode?
Alzheimer [ˈælzˌhaɪmər] n. 阿尔茨海默氏病;老人痴呆症;
episode [ˈepɪsoʊd] n. 插曲; 片段; 一集
明白了 距离上次有女人
Point taken. It has been some time
point taken 我明白你的意思
在我们这里轻解罗裳 并且看了之后
Since we've had a woman take her clothes off,
我们不想把眼睛给挖出来的 已经很久了
after which we didn't want to rip our eyes out. 
rip [rɪp] v. 裂开; 撕破; 猛地扯开; 
rip out 扯掉
其实最糟的是看她切那火鸡
The worst part was watching her carve that turkey.
carve [kɑːrv] v. 雕刻; 把(熟肉)切成块; 
turkey [ˈtɜːrki] n. 火鸡
你现在究竟是要干些什么呢
So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?
accomplish [əˈkɑːmplɪʃ] vt. 完成;
你说什么?
Excuse me?
那女人不会跟你上床的
That woman in there is not going to have sex with you.
sex [seks] n. 性; 性别; 性行为
have sex 做爱
我没有想要跟她上床
Well I’m not trying to have sex with her.
那就好 这样你就不会失望了
Oh, good. Then you won’t be disappointed.
disappointed [ˌdɪsəˈpɔɪntɪd] adj. 失望的; 沮丧的;
你凭什么认为她不会和我上床了
What makes you think she wouldn't have sex with me?
我是男的 她是女的
I'm a male and she's a female.
male [meɪl] adj. 男性的; n. 男性; 
female [ˈfiːmeɪl] adj. 女的; n. 雌性动物; 女子;
没错 但不是同一物种
Yes, but not of the same species.
species [ˈspiːʃiːz] n. 种; 物种
我才不跟你讨论什么假设
I'm not going to engage in hypotheticals here.
engage in 参与; 做
hypothetical [ˌhaɪpəˈθetɪkl] adj. 假设的; 假定的; n. 假设
我只想当个好邻居
I'm just trying to be a good neighbor.
是啊
Oh, of course.
那也不是说如果有机会可以发展肉体关系
That's not to say that if a carnal relationship were to develop, 
carnal [ˈkɑːrnl] adj. 肉欲的; 肉体的; 性欲的;
carnal relationship 肉体关系
develop [dɪˈveləp] v. 发展
我会袖手旁观
that I wouldn't participate. 
无论时间多么短
However briefly. 
however [haʊˈevər] 然而; 不管多么
briefly [ˈbriːfli] adv. 短暂地; 简短地;
however briefly 意思是无论他们发生肉体关系的时间多么短
当她发现你的卢克·天行者(星球大战人物)无泪洗发水
Do you think this possibility will be helped or hindered
possibility [ˌpɒsəˈbɪləti] n. 可能性; 机会;
hinder [ˈhɪndə(r)] v. 阻碍; 妨碍;
你说这种可能性是会变大了呢还是变小了
when she discovers your Luke Skywalker no-more-tears shampoo?
Luke Skywalker 卢克·天行者(《星球大战》电影正传三部曲的男主)
shampoo [ʃæmˈpuː] n. 洗发剂; 香波;
那是达斯·维德(另一星战人物)牌洗发水
It’s Darth Vader shampoo.
Darth Vader 达斯·维达(《星球大战》电影前传三部曲的男主)
卢克·天行者是护发素
Luke Skywalker's the conditioner.
conditioner [kənˈdɪʃənə(r)] n. 护发素;
- 先看这个 - 太强了 难以置信
- Wait till you see this. - It's fantastic, unbelievable.
unbelievable [ˌʌnbɪˈliːvəbl] adj. 惊人的; 难以相信的;
看什么?
See what?
1974年 史蒂芬霍金在麻省理工的演讲
It's a Stephen Hawking lecture from MIT in 1974. 
lecture [ˈlektʃə(r)] n. 讲座,讲课,演讲;
现在不是时候
This isn't a good time.
那时他还不是这样毛骨悚然的电脑音
It's before he became a creepy computer voice.
creepy [ˈkriːpi] adj. 令人毛骨悚然的; 怪异的
- 不错 可你们现在必须得走 - 为什么
- That's great. You guys have to go. - Why?
现在不是时候
It's just not a good time.
莱纳德有女士来访
Leonard has a lady over.
是的 我明白了… 你祖母又回城来了?
Yeah, right. . . your grandmother back in town?
不是 她不是什么女士 她是新来的邻居
No. And she's not a lady. She's just a new neighbor.
等等 这里真的有位女士?
Hang on, there really is a lady here?
你赶我们走是为了想要和她交媾?
And you want us out because you're anticipating coitus?
anticipate [ænˈtɪsɪpeɪt] v. 预料; 期盼; 
coitus [ˈkɔɪtəs] n. 性交
我没有想要和她交媾
I'm not anticipating coitus.
那就是说别人现在可以和她交媾?
So she's available for coitus?
available [əˈveɪləbl] adj. 可获得的; 有空的
我们可不可以不要说"交媾"这个词了
Can we please just stop saying "coitus"?
更精确的说法应该是"体外射精"
Technically, that would be"coitus interruptus."
technically [ˈteknɪkli] adv. 严格按照事实地;
interruptus [ɪntəˈrʌptəs] 阻断的; 中止的; 间断的
coitus interruptus n. (防止受孕的)体外射精,性交中断;
是不是有技巧可以把把水从浴缸那里弄到淋浴器上
Hey, is there a trick to getting it to switch from tub to shower. . . ?
trick [trɪk] n. 戏法; 诡计; 技巧; 
switch [swɪtʃ] n.开关; 转换; 
tub [tʌb] n. 盆; 桶;
不好意思 大家好
Hi. Sorry. Hello.
很高兴认识您 女士
Enchante? Mademoiselle.
这句是法语
我是霍华德·沃尔维茨 加州工学院应用物理系学生
Howard Wolowitz, Cal-Tech department of Applied Physics.
Cal-Tech 加(利福尼亚)州理工学院
department [dɪˈpɑːtmənt] n. 部; 系; 
apply [əˈplaɪ] v. 申请; 应用;
physics [ˈfɪzɪks] n. 物理学;
我的一些研究成果你可能已经很熟悉了
You may be familiar with some of my work.
它正在围绕着木星的最大卫星轨道运行
It's currently orbiting Jupiter's largest moon
currently [ˈkʌrəntli] adv. 现时; 目前;
orbit [ˈɔːbɪt] n. (天体等运行的)轨道; v. 沿轨道运行; 围绕…运动
moon [muːn] n. 月球; 卫星;
拍摄高分辨率的数码照片
taking high-resolution digital photographs.
resolution [ˌrezəˈluːʃn] n. 决心; 清晰度;
high-resolution adj. 高清晰度的; 高分辨率的
我是佩妮 我在乳酪蛋糕店工作
Penny. I work at the Cheesecake Factory. 
我带你去弄那旋关吧
Come on, I’ll show you the trick with the shower.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
是法语里"洗个痛快澡"的意思
It's French for "good shower. "
是一句祝词 我能用六种语言来说
It's a sentiment I can express in six languages.
sentiment [ˈsentɪmənt] n. 观点,看法; 情绪;
还是留着博客上说吧 霍华德
Save it for your blog, Howard.
blog [blɒɡ] n. 博客
好了 没问题了 是卡住了 不好意思
All right, there it goes. It sticks. I'm sorry.
- 好的 谢谢 - 不用谢
- Okay, thanks. - You're welcome.
你只要站在… 好吧 我…
You're just gonna to step right. . . okay, I'll. . .
- 等等 莱纳德 - 洗头的那些东西都是谢尔顿的
- Hey, Leonard? - The hair products are Sheldon's. 
product [ˈprɒdʌkt] n. 产品; 制品;
好吧 我能让你帮个忙吗
Okay, um. Can I ask you a favour.
favor [ˈfeɪvə] n. 喜爱; 恩惠 v. 赞同; 喜爱
帮个忙?
A favor?
当然 你可以让我帮你忙 我可以帮你个忙
Sure, you can ask me a favor. I would do you a favor for you.
你如果不愿意也没关系
It's okay if you say no.
我应该会愿意的
I'll probably say yes.
一般你刚认识某个人 不会请求一件这样的事
It's just not the kind of thing you ask a guy you just met.
我真的觉得我们该好好想想这里面的因果关系了
I really think we should examine the chain of causality here.
chain [tʃeɪn] n. 链子; 链条;
causality [kɔːˈzæləti] n. 因果关系;
- 有必要吗 - 事件一
- Must we? - Event a. . .
我们那淋浴器下站着个裸体美女
A beautiful woman stands naked in our shower.
naked [ˈneɪkɪd] adj. 裸体的;
事件二 我们开车穿过半个城市到上述那位女性的
Event b. . . we drive halfway across town to retrieve a television set
halfway [ˌhɑːfˈweɪ] adv. 在…的中间; 在中途; 到一半;
retrieve [rɪˈtriːv] v. 取回; 索回;
前男友住处取回一台电视机
from the aforementioned woman's ex-boyfriend.
aforementioned [əˈfɔːmenʃənd] adj. 前面提到的; 上述的
ex-boyfriend [eks ˈbɔɪfrend] n. 前男友
提问 在哪个层面上
Query. . . on what plane of existence
plane [pleɪn] n. 飞机; 平面; (思想、存在或发展的)水平,境界;
query [ˈkwɪəri] n. 疑问; 问号 v. 询问
existence [ɪɡˈzɪstəns] n. 存在; 实有; (尤指艰难或无聊的)生活,生活方式
plane of existence 众生生存平面; 精神层次。有个说法是这世界是分成不同的层的,好比上帝生活在最高层,天使和精灵在下一层,再下一层是人类,再下一层是动物,魔鬼在最低层。plane of existence可以说是“生存的平面”,但也可以说是“精神的层面”,有的人精神境界高,有的人精神境界低。不过在这句话中,“plane of existence”也可以简单地翻译“世界”,这整句话就可以翻译成:在哪个世界这两者会存在半点合理的联系?
这两个事件哪怕是有半点合理的联系
is there even a semi-rational link between these events?
semi- [ˈsemi] 半,不完全地
rational [ˈræʃnəl] adj. 合理的; 理性的; 
link [lɪŋk] n. 联系; 关系; 
她请求我帮她个忙 谢尔顿
She asked me to do her a favor, Sheldon.
是啊 这可能是我们这趟旅途最近似的原因了
Ah, yes, well that may be the proximal cause of our journey,
proximal [ˈprɒksɪməl] adj. 近端的; 近身体中心的
但其只存在于更高层次原因的对比之下
But we both know it only exists in contradistinction
contradistinction [ˌkɒntrədɪˈstɪŋkʃn] n. 对比;区别;
in contradistinction to sth 和某物相对比
这点我们都清楚
to the higher level distal cause.
distal [ˈdɪstl] adj. 远端的; 末梢的
proximal cause 近端原因
distal cause 远端原因
proximal cause 和 distal cause是相对的,分别可以翻译成“近端原因”和“远端原因”,好比现在的孩子为什么喜欢吃糖?近端原因是糖好吃;远端原因是人类在以前少糖的年代,吃糖类多的人具有更好的生存优势,从而经过筛选,导致现在孩子多数有喜欢吃糖的基因。
在这几句话中,Penny叫Leonard帮忙是他们开车去要电视机的近端原因,是比较直接的原因,而远端原因是Leonard想和Penny发生一些关系。
- 是什么 - 你在用下半身在思考
- Which is? - You think with your penis.
penis [ˈpiːnɪs] n. 阴茎
从生理上说这是不可能的 还有 你可以不用跟来啊
That's a biological impossibility. And you didn't have to come.
biological [ˌbaɪəˈlɒdʒɪkl] adj. 生物学的; 
impossibility [ɪmˌpɒsəˈbɪlɪti] n. 不可能(性)
不错 我可以留在那儿看着沃尔维茨勾引佩妮
Oh, right, yes, I could have stayed behind and watched Wolowitz try to hit on Penny
stay behind 留下来
用俄语 阿拉伯语 波斯语
in Russian, Arabic and Farsi.
Arabic [ˈærəbɪk] n. 阿拉伯语;
Farsi [ˈfɑːrsiː] 波斯语
为什么她自己不去取回电视机
Why can't she get her own tv?
得了 你知道分手是怎么回事
Come on, you know how it is with breakups.
breakup [ˈbreɪˌkʌp] n. (婚姻、关系或联系的)破裂,终结
我不知道… 你也不知道
No, I don't. . . and neither do you.
我以前跟乔伊斯·金分手过
Wuh… I… I broke up with Joyce Kim.
break up 分手
你没有和乔伊斯·金分手 是她投奔回朝鲜了
You did not break up with Joyce Kim. She defected to north Korea.
defect [ˈdiːfekt , dɪˈfekt] n. 缺点 v. 背叛; 投敌
去缝补她破碎的心啊
To mend her broken heart.
现在这情况远没那么复杂
This situation is much less complicated.
situation [ˌsɪtʃuˈeɪʃn] n. 情况; 
complicate [ˈkɒmplɪkeɪt] v. 使复杂化
就谁该得到这台电视的拥有权
There's some kind of dispute between penny and her ex-boyfriend
dispute [dɪˈspjuːt] n. 争论;
佩妮和她前男友有过争吵
as to who gets custody of the TV.
custody [ˈkʌstədi] n. 监护; 保管权; 
她只是不想和他再大吵大闹
She just wanted to avoid having a scene with him.
avoid [əˈvɔɪd] v. 避免; 
scene [siːn] n. 地点; 争吵
- 所以我们去和他大吵大闹 - 不 我们不用和他去吵的
- So we get to have a scene with him? - No, Sheldon, there’s not going to be a scene.
我们两个人 他才一个
There's two of us and one of him.
莱纳德 我们两个甚至搬不动一台电视
Leonard, the two of us can't even carry a TV.
这么说 你们和莱纳德还有谢尔顿一起在大学里共事?
So, you guys work with Leonard and Sheldon at the university?
抱歉 你会说英语吗
Uh, I’m sorry, do you speak English?
他会说英语 他只是不会同女人说话
Oh, he speaks English, he just can’t speak to women.
真的?为什么?
Really? Why?
他是个书呆子吧
He's kind of a nerd. 
nerd [nɜːd] n. 书呆子; 
喝果汁?
Juice box?
我来说话
I'll do the talking.
- 谁?- 你好 我是莱纳德 这是谢尔顿
- Yeah? - Hi, I'm Leonard, this is Sheldon.
- 你好 - 我刚说…
- Hello. - What did I just. . .
- 我们是来拿佩妮的电视机的 - 滚开
- Uh, we’re here to pick up Penny’s TV. - Get lost. 
get lost 走开; 滚开
好的 抱歉打扰了
Okay, thanks for you time.
我们不能就这样放弃了
We're not going to give up just like that.
莱纳德 电视机在楼上
Leonard, the TV's in the building.
我们已经被阻止进入大楼了 因此 我们没戏了
We've been denied access to the building, ergo, we are done.
deny [dɪˈnaɪ] v. 否认; 拒绝; 
access [ˈækses] n. 通道; 机会 v. 进入;
ergo [ˈɜːɡəʊ] adv. 因此; 所以
我很抱歉 如果我当初遇到点小麻烦就放弃的话
Excuse me. If I were to give up on the first little hitch,
hitch [hɪtʃ] v. 搭便车; 障碍; 
我永远也不会在宇宙大爆炸之后
I never would have been able to identify the fingerprints of string theory
identify [aɪˈdentɪfaɪ] v. 确认; 找到; 发现;
fingerprint [ˈfɪŋɡəprɪnt] n. 指纹;
成功验证弦理论了
in the aftermath of the big bang.
aftermath [ˈɑːftəmæθ] n. (战争、事故、不快事情的)后果,创伤
我道歉 你准备怎么做?
My apologies. What's your plan?
能目睹你动脑 实在很荣幸
It's just a privilege to watch your mind at work.
privilege [ˈprɪvəlɪdʒ] n. 特权; 荣幸;
不会吧 我们的智商加起来有360呢
Come on, we have a combined IQ of 360.
combine [kəmˈbaɪn , ˈkɒmbaɪn] v.结合; 
combined [kəmˈbaɪnd] adj. 联合的; 共同的; 总计的; 总共的;
我们应该有办法想出如何进那该死的楼
We should be able to figure out how to get into a stupid building.
figure [ˈfɪɡə(r)] n. 数字; 认为; 计算
figure out 想出; 理解
你认为她们的智商加起来有多少?
What do you think their combined IQ is?
快把门抵住
Just grab the door!
grab [ɡræb] v. 抓住; 抓取
就这里了
This is it.
我来说话
I'll do the talking.
想得不错 我来当打手
Good thinking. I'll just be the muscle.
muscle [ˈmʌsl] n. 肌肉; 体力; 打手
什么事
Yeah?
我是莱纳德 这是谢尔顿
I'm Leonard, this is Sheldon.
刚对讲机里的
From the intercom.
intercom [ˈɪntəkɒm] n. 内部通话系统(或设备); 对讲机
你们到底是怎么进来的?
How the hell did you get in the building?
hell [hel] n. 地狱; 该死,见鬼
我们是科学家
We're scientists.
告诉他我们的智商
Tell him about our IQ.
- 莱纳德 - 怎么?
- Leonard. . . - What?
- 那裤子是我妈买给我的 - 对不起
- My mom bought me those pants. - I'm sorry.
你得打电话跟她说一下
You're going to have to call her.
谢尔顿 拖你下水了 真的很抱歉
Sheldon, I am so sorry I dragged you through this.
没关系 这不是我的第一条裤子 也不会是最后一条
It's okay. It wasn't my first pantsing and it won't be my last.
关于我的动机你说得没错
And you were right about my motives.
motive [ˈməʊtɪv] n. 动机; 目的
我是指望和佩妮能建立关系
I was hoping to establish a relationship with penny
establish [ɪˈstæblɪʃ] v. 建立
或许有一天可以和她上床
that might have someday led to sex.
someday [ˈsʌmˌdeɪ] adv. (将来的)某一天; 有朝一日
你倒是脱下了我的裤子
Well, you got me out of my pants.
好了 反正我买到教训了
Anyway, I've learned my lesson.
她和我不是一类人 我跟她玩完了
She's out of my league, I'm done with her.
league [liːɡ] n. 等级, 水平; 联盟;
out of one's league 不在同一级别; 
我有工作要干 有一天我会赢得诺贝尔奖
Got my work, one day I'll win the Nobel Prize
然后孤单地死去
And then I'll die alone.
不要这么想 你不会孤单地死去的
Don't think like that. You're not going to die alone.
谢谢 谢尔顿 你真是好朋友
Thank you, Sheldon. You're a good friend. 
而且你肯定不会拿诺贝尔奖的
And you're certainly not going to win a Nobel Prize.
这是我搜寻猎物后最喜欢的交付地之一
This is one of my favorite places to kick back after a quest.
kick back 放松;
quest [kwest] n. 探索,寻找,追求(幸福等) v. 探索; 探求
这里的麦酒太棒了
They have a great house ale.
ale [eɪl] n. 麦芽啤酒;
好酷的老虎
Cool tiger.
是的 我从第十级开始就有了
Yeah, I've had him since level ten.
他叫扣扣
His name is buttons.
如果你有自己的游戏人物
Anyway, if you had your own game character
character [ˈkærəktə(r)] n. 性格; 角色
也许我们可以一起 出去搜寻猎物
We could hang out, maybe go on a quest.
听上去很有意思
That sounds interesting.
你会考虑一下?
So you’ll think about it?
我没办法不去想它
Oh, I don’t think I’ll be able to stop thinking about it.
很成功啊
Smooth.
smooth [smuːð] adj. 光滑的; 顺利的; 
我们回来了
We're home.
上帝啊 发生什么事了
Oh, my God, what happened?
你前男友要我们代他问好
Well, your ex-boyfriend sends his regards
其他我想已经可以一目了然了
and I think the rest is fairly self-explanatory.
fairly [ˈfeəli] adv. 相当地; 
self-explanatory [ˌself ɪkˈsplænətri] adj. 无须解释的; 一目了然的
真对不起 我真的以为如果你们替我过去
I'm so sorry. I really thought if you guys went instead of me
他不会这么混蛋的
he wouldn't be such an ass.
ass [æs] n. 屁股; 混蛋; 蠢人
不 你这样假设是有道理的
No, it was a valid hypothesis.
valid [ˈvælɪd] adj. 有效的; 合理的; 
hypothesis [haɪˈpɒθəsɪs] n. 假说,假设; 
有道理的?你怎么回事?
That was a valid hypo. . . ? what is happening to you?
真的 你们这么努力 这么帮忙 真是太谢谢了
Really, thank you so much for going and trying, you're just. . .
你们真的太好了 真的
You're so terrific. Really.
terrific [təˈrɪfɪk] adj. 极好的;
你们去把衣服穿好
Why don't you put some clothes on,
我去拿我的包 晚饭我请 好吗?
I'll get my purse, and dinner is on me, okay?
- 真的?好啊 - 谢谢
- Really? Great. - Thank you.
你跟她还没玩完 是吗?
You're not done with her, are you?
我们的孩子会既聪明又美丽
Are babies will be smart and beautiful.
想象力更是不言而喻
Not to mention imaginary.
imaginary [ɪˈmædʒɪnəri] adj. 想象中的; 幻想的; 虚构的
- 佩妮 你觉得泰国菜如何 - 可以啊
- Is Thai food okay with you Penny? - Sure.
我们不能去吃泰国菜
We can't have Thai food,
Thai [taɪ] adj. 泰国的; n. 泰国人; 泰语;
- 中午我们吃了印度菜 - 又怎样呢
- We had Indian for lunch. - So?
- 他们都是用咖喱烹饪的 - 又怎样呢
- They're both curry- based cuisines. - So?
cuisine [kwɪˈziːn] n. 烹饪; 菜肴
从烹饪学角度来说 这是过剩的
They would be gastronomically redundant.
gastronomically [ˌɡæstrə'nɑːmɪk] adj.烹饪法的;烹任学
redundant [rɪˈdʌndənt] adj. 多余的; 不需要的
我估计以后无论什么我们都需要跟这个女孩解释一下
I can see we're going to have to spell out everything for this girl.
spell out 详细说明; 讲清楚
你觉得呢 拉杰?
Any ideas, Raj?
到林克街左转 直接去科罗拉多
Turn left on Lake Street and head up to Colorado.
我知道一个寿司吧 那里还有卡拉OK
I know a wonderful little sushi bar that has karaoke.
sushi [ˈsuːʃi] n. 寿司
karaoke [ˌkæriˈəʊki] n. 卡拉OK
听上去挺有意思
That sounds like fun.
宝贝 别被我迷住了
Baby, baby don’t get hooked on me.
hook [hʊk] n. 钩; v. 钩住
宝贝 别被我迷住了
Baby, baby don’t get hooked on me.
我不知道在整个世界范围内你的成功概率有多少
I don't know what your odds are in the world as a whole,
odds [ɒdz] n. 可能性,概率
as a whole 整体而言; 总体上
不过就这辆车子里的人来说 你还是很有希望的
But as far as the population of this car goes, you're a veritable Mack Daddy..
veritable [ˈverɪtəbl] adj. 十足的; 名副其实的; 
Mack Daddy 万人迷

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年9月17日 23:10:00
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3340/