越狱-第一季第2集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论805字数 28484阅读模式
《越狱》前情提要
Previously on prison break
previously [ˈpriːviəsli] adv. 先前; (一段时间)以前;
本庭在此判你服刑 斯科菲尔德先生
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell. Mr Scofield.
你为什么这么急着要见布伦斯?
Why do you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow?
因为他是我哥哥
Because he's my brother.
所以你就来这里陪他?
So you get yourself tossed into Fox River with him?
为了什么... 救他么?
To what? Save him?
不管陷害我的是谁
And whoever it was that set me up wants me
都是想尽快将我除掉
in the ground as quickly as possible.
听着 日子越接近
Look,the closer it gets,
我就越担心事情会被抖出来
the more I'm worried that the bottom is gonna fall out of this whole thing.
这就是那个指控阿布鲁奇的混蛋
That's the son of a bitch that fingered Abruzzi.
有人发现了菲波纳奇
Someone found Fibonacci.
是谁
Who was this someone?
为什么要雇他
Why'd you hire him?
靠近你的朋友 更加靠近你的敌人
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
约翰 你动我试试看
Hey, come at me, John
我你孙子跪地求饶
I'm coming after you.
我不信
I doubt it.
我要把你弄出去
I'm getting you out of here.
不可能
It's impossible.
除非这地方是你自己设计的
Not if you designed the place it isn't.
你看过蓝图了
You've seen the blueprints.
远不止如此
Better than that.
我已经纹在身上了
I've got 'em on me.
你的眼光总是放的很远
You're anticipating every one of my moves three moves in advance.
anticipate [ænˈtɪsɪpeɪt] vt. 预料;  预见
整句话直译:你提前三步预测我的每一步
简直是个战略家
You're a hell of a strategist, fish.
strategist [ˈstrætədʒɪst] n. 战略家
想过回波士顿么
You ever think about Boston?
当然
Sure.
想再去看看么
Think you'll ever see it again?
我已经60岁的老头了 还有60年的刑期
I'm a 60-year-old man with 60 years left on my ticket.
你是怎么想的?
What do you think?
我就打算走出去
I'm thinking about going.
偷偷摸摸的还是大摇大摆的
Well, there's going and there's going.
你指哪个呢
Which one do you mean?
你心里面认为的哪个
The one you think I mean.
怎么有你这样的 刚进来三天就想开溜了
Three days inside and he's already thinking about turning rabbit.
rabbit [ˈræbɪt] n. 兔子
turning rabbit在这里是“逃跑”的意思
你会习惯的
It'll pass.
It'll pass通常用来表示困难的事情会平定下来,从而(人)恢复正常的情绪
刚来的都这样
It always does.
现在有更重要的事值得关注
Got bigger things to worry about at the moment.
经验告诉我将有大事发生
I've been in here long enough to know it when I see it.
暴风雨前的宁静
The calm before the storm.
黑人和白人即将开战了
Whites and blacks are going at each other real soon here.
go at sb 向某人进攻
人人选择自己的归属 然后便是血流成河
Everybody chooses sides and a lot of guys bleed.
为什么呢
There a reason?
就像不能把猫和狗关在一起
Same reason you don't put cats and dogs in the same cage.
cage [keɪdʒ] n. 笼子
他们是天生的死对头
They don't get along.

Hm.
怎么了
What?
马桶冲不了水了
Toilet won't flush.
flush [flʌʃ] v. 脸红; 冲洗; n. 脸红; 同花的一手牌;
那么
So?
只有一种可能
Means only one thing, fish.
停水你就无法冲走违禁品
They shut down the water so you can't flush your contraband.
contraband [ˈkɑːntrəbænd] n. 违禁品
我们没什么可担心的
We got nothing to worry about.
那只是你
Says you
桌子下面
Under the table.
这是什么玩意儿
What the hell is this?
防身用的 赶快丢掉
It's insurance, white boy. Now dump it.
insurance [ɪnˈʃʊrəns] n. 保险; 保障措施
dump [dʌmp] vt. 扔掉; 丢下; 
把门打开
Open it.
这样看来
So,
用来充当种族骚动的武器么
tooling up for the race riot, are we?
tool up v. 装备
race [reɪs] n. 比赛; 种族; v. (和…)比赛; 
riot [ˈraɪət] n. 暴乱; 骚乱
race riot n. 种族骚乱; 种族暴乱;
把它交给我
Hand it over.
黑白之战
Huh. Rughead and the Billy.
rughead(多数用复数rugheads)指黑人,因为他们卷曲的头发而得名
Billy(多数用复数Billies)指白人,该词语来自hillbillies(乡巴佬,美国偏远山区的白人)
那么你站在哪一边呢 小嫩鸡
Which side are you on, anyhow, fish?
都不是 长官
That would be neither, boss.
或许你会在户外活动时带上它
Maybe you're gonna go extracurricular with it, then.
extracurricular [ˌekstrəkə'rɪkjələr] adj. 课外的; 工作之余的;
用它来伤害狱警也说不定
Stick a CO, maybe.
stick [stɪk] v. 粘贴; 戳; n. 枝条; 棍
有什么问题么 副警长
Is there a problem here, deputy?
deputy [ˈdepjuti] n. 副手; (美国协助地方治安官办案的)警官; adj. 副的;
找到一把匕首
Got a shank in here.
shank [ʃæŋk] n. 长柄; 杆; (动物或人的)胫,小腿; (美国俚语)n. (监狱和流氓团伙的)刀子,匕首”
是你的么
Is this yours?
看你也不像是说谎的
You're not a good liar.
liar [ˈlaɪər] n. 说谎者; 撒谎者;
苏克雷 去禁闭室
Come on, Sucre. You're going to the SHU.
去别的地方看看 副警长
Move along. Deputy
这间牢房的事情还没处理完呢
I'm not done shaking this cell down yet.
shake down 彻底搜查一个人或一个地方; 勒索
我说让你去别的地方看看
I said move along.
move along (尤指被警察告知)往前走,别停留; 命令…离开
有老头子为你撑腰啊
In the old man's back pocket, are you?
pocket [ˈpɑːkɪt] n. 衣袋; 口袋
in one's back pocket 某人的囊中之物; 是某人随时可用的东西。这里是说Michael成为了典狱长的有用之人,因此典狱长护着他
我告诉你 小嫩鸡
Well, I got news for you, fish.
白天这里也许他说了算
He may run this place during the day,
run [rʌn] v. 跑;  管理; 运行
但是晚上却由我管
but I run it during the night.
迈克尔 和我说说你的计划
What the hell were you thinking, Michael?
我们怎么出去?
How are we doing it?
医务室
The infirmary.
医务室
Infirmary.
那里是保安系统的最薄弱环节
It's the weakest link in the security chain.
link [lɪŋk] n. 链接; 环,节; vt. 联系;
security [sɪˈkjʊrəti] n. 安全; 保安部门; 证券;
chain [tʃeɪn] n. 链子; 
一旦我拿到 方纳克
If I get that PUGNAC,
我就能得到所有的一切
I'll get all the access I need.
access [ˈækses] n. 通道; 机会
方纳克 是什么东西
What the hell's a PUGNAC?
降低我的胰岛素指标 看上去就像得了糖尿病
It lowers my insulin levels to the point that I'm hyperglycemic.
只要医生认为我患有糖尿病
As long as the good doctor thinks I'm diabetic,
我就有时间在那里做一切我想做的
I'll have plenty of time in there to do what I need to do.
那是什么
Which is?
一些琐碎的工作
A little work.
一些准备工作
A little prep for your arrival.
prep [prep] v. 把…准备好; 预备; 为(患者)做手术准备;  n. 准备; (某些私立学校的)课外作业,备课;
arrival [əˈraɪvl] n. 到达; 
无论如何 这就是我的办法
That's the idea, anyway.
办法
The idea?
拿到 方纳克 需要费点力气 仅此而已
There's a little hitch in getting the PUGNAC. That's all.
hitch [hɪtʃ] v. 免费搭车; n. 暂时的困难(或问题); 故障; 障碍; 
他们是不会在药房里卖这个药的
They don't exactly stock it at the commissary.
commissary [ˈkɑːmɪseri] n. (军事基地、监狱等处出售食品等的)杂货商店; 
你跟我说整个计划就靠几片药片?
You telling me this thing's riding on a bunch of pills?
ride on 依靠
咱俩谈话的时候已经有人在想办法了
Someone's working on it as we speak.
这时候相信一个黑人狱友 可不是什么明智之举 迈克尔
Now's not the time to be trusting a black inmate Michael.
我们的关系和种族无关
Our relationship transcends race.
在这里没有什么能够超越种族歧视
Nothing transcends race in here.
transcend [trænˈsend] vt. 超越; 超出(通常的界限);
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do it.
好好表现 三年后你就会离开这里了
Good behaviour, you're outta here in three years.
应该比那个早的多
Gonna be a whole lot sooner then that.
根本行不通
It can't be done.
根本行不通 迈克尔
Can't be done, Michael.
没有人能从 狐狸河监狱 逃出去
No one's ever broken out of Fox River.
一切都在掌握之中
Every step's already been mapped out.
map out 计划; 安排
包括所有的可能性
Every contingency.
contingency [kənˈtɪndʒənsi] n. 意外事故; 可能发生的事; 
所有的可能
Every contingency?
虽然你有这地方的蓝图
You may have the blueprints of this place,
但有一样东西你是无法控制的 那就是人
but there's one thing those plans can't show you...people,
阿布鲁奇 那样的人
Guys like Abruzzi.
你显然是看错他们了 他们迟早会对付你的
You so much as look at these guys the wrong way, they'll cut you up.
cut up 切碎; 伤害
对这些人而言
As far as these guys are concerned,
as far as I am concerned 就我而言
as far as they are concerned 就他们而言
我只不过是另一名服刑的囚犯
I'm just a con doing his time,
不去找麻烦
staying out of trouble.
stay out of 远离; 避开
在这里不是你找麻烦 而是麻烦主动找你
Your don't go looking for trouble in here, it just finds you.
他们找上门来时 我们早已远走高飞了
And when it does, we'll be long gone.
你简直疯了
This is madness.
你连牢房都出不去
You can't even get outta your cell.
并非如此
Not true.
什么 你有钥匙
What, you got a key?
差不多吧
Something like that.
坐错地方了 小嫩鸡
Wrong piece of real estate, Fish
estate [ɪˈsteɪt] n. 大片私有土地; 个人财产; (尤指)遗产;
real estate n. 房地产; 不动产;
这里是帝博格的地盘
Belongs to T-Bag.
belong to 属于

Who?
你说话最好放尊重点 小嫩鸡
You best speak with respect, Fish.
这家伙在巴马时绑架了不少孩子
Man kidnapped half a dozen boys and girls down in 'Bama,
kidnap [ˈkɪdnæp] vt. 劫持; 绑架;
先奸后杀
raped 'em and killed 'em.
先杀后奸也说不定
Wasn't always in that order, either.
帝博格 有真实的姓名么
Does T-Bag have a real name?
那就是我真正的名字
That is my real name.
没事 没事 没事 请上坐
No, no, no. Please... sit.
你就是传说中的那个新人
So you're the new one I been hearin' all the rave reviews about.
rave [reɪv] v. 热烈谈论(或书写); 胡说八道;
review [rɪˈvjuː] n. 回顾; 检查; 评论; 
rave review n. 热情洋溢的评论文章;
斯科菲尔德
Scofield.
你就和传说中的一样漂亮啊
One thing's for sure, you're just as pretty as advertised.
advertise [ˈædvərtaɪz] v. (为…)做广告; 宣传;
甚至 更可爱
Prettier, even.
黑鬼吓着你了 不是么
Rugheads got you scared, do they?
你说啥?
Sorry?
所以你才坐到这里
Assume that's why you're over here.
assume [əˈsuːm] v. 假设; 认为; 
只要进来几天
Few days on the inside,
虔诚的白人都会发现
any God-fearing white man realizes the correctional system's
God-fearing adj. 虔诚的;敬畏上帝的;
correctional [kəˈrekʃənl] adj. 改造的;
correctional system (监狱)矫正制度; 改造制度
信奉“黑人教”的比“白人教”的要多得多
got a serious lean toward the African-American persuasion.
lean [liːn] v. 倾斜; n. 倾斜; 瘦肉
African-American n. 非洲裔美国人
persuasion [pərˈsweɪʒn] n. 说服; 劝说; (宗教或政治)信仰;
lean toward 倾向于
Few days on the inside, any God-fearing white man realizes the correctional system's got a serious lean toward the African-American persuasion.这句话意思是:任何白人进来这监狱几天都会发现黑人比白人多得多。
解释:correctional system其实就是指监狱,African-American是黑人,persuasion在这里是“信仰”的意思。以前有个关于宗教信仰的委婉说法:如果一个人是信仰犹太教或者罗马天主教,这并不是他们自己选择的,而是有人劝说他们信仰犹太教或者罗马天主教,他们无法自己选择。这个句子把白人和黑人分别比作不同的信仰,白人信仰“白人教”,黑人信仰“黑人教”,整个监狱严重倾向于信仰“黑人教”,也就是说黑人比白人多很多。
我倒没发现
I hadn't noticed
他们以为人多势众 就胜券在握了
They got the numbers all right, so they think they do as they please.
all right 确实; 好吧
please [pliːz] int. 请 v. 使满意; 想,选择,喜欢;
do as one please 某人想做什么就做什么。“one”可以换成“you”,“they”等
有一个东西是他们所没有的
We got one thing they don't..
那就是 突袭
surprise.
我们很快就要大干一场了
We gonna take the ball game to them real soon.
ball game n. 球类运动; 棒球比赛
你第一次经历可能会比较难受
It's gonna be nasty for a first-timer like you
nasty [ˈnæsti] adj. 肮脏的; 令人不悦的; 危险的; 
first-timer 新手
不过我们会保护你的 我会保护你的
We'll protect you. I'll protect you.
你要做的只是
All you gotta do is...
抓住这只口袋
take this pocket right here
这样生活将变得很美好
and your life'll be all peaches and cream.
all peaches and cream 处境没有困难和麻烦; 完美无瑕; (女子肤色)白里透红的
我走的时候你就跟着我
I walk, you walk with me.
就没人敢伤害你
I'll keep you real close so no one up in here can hurt you.
可你已经有女朋友了
Looks to me you already got a girlfriend.
这里还有一个呢
I got a whole 'nother pocket over here.
'nother是another的口语形式
我拒绝
I'll pass.
[pæs] v. 通过; 传球; 不要; n. 及格; 
I'll pass 我拒绝某个邀请或者机会
如果我不保护你
I don't protect you,
黑人们会像对待一盘豆子一样把你吃掉
them rugheads gonna gobble you up like a plate of black-eyed peas.
gobble [ˈɡɑːbl] v. 狼吞虎咽; 贪婪地吃; 
plate [pleɪt] n. 盘子; 一盘;
black-eyed pea 黑眼豆; 豇豆;
越狱-第一季第2集台词字幕剧本
black-eyed peas
我说 不
I said no.
那你现在就最好滚开
Then you'd best move, then.
马上滚
Now.
你有种再来我的地盘
You come around these bleachers again,
bleacher [ˈbliːtʃər] n.漂白剂;露天看台,露天座位;
就再也不是只动嘴说说了
it's gonna be more than just words we're exchanging.
exchange [ɪksˈtʃeɪndʒ] n. 交换; 交易所; vt. 交流; 兑换; 交易; 
懂我的意思么
Know what I'm saying?
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问您是林肯·布伦斯的辩护律师 提姆·伊莱斯吗
Are you the Tim Giles that represented Lincoln Burrows?
represent [ˌreprɪˈzent] vt. 代表; 作为…的代言人; 作为…的象征; 表现;
好吧 如果你是记者的话
Okay, if you're a reporter...
我不是记者 我和被告认识
I'm not a reporter. I know the defendant.
defendant [dɪˈfendənt] n. 被告人; 被告;
你们是亲戚
Oh. You family?
也算不上
Not exactly.
几年前我们曾交往过
We were in a relationship a few years back.
be in a relationship 处于交往关系
你看 女士 我
Well, look, ma'am, I, uh...
我不知道怎么告诉你 那个人的确有罪
I..I don't know what to tell you. I mean, the man was guilty.
guilty [ˈɡɪlti] adj. 内疚的; 有罪的; 
已经盖棺定论了
The prosecution's case was a slam dunk.
prosecution [ˌprɑːsɪˈkjuːʃn] n. 起诉; 原告;
prosecution's case 起诉案件
slam [slæm] v. (使…)砰地关上; 用力一放; 猛劲一摔; n. 猛关(或推、摔、撞等); 猛摔(或撞等)的声音;
dunk [dʌŋk] v. 浸,泡(某物); 扣篮; 灌篮; n. 扣篮; 灌篮
slam dunk [ˈslæm dʌŋk] n. 扣篮; 稳操胜券的事; 定局
就因为受害人是副总统的兄弟
Because the victim was the Vice President's brother.
victim [ˈvɪktɪm] n. 受害者
如果你指的是联邦政府强行通过的话
If you're suggesting that the federal government rammed this thing through,
federal [ˈfedərəl] adj. 联邦的;
ram through (通常在相当大的反对下)迫使通过或接受
我也很生气 毕竟我是他的辩护律师
okay,I take offense to that, 'cause I fought for that guy.
offense [əˈfens] n. 冒犯; 进攻方法; 攻势;
take offense to sth 对其他人做的事或说的话感到生气
fight for 为支持(某人或某事)而战
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
证据就在那儿
The evidence was there.
林肯 为斯蒂德曼的公司工作
Lincoln worked for Steadman's company.
他当众和这个人发生争执 于是就被解雇了
He gets into a public altercation with the guy, so, he gets fired.
altercation [ˌɔːltərˈkeɪʃn] n. 口角; 争吵; 
两周后 斯蒂德曼被枪杀了
Two weeks later, Steadman's shot dead.
凶器在林肯家被找到
The murder weapon is found in Lincoln's house,
而且他衣服上还有受害人的血迹
and the victim's blood found on his clothes
相信我 的确有很多案件使你夜不能眠
Trust me, there are cases you lose sleep over, but
lose sleep over 为…而睡不着觉; 对…十分担心
但这件决不是
this isn't one of 'em
那么 克拉勃·西蒙思 呢
What about Crab Simmons?
林肯 说他能为他作证
Lincoln said he could exonerate him.
exonerate [ɪɡˈzɑːnəreɪt] vt. 免罪; 免除责任; 宣布(某人)无罪;
为什么你不让他出庭呢
Why didn't you put him on the stand?
stand [stænd] v. 站立 n. 立场; 台; 舞
"the stand"指的是“the witness stand”(证人席)
那哥们已经 五进宫了
The man's a five time felon, all right?
felon [ˈfelən] n. 重罪犯;
他 他毫无信誉可言
He-He... He had no credibility.
credibility [ˌkredəˈbɪləti] n. 可靠性; 可信性;
你不介意我去拜访一下他吧
So you wouldn't mind if I paid him a visit?
pay a visit 访问;拜访
你随便 但我觉得这对你一点好处都没有
Be my guest.But I don't think it'll do you any good.
be my guest [bi maɪ ɡest] 请自便;
do sb good 对某人有好处;
感觉很奇怪 我也说不清是怎么回事
Strange feeling. Don't know how to explain it.
现在
Now, um...
我的生活一直充斥着疯狂
usually, my whole life, it's always been crazy,
喧嚣
noisy,
甚至发狂 但是
maddening, you know, in my head, but...
madden [ˈmædn] vt. 使非常生气; 使发疯;
现在却很平静
right now, it's quiet.
很完美
It's perfect.
你回来我很高兴
I'm glad you came back.
我时时刻刻都惦记着你
I thought about you the whole time.
你也知道 我这一生犯了不少错误
You know, I, uh,I made a lot of mistakes in my life.
我也知道错了
I know that.
我想改正
I'm gonna make it right.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我想要留住这一刻
I want to remember this.
不要
No.
别这样 来吧 拜托 就一张
Oh, come on. Come on, Vi, please. Just one.
好吧
OK.
别紧张 伙计
Easy, man.
方纳克 搞定了吗
How are we doing on the PUGNAC?
嘿 我正在想办法呢
Hey, I'm working on it.
你得抓紧 我今晚就需要那个东西
Well, work faster. I need that stuff tonight.
医务室有什么东西这么吸引你
What's up there in that infirmary that you need so bad?
帮我搞到 方纳克 或许我会告诉你
You get me that PUGNAC and maybe I'll tell you.
我认为咱们说的已经够明白的了
Thought we had an understanding.
这里只提供给家庭成员
This here's for the family.
你已经表明不是家庭成员了
You made it pretty clear you ain't blood.
blood [blʌd] n. 血; 血统; 家世; 
把那东西拿过来怎样
How about you hand that over?
hand over 递交; 移交
不错的钢条 只需稍做加工
Nice looking piece of steel, bit of work.
就能成为很好的武器
You could do some serious damage with it.
damage [ˈdæmɪdʒ] n. 损坏,破坏 vt. 损害; 伤害
可问题是 你究竟想伤害谁呢
Question is, who was it you was plannin' on damaging?
我曾看到你和黑鬼在一起
I seen you with the Negroes, you know.
Negro [ˈniːɡroʊ] n. 黑人;
或许你已经成为他们中的一员了
Well, maybe you're one of them milk chickens,
milk chicken 认为自己是非裔美国人的白人或非西班牙裔美国人。
还一脸茫然
all confused, like.
外表是白人 骨子里却像石油一样黑
White on the outside, black as tar on the inside.
tar [tɑːr] n. 焦油沥青; 柏油; (烟草点燃后产生的)焦油;
真想到你体内看一下 你说是吧
Maybe we oughta take a look at them insides and find out.
oughta ['ɔːtə] v. <口>=ought to 应当,应该;
女童子军们
Girl Scouts,
scout [skaʊt] n. 童子军;
你们那里有什么问题么
is there a problem over there?
咱们今天就算了 如果你觉得没问题的话
I think we'll just hang onto this if that's OK with you.
hang onto 保留; 紧紧抓住
我的话只说一遍 赶快解散 娘娘腔们
Hey! I'm not gonna ask you again. Let's break up the party, ladies.
break up [ˈbreɪk ʌp] 分手; 结束(婚姻关系); (使)解散
你也听到他的话了吧 小可怜
You heard the man, little doggie.
doggie [ˈdɔgi] n. (儿语)狗狗;
走吧
Get along.
get along 离开; 和睦相处
怎么才能从另一个狱友身上
What's it take to shake down another inmate?
what it take 需要什么(经验、品质等)
shake down 彻底搜查一个人或一个地方; 勒索
拿回本来属于你的东西
Get something he's taken from you?
需要拿 菲波纳奇 作为交换
It would take Fibonacci.
我会给你 菲波纳奇 的
Well, I'll give you Fibonacci.
我答应过你
I promise you that.
等时机成熟了
When the time is right.
时机已经很成熟了
The time is right now.
当咱俩都站在高墙之外时才可以
No, the time is right when you and I are both standing outside those walls.
你现在无法过不假释的生活
You're sitting on life without parole.
sit on 无法处理某事
parole [pəˈroʊl] n. 假释;
这句话意思是:你现在无法过不假释的生活(就算你出去也是过着假释的生活)
注:假释的生活有诸多限制,跟正常人生活不同
也无法跨越这高墙
You'll never stand outside those walls again.
除非你认识什么人
Not unless you knew someone,
而这个人知道如何离开这里
someone who knew a way out.
你认为如何 约翰
What do you say, John?
你简直是年度最佳鬼扯编剧
I say I've heard nothing but blabber.
blabber [ˈblæbər] vi. 胡扯; n. 多嘴的人; 废话; 空话
菲利·法佐尼
Philly Falzone.
真是荣幸
It's an honour.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我 嗯...
Well, I, um...
我一直认为我们亲如兄弟
I just thought we'd, you know, fraternize
fraternize [ˈfrætərnaɪz] vi. (与尤指不该亲善者)亲善;
他还真像 不是么
He looks like it, doesn't he?
像什么
Looks what?
就像大家说的一样
Like everybody's been saying.
你没有睾丸
You got no sack.
sack [sæk] vt. 解雇; n. 大袋; 开除;  (俚语)男性阴囊
你被阉了
You've been neutered.
neutere [ˈnuːtər] adj. 中性的; vt. 阉割(动物); 
你不应该这么和我说话
You shouldn't talk to me like that.
你过去是给我洗衣服的
You used to pick up my laundry.
时过境迁了 约翰
Not any more.
约翰 传闻这里有人知道 菲波纳奇 的下落
John,word is that someone in here that knows where Fibonacci is,
可是你却无动于衷
and you're not doing anything about it.
我正在办呢
I'm working on it.
我想你的速度还不够快
Well, you're not working on it fast enough.
很显然 菲波纳奇 很快就要露面了
Apparently, Fibonacci's coming up for air again.
come up for air 浮出水面来呼吸;
下月有个听证会
Next month, a Congressional hearing.
congressional [kənˈɡreʃənl] adj. 立法机构的; 代表大会的; (美国)国会的;
congressional hearing 国会听证会
如果他去作证的话
Now, if he testifies at that hearing,
testify [ˈtestɪfaɪ] v. (尤指出庭)作证; 证明; 
会有很多人要倒台的
a lot of people are going down,
go down [ɡoʊ daʊn] 下降; 跪下; 趴下; (体育比赛中)被打败; 沉没; 
包括我
including me.
咱们也认识好久了
Now, I've known you a long time.
咱们的妻子又都是好朋友
Our wives are friends,
咱们的孩子又在同一所天主教学校读书
our kids go to the same Catholic school
你孩子要是出了意外 我会感到很惭愧的
Now, it would be a shame if anything were to happen to your kids.
shame [ʃeɪm] n. 羞耻; 令人惋惜的事; 让人遗憾的事;
it is a shame 真可惜,真丢人
我的孩子会想他们的
I know my kids would miss them.
你没必要这么做
You don't need to do this.
我有
I do.
我会找到这个人的
I'll get this guy.
然后搞定 菲波纳奇
We'll get Fibonacci.
好 为了大家 希望你是对的
Well, for everyone's sake, I hope you're right.
sake [seɪk , ˈsɑːki] n. 目的; 利益; 
for one's sake 出于对某人的考虑或尊重;为了某人的利益
没错
I am.
保重 约翰
Be well, John.
be well 保重
多谢
Thank you.
长官 我要打电话
Yo, badge, I gotta use the phone.
是的 没问题 还是比萨和足疗么
Sure. No problem. You want a pizza and a pedicure too?
pedicure [ˈpedɪkjʊr] n. 足部保养; 足部护理;
不 今天是周一 天啊
No. It's-It's Monday, man.
我要给女朋友打电话 她在等我的电话呢
I gotta call my girl. She's expecting my call.
闭上你的臭嘴吧 你什么都别想了
Put a sock in it. You got nothin' comin'.
sock [sɑːk] n. 短袜; (尤指用拳头)猛击,重击;
put a sock in it 闭嘴
不 不 不
No, no, no, man! No, man!
查一下名单
Hey, pull up the manifest.
manifest [ˈmænɪfest] vt. 显示;  adj. 明显的; n.	(船或飞机的)货单; 旅客名单;
在普通罪犯里有个叫 艾伦·施瓦茨 的人么
Is there an Allen Schweitzer in gen pop?
gen pop是general population的缩写,表示“一般人口”(在监狱里,一般人口是指没有受到任何特殊待遇的囚犯群体)
没有
No.
隔离室里呢
How about the SHU?
没有
No.
为什么问这个
Why you asking?
好奇而已
Curious, that's all.
听到号角声了么 小嫩鸡
You hear the trumpets, Fish?
trumpet [ˈtrʌmpɪt] n. 小号; 喇叭; 
我知道你听到了
I know you hear'em.
末日审判
That's Judgment Day
就快来了 很快
It's comin'... real soon
你在我这里干什么
What are you doing in my cell?
我要加入
I want in.
我没听清楚 小嫩鸡
I'm not quite sure I heard that, Fish.
你说你要加入
Did you just say you're in?
没错
That's right.
有句老话说的好
You know the old saying, don't you?
只要加入,就要全力以赴
In for an inch, in for a mile.
In for an inch, in for a mile (谚语)只要加入,就要全力以赴
无论有什么后果
Whatever it takes.
你让我打 我就打
You want me to fight, I'll fight.
看台的那个螺钉 就是用来做这个的
The bolt from the bleachers...that's what it was for
bolt [boʊlt] n. (门窗的)闩; 螺栓; 
你想要打架 会有机会的
Well, you wanna fight, you're gonna get your chance.
下一次点名
Next count.
count [kaʊnt] v. 计数;  计算(或清点)总数;  n. 总数; (按顺序的)数数,点数;
- 今晚 - 有什么问题么
- Tonight? - Problem with that?
因为我们要从正面打垮他们
'Cause we goin' straight at 'em.
你最好先有个准备 小嫩鸡
Better catch a square, Fish.
catch a square 准备打架;准备战斗
我们人手极缺
We undermanned in a big way.
underman ['ʌndəˌmæn] v. 使人员配备不足;
我需要武器
All I need's a weapon.
你想要武器么 狗娘养的
You want a weapon, bitch?
给你
There you go.
犯人都回到自己牢房
All prisoners return to cells.
你必须向我们证实你的忠诚才能把这“大炮”给你
You gonna have to prove yourself before we trust you with the heavy artillery.
artillery [ɑːrˈtɪləri] n. (统称)火炮; 炮兵部队;
heavy artillery 重炮,重型火炮
懂我的话么
Know what I'm sayin'?
关上门
Gates closing
我为上次的匆忙对话向您道歉
I wanted to apologize for being so short with you before.
没事
No problem.
越是接近死刑执行日
Closer it gets to an execution,
形势就越发的紧张 我想把这个交给你
the harder it becomes, so that's why I wanted to give you this.
这是事发当晚车库的监控录像
It's the, uh, surveillance tape of the garage that night.
surveillance [sɜːrˈveɪləns] n. 监控; 
tape [teɪp] n. 磁带; 录音带; 录像带; 胶带;
garage [ɡəˈrɑːʒ] n. 停车房; 车库;
封闭的庭审 所以法庭以外的人都看不到
It was a closed trial, so no one outside of the courtroom saw it.
trial [ˈtraɪəl] v. 试验; 试用 n. (法院的)审讯,审理,审判; 试验,试用;
courtroom [ˈkɔːrtruːm] n. 法庭; 审判室;
希望能对你有所帮助
But I thought it could help you out.
- 帮助我什么 - 放弃
- With what? - Closure.
closure [ˈkloʊʒər] n. 终止,结束; (永久的)停业,关闭; 倒闭;  vt. 使结束; 使终止; 使停止辩论;
艾伦·施瓦茨
Allen Schweitzer.
这个名字和你有关么
That name mean anything to you?
应该有吗
Should it?
我不知道 所以才来问你
I don't know. You tell me.
从没听说过
Never heard of the guy.
你确定
Are you sure?
我确定
Positive.
你还好么 小白脸
Ah, what's up, snowflake?
你以为我傻
Do you think I'm a fool?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我看到你和 希特勒青年团 在一起
I see you up there with the Hitler Youth.
Hitler Youth 一个准军事组织。它旨在训练男孩成为纳粹事业的未来战士和士兵。
这里Hitler Youth是指T-Bag一伙人
我现在就想把你大卸八块
I got a good mind to slash you open right now.
slash [slæʃ] n.	斜线; 斜杠; (用刀等)劈; vt. (用利器)劈;
get/have a good mind 表达愤怒的感受(尤其是当一个人想做某事但又不真正去做时)
并不像你想象中的那样
It's not what you think.
他们有我想要的东西
They've got something I need.
真好笑
Now, see, that's funny,
因为我也有你想要的
because I got something you need too.
你不是想要 方纳克么
You want your PUGNAC, fish? Huh?
都在这里 亲爱的 都是你的了
Right here, baby. It's all you.
你的好运到此为止了
Listen, white boy. Your luck just ran out.
run out [ˈrʌn aʊt] 用完了
你选错阵营了
You chose the wrong side.
看到你真高兴
Man, it's great to see your face.
别装了 好不
I think it's time you quit the charade, don't you?
charade [ʃəˈreɪd] n. 猜字谜; 装模作样; 明显的伪装; 做戏; 
什么
What?
别人的生活都被你破坏了
It's starting to ruin people's lives.
迈克尔也进来了 只因为他认为你是无辜的
Michael's in here because he thinks you're innocent.
innocent [ˈɪnəsnt] adj. 无辜的; 清白的; 无罪的
他告诉你的
He told you?
他什么都没告诉我 但是我知道 林肯
He hasn't told me anything, but I know, Lincoln.
我知道他是怎么想的
I know what he's planning.
叫他停手吧
Call him off.
call off 〈口〉命令停止; 取消
你要是爱他的话 就叫他停手吧
If you love him, call him off.
我看过录像带了
I saw the tape.
那是伪造的
What's on the tape's not how it went down.
go down 发生; 沉没; 用某种方式记录或者记忆
我知道我看见的是什么
I know what I saw.
我只知道我看到的
I know what I saw.
我当时在场 还记得么
I was there, remember?
那晚我喝多了
I got high that night.
get high 喝醉、神志不清(通常是吸毒或者喝酒导致)
我是被逼的
I had to.
我别无选择
It was the only way I could go through with it.
我根本没开枪
I never pulled the trigger.
那人早已经死了
The guy was already dead.
是的 当然 你和我说过不下千遍了
Yeah, I know. You've told me a thousand...
听着 我是被陷害的
Then listen! I was set up!
我那晚去那只是想让他还钱
I went there that night to clear a debt.
debt [det] n. 欠款; 债务;
克拉勃·西蒙思 要我还他的9万美元
Crab Simmons was on my ass for the 90 grand I owed him.
ass [æs] n. 屁股; 蠢人; 
on one's ass 开车离另一辆车太近; 逼得太紧; 批评某人或告诉某人该做什么; 穷困潦倒
他告诉我目标是个毒犯
He told me the mark was some scumbag drug dealer
scumbag [ˈskʌmbæɡ] n. 讨厌的人; 卑鄙小人;
dealer [ˈdiːlər] n. 经销商; 毒品贩子; (纸牌游戏的)发牌者;
drug dealer [ˈdrʌɡ diːlər] n. 毒品贩;
事成之后 我们就两清了
and if I took it we'd be clean.
我根本就没扣扳机
I never pulled the trigger
我所知道的就是有人想让我去 特伦斯.斯蒂德曼 所在的车库
All I know is that somebody wanted me in the same garage as Terrence Steadman that night.
他们为什么要陷害你
Why would somebody want to set you up?
不是我 是他
It wasn't about me. It was about him.
斯蒂德曼
Steadman?
是的
Yes.
他就像个圣人
The guy was like a saint
saint [seɪnt] n. 圣徒; 圣人般的人(指特别善良、仁爱或有耐性的人);
从事慈善事业
All the charity work,
还有他公司在做的环保改革
the environmental progress his company was making...
这里只有你一人有杀害他的动机
About the only person in this entire country who had motive to kill him was you.
motive [ˈmoʊtɪv] n. 动机; 原因; 目的;
你来这就是想说我有罪么
You came all the way down here to tell me how guilty I am?
我也不知道自己来的目的
I don't know why I came here.
你现在有了自己的生活
You have your life now.
我知道
I know that...
如果你念旧情的话
but if what we had before meant anything to you,
希望你能找到真相
you'd find out the truth.
或许这就是事实呢
Maybe all this is the truth.
又或许他们是对的呢
Maybe they got it right.
长官
Badge!
开门啊 长官
Open up, Badge!
又怎么了
You talking again?
今天是我女朋友的生日
It's my girl's birthday.
那祝她生日快乐好了
Happy birthday to her, then.
让我给她打个电话吧 求你了
Well, you gotta let me call her! Please!
如果你让我给她打电话的话 我给你一百万
I'll give you a million dollars, if you let me use the phone.
我看过你的帐户 苏克雷
I seen your kicks, Sucre.
kick [kɪk] v. 踹; n. (监狱俚语)犯人银行账户
你名下好像只有40美分
You got something like 40 cents to your name.
求你了
Please!
天啊 不要
God, no!
你好啊 玛丽克鲁兹 还在等什么 快来吧
All right. Maricruz. What are you doing? Come on.
没关系 赫克特 你去吧
Yeah, it's okay, Hector. You go ahead.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我想我还是找辆出租吧
I think I'm just going to take a cab.
你说什么 回家 不是刚到么
What do you mean, like, go home? I mean, you just got here.
他没给你打电话 是不
He didn't call you, did he?
我也非常喜欢 费尔南多 但这家伙游手好闲
Look... I love Fernando to death, but the guy's a deadbeat.
deadbeat [ˈdedbiːt] n. 懒人; 二流子; 身无分文的无业者;
你的生活还要继续
You got to move on with your life.
伊莱斯 先生
Mr. Giles,
如果可以 还能否找您谈谈
we'd like to have a word with you, if we could.
我真的很忙
I really don't have time.
不好意思 情况紧急
I'm afraid we're going to have to insist.
我们注意到是您提出了信息公开申请
It's come to our attention that you made a FOIL request
FOIL是the Freedom of Information Law(信息自由法)的缩写
request [rɪˈkwest] n. (正式或礼貌的)要求,请求; 
就在几天前 关于布伦斯的案子
a couple of days ago, on the Burrows case.
是的 那么
Yeah. So?
记录显示你您把监控录像做了拷贝
Records show that you made a dupe of the surveillance tape.
dupe [duːp] vt. 诈骗; 欺骗; n. 上当受骗者; 某东西的复制品或副本
没错
That's right.
能知道为什么吗
Mind us asking why?
是为了他的一个前任女友
It's for one of Burrows' old girlfriends, man.
她一直坚信那个人是无辜的
She was under the impression that the guy was innocent.
impression [ɪmˈpreʃn] n. (虚假的)外观; 印象; 
under the impression 记得; 认为;
于是我就想让她早点放弃算了
I figured it'd, you know, help her with closure
figure [ˈfɪɡjər] n. 图形; 数字; 身材; v. 认为; 计算
那么现在录像带在她那里
She's in possession of the tape now, then?
in possession of 拥有,占有
别跟我这样
Don't pull that card on me.
pull that card on me在国外有人讨论是跟“play the race card”这句短语有关,"race"在这里是“种族”的意思,如果A指责B打种族牌,就表示A认为B正试图用他们的种族而获得特殊待遇。如果这个意思用到“Don't pull that card on me.”这句话,那这个律师想表达的是“别拿种族牌来压我”(别因为我是黑人就跟我这样说话)
信息公开自由
It's the Freedom of Information Act.
act 美[ækt] n. 行为; (议会通过的)法案,法令; 表演
她有权拥有那盘录像带
She's entitled to that tape as much as you or I are.
entitle [ɪnˈtaɪtl] vt. 赋予权利; 给…命名(或题名);
是的 是的 没错
Oh, no, no, by all means, by all means.
- 我可以走了么 - 还有一件事
- May I go now? - Just one more thing.
他这个前女友
This old girlfriend of his...
叫什么名字
what's her name?
不好意思
Excuse me.
西蒙思 是住这儿么
Is this the Simmons residence?
residence [ˈrezɪdəns] n. 住宅; 住所
我是 西蒙思 太太
I'm Ms. Simmons.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. Um,
我是 维罗妮卡·多诺万
I'm Veronica Donovan.
我想找一下 克拉勃·西蒙思 你们是亲戚么
I'm looking for Crab Simmons. Are you related?
related [rɪˈleɪtɪd] adj. 相关的; 有亲属关系的;
他是我儿子
He's my son.
他在家么
Is he around?
不在
No.
能告诉我在哪能找到他么
Could you tell me where I could find him?
女士 你走吧 我帮不了你 难道你还不明白么
Lady, go away. I can't help you. Can't you understand that?
实在抱歉 我只是
Look, I'm sorry. It's just...
有人危在旦夕 或许您的儿子能帮上忙
a man's life is at stake, and maybe your son can help him.
stake [steɪk] n. 桩; 火刑柱; 股本; 赌注; 
at stake  处于危险境地;处于成败关
克拉勃已经帮不上谁的忙了 女士
Crab can't help nobody, lady.
他已经死了
He's dead
对不起
I'm sorry.
注意 都站到门口
Heads up! 7-up, cons, stand your gate!
heads up 小心; 预先通知
7-up (监狱俚语)警官来了
好戏就要上演了 小嫩鸡
'Bout to jump off, Fish.
'Bout口语形式的about
鲍尔 回到你的位置
Ballard, get back on your number.
请求支援
I need backup
我说了回到原位
I said back on your number!
救我
Help me...
斯科菲尔德
Scofield!
你死定了 斯科菲尔德
You're a dead man, Scofield!
you're a dead man 你死定了
你听见了么
You hear me?!
你死定了
You're a dead man!
我不知道该说你们什么了
I really don't know what to say to you gentlemen.
我试着不去怀疑你们
I try to give you the benefit of the doubt,
benefit [ˈbenɪfɪt] n. 利益; 益处;
give sb the benefit of the doubt 当某人做好事和做坏事都有可能的时候,选择相信这个人会做好事而不是坏事
试着去尊重你们
I try to treat you with respect.
treat [triːt] vt. 对待;
但你们自己却不尊重自己
You can't even respect yourselves.
今后的48小时 将是一级防范禁闭期
So, there's going to be a 48 hour lockdown.
lockdown [ˈlɑːkdaʊn] n. 活动(或行动)限制; 禁闭; 封城
不许吃饭 不许洗澡
No mess. No showers.
mess [mes] n. 混乱; 食堂,餐厅;
不许探监
No visitation.
visitation [ˌvɪzɪˈteɪʃn] n. 探视权
我强烈建议你们学会相处
And I strongly suggest that you all learn to get along.
否则的话 下次将会是一周
Otherwise, the next time, it's going to be a week,
再往后 就有可能是一个月
and the time after that, it's going to be a month.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
有位叫 莱提莎·巴里斯 的人找你
Got a Leticia Barres on the line.
我不认识他 先让她留言吧
I don't know who that is. Take a message.
take a message 留言
她说她曾和 克拉勃·西蒙思 约会过
She says she used to date Crab Simmons.
date [deɪt] n. 日期; 约会;  v. 与(某人)谈恋爱;
莱提莎 很感谢你能来电
Leticia, thank you for calling.
要是想和我谈话
You want to hear what I have to say,
我们必须在公共场合会面 这样他们就抓不到我们了
we meet in a public place, where they can't get to us.
get [ɡet] v. 抓住; 收到; 理解; 
等等 等等 等等 谁要抓咱们
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where who can't get to us?
你到底要不要听我说
You want to hear what I have to say or not?
要是不想听的话 我马上就挂
'Cause if you don't, I'm going to hang up right now.
hang up 挂断; 结束
不 不 不 请告诉我时间和地点
No, no, no... you just name the time and the place.
name [neɪm] vt. 命名; 确定; 准确陈述; 任命; n. 名字; 
这里
Over here
over here 在这边; 到这边
莱提莎 非常感谢你能来
Leticia, thanks for coming..
小心点 小姐
Go easy, lady
go easy 小心点,谨慎点; 少用一点某东西; 温柔对待,不苛刻
我们素不相识 明白吗
We don't know each other, you got that?
在这里他们就没法抓到我们了
We'll stay out here in the open where they can't get to us.
在这他们不能做他们想做的
Where they can't do what they do.
我想和你谈话的唯一理由
Only reason why I'm talking to you
就是因为他们会像杀我的丈夫那样来 对付你的男友
'cause they gonna kill your boy like they killed mine.
验尸报告说是海洛因害死了你丈夫 莱提莎
Coroner's report says smack killed your boyfriend, Leticia.
coroner [ˈkɔːrənər] n. 验尸官;
smack [smæk] v. 用巴掌打; n. 打巴掌; 海洛因; 
是吸食过量所致 不是吸食过量
It was an overdose. No overdose
overdose [ˈoʊvərdoʊs] n. (一次用药)过量;
你什么意思
What do you mean?
克拉勃从不吸毒 他有心脏病
Crab didn't use. He had a bad heart.
have a bad heart 心脏不好
要是沾上毒品的话 会使他毙命
If he touched the stuff, it'd kill him.
你不觉得事情太巧合了么
I mean, don't you think it's just the slightest bit of a coincidence
slight [slaɪt] adj. 轻微的; 细小的;
在你男朋友出事后一周他就死了
he OD'd a week after your boyfriend's crime?
这里OD是“take an overdose of a drug”(吸毒过量)的简称,OD的过去式和过去分词是OD'd
他们是要杀他灭口
They killed him 'cause he knew things.
他们不想让事情泄漏出去
Things they didn't want to get out.
比如
Like what?
比如谁是那晚的真凶
Like who was really behind that hit that night.
hit [hɪt] v. 打;  n. 打; 暴力犯罪;
肯定不是 克拉勃
Wasn't Crab, that's for damn sure
damn [dæm] vt. 该死; adj. 可恶的; 十足的; 完全的; adv. 十足; 非常; 极其;
for sure 肯定地。for damn sure是加强语气的for sure,表示“十分肯定地”
也肯定不是 林肯
And it sure as hell wasn't Lincoln
hell [hel] n. 地狱; 见鬼;
sure as hell 十分肯定地(as hell用来加强语气,使表达更有力)
他们俩根本就不知道是怎么被卷进去的
Neither of them boys knew what they were getting into.
他们都被别人利用了
They were just pawns in a big game
pawn [pɔːn] n. (国际象棋的)兵,卒; 被利用的人; 
你说什么
What?
- 他们来了 - 谁来了 莱提莎
- They're here. - Who's here, Leticia?
别跟着我
Don't try to follow me.
也不要找我 我是不会作证的
Don't find me. I won't testify.
testify [ˈtestɪfaɪ] v. (尤指出庭)作证
能不能再和我说说
Just slow down and talk to me.
你我还是走的越远越好
I'd get as far away from here as you can, girl.
因为没有他们抓不到的人
'Cause there ain't nobody they can't get to.
莱提莎
Leticia!
您好
Hello?
遇到点小麻烦
We have a small complication.
complication [ˌkɑːmplɪˈkeɪʃn] n. 使更复杂化(或更困难)的事物; 并发症;
有个律师牵扯进来了
There's a lawyer poking around.
poke [poʊk] v. 捅; 戳; 探;
poke around 环顾一个地方,通常是为了寻找什么
维罗妮卡·多诺万
Veronica Donovan.
是的
Yes.
你应该能搞定一个
You can handle a girl who graduated
handle [ˈhændl] n. 把手; v. 处理
从贝纳法学院毕业的女孩
in the middle of her Baylor law school class.
in the middle of是指Veronica的成绩在Baylor法学院属于中等,不算突出(Baylor law school在美国算是比较好的法学院)
至少我是这么认为的
At least I'd like to think so,
不能拿咱们正在做的事情冒险
given the stakes of what we're dealing with here.
given [ˈɡɪvn] prep. 鉴于; 考虑到;
stake [steɪk] n. 桩; 火刑柱; 重大利益,重大利害关系; 赌注; 
任何危害到咱们的人都要消灭
Anyone that's a threat to what we're doing is expendable.
expendable [ɪkˈspendəbl]adj. 可牺牲的; 可毁灭的;
任何人
Anyone.
明白
Understood.
那就尽你所能把事情做好吧
Then do what you need to do to make this go away.
go away 离开; 消失; 结束
你在么 亲爱的
You there, Pretty?
我知道你在
I know you're there.
我会来找你的
Just want you to know I'm coming for you.
你哪儿也跑不了
You got nowhere to run.
你被困在自己的小洞里了
You're trapped in that little hole of yours.
trap [træp] n. 陷阱; 捕捉器;  vt. 使陷入困境;
hole [hoʊl] n. 洞; 洞穴; 
就像一只无路可逃的猪 等着被我屠杀
Trapped like a pig I'm going to slaughter.
slaughter [ˈslɔːtər] n. 屠宰; vt. 屠宰; 宰杀;
谁一点钟来看病
Who's my 1:00?
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Uh, Michael Scofield.
我误会你了斯科菲尔德 这是你要的 方纳克
I was wrong about you, Scofield. Here's your PUGNAC.
稍微有点晚
Little bit late.
但总比没有强 对吧
Better late than never, right?
better late than never 迟到总比不到好
斯科菲尔德 去医务室
Scofield! Infirmary!
去看看就知道了
We'll see about that.
我迟早会知道的
I'm gonna find out, you know...
你去那里的真正目的
what it is you're doing up there.
需要多长时间
How long does this take?
过去会花上几个小时
It used to take hours.
他们最终发明了新的葡萄糖检测仪器
They've come a long way with the new glucose kits
come a long way 有很大改进;取得很大进步
glucose [ˈɡluːkoʊs] n. 葡萄糖;
kit [kɪt] n. 成套工具; 成套设备; 
现在只需10妙
This'll take us about ten seconds.
将剥片放进仪器 结果会马上出来
Slide the strip into the meter, we're ready to go.
strip [strɪp] n. 带; 条; 脱衣舞; v. 脱光衣服; 
meter [ˈmiːtər] n. 米; 仪; 计量器
我想你肯定知道
I'm sure you know this,
非糖尿病患者的 平均葡萄糖含量是每公升1000毫克
but average glucose for the non-diabetic is about 100 milligrams per deciliter,
average [ˈævərɪdʒ] adj. 平均的; 一般的;
milligram [ˈmɪliɡræm] n. 毫克; 千分之一克;
deciliter [ˈdesɪˌlitər] n. 分升(0.1升)
如果结果在这个范围内 就说明误诊了
so we see a number like that here, and we know you've been misdiagnosed.
misdiagnose [ˌmɪsdaɪəɡˈnoʊz] vt. 误诊; 错误判断;
你看起来很紧张
You seem nervous.
有么
I do?
你在出汗
You're sweating.
一定是因为打针的缘故
Must be the needles.
needle [ˈniːdl] n. 针; 缝衣针; 注射针
一直不太习惯打针
Never really got used to them.
你患糖尿病还纹身 真不敢相信
Somehow, with diabetes and that tattoo, I find that hard to believe.
恐怕是坏消息
Bad news, I'm afraid.
每公升含1800毫克 你的确得了糖尿病
180 milligrams per deciliter. You're definitely diabetic.
definitely [ˈdefɪnətli] adv. 肯定
还需要我做些什么不
Do you need anything else from me?
做好打针的准备
Arm to stick a needle in.
没问题
Okay.
星期三见
I'll see you Wednesday.
- 有意思 - 一个囚犯而已
- Cute. - Prisoner.
我也说不好 他看起来有点古怪
I don't know. There's something strange about him.
你说什么
What do you mean?
我告诉他验血结果
I gave him the results of his blood test,
他脸上却表现出
and there was this look on his face.
某种 嗯
It was, um...
解脱的表情
relief.
relief [rɪˈliːf] n. 救济; 宽慰; 轻松; 
没事
It's all right
我带他走吧
I got it.
正好我正要去A区呢
I'm headed over to A-Wing anyhow.
您看起来气色不错 长官
You're positively beaming, boss.
positively [ˈpɑːzətɪvli] adv. 绝对地; 肯定地; 乐观地;
beam [biːm] n. (建筑物的)梁; 光线; 笑容; v. 笑容满面; 
人逢喜事精神爽
Got up on the right side of the bed this morning, I guess.
get/wake up on the right side of the bed 心情好
get/wake up on the wrong side of the bed 心情不好
等一下
Hold up.
我去加点糖
Sugar.
别乱动 小嫩鸡
Don't you move, Fishy.
don't you... 你别...
嘿 你们要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
跟我们走 小嫩鸡
You're coming with us, Fish.
咱俩的游戏玩了有段时间了
This little polka you and I have been doing for a while
polka [ˈpoʊlkə] n. 波尔卡舞(盛行于19世纪的一种轻快的双人舞)
此时此刻
as of this moment...
该有个了断了
it's over.
菲波纳奇
Fibonacci.
我想知道你是怎么找到他的
I want to know how you got to him...
还有他现在在哪儿
and where he is, right now.
想都别想 约翰
Not going to happen, John.
现在我数三下 
Now, I'm going to count to three.
一
One.
如果我告诉了你 那我才死定了
give you that information, I'm a dead man.
这你我都知道
You know it and I know it.
二
Two.
出去之后我会告诉你的 在这之前决不可能
I'll tell you the moment we're outside those walls,not a second before.
你现在就得告诉我
You tell me now.
不可能的 约翰
Not gonna happen, John.
我再给你最后一次机会
I'm going to give you one last chance.
三
Three.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年8月7日 23:14:41
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3268/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: