越狱-第一季第3集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论539字数 29652阅读模式
我的天
Oh, my God!
威廉森 快进来
Williamson, get in here!
这里怎么回事
What the hell happened in here?
一点小意外
An accident.
赶紧把他送去医务室 快
Let me get in here. Hold on. Come on
出去
Get out
我以为你只是想和他说些悄悄话
I thought you said you were gonna have a conversation with him
没错
Yeah, I did
事情有点过火而已
Things... escalated.
escalate [ˈeskəleɪt] v. 逐步升级; 加剧;
我们需要帮忙
We need some help here.
带他去3号房
Bring him on into three
凯希 给他十毫升麻醉药
Kathy, I'm gonna need 10ccs of Xylocaine
cc=cubic centimeter(立方厘米,毫升)
Xylocaine [`zaɪləukeɪn] n. 赛罗卡因(麻醉药)
感谢帮忙 我来处理这事吧
Thanks, guys. I'll take it from here
I'll take it from here 剩下的交给我
You take it from here 剩下的交给你
我说了 谢谢 我会处理的
I said thank you. I'll take it from here
走吧
Let's go
好的
OK
让我看看你的脚
Let's take a look at you
你会没事的
You're OK. You're OK
发生了什么
What happened?
没什么
Nothing
这是没什么吗 迈克尔
This isn't nothing. Michael
我要知道发生了什么
I need you to tell me what happened
不要逼我对你说谎
Don't make me lie to you
拜托
Please
我希望内务部能对这件事进行调查
I think you better have I.A. start an investigation
这里I.A.是Internal Affairs(内务,负责监狱内部运作的一些部门)的缩写
investigation [ɪnˌvestɪˈɡeɪʃn] n. 调查;
不需要
Oh, there's no need.
我们很清楚发生了什么
We know what happened
那麻烦你告诉我
Uh, perhaps you'd been good enoughto enlighten me
enlighten [ɪnˈlaɪtn] vt. 启发; 阐明;
地上有一把除草剪刀
Well, there was a pair of gardening shears
shear [ʃɪr] v. 给(羊)剪(羊毛); 剪(头发); 切断; n. 剪; 
shears [ʃɪrz] n. 大剪刀(用来修剪灌木、树篱等);
就在他工作的小屋子里
left on the floor of the shed
shed [ʃed] n. 棚; 简易房(用于贮藏物品); 
很明显 他踩了上去
He stepped on them
然后刀锋直接穿过了鞋割伤了他的脚
The blade went right through his boot, huh?
boot [buːt] n. 靴子;
是的
Yeah
但是为什么他的脚上没有鞋呢
So why wasn't the boot still on his foot?
我说过了 医生
Like I said, Doctor
我们已经搞定了这件事
We got it taken care of
take care of 处理;应对; 照顾
走吧
Let's go
- 我要把那个混蛋杀了 - 不行
- I'll kill that scum. - You won't.
scum [skʌm] n. 渣滓; (骂人的话)败类;
你杀了他就等于扼杀了我们离开的机会
You kill him, you kill our ticket out of here
看他对你做了什么
Look what he did to you
我怕你活不过下一秒钟
You're not going to last a second in this place
如果我不做点什么
Unless I do something about it
你听过顶点飞行公司吗
You ever hear of Top Flight Charters?
听过
Yeah
他们运作中西部 一些小型机场的航线
They operate flights from small airfields in the Midwest
operate [ˈɑːpəreɪt] v. 操作; 经营; 动手术; 
flight [flaɪt] n. 航班
airfield [ˈerfiːld] n. 机场;
Midwest [ˌmɪd'west] 中西; 中西部;
那公司离这里不到10英里
like the one ten miles from here.
属于阿布鲁奇名下的空壳公司
They're run by a shell corporation Abruzzi owns
shell [ʃel] n. 壳; 
corporation [ˌkɔːrpəˈreɪʃn] n. (大)公司; 
如果我们跟他合作
We get him on board,
get sb on board 让某人加入; 让某人上船
就可以保证我们能在越狱的当晚
there's gonna be a midnight flight waiting for us
midnight [ˈmɪdnaɪt] n. 午夜; 子夜;
坐上飞机销声匿迹
the night we get outside those walls.
你愿意把逃亡的成败
You're willing to risk the entire escape
escape [ɪˈskeɪp] v. 逃跑 n. 逃脱
寄托在这个你根本不了解的人身上
on a guy you don't even know?
谋事在人
Preparation can only take you so far
preparation [ˌprepəˈreɪʃn] n. 准备; 准备工作
so far 目前为止; (只能到)如此程度; 这个地步; 迄今为止;
但成事在天
After that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith
leap [liːp] v. 跳; n. 跳越;
take a leap 去做某事(通常是具有风险和不确定性,但是潜在巨大好处的事)
leap of faith n. 大胆一试; 选择相信
我不相信阿布鲁奇是可以信任的
Abruzzi's a huge leap of faith
huge形容leap之大,如果你要在两个悬崖之间跳,那huge leap是非常危险的
越狱-第一季第3集台词字幕剧本
leap
不仅仅是阿布鲁奇
I'm not talking about Abruzzi
还有一人是关键人物
There's someone else who holds the key to this entire thing
有了他 才决定最后是成功还是失败
With him, it either works or it doesn't.
问题是
Problem is
我要进来以后 才能肯定这个人是谁
I couldn't know who that was until he got in here
苏克雷
Sucre?
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious
那是一个贼 你不能相信他
The guy's a thief, Michael. He can't be trusted
必须相信他
Gonna have to trust him
因为他是我的室友
Because he's my cellmate
你对他了解多少
How well do you know him?
认识了不过一周
About as well as a man can in a week.
这句话直译:就跟一个人在一周内能了解另一个人的程度差不多
你告诉他等于告诉所有人
You tell him, he tells everyone
那样我们就完了 你明白吗
We're done.You know that, right?
他不加入的话
We don't get him on board,
我没法在牢房做任何事
there's not going to be any digging in that cell,
如果真的是这样
and if there's no digging in that cell...
逃亡只是做梦
Then there's no escape
你好 请在 嘀 一声后留下口讯
Thank you for calling. Please leave a message after the tone
玛丽克鲁兹
Maricruz
是我 亲爱的 你在吗
It's me, baby. Are you there?
你在的话接电话 我被关禁闭了
Pick up if you're there, Mari. I've been in the SHU
我一直很想你
I've been thinking about you
想你迷人的身体
About your body
我一直在想你的身体
God, I've been thinking about your body
你好
Hello?
德尔加多太太
Uh, Mrs. Delgado....
你好吗
Hi, how you doing?
我是费尔南多
It's me, Fernando
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you at home
你知道玛丽克鲁兹的手机怎么了吗
Do you know what's up with Maricruz's cellphone?
一直都打不通 都是留言信箱
It just keeps going straight to voice mail
她大概把手机关掉了
Maybe she has it turned off
turn off 关掉; 
请问你知道她在哪里吗
Any chance you know where she is?
我当然知道
I know exactly where she is.
她在哪里
And that would be?
- 和赫克特在一起 - 赫克特
- With Hector. - Hector?
是的
That's right
他们出去逛街了 我想
They're at the mall, I think
mall [mɔːl] n. 商场; 购物中心;
能不能请你下次你看到她的时候
I don't suppose next time you see her
I don't suppose 一种礼貌的方式来请求某人帮做某事
让她把手机打开
You could have her turn her phone back on?
德尔加多太太 我知道你不喜欢我
Mrs Delgado, I know you don't like me
但我爱你女儿 她也爱我
But I love your daughter and she loves me
我们快结婚了 你知道吗
We're gonna get married, you know?
如果你是一个明白人 你也真正爱她的话
If you were a decent man, and you really loved her
decent [ˈdiːsnt] adj. 得体的; 正派的; 穿好了衣服的;
就不要再缠着她了
You'd let her live her life
live one's (own) life 按照自己想要的方式生活,并为自己的行为和决定承担责任,不受其他人的建议或干预
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我会告诉她你打过电话来
I'll tell her you called
我想搞点破坏
I'm looking to do some damage
那你来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
我要慢慢的那种
I want to do it slow.
造成最大痛苦的
Inflict the maximum amount of pain
inflict [ɪnˈflɪkt] vt. 使遭受;
maximum [ˈmæksɪməm] n. 最大量; adj. 最大极限的;
amount [əˈmaʊnt] n. 数量;
让人求死不能
so a guy wishes he'd just die,
你明白的 就是那种快死了
you know, and get it over with,
get over 克服
但又不会去见上帝的那种
but just can't quite get there.
get there 成功
明白
Oh, I got that.
明白了
I got that.
来看看这个吧 老大
Look at this right here, boss.
我把它叫做“取肠器”
I call it the gutter.
gutter [ˈɡʌtər] n. 路旁排水沟; 阴沟; 
但这里的gutter跟上面的解释没什么关系,实际它跟单词gut有关:
gut [ɡʌt] n. 肠胃; 肠道; 内脏; 勇气; vt. 取出…的内脏(以便烹饪);
这里gutter是想表达“肠子收割器,取肠器”之类的
从胃那里插进去
You jam it in the stomach,
jam [dʒæm] n. 果酱; 堵塞; v. 塞入;
肠子都给拉出来
and these bits right here hook the intestines
只要轻轻一拉
You give it a pull back
那个可怜虫的内脏会乱成一团
poor sucker's guts are hanging right out of his stomach
sucker [ˈsʌkər] n. 容易上当受骗的人; 家伙
他会像你说的那样
and he'll get a real good look at them,
get a good look at (sb or sth) 可以看得很清楚
求死不能
'cause the wound's not fatal
wound [waʊnd , wuːnd] n. 伤口; 
fatal [ˈfeɪtl] adj. 致命的;
至少在伤口感染之前不会死
At least not until the infection sets in.
infection [ɪnˈfekʃn] n. 传染; (身体某部位的)感染; 传染病;
set in 开始,到来,恶化
你真是一个变态的家伙 你知道吗
You're one sick puppy, you know that?
sick [sɪk] adj. 生病的; 恶心的; 变态的;
puppy [ˈpʌpi] n. 小狗; 傲慢小子; 自负无礼的青年;
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么了
What happened?
我很好
I'm OK.
他们让你不开心了 是吗?
They've gotten to you, haven't they?
get to sb 事某人感到沮丧或生气
那些囚犯
The other prisoners.
天呢 迈克尔 这地方会让你送命的
My God, Michael, this place is gonna kill you.
你说你跟一个女人有接触
You said you talked to a woman.
- 她叫什么 - 莱提莎
- What was her name? - Leticia
- 莱提莎·巴里斯 - 你怎么知道
- Leticia Barris. - How'd you know?
一年前 我也在做你现在同样的事情
A year ago I was doing exactly what you're doing
试图找出真相
Trying to find out the truth.
结果什么都没查到 维罗妮卡
It's a bottomless pit, Veronica.
bottomless [ˈbɑːtəmləs] adj. 深不见底的; 深不可测的; 
pit [pɪt] n. 矿井; 深坑
bottomless pit 无底洞
他们都设计好了
They designed it that way,
一旦你穷追不舍
so that, by the time you got to the bottom of it
bottom [ˈbɑːtəm] n. 底部;
林肯也会被杀
Lincoln would be dead
你为什么不告诉我你也一直在查这事
Why didn't you tell me you were doing this ?
一旦日子定下来
Once the day was set
最终上诉被驳回
Once that final appeal had been rejected
reject [rɪˈdʒekt , ˈriːdʒekt] vt. 拒绝
他只剩下60天的时间
he had 60 days to live
我们不能任由他们摆布
I figured I could play their game
眼睁睁看着他死
and watch him die in the process
process [ˈprɑːses , prəˈses] n. 过程; 流程; 
in the process 在这过程中; 与此同时;
我要把事情掌握在自己手里
or I could take matters into my own hands.
take matters into one’s own hands 不再寄望于他人,转而靠自己
你不需要这样做
You don't have to do that
莱提莎知道一些东西 我要找出来
Leticia knows something. If I can get it out of her
get sth out of sb 从某人那里弄到某物/探听出某事
也许能重开林肯的案子
Maybe we can reopen the case
reopen [ˌriːˈoʊpən] v. 重新开业; 重新开放(商店、剧场等); 重新处理; 
她说什么了
What'd she tell you ?
她说有人
She said that somebody else
是这策划谋杀副总统兄弟的幕后黑手
was behind the killing of the vice president's brother.
谁 她收到惊吓 匆匆离去了
Who? She got spooked, she took off
spook [spuːk] n. 鬼; 间谍; 特工; v. 吓; 惊吓; 受惊;
take off 匆匆离去; 起飞
在她说出来前就走掉了
Before I got anything out of her.
她住在乐土计划经济适用房里
She's holed up in the Elysian Fields project.
hole [hoʊl] n. 洞; 洞穴; v. 打洞
hole up 躲在一个地方以避免被发现或分心
project [ˈprɑːdʒekt , prəˈdʒekt] n. 项目; 工程; 公共建造和经营的住房开发项目,通常面向中低收入租户
Elysian Fields(或者写作Elysium Fields)是作者选的一个开玩笑的名字。在古典神话里,该词指荷马的美丽草地,宙斯的宠儿在那里享受完美的幸福。Elysian Fields project跟中国的“经济适用房”差不多
我和她约了今天下午见面
I'm gonna go see her this afternoon.
那地方很危险
Place is dangerous.
找人陪你去
You should take someone with you.

Who?
可能你的未婚夫会是一个好人选
Fiance'd be a good place to start.
fiance [ˌfiən'seɪ] n. 未婚夫;
我想这会是他最不愿意做的一件事
I think that's probably the last thing in the world Sebastian would ever want to do.
the last thing I want to do 我最不想做的事
the last thing he wants to do 他最不想做的事
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我也是
Me too.
没有前科 一个好学生
No priors, a good student.
prior [ˈpraɪər] adj. 先前的; n. 前科
因为贩药被抓住
Then you get yourself arrested for intent to sell.
intent [ɪnˈtent] n. 意图; 目的; adj. 专注; 决心做(尤指伤害他人的事); 
好日子过腻了
Good life get a little boring?
我一时糊涂
It was stupid
stupid [ˈstuːpɪd] adj. 愚蠢的; 
不会再发生这样的事情
It won't happen again
我们就是要确认这一点
Well, we're all here to make sure of that
你来之前我跟你母亲聊过
I took some to speak to your mother before you came in
她告诉我其实
She told me that
你这么做是有原因的
some extenuating circumstances in your life right now.
extenuating [ɪkˈstenjueɪtɪŋ] adj. 情有可原的; 可减轻的;
circumstance [ˈsɜːrkəmstæns] n. 条件; 客观环境;
extenuating circumstances 可使罪行减轻的情况;
如果你想说在监狱的那个人
If you mean that guy at Fox River,
他跟这事没有一点关系
He's got nothing to do with this.
get/have nothing to do with sth 与某事无关
他拒绝称呼他为父亲
He refuses to call him his father.
这个世界没有他会更好
The world would be a better place without him.
LJ
LJ
你的火气可不小啊 年轻人
It's clear to me you've got a lot of anger, young man.
这样的情绪会让你做错事
Misdirected, it could land you in the wrong place.
misdirect [ˌmɪsdəˈrekt] vt. 误用; 指错方向; 误导; 
这里Misdirected完整版应该是“If your anger is misdirected”(如果你的火气没有得到正确引导)
land sb in sth 让某人陷入困境
为了避免你再犯错
So, to make sure that doesn't happen,
每周你要向我报到一次
you're gonna have to check in with me once a week.
每周五 一小时
Fridays. One hour.
在学校不能无故缺席 成绩要良好
Your attendance at school and your grades need to be pristine.
attendance [əˈtendəns] n. 出席; 上学; 到场; 
pristine [ˈprɪstiːn] adj. 崭新的; 清新的; 处于原始状态的;
这里pristine是说LJ的出席和成绩要都是良好记录,一尘不染,不能有任何负面记录
当然
Absolutely.
同时我有一个建议
And to give you a real good idea
你必须控制你的情绪 而不是被情绪控制
where that anger of yours will get you if you don't rein it in,
where that anger of yours will get you直译为:你的怒气会把你带到什么地方
rein [reɪn] n. 缰绳; 控制; v. 控制; 驾驭; 勒住;
rein in 控制; 约束;
我会让你参加一个监狱辅导计划
I'm signing you up for the Scared Straight program at Fox River.
sign [saɪn] v. 签名; 和…签约(或应聘); 示意; n. 标志; 征兆; 指示牌; 
sign up 注册; 报名(参加课程);
Scared Straight program旨在让青少年体验监狱和犯罪生活,以吓唬他们让他们的生活变得更正直
在里面 你会有自己的导师
You'll have a mentor who you'll work with weekly.
mentor [ˈmentɔːr] n. 导师; 顾问;
每周与你见面并给你相关辅导
to give you a little perspective.
perspective [pərˈspektɪv] n. 态度; 观点; 思考方法; 
你的父亲
Your father.
告诉我这不是我想的那东西
Tell me that isn't what I think it is.
这不是你想的那东西
It isn't what you think it is.
小嫩鸡
Fish
你在这里有手机
A cellphone in here?
这是罪加一等
That's cardinal sin number one.
cardinal [ˈkɑːrdɪnl] adj. 最重要的; 基本的;
sin [sɪn] n. 罪
cardinal sin n. 严重过失; 过错; (基督教中严重的)罪,罪孽;
他们会在你刑期上加判你2年
They can tack two years onto your bid, automatic.
[tæk] n. 方法; 平头钉,大头钉;  v. (用平头钉)钉住; 
bid [bɪd] v. 投标; 出(价);  n. 买方的出价; 投标; 
automatic [ˌɔːtəˈmætɪk] adj. 自动的; 必然的; 
如果你被捉到的话
If they catch you.
你知道我会有麻烦
Man, you know what kind of trouble I can get,
就因为知道这事
for just knowing what I know?
那是不是我现在需要就可以打电话
Now, that means you can make calls whenever you want, right?
我不喜欢你现在的眼神
I don't like the look in your eye.
里面的东西 你从来没见过
What's in there, you never saw it
明白吗
Got it?
你为何不写下任何一个名字
Why didn't you include any names?
include [ɪnˈkluːd] vt. 包括; 包含; 把…列为…的一部分;
我为什么要让别人看着我死去
Why would I want anyone to watch me die?
我见过很多人
I've seen it happen a number of ways.
有些希望独自离去
Some people want to go it alone
而另一些却在死前还在唠唠叨叨
Others have grandiose statements they want to make
grandiose [ˈɡrændioʊs] adj. 华而不实的; 浮夸的; 不切实际的;
statement [ˈsteɪtmənt] n. 陈述; 声明; 
当然大部分人希望家人的陪伴
But most want some member of their family there
在他们离开这个世界的时候
Before they leave this world
我选择独自承受
I'll do it alone.
孩子 我的建议是
Son, in my opinion,
选择孤独离去的人
All inmates who have made that choice
多半在临死前 后悔自己的决定
Have deeply regretted it in their final minutes.
deeply [ˈdiːpli] adv. 深深地

I'll...
你留着这份申请表
Leave it blank for now.
blank [blæŋk] adj. 空白的; n. (文件等的)空白处,空格;
for now 暂时,目前
这句话意思是:先让这表格空着
你剩下不到4周的时间
You have less than four weeks now.
再仔细考虑一下
You should give it some thought.
我要找 莱提莎·巴里斯
Hi. I'm...I'm looking for Leticia Barris.
5号房
Five.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
不要动
Don't you move a muscle.
move a muscle 动一下;
冷静点 莱提莎
Take it easy, Leticia.
你和他们是一伙的 不是吗?
You're working with them , arn't you ?
别把我当傻瓜
You think I'm stupid, lady?
我知道我电话被监听了
I hear the clicks on my phone,
click [klɪk] v. 点击;  n. 短而尖的声音; 咔嗒声; 单击; 
有一种说法是如果你的电话被窃听了,在通话的时候会听到点击声或者爆音,一般是由于窃听设备放电导致的
还有停在对面马路的车
I see the cars out there on the street.
我知道你很害怕 我也是
I know you're scared. I am too.
请你把枪放下
But, please, put the gun down.
你去哪里
Where you going?
爱尔兰 去哪里有何分别
Ireland. What difference does it make?
Ireland [ˈaɪərlənd] n. 爱尔兰;
有分别
It makes all the difference.
你不曾在法庭作供
Nobody's ever gotten your testimony.
testimony [ˈtestɪmoʊni] n. 证据; 证明;
所以我现在还活着
That's exactly the reason I'm still breathing.
我不是你的敌人 你一定要相信我
I'm not with them, Leticia. You have to believe me.
那你偷偷来找我目的何在
What are you sneaking in here for?
sneak [sniːk] v. 偷偷地走; 溜; 偷偷地做; 
我只是想他们可能来找过你了
I thought maybe they'd gotten to you.
get to sb 惹恼或打扰某人
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你为什么这么关心我的处境
And why do you care so much about my wellbeing,
wellbeing [ˌwɛlˈbiɪŋ] n. 幸福; 健康;
忽然之间
all of a sudden?
不是的
I don't.
这才是句真话
Finally, an honest answer.
也许你可以救林肯
But maybe you can save Lincoln.
还有把杀你男友的人
And maybe you can bring down the guys who killed your boyfriend
bring down 打倒; 击倒; 使(政府或当权者)垮台; 
绳之于法
In the process.
in the process 在这过程中; 与此同时;
如果被杀的是你
If someone killed you
你男友也会这样做吧
and Crab could have done something to the guys who did it
你以为他不会吗
You think he would have?
我没有他那么坚强
I'm not as strong as he was
我不能对付那些人
I can't take those people on.
take sb on 同…较量,迎战;
我来对付那些人
I'll take them on.
你只需要来我办公室
All you have to do is come to my office
告诉我你所知道的
And tell me what you know
我会记录下来
I'll type it up
type up 打印成文
签署一份宣誓书后你就可以离开
You can sign the affidavit and split.
affidavit [ˌæfəˈdeɪvɪt] n. 宣誓书; 附誓书面证词;
split [splɪt] v. 使分开(成为几个部分); 分摊;(迅速)离开,走;
有需要我甚至可以 亲自送你去机场
I'll take you to the airport myself.
巴利克
Bellick.
怎么了 林肯
Hey, what's up, Lincoln?
下几个星期 我需要多一点外出的时间
I want some extra time outside for the next couple weeks.
肯定是刷墙刷烦了吧
Paint fumes in PI must be getting to you.
fume [fjuːm] v. (对…)大为生气; n. 烟气; 烟雾; 
get to sb 事某人感到沮丧或生气
这里允许带手机吗
Cellphones allowed in here?

Who?
额外的放风时间
Extra time outside
还要一些烟
Couple cigarettes
每周半小时
Half-hour one week
一支烟
One cigarette
知道叫苏克雷的家伙
Know a con named Sucre?
我实在不明白 约翰
This is what I don't understand, John
菲波纳奇 指正你
Otto Fibonacci fingers you
Otto Fibonacci 人名
他让你下半辈子蹲在大牢里
He put you in prison for life
for life 终生;
你似乎对此漠不关心
Yet you act like you don't even want to find out where he is
这不是真的 菲利
That's not true, Philly.
是不是你觉得自己
Maybe you don't think you
已经一无所有了
Have anything to lose any more
你已经在里面了
you know, You're already locked up.
你是不是
You... you know, maybe you, um...
喜欢呆在里面
maybe you like it here.
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
我只是肯定
But what I do know is that
菲波纳奇 会在下月作证
If Fibonacci testifies next month
我快要成为你的邻居了
you and I are gonna be neighbors.
我不会让这一切发生
And I am not going to let that happen
我想你不会适应里面的环境的 菲利
I don't think you would fit in here, Philly.
名牌衬衣 领带和西装
Fancy suits and ties and shirts.
我想你是对的
I think you're right, so, uh...
我不想跟你废话
So let's cut to the chase.
chase [tʃeɪs] v. 追赶; 追逐; 追捕; 努力获得; 争取得到; 追求; 求爱; 催促; 急奔; 镂刻;
n. 追赶; 追捕; 追逐; 努力获得; 争取; 打猎;
cut to the chase 切入正题
你对付那小子没有
Did you break this kid?
break sb 彻底摧毁、击败或羞辱某人。
他有没有告诉你 菲波纳奇 的下落
Did he tell you where Fibonacci is?
- 这是什么 - 一个小礼物
- What is this? - It's a little gift from me to you.
- 这是他的 - 他不肯开口
- Are these his? - Yeah. He won't crack
crack [kræk] n. 裂纹; v. 断裂; (因压力而)吃不消,崩溃,瓦解; 
我想你要另找方法解决这事情
Well, perhaps you should consider using a different methodology then, John
methodology [ˌmeθəˈdɑːlədʒi] n. 方法论; (从事某一活动的)方法,原则;
据我所知
From what I gather
gather [ˈɡæðər] v. 聚集; 收集(情报); 认为; 
from what I gather 据我所知
有些东西比肉体伤害更能让人屈服
there are far worse threats in prison other than bodily harm
bodily [ˈbɑːdɪli] adj. 人体的; 身体的;
记得以前你信任我
When you used to trust me, Philly
What happened to the days when...意思是“以前...的日子怎么一去不复返了”,用在这句话就是“你以前信任我的日子怎么一去不复返了”(你以前是信任我的,现在怎么不信任了)
是因为我总能把事情办好
That I would get things done?
以前我信任你
Those were the days
是因为你确实能把事情做好
when you actually did get things done, John.
爹地
Daddy!
你听到那消息了吗
Did you hear the news?
什么消息
What... what news?
我们会和 菲利 叔叔
We're going to stay with Uncle Philly
一起到湖边玩几个星期
At the lake for a few weeks
是的 我们会玩得很开心
Yeah, and we're gonna have a good time.
你是对的 约翰
You're right, John. Maybe you're right.
我确实信任你
I do trust you.
而你不会让我失望的 对吗
Now, you're gonna take care of that thing, aren't you?
你的家属探访怎么样
How are those bone-yard visits
bone-yard 家庭(夫妻)探望区
和你女友的那个
Going with that girlfriend of yours?
我想应该很不错吧
I imagine pretty good, huh?
你知道这是
You know visitation rules stipulate that conjugals
stipulate [ˈstɪpjuleɪt] vt. 规定; 明确要求;
conjugal [ˈkɑːndʒəɡl] adj. 婚姻的; 夫妻间的;
已婚犯人的专利
Are only for married couples.
我们订婚了
We're engaged
而且,我得到这权利
Besides, I got that coming to me
是因为我一向安分守纪
'cause I ain't caused no static in this place
static [ˈstætɪk] adj. 静止的; n. 静电; (非正式)麻烦,困难
请不要剥夺我的权利
Please, don't dead my conjugals.
我不会的
I won't.
谢谢
Thank you.
但作为交换
But in exchange
我要你告诉我那手机的事情
You have to tell me where that cellphone is.
手机
Cellphone?
不要装傻
Don't play stupid with me
play stupid 装无知脱困
这是你保住操女人的权利的唯一机会
I'm giving you a chance to save your precious conjugals
precious [ˈpreʃəs] adj. 宝贵的; 珍贵的
如果你说谎 就什么都没了
You lie to me, they're gone
永远都不会有了
And they're never coming back.
那手机在哪里
Where's that cellphone?
特纳
Turner
你的换岗批准了
Your transfer came in.
transfer [trænsˈfɜːr , ˈtrænsfɜːr] v. 转移 n. 转移; 调动;
上头要你负责管理
They want you in administration.
administration [ədˌmɪnɪˈstreɪʃn] n. 管理
他没开口
He didn't talk.
作为回报 我只想打打电话
All I got to say is I better get to make all the calls I want.
make a call 打电话;
这有点困难
Gonna be kinda hard.
肥皂
Soap?
我因为一块肥皂失去夫妻权利
I lost my conjugals over soap?
你是失去了一点权利
You may have lost your conjugals
但我会给你更多
But I can do you one better
让你们可以在一起
I can get you to her.
和玛丽克鲁兹
With Maricruz?
你让我们在一起 没错
You can get me to Maricruz? That's right
你要怎么做
How you gonna do that?
我们准备越狱
We're breaking out of here.
break [breɪk] v. 打破; 逃脱; 
怎么做
How?
从我们的牢房开始
Starts in our cell
我们的牢房
In our cell?
告诉你
To tell you the truth
已经开始了
It's already started
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你以为我想越狱
You think I want to break out of here?
再过16个月我就出去了
16 months from now, I'm out the gate.
out the gate直接按照字面翻译“出到门外”是可以理解的,但是在Google查,可以得到另一个解释:
out the gate 在最初的位置
按照这个解释也是可以理解的,坐完牢,那就是人生重新开始,相当于回到最初位置
我要结婚了 老兄
I'm getting married. papi.
papi (西班牙语)亲爱的; 老兄
我可不想在婚礼时被警察捉回去
and I'm sure as hell not doing it with no posse on my ass.
posse [ˈpɑːsi] n. 一群,地方武装团队; 
on one's ass 开车离另一辆车太近; 逼得太紧; 批评某人或告诉某人该做什么; 穷困潦倒
伙计 我真想揍你
Man, I ought to beat you six ways till Sunday!
six ways till Sunday 这个短语是一个夸张的说法,表示各种方式、彻底地、彻头彻尾地去做某事。
我失去了我的权利
I lost my conjugals
就因为你的肥皂
Because of your little bar of soap.
bar [bɑːr] n. 酒吧; 条,块; 棒,
我必须先测试一下你会不会泄密
I had to see if you could keep a secret.
你要秘密
You want a secret?
我告诉你个秘密
I got a secret for you, fish
你在我的牢房乱搞
You dig in my cell when I'm there
dig [dɪɡ] v. 挖掘; 掘(地); 凿(洞); 
我把你头都打爆
I'm gonna split your wig.
wig [wɪɡ] n. 假发;
split one's wig 以一定速度向某人头部发射弹丸,通常从枪支发射,导致死亡。
现在安逸了
That went well
it/that went well 进展顺利; 结果让人满意
我们就从林肯和你男友的关系开始
Why don't we start with Lincoln's relationship with your boyfriend.
很简单
Well, simple.
他欠我男友9万块钱 一直没法还清
He owed my man 90,000. He wasn't getting it done
突然间他有钱了
Then, all of a sudden, it gets done.
克拉勃 很高兴地拿着钱回来
Crab walks in with 90K and a big-ass smile on his face.
big-ass n. 大屁股 adj. 巨大的,庞大的
谁给他的钱
Who paid him?
不是林肯 有人帮他付的
Not Lincoln. They paid his marker.
marker [ˈmɑːrkər] n. (表示方位的)标记; 记号笔; (俚语)人情
marker在这里是“人情”的意思,而且这种人情
They paid his marker直译是“他们为Lincoln的人情付费”,意思是“他们通过替Lincoln还债来买Lincoln的人情”
那些人是谁
Who's they?
没事的 你现在很安全
It's all right, Leticia. I told you, you're safe here
我在家里见过他一次 就一次
Crab brought this guy home.Never seen him before
克拉勃 在做大生意的时候
Crab did what he always did when he was doing big business
总是叫我出去
He told me to take a walk, so that's exactly what I did
take a walk (粗鲁的方式)叫某人走开
关于那个男人
There was something about this guy
不像是克拉勃经常来往的那种人
though he wasn't the kind of guy Crab usually dealt with.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道他是什么人 直到他出去
Couldn't put my finger on it till he went outside
put one's finger on sth 了解或理解某事(特别是当一件事很奇怪时)
couldn't put my finger on it 我不知道他是什么人
我才明白
Then I knew
他看起来
He had that look
- 看起来怎么样 - 你知道
- What look? - You know.
就像他们是掌权的人
Like they own the place
own the place 用来表示某人的行为就好像有权告诉其他人该做什么
有一种权威的感觉
Like they're untouchable
就像是政府的人
Like they're government.
你说政府偿还了林肯的债务
So the government paid Lincoln's debt?
克拉勃有没有说他们想交换什么
Did Crab say what they wanted in return?

Uh-uh
好吧
All right
你等我一会把这些东西打好
Just give me a moment to type this up.
- 你去哪里 - 抽根烟
- Where are you going? - I'm gonna have a smoke.
一分钟就好
This is only gonna take me a minute
我也是
So will the smoke
没有红肿说明没有发炎
No redness or swelling, so it's no sign of infection.
redness [ˈrednəs] n. 红;
swelling [ˈswelɪŋ] n. 膨胀; 肿胀; 肿胀处; 浮肿处;
再打十天抗生素
I'm gonna keep you on antibiotics for the next ten days.
keep on 重复; 继续
antibiotic [ˌæntibaɪˈɑːtɪk] n. 抗生素(如青霉素); 抗菌素;
你就会没事了
You should be good.
迈克尔 你要明白
Michael, you understand, by law,
by law 按照规定; 依法
按照规矩 我要向上面报告
I'm obligated to file a report
obligate [ˈɑbləˌgeɪt] v. 使负有责任或义务; adj. 强制性的; 有责任的; 
file [faɪl] n. 文件; 档案; v. 归档;  送交(备案); 发送(报道给报社); 
如果我知道囚犯之间有些什么
if I feel there's been prisoner misconduct.
misconduct [ˌmɪsˈkɑːndʌkt] n. 不当行为; 行为不端; 
这伤绝不可能是
There's no way this injury happened
意外踏上一把除草剪刀造成的
By stepping on a blade in a garden shed.
blade [bleɪd] n. 刀身; 刀刃;
你报告上去 事情对我而言会变得更糟
If you file a report, things could get a lot worse for me.
现在还不够糟
They're not already?
比起他们能做的 这已经算好的了
Not compared to what they could be
我有不少敌人
I've made some enemies
enemy [ˈenəmi] n. 敌人(复数:enemies)

Yeah
害怕吗
You scared?
好吧
Men. OK
我想你肯定会害怕
Here's what I think. I think you are scared.
如果不害怕那不正常
And you wouldn't be human
在这样的地方
If you weren't scared in a place like this.
我小的时候 晚上总是睡不着
When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night
总觉得衣橱里有怪物在窥视我
Because I thought there was a monster in the closet
monster [ˈmɑːnstər] n. 怪物
closet [ˈklɑːzɪt] n. 贮藏室; 壁橱;
我哥哥对我说
But my brother told me
门后面什么也没有 只有你的恐惧
There wasn't anything in the closet but fear,
那不是真实的
And fear wasn't real.
恐惧没有形态
He said it wasn't made of anything.
只是空气
It was just... air.
他还说
Not even that
你必须要面对它
He said you just have to face it
打开那扇门 怪物就会消失不见
You just have to open that door, and the monster would disappear.
disappear [ˌdɪsəˈpɪr] vi. 消失; 
你哥哥是一个聪明人
Your brother sounds like a smart man
是的
He is.
虽然在这里
In here, though
你勇敢的打开了门
You face your fear, you open that door,
但你发现后面还有一百扇门你要打开
And there's a hundred more doors behind it
而且门后的怪物
And the monsters that are hiding behind them
全部都是真实的
Are all real
如果你愿意 我可以申请把你送去行政隔离
If you want, I could recommend you be sent to ad seg
ad seg是Administrative Segregation(行政隔离)的简称,指囚犯与主要监狱犯人分开关押。在大多数监狱中,ad seg 是单独监禁的另一个术语。
和一群强奸受害者和告密者在一起
With the rape victims and the snitches.
rape [reɪp] n. 强奸罪;  vt. 强奸
victim [ˈvɪktɪm] n. 受害者
rape victim 强奸受害者(这里指的是在监狱里被其他犯人强奸的犯人)
snitch [snɪtʃ] n. 告密者; 告发者;
这样可以保证你的安全
It would keep you safe.
谢谢
Thanks
我宁愿自己面对那群怪物
but I think I'd like to face the monsters on my own
on one's own 靠自己的力量,独自地;
抽完烟了
Have a good smoke?
我不抽烟
I don't smoke
希望没有吓到你
Didn't mean to startle you.
mean to do sth 打算做某事
startle [ˈstɑːrtl] vt. 使惊吓;
我是 凯勒曼 探员 特情局的
Special Agent Kellerman, Secret Service.
agent [ˈeɪdʒənt] n. 代理人; 特工
Secret Service 美国特工处,隶属于美国国土安全部,负责为美国总统、副总统提供安全保卫,负责上述人员直系亲属的人身安全等工作。
我们被告知
We've been informed that
你得到了一份保安录像的复本
you obtained a copy of the surveillance tape
obtain [əbˈteɪn] v. 获得; 
是林肯布罗斯一案的重要证据
entered as evidence in the Lincoln Burrows trial.
enter [ˈentər] v. 进来; 登记; (正式)提出;
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem with that?
我们只是调查一下
We're just following up
follow up  追查; 深入调查
是不是公共资料法有什么更改
Has there been an amendment to the Freedom of Information Act that
amendment [əˈmendmənt] n. (美国宪法的)修正案; (法律、文件的)修订;
我还不知道
that I'm not aware of?
aware [əˈwer] adj. 意识到的; 知道; 
be aware of 意识到,知道;
你知道当一个死囚
You know, when a prisoner gets
即将行刑之前
close to the end of his time on Death Row,
Death Row n. 死囚牢房; 死囚区;
总是有很多无谓的努力
There's a lot of last-minute...
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry.I don't understand
是什么引起特情局的关注
Why this would be a problem for the Secret Service
没有
It's not
只是这案子的判决绝对勿庸置疑
The prosecution made its case far beyond any reasonable doubt
prosecution [ˌprɑːsɪˈkjuːʃn]  n. 起诉; 原告; 控方;
reasonable [ˈriːznəbl] adj. 公平的; 合理的; 有理由的
beyond any doubt 排除一切怀疑
而我们清楚我们抓对了人
and we know that we have the right man
不过 万一你有可能找到
That being said, if you come across anything
that being said 话虽如此
come across 偶然发现; 偶然遇见
证明犯人无罪的证据
That could shed some light on his innocence,
shed [ʃed] n. 棚; 简易房 vt. 散发出光; 流; 
shed light on 阐明;
innocence [ˈɪnəsns] n. 清白; 无罪;
- 我们会全力提供协助 - 听起来不错
- I'm offering my help. - Sounds great
感谢你特意告诉我这些
I really appreciate you coming by
appreciate [əˈpriːʃieɪt] v. 欣赏; 感激; 理解;
come by 做短途拜访
你有名片吗 凯勒曼 探员
Do you have a card, Agent Kellerman?
当然
Of course.
随时给我电话
Don't hesitate to call.
hesitate [ˈhezɪteɪt] v.	犹豫; 顾虑; 
当然
Thanks
莱提莎
Leticia
- 塞巴斯蒂安 很抱歉 - 你在哪里
- Sebastian, I'm so sorry. - Where are you?
对不起 现在不是时候
I'm sor.. this isn't the time, I'm sorry.
已经是约定时间 我现在接待室
This is the time. I'm at the reception hall.
reception [rɪˈsepʃn] n. 接待; 接待处
hall [hɔːl] n. 门厅; 正门过道; (大楼内的)走廊; 礼堂; 大厅; 大庄园府邸;
中介来了
The coordinator is here
coordinator [koʊˈɔːrdɪneɪtər] n. 协调员; 
卖家也到了
the vendors is too
vendor [ˈvendər] n. 小贩; 卖主;
听着 我非常抱歉
Look, I-I'm just...I'm sorry
现在不方便说话
I- I can't talk right now
我们把他整条腿卸掉好了
I say we take his whole foot.
limb [lɪm] n. 肢; 臂; 腿
我们可以把他的四肢都砍掉
We could cut off all his limbs
但他还是不会说一个字
He still wouldn't talk
痛苦有时不能解决问题
Pain is not the answer here.
或者只有披头士乐队是对的
Maybe the Beatles were right after all
the Beatles 披头士乐队(英国摇滚乐队)
after all 终究; 竟然
我们需要的只是爱
Maybe all you need is love
All You Need Is Love 披头士的一首歌
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你觉得我在做什么 在收拾东西
What's it look like I'm doing? I'm rolling it up.
roll it up (监狱俚语)官员命令囚犯离开某个区域
你不能这样做
You can't do this
我不会参与你的驯鹿游戏
I'm done playing your reindeer games, fish.
reindeer [ˈreɪndɪr] n. 驯鹿;
reindeer game 排斥外人的活动
reindeer game跟一个圣诞故事《Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer》(《红鼻子驯鹿鲁道夫》)有关,里面的驯鹿鲁道夫鼻子是红色的,经常被其他驯鹿嘲笑,也不被允许加入他们玩的游戏。
在这部剧里,越狱只是一小部分人能参与的计划,不能让外人知道,因此跟“驯鹿游戏”一样都是排外的
我要去一个普通的 正常的牢房
I'm gonna transfer to a nice, quiet cell with a normal cellie
transfer [trænsˈfɜːr , ˈtrænsfɜːr] v. 转移(感情); (使)搬迁
去一个不会把我毁掉的地方
One that doesn't screw my entire life up
screw up 弄糟; 搞乱; 毁坏;
听着
Look
对你失去权利我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your conjugals
如果你现在离开
But if you go now...
不要这样 拜托
Don't do this. Please
听我说
Listen to me, fish.
我只有16个月
I got 16 months
我还有未婚妻在外面
I got a fiance to think about
如果我做这样的事
I get caught with a hole in my wall
hole [hoʊl] n. 洞
我要再过五年才能看见外面的世界
I don't get to see the real world for another five years
走吧 苏克雷
Let's go, Sucre
我不会这样做
I can't do that
凡事总有解决的办法 我们可以商量
There's always a solution. We can work it out.
work out [wɜːrk aʊt] 锻炼; 想出,得到(解决方法); 进展(顺利)
对不起 小嫩鸡
Sorry, fish
可以问个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
你为何不愿意
Why have you denied
deny [dɪˈnaɪ] v. 否认; 拒绝;
让家人和至爱陪你走最后一程
any family or loved ones to be there for you in the end?
为何要让他们看着我死去
Why would I let them watch me die?
我已经带来很多痛苦
I've caused them enough pain.
也许并不是他们看着你死去
Maybe it's not about them watching you die.
你意思是我看着他们好好活着
Maybe it's about me watching them live.
- 让我因此内心煎熬 - 不是的
- That the final torture? - No
torture [ˈtɔːrtʃər] n. 折磨
在你离开这个世界的时候
It's about how you want to leave this world.
你希望最后带走怎样的影像
What's the last image you want to take with you?
image [ˈɪmɪdʒ] n. 印象; (心目中的)形象; 画像;
一个陌生人
A stranger?
想对那边的小朋友做什么
Got an issue with our little friend over there?
issue [ˈɪʃuː] n. 问题
have/get issues with sb 和某人有矛盾
不需要你同意
I don't gotta come to you.
你又不是老大
You don't give the green light.
give sb the green light (掌权者)允许某人做某事
这里的所有事情都需要我的同意
Everything in here runs through me.
run through
你知道的
You know that.
梅·塔格 就是因为他才死了
May Tag's in the ground because of that piece of detritus
detritus [dɪˈtraɪtəs] n. 风化物; 垃圾; 废物;
所以你要他偿还
So now you want him
用他剩下的每一天
Every day for the rest of his bid.
bid [bɪd] v. 投标; 出(价);  n. 买方的出价; 投标; 
似乎英雄所见略同
Seems you and I have something in common, then.
have sth in common 有共同之处; 有共同点;
进去
Get in!
放松点 小嫩鸡
Easy, now, fish
不要让大家都不好过
Don't make this any harder than it needs to be
下面我们将会有些安排
It's time we came to an arrangement
arrangement [əˈreɪndʒmənt] n. 安排; 商定; 约定; 
come to an arrangement 商定,达成协议;
你不反对吧
Don't you think?
我在想怎样把你的内脏狠狠地取出
You know, I was thinking I was gonna gut you bow to stern
gut [ɡʌt] n. 肠胃; 内脏; 勇气; vt. 取出…的内脏
bow [baʊ , boʊ] n. 船头; 弓;
stern [stɜːrn] n. 船尾;
bow to stern在这里意思是“从头到脚”或者“从上到下”之类的意思
就在我们眼神接触的瞬间
As soon as I laid eyes on you
lay eyes on sb 看到某人(特别是第一次看到)
我想你痛苦的样子一定很漂亮 不是吗
But, alack the day, you look so pretty when you're scared, don't you?
alack [əˈlæk] int. (表示悲伤或遗憾)哎呀,唉;
alack the day 今天真遗憾
也是我爱的表达方式
Maybe we will get the love out of the way
out of the way 不寻常的、特别的; adj. 偏僻的; 人迹罕至的
爱到极点就是恨
before we move on to hate.
move on 离开; 继续前进
你觉得呢 帅哥
What do you say to that, Pretty?
也许是时候我们好好了解一下对方
Maybe it's time I lit up that leather once and for all, huh?
leather [ˈleðər] n. 皮革; 皮衣,皮外套;
once and for all 彻底地; 一劳永逸地;
鸟人废话是多
God, he talks too much.
我们需要好好聊聊
You and I need to have a conversation.
里面发生的事表明了我的态度
What happened in there was my way of saying
way of saying 表达方式
之前我们有点小误会
I know I've been going about this whole thing the wrong way.
go about 做; 处理
我想表示一点歉意
I'm trying to make amends here
amend [əˈmend] vt. 修正; n. 赔偿; 赔罪;
make amends 赔罪; 赔偿; 补偿;
过去的就过去了
Bygones be bygones
bygone [ˈbaɪɡɔːn] adj. 过去的; n. 往事; 过去的(不愉快的)事;
let bygones be bygones 原谅某人所做的事情或分歧并忘记它; 冰释前嫌; 既往不咎
你真善变啊 约翰
You're a mercurial man, John
mercurial [mɜːrˈkjʊriəl] adj. 多变的; 水银的;
我更认为是有胆识
I prefer bold.
bold [boʊld] adj. 大胆的; (文字)粗体的; 
说你想从我这里得到什么
Tell me what you need from me
交易
A trade
trade [treɪd] n. 贸易; 交易; 
你给我飞机
You get me a plane
我给你 菲波纳奇
I'll get you Fibonacci.
你要飞机做什么
What do you need a plane for?
我想你知道的
I think you know
我帮你的话 我也搅进去了
I help you, I'm in
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
当然
I do
我要知道准确的日期和时间
Just gotta know the exact date and time
exact  [ɪɡˈzækt] adj. 准确的
很快我会告诉你
I'll tell you soon enough
soon enough 很快; 不久;
光说“很快”还不行
Soon enough ain't gonna cut it.
cut it 达到预期;符合要求
在 菲波纳奇 作证之前
I need to be outside these walls before Fibonacci testifies.
没问题
You will be
只有不到一个月了
He testifies in one month
还有很多时间
Then you'll be out in plenty of time
如果做不到 你死定了
If not, you're a corpse
corpse [kɔːrps] n. 尸体;
长话短说
You'd better cut the crap.
crap [kræp] n. 废话; 屎; 
cut the crap (粗俚)废话少说;
我要知道日期和时间
Tell me the exact date and time
我才能安排
So I can start making the arrangements
我还不确定是否应该相信你
I don't know if I can trust you with that information yet.
为什么
Why not?
我说过了 因为你很善变
Like I said, John, you're a mercurial man
路易斯 把这些解开
Lewis, take these off
我不能这样做
Sink, I can't do that
伙计 我在牢里
Come on, man. I'm in a cage
十分钟
Ten minutes
求你
Please
是我儿子
It's my kid
我们又见面了
So, here we are
是的
Yeah
你怎么样阿
How you been?
你知道的 有点麻烦
You know, in trouble.
你妈妈呢
How's your mom?
很好
She's good
我跟牧师聊天
I've been talking to the chaplain
chaplain [ˈtʃæplɪn] n. 教士,牧师,神父; 
他们要我决定谁 呃
and they'd like me to decide on who I should, uh, have at the, uh...
我想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
直到最后一刻 你才会意识到
When you get to the end, you start to realise
什么是最重要的
What's important to you
谁是无法取代的人
You know, who really matters to you.
然后 你知道
And, you know
我说的是你和迈克尔
That leaves you and Mike
唯一与我有血缘关系的亲人
The only blood I got left in this...
在这个世界上
this world
我想说
Yeah, I gotta say
我不是很懂你在说什么
I'm not really following what you're saying
follow [ˈfɑːloʊ] v. 跟随; 理解,明白
只是
Well, uh...
到了最后
In the end
我的心里只剩下爱
The only thing that matters is love
血缘 家人 还有 你
Blood, family, you
给我你的手
Um...Give me your hand
你在做什么
What are you doing?
给我你的手
Give me your hand
你的手
Give me your hand
我想你能来
I want you to be there when...
在我行刑的那天
I want you to be there the day before I die.
让我看见你
So I can see you.
我可以抱抱你
So I can hold you.

I...
我爱你
I love you
我一直都爱你
I've always loved you
这一切
This whole thing...
我不知能否能够承受
I don't know if I can take it
take [teɪk] v. 拿; 接受; 遭受; 忍受
我也是
Me either
但我别无选择
I don't have a choice
但你有
You do
我很抱歉
I am so sorry
今早我和一位女士会面
I met with this woman today
她知道林肯案子的一些内情
And she knew things about Lincoln's case
然后她就消失了
And then she just disappeared.
我想她出事了
I think something happened to her
听着
Look.
我尽量把话说得简单点
I'm gonna make this real easy for you
你还想跟我结婚吗
Do you want to get married
还是不想
Or not?
我不知道
I don't know
很好
Wonderful
或许我们可以延期
Maybe we could postpone it
postpone [poʊˈspoʊn] vt. 推迟; 延期;
现在我不能
Okay, I can't do this right now.
我没心思在这上面
My head's not in it.
这应该是一件值得高兴的事
It's supposed to be a celebration...
celebration [ˌselɪˈbreɪʃn] n. 庆典; 庆祝; 
如果你这样说
If you're really telling me
你希望延期婚礼
You want to postpone this thing
那么我想还是算了吧
then I want to cancel it.
cancel [ˈkænsl] v. 取消
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian
很抱歉
I'm sorry
明天我来收拾自己的东西
I'll come get my stuff tomorrow.
打开40号
Open on 40
斯科菲尔德
Scofield
你有新狱友了
Found you a new cellie
你运气不错在精神病区转送过来一个人
As luck would have it, I found him in the Psych Ward.
as luck would have it 碰巧
psych [saɪk] v. 用精神分析治疗
ward [wɔːrd] n. 病房; 
因为只有你这里还有空位
You were the only guy with an open tray,so...
open [ˈoʊpən] v. 打开; adj. 开放的; 可得到;
tray [treɪ] n. 盘; 托盘; 碟; 
精神病区
Psych ward?
你有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
有的话
Cos if you do
你可以把意见放进我的建议箱
Please feel free to drop it into my suggestion box here
feel free to do sth 随便做某事,不要拘束,不要拘谨
suggestion box 意见箱; 建议箱
海威尔 进来
Haywire, get in here
40号 关门
Close it up on 40
斯科菲尔德
Oh, and Scofield,
提醒你
Just a heads-up
heads-up 事先提醒; 警告
不要跟他有眼神接触
Don't make eye contact with him.
eye contact n. 眼神接触; 目光交流;
make eye contact with sb 与某人目光接触
林肯 我们有麻烦了
Lincoln, we have a problem
- 我有一个新的室友 - 谁
- I got a new cellmate. - Who?
这真是一个麻烦
That's a problem
只好把他拉进来
We're just gonna have to bring him on board.
on board 参与其中; 在船上;在飞机上;
这样的人可帮不上忙
You don't bring a guy like that on board
那只有等他睡觉以后才能干活
Then I'll work at night, when he's sleeping.
离开十步 斯科菲尔德
Ten feet, Scofield
- 我们进度滞后几天 - 3天
- How far behind are we? - Three days
你说过我们没有时间可以浪费
Thought you said the margin for error was zero days.
margin [ˈmɑːrdʒɪn] n. 边缘; 备用的时间(或空间、金钱等); 
是的
I did
这地方真不错
Nice out here.
我有一个朋友
I've got a buddy.
buddy [ˈbʌdi] n. 朋友; 伙伴;
在这附近的森林有栋房子
He's got a place way back up in these woods.
way [weɪ] n. 方法; 路 adv. 很远; 大量;
每年这个时候就来这里打猎
Come up here hunting around this time of year.
把她弄出去
Get her back in. Back in.

Come on.
过来
Over here. Come here.
带她去那边
Take her out there.
她无关紧要
She's nothing.
即使她说了什么也没人相信
Nobody would believe her if she talked, anyway.
找个一百码左右的地方就可以
Hundred yards or so should do it.
or so 大约,左右
should do it 就可以了,就够了
快去
Do it.

Go.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你要相信我
You got to believe that.
糟糕
Damn it.
求求你
Please!
求求你
Please!
求求你
Please!
把弹壳捡起来
Pick up the casings.
casing [ˈkeɪsɪŋ] n. 壳; 箱;
这里的casing指的是:弹壳(bullet casing)
怎么了阿
What's your problem?
what's your problem通常是比较粗鲁的表达,意思是“你有毛病吧; 你怎么回事啊”
我有神经损伤
I got a neuroanatomic lesion
neuroanatomic [njʊərəʊˌænəˈtɒmɪk] adj. 神经解剖学的
lesion [ˈliːʒn] n. (因伤病导致皮肤或器官的)损伤,损害;
影响到我脑袋的网状活化系统
affecting my reticular activating system.
reticular [rɪ'tɪkjələ] adj. 网状的; 网状纤维的
activate [ˈæktɪveɪt] vt. 使活动; 激活; 使活化;
是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我不用睡觉
It means I don't sleep.
完全不用
At all.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年8月13日 00:40:40
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3275/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: