越狱-第一季第6集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论719字数 27912阅读模式
- 迈克尔 那人不是我杀的 - 可证据确凿
- I didn't kill that man Michael. - The evidence says you did.
evidence [ˈevɪdəns] n. 证据; 
我是被陷害的
I was set up.
set up 陷害; 
把枪放下!
Put down your weapon.
weapon [ˈwepən] n. 武器;
本席在此宣判 你入狱服刑
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell.
incumbent [ɪnˈkʌmbənt] 有责任; 
cell [sel] n. 单间牢房; 细胞
我想找个人 他叫林肯·布伦斯
I'm looking for someone guy named Lincoln Burrows.
guy [ɡaɪ] n. 男人; 小伙子; 家伙; 
杀害副总统哥哥的那个?
Man killed the vice president's brother.
vice [vaɪs] n. 恶行; v. adj. 副的; 
你为什么这样急着见布伦斯?
Why you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow?
他是我哥哥
'Cause he's my brother.
- 我要把你弄出去 - 不可能
- I'm getting you out of here. - It's impossible.
除非这个地方是你设计的 你说呢
Not if you designed the place, it isn't
design [dɪˈzaɪn] n. 设计; 
你看过蓝图了?
You've seen the blueprints.
blueprint [ˈbluːprɪnt] n. (建筑、机器等的)蓝图; 
不仅如此
Better than that.
我都纹在身上了
I've got 'em on me.
有个好管闲事的律师
There's a lawyer poking around.
poke [pəʊk] v. 捅; 戳; 探;
poke around 环顾四周; 搜索某物
多诺万小姐
Ms Donovan?
我没想吓倒您
I didn't mean to scare you.
didn't mean to 不是故意
不见了!
It's gone.
都谁还有这里的钥匙?
Does anyone else have a key to this place?
你当时也在的 记得么?
You were here. Remember?
我走过橱柜 然后
I walked over to the cabinet and I. . .
cabinet [ˈkæbɪnət] n. 内阁; 储藏柜; 陈列柜
对我们的小朋友有什么意见么?
Got an issue with our little friend over there?
issue [ˈɪʃuː] n. 问题
是时候给他点颜色看看了
Yeah. Maybe it's time I lit up that leather once and for all, huh?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
别逼我骗你
Don't make me lie to you.
你听说了么?
You heard the news, didn't you?
听说什么?
No. What?
- 他们是兄弟 - 谁?
- They're brothers. - Who?
- 布伦斯 和斯科菲尔德 - 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德?
- Burrows and Scofield. - Michael Scofield?
今晚打算再到墙那边 看看能否顺利到达屋顶
I'm going into the walls tonight, see if I can access the roof.
access [ˈækses] n. 通道; v. 到达; 
不要给布伦斯留下丝毫希望
Take the only thing Burrows has left.
在监狱里行刑不一定非要通过电椅
The chair isn't the only way to take a man's life in prison.
那就再玩几次吧 回来后就走
Just a few more rides. Then you have to wrap it up.
wrap [ræp] v. 包,裹; 完成拍摄,停机 n. 包裹(或包装)材料; 完成拍摄,停机
wrap up 完成; 结束; 包裹起来; 
亚当已经长大了?
Wow. Adam's getting bigger.
-10岁了? - 这里说话不方便
- Ten. - Not here.
帮我们个忙
We need a favour.
你也知道 我早就洗手不干了
been out of the life for years, you know that.
我知道
I know.
可问题是 帝蒙 谁又会相信你呢
Problem is, Diamond, no one's gonna believe that
尤其是当我把包里的海洛因
if I take the heroin in my pocket
heroin [ˈherəʊɪn] n. 海洛因
适当的放在你装手套的盒子里的时候
and put it in the glove box of the reasonably priced minivan you got over there.
reasonably [ˈriːznəbli] adv. 尚可; 过得去; 合乎逻辑地; 适度地
minivan [ˈmɪnivæn] n. 小型货车
glove box 车辆前部的杂物箱
我将会逮捕你
I will cuff you.
cuff [kʌf] n. 手铐 v. 给…带上手铐
然后当着众人的面把你带走
I will drag you out of here in front of everyone.
你想怎样?
What do you need?
美国需要的
What America needs
是一个环保的
is an environmentally friendly,
environmentally [ɪnˌvaɪrən'ment(ə)li] adv. 与环境有关地; 在环境方面地
运输可行
logistically feasible
logistically [ləu'dʒistik] adv. 物流地; 计划, 协调和实施等方面的细节地
feasible [ˈfiːzəbl] adj. 可行的; 行得通的
经济可靠的全新替代型燃料
and economically responsible alternative fuel source.
economically [ˌiːkəˈnɒmɪkli] adv. 在经济上;
responsible [rɪˈspɒnsəbl] adj. 负责; 
alternative [ɔːlˈtɜːnətɪv] n. 可供选择的事物 adj. 可供替代的; 
fuel [ˈfjuːəl] n. 燃料; 
source [sɔːs] n. 来源; 原始资料;
请留言 我会尽快回电 谢谢
Leave a message and I'll call you back. Thanks.
嗨 是温蒂
It's Wendy.
知道你工作时不想分心 所以不用接了
I know you wanted to work with no distractions, so don't pick up.
distraction [dɪˈstrækʃn] n. 使人分心的事; 
pick up 接(电话); 捡起; 
我只想告诉你 尼克·萨维恩给你打了六个电话
I just wanted to let you know that Nick Savrinn left six messages for you. . .
nick [nɪk] n. 监狱; 警察局; 裂口; 刻痕 v. 在…上划刻痕; 使有缺口; 使有破损; 扒窃; 偷窃; 逮捕
你都告诉她什么了?
What did you tell him?
照你的吩咐 告诉他你在开会
Oh, uh, what you said to say that you were in a meeting.
好的 如果明天他还来的话 告诉他我不在这里 好么?
Look, if he comes by the office tomorrow, tell him I'm not there. OK?
come by 经过; 得到
好的 晚安维罗妮卡
OK. Goodnight, Veronica.
veronica [vɪˈrɒnɪkə] n. 婆婆纳
多谢 温蒂
Thanks, Wendy.
查宿
Bed check.
bed check 夜间检查
能向我解释一下为什么不回我电话么?
Do you want to tell me why haven't you returned any of my calls?
听着 我很感激你一直以来给予我的帮助?
Look, I really appreciate everything you've done, okay?
appreciate [əˈpriːʃieɪt] v. 感激;
但我从此不需要了
But I-I don't want your help anymore.
不再需要我的帮助了
Don't want my help anymore.
你还是以为那盘丢失的录像带和我有关?
Do you really think I had something to do with that missing tape?
不 我只是想冲杯咖啡 然后继续工作好么?
No, look, I'm just gonna go grab a cup of coffee, and get back to work, okay?
grab [ɡræb] v. 抓住; (尤指匆忙地)取,拿,吃,喝
我现在没时间来讨论这个
I don't have time for this right now.
维罗妮卡
Veronica,
请等一下
just wait a second.
能不能听我说?
Will you hold on a second?
- 你为什么躲着我? - 不要碰我 好么?
- Listen, what are you avoid. . . - Don't touch me! All right?
avoid [əˈvɔɪd] v. 避免; 躲避; 
没事吧 多诺万小姐?
Everything OK, Miss Donovan?
卢卡斯 可否麻烦你送我回屋?
Lucasz, do you mind walking me back inside?
走远点 伙计
Take a walk, pal.
take a walk 散步; 走开
pal [pæl] n. 朋友; 伙伴; 家伙,小子 
你多疑了
You're being paranoid. 
paranoid [ˈpærənɔɪd] adj. 多疑的; 
- 你多疑了 - 滚远点
- You're being paranoid. - Go away, Nick. 
go away 走开; 离开;
露点皮出来 斯科菲尔德
Show some skin, Scofield.
skin [skɪn] n. 皮肤;
斯科菲尔德
Hey, Scofield!
刚睡着呢 老大
I'm trying to sleep, boss.
到不了围墙
I can't get through the wall.
get through 完成; 到达目的地; 
什么意思 你到不了围墙?
What do you mean you can't get through the wall?
我知道怎么做
I know how to do it.
只是没有足够的时间
I just don't have the time to do it.
咱们被关在这儿 有的是时间
We're locked up. All we got is time.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我本来已计划好了这一切
I planned this break on a schedule.
schedule [ˈʃedjuːl] n. 工作计划; 日程安排;
但这里却总是点名
They constantly coming up here for count
constantly [ˈkɒnstəntli] adv. 始终; 一直; 重复不断地
使我无法顺利完成墙那边的工作
won't let me do what I need to do to get through the wall.
如果我不能按时回来
If I'm not back on schedule,
on schedule 按时; 准时
就意味着即使几天后 咱们顺利穿过了那堵墙
which means we're through by the end of the day manana,
manana [mæ'nɑnə] n.(西班牙语) 明天,不久以后
也无法离开这里
we're not getting out of here.
生活中有三个东西是无法逃避的
Look, there's three things for certain in life
死亡 税收 还有点名
death, taxes and count.
tax [tæks] n. 税; 
唯一逃避点名的办法就是
The only way to stop count is. . .
是什么?
What?
算了 这主意不好
Never mind. It's a bad idea.
never mind 没关系; 算了; 当我没说; 不用担心
比失去玛丽克鲁兹还糟?
Worse than the idea of losing Maricruz?
一级禁闭
A lockdown.
lockdown [ˈlɒkdaʊn] n. 活动(或行动)限制
只要能让这里禁闭一天 你就有足够的时间来做你想做的
We get Gen Pop locked down for a day, you'll have all the time you need.
- 不用点名? - 那帮畜生甚至都不会来
- And no count? - Bulls don't even come by.
bull [bʊl] n. 公牛; (俚语) 警察
只是有一点
Only one problem.
怎样才能让这里被禁闭呢?
How do we get a lockdown?
你到得了空调设备那里么?
Can you get to the prison AC unit?
AC = air conditioning(空调)
unit [ˈjuːnɪt] n. 单元; 装置; 
AC unit 空调设备
或许
Maybe.
想要被封闭 首先要激怒这里的囚犯
You want a lockdown? You got to get the inmates riled up.
inmate [ˈɪnmeɪt] n. 同狱犯人;
rile [raɪl] v. 惹恼; 激怒
rile up 激怒; 使兴奋; 使激动
想再狠点的话
And if you wanna piss off the meat in concrete,
piss [pɪs] v. 撒尿 int. 〈美俚〉呸;
concrete [ˈkɒŋkriːt] n. 混凝土
piss off 激怒; 滚开;
再加点温
turn up the heat.
turn up 调大; 
“turn up the heat”这里有可能是比喻,意味着加剧情况或使局势更加紧张;但也可能是直接的“提高温度”的意思
还以为你退休了呢
I thought you were retired.
retire [rɪˈtaɪə(r)] v. (使)退休;
不用管我
Never mind me.
上面希望这事尽早解决 我也是迫不得已
Some heavy hitters want this done, so that means I want it done.
hitter [ˈhɪtə(r)] n. 击球手; 要员; 大亨
heavy hitter n. 大亨,要员,大人物;
不能有丝毫差错
No screw-ups.
screw-up [ˈskruː ʌp] n. 搞糟; 弄砸; 出错;
既然你开口 肯定没问题
For you, Diamond, it's not a problem.
布伦斯死定了
Burrows is as good as dead.
as good as dead 死定了
这个四月还真是热
Hottest April on record.
on record 记录在案; 公开声明; 有记录的
- 全球气候变暖 - 或许吧 现在有时间么?
- Global warming. - Probably. You got a minute?
global [ˈɡləʊbl] adj. 全球的; 全世界的; 整体的; 全面的; 总括的
有差不多5年呢
About five years' worth.
worth [wɜːrθ] adj. 值得的; n. 价值; 能用(一个星期、一个月等)的东西;
没错
Sorry. Right.
你从没和我说过林肯·布伦斯是你哥哥
You never told me Burrows is your brother.
- 你也没问过 - 没错
- It never came up. - Right.
我很好奇 这事是否和我的那个州长父亲有关
I'm curious if that isn't because of my father, the governor.
curious [ˈkjʊəriəs] adj. 好奇的; 
governor [ˈɡʌvənə(r)] n. 统治者; (美国的)州长; 
他说话可能不太管用
He may not be the one pulling the switch,
switch [swɪtʃ] n. (电路的)开关,闸
你我都知道 他可以请求缓刑 但他是不会那样做的
but you and I both know he has power to grant clemency and he won't.
power [ˈpaʊə(r)] n. 权力; 影响力; 
grant [ɡrɑːnt] v. 准予,允许; 同意
clemency [ˈklemənsi] n. 仁慈
永远都不会
and he never does.
我家老头曾因酗酒成性将家人抛弃
My old man was an abusive drunk who abandoned his family.
abusive [əˈbjuːsɪv] adj. 辱骂的; 恶语的; 毁谤的; 虐待的; 滥用的
abandon [əˈbændən] v. 抛弃;
(所以)我从来不通过家长的举动看人
I don't judge anyone by their father's actions, or inactions,
inaction [ɪnˈækʃn] n. 无行动; 不采取措施;
你是担心这个吗?
if that was your concern.
concern [kənˈsɜːn] n. 担心,忧虑; 
正如你所知道的 我不太赞同他的某些政策
Just so you know, I don't agree with his politics.
just so you know 我想让你知道
politics [ˈpɑːlətɪks] n. 政治; 政治观点
你哥哥的事我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about your brother.
多谢了
I appreciate that.
虽说帮不上太大的忙
Hey, this isn't much. . .
我每周要为林肯做检查
I have to give Lincoln a weekly checkup now.
weekly [ˈwiːkli] adj. 每周的 adv. 一星期一次
checkup [ˈtʃɛkˈʌp] n. 体检;
如果愿意的话 我可以把他的检查时间安排在
If you want, I could schedule those visits
在给你打针之前
to end right before you come in for your shots.
shot [ʃɒt] n. 射击; 开枪(或炮); 枪(或炮)声; 优秀(或不高明等的)射手,枪手,炮手; 铅沙弹 adj. 杂色的; 闪色的; 破烂不堪; 筋疲力尽; 毁坏 v. 开(枪或其他武器); 射击; 发射; 射杀; 射伤; 发射(子弹等) ,shoot的过去分词和过去式 原型: shoot
这样或许
That way, uh,
你们能互相见一面 虽然时间不长
you could at least see each other, even if it's just in passing.
in passing 短暂的; 随便的
谢谢你了
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
来自厨师的问候 菜鸟 100块钱
Greetings from the kitchen, fish. 100 bucks.
greeting [ˈɡriːtɪŋ] n. 问候;
buck [bʌk] n. (一)美元; 雄鹿; 
图多尔·伯格威尔 从医务室归来
Theodore Bagwell, transferred back from the infirmary.
transfer [trænsˈfɜː(r) , ˈtrænsfɜː(r)] v. (使)转移
infirmary [ɪnˈfɜːməri] n. 医院; 医务室
为你准备了一个"康复"礼物
We got you a little "get well" gift.
get well 康复; 痊愈
大小正合适
It's just the right size.
谢谢伙计们
Thank you, boys.
回见
I'll catch up with you later.
catch up with 赶上; 叙旧
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
塞斯
Seth.
新来的 塞斯?
You new, Seth?
害怕么? 看着我 孩子
Scared? Look at me, boy.
你应该听说过我的故事
You probably heard stories about me.
不全是真的
They're not all true.
我们出去走走好么?
What do you say we go for a walk, huh?
您的助理已经到了
Your co-counsel's already here.
counsel [ˈkaʊnsl] n. 法律顾问; 律师
co-counsel 协助律师; 共同律师
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你来这干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
和客户谈话
I'm talking to my client.
client [ˈklaɪənt] n. 委托人; 
- 不要和他讲话 - 维罗妮卡
- Don't talk to him. - Veronica
我们还不了解他
We don't know anything about this guy.
他找到能帮助我们的办法了
He found somebody that could help us out.
只给你1分钟
You have one minute.
我看了谋杀当晚的报告
I've been going over the incident report from the night of the murder, 
incident [ˈɪnsɪdənt] n. 发生的事情; 暴力事件
go over 仔细检查; 
有位匿名人士打电话给警察
and somebody made an anonymous phone call to the local cops
anonymous [əˈnɒnɪməs] adj. 匿名的;
local [ˈləʊkl] adj. 地方的; 当地的;
cop [kɒp] n. 警察
宣称看见林肯从车库中跑出来
claiming to see Lincoln running away from the garage
claim [kleɪm] v. 宣称; 声称;
garage [ˈɡærɑːʒ] n. 车库;
run away 逃跑; 躲避
身穿血裤
with bloody pants.
bloody [ˈblʌdi] adj./adv. 用以加强语气; 很多人认为含冒犯意 adj. 嗜杀的; 血腥的; 残暴的; 血淋淋的; 流血的 v. 血染; 使为血所污
这个我们以前讨论过
We've been through this, okay.
听着 我们不能去盘问一个 我们根本不知道是谁的人
You can't cross-examine a witness if you don't know who it is. 
cross-examine [ˌkrɒs ɪɡˈzæmɪn] v. (尤指在法庭上对证词细节的)盘问,反诘
witness [ˈwɪtnəs] n. 目击者; 证人;
根本就不用知道他是谁
We don't need to know who it is
我们知道他在哪儿
We know where he is.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
虽然费了些时间
Well, it took some doing,
take some doing 很困难; 需要大量的努力
一个私家侦探朋友帮我跟踪 到了那个打到警察局的电话
But a PI friend of mine was able to backtrack the phone call back to the police department.
PI 私家侦探(Private investigator的缩写)
backtrack [ˈbæktræk] v. 原路返回; 
department [dɪˈpɑːtmənt] n. 部; 局;
不管是谁打的那个电话
Whoever made that call
那晚他根本不可能看到林肯从车库中跑出来
couldn't have seen Lincoln running from the garage that night. 
何以见得?
How do you know?
因为电话是从华盛顿打来的
Because the phone call came from Washington DC.
Washington DC 华盛顿哥伦比亚特区, 简称华盛顿
我只是让你关掉空调 你狗日的把暖气也给打开了
You were supposed to turn off the AC, not turn on the furnace.
turn off 关掉; 
furnace [ˈfɜːnɪs] n. 熔炉
turn on 打开; 
这里还真是热啊
It's getting so hot in here.
我没说过让你讲话吧 雏儿?
Did I say you could talk, Cherry?
cherry [ˈtʃeri] n. 樱桃; 童贞; 处女膜 adj. 樱桃色的; 
我让你开口的时候才能说话
You'll know when I want you to open your mouth.
盖里!
Geary!
这么热你总得做点什么吧?
You got to do something about the heat.
- 我们已经尽力了 - 尽了力也还是废物
- Doing the best we can. - Your best is garbage.
garbage [ˈɡɑːbɪdʒ] n. (生活)垃圾; 废物;
这里都够100度了
It's 100 degrees in here.
degree [dɪˈɡriː] n. 度
我看起来像很凉快么?
Look like I got frostbite to you?
frostbite [ˈfrɒstbaɪt] n. 冻伤; vt. 使受霜害
排好队!
Line up!
line up 排队; 准备好; 对齐
为什么不把我们转到其他凉快的地方?
Why don't you transfer us all someplace cooler,
someplace [ˈsʌmpleɪs] adv. 在某处; 到某处
非洲怎么样?
like Africa?
你给我站好队 臭犯人
Get your ass on the line, convict.
ass [æs] n. 蠢人; 驴; 屁股;
convict [kənˈvɪkt , ˈkɒnvɪkt] v. 定罪; n. 服刑囚犯
全体人 都站到线上!
All of you, hit that line!
这里的温度恢复正常了我们就回去 可以么?
We'll move when the temperature situation is rectified. All right?
situation [ˌsɪtʃuˈeɪʃn] n. 情况; 
rectify [ˈrektɪfaɪ] v. 矫正; 纠正;
贝利克,我是牢区的马克
Hey Bellick, this is Mack in cell block.
block [blɒk] n. 大楼; 一栋楼房;
这里有人要闹事
We got some cons popping off.
con [kɒn] n. 诡计; 罪犯 v. 欺骗
pop off 突然死亡; 愤怒; 发脾气;引发骚动或制造麻烦
先海扁他们一顿 然后仍到线后 再记下他们的名子
Give 'em a smack, throw 'em on the line and write 'em up.
smack [smæk] v. 用巴掌打; n. 打巴掌; (打的)一拳
write up 写报告; 以书面形式报告(某人的违法行为); 
你要是连这个都办不了 这周就别想拿薪水了
If you can't handle it, don't cash your paycheck this week.
handle [ˈhændl] v. 处理
cash [kæʃ] n. 现金; vt. 兑现支票;
paycheck ['peɪtʃek] n. 工资; 工资支票;
恐怕现在不合适 医生
This is not a good time, Doc.
Doc [dɒk] n. 医生,大夫
我听说有犯人患了热衰竭
Oh, I just got a call a prisoner was suffering from heat exhaustion.
suffer [ˈsʌfə(r)] v. 遭受; 
exhaustion [ɪɡˈzɔːstʃən] n. 筋疲力尽; 耗尽; 
heat exhaustion 热衰竭
- 他胡说的 - 这就是你的诊断么?
- He's faking it. - Is that your medical opinion?
fake [feɪk] adj. 假的;  v. 伪造; 假装
medical [ˈmedɪkl] adj.  医疗的;
medical opinion 医学意见
A区一群头脑发热的犯人在大吵大闹
We got a bunch of overheated cons getting loud in A-Wing. 
bunch [bʌntʃ] n. 串; 束; 大批;
overheat [ˌəʊvəˈhiːt] v. 变得过热; 使过热; 
这不能怪他们 那里简直是个烤箱
I don't blame 'em. It's an oven in there
blame [bleɪm] v. 把…归咎于; 责怪; 指责 n. (坏事或错事的)责任; 责备; 指责
oven [ˈʌvn] n. 烤箱; 烤炉
这里一切正常
Everything's under control.
control [kənˈtrəʊl] n. 控制
under control 在控制之下; 
但你必须立刻回到医务室
But you should go back to the infirmary building.
等情况稳定下来
When things calm down,
calm down 冷静; 平息
我会把病人送到你那里去的
I'll have your patients transferred from Sick Bay.
bay [beɪ] n. (海或湖的)湾; 分隔间(户外或室内的,用以停放车辆、存放货物等);
Sick Bay 病区
我这也是为你着想
I'm just looking out for your best interests.
非常感谢
And I appreciate that, um...
但是贝利克长官 你我都知道
But Officer Bellick, you and I both know that
拒绝对犯人医治是犯法的
it's illegal to deny a prisoner medical care
illegal [ɪˈliːɡl] adj. 不合法的; 非法的; 违法的 n. 非法移民; 非法劳工
deny [dɪˈnaɪ] v. 否认; 否定; 拒绝承认; 拒绝接受; 拒绝; 拒绝给予
你也会因此丢掉饭碗的
and you could lose your job over it.
我这也是在替你着想
and I'm just looking out for your best interests.
请便吧
Go right on in.
go right on in 请进或请便(无需陪同)
那就多谢了
Thank you, sir.
T- bag 别像个孩子似的
Don't be a baby, T-Bag.
没那么热
It ain't that hot.
还不够热么?!
Not that hot?!
这哥们早上起床时还是白人呢!
When this guy woke up this morning, he was white!
你想凉快下来是么?
You wanna cool off?
cool off 冷静下来; (使)变凉; (使)凉快下来
退后!
Step back.
step back 退后; 退一步(用更客观的角度重新思考)
有冷风后我们自然会回去的
We'll step back when we get some wind blowing in here.
好吧 你们自找的!一级禁闭!
All right! That's it! Lockdown!
都回到牢房里去!
Everyone back to your cells!
我让你们都回到牢房里 臭犯人!
I said everyone back to your cells. Now, convicts!
一级禁闭!
Lockdown!
你得到了你的禁闭 伙计
You got your lockdown. Bro, Do your thing.
bro [brəʊ] n. 兄(或弟); 哥们儿,伙计
- 你也得一起来 - 什么? 不 不 不
- You're coming with me. - What? No, no, no, no.
我只负责把风伙计 仅此而已
I'm the lookout, man, that's it.
lookout [ˈlʊkaʊt] n. 监视处; 观察所; 瞭望台; 监视员; 观察员; 瞭望员
我需要你帮忙 这是俩人的活
I need you down there. It's a two-man job.
把床单挂上
Let's hang a sheet.
不 这不行 伙计
N- N-No way, man.
难道不知道只有想和狱友亲热的时候才挂那个
You only hang a sheet when you and your cellie wanna get friendly. You know?
你想保持在监狱里的声誉
You wanna protect your prison rep?
rep在这里是reputation(名誉, 名声)的缩写
还是想离开这儿?
Or you wanna get out of here?
这里到底是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on in here?
犯人异常兴奋 都不肯回去
Well, these inmates became belligerent and they refused to rack in.
belligerent [bəˈlɪdʒərənt] adj. 好斗的; 寻衅的;
rack [ræk] n. 支架; 架子; v. 像马一样走或跑; (云)被风吹着移动
有的犯人还没回到牢房你就把门关上了是么?
You locked it down with inmates still out of their cells?
20个总比300个人要好处理的多
Figured we could handle 20 out-of-control inmates easier than 300.
figure [ˈfɪɡə(r)] n. 数字; 认为; 
out-of-control 失控;无法控制
听着 伙计 贝利克 我有话要告诉你
Listen up, bros. Listen up. Bellick. I got one for you.
你知道如何称呼一个无法通过警察考试的白种猪头
What do you call a piece of white trash who couldn't pass the cops exam
而现在混的却连个邮差都不如的人么?
and now makes less than a mailman?
make [meɪk] vt. 制作; 挣钱;
mailman [ˈmeɪlmæn] n. 邮递员
狱警
A CO.
把手从栅栏上拿开
Get your hands off the fence.
去你的 猪!
Suck it, pig!
suck [sʌk] v. 吮吸; 非常糟糕; 让人不愉快
suck it 滚!去死吧!你输了!你不行!
特迪 你真的很我很失望 我实在不想说你
You know, Teddy, You really let me down. And that's hard to do,
let down 失望; 辜负; 使沮丧
因为我的期望值不是很高
because I don't expect much
尤其是智障近亲繁殖得到的孩子
from the inbred child of a retard. 
inbreed ['in'bri:d] v. 近亲繁殖;近交
retard [rɪˈtɑːd , ˈriːtɑːd] v. 阻碍; n. 迟钝的人; 弱智
没错 特迪
That's right, Teddy.
我看过你的病例
I read your psych records.
psych [saɪk] psychiatric(adj. 精神病的; 精神病学的)的简称
某人的爸爸强奸了他的白痴妹妹
About how your daddy raped his mongoloid sister
daddy [ˈdædi] n. (尤作儿语)爸爸
rape [reɪp] v. 强奸; 强暴
mongoloid [ˈmɒŋɡ(ə)lɔɪd] n. 东亚、东南亚和北美北极地区的土著居民; 唐氏综合征患者; adj. 东亚、东南亚和北美北极地区的土著居民的; 患唐氏综合征的
然而在9个月后小特迪破壳而出了
and then nine months later little Teddy pops out.
pop out 突然出现; 突然出来
老子宰了你
I'm gonna kill you!
简直比地狱还热
Hot as hell.
用不了多久他们就会吃不消的
They'll wear themselves out eventually.
eventually [ɪˈventʃuəli] adv. 最后; 终于
wear out (使)磨损; 使精疲力竭;
电话里说的是假的
The call was a fake.
那能不能延缓我的死刑?
What about a stay of execution or, or...
execution [ˌeksɪˈkjuːʃn] n. 处决; 
stay of execution 延期执行死刑
不行 法律依据还不足
No no It's legally insufficient.
legally [ˈliːɡəli] adv. 合法地; 在法律上
insufficient [ˌɪnsəˈfɪʃnt] adj. 不充分的; 不足的;
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
这又是为什么?
What the hell does that mean?
因为他们指出了你的罪证
It means the prosecution could point out the evidence from your criminal trial. Okay?
prosecution [ˌprɒsɪˈkjuːʃn] n. (被)起诉; 原告,控方
trial [ˈtraɪəl] n. (法院的)审讯,审理,审判; 
point out 指出; 指明
血样 录像 还有枪
The blood, the video, the gun.
一个可疑的电话不足以否定那些的
A questionable phone call is not gonna stack up to that.
questionable [ˈkwestʃənəbl] adj. 可疑的;
stack [stæk] n. 一堆; v. (使)放成整齐的一叠
stack up to 比得上;
- 但的确能说明些问题 对么? - 是的
- But it's something, right? - Absolutely.
我们有区号
We got an area code.
area code (电话的)地区代码;
我的人将会继续跟踪那个号码 这样就能确定具体的
and my contact is going to track that number to someplace more specific
contact [ˈkɒntækt] n. 联系; 联系人; 人脉; v. 联系
specific [spəˈsɪfɪk] adj. 明确的;
大楼 地区 或是街区
a building, a neighbourhood, a block
然后找到打那个电话的人
to the person who made this phone call.
然后呢?
OK. What happens next?
我们必须马上去赶开往华盛顿的飞机
We need to catch the next flight to DC.
前提是 你现在要相信我
That is, of course, if you trust me now.
是时候了!
It's coming.
时候到了! 时候到了!
It's coming! It's coming!
来呀!
Get on the train! Whoo!
来呀!
Get on the train!
来呀!
Get on the train!
跟我回办公室
Let's get to my office.
正如我所料
Oh, just what I thought.
小猪怕大狼
The piglets are scared of the big bad wolf.
piglet [ˈpɪɡlət] n. 猪仔; 小猪
wolf [wʊlf] n. 狼
大坏狼!
Big bad wolf!
正如我所料
Oh, just what I thought.
再加把劲儿
Get on the train!
快走
Come on.
玛丽莲 不!
Marilyn, no!
这是谁的钥匙?
Whose keys are those?
可能是骚乱的时候
I guess in the commotion. . . 
commotion [kəˈməʊʃn] n. (突然发生的)喧闹,骚乱,骚动
他们抓住你之前 你的子弹够干掉几个人?
How many rounds you think you're going to get off before they get their hands on you?
get off 逃脱(惩罚); 
我是贝利克
This is Bellick.
我们的地区已经被突破
Our wing has been breached.
breach [briːtʃ] v. 在…上打开缺口
请求关闭A区并撤退
I want A-Wing evacuated and shut down.
evacuate [ɪˈvækjueɪt] v. 疏散,撤离; 
shut down 关闭; 
同时关闭通往B区的入口
All access to B-Wing cut off now.
cut off 切断; 中断; 切下; 阻断; 超车时猛烈地驶入另一辆车的车道; 剥夺继承权; 结束
为你输点液就会没事了 好么?
I'm gonna get some fluids into you, you'll be good as new, okay. 
fluid [ˈfluːɪd] n. 液体; 流体; 液 adj. 流畅优美的; 易变的; 不稳定的; 流动的; 流体的
good as new (尤指在康复或修复后)同以前一样好
相信我的话就点点头
Nod your head if you believe me.
好样的
Good man.
西奥
Theo.
今天能为你做些什么?
What can we do for you today?
是这儿么?
Hmm. This where it hurts?
左面再往上点
A little higher and to the left
你刚做完手术三个礼拜
You're three weeks post-op.
post-op = postoperative(adj. 手术后的)
膝盖现在还是用一根棍和三颗钉子固定在一起
Your knee's being held together by a rod and three screws. 
rod [rɒd] n. 杆;
screw [skruː] n. 螺丝钉; 
hold together 固定在一起; 
所以敏感是正常的 不必再用药了
I'm saying tenderness is normal. No more meds.
tenderness ['tendənɪs] n. 温柔; 压痛; 
med [med] medication或medicine的缩写, 都是"药"的意思
酷密 你又怎么了?
OK. Kwame, why are you back?
犯人已经突破了禁闭
Inmates in cell block have compromised
compromise [ˈkɒmprəmaɪz] n. 妥协; 破坏
并且突破了A区的警卫站
lockdown and breached A-Wing through the guard station.
A区将关闭
A- Wing is shutting down.
普通监区引发骚乱了
It's popping off up in gen pop!
在墙那边的某处
Somewhere on the other side of this wall
是通往旧排水系统的主管道
is the main drainage pipe to the prison's old sewer system.
drainage [ˈdreɪnɪdʒ] n. 排水;
pipe [paɪp] n. 管子; 管道; 
sewer [ˈsuːə(r)] n. 污水管; 下水道;
system [ˈsɪstəm] n. 体系; 系统;
只要能穿过这面墙 就能进入到管子里
If we can get through this wall, we can get into the pipe.
到了管子里 就能到医务室
We can get into the pipe, we can get into the infirmary. 
如果能到达医务室 咱们就可以离开这儿了
If we can get to the infirmary, then we can get out of here.
抱歉 所有来访者都必须马上离开
Sorry, all visitors have to leave the facility
facility [fəˈsɪləti] n. 设施; 场所;
- 我是授权律师 - 你必须得离开
- This is privileged attorney. . . - you have to leave.
privilege [ˈprɪvəlɪdʒ] n. 特权 v. 给予特权; 特别优待
attorney [əˈtɜːni] n. 律师
牢区内发生了小骚动
There's a minor disturbance in cell block.
minor [ˈmaɪnə(r)] adj. 较小的; 
disturbance [dɪˈstɜːbəns] n. 骚乱;
为安全起见 A区已经关闭
A- Wing is being shut down for safety purposes.
purpose [ˈpɜːpəs] n. 意图; 目的; 用途; 目标; 情势的需要; 重要意义; 有价值的意义 vt,有意; 打算; 企图(做); 决意(做)
A区?维罗妮卡,迈克尔还在那儿
A- Wing? Veronica, Michael's in there.
- 他不会有事吧? - 你得走了
- Will he be OK? - You have to leave now.
去华盛顿 也只能这样了
Go to DC. It's all we've got.
我会照顾迈克尔的 好么?
I'll take care of Michael. All right?
take care of 照顾; 处理; 杀掉
- 好的 - 麻烦你了
- okay - Please.
不好意思打断你们
Sorry about cutting you short.
cut sb/sth short 打断某人或某事
鲍勃,和你说过多少次 道歉会使你看起来软弱
Bob, how many times have I told you not to apologize. It makes you look weak.
现在情况如何?
Now What's going on?
正如我所说 小骚动
Like I said, It's a minor disturbance.
小骚动? 我弟弟也在里面 带我过去
Minor disturbance? My brother is in Gen Pop. Give it to me straight.
一些混蛋弄坏了牢区门
Some clowns breached cell block.
clown [klaʊn] n.小丑; 笨蛋
但他们哪儿也去不了
But they won't get anywhere.
两头的门都被我们锁上了
We always have locked doors on either end.
没有什么可担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
婊子养的
Son of a bitch.
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇; 
A区的又一部分被突破
Additional sectors of A-Wing have been compromised.
additional [əˈdɪʃənl] adj. 附加的; 额外的;
sector [ˈsektə(r)] n. 部门; 区域
乖乖
I'll be damned!
I'll be damned 真见鬼!真没想到!天啊!
一个菜鸟狱警 圣诞节还没到呢
A rookie CO, and it ain't even Christmas!
rookie [ˈrʊki] n. 新手; 生手; 
帮我把手铐打开
Take the cuffs off. Give me the key.
take off 脱掉; 去除;
到别的地方去 T-Bag
Get out of here, T-Bag.
哦 我懂 是你先发现他的 谁发现是谁的?
Oh, I see. You found him first. Finders keepers.
finder [ˈfaɪndə(r)] n. 发现者; 寻得者
keeper [ˈkiːpə(r)] n. 看守人; 保管人;
finders keepers 谁捡到就是谁的; 谁找到就归谁
我也同意那样做 不过
You know, I respect that. I do.
凡事好商量
But, uh, I think we can work something out.
work out 解决; 
work something out 与某人达成协议;和某人一起想办法做某事
你有什么可以给我?
What you got?
what you got 是what have you got或者What do you have的缩写, 意为: 你有什么?
我可以使你在地球上剩下的几周非常 非常的快活
Oh, I can make your last few weeks on Earth quite, quite enjoyable.
给你些粉儿 或是
Get you some Demerol, some X.
Demerol [ˈdɛməˌrɔl] n. 德美罗(一种止痛药)
X在这里指的是"ecstasy"(摇头丸), 因为ecstasy的发音前半部分跟X一样
足够使你忘掉那个大电椅
You know, make you forget about that big bad chair. 
不行
No deal.
no deal 不成交; 不行; 我拒绝
你得多学学谈判的艺术
You gotta learn that art of negotiating.
negotiate [nɪˈɡəʊʃieɪt] v. 谈判;
首先: 明确自己的地位
Lesson one - bargaining position.
bargain [ˈbɑːɡən] v. (与某人就某事)讨价还价,商讨条件
position [pəˈzɪʃn] n. 位置; 
bargaining position 谈判地位(合同的谈判中处于优势或劣势的状态)
你的地位刚好变了
Rules just changed. Get the pig!
- 你想干什么? - 我要逃出去
- What are you doing? - I gotta get out of here.
看看周围 你跑不掉的
Look around, You're not gonna make it.
make it 成功; 活下来; 
不会见血的 大水缸
No blood needs to spill, Sink.
spill [spɪl] v. (使)洒出; 涌出; 
那还不走开
Then walk away.
walk away 离开;
咱们都知道这是不可能的
We both know that ain't gonna happen.
没错
Yeah?
混凝土好厚啊
That's one big pile of concrete.
你怎么知道管道在那儿
How do you know where the pipe is?
我请来了帮手
We've got someone to show us where it is.
真的? 是谁?
Oh, really? Who?
感染的不太严重
infection's not so bad.
infection [ɪnˈfekʃn] n. 传染; 感染;
但为了以防万一我还是要给你打针青霉素 好么?
but I'm going to give you a shot of penicillin just to make sure, okay?
penicillin [ˌpenɪˈsɪlɪn] n. 青霉素; 盘尼西林
make sure 确保; 务必
多谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc.
这里是Rizzo 有人需要支援么 完毕
This is Rizzo. A-Wing need back up, over?
不用了 A区已经撤离并关闭
Negative. A-Wing is evacuating and locked down.
negative [ˈneɡətɪv] adj. 否定的 n. 否定; 
lock down 封锁
待在B区
Remain in B-Wing.
你好啊 医生?
What's up, Doc?
来吧 医生
Come on, Doc.
你不要这样
You don't wanna do this. 
you don't wanna do sth 建议或警告对方不应该做某事
很抱歉 这条线遇到了技术故障
We're sorry. This line is experiencing technical difficulties.
technical [ˈteknɪkl] adj. 技术的;
你有没有看过狩猎节目
You ever see one of them safari shows
safari [səˈfɑːri] n. 游猎;
一群猎豹冲向一只羚羊
where a bunch of cheetahs just jump up on an antelope?
cheetah [ˈtʃiːtə] n. 猎豹
antelope [ˈæntɪləʊp] n. 羚; 
想想你是哪个?
Guess which one you are.
难缠的小猩猩 对吧?
Tough little gorilla, ain't he?
gorilla [ɡəˈrɪlə] n. 大猩猩
虽然我一直相信恶魔具有某种邪恶的力量
I was raised to believe the devil's got some crazy power,
devil [ˈdevl] n. 魔王; 恶魔; 
但还是不会认为他能帮咱们把这堵墙推倒
but I don't think shining him on this wall is gonna bring it down.
bring down 拿下来; 垮台; 绊倒; 撞倒; 使沮丧; 击落; 降低(价格); 使倒塌; 使摆脱药物依赖;
除非他再有个大锤
Not unless he's got a sledgehammer with him. 
sledgehammer [ˈsledʒhæmə(r)] n. (有长柄的)大锤
没必要用大锤
We don't need a sledgehammer.
我用这个能干个鸟?
What the hell am I supposed to do with this?
医务室 请回答!
Sick Bay, report.
医务室 请回答!
Sick Bay, please report.
Rizzo,你那里还好吧?
Sick Bay, come on! is everything OK?
医务室一切正常 完毕!
All clear in Sick Bay. Over.
收到
Roger that.
roger [ˈrɒdʒə(r)] int. (用于无线电通讯,表示已听懂信息)信息收到,明白
让狱警们去平息暴乱吧
Let the bulls worry about the noise.
你应该知道怎么打通这面六英尺厚的混凝土墙
You worry about how you're gonna drill through a six-inch concrete wall
drill [drɪl] n. 钻; v. 钻(孔);
竟然用这么一个捣蛋器
with what used to be an egg beater.
beater [ˈbiːtə(r)] n. 拍打器; 搅拌器; 
egg beater 打蛋器;
只要几个小洞就行
We just need a few small holes.
我们能从小洞中钻出去么?
How are we going to fit through a few small holes?
听说过抗拉强度么?
You ever hear of tensile strength?
tensile [ˈtensaɪl] adj. 张力的; 拉力的; 抗张的; 可拉长的; 能伸长的; 可延展的
strength [streŋθ] n. 力量; 强度; 
tensile strength 抗拉强度
胡克弹性定律?
Hooke's Law of elasticity?
elasticity [ˌiːlæˈstɪsəti] n. 弹性; 弹力
你是怎么想的?
What do you think?
what do you think 你怎么想的; 不然呢?
我们只需在几个重点位置打好孔
If we drill holes in strategic locations,
strategic [strəˈtiːdʒɪk] adj. 根据全局而安排的; 战略性的; 战略上的
location [ləʊˈkeɪʃn] n. 地方; 位置;
这样就破坏掉了墙的承载力
we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall.
capacity [kəˈpæsəti] n. 容量; 容纳能力; 
说点我听得懂的成么?
How about speaking English?
我们就打通了盖住管道口的墙
We'll be able to break through the part of the wall that covers the pipe opening.
opening n. 洞; 开口
把那个给我
Give me that.
我们在每个角尖 眼睛
We go in through the tip of each horn, the eyes,
horn [hɔːn] n. (羊、牛等动物的)角; 
鼻子末端
the end of the nose,
牙齿的尽头 头发的末端
the bottom of the fangs, and end of the braids.
fang [fæŋ] n. 尖牙; 
braid [breɪd] n. 辫子;
(连起来)就像是个"X"
It makes a kind of X.
我们开始吧
Let's get to it.
let's get to it 马上开始吧
如果我们使用政府下发的新式武器
If I can get Dirk in there with some of the newer firepower the state's issued...
字幕上不是Dirk, 而是dirt, 经过Google发现英语母语的人认为dirt在这里会让句子不通顺, 他们猜想应该是Dirk, 是一个人名, 在剧中是他们的同事.
firepower [ˈfaɪəpaʊə(r)] n. (军队、舰船等的)火力
issue [ˈɪʃuː] n. 问题; vt. 发给; 供给;
没错 我们今天就会结束暴乱 然后为他们再举行个葬礼了
Oh, yeah, so we can end the riots today and start the funeral tomorrow?
riot [ˈraɪət] n. 暴乱; 骚乱; 丰富多彩; 品种繁多; 非常有趣的人(或事) v. 发生骚乱; 闹事
funeral [ˈfjuːnərəl] n. 葬礼; 丧礼; 出殡
我可以控制住(局势)的
I can contain this. Sir
contain [kənˈteɪn] v. 包含; 控制,克制
- 有个电话找您 - 现在不行
- Warden, I got a call for you. - Not now.
warden [ˈwɔːdn] n. 管理人; 看守人; 监护人; 监狱长; (英国)学院院长,协会会长,机构主管
我想您还是接一下吧 是州长
I think you should take this, boss. It's the governor.
- 长官 - 我女儿在哪儿?
- Governor. - Where's my daughter?
不必担心 她很好
Not to worry, sir. She's fine.
她在B区的医务室
She's in Sick Bay in B-Wing.
和A区完全不同的一区
It's a completely different part of the facility,
completely [kəmˈpliːtli] adv. 彻底地; 完全地; 完整地
那里和骚动区完全隔离
It's, uh, totally locked off from the disturbance.
totally [ˈtəʊtəli] adv. 完全;
lock off 锁死
骚动? 你就是这么称暴乱的么?
Disturbance? That's what you're calling a riot nowadays?
nowadays [ˈnaʊədeɪz] adv. 现今; 现在; 目前
那些畜生有没有可能接触到我女儿?
Can these animals get to her?
先生 任何人都不可能从A区到达医务室的
Sir, it's impossible for anyone from A-Wing to get into Sick Bay.
警卫已经确认一切正常
A guard there assures us that everything is fine.
assure [əˈʃʊə(r)] v. 使确信; 向…保证; 弄清; 查明; 确保; 使确定
一切都在我们的控制中 长官
We have everything under control. Governor
为了你自己 你最好那样
For your sake, you'd better hope you do.
sake [seɪk, ˈsɑːki] n. 缘故; 利益 
for one's sake 天哪; 为了某人的利益; 为了某人好
我要和你跳舞 医生!
I'm gonna dance with you, Doc!
dance with sb 和某人跳舞; 和某人发生肢体冲突
一直跳到天亮!
We are going to dance till the sun come up!
过来 医生 把门打开
Come on, Doc! Open the door!
换你来
All right. It's your turn.
one's turn 轮到某人
我不能惊动恶魔 伙计
No. I ain't messing with no Diablo, man.
mess [mes] n. 杂乱; v. 使不整洁;
Diablo 暗黑破坏神;
mess with 挑战; 对抗; 干扰; 卷入; 与…有牵连; 取笑; 开玩笑; 捣鼓
我们不能停下来
We can't afford downtime.
downtime [ˈdaʊntaɪm] n. 停工; 
必须轮流钻
We have to switch off the drilling.
这可不是什么好兆头 伙计 你开玩笑呢?
It's bad mojo. Bro Are you kidding me?
mojo [ˈməʊdʒəʊ] n. 魔力; 
bad mojo 坏运气; 不祥的感觉
我惊动了他 你在他上面钻孔
I mess with him, you drill into him,
他就会被激怒 然后会怎样?
he gets pissed, and then what, huh?
我的敌人已经够多的了
I got enough enemies already, papi. OK?
你信上帝 对么?
You believe in God, right?
你知道我信
You know I do.
所以你是受上帝保护的
So you're protected.
他会保护你的
He'll protect you. From him.
我向你们保证 一旦我和鲍勃"熟悉"够了...
I assure you, once Bob and I are done getting acquainted... 
acquaint [əˈkweɪnt] vt. 使熟悉; 使了解;
我们烧死他
We blaze him!
blaze [bleɪz] v. 熊熊燃烧; 
谁都有机会
. . . everyone else will get their turn.
好啊!
yeah
咱们去玩点好玩的
We're gonna have a little fun, Bobby.
不用担心
Don't worry.
我不脏
I don't got the blickey.
blickey [b'rɪkɪ] n. 小桶; (监狱俚语)艾滋病
我的那儿很干净
My pipes are clean.
pipe这里指的是"阴茎"
你现在又想去哪儿 菜鸟?
Where are you going, rookie?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
他们总认为自己能够跑掉
They always think they can run away.
我有个问题想问你 菜鸟
Got a question for you, fish.
咱们打通这堵墙后 却发现管道在十英尺外怎么办?
What if we do all this work and the pipe is ten feet that way?
- 不会的 - 你会X光透视?
- It won't be. - you got X-ray vision?
vision [ˈvɪʒn] n. 视力;
我计算过钻孔点的坐标
I calculated the drill point coordinates, 
calculate [ˈkælkjuleɪt] v. 计算; 
coordinate [kəʊˈɔːdɪneɪt, kəʊˈɔːdɪnət] v. n. 坐标;
把他们标在我的纹身里 然后在把他们的位置还原到墙上
hid them in my tattoo and then projected them back onto the wall.
tattoo [təˈtuː] n. 文身;
project [ˈprɒdʒekt , prəˈdʒekt] n. 投影
所有的点都经过计算 图像会表示出正确的位置
Everything's been worked out so the image hits the right spot.
work out 计算出;
image [ˈɪmɪdʒ] n. 图像; 
只不过是数学问题罢了
It's just math.
你要是计算错了呢?
What if your math is wrong?
你会钻到墙那边的某根煤气管道里
You'll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall.
gas [ɡæs] n. 气体; 煤气; 天然气;
然后会爆炸 我们将活活的被烧死
There'll be an explosion and we'll be burned alive.
explosion [ɪkˈspləʊʒn] n. 爆炸
你数学学的不错 对吧?
But you're good at math, right?
他们想越狱
They're breaking out.
break out 逃跑;
- 他们要 - 嘘
- They're breaking. . . - Shh.
你来,你胳膊比我长
Yo, Stroke. You got longer arms than me, man.
噢! 婊子
Agh! Son of a. . .
那婊子戳我
That bitch stuck me.
他们还不嫌热么?我要切断所有的水源
You think it's hot now? I want all the water shut off.
shut off 关闭
- 我去处理 - 麦克尔 这事交给你了
- I'll call maintenance. - Mack, you take care of it. 
call in 寻求帮忙或咨询; 用电话沟通; 用电话报告
遵命
Yes, sir.
- 我们现在遇到点问题 - 噢 说的没错
- Yeah, we. . . we have a problem. - Oh, that's right.
鲍勃看到这个洞了 应该干掉他
Yeah, Bob here's seen the hole. He's gotta go away.
go away 走开; 离开; 消失
- 谁也不能死 - 他看到洞了
- No one's going anywhere. - He's seen the hole.
你也看到了
So have you.
看来戒严的主意还不够好 是吧?
Looks like your lockdown idea didn't work out too good, huh?
我有个女儿 求你们了
I have a daughter. Please.
我们得干掉他
We gotta kill him.
警察就在外面
The cops are right outside.
他们会一直守在那里
And they'll stay outside.
只要他们知道我们还让他活着
As long as they know we're keeping him alive.
他毕竟是个警卫
But he's a guard.
他会出卖我们的
He's gonna squeal.
squeal [skwiːl] v. 尖声长叫; 告密; 告发
他干什么关你卵事?
What the hell does this have to do with you anyway?
anyway [ˈeniweɪ] adv. 反正; 即使这样;
这用不着你操心
This is not any of your concern.
看 现在鲍勃知道了咱们的秘密
See, Bob here knows about our secret.
他知道了咱们要越狱
He knows about our escape.
所以这是事关大家的事 不是么?
So it's all of our concern now, isn't it?
没事的 大块头 是我
Easy, big fella. It's just me.
fella [ˈfelə(r)] n. 伙伴; 伙计; 哥儿们; 
看来你伤得不轻啊
Looks like you took a pretty good hit.
take a hit 被损坏; 被严重影响; 遭受巨大损失
他们把警卫弄到牢房里了
Cons got that rook guard in Gen Pop.
rook [rʊk] 这里是rookie(菜鸟)的俚语
那孩子可能已经死了 宁愿他已经死了
Kid's probably dead already, or wishing he was.
斯科菲尔德在哪儿?
Where's Scofield?
自从开始闹事我就没见到他
Haven't seen him since things jumped off.
jump off 跳下; 开始
我得去找他
I gotta find him.
你在找斯科菲尔德?
You looking for Scofield?
是的
Yeah, Turk.
跟我来
Come on.
你这变态
Now you're really some pervert.
pervert [pəˈvɜːt , ˈpɜːvɜːt] n. 性变态者
你的处境和他差不多了 明白么?
You're in as much trouble as he is. You understand?
来啊 来啊 接着打 接着打
Go ahead. Go ahead. Stick me, stick me.
ahead [əˈhed] adv. 向前面
go ahead 开始; 继续; 发生
看看在被你打死前
Let's see how many times I can shout out
shout out 呼喊; 大声嚷; 
我能喊出多少声 比赛不?
about your little hole in there before I bleed out, huh?
bleed [bliːd] v. 流血; 失血;
bleed out 流完血液;
到时候你们的逃跑将变成众人皆知的秘密
'Cause every con in here is gonna know about your little escape
在我第一滴血滴到地上前
before one drip of my blood hits the floor.
drip [drɪp] v. 滴下; 滴出; 滴水; 含有; 充满; 充溢 n. 滴落; 滴水声; 滴答声; 水滴; 滴液; (静脉)滴注器
不信你就试试吧 朋友
So you see, friends,
要么咱们一起穿过那个洞
either I'm through that hole with you
要么我像强尼·卡什一样歌唱
or I'm gonna sing like Johnny Cash. 
Johnny Cash 美国传奇乡村音乐人
嘿 伙计 斯卓克就快抓住医生了!
Hey, yo! Check it! Stroke is about to get the doc.
check it 来看看
苏克雷 我需要你完成刚才的工作
Sucre, I need you to finish what we started.
出什么事了 伙计? 你要去哪儿?
Where are you going, man?Where you going?
医务室
Sick Bay.
嘿 根本到不了B区 我们被堵死了
Hey There's no way to B-Wing. We're all locked out.
我不这么认为 谁也不许动狱警
I'm not. No one touches the CO.
谁也不行
No one.
加我一个吧 老哥?
You gonna clue me in, paisano?
clue [kluː] n.线索; 提示
clue in 通知;
paisano [paɪ'sɑːnəʊ; -'zɑː-] n. 同胞; 伙伴
从这边走能快点
It's faster if we cut through here.
cut through 切穿; (走捷径)穿过
布伦斯死定了
Burrows is as good as dead.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年10月5日 01:04:14
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3399/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: