越狱-第一季第7集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论540字数 23469阅读模式
这里经常点名
Constantly coming up here for count
将阻止我做穿过那堵墙需要做的事
won't let me do what I need to do to get through that wall.
不点名的唯一方法是 禁闭
The only way to stop counting is a lockdown.
你需要把这里的人激怒
You'd better get the inmates riled up.
好吧 就这样 禁闭
All right! That's it! Lockdown!
有人打了一个匿名电话
somebody made an anonymous phone call
不管是谁打的电话他都不可能看见林肯
Whoever made that call couldn't have seen Lincoln.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
那个电话来自华盛顿
Because the call came from Washington DC.
我是贝利克 我们这边已经被突破
This is Bellick. Our wing has been breacked.
胡克的弹性定律?
Hooke's Law of elasticity.
我们在设计好的位置上钻孔
If we drill holes in strategic locations,
我们将破坏这堵墙的负荷能力
we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall.
解开手铐
Take the cuffs off.
- 一个菜鸟狱警 - 滚远点 帝博格
- A rookie CO. - Get out of here, T-Bag.
- 我想我们能做些什么 - 没门
- I think we can work something out. - No deal.
- 我女儿在哪里? - 不用担心 她很好
- Where's my daughter? - Not to worry, sir. She's fine.
那里的警卫报告说一切正常
A guard there assures us that everything is fine.
一切尽在我们的掌控 州长
We have everything under control. Governor.
最好是这样
You'd better hope you do.
他们想越狱
They're breaking out.
- 他们想越狱 - 嘘
- They're breaking. . . - Shh.
我们需要帮忙
We need a favour.
- 有些狠角色要这事了结 - 布伦斯就要死了
- Some heavy hitters want this done. - Burrows is as good as dead.
你要找斯科菲尔德?
You looking for Scofield?
- 是的 土耳其人 - 来吧
- Yeah, Turk. - Come on.
嘿 大块头就要抓到医生了
Hey, yo! Stroke is about to get the doc.
苏克雷 我需要你完成我们刚起步的事情
Sucre, I need you to finish what we started.
谁也不许碰狱警 谁也不准
No one touches the CO. No one.
- 政府那边有什么动静吗 - 还没有 长官
- Any word from the governor? - Not yet, boss.
贝利克 让他们排好队
Bellick! Get those guys in line.
get in/into line 排队; 遵守; 同意; 符合
叫他们排好队
Get 'em into formation.
formation [fɔːˈmeɪʃn] n. 组成; 形成; 组成物; 形成物; 编队; 队形
- 要进去吗 - 还不
- Going back in? - Not yet.
大约一小时前我们切断供水
We cut the water off about an hour ago.
cut off 切断; 中断; 切下; 阻断; 超车时猛烈地驶入另一辆车的车道; 剥夺继承权; 结束
臭味就能把他们熏出来
The stink alone should drive 'em out of there. 
stink [stɪŋk] v. 有臭味; n. 恶臭; 难闻气味; 
你认为那样起作用?
You think that's gonna work?
gonna [ˈɡənə] 即将,将要(going to的口语形式)
不 但这是规程
No, but it's protocol. 
protocol [ˈprəʊtəkɒl] n. 礼仪; 规程
我们都要按规矩办事
And we're all gonna do this by the book.
by the book 按规则
这是能让每个人不受伤地出来最好的机会了
It's the best chance we have of everybody getting out of there without getting hurt.
这是警告 里面发生什么事情
This is the warden. What's happening in there?
我们有要求
We got some demands.
多久我们才能开通冷气
Tell them we need the air back on.
我们需要空调
We need the AC.
我们有一名人质 一个警卫
We got a hostage the guard.
hostage [ˈhɒstɪdʒ] n. 人质
我们有一名人质 那个新来的警卫
We got a hostage the new guard.
去查看看谁在里面
Find out who's in there. 
他们抓到了 鲍勃
They got Bob.
那个女医生 告诉他我们抓了她
And the girl doctor. Tell him we got her.
- 为什么你不来说? - 我可不想吃子弹
- Why don't you do it? - I don't wanna get shot.
shot [ʃɒt] n. 射击; 毁坏; v. 射击; 射杀;
我们抓了那个女医生
And we got the girl doctor.
- 医生? - 仅此一名
- The doctor? - There's only one.
这么能有这种事情?
How the hell did that happen?
他们怎么靠近她的
How did they get their hands on her?
我以为她是安全的 她在医务室
I thought she was safe. She was in Sick Bay. 
现在我们得马上把她弄出来 有人很快就要到那了
We've got to get her out of there. Somebody has got to go in there, now.
- 我不能这么做 长官 - 为什么?
- We can't do it, sir. - Why not?
这不合规矩
It's not by the book.
长官 这里有些情况
Sir, I've got some updates for you.
update [ˌʌpˈdeɪt , ˈʌpdeɪt] v. 更新; 向…提供最新信息;
救命
Help!
斯科菲尔德在这吗
Scofield's in here?
斯科菲尔德在这吗
You sure he's in here?
土耳其人?
Turk.
你别搞他了
You ain't gonna use that.
这里你说了算?
You making up the rules now, ese?
ese在这里是西班牙俚语, 意思是: 朋友; 兄弟
这是我的房间 有什么问题?
It's my house. You got a problem?
是的 我有问题 我们都有
Yeah, I got a problem. We all do.
没问题
No problem.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
我什么都不会说
I'm not gonna say anything.
- 我什么都没看见 - 你说的没错
- I didn't see anything. - That's right, badge.
badge [bædʒ] n. 警徽
你什么也看不见
You didn't see nothing.
等一下 别走
Wait. Don't leave.
对不起 我就回来
Sorry. I'll be back.
我为你掩护
Don't worry. I'll cover for you.
别担心 狱警 好吗
Don't worry, CO. All right?
我不会伤害任何人
I'm not gonna hurt nobody.
我现在是队伍的一员
I'm part of the team now.
现在麻烦帮一下
Help a brother out.
help out 帮助某人做某事; 给某人提供某物
把它推好
Drag that over.
就是这样
That's the way. Mm-hm-hm-hm.
先生们女士们请回到座位上 并系好安全带
Ladies and gentlemen, please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts.
gentleman [ˈdʒentlmən] n. 彬彬有礼的人; 先生; 
belt [belt] n. 腰带; 皮带; 
我们准备降落
We are making our final approach
approach [əˈprəʊtʃ] v. 靠近,接近 n. 靠近,接近
华盛顿
into Washington DC.
我们必须关注实质性的问题
We need to focus on the real question.
谁想要特伦斯·斯蒂德曼死掉
Who wanted Terrence Steadman dead?
那个从华盛顿打的电话 它没让你获得什么吗
The call came from DC. What does that tell you?
你还需要考虑政府以外的人
You got to think past the government, though.
任何人都有可能 商业伙伴或是竞争者
Anybody could be here. A...a business partner, a rival.
rival [ˈraɪvl] n. 竞争对手
斯蒂德曼死之前
Before Steadman was killed,
艾克菲尔公司在技术大会上推行了一种新的电力引擎
EcoField introduced a prototype electric engine at the techno conference.
prototype [ˈprəʊtətaɪp] n. 原型;
electric [ɪˈlektrɪk] adj. 电的; 电动的;
engine [ˈendʒɪn] n. 发动机; 引擎; 
conference [ˈkɒnfərəns] n. 会议
要是那个成了主流 没人再会去买60美圆一桶的原油
$60 barrels of oil would be obsolete if that thing ever hit the mainstream.
barrel [ˈbærəl] n. 桶;
obsolete [ˈɒbsəliːt] adj. 淘汰的; 过时的 vt. 淘汰; 废弃
mainstream [ˈmeɪnstriːm] n. 主流思想; 主流群体
可能是石油公司
Could be oil. Oil companies.
供应商 客户 两者之间都有可能
Suppliers, consumers, everything in between.
supplier [səˈplaɪə(r)] n. 供应者; 
consumer [kənˈsjuːmə(r)] n. 消费者; 顾客;
或是依赖于石油的政府
Or the government of an oil-based economy.
economy [ɪˈkɒnəmi] n. 经济;
例如美国
Like the United States.
- 能让我拿走这个吗? - 当然
- Can I take your soda? - Sure.
soda [ˈsəʊdə] n. 苏打汽水
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
降落之后 我需要见我的朋友
At any rate, we land, we meet my guy,
rate [reɪt] n. 速度; 比率; 费用
at any rate 无论如何; 至少;
即使我们找不到那个打电话的人
and even if we don't find the person who tipped off the cops,
cop [kɒp] n. 警察
tip off 给…通风报信; 暗中告知;
最好也能从警察那找到这个电话
we find his phone.
然后从纸面上接着找
The paper trail begins.
trail [treɪl] n. 痕迹,踪迹
paper trail 记录某人活动的档案
州长来了
That's the governor.
不管发生什么 啥也别说
Whatever happens, don't say anything.
州长先生 感谢你能来
Governor. Appreciate you coming.
appreciate [əˈpriːʃieɪt] v. 感谢;
现在我必须告知您 自从我们结束谈话之后 情况又进一步升级
Now you should know, Since our conversation, the situation has escalated.
escalate [ˈeskəleɪt] v. (使)逐步扩大,不断恶化,加剧
但是不用担心 我们的进展很顺利
But not to worry, we're making good progress with our contacts..
contact [ˈkɒntækt] n. 熟人; 联系人;
废话少说 狱长
Just cut the crap, Warden,
crap [kræp] n. 废话; v. 拉屎
cut the crap 废话少说
告诉我我的女儿在哪
and tell me where my daughter is.
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
我们抓到的是 泰勒·罗勃特·汉森
We got here Tyler Robert Hudson.
真是奇特啊
That is fancy, CO!
fancy [ˈfænsi] adj. 异常复杂的; 太花哨的; 精致的; 
看这地址:144号 橡树 公园路...
And look at that address 144 Oak Park. . .
oak [əʊk] n. 栎树; 橡树; 
- 这是什么? - 露天平台
- What's this? - Terrace. 
terrace [ˈterəs] n. (相同的一排)排房; 露天平台,阳台;
露天平台
Terrace. 
你是怎么搞到的?
How'd you swing that, CO?
swing [swɪŋ] v. 摆动; 获得,搞到
听起来你是生活在...
Sounds like you're about something, living on a terrace.
露天平台
Terrace. 
真想去那玩玩
I can't wait to kick it on a terrace.
kick it 出去玩; 放松;
什么
What?
- 这个一定是你的女儿 - 放回去
- This here must be your daughter. - Put it back.
舞会上?
Prom?
prom [prɒm] n. (尤指美国高中的)正式舞会
你知道人们对于舞会上的衣服是怎么看的 对不?
You know what they say about a prom dress, don't you?
她那晚没回家 对吗?
She didn't come home that night, did she?
不 她整晚都穿着它
No, she wore that all night long.
第二天早上还要把那身服装丢进汽车旅馆之后的垃圾箱
Next morning she had to throw that dress in the trash can behind the motel
motel [məʊˈtel] n. 汽车旅馆(附有停车设施)
这样她妈妈就看不到...
so her momma didn't see the. . .
momma [ˈmɒmə] n. 同 mommy; 妈咪
你他妈在做什么
Hey, hey, hey, hey. What the hell are you doing?
我只是和他在闲聊女儿 你知道...谈论女人
I'm just kicking it with Deputy Dawg, you know, uh... talking women.
deputy [ˈdepjuti] n. 副手; 警官
我很清楚这里的情况 我们面对的是一个不一般的人
I'll be very clear here, because you and I face an evolutionary gap.
evolutionary [ˌiːvəˈluːʃənri] adj. 进化的; 演变的; 逐渐发展的
gap [ɡæp] n. 开口; 分歧;
you and I face an evolutionary gap 这句话直译是: 我跟你在进化方面存在分歧, 实际意思是John Abruzzi认为自己进化得比T-Bag高级, 更文明
你不许动他一根寒毛
You ain't gonna hurt this man.
我们都身陷其中了知道吗
We're locked into this thing now. Understand?
他是我们唯一的筹码
And he's the only leverage we have.
leverage [ˈliːvərɪdʒ] n. 影响力;
- 谢谢 - 不用
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
现在 你明白了没
Now, do we have an understanding?
现在我们是一边的了 知道吗
I'm on your side now. You understand me?
我出去看看
I'm just going with the flow.
flow [fləʊ] n. 流; 流动; 
go with the flow 顺其自然
你解决了你的...筹码后在告诉我
You let me know when you're done with your "leverage".
让我出去
Let me out!
让烟把这娘们熏出来
Let's smoke the bitch out!
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇; 讨厌的女人;
噢 不 不
Oh, no no
我不会让你弄得很痛
It ain't gonna hurt real bad
只要你能配合
if you make it easy.
但是你要敢抵抗...
If you make it hard, though. . .
开门 过来
Open the door! Come here!
开门! 过来
Open this door!
开门
Open this door!
快点 抓我的手
Come on. Grab my hand.
grab [ɡræb] v. 抓住; 

Come on!
我抓住了
I've got you.
放心 我不会伤害你的
Are you all right? It's OK. I'm not gonna hurt you.
看见这些管子没
See these pipes?
pipe [paɪp] n. 管子; 管道; 烟斗; 烟袋; 管乐器 v. 用管道输送; 用线路系统传输(或传送); 用管乐器演奏(尤指迎宾曲)
我们得待在它上面
We're gonna stay on them.
它们穿过墙和走廊
They go through the wall and over the hallway
hallway [ˈhɔːlweɪ] n. (大楼里的)走廊,过道; (房子或公寓的)门厅
go over 仔细检查; 认真讨论; 用心思考; 学习; 解释; 以特定方式被接收; 清理; 检查维修; 排练; 使用暴力; 改变
go through 穿过; 经历; 翻找; 检查; 批准; 完成; 用完; 连续出版; 匆忙离开; 潜逃; 表演; 遭受; 进入(下一轮比赛); 取得成功; 清理; 排练
它们能带我们出去
and they'll get us out of here. 
你要做的就是跟着我
All you have to do is follow me.
- 可以吗? - 可以
- OK? - Yeah.
那好
OK.
我们走
Let's go.
她去哪里拉?
Where did she go?
- 我们在哪里见他? - 乔治区 在一个车库
- Where are we meeting him? - Georgetown. In a parking garage. 
他是一个私人侦探
He's a private investigator.
private [ˈpraɪvət] adj. 私人的; 秘密的;
investigator [ɪnˈvestɪɡeɪtə(r)] n. 调查者; 侦查员
大学第一年我们曾是室友
He used to be my roommate in freshman year at Duke.
roommate [ˈruːmmeɪt] n. 室友; 同住一室的人
freshman [ˈfreʃmən] n.  (中学)九年级学生; 大学一年级新生
Duke [duːk] 杜克大学
芝加哥地区监狱的骚乱正在升级
The disturbance has escalated at this Chicago-area prison.
disturbance [dɪˈstɜːbəns] n. (受)打扰,干扰,妨碍; 骚乱; 骚动; 动乱; 障碍; 失调; 紊乱
天哪 尼克 看
Oh, my God, Nick, look.
在这场现在看来是全面暴动的骚乱中 至少有2名人质被确认在囚犯手中
At least two hostages have been confirmed in what is now being called a full-scale riot
confirm [kənˈfɜːm] v. 证实
full-scale [ˌfʊl ˈskeɪl] adj. 全面的;
riot [ˈraɪət] n. 暴乱; 骚乱; 
这里是 狐狸河 州立监狱
here at the Fox River State Penitentiary.
penitentiary [ˌpenɪˈtenʃəri] n. 监狱
我们是回去还是继续?
Should we go back or keep going?
继续
We should keep going.
你想回去和那些帮不了忙的人站一起发呆?
You wanna go back and stand there with the rest of the people who aren't helping?
走吧
Come on.
国家警卫队在伊利诺伊州长宣布这一紧急情况之后做出了反应
The National Guard responded after Illinois Governor Frank Tancredi declared a state of emergency. . .
respond [rɪˈspɒnd] v. 回应; 作出反应;
Illinois []  n. 伊利诺斯州(美国州名)
declare [dɪˈkleə(r)] v. 公布; 宣布; 
emergency [iˈmɜːdʒənsi] n. 突发事件; 紧急情况
state of emergency 紧急状态
快 亲爱的 时间到了
Come on, honey. It's time to go.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
目前还不清楚是什么引起了最初的暴动 但是据...
No word on what caused the disturbance.
不会是 狐狸河 监狱吧?
That's not Fox River, is it?
这所监狱局势经常很紧张
Tensions often run high at this facility. 
tension [ˈtenʃn] n. 紧张局势; 矛盾; 
facility [fəˈsɪləti] n. 设施; 场所; 
狐狸河 监狱 是五级监狱
Fox River is a level-five institution, 
institution [ˌɪnstɪˈtjuːʃn] n. 机构;
关押着最危险的犯人
housing some of the most dangerous. . .
- 你在做什么 - 我们得走了
- What are you doing? - We have to go. Come on.
不 爸爸可能有麻烦
No. Dad might be in trouble.
即使你爸爸已经有了麻烦 我们也帮不上什么忙
Your father already in trouble. There's nothing we can do about it.
不要这样 好不
Just don't make a scene, OK?
scene [siːn] n. 地点,现场; 争吵; 吵闹
他对这件事情很不舒服
He gets very uncomfortable with this thing.
uncomfortable [ʌnˈkʌmftəbl] adj. 感觉不舒服的;
- 走了 好吗 - 噢 天啊
- Just. . . Let's just go, okay? Please. - Oh, God forbid, man!
forbid [fəˈbɪd] v. 禁止; 阻止
God forbid 希望某事不会发生; 希望不会有这种事
我们只不过在谈论我的老爸和他的性命
We're just talking about my old man here and his life,
old man 老爸; 老公
- 这对你没什么影响吧? - 别把我拉进去
- if that's all right with you? - Leave me out of this.
没把你拉进去
I am leaving you out of it.
从我见到你的那天起我就没要把你拉进去
I left you out of it the day I met you.
好了
Ok
因为我和妈妈的任何事情都与你无关
Because nothing in her life or mine has anything to do with you. 
- 我可以假装没听到 - 是吗?听到那又怎么样
- I'll pretend I didn't hear that. - Oh, yeah? Or what?
pretend [prɪˈtend] v. 假装; 
你看 这就是我说的
You see this is what I am talking about.
- 这就是我要处理的那种累赘 - 让我来解决
- This is the kind of crap I have to deal with. - Let me handle it!
handle [ˈhændl] v. 处理,应付
- 你要处理的那种累赘? - 孩子, 你想要谈...
- The kind of crap you have to deal with?! - Oh, dear, if you want to talk about. . .
你什么都不行
You got no clue, do you?
clue [kluː] n. 线索
not have/get a clue(have/get no clue) 完全猜不到; 完全不懂; 完全不知道
- 亲爱的 - 别管我
- Honey. . . - Leave me alone!
- 滚开 - 你他妈在干什么
- Get off me. - What are you doing?!
get off me 别管我; 被碰我; 走开
- 不许这样和她说话 - 住手
- Don't touch your mother like that, bad boy. - Stop it.
住手
Stop it! Stop!
上楼去 马上
Go upstairs, LJ, now!

Go
- 你爱那个男人? - 马上走
- You love that man? - Just go.
- 你爱那个人 - 照我说的做
- You love that man? - Do what I say.
土耳其人 为什么要这样 谁指使的
Turk, why are you doing this? Who sent you?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
为什么你要这样做
Why did you do this?
怎么回事? 谁指使的
What's it all about? Who sent you?
你必须帮我
Man, you've got to help me.
你必须帮我 求你
You've gotta help me. Please.
gotta [ˈɡɒtə] 必须;  不得不;  有一个; (have got to和have got a的口语形式)

talk
谁是你朋友
Who is your friend?
你他妈吓到我了
You scared the hell out of me.
scare the hell/crap out of sb 吓死某人了
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
这是嫩鸡的点子
It's the fish's idea.
用魔鬼在墙上做标记来钻孔
The devil marks the wall so you know where to drill the holes.
你们用鸡蛋搅拌器挖洞?
You're making holes with an egg beater?
我知道 很疯狂 啊?
I know , Crazy, huh?
这个叫胡克定律
It's called the Hooker Law.
就是说如果你在又大又硬的东西上挖几个准确的洞
He says that if you poke the exact right holes in something big and strong,
poke [pəʊk] v. 捅,戳;
它会变的很脆弱
it gets very weak.
真的
That's true.
当墙变脆弱 我们就能推倒它
When the wall is weak, we can take it down.
take down 拆除(建筑); 
至少计划是这样
At least that's the plan.
这通常是计划
Yeah. That's always the plan.
你不要低估一面墙
You should never underestimate a wall.
underestimate [ˌʌndərˈestɪmeɪt , ˌʌndərˈestɪmət] v. 低估;
你知道
You see,
有时 不管你多努力的尝试
sometimes, no matter how hard you try,
它都不低头
it just won't give in.
- 你还好吗 - 好的 我很好
- Are you all right? - I'm OK. I'm fine.
别让他们走了
Don't let 'em get away.
休息一分钟 对不起
You know what? I need a minute. I'm sorry.
- 已经不远了 - 就一会儿
- It's not much further. - Just a sec.
sec [sek] n. 片刻; 霎时
如果你想调整呼吸那么咱们可以停下
We can stop if you want. Catch your breath.
breath [breθ] n. 呼吸的空气;
那么一分钟
OK. Yeah, I could use a minute.
could use 需要; 想要; 可以使用
出来 女孩
Come here, girl. Come here.
事情就快好了
Things should be winding down around now.
wind down 接近尾声;
不久就会有武装力量进入
Pretty soon, the powers that will be break in
power [ˈpaʊə(r)] n. 权力; 
the powers that be 当权者; 当局
break in 闯进; 
事情就结束了 只是要等些时间
and it'll all be over. It's just a matter of time.
到底发生什么事情
What's happening in A-Wing?
所有人都在乱逃
All hell's breaking loose.
loose [luːs] adj. 不受约束; v. 松开 n. 解放;
break loose 挣脱; 
all hell breaks loose 顿时乱作了一团
但我认为在这里是安全的
But I think if we stay up here, we should be OK.
不敢相信发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
来这里
Yeah. Come here.
你感觉真不错 医生
Gonna catch you real good, Doc.
你知道我想念你 妞
I miss you, girl.
我知道你想要 小妞
I know you want it, girl.
去过巴哈吗
You ever been to Baja?
- 墨西哥? - 没
- Mexico? - No.
Mexico [ˈmɛksɪkəʊ] n. 墨西哥
那可是个好地方
There's this great place down there.
20元一晚
20 bucks a night.
buck [bʌk] n. (一)美元;
后头有吊床
Hammock on the back deck.
hammock [ˈhæmək] n. 吊床
deck [dek] n. 甲板; (屋后供憩息的)木制平台
back deck (屋后供休憩的)木质平台
啤酒50美分
Beers are 50 cents.
喜庆时分只有25美分
25 cents at happy hour.
happy hour 欢乐时光(酒吧的减价时段)
你去过泰国吗 泰国很美
You ever been to Thailand? Thailand's great.
Thailand ['taɪlænd] n. 泰国
迈克尔, 如果你是在安慰我 你做的很差
Michael, if you're trying to calm me down, you're doing a terrible job.
calm down 冷静; 平息
但我在努力
But I am trying.
听见什么吗
Shh! You hear that?
- 你怎么会在这里 - 你什么意思
- Why are you here? - What do you mean?
在天花板上走来走去 这很危险
Crawling around in the ceiling, risking your life.
crawl [krɔːl] v. 爬; 爬行;
ceiling [ˈsiːlɪŋ] n. 天花板; 
你需要帮助 然后...
You needed help and. . .
我就来找到你
I came to find you.
你如何知道怎么走
How did you know where to go?
那个区域失去控制时 狱警们把监控室空了出来
When everything went off in A-Wing, the COs
go off 进入特定状态或条件; 进行
cos [kəz] conj. 因为
我在监视器上看到你
left the station and I saw you on the monitor.
我在P.I分配的第一个任务
One of my first assignments on PI,
assignment [əˈsaɪnmənt] n. (分派的)工作,任务
就是在这上边 清理有毒霉菌
we were up here cleaning out toxic mould. 
toxic [ˈtɒksɪk] adj. 有毒的;
mould [məʊld] n. 模具; 霉菌
花了些日子 所以我对这里的布局比较熟悉
Took days, so I'm kind of familiar with the layout.
familiar [fəˈmɪliə(r)] adj. 熟悉的;
layout [ˈleɪaʊt] n. 布局; 设计; 
我希望你戴着面具
Hope you wore a mask.
mask [mɑːsk] n. 面具; 面罩; 假面具; 护肤膜; 面膜 v. 掩饰; 掩藏
- 什么? - 防止中毒
- Excuse me? - To prevent inhalation.
inhalation [ˌɪnhəˈleɪʃn] n. (空气等的)吸入; 
霉菌真的很危险
Mould can be really dangerous. 
噢 我戴了面具
Yeah, I wore a mask.
上去 从这上去
Get up there. Get up there.
你去过通往探访室的门吗
The door to the visitation room , do you ever use it?
visitation [ˌvɪzɪˈteɪʃn] n. 探视权; 视察;
呃 不常去 但是我的门卡应该能用的着
Um. . . Not usually, but my access card should work.
access [ˈækses] n. 通道; 通路; 入径; (使用或见到的)机会,权利 v. 访问,存取(计算机文件); 到达; 进入; 使用
上去上去
Get up.

Psst.
psst [pst] int. (书写形式,表示轻声引人注意的声音)嘶,嘘
快点
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
是的 长官 我明白
Yes, sir, I understand.
相信我 我们会以莎拉的安全为重
But believe me, Sara is our top priority.
priority [praɪˈɒrəti] n. 优先事项; 最重要的事; 
top priority 首位; 重中之重; 优先考虑的事
她到底在哪
The hell she is!
一个小时前我就发布了紧急状况
I ordered a state of emergency an hour ago.
- 带你们的指挥管来见我 - 是 先生
- Soldier, get me your commanding officer. - Right away, sir.
command [kəˈmɑːnd] n. 命令; 指挥 v. 命令; 指挥
officer [ˈɒfɪsə(r)] n. 军官; 
right away 马上; 立刻
那里到底发生了什么
Now what the hell is going on out here?
go on 继续; 进行
what is going on 发生什么事了; 怎么一回事. "the hell"作为插入语, 加强语气
在僵持 长官 他们坚持不了多少时间拉
Negotiating, sir. They can't hold out much longer.
negotiate [nɪˈɡəʊʃieɪt] v. 谈判; 磋商; 
hold out 抵抗; 持续; 忍受;
- 僵持?! - 那里有100度呢
- Negotiating? - It is 100 degrees in there.
degree [dɪˈɡriː] n. 度,度数(角的量度单位); 度数(温度单位); 程度; 学位; 学位课程;
他们快脱水了 我们尽量避免使用极端手段
They're almost out of water. We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme.
avoid [əˈvɔɪd] v. 避免; 
extreme [ɪkˈstriːm] adj. 极度的; 极端的; 
听着 我不介意你进行屠杀把她救出来
Look, I don't care if it takes a massacre to get her out of there.
massacre [ˈmæsəkə(r)] n. 屠杀; 残杀;
你明白吗?现在你如果不马上去 我来!
Do you understand me? If you're not going to do it, I am.
- 先生 - 队长 把命令传下去 准备进攻 -是 先生
-Sir. -Captain, spread the news you're going in. -Yes, sir.
spread [spred] v. 展开; 使散开; 
是时候按照我的方式来办事了
It's time to do this my way.
来这里
Come here! Come here!
好了
All right.
有我在
I'll get you.
嫩鸡
Hey, fish!
你准备留着医生自己爽?
You gonna keep that nurse all to yourself?
过来 这边
Come on. This way.
太好了 州长 总算来硬的了
Good call, Governor, bringing in the big guns.
good call 好主意; 好决定
gun [ɡʌn] n. 枪; 炮; 
bring in/out the big guns 使出杀手锏; 拿出王牌
谢谢你的支持
Appreciate your support.
support [səˈpɔːt] v. 支持; n. 支持; 拥护; 
组长贝利克
Captain Brad Bellick.
brad [bræd] n. 角钉; 平头钉 vt,用无头钉固定
今年早些时候我给你写过信
I sent you a letter earlier this year
关于我对刑事改革的看法
my views on penal reform.
view [vjuː] n. (个人的)看法,意见
penal [ˈpiːnl] adj. 惩罚的; 刑罚的;
reform [rɪˈfɔːm] v. 改革; 改进;
噢 怎么样
Oh. And what are they?
不能让这些囚犯乱搞 我们的狱警必须强硬起来
These inmates don't mess around. Us COs need to get tough. 
mess [mes] n. 杂乱; v. 使不整洁; 弄乱; 
mess around 胡闹; 消磨时间; 混日子; 玩弄;
狱长是个好人 别误会我的意思
Warden Pope's a good guy. Don't get me wrong.
don't get me wrong 别误会我的意思
但是他有时候不明白
but he doesn't understand
得使用强硬手段控制住局势
that you gotta grab the situation by the gonads and take control.
gonad [ˈɡoʊnæd] n. 性腺; 睾丸; 卵巢;
get/have/grab sb by the balls 完全控制或支配某人
要理解"grab the situation by the gonads"可以参考英语里更常见的说法: "have sb by the balls", balls和gonads都是指"睾丸", have和grab意思也一样, 表示'抓住; 掌握'
你就会这么来做对不
And is that what you would do, Captain?
是的 我肯定能这么做
Yes, sir. That's exactly what I'd do.
那么
So. . .
给我 给我
Give me that. Give me that.
- 我不知道 - 给我
- I don't know if. . . - Give me that.
一家人要一起做破坏
Demolition runs in the family.
demolition [ˌdeməˈlɪʃn] n. (建筑物的)摧毁,拆除
诀窍就是压迫
The whole trick is pressure.
trick [trɪk] n. 诡计; 花招; 
pressure [ˈpreʃə(r)] n. 压力; 挤压;
- 我该从哪里...这里? - 是的
- Where should I. . . ? - Here?
好的好的
Good. Good.
是这样 你要用力推 但不能太用力
You see, you should push hard, but not too hard.
就象你什么的时候 你知道
Just like when you, you know. . .
你得小心点
Yeah, well, you got to be careful, though.
- 我知道 - 不 我意思是
- Yeah, I know. - No, I mean it.
I mean it 我是认真的; 我是说真的;
你...你一不小心就会碰到煤气管道
You...One slip, and you-you'll hit the gas pipe.
slip [slɪp] v. 滑倒; n. 差错; 滑倒;
gas [ɡæs] n. 气体; 煤气; 天然气; v. 用毒气杀伤(或杀死);
煤气...管道
Gas pipe?
你知道 就是运输煤气的管道
Yeah, you know, as in pipe that carries the gas. 
as in 也就是; 换句话说
我们不能走这里
We can't go this way.
必须走这里 没别的路去探访室了
We have to. There's no other way to Visitation.
- 就是这样 - 不 不是这样
- This is it. - No, it's not.
- 从这往回走 - 没用
- It's back this way. - This won't help.
- 相信我 - 迈克尔 如果你错了
- Trust me. - Michael, if you're wrong...
我们没多少时间
We don't have time.
不要太用力 不要...太轻
Not too hard. Not too soft.
我是她这么大的时候 身上长了不少坏东西
When I was her age, I had such bad skin.
skin [skɪn] n. 皮; 皮肤;
他们叫它痤疮
Acne, they called it.
acne [ˈækni] n. 痤疮; 粉刺
她看起来就象那些嘲笑我的女孩一样
Yeah. She looks just like all them girls who made fun of me.
them girls, them boys 和those girls, those boys意思一样, 是美国南方的英语
我杀掉你之后
After I kill you,
我爬出这个洞 叫一辆豪华轿车
I'm gonna crawl out that hole and call me up a limousine
limousine [ˈlɪməziːn] n. 大型高级轿车; 豪华轿车; (往返机场接送旅客的)中型客车,小型公共汽车
我和你的宝贝女儿一同去舞会
and me and your baby's going to the prom.
有没有莎拉的新消息
What's the news with Sara?
我们正努力找她
Still trying to find her, sir.
- 你们还不知道她在哪里? - 我们正在找
- You don't even know where she is? - We're on it.
on it 处理; 正在处理
一旦我们找到她马上告诉你
Soon as we do, we'll let you know.
你早就该听贝利克队长的话在整个区域放毒气
You should listen to Captain Bellick and gas the whole block. 
贝利克队长?
Captain Bellick?
他处在一线工作 他知道这些人会做什么
He's right on the front line. He knows what these guys can do.
你最好祈祷莎拉能完好的出来
You better pray that Sara gets out of there in one piece.
pray [preɪ] v. 祈祷;
我会的 州长 但这还是我的监狱
I do, Governor, but this is still my prison.
不管发生什么 我都会负全部责任
Whatever happens, I take full responsibility.
responsibility [rɪˌspɒnsəˈbɪləti] n. 责任
抱歉
Excuse me.
这里
It's this way.
噢...好
Yeah.
我们成功了
Yes! We're through.
是时候检验理论了
Time to put this theory to the test.
theory [ˈθɪəri] n. 理论;
put sb/sth to the test 检验某人/某物的实际效果
我觉得我们现在就该弄碎它
I guess we start chipping away now.
chip [tʃɪp] n. 缺口; 炸薯条 v. 打破;
chip away 凿(敲)下碎片; 打破; 打碎;
没错
Right on.
它是你的了
She's all yours, pal.
pal [pæl] n. 朋友; 伙伴; 哥们儿; (对男子的不友好的称呼)家伙,小子 v. (和某人)结伴,共度时光; 成为(某人的)朋友
我们成功了
We did it.
正是这里
That's it.
但我不留下你
Wait. I can't leave you here.
你别无选择 我是一个坏人 不记得了?
You have no choice. I'm one of the bad guys. Remember?
快 伙计 走走走
All right, go, man. Go, go, go!
看见攻击者没有
Can you see the assailant?
assailant [əˈseɪlənt] n. 攻击者; 行凶者
确定
Number eight, affirmative.
affirmative [əˈfɜːmətɪv] adj. 肯定的; 
我已经瞄准他了
I've got him in sight.
sight [saɪt] n. 视力; 视力范围; 视野
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
回到房间 不插手任何事情
Go back to my cell. Stay out of the way.
keep/stay out of the way 置身事外
- 迈克尔... - 干嘛?
- Michael. - What?
他们发现我们拉
They see us.
你必须走
You have to go.
不行 他们会杀了你
I can't. They'll kill you.
你走出这门
You go out the door.
我趴到地上
I'll drop to the floor.
他们是狙击手 迈克尔 不会脱靶的
They're sharpshooters, Michael. They won't miss.
sharpshooter [ˈʃɑːpʃuːtə(r)] n. 神枪手; 神射手
因为如此 你更不能停在这里
That's why you can't stay here. 
- 怎么样? - 我来了医生
- What's going on? - I'm coming, Doc.

Go!
这是谁
Who's this?
就是我要找的人
That's my guy.
- 嗨 - 不错的车 - 是吗?你喜欢?
- Hey. - Nice ride. - Yeah. You like that?
ride [raɪd] v. 骑 n. 车
拍下的 300块
Cop auction. 300 bucks.
auction [ˈɔːkʃn] n. 拍卖 v. 拍卖
你一定是维罗妮卡
You must be Veronica.
那个向警察举报林肯·布伦斯的电话来自这个号码
Whoever tipped off the cops about Lincoln Burrows called from this number. 
那不是一个简单的线索 希望你别太失望
That wasn't an easy trace. I hope you're not too bummed. 
trace [treɪs] v. 追踪; n. 痕迹;
bum [bʌm] n. 屁股; 游手好闲者 v. 使灰心
- 为什么? 什么问题 - 那是个公共电话
- Why? What's the problem? - It's a payphone. 
payphone [ˈpeɪfəʊn] n. 公用(付费)电话
- 就是这里了 - 谁都有可能打那个电话
- This is it, 11th and Constitution. - Anyone could have made that call.
constitution [ˌkɒnstɪˈtjuːʃn] n. 宪法; 章程;
11th and Constitution 街道名字
每天路过这里的千万人中的任何一个
Any one of the million people who pass through here every day.
空楼招租
That's empty.
那个如何
What about that?
联邦能源委员会 有意思
Federal Energy Commission. That's interesting.
energy [ˈenədʒi] n. 精力; 能源
commission [kəˈmɪʃn] n. 委员会; 
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我去看看这家伙知不知道里面是什么
I'm gonna go see if this guy knows what was in there.
打扰了
Excuse me.
你知道那个地方以前是干什么的?
Do you what was in that space before?
好 谢谢.
OK, thanks.
这是一个叫艾克菲尔的公司的地方总部
Hey. It was the regional headquarters for a company called EcoField.
regional [ˈriːdʒənl] adj. 地区的; 地方的
headquarters [ˌhedˈkwɔːtəz] n. 总部; 总公司;
- 特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的公司 - 没错
- Terrence Steadman's company. - That's right.
- 你好? - 维罗妮卡?
- Hello? - Veronica.
你是谁
Who. . . who is this?
这是问题所在 维罗妮卡
That's the problem, Veronica.
你问的太多了
You ask too many questions.
现在我问一个
Now I have one for you.
林肯·布伦斯真的值得这么做
Is Lincoln Burrows really worth it?
把电话给我 你是谁
Here, give me the phone.
- 你是谁 - 尼克·萨维恩
- Who is this? - Nick Savrinn.
我只是想让你知道 现在起 你们两个都得死
I just want to let you know, as of now, both of you are dead.
as of now 从现在开始; 现在
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael!
我没碰他 我没碰他
I didn't touch the man. I didn't touch him.
问他
Ask him.
上次见面之后事情变了
Things have changed since we last met.
放松 伙伴 我身在其中
Relax, partner. I'm in on it now.
逃跑计划我都知道 狱警也是
The rabbit plan. Know all about it. So does the CO.
rabbit [ˈræbɪt] n. 兔子(擅长挖洞)
苏克雷
Sucre
- 你为什么把阿布鲁奇带下去 - 不是我带他下去的 他突然出现的 
- Why'd you take Abruzzi down there? - I didn't take him down there. He just showed up.
- 还有那个恋童癖 他觉得他也是一份子 - 我知道...
- And the pedophile -he thinks he's in! - I know. . . 
pedophile [ˈpiːdəfaɪl] 恋童癖; 恋童者; 
闭嘴
Shut up!
迈克尔在哪
Where's Michael?
迈克尔在哪
Where's Michael?
迈克尔!
Michael! Michael!
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
- 全都过去了 你还好? - 是的 你呢
- All over. Are you all right? - Yeah. Are you?
很好 很好
Yes. Yes.

Move!
- 你没事吧 - 我没事
- Are you OK? - I'm okay. I'm okay.
贝利克
Bellick.
她能走 说明不错
She's walking. That's a good sign.
sign [saɪn] n. 迹象; 征兆; 
机敏的察觉
Yeah. Astute observation.
astute [əˈstjuːt] adj. 精明的; 狡猾的
observation [ˌɒbzəˈveɪʃn] n. 观察; 
也许你该和州长分享
Maybe you'd like to share that with the governor.
我只是紧张 我只是...
I was tense. I was just trying. . .
tense [tens] adj. 神经紧张的; 担心的; 
下一次你对我的上司说我坏话的话
Next time you bad-mouth me to one of my superior,
bad-mouth [ˈbæd maʊθ] v. 说(人)坏话
superior [suːˈpɪəriə(r)] adj. 更好的; n. 上级; 上司;
后果将非常严重
there are gonna be serious consequences.
consequence [ˈkɒnsɪkwəns] n. 结果; 后果;
- 我说得够明白了吗?队长 - 是 长官
- Do I make myself clear, Captain? - Yes, sir.

Good.
我真的没事
I'm really fine.
只不过一点檫伤
Just a little scratch.
scratch [skrætʃ] v. 划破 n. 划痕,划伤; 
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉!
Sara.
- 爸爸 - 莎拉
- Dad. - Sara.
感谢上帝 你还好吗?
Thanks god. Are you all right? Are you OK?
你选择这份工作时我就说过
I told you, I told you when you took this job.
我就知道类似的事情会发生的
I knew something like this was going to happen.
不是吗 我就知道类似的事情会发生的
Didn't I? I knew something like this was gonna happen.
上帝 爸爸 为什么不说"很高兴看见你活着"?
God, Dad, how about, I'm happy to see you alive?
哦 甜心
Oh, sweetheart,
我只是想要让你知道你对你自己做了什么
I just want you to see what you're doing to yourself.
我意思是 没人强迫你在这里工作
I mean, there is nobody that is forcing you to be here.
force [fɔːs] n. 力量; v. 强迫
我知道
I know.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
好吧
All right.
收拾残局
Let's clean this mess up.
- 怎么样? - 你不会相信的 嫩鸡 我们成功了
- What's going on? - You won't believe it, fish, We did it.
我没看见过象这样的事情
We never see nothing like that.
那些小小的"胡克"洞刚好合适
Those little Hooker holes were right on.
好了 所有人出去 尤其是这个人
All right, let's get everyone out of here, especially him!
我把他带出去 我亲自照顾他
I'm getting him out of here. I'm going to take care of him myself.
take care of 照顾; 处理; 杀掉
- 你不准杀他 - 我不会再来这里
- You're not gonna kill him. - I'm not coming back.
结束了 我们不再需要这个人
It's over! We don't need him no more.
你不准杀他
You're not gonna kill him.
你这么笨 你要让他走出这个门
You so stupid you're gonna let him walk out that front door?
- 那不由你决定 - 他看见了
- That ain't for you to decide! - After all he's seen?! 
他看见了
After all he's seen. 
出去
Get out!
闭嘴 向左转向左转
Keep your mouth shut. Turn left.
出去
Get out!
如果我们有什么问题 我们知道哪里找你
If we have a problem, we know where to find you.
再见
Mau-mau.
忘掉他 忘掉他 行吗
Forget about it. Just forget about it, all right?
forget it 算了吧; 忘了吧

No!
团队的一人
One for the team.
这句话应该是一句英语习语的省略: take one for the team
take one for the team 为了团队或朋友承受不愉快的事或惩罚; 为了集体利益,牺牲个人利益
这句话意思应该是T-Bag为了团队做了其他人不愿意做但必须做的事, 承受了不愉快的事
好了 这是所有受伤的死亡的名单
OK, so this is a complete list of the injured and the dead.
complete [kəmˈpliːt] adj. 完全的,全部的; 完整的;
injure [ˈɪndʒə(r)] v. 使受伤; 
- 这是所有的名单 - 是的
- And it's the whole list? - Yeah.
非常感谢
Thank you, very much.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
嘿 雷恩
Hey, Ron.
医生
Dr Tancredi.
高兴看见你活着出来
Glad to see you made it out alive.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
呃 问题是
Question.
为什么你的部门让犯人去做清除有毒物质的工作
Why did your department assign inmates on PI to do a toxic mould removal project?
department [dɪˈpɑːtmənt] n. 部门
assign [əˈsaɪn] v. 分配; 指派; 
removal [rɪˈmuːvl] n. 移动; 去除;
project [ˈprɒdʒekt , prəˈdʒekt] n. 项目; 方案; 工程; 
清除有毒物质?
What toxic mould project?
在一个区域的通风口
In the uh...crawl space in A-Wing.
crawl space (屋顶、地板下面)供电线或水管等通过的槽隙
P.I 不会有人去那里
PI didn't go there.
我们也从不派犯人去那里
We'd never assign inmates to do that.
- 没事了 抱歉 - 没关系
- OK, sorry. - No problem.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年10月14日 00:30:15
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3406/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: