越狱-第一季第8集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论410字数 35149阅读模式
前情提要
Previously on Prison Break
我在找一个叫林肯·布伦斯的人
I'm looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows
杀了副总统哥哥的凶手
Man killed the vice president's brother.
为什么你要这么急着找布伦斯?
Why you want to see Burrows so bad, anyhow?
因为他是我哥哥
He's my brother
- 我正在想办法救你出去 - 这不可能
- I'm getting you out of here. - It's impossible.
除非监狱是你设计的
Not if you designed the place, it isn't.
你见过设计蓝图了?
You've seen the blueprints.
何止见过
Better than that
我把他们纹在了身上
I've got 'em on me
尼克·萨维恩
Nick Savrinn
从现在开始, 你们两个死定了
As of now, both of you are dead
as of now 从现在开始; 现在
我是贝利克
This is Bellick
我们这区已经被突破了
Our wing has been breached
玛丽莲 不要!
Marilyn, no!
在监狱里
The chair isn't the only way
行刑不一定非得通过电椅
to take a man's life in prison
- 你干什么? - 即使你父亲早就有麻烦了
- What are you doing? - Your father's already in trouble
我们谁也帮不了他
There's nothing we can do about it
快点! 我第一次做P. I.
Come on! My first assignments on PI were up here
就是来这里清理有毒物质
cleaning out toxic mould
toxic [ˈtɒksɪk] adj. 有毒的;
mould [məʊld] n. 模具; 霉; 霉菌
P. I. 到不了那里
PI didn't go there
我们也从不派犯人去那里
We'd never assign inmates to do that
assign [əˈsaɪn] v. 分配
泰勒·罗伯特
Tyler, Robert
这一定是你女儿喽
This here must be your daughter.
这事算成了 我们不再需要他了
It's over. We don't need him no more.
那你也不能杀了他
You're not gonna kill him
团队利益
One for the team
十七天后
17 days from now
我哥哥将坐上电椅
they strap my brother to an electric chair
strap [stræp] n. 带子 v. 用带子系(或捆、扎、扣)好
电压高达5万伏的电流将通过他身体
Send 50, 000 volts coursing through his body
volt [vəʊlt] n. 伏,伏特(电压单位)
只因为一个莫须有的罪名
for a crime he didn't commit
crime [kraɪm] n. 罪行; 
commit [kəˈmɪt] v. 做出(错或非法的事); 犯(罪或错等); 
我是来这里救他的
I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen
make sure 确保; 务必
我来狐狸河监狱 差不多3个星期了
I've been in Fox River nearly three weeks now
这期间 我已可以从我狱室后面出来
In that time, I've managed to get out the back of my cell
进入到横贯监狱的旧蒸汽管道
and into the old steam pipes that run beneath the prison
beneath [bɪˈniːθ] prep. 在(或往)…下面; 
这些管道就是出口
Those pipes are our way out
把这个地方
Think of this place
当作是美国地图
like it's a map of the US
我们的狱室在那 那是纽约市
Our cell over there, that's New York City
而医务室 我们的出口 那是加州
The infirmary, our exit, that's California
infirmary [ɪnˈfɜːməri] n. 医院; 医务室
exit [ˈeksɪt] n. 出口; 通道; 
California [ˌkæləˈfɔːniə] n. 加利福尼亚州(美国一个州)
我们脚下连贯这两地的...
The pipes beneath our feet that connect the two...
是66大道
Route 66
route [ruːt] n. 路线; 路途; 
66大道
Route 66
我们自由之车的车票
Our ticket out of here
我猜是晚上行动吧
I assume we're doing this at night?
assume [əˈsjuːm] v. 假定; 认为;

That's right
这里看守这么严实 嫩鸡 而你的老哥
We're locked up, fish, and your boy
被单独监禁
is in solitary
solitary [ˈsɒlətri] adj. 独自的; 单独的; n. 独居者; 隐士; 单独监禁(solitary confinement的简称)
我们这些鸟儿 怎样才可以飞出笼子
How we just gonna fly out of our cages
到你的狱室去呢?
and right into your cell
怎么去纽约市?
right into New York City?
不用到我狱室
You're not
我们到时会在半路会合的
You're gonna meet me halfway
halfway [ˌhɑːfˈweɪ] adv. 在…的中间; 在中途;
在圣路易?
In St Louis
66大道在那楼下底部穿过
Route 66 runs directly beneath that building.
directly [dəˈrektli] adv. 直接地; 恰好; 
在这些管道上面
It's the only building
只有这座楼
sitting on top of those tunnels
tunnel [ˈtʌnl] n. 地下通道;
我们只要趁做P. I. 的时候
All we gotta do is get in there, on PI
在那里弄一个出口
and dig ourselves an on-ramp
on-ramp [ˈɒn ræmp] n. (高速公路等的)驶进匝道,驶进坡道
很快 我们就到医务室
Shortly after, we hit the infirmary
shortly [ˈʃɔːtli] adv. 不久;
到时我们就会逃出监狱了
Then we'll be outside those walls
那边是什么地方?
What's in there?
是一个旧储物室
It's an old storage room
storage [ˈstɔːrɪdʒ] n. 贮存,贮藏(空间);
约翰可以利用他在这里的关系
Figure John here can pull all the strings he needs.
figure [ˈfɪɡə(r)] n. 数字; 身材 v. 认为
pull the strings 利用影响力或权势操纵局面
没那么容易 嫩鸡
It's not that easy, fish
那是禁区
That's a restricted area
restrict [rɪˈstrɪkt] v. 限制;
我得要有个借口 骗过狱警
I gotta be able to justify it to the bulls
be able to 可以; 有能力
justify [ˈdʒʌstɪfaɪ] v. 证明…正确(或正当、有理); 对…作出解释; 
bull [bʊl] n. 公牛; (俚语)警察
让他们派我们去那里干活
and how it's got to be some actual work to be done in there for me
actual [ˈæktʃuəl] adj. 真实的; 实际的; 
以便可以进去
to get in there
你明白吗?
You follow?
follow [ˈfɑːloʊ] v. 跟随; 理解,明白
那你尽快找到
Then you better figure it out
figure out 想出; 理解; 弄清; 解决
因为若我们进不了那房子
Cos if we don't get in that room
我们就出不去
we're not getting out of here.
好像有什么瞒着我?
I'm feeling kind of left out
be left out 被排除在外; 省去
纽约? 加州?
New York? California?
圣路易?
St Louis?
我们在谈什么呢?
What are we discussing?
棒球而已
We're talking baseball, actually
是吗?
Oh.
关于这个话题 我恰巧有点了解
Now that's a subject I just happen to know quite a bit about.
真可惜
What a shame
shame [ʃeɪm] n. 羞耻; 让人遗憾的事
what a shame 多可惜;真遗憾
我们说完了
The conversation's over
真的吗?
Really, now
你们就这样
That any way
对待一个队友的吗?
to treat a team-mate?
team-mate [tiːm meɪt] 队友;
不管你们愿意与否
I'm coming along on this endeavour
endeavour [ɪnˈdevə(r)] n. 努力,尝试
我是一定要和你们纠缠下去了
whether you like it or not
况且我还有
Cos I got
一副好嗓子
a hell of a singing voice otherwise
hell [hel] n. 地狱; 该死,见鬼 
otherwise [ˈʌðəwaɪz] adv. 否则; 不然;
a hell of a 非常好的; 让人印象深刻的; 非常困难的; 坏的; 消极的
我不会带上这个贱人的
I won't take that piece of crap along
crap [kræp] n. 废话; 蹩脚货; v. 拉屎
take along 带上
一定不会
I won't do it
我也不会
Me neither
我们不必带上他的
We won't have to
他很快就不会缠住我们了
He'll be out of the picture soon enough
out of the picture 不再牵涉其中; 不再相关的; 
州政府提供了2万5千美元保险金
The state provides $25, 000 insurance
insurance [ɪnˈʃʊərəns] n. 保险; 保费
加上从伊利诺斯州惩教署职员基金会的捐款
plus donations from the Illinois corrections officers foundation...
donation [dəʊˈneɪʃn] n. 捐赠
Illinois []  n. 伊利诺斯州(美国州名)
correction [kəˈrekʃn] n. 改正; 惩罚; 
officer [ˈɒfɪsə(r)] n. 军官; 警察的头衔
corrections officer 狱警;
监狱长 我现在不关心这个
That's the last thing on my mind right now, Warden
the last thing 最不想要的事; 最不关心的事;
你找到凶手了吗?
Do you know who killed him?
我们掌握了些线索
We have some leads
lead [liːd , led] v. 领导 n. 线索; 主角; 
但我可以向你保证
But I can promise you this
我们决不会让凶手逍遥法外的
We are not gonna rest until we find out what happened
他的照片不见了
His pictures are missing
这里有我们女儿的照片
He had a photo of our daughter in here
不用担心
Not to worry
我们会查清楚的
We'll find them
我求过他
I begged him
让他不要干这份工作
not to take this job
莎尔娜
Shauna
我很抱歉
I am so sorry
我陪你出去坐车
I'll walk you to your car
队长
Captain
我要和你谈一下
need to speak with you for a second
走廊见
I'll meet you in the hallway
hallway [ˈhɔːlweɪ] n. (大楼里的)走廊,过道;
我要抓到那个龟孙子凶手
I want the son of a bitch who did this
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇;
son of a bitch 狗娘养的; 王八蛋; 浑蛋
不管你用什么办法 你都要把他找出来
Now, you do whatever you need to do to find him
明白吗?
You understand?
这有5个箱子 过来帮一下忙好吗?
I've got five boxes. You want to give me a hand?
give sb a hand 帮某人一把
维罗妮卡?
Veronica
那电话是典型的恐吓手段
That phone call was textbook scare tactics.
textbook [ˈtekstbʊk] n. 教科书; adj. 规范的; 标准的;
tactic [ˈtæktɪk] n. 策略; 手段;
scare tactic 恐吓战术
他们就想吓一下你
That's what they want.
让我们望而生畏
They want to scare us from doing what they know we can do
- 那该怎么做? - 把他们曝光
- And what's that? - Expose them
expose [ɪkˈspəʊz] n. 揭露 v. 暴露; 揭露;
多诺万小姐 这家伙又来烦你了吗?
Is this guy bothering you again? Miss Donovan?
bother [ˈbɒðə(r)] v. 使(某人)烦恼(或担忧、不安); 打扰; 
不 卢卡斯 那个晚上是我的过错
No, Lukasz, the other night was my fault
fault [fɔːlt] n. 责任; 过错;
是个误会
It was a misunderstanding
misunderstand [ˌmɪsʌndəˈstænd] v. 误解; 误会
如果你有什么需要
OK. But if you need anything...
相信我
Trust me
要有事我第一个找你
you'll be the first person I call
让我来
Here, let me
这些箱子
Those boxes
装着七年来
contain seven years
contain [kənˈteɪn] v. 包含; 
上诉案件的档案
of criminal appellant work
criminal [ˈkrɪmɪnl] adj. 犯罪的; 刑事的; 
appellant [əˈpelənt] n. 上诉人
work [wɜːrk] n. 工作; 工作所需的材料(或档案等);
如果有先例
If there's a precedent in there somewhere
precedent [ˈpresɪdənt] n. 前例; 先例;
可以使得林肯的死刑缓期执行 我们一定可以找到的
that can help us suspend Lincoln's execution, we're gonna find it
suspend [səˈspend] v. 悬; 暂停; 暂缓;
execution [ˌeksɪˈkjuːʃn] n. 处决;
你可以放到门边 卢卡斯
You can just leave those by the door, Lucasz.
by the door 在门旁
我会搬进去的
I'll bring them in
好的
Oh, that's OK
我这里有你的钥匙
I've got your key right here
如果我不知情 还以为卢卡斯痴情于你呢
If I didn't know better, I'd say Lukasz was sweet on you.
be sweet on sb 和某人相爱
有趣
Very funny

Fire
什么?
What?
用火 我们把那地方烧为平地
Fire. We burn the place down
burn down 烧毁; 烧成平地
对我们有什么用?
How's that gonna help us?
几年前 礼拜堂发生大火
A few years ago, the chapel burnt down
chapel [ˈtʃæpl] n. 小教堂;
惩教署意识到
and the DOC realised
DOC 惩治局;劳教部门(Department of Corrections)的缩写
有一些有毒物质
they had some toxic issues
issue [ˈɪʃuː] n. 重要议题; 争论的问题; (有关某事的)问题,担忧; 一期; 期号 v. 宣布; 公布; 发出; (正式)发给,供给; (尤指通过正式文件)将…诉诸法律
像石棉 导火线
You know, asbestos, lead paint, you name it
asbestos [æsˈbestəs] n. 石棉
lead [liːd , led] v. 领导 n. 线索; 主角; 铅; 
lead paint 含铅油漆
you name it 应有尽有; 凡你能想得到的
他们找不到承包商来清理
They couldn't find a contractor
contractor [kənˈtræktə(r)] n. 承包人; 承包商; 承包公司
所以他们派狱犯来做
so they put the inmates on the job
每次我们都在那呆5-6小时
We spent, like, five, six hours in there at a time
但有一点比较好的是
But the good news is
基本上没有守卫来巡逻
no guards came around almost at all
你有办法带我们到那吗?
Can you get us in there?
我仔细考虑过了
I've been doing a little, uh... thinking
我要一张P. I. 的工作证
I'm gonna need a PI card, aren't I?
我是说
I mean
那边是起事的地方
that's where this whole thing is happening
对吗?
isn't it?
很快就给你
It's on its way
你在拖延时间 对吗?
You're slow-walking me, aren't you?
slow-walk 拖延;
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do such a thing?
你觉得贝利克会因狱警鲍勃那件事
You think Bellick's gonna pop me
pop在俚语里有"逮捕"的意思, 在这里可以是"逮捕; 控告"等意思
把我抓起来
for shanking that CO, Bob
shank n. 长柄; 杆; (动物或人的)胫,小腿; v. 捅; 刺
也许你们会悄悄跑去告诉他 对吗?
Maybe you'll take a little walk, tell him for yourself?
take a walk 散步; 走开
这样你们就可以摆脱我了
And I'll be out of here for good
for good 永远
我有你的一些秘密
Well, I got news for you
如果我因杀了鲍勃被抓起来
If I go down for killing Bob
go down 沉船; 坠毁; 被打败; 被送进监狱; 
我不会就此作罢的
believe me, I'm gonna take a little walk of my own
我会向他们禀明 你在你便池后面挖的洞
Tell 'em about that hole you got behind your toilet
这么说来...
So...
P. I. 的工作证怎样?
How about that PI card?
你还记得吗
I don't know if you remember
在5年级的那个夏天
but that summer before fifth grade
我和你住了两星期时
when I stayed with you a couple weeks
你认为我打烂了玻璃咖啡桌
and you thought I broke your glass coffee table?
你回家时 我否认了
And when you came home, I denied it
deny [dɪˈnaɪ] v. 否认;
但你告诉我
But you told me
对咖啡桌你可以不在乎
you could care less about the coffee table
但你不想我因此撒谎
you just didn't want me lying to you
你说我说出事实
And you said I'd feel a lot better
会觉得舒服点的
if I just told you the truth
而你保证不会生气
And you promised not to be angry
我记得
I remember
对 是我打烂的
Well, I broke it
我知道
I know
如果你心里
You know, if there's anything
有什么要说
that you want to get off your chest
chest [tʃest] n. 胸部; 
get sth off one's chest 告诉(某人)某事
你可以告诉我
you can tell me
我也保证不会生气
And I promise I won't get angry
你想知道是不是我杀了那人
You want to know if I killed that guy
当时我去那里 是想干点坏事
I, uh, went there planning to do something wrong
但我没杀那个人
But I didn't kill that guy
有人蓄意制造了我杀人的假象
Someone's working hard to make it look like I did
不管怎样 仍有机会不用执行死刑
Anyway, there's a chance the execution may not happen
anyway [ˈeniweɪ] adv. 反正; 无论如何
什么?
What?
维罗妮卡正在帮我
Veronica's working on my case
今天有个记者来找我
and I got a reporter coming today
她相信我是无辜的
who actually believes I'm innocent.
innocent [ˈɪnəsnt] adj. 无辜的; 
因此我还不用死
So I ain't dead yet
LJ 看着我
LJ. Look at me
你要有信念 孩子
You gotta have faith, kid
坚持你的信念
Just have a little faith
凯勒曼
Kellerman
怎样了?
Well?
搞定了
Taken care of
take care of 照顾; 处理; 杀掉
很好
Good
现在进行第二步计划
Now move on to the second thing
move on 离开; 开始做新的事; 取得进展
如果你见到我们在看的东西
If you could see what we're looking at...
相信我 布伦斯会收到信息的
believe me, Burrows is gonna get the message
这个你向我保证过了
Which is what you've assured me of before
assure [əˈʃʊə(r)] v. 使确信; 向…保证; 
assure sb of 向某人保证
而这信息
Yet that message
总是退回到发送者
keeps getting returned to sender
sender [ˈsendə(r)] n. 发送人; 邮寄人
现在着手第二步计划 然后向我报告
Now move on the second thing and report back
我们现在去
We're headed there now
你想得太多了
You're thinking too much
是啊 但没办法
Yeah. God forbid
forbid [fəˈbɪd] v. 禁止; 阻止
God forbid 希望某事不会发生; 希望不会有这种事
在找到那个杀手之前
He'll toss every cell in this block
toss [tɒs] v. 扔,抛,掷; 搜查
他会将整个监狱挖地三尺
until he finds the killer
killer [ˈkɪlə(r)] n. 杀人者;
他找到这里时
He tosses this one
他会轻易找到后面那个洞的
he'll find the hole back there in a heartbeat
heartbeat [ˈhɑːtbiːt] n. 心跳;
in a heartbeat 马上; 瞬间
我知道
I know
我们得举报他
We got to turn T-Bag in
turn in 把(某人/某物)交给当局; 
只有这样做才会停止搜查
That's the only way it'll stop
我们若举报他 他会泄漏我们的秘密
We turn him in, he'll talk
看来无论怎样都是死路一条 对吗?
So we're screwed either way, aren't we?
screw [skruː] n. 螺丝; v. 旋紧; 遇到严重的麻烦
either way 无论两种情况中的哪一种; 无论如何
哪个房间?
Which one?
就在那
Right there
圣路易
St Louis
你们来这干什么? !
What the hell are you doing here?
清理工作队 我们以为这是储物室
Cleanup detail. We thought this was storage
cleanup [ˈkliːnʌp] n. 洗涤;清除
detail [ˈdiːteɪl] n. 细节; 特遣队; 
这像是个储物室吗
This look like storage to you?
白痴 这是禁区
You idiot. It's a restricted area
idiot [ˈɪdiət] n. 蠢人; 笨蛋; 白痴
这是狱警休息室
It's the CO break room.
break room 休息室
退出去!
Now back it up
给我退出去!
Back it up, now!
对不起
Sorry, Officer
这种情况不会再发生了
It won't happen again
他妈的休息室
A freakin' break room?
freakin' freaking的口语形式 [ˈfriːkɪŋ] adv./adj. (加强语气,用以替代 fucking)该死的,他妈的;
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
房子翻新后他们一定换了房间
They must have changed it since the retrofit
retrofit [ˈretrəʊfɪt] v. 翻新; n. 花样翻新
狱警就守在那里
The bulls are camped out in there.
camp out 扎营; 长时间驻留
他们不会离开的
They'll never leave.
你有后备计划吗?
Got a backup plan?
backup [ˈbækʌp] n. 增援; 后援; (文件等的)备份
没有
There isn't one
在管道上面
It's the only room
只有这个房间
sitting on top of that pipe.
这是出去的唯一方法
It's the only way out,
我们还得折回那里
We gotta get back in there
没可能 嫩鸡
Impossible, fish
未必 过来看看
Maybe not. Check it out
check it 来看看
我不懂你说什么
I don't get it
他怎么可以进去?
How come they let him into the guard's room?
他是囚犯理事
He's a trustee,
trustee [trʌˈstiː] n. (财产的)受托人; (慈善事业或其他机构的)受托人
trustee在监狱里指的是受狱警信任的犯人
拥有很高的安全权限
ones with a high security clearance.
security [sɪˈkjʊərəti] n. 保护措施; 安全工作; 保卫部门; 保安部门; 担保; 保证
clearance [ˈklɪərəns] n. 清除; 排除; 清理; 净空; 间距; 间隙; (录用或准许接触机密等以前的)审查许可,审核批准
为什么是他?
Why him?
他们信得过他
He can be trusted.
怎么才可以成为囚犯理事?
How does one become a trustee?
只要三十年来没有不良记录
Just have a spotless record
spotless [ˈspɒtləs] adj. 极清洁的; 非常洁净的; 无瑕疵的; 没有污点的
没不良记录
for the last 30 years
基本把我们都排除了
Pretty much counts us out
count out 不包括; 排除在外; 对被击倒的拳击手数10秒以确定其被打败; 数出
看来得让他加入我们
Which means we've gotta get him on board
算了吧 他不领任何人的情的
Forget it. The guy's a boy scout
forget it 算了吧; 忘了吧
scout [skaʊt] n. 童子军; 
boy scout 童子军; 品行端正的人
韦斯特莫兰德 先生?
Mr Westmoreland
你好 迈克尔
Hey, Michael
找到你的猫了吗?
You found your cat yet?
还没
Still MIA
MIA [ˌem aɪ ˈeɪ] abbr. 在战斗中失踪(missing in action的缩写)
你可以另找一只
You could always get another
我并不想要其他的
I don't want another
而且本身这是有争议的问题
Besides, it's a moot point
moot [muːt] adj. (因不大可能发生而)无考虑意义的 v. 提出…供讨论 n. 大会; 辩论会;
moot point 有争议的问题; 尚未确定的事; 无关紧要的问题
她是在新规定之前进来的
She was grandfathered
她走了 也养不了其他动物了
Once she's gone, no more pets
上面几句在第一集就有相关的内容, 这只猫是监狱新规定之前进来的, 可以继续养, 但是之后的人就不允许再养了
如果你出狱了 这就不是个问题了
Wouldn't be an issue if you were on the outside
还在打那个主意啊?
Still tugging on that leash, eh?
tug [tʌɡ] v. 拉,拖,拽; 
leash [liːʃ] n. 皮带; 
tug the leash是指宠物主人牵着绳子想把宠物往某个方向拉, 在这里是指把Charles Westmoreland往越狱的方向带
是的
Yup
而这一次
And this is the part
我正式向你发出邀请
where I extend a formal invitation
extend [ɪkˈstend] v. 使伸长; 扩展;
formal [ˈfɔːml] adj. 正式的; 
invitation [ˌɪnvɪˈteɪʃn] n. 邀请;
你仍觉得我是大盗库珀么?
Cos you still think I'm DB Cooper?
我不是觉得 是知道
I don't think. I know
据我所知
The way I see it
由于你开车撞死人
you're in here doing 60 to life
doing 60在这里指的是"服刑60年"
life [laɪf] n. 生活; 无期徒刑,终身监禁; 
被判60年至终身监禁
for vehicular manslaughter
vehicular [vəˈhɪkjələ(r)] adj. 供车辆等使用的; 车辆的; 
manslaughter [ˈmænslɔːtə(r)] n. 过失杀人
原该判你20年
It would have been 20
但你的车是偷来的
but the car you were in was stolen
stolen [ˈstoʊlən] v. 窃取(steal的过去分词)
重罪谋杀规则把每一项罪叠加
Felony murder rule cubes every sentence
felony [ˈfeləni] n. 重罪; 重刑罪
cube [kjuːb] n. 立方体; 三次幂 v. 求…的立方; 把(食物)切成小方块
sentence [ˈsentəns] n. 句子; 判决; 判刑;
felony murder rule 重罪谋杀规则
所以你还在这里
And here you are
撞死那个女人是个意外
Hitting that woman was an accident
但那车?
But the car?
没人会无缘无故偷车的
No one accidentally steals a car
accidentally [ˌæksɪˈdɛntəli] adv. 偶然地
问题就出现在这
So the question is
为什么查尔斯 韦斯特莫兰德会
why would Charles Westmoreland be in Arizona boosting a car
Arizona [ˌæriˈzəunə] n. 亚利桑那州
boost [buːst] v. 使增长; 使兴旺; 偷窃
在他住处十个州外
ten states away from where he lived
离墨西哥边境10英里远的亚利桑拿州偷车呢?
and only ten miles from the Mexican border
Mexican [ˈmeksɪkən] adj. 墨西哥的 n. 墨西哥人
border [ˈbɔːdə(r)] n. 国界; 边界;
还有 为什么事情发生的两天前
And why, two days before that
有人从波特兰一汽车旅馆
would someone make a phone call
打电话给他妻子
to his wife from a motel in Portland
motel [məʊˈtel] n. 汽车旅馆(附有停车设施)
Portland [ˈpɔːtlənd] n. 波特兰
而这旅馆恰巧在飞机场附近呢?
a stone's throw away from the airport out of which
a stone's throw 很短的距离
而电话后不久
shortly after
305航班被一个叫库珀的人劫持
flight 305 was hijacked by one DB Cooper
hijack [ˈhaɪdʒæk] v. 劫持(交通工具,尤指飞机); 操纵(会议等,以推销自己的意图) n. 劫持; 敲诈; 威逼
飞机被劫后七小时
Seven hours after the hijacking
记录表明查尔斯 韦斯特莫兰德
records show Charles Westmoreland
因膝盖受伤在杨百翰市一家小诊所受过治疗
was treated for a busted knee at a free clinic in Brigham City
bust [bʌst] v. 摔碎; 突击搜查
clinic [ˈklɪnɪk] n. 诊所;
七小时内 要从波特兰 俄勒冈
Only way to get from Portland, Oregon to Brigham City
Oregon [ˈɒrɪgən] n. 俄勒冈州(美国州名), Portland是该州的一个市
到犹他州的杨百翰市
Utah in seven hours
Utah [ˈjuːtɑː] 犹他(美国西部之一州), Brigham是该州的一个市
除了开一辆打破世界记录的汽车
is in a car breaking every land speed record known to man,
Portland和Brigham相距1146 km
还有就是坐飞机
or flying
大家都知道库珀
It's public record DB Cooper
在起飞后一小时从那架727飞机跳出
jumped out of that 727 about an hour after take off
take off 起飞; 成功; 流行; 脱掉; 去除; 扣除; 离开; 出发; 幽默地模仿; 杀死; (经济)起飞; 制造(飞机)
jump off 跳下; 开始
在10000英尺的高空
Taking a dive at 10, 000 feet
take a dive 突然下降; 暴跌
拿着150万美金 跳了伞
with 1. 5 million in cash
而降落伞是仓促中装备的
and a hastily packed parachute
pack [pæk] v. (把…)打包; 收拾(行李)
hastily [ˈheɪstɪli] adv. 急速地;仓促地;
parachute [ˈpærəʃuːt] n. 降落伞
可能降落得很不理想
might make for a pretty rough landing
rough landing 硬着陆
不理想到摔坏了骨头
Rough enough to shatter some bones
shatter [ˈʃætə(r)] v. (使)破碎
可能就是左膝
Maybe even a left knee
落地时 库珀将安排车来接他
DB Cooper would've had a car waiting for him when he landed.
根据1971年DMV记录
According to DMV records, in 1971
accord [əˈkɔːd] n. 协议; 条约 v. 给予,赠予,授予(权力、地位、某种待遇); (与…)一致,符合,配合
DMV 机动车辆管理局(Department of Motor Vehicles的缩写)
查尔斯·韦斯特莫兰德很荣幸的 是一辆65年产雪佛莱的主人
Charles Westmoreland was the proud owner of a 65 Chevy Nova
owner [ˈəʊnə(r)] n. 物主; 所有权人; 主人
Chevy [ˈtʃɛvi] n. 雪佛兰
nova [ˈnəʊvə] n. 新星
Chevy Nova 一款雪佛兰汽车
而在阿利桑那州边界 发现一辆65年产的雪佛莱
As it happens, a 65 Chevy Nova
车牌已被刮花
with the registration number scraped off
registration [ˌredʒɪˈstreɪʃn] n. 登记; 注册; 挂号; 登记文档; 注册项目; (教师对上课学生的)点名
registration number 牌照号码
scrape [skreɪp] v. 刮掉; 削去; 
被抛弃在一旁
was found abandoned with a blown gasket
abandon [əˈbændən] v. 遗弃,抛弃
gasket [ˈɡæskɪt] n. 垫圈; 衬垫; 密封垫
要理解a blown gasket, 先要知道这个短语: blow a gasket, 意思是"(发动机的)垫圈泄漏". blown是blow的形容词形式, 因此a blown gasket指的就是"泄露了的发动机垫圈".
发动机垫圈泄露了
along the Arizona border
就在你用偷来的车 撞到那女人的地方
a mile or two away from where you accidentally hit that woman
一两里开外
with your stolen car
这故事有意思
Interesting story
这人更有意思
Interesting man
但有一点你解释不了
But you didn't answer one thing
是什么?
What's that?
可能我确实伤到了膝盖
Maybe I did hurt my knee
我确实偷了车
I did steal that car
我也确实意外的撞了那可怜的女人
and I did accidentally hit that poor lady
但是我11月24日
But how could I have hijacked a plane in Portland on November 24th
我因为醉酒闹事被判监禁30天
when I was in Folsom
又怎么能去波特兰劫持飞机呢?
finishing up a 30-day drunk and disorderly?
disorderly [dɪsˈɔːdəli] adj. 目无法纪的; 混乱的;
drunk and disorderly 酗酒滋事
我希望你不要把所有的越狱希望 都寄托在那笔钱上
I hope you weren't hanging this whole escape on that money
因为我不是拥有者
cos I'm not the one in possession of it
possession [pəˈzeʃn] n. 具有; 拥有; 
in possession of 拥有,占有
不过还是谢谢你的邀请
Thanks for the invite, though
维罗妮卡
Veronica
维罗妮卡 别这样
Veronica, come on
我们没事了
We're OK
这怎么算没事呢 尼克?
How is this OK, Nick?
有人要杀我们
Somebody just tried to kill us
- 我知道 我在现场 - 那就不要当作没事 好吗?
- I know. I was there. - Then act like it, OK?
我们眼睁睁的看着一个人 在我们面前被烧死
We just watched a man burn to death right in front of us
我的天
My God
卢卡斯 我的天啊
Lukasz... My God
没事了 没事了 没事了
It's OK. It's OK
我们居然抛下他不管
We just left him there
我们为他做什么都于事无补 他一开门就没了命
There was nothing we could do for him. He was dead as soon as he opened the door
我很想弄清楚这一切怎么回事 尼克
I am trying so hard to understand all this, Nick.
这些人到底是谁 他们想干什么
Who these people are, what they want,
我们怎么可以不报警就离开那里了呢?
how we just walked away from there without even calling the police.
walk away 离开; 脱身; 一走了之
我们这么做是因为我们惹的 这些人不杀了我们是不会罢手的
We did it because these people we're dealing with won't stop until we're dead
现在 如果他们认为我们死了 就像现在我们看上去好像是死了一样
Now, if they think we're dead like they do right now,
可能我们就有点喘息的空间 我们来想想下一步怎么做
maybe we get a little breathing room here, we figure out what our next move is.
breathing room 喘息时间
不 我们应该去报警
No, we should go to the police.
我一直以来也是像你那样想的
I've been telling myself the same thing.
但是 你知道吗 警察是斗不过他们的
But you know what? They're bigger than the police
如果我们去报警 我们这么做
Now, we go to the authorities and all we're gonna be doing
authority [ɔːˈθɒrəti]  n. 权威; 当局; 
就是告诉他们我们还活着
it's broadcast to them that we're still alive
这样 我们又成为他们暗杀的目标了
and then we got that target right on our backs again
target [ˈtɑːɡɪt] n. 目标;
我们不能永远躲下去
We can't hide forever
不 不 可能不必永远躲
No, no. Maybe not forever
不过我知道有个地方
But... I think I know a place we can
可以让我们躲一阵子
at least for a little while
我们只须自己混进去了
We just have to go in there ourselves then
我说了 除非那老人加入 否则是不可能的
Like I said, unless the old man's in it's not possible
而且即使可以进去 那里有守卫
And even if it were, the guards in there, there's no way in hell
no way in hell 绝不可能
不会看不见我们在他们眼皮底下纵火
they're just gonna sit back and watch us start a fire.
sit back 不插手; 袖手旁观
这点我已经想到解决办法
See, I already figured that part out
我一直在想的
I been thinking
怎么解决?
And?
还记得你在监狱长的办公室做的那事吗?
That thing you're doing in the Pope's office
使用橡胶粘合剂?
You using rubber cement?
cement [sɪˈment] n. 水泥; 胶合剂; 
然后?
Yeah
- 你能弄点出来吗? - 也许可以 为什么这么问?
- Can you get some out? - Maybe. Why?
守卫室有个咖啡壶 对吗?
Look, there's a coffee maker in the guards' room, right?
maker [ˈmeɪkə(r)] n. 生产者; 制造者; 制订者; 上帝
coffee maker 咖啡壶;煮咖啡器
我认识一位朋友
I got a hook-up
hook-up [ˈhʊk ʌp] n. 联系
在厨房里面干活
with one of my boys in the kitchen
如果我们能涂点橡胶粘合剂在咖啡壶底部
If we can get rubber cement in the bottom of that coffee pot
pot [pɒt] n. 锅; (盛食品的)罐,瓶,壶;
加热装置一打开...
when the burner goes on...
burner [ˈbɜːnə(r)] n. 煤气灶火圈; 炉子
go on 继续; 开始运转; 
这主意不错
It's a good idea
但没有韦斯特莫兰德
But without Westmoreland
我们进不去那房子的
we're never getting in that room
他不想成为出逃的一份子?
He doesn't want any part of this?
不想
No
那他想要什么?
Then what does he want?
他必有所求
He's gotta want something
每个人都有其所求
Everybody wants something
过来 小猫 过来
Come on, kitty. Come on.
kitty [ˈkɪti] n. 小猫
真乖
Yes, that's a good girl.
真想不到
I don't believe it
谢谢
Thank you
不客气
You're welcome
你在哪里找到她的?
Where'd you find her?
在礼拜堂旁边的院子里
In the yard, by the chapel
为什么我感觉像有什么企图
Why do I get the feeling there's a string attached to this?
attach [əˈtætʃ] v. 把…固定; 缠着
没什么企图 举手之劳
Not a string. Just a favour
我不是 库珀
I'm not DB Cooper
没关系
That's all right
因为我想要做的
Cos it's not gonna take DB Cooper
不必拜托到 库珀
to do what I need done
什么事?
What's that?
我只要你在指定时间
All I want you to do
拿指定的咖啡壶进守卫室
is take a certain coffee pot into the guard room at a certain time
然后打开加热装置
and turn the burner on
turn on 打开;
为什么要这么做?
Why?
如果那里失火的话
Let's just say it'd be in everyone's best interests
我想这对大家都最好不过了
if a fire were to start in there
猫儿 你觉得他像纵火犯吗?
Marilyn, did you think he was the arsonist type?
arsonist [ˈɑːsənɪst] n. 纵火犯; 放火犯
我不是
I'm not
我是清道夫
I'm the cleanup crew type
crew [kruː] n. 工作人员
能从各种渠道搞到工具的人
The type that gets access to all kinds of tools
access [ˈækses] n. 通道; 通路; 入径; (使用或见到的)机会,权利 v. 访问,存取(计算机文件); 到达; 进入; 使用
迈克尔 非常感谢你找回小猫
Michael, I'm grateful for this
真的
I really am
自从我进来这地方
but I've made it a point to keep my nose clean
keep one's nose clean 不惹是生非; 安分守己
我就打定主意不惹事生非
ever since I walked into this place
32年来没有过不良记录
32 years without a blemish
blemish [ˈblemɪʃ] n. 斑点; 疤痕; 瑕疵
我希望有条件成为 假释榜上面的人
If that parole board date ever comes, I want to be ready
parole [pəˈrəʊl] n. 假释;
board [bɔːrd] n. 板; 董事会,委员会
parole board 假释裁决委员会
我不能坏了这个大事
I can't jeopardise that
jeopardise ['dʒepədaiz] v. 使受危害;
对不起
Sorry
迈克尔
Michael
还是很谢谢你 真的
Thanks, though. Really
经历了那场骚乱
After what you went through in the riot
riot [ˈraɪət] n. 暴乱; 骚乱;
go through 穿过; 经历; 遭受;
我还以为你会请一天假
I thought you'd take a day off
day off 休假日; 休息日;
我没事
I'm fine
同时也
I, uh...
找不到人来代替我
I couldn't find anybody to cover for me, anyway
cover [ˈkʌvər] v. 遮盖; 代替,顶替;
希望你不会觉得你欠我什么
I hope you don't feel like you owe me anything
owe [əʊ] v. 欠(债);
我确实觉得
I do
我...
I'm, uh...
真的很感激你为我做的事
I really appreciate what you did for me
appreciate [əˈpriːʃieɪt] v. 欣赏; 赏识; 重视; 感激; 感谢; 欢迎; 理解; 意识到; 领会
不过呢?
But?
但是你告诉我
But you told me that
你跟P. I. 去过水管槽隙
you had been up in the crawl space for PI
crawl space (屋顶、地板下面)供电线或水管等通过的槽隙
而P. I. 是不会被派到那里的
and PI was never assigned to go there
针打完了 对吗?
We're done here, right?
迈克尔 不要这样
Michael, don't be like that
我只是想知道一些答案
I just... I just want some answers
谢谢你打的针 医生
Thanks for the shot, Doc
shot [ʃɒt] n. 射击; 注射; 
我叫苏·帕尔森 要闻报的
Sue Parsons, Headline Press
headline [ˈhedlaɪn] n. (报纸的)大字标题; 新闻摘要
press [pres] v. 按; (被)压; n. 记者; 报刊;
谢谢你的到来
Thanks for coming by
come by 经过; 得到
感谢你给我时间
I appreciate you taking the time
很感激你关注我的案子
I appreciate you looking at my case
你有什么要说的?
So what can you tell me?
据我所知 有很多人
From what I understand, you have numerous people
numerous [ˈnjuːmərəs] adj. 众多的; 许多的
正在为你奔走
working on your behalf as we speak
behalf [bɪˈhɑːf] n. 代表,利益
on one's behalf 为了某人; 为了某人的利益; 因为某人
as we speak 就在我们说话的时候; 现在

Yeah. Um, well...
维罗妮卡·多诺万 她是我的代表律师
Veronica Donovan, she's my attorney
attorney [əˈtɜːni] n. 律师
尼克·萨维恩
and Nick Savrinn
他在正义计划工作
he, uh, works at Project Justice
project [ˈprɒdʒekt , prəˈdʒekt] n. 生产(或研究等)项目; 方案; 工程; (大、中学学生的)专题研究; 计划 v. 规划; 计划; 拟订方案; 预测; 预计; 推想; 放映; 投射; 投影
justice [ˈdʒʌstɪs] n. 公平; 公正; 公道; 合理; 公平合理; 司法制度; 法律制裁; 审判
萨维恩 好的
Savrinn. OK
他们有什么进展吗?
Have they gotten very far?
gotten [ˈɡɒtn] v. 得到; 美国英语中get的过去分词
get far 取得进展
get very far 取得重大进展
还没有什么可以提交到法庭的 还没有
Nothing to go to court with. Not yet, anyway
你想过是时候放手了吗?
You ever think it's just time to let go?
let go 放手; 放弃
接受发生过的事实?
Accept what happened?
放手? 是的
Let go, yeah
接受发生过的事实? 从来没有
Accept what happened? Never
你会接受吗?
I mean, would you?
如果有人陷害了你 毁了你的人生呢?
If someone had set you up, destroyed your life?
set up 陷害;
我指的是从这件事给你亲友造成的伤害和痛苦角度
I guess I'm thinking in terms of the pain and anguish it's caused your friends and loved ones.
anguish [ˈæŋɡwɪʃ] n. 剧痛; 极度痛苦; 苦恼
in terms of 在……方面; 按照; 根据
关心我的人 他们都相信我
People who care about me, they believe me
我所在意的就只有这些
That's all that matters to me right now
这是我的全部
It's all I've got
你有个孩子叫小林肯 简称LJ?
You have a son. Lincoln Jr. LJ
对 为什么这么问?
Yeah. Why?
有线人告诉我 如果你承认有罪
I have a source that tells me if you accept what happened
source [sɔːs] n. 来源;
停止继续上诉
and stop fighting your execution
你的儿子就会安然无恙
your son will be left out of this
leave sb/sth out of sth 把某人或某物排除在某事之外; 
否则
If not
我想今早你和你儿子的再见 便是永远的再见
I hope you said goodbye to him when he left here this morning
你究竟是谁?
Who are you?
总得有个姓布伦斯的死
One Burrows is gonna die
哪一个死取决于你
Up to you which one
up to you 由你决定; 你说了算
你是谁? 你究竟是谁? !
Who are you? Who are you?
不能让她走!
Don't let her go!
她恐吓我的儿子! 不要!
She threatened my son
threaten [ˈθretn] v. 扬言要; 威胁; 恐吓; 预示凶兆; 有…危险; 危及; 对…构成威胁
她恐吓我的儿子! 不要!
Please, no! Not my son!
你是LJ 布伦斯?
LJ Burrows?

Yeah?
我是青少年法庭的官员哈尔
I'm Officer Hale with Juvenile Court
juvenile [ˈdʒuːvənaɪl] adj. 少年的; 未成年的;
我们要对住处做个小调查
We just need to do a quick survey of the residence,
survey [ˈsɜːveɪ , səˈveɪ] n. 调查;
residence [ˈrezɪdəns] n. 住所; 
确保这里的环境
make sure your environment here
符合你的缓刑条款
reflects the terms of your probation
reflect [rɪˈflekt] v. 反映; 反射; 显示
term [tɜːrm] n. 学期; 术语; 条款
probation [prəˈbeɪʃn] n. 缓刑;
reflects the terms of your probation应该是"符合你的缓刑条款"的意思
你父母在吗?
Your parents home?
不 不过他们随时会回来
No, but they'll be home any minute
好吧 开始
Well then. Better get started
LJ和他爸爸...
LJ and his dad
你还没说今早事情怎样了?
you never said how it went this morning.
应该还好
Sounded fine
当然 每个十五岁的孩子都只对他母亲说
Of course, everything a 15yearold boy
还好
tells his mother is fine
我没冒犯的意思
Look, no offense,
offense [əˈfens] n. 冒犯;
我可以看看你的证件吗?
but can I see some kind of identification?
identification [aɪˌdentɪfɪˈkeɪʃn] n. 鉴定; 身份证明
当然可以
Sure
LJ 我们回来了
LJ, we're home
LJ 你在吗?
LJ, you here?
我的天
Oh, my God
放下电话 女士
Drop the phone, lady
我的警告只有一次
This is the only warning I'm giving you
warn [wɔːn] v. 警告;
放下电话
Drop it
快跑!
Run!
快点接 快点接
Pick up. Pick up, please
pick up 接(电话); 
拜托应答 快点
Please answer, come on
LJ...LJ?
我们不是来伤害你的
We're not here to hurt you
911... 发送
911, send
你说你按4个键快
You really think you're gonna get to four buttons
还是我按一个快呢?
before I get to one?

Come on
LJ 快跑
LJ, get out of here!
妈妈? 妈妈?
Mom?
你要到哪里去 LJ?
Where you going, LJ?
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
合作 仅此而已
Cooperation. That's all
cooperation [kəʊˌɒpəˈreɪʃn] n. 合作;
你想要合作?
You want cooperation?
我记得你的样子 你这狗娘养的!
I know what you look like, you son of a bitch
我要去报警
I'm going to the police
报警?
Going to the police?
我想这不是个好主意 LJ
I don't think that's such a good idea, LJ.
我是说 手枪上有了你的指纹
I mean, with your prints on the murder weapon and all.
weapon [ˈwepən] n. 武器;
我没碰过凶器
I didn't touch the murder weapon
当然你没有
Of course you didn't.
这个你知我知
I know that, and you know that
令弹道专家相信你的话
I just don't think you'll have much luck
恐怕没那么容易
convincing Ballistics of that
convince [kənˈvɪns] v. 使确信; 使相信; 使信服; 说服,劝说(某人做某事)
ballistics [bəˈlɪstɪks] n. 弹道学; 发射学
你们这些人到底是谁?
Who the hell are you people?
只是关心你的邻居
Just concerned neighbours
concerned [kənˈsɜːrnd] adj. 担心的; 关切的;
听到瑞克斯家有点吵 便过来看看
Heard a bit of a ruckus at the Rixs' house
Heard [hɜːd] ,【人名】【英格兰人姓氏】赫德职业名称,来源于中世纪英语,含义是“牧人”(herdsman)
ruckus [ˈrʌkəs] n. 喧闹; 骚动; 争吵
心想 糟了
Gosh, you know,
gosh [ɡɒʃ] int. (惊奇或惊讶时说)天哪,啊呀
我们就像真的看到事情的经过
I guess we really should have seen it coming
想想你的不良表现
I mean, all the signs were there—
sign [saɪn] n. 迹象; 征兆; 预兆; 招牌; 标牌; 指示牌; 标志; 示意的动作(或声音); 手势 v.  签(名); 署(名); 签字; 签署; 和…签约(或应聘); 示意; 打手势
吸毒 学校表现差
drug use, decline in academic performance.
drug [drʌɡ] n. 毒品; 药; 药物 v. 使服麻醉药; 用药麻醉; 使服兴奋剂; 在(食物或饮料中)投放麻醉药,下麻醉药
decline [dɪˈklaɪn] n. (数量、价值、质量等的)减少,下降,衰落,衰退 v. 减少; 下降; 衰弱; 衰退; 谢绝; 婉言拒绝; (根据名词、形容词或代词在句中的作用)变格,使发生词形变化
academic [ˌækəˈdemɪk] adj. 学业的,教学的,学术的(尤指与学校教育有关); 学术的(与实践性、技术性相对); 学习良好的 n. 高等院校教师; 高校科研人员
真没想到
But we didn't think he would ever
他会这么做
do something like this.
没人会信的
No one's gonna believe that
他们会信的
Yes, they will
他们抓到你时 他们会抓到你的... LJ
And when they catch you and they will catch you, LJ—
他们会把你 当作成年人来拷问的
they're going to try you as an adult.
adult [ˈædʌlt] n. (法律上指能为自己的行为负责的)成年人; 成年动物 adj. 成年的; 发育成熟的; (智力、思想、行为)成熟的,成人的; 仅限成人的(因有色情或暴力内容)
你知道那意味着什么吗?
You know what that means?
我们可以帮你 LJ
We can help you, LJ
我们是你的唯一希望
We're the only hope you got
不 不是的
No, you're not
是她自找的
She made that choice, not you
我们去找那孩子
Let's find the kid
你找回你的玛丽莲了?
You got Marilyn back
当然
Sure did
sure did 当然; 肯定
很好
That's good
你戒烟多久了?
How long ago you quit smoking?
9年多一点
Uh, a little over nine years now
你不介意的 对吗?
You don't mind, do you?
我对你有种亲切感 查尔斯
I feel a kinship with you, Charles
kinship [ˈkɪnʃɪp] n. 亲属关系; 亲切感
比跟其他囚犯好
More than any other con here
con [kɒn] n. 诡计; 骗局; 欺骗; 罪犯 v. (尤指为钱财或使人为自己做某事而)欺骗,哄骗,诈骗
我们也一起经历了许多 对吗?
And we've seen a lot. Haven't we?

Sure have
如果我说错了 你纠正我
Then correct me if I'm wrong
我一向待你不薄
I've always treated you fair
fair [feə(r)] adj. 合理的; 恰当的; 公正的;
我一直很感激这点
I've always appreciated that fact
自鲍勃他18岁起 我就认识他了
I'd known Bob since he was 18 years old
这工作是我找给他的
I got him this job
你可以想像我有多么愧疚
You can imagine how responsible I feel
responsible [rɪˈspɒnsəbl] adj. 有责任; 
我帮不了你 长官
I can't help you with that, boss
我觉得你可以
I think you can
听说他是在你狱室前死的
Word is he died in front of your cell
word is (that) 据说; 听说
事情发生时 你在场
And you were right here when it happened
我们在这打滚这么多年
We've both been around long
都知道 一个囚犯若告密
enough to know that when a con starts that snitching business
snitch [snɪtʃ] n. 告密者; 告发者; vi. 告发; 告密;
business [ˈbɪznəs] n. 商业; 生意; 事情;
他是自寻死路
he's not long for this world
be not long for this world 不久于人世;
不要让我难做 长官
Don't put me in that position, boss
position [pəˈzɪʃn] n. 位置;
我离开狱室前 你若不告诉我谁杀了鲍勃
If you don't tell me who killed Bob before I leave this cell
我们的交情就到此为止
our friendship goes with it
这猫不错
That's a nice cat
韦斯特莫兰德知道
Westmoreland knows
而他嘴巴不太严
And his jaw ain't that strong
jaw [dʒɔː] n. 颌; 下巴; 下颌; 口部; 嘴 v. 唠唠叨叨; 喋喋不休
这是什么呢?
What's this?
没什么
Nothing
你是个跟踪狂
You stalker
stalker [ˈstɔːkə(r)] n. 跟踪者;
You stalker直译为: 你个跟踪狂. 类似的表达还有很多, 好比: You idiot(你个笨蛋)
我才不是
I am not a stalker
我只是...
I just...
想不明白
I don't get it
get [ɡet] v. 得到; 明白
不明白什么?
What is there to get?
他上面的资料不符 对吗?
He doesn't fit the profile. Right?
profile [ˈprəʊfaɪl] n. 侧面轮廓; 简介;
这人获得硕士学位
The man's got a graduate degree
[ˈɡrædʒuət , ˈɡrædʒueɪt] v. 毕业 n. 毕业生; 
degree [dɪˈɡriː] n. 学位; 
graduate degree 通常指"研究生学位", 包括硕士学位和博士学位. 在剧中指的是"硕士学位", 上面Sara看Michael简历, 上面写了"MASTERS of SCIENCE"(理学硕士)
他住在我家附近
He lives in my neighbourhood
像他那样的人 会在特维尔大街出现
Guys that like hang out in Streeterville
hang out 放松; 常去某处;
Streeterville是芝加哥最富裕的地段之一
喝纯正威士忌
They drink single malt scotch.
malt [mɔːlt] n. 麦芽
scotch [skɑːtʃ] n. 刻痕; 苏格兰威士忌; 
single malt scotch 单一麦芽威士忌(一种高档酒)
花200美元买棒球队季票
they, they pay $200 for Cubs tickets
Cubs在这里指的是Chicago Cubs baseball team, 一个棒球队的名字. 棒球赛门票通常价格在20美元, 200美元一般是从"黄牛"手上买的
他们没必要抢银行的
They don't rob banks
也许他买不起季度票
Maybe he couldn't afford season tickets
也许那就是他抢银行的原因
Maybe that's why he robbed the bank
谢谢 不过我是说真的
Thank you. I'm actually being serious
我可以问你些东西吗?
Can I ask you something?
可以
Yeah
为什么你这么关心这个?
Why do you care so much?
因为他对我说谎了
Cos he lied to me
男人都在说谎
They all lie to you
也许这儿真正谈上心的只有他
Maybe because he's the one guy in here I can actually get to
只有他
The one guy I can...
我能不同对待
make a difference with
回家吧 孩子
Go home, girl
你再这么劳累过度
You keep burning it at both ends like this
这句话跟一句英语谚语有关: burn the candle at both ends
burn the candle at both ends 起早摸黑地干; 过度耗费精力;
会把自己折磨到疯的
you're gonna drive yourself crazy
晚安
Good night
很遗憾 布伦斯
I'm sorry, Burrows
救护人员赶到时
Both of them were dead
他们两人都死了
by the time the paramedics got there
paramedic [ˌpærəˈmedɪk] n. 护理人员; 医务辅助人员
我的儿子呢?
What about my son?
他失踪了
He's missing
警察正视他为逃犯
Police are treating him as a fugitive
fugitive [ˈfjuːdʒətɪv] n. 逃亡者;
逃犯?
Fugitive?
凶器上有他指纹
They found his prints on the murder weapon
不可能
That's impossible
我... 我要打电话给他
I... I, uh... I need to call him
不 我做不到
No, I can't do that
你什么意思? 你做不到?
What do you mean? You can't do that?
- 他就要没命了 - 布伦斯
- His life's in danger! Look, - Burrows.
警察和我说明了
The police instructed me that
案件正在调查中
this is an ongoing investigation
ongoing [ˈɒnɡəʊɪŋ] adj. 仍在进行的;
investigation [ɪnˌvestɪˈɡeɪʃn] n. 调查
你和你儿子这样的联系
And as such, any contact you make with your son
as such 在这种情况下; 本身
contact [ˈkɒntækt] n. 联系
可能会帮助和教唆他潜逃
could potentially aid and abet him as a fugitive
potentially [pə'tenʃəli] adv. 潜在地
aid [eɪd] n. 帮助
abet [əˈbet] v. 教唆;
对不起
I'm sorry
狱长 拜托了
Warden, please!
走吧
Let's go
真让人难受
That's messed up, man
mess [mes] n. 肮脏; 杂乱; 
mess up 使混乱; 使难受
他知道了吗?
Jeez. Does he even know?
我想还没
I don't think so
喂 他来了
Oh, man. There he is.
有事么? T
What's up, T?
what's up 怎么了? 最近怎样?
我们是好兄弟 对吗?
We're family, right?
当然
Hell, yeah. We are
hell在这里是加强语气的作用
我现在有麻烦 我需要你帮忙
Well, I'm in a quandary and I need your help
quandary [ˈkwɒndəri] n. 困惑; 困窘
说说
Name it
name it 你说吧
贝利克在这里的搜索越来越紧了
Bellick's squeezing tighter and tighter around here
squeeze [skwiːz] v. 挤压;塞
tight [taɪt] adj. 紧的; 
你说得对
You're right . Eventually
eventually [ɪˈventʃuəli] adv. 最后; 终于
总会有人告密的
somebody's mouth is gonna start moving
而现在
Thing is
洛奇 如果我因这个被抓
Trokey, if I get popped for this
加上我的前科
what with my priors
prior [ˈpraɪə(r)] adj. 先前的 n. 前科;
还有我的暴力倾向行为背景
and predisposition to violent behaviour...
predisposition [ˌpriːdɪspəˈzɪʃn] n. 倾向; 
violent [ˈvaɪələnt] adj. 暴力的;
behaviour [bɪˈheɪvjə(r)] n. 行为; 举止;
我一辈子都要关禁闭了
I'll spend the rest of my life in the SHU
但如果你自首认了
But if you come forward
forward [ˈfɔːwəd] adv. 向前; 
come forward 向前迈; 主动提供帮助或信息
以你只有毒品罪的前科
with only a drug conviction
conviction [kənˈvɪkʃn] n. 判罪; 定罪
再深深地悔过...
and a whole lotta remorse...
lotta [ˈlɒtə] 许多(=lot of或lots of)
a whole lot of 很多; 很深
remorse [rɪˈmɔːs] n. 懊悔; 
我做不到 帝博格
I can't do that, T.
- 我还没说完 - 不用说了
- I ain't finished. - No need.
我又没杀人 凭什么替你顶罪
I ain't going down for murdering no hack
go down 沉船; 被送进监狱
hack [hæk] v. 砍; 非法侵入(他人计算机系统) n. 杂务人员; 
你能理解的 对吗?
I mean, you understand that, don't you?
你不会生我气吧?
You ain't mad, are you?
是的 洛奇 我不会生你气的
No, Trokey. I'm not mad
我要出去 我要去找他
I need out. I gotta find him
我们会出去的
You will
一起出去 很快
Both of us. Soon
他们在害我的家人 迈克尔
They're coming after my family, Michael.
你要相信我
You gotta trust me
很快就可以出去
We're gonna get this...
很快可以出去?
We're gonna get this done
怎么出去?
How?
告诉我 迈克尔 告诉我
Tell me, Michael. Tell me
你出不去的 对吗?
You can't, can you?
我现在就要出去
I gotta get outta here now
outta [ˈaʊtə]  表示out of在非正式口语中的发音
LJ有危险
LJ's in trouble
斯科菲尔德
Scofield
怎么了?
How about it?
相信我
Just stick with me
stick with 继续做, 相信或使用
布鲁斯 你好!
Yo, Bruce. Hey
如果你从那出去
If you go out there
他们会枪杀你的
they will gun you down
gun [ɡʌn] n. 枪; v. 向…开枪
gun down 枪杀
我管不了那么多了
I don't care any more
你最好想想你在做些什么
Well, you better start thinking what are you doing?
因为你若死了 就帮不到LJ了
Cos you can't help LJ if you're dead
二号楼发生什么事了?
What the hell's going on in here?
what is going on 发生什么事了; 怎么一回事. "the hell"作为插入语, 加强语气
有麻烦是吗?
Huh? We got a problem?
不是
No
那站起来
Well, then get on your feet
走!
Let's go!
我操...
Son of a...
那边究竟发生什么事了?
What the hell's going on at building two?
进来
Come in
警卫休息室失火
Fire in the CO break room
谢谢
Thanks
我这么做不是为了你
I didn't do it for you
找到火源
We found the source
有人抽这个吗?
Someone in here smoke these?
"幸运牌" ?
Bilsons?
贝利克
Bellick
贝利克上尉 有人要见你
Captain Bellick? I've got someone to see you
你他妈的想干嘛?
What the hell do you want?
我知道谁杀了鲍勃 长官
I know who killed Bob, sir
噢...
Uh-oh
我不知怎么会在那的
I don't know how that got there
不是我的 我们走
It's a mock
mock [mɒk] v. 嘲笑 n. 嘲笑; 仿制品,伪造物,假冒物; 
不是我的
It's a mock!
你陷害我!
You set me up
你杀狱警已经够坏了
Bad enough that you killed a guard
不要想着
Don't try to lay it off
lay off 传球;
让别人背这个黑锅
on somebody else now.
你陷害我
You set me up!
他陷害我的
He set me up...
你父亲在这里住的?
Wow. Your father lived here?
对 他想住在
Yeah He wanted some place
地图上找不到的地方
that was completely off the grid
completely [kəmˈpliːtli] adv. 彻底地; 完全地; 完整地
grid [ɡrɪd] n. 网格; 电网; 联网
off the grid 不使用或不依赖公用设施的,尤其是电力供应
一个连政府都不知道的地方
a place the government didn't know existed
偷接过来的电线
Tapped into the power lines
tap [tæp] v. 轻敲; 利用 n. 水龙头; 
tap into 利用; 连接到; 
power [ˈpaʊə(r)] n. 权力; 电力
用井供水
A well supplies the place with water
他人生的最后几年 都没有离开过这里
Last few years of his life he barely left the property
barely [ˈbeəli] adv. 仅仅; 几乎不; 
property [ˈprɒpəti] n. 财产; 不动产; 房屋及院落;
真的很...
It's...

Yeah
这么多年来 劳精费神的 对付警察和检察官还有法官
You spend so many years fighting cops, prosecutors, judges
cop [kɒp] n. 警察
prosecutor [ˈprɒsɪkjuːtə(r)] n. 公诉人; 检察官; 
这些人因一些你没有做过的事
trying to take your freedom
要夺走你的自由
for something you didn't do,
而你倾尽所有来打官司
you use every cent you had in attorney's fees
最后一个子儿都没有剩
you wind up losing anyway...
wind [wɪnd , waɪnd] n. 风; v. 卷绕; 给(钟表等)上发条; 
wind up 最终落得
这里wind发音为[waɪnd]
他人生中的15年
15 years of his life
他儿子大部分的童年时光
Almost all of his son's childhood
childhood [ˈtʃaɪldhʊd] n. 童年; 幼年; 孩童时期
我想我能原谅他要躲起来
I guess I can forgive him for wanting to hide away
forgive [fəˈɡɪv] v. 原谅;
hide away 躲藏
一个人孤独生活
Be left alone
我们住在这里将会很安全
We'll be safe here
直到我们想出下一步怎么做
until we figure out our next move
等一等 等等
Hey, hold up here a minute. Hold up, here
hold up 等一下; 站住;
我有点搞不懂了
Seems to be a bit of confusion
confusion [kənˈfjuːʒn] n. 不确定; 困惑; 混淆; 混同; 困窘; 尴尬; 局促不安
我应该是这队伍的一员
I'm supposed to be on this detail
我不这么认为
I don't think so
约翰
Oh, John
你没开玩笑吧?
You can't be serious
you can't be serious 你不是认真的吧
我们一起开创
Not after our long, illustrious history
illustrious [ɪˈlʌstriəs] adj. 著名的; 杰出的; 卓越的
这么辉煌的历史
we shared together
那些在纽约市晚上
All those nights in New York City
在加州
In California
在圣...
In St
路易
Louis
这些时光
They were good times
真是美好 对吗 约翰?
weren't they, John?
我们来告诉狱警这些有多美妙
Tell the badge here about 'em
如果你不想去的话
Cos if you don't want to...
我可以去
I certainly could
给我把房子里面的东西都清理掉
I want this place gutted
gut [ɡʌt] n. 内脏; v. 移除或损毁(建筑物或房屋的)内部; 取出…的内脏
石膏板要撕掉
The drywall's gotta be torn out
drywall 石膏板
tear out 撕开; 撕下
墙架柱要移除
the studs gotta be removed
stud [stʌd] n. 钉状首饰; 墙骨; 螺柱; 双头螺栓
remove [rɪˈmuːv] v. 移开; 去除;
这里的stud指的是wall stud(墙架柱), 如下图所示:
越狱-第一季第8集台词字幕剧本
wall stud
这里有有毒物质
Boss, we've got some toxic issues here
首先石棉就是
Asbestos to start with
start with 一开始; 首先; 第一
那你之后再跟工会说吧
Take it up with the union
take up 继续说
union [ˈjuːniən] n. 协会; 
我要说的是 这房间是你们要优先执行的任务
All I'm saying is this room's your only priority now
priority [praɪˈɒrəti] n. 优先事项; 最重要的事; 首要事情; 优先; 优先权; 重点; (车辆的)优先通行权
最好给我搞得像新的一样
It better be brand spanking new when you're done
brand [brænd] n. 品牌;
spanking [ˈspæŋkɪŋ] adj. 非常; n. 打(屁股)
brand spanking new 全新的
如果有人敢耍小聪明
If anybody's thinking about getting cute
get cute 耍花样; 耍小聪明
偷偷带这些工具出去
trying to trunk one of these tools out of here
trunk [trʌŋk] n. 树干; 象鼻; 大箱子; 
trunk在这里是监狱俚语, 意思是偷偷将违禁品藏在背后
贝迪已经记住了
Brady's got the outline
outline [ˈaʊtlaɪn] n. 概述; 梗概; 轮廓线; 略图
每一件工具的样子
of every piece of hardware in here
hardware [ˈhɑːdweə(r)] n. 硬件; 工具,设备
每天工作结束后
And at the end of every day
每一件工具最好都跟原来一样
every single piece better match up
match up 相同; 兼容; 匹配;
否则你们等着关禁闭吧
or you're all going to the hole
go to the hole是监狱俚语, 表示"单独关押; 关禁闭"
开工
Let's go
这里下面4英尺
This goes down four feet
连接到主管道
Connects to the main line below
我们要做的是把这口子敲大点
All we've gotta do is widen it
widen [ˈwaɪdn] v. 加宽; 拓宽;
那么我们就有入口了
and we've got ourselves
到66大道的入口
an on-ramp to Route 66.
他们会听到的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. They're gonna hear this, man
whoa [wəʊ] int. (吆喝马等停下或不动的口令)吁
不会的
They won't
别这样 宝贝 我们是一伙的了
Come on, pretty. We're a team now
最好马上行动 对吧
Best get crackin', eh?
crackin'是cracking的口语形式
get cracking 马上行动
闭嘴 杂毛
You. Shut up
你说你按四下快
You really think you're gonna get to four buttons
还是我按一下快?
before I get to one?
我没戴眼镜
I don't have my glasses
不如你读这个给我听听?
How about you read this for me?
告诉我最新的进展
Tell me the news, the latest developments
development [dɪˈveləpmənt] n. 发展; 进展
很明显 昨天在芝加哥金海岸公寓
Evidently there was an explosion
evidently [ˈevɪdəntli] adv. 明显地; 显然地; 据说
explosion [ɪkˈspləʊʒn] n. 爆炸
发生了一起爆炸事故
in a Gold Coast apartment in Chicago yesterday
coast [kəʊst] n. 海岸
apartment [əˈpɑːtmənt] n. 公寓套房;
Chicago [ʃɪˈkɑːgəʊ] n. 芝加哥
煤气管
Gas line
里面的人全死了
Everyone inside was killed
可惜 还有吗?
Shame. Anything else?
橡树公园那个男孩怎样了?
How about that kid up in Oak Park
oak [əʊk] n. 栎树; 橡树;
那个据说杀了双亲的男孩?
the one they say killed his parents 
-他被抓了 -真的吗?
- Oh, they got him. - They did?
get [ɡet] v. 得到; 抓住
现在被拘留起来了
He's in custody
custody [ˈkʌstədi] n. 监护; 拘留

Good
我想如果不抓他起来 还有更多人受牵连
I imagine heads would have rolled if he hadn't been caught
roll [rəʊl] n. 卷; 小面包条; v. (使)翻滚,滚动;
heads will roll 某些人会被严厉惩罚或失去工作
更多人受害
Lives would have been lost
能把报纸还给我么?
How about you hand that back to me?
既然这是昨天的新闻
Now that it's yesterday's news
我们可以放下了 对吗?
we can put it behind us, can't we?
put sth behind 放下; 不再考虑;
翻开我们一生中崭新的一章
Move on to the next chapter of our lives
chapter [ˈtʃæptə(r)] n. (书的)章,篇; 时期
你们这么做 不仅仅是为我
You're not just doing this for me
- 也不是为了我哥哥 什么事
- you know. Or my brother. - Yes?
他们在外面等你 副总统女士
They're ready for you, Madam Vice President
你们是为国效劳
You're doing it for your country
副总统女士 副总统女士!
Madam Vice President...
这边 副总统女士!
Madam Vice President, a question...

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年10月25日 21:43:46
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3413/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: