越狱-第一季第10集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论424字数 35364阅读模式
前情提要
Previously on Prison Break
这是唯一一座在那些 管道上的建筑
It's the only building sitting on top of those tunnels.
tunnel [ˈtʌnl] n. 地下通道;
我们所要做的 就是进去
All we gotta do is get in there, on PI,
然后挖一个通道
and dig ourselves an on-ramp.
on-ramp [ˈɒn ræmp] n. (高速公路等的)驶进匝道,驶进坡道
我一定会找出 你在那里干了什么
I'm gonna find out, you know, what it is you're doing up there.
find out 发现; 查明; 找出
如果要讨论谁有杀特伦斯的动机 我们需要一天的时间
If we talked about who had motive to kill Terrence, we'd be here all day.
motive [ˈməʊtɪv] n. 动机;
- 这和公司有什么关系 - 算算看
- Anything to do with EcoField? - Do the math.
(have) anything to do with 与...有关系
do the math 你自己算算
一个公司的CEO因为诈骗而辞职 投资者开始损失
CEO of a corporation gets indicted for fraud, investors start losing money.
CEO 首席执行官
corporation [ˌkɔːpəˈreɪʃn] n. 公司;
indict [ɪnˈdaɪt] v. 控告; 起诉
fraud [frɔːd] n. 欺诈罪;
investor [ɪnˈvestə(r)] n. 投资者; 
很多的钱
Lots of money.
你叫尼克·萨维恩 为终极正义做事
You call Nick Savrinn. Works for Project Justice.
project [ˈprɒdʒekt , prəˈdʒekt] n. 项目; 方案; 计划 
justice [ˈdʒʌstɪs] n. 公平; 公正;
他们在那?
They're here.
谁在那?
Who's here?
LJ? LJ?
LJ? LJ?
你要过来接我
You gotta come get me.
我们不能 我们不在芝加哥 你过来找我们
We can't, OK? We're not in Chicago. You have to come to us.
Chicago [ʃɪˈkɑːgəʊ] n. 芝加哥桥牌; 芝加哥(在美国中西部;为美国第二大城)
- 月初到了 约翰 - 是的 怎么了
- First of the month's coming up, John. - Yeah. So?
come up 走近; 接近;
看看我银行的帐户 看起来好象不足啊
I checked my balance on line. It's looking seriously deficient.
balance [ˈbæləns] n. 均衡; 余额
seriously [ˈsɪəriəsli] adv. 严重地; 非常; 
deficient [dɪˈfɪʃnt] adj. 缺乏的; 不足的;
明显的 菲波纳奇又出现了
Apparently Fibonacci's coming up for air again.
apparently [əˈpærəntli] adv. 看来; 显然
come up for air 游上来吸取空气; 为了持续做某事而休息一会儿
如果他在听证会上做证
If he testifies at that hearing
hearing [ˈhɪrɪŋ] n. 听力; 听证会;
testify [ˈtestɪfaɪ] v. (尤指出庭)作证;
很多人都要遭殃 包括我
a lot of people are going down, including me.
go down 沉船; 坠毁; 被打败;
听着 这个 呃
Listen. There, uh. . .
这里要权力变换
there's been a restructuring.
restructure [ˌriːˈstrʌktʃə(r)] v. 调整结构; 改组; 重建
这是菲利决定的
This comes from Philly himself.
所以我现在是这里的管理了
So I'm the man in here now.
你他妈的在干什么
What the hell are you doin'? Aargh!
哦 我们有麻烦了
Uh-oh. We got a problem.
贝利克
Bellick?
这里发生什么了 那是做PI的人
What's going on? That's PI.
go on 继续; 进行;
what is going on 发生什么事了; 怎么一回事;
我负责的
I run it.
不在是了 你不再管了
Not any more, you don't.
贝利克
Bellick.
- 嘿 老大 - 小声点 犯人
- Hey, boss. - Check that volume, inmate.
volume [ˈvɒljuːm] n. 体积; 容积; 容量; 量; 额; 音量; 响度
inmate [ˈɪnmeɪt] n. (监狱或精神病院等处)同住者; 犯人; 住院者
我们一起做事很久了 我们可以解决的对吧
We've been doing business too long, haven't we? We can fix this thing, right?
让我说明白
Let's get something clear.
let's get/make something clear 我们把话说清楚
我们之间什么狗屁都没做过 法尔曾是给我钱的人
You and I have not done crap. Falzone's the one been paying me.
crap [kræp] n. 废话; 屎; 
法尔曾就是一个信封
Falzone is just an envelope.
你和我面对面的做这生意
You've been doing business with me face to face.
你觉得我喜欢被别人撒尿?
You think I like getting piss thrown at me?
piss [pɪs] v. 撒尿 n. 撒尿 int. 〈美俚〉呸;
还是吐口水
Spit on?
这里别的笨蛋也许会为了 4万一年和那件小蓝制服这么做
These other chumps might do it for the 40 grand a year and the little blue uniform,
chump [tʃʌmp] n. 笨蛋; 傻瓜; 蠢货;
uniform [ˈjuːnɪfɔːm] n. 制服;
grand [ɡrænd] adj. 壮丽的; 宏伟的; n. 1 000元;
但我没那么傻
but I'm not that dumb.
dumb [dʌm] adj. 哑的; 笨的
法尔曾的那信是我每天在 这的唯一原因
Falzone's envelope is the only reason I come through that fence every day.
come through 通过; 穿过;
也是我坚持每天在这里的唯一原因
And it's the only reason I'm gonna keep coming through that fence
直到我有足够的钱买下 湖边的房子
until I have enough money to buy that house on Lake Gray.
我想早点退休 约翰
I'm thinking early retirement, John.
retirement [rɪˈtaɪəmənt] n. 退休; 退职;
early retirement 提前退休
可是你却在阻止我
And you're interfering with that.
interfere [ˌɪntəˈfɪə(r)] v. 干涉; 妨碍;
嘿 老大 给我点时间
Hey, boss. Just give me some time
我可以给你法尔曾给你的 任何东西
and I can match whatever Falzone's paying you.
match [mætʃ] v. 相配; 找相称(或相关)的人(或物);
你出局了
You're out of business.
学着适应吧
Get used to it.
get used to 习惯
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
老大
Boss!
他们就要找到它了
They're gonna find it.
只要他们在里面越长的时间
The longer they're in there,
他们就会越快的发现
the sooner they're gonna find it.
那我们就要回到那
Then we gotta get back in there.
我现在要告诉你一些疯狂的事
I'm gonna say something crazy to you right now.
真是惊讶啊
Surprise, surprise.
surprise, surprise 给某人惊喜的时候说的话; (讽刺)表示完全可以想得到
我再也不管菲波纳奇了
I don't give a damn about that Fibonacci anymore.
give a damn 非常关心
的确 这的确很疯狂
You're right. That is crazy.
因为我有更重要的事情要考虑 比如说活下去
Because I got bigger things to think about, like survival.
survival [səˈvaɪvl] n. 生存; 存活;
你知道 我在这里的朋友变少了
You see, I'm kinda short on friends in here,
kinda [ˈkaɪndə] 口语形式的kind of
be short on 缺乏
除非你没有注意
in case you haven't noticed.
in case 以防万一; 如果; 除非
我要离开这里 现在
I need to get out, right now.
趁我还活着的时候
While I've still got my life.
那我们为什么说菲波纳奇
Then why are we talking about Fibonacci?
是这样 我弄回那间房子的 唯一办法
The only way I can get that room back
就是向 法尔曾证明我还有用
is if I can prove to Falzone that I'm still worthy, that I've still got what it takes. Yeah?
worthy [ˈwɜːði] adj. 值得(或应得)…的; 有价值的
have/get what it takes (to do sth) 有能力(做某事)
那就是给他菲波纳奇 这样我们可以继续做我们的事情
And the only way I can do that is if I can give him Fibonacci.
有意思
Interesting.
你看 这不再是"你我对决"
You see, this is not a me-versus-you thing any more.
这是"我们"的事 对吧
This is us. An us thing, all right?
- 是我们要逃出去 - 是吗
- It's us for the escape. - Is it?
或者是关于你回去和那些暴民一起的好处
Or is this about you getting back in good with the Mob again?
mob [mɒb] n. 人群; (尤指)暴民; 犯罪团伙; 黑手党
那种不再是我的生活了 嫩鸡
That life is over for me, fish.
我的意思是 他们折断了我的翅膀
I mean, they clipped my wings.
clip [klɪp] n. 回形针; v. 夹住; 剪(掉);
wing [wɪŋ] n. 翅膀
clip one's wings 限制某人的自由, 能力, 权力等
他们要我在这里腐烂
They want me to rot in here,
rot [rɒt] v. (使)腐烂
我和他们再也不是 联盟了
so I got no allegiance to them any more.
allegiance [əˈliːdʒəns] n. (对政党、宗教、统治者的)忠诚,效忠,拥戴
而你却还想帮他们
And yet you still want to do them a favour.
do sb a favour 帮助某人;
法尔曾绝望了
Falzone is desperate.
desperate [ˈdespərət] adj. 绝望的;
你看 如果菲波纳奇下个月 在法院作证
You see, if Fibonacci testifies in front of the congress next month,
congress [ˈkɒŋɡres] n. 国会,议会;
法尔曾就完蛋了
Falzone's gonna go down in flames.
flame [fleɪm] n. 火焰;
go down in flames 惨败
但是如果我们给他菲波纳奇
But if we give him Fibonacci,
他会给我们任何东西
he will give us anything.
任何东西 包括那一个特别房间
Anything. Including that very special room.
你觉得怎么样 嫩鸡
What do you say, fish?
what do you say (用来问对方是否同意某个建议)你觉得怎么样? 可以吗?
主对撒旦说
"And the Lord said unto Satan,
lord [lɔːd] n. 主,上帝; (英国)贵族; 阁下,大人,大臣 
unto [ˈʌntə] prep 朝; 向; 对;
Satan [ˈseɪtn] n. 撒旦; 魔鬼
你愿意服从于我吗
'Hast thou considered my servant Job? "'
hast [hæst] 〈诗,古〉have 的第二人称单数现在式
thou [ðaʊ] pron. (用作第二人称单数动词的主语)你,汝; 尔
这句是古英语, 其中hast thou等于现代英语的have you
这世界上没有象他一样
"'That there is none like him in the earth.
是完美正直的人
A perfect and an upright man. "'
upright [ˈʌpraɪt] adj. 直立的; 正直的; 诚实的;
一个敬畏上帝憎恶邪恶的人
"'One that fears God and shuns evil. "'
shun [ʃʌn] v. 避开;
evil [ˈiːvl] adj. 邪恶的; n. 邪恶; 罪恶;
- 放弃他 - 如果我这样 他们会杀了他
- Give him up. - If I do, they'll kill him.
give up 放弃; 认输; 停止做某事; 让自己被情绪或瘾所占据; 不抱幻想; 交给当局; 
- 也许这是他的报应 - 这正是问题所在 他不该得到报应
- Maybe he deserves it. - That's just it, he doesn’t.
that's just it 这正是问题所在
这个人是谁 你告诉我他是个黑手党
Who is this guy? You told me he was Mafia.
Mafia [ˈmæfiə] n. 黑手党
他为黑手党干 只是自己不知道
He was working for the Mafia. He just didn't know it.
奥托·菲波纳奇 是...
Otto Fibonacci is. . .
就象你一样
He's just like you.
一个无辜的人
An innocent man,
innocent [ˈɪnəsnt] adj. 无辜的; 
在错误的时间错误的地点被抓住
caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你知道的
You know
我没有偷你的东西 约翰
I didn't steal from you, John.
steal [stiːl] v. 偷;\
他是阿布鲁奇仓库的一个 中间管理者
He was middle management at one of Abruzzi’s warehouses.
management [ˈmænɪdʒmənt] n. 管理; 经营者; 管理部门;
warehouse [ˈweəhaʊs] n. 仓库; 货栈; 货仓
middle management 中层管理人员; 中间管理层;
只是一个普通的人
Just a normal guy
工人阶级 教徒
working class, religious.
working class 工人阶级; 工薪阶层
religious [rɪˈlɪdʒəs] adj. 宗教信仰的; 虔诚的
我没有偷你的东西 约翰
I didn't steal from you, John.
嘿 尼奇 尼奇 尼奇 尼奇
Hey, Nicky. Nicky, Nicky, Nicky.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Sh. Sh. Sh.
我是怎么告诉你说话要注意的
What did I tell you about talking?
约翰 求你了
John, please.
约翰 求你了 不
John, please. No
那人不会面对谋杀而置之不理
And somebody that could not turn his back on murder
turn one's back on sb/sth 忽视, 忽略
他发现阿布鲁奇和法尔曾 他一起工作的人
He realised that Abruzzi and Falzone, the men he worked for,
是杀人凶手
were killers.
killer [ˈkɪlə(r)] n. 杀人者; 杀手;
他有他们所做一切的证据
And he had the key to all their dealings.
dealing [ˈdiːlɪŋ] n. (商业)活动,往来; 经营作风; 经营方式; 买卖; 交易;
可以让他们蹲一辈子监狱的东西
Things that could put them away for life
put away 放弃; 丢弃; 关进监狱或精神病院; 
for life 余生; 终生
现在他处于证人保护中
And now he's in witness protection for life.
witness [ˈwɪtnəs] n. 目击者; 证人;
protection [prəˈtekʃn] n. 保护;
witness protection 证人保护
法官问他为什么要站出来
The judge asked him why he was coming forward with all this information.
forward [ˈfɔːwəd] adv. 向前; 
come forward 向前迈; 主动提供帮助或信息
他说他认为这是正确的
He said it was because he thought it was the right thing to do.
现在什么是正确的迈克尔
What's the right thing to do now, Michael?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是如果我不放弃他
But if I don't give him up,
整件事就完了
this whole thing's over.
你告诉我的 如果
What you're telling me is if. . .
我要活着
if I'm to live. . .
一个好人就要死
A good man has to die.
凯勒曼
Kellerman
- 你们已经在我们约定的地方了? - 是的
- You're in the place we discussed? - Yes.
我还是不确定我们为什么在这
I'm still not exactly sure why we're here, but. . .
一个我的朋友一会儿来
A friend of mine should be along there shortly.
shortly [ˈʃɔːtli] adv. 不多时; 不久; 立刻;
一个朋友?
A friend?
只是去了解你们的进展
Just to see where you are with things.
任何事都在控制当中
I think we're clear on where we are with things. Everything's under control.
control [kənˈtrəʊl] n. 控制 v. 指挥; 控制;
under control 在控制之下; 
没有什么会影响明天
Nothing is going to affect tomorrow,
affect [əˈfekt] v. 影响;
- 如果那是你所担心的 - 我没有担心明天
- if that's what you're worried about. - I'm not worried about tomorrow.
我的朋友是个解决问题的 就是这样
My friend is a problem solver, that's all.
solver [ˈsɒlvə(r)] n. (问题的)解决者; (困难局面的)处理者
如果你需要他他就为你效劳
He's there at your disposal if you need him.
disposal [dɪˈspəʊzl] n. 去掉; 清除; 处理; 安排
at one's disposal 由某人做主,听某人之便; 听候差遣
帮我个忙
Uh, do me a favour,
让他觉得自己是这个组的一部分 可以么
make him feel like part of the team, hm?
feel like 想做; 感觉;
再联系
Talk soon.
talk soon 回头聊
- 什么 - 她带了某个人进来
- What? - She's bringing someone in.
bring in 引进; 采用; 请来;
- 这是什么意思 - 她的口气变了
- What does that mean? - Something in her tone changed.
tone [təʊn] n. 语气; 口气;
something in one's tone 某人的语气
你认为她知道那个小子么
You think she knows about the kid?
我们不知道
We don't know that.
我们不应该撒谎的
We shouldn't lie
- 我们不应该告诉她我们抓住了那个小子 - 难道不明白吗
- We shouldn't have told her we had the kid. - What is it you don't understand?
我们如果告诉他那小子跑了 你我 我们现在就不在这了
We tell her that kid got away, you and I, we are not here now.
get away 逃跑; 逃脱;
我对上帝发誓 这只会让我们越陷越深
I swear to God, it just get deeper and deeper.
swear [sweə(r)] v. 咒骂; 发誓; 肯定地说
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
如果我知道整件事会发展到现在的地步
It means if I'd have known that this is how this whole thing was gonna turn out, 
turn out 结果是; 发展; 
我宁可做联邦政府的垃圾活
I'd have gotten some crap job with the feds.
feds [fɛdz] n. (美国)联邦政府
拿着笔 喝这咖啡 整天坐在办公桌边
Pushed pencils. Drank coffee all day long behind a desk.
pen/pencil pusher 做无聊且无意义的办公室工作的人
push pencils 做无聊且无意义的办公室工作
上帝 听起来不错
God, that sounds good.
如果你还是这么说话 我会被迫杀了你
Keep talking like that, I'm gonna be forced to put a bullet in your head.
force [fɔːs] n. 武力; 力量; v. 强迫,迫使
bullet [ˈbʊlɪt] n. 子弹; 弹丸
作为她的朋友
As for her friend,
不管怎么样
whoever that is,
我们找到他要的 我们装的很乖
we find out what he wants, we play nice,
play nice 表现友好
我们看情况办事
we deal with it accordingly.
accordingly [əˈkɔːdɪŋli] adv. 相应地; 
迈克尔 你最好来看看这个
Michael, you better see this.
嘿 杰西
Jersey!
把那个毛毯放到警卫室里么?
Are you putting that carpet in the guards' room?
carpet [ˈkɑːpɪt] n. 地毯; 
guard [ɡɑːd] n. 卫兵; 警卫; 
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
什么时候?
When?
先把旧的撕碎
I gotta tear up the old stuff first.
stuff [stʌf] n. 东西
tear up 撕开; 扯起
然后我们就换
Soon as we're done with that.
可能是今晚或者明天
Tonight, tomorrow maybe.
兄弟 他们会发现的
They're gonna find it, bro.
bro [brəʊ] n. 兄(或弟); 哥们儿,伙计
他们会发现这个洞
They're gonna find the hole.
我们要做些什么
We gotta do something.
林肯
Linc.
吃饭
Chow.
chow [tʃaʊ] n. 吃的东西; v. 吃
这个是什么?
What's this?
这个嘛 你最后的晚餐
It's for, you know. . . your last meal.
写下你想要的东西
Write down what you want.
林肯 你要写些东西
Linc, you gotta write something down.
我什么也不想要
I gotta do nothin'.
你不填
You don't fill it out,
fill out 填写;
他们给你吃的是普通东西
all they're gonna give you is what's on chow for that day.
那又怎样?
So?
伙计 你不想最后一餐吃这个是吧
You don't want that for your last meal, do you, man?
嗯?
Hmm?
(东西放着了)万一你想起什么
In case you think of something.
in case of 在……情况下;
嘿 意大利人
Hey, Eyetie.
你需要什么? 黑鬼
Something you need there, rug head?
rug [rʌɡ] n. 小地毯;
rug head (冒犯)黑人; 头发蓬松的头
是啊 一份工作 伙计
Yeah, a job, man.
你为什么不去街上的DQ看看?我们不招人
Why don't you hit the DQ down the street? We're not hiring.
hit这里是俚语,意思是“去”或者“光顾”
DQ 可能指的是Dairy Queen(美国连锁冰淇淋店)
hire [ˈhaɪə(r)] v. 雇用; 
down the street 沿着这条街一段距离
我每个月 会给你一张百元大钞
I'll put a hundred in your kick every month.
kick [kɪk] v. 踢 n. (监狱俚语)犯人银行账户
你想给我钱来雇你?
You wanna pay me to work?
天哪 我在厨房已经8个月了
Man, I've been in the kitchen for eight months.
再擦一个盘子
I scrub one more tray,
scrub [skrʌb] v. 擦洗; 刷洗;
tray [treɪ] n. 盘; 托盘;
我就要疯了 你明白我什么意思吧
I'm gonna go j-cat. You know what I say?
j-cat 精神不稳定的人
go j-cat意思是"变成精神不稳定的人; 精神错乱"
嘿 费列罗 怎么了?
Hey! Fiorello, how about it?
Fiorello是这个犯人(意大利人)的名字
150.
那么算我一个
Sign me up, then, baby.
sign [saɪn] n. 迹象; v.  签(名); 
sign up 注册; 报名; 雇佣;
我正在想你所说的
I was thinking about what you said
这不是什么"你我对决"
that it's not a me-versus-you thing,
这是"我们"的事
it's an us thing.

That's right.
这件事上你准备走多远
How far are you willing to go with that?
go with 伴随; 选择; 在某人或某物的陪伴下前进;
我需要走多远就多远
As far as I have to.
那么和法尔曾约一下
Then set up a meeting with Falzone.
set up 安排; 陷害;
我想直接跟他谈谈
I wanna talk to him directly.
directly [dəˈrektli] adv. 直接地;
法尔曾不直接跟你这种人谈
Falzone doesn't talk to guys like you directly.
如果他想要菲波纳奇 他就会跟我谈的
If he wants Fibonacci, he's gonna have to.
不 不
No, no.
不 你没听错
No, you heard me right
you heard me right 你没听错
你说这个孩子 会放弃菲波纳奇?
You're telling me this kid is gonna give up Fibonacci?
- 你确定? - 当然 只是
- You're sure? - I'm definite. Only one thing,
definite [ˈdefɪnət] adj. 肯定的; 确定的; 
他想直接和你见面
he wants to meet with you directly.
婊子养的 约翰 你做的对
Son of a bitch. You actually did something right. That's good.
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇;
son of a bitch 狗娘养的; 王八蛋; 浑蛋
好吧 我想我应该叫停那些我雇佣来捅死你的人了
Guess I'll have to call off those guys I hired to shank you.
shank [ʃæŋk] n. 长柄; 杆; 胫,小腿 v. 捅; 刺
call off 取消; 停止; 喝住
- 开完笑的 约翰 - 呵呵
- That was a joke, John. - Funny.
好吧 我下午会去那里
Good. I'll come out there this afternoon.
come out 显露; 到头来; 出现;
约翰 听着
And, John,
如果我大老远的跑到那里
if I come all the way out there
all the way 一路;
而事实证明 这是浪费我的时间
and this turns out to be a waste of my time,
waste of time 浪费时间
我要阉了你
I'm gonna castrate you.
castrate [kæˈstreɪt] v. 阉割
我希望你理解
I hope you understand that.
保重 兄弟
Be well, my friend.
be well 保重
我也爱你
I love you too.
他一会过来
He's coming.
别搞砸了
Don't mess this up.
mess [mes] n. 肮脏; 杂乱; v. 弄脏; 弄乱;
mess up 搞砸; 
你好
Hello
是我
It's me.
我知道
I know.
我看见"狱友"的号码
I saw "Inmate" on the caller ID.
caller [ˈkɔːlə(r)] n. 打电话者; 
记得我说过 要你给菲波纳奇打电话?
Remember when I said I might be calling you on Fibonacci?
记得
Yes.
好吧 现在是时候了
Well. . . it's time.
你看起来心神不宁
You seem distracted.
distract [dɪˈstrækt] v. 转移(注意力); 分散(思想); 使分心
我猜 很多东西在我脑子里
Got a lot on my mind, I guess.
是么?
Yeah?
与那些拿了这些脚趾的人有关么?
Have anything to do with the people who took these toes?
toe [təʊ] n. 脚趾;
- 花很漂亮 - 是的
- Nice flowers. - Right.
我们有崇拜者么?
Do we have an admirer?
admirer [ədˈmaɪərə(r)] n. 钦佩者; 追求者,爱慕者(指爱慕女人的男人)
我父亲给的
They're from my father.
哦 为什么送的?
Ah. What's the occasion?
occasion [əˈkeɪʒn] n. 特别的事情(或仪式、庆典); 
- 我的生日 - 今天?
- It's my birthday. - Today?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
OK.
没什么
Nothing.
生日通常不是什么痛苦的话题 是吧
Birthday's aren't usually a sore subject, that's all.
sore [sɔː(r)] adj. 疼痛的; 酸痛的; 气恼;
除非庆祝者想到她的年龄
Unless the celebrant is feeling her age,
celebrant [ˈselɪbrənt] n. 宗教礼仪主持人; 参加聚会(或庆典)的人
这一点我在你身上看不出
which I don't see how you could be.
迈克尔 我29岁了 我没有觉得自己变老
I'm 29 years old, Michael. I'm not feeling my age.
不过是29个生日罢了
It's just, out of those 29 birthdays,
我的爸爸实际上就和我呆了6个生日
my father has actually managed to see me on precisely six of them.
precisely [prɪˈsaɪsli] adv. 准确地;
因此 取而代之就给我买了一些花
So, I get flowers instead.
花儿最后都会枯死的 一个礼拜后 就会被丢到垃圾桶里
Flowers that end up dead and in the trash a week later.
end up (以…)结束; 最终成为; 结果是
听起来很伤感 是么?
That sounded bitter, huh?
bitter [ˈbɪtə(r)] adj. 使人悲痛的; 
有点
Kind of.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
not a big deal 没什么大不了
好了 明天见
You are all set. I will see you tomorrow.
all set 准备好; 完成;
好吧
OK.
我很抱歉你那么想
I'm sorry you feel that way.
我是说 花儿的事
About the flowers, I mean.
嘿 过来个人
Hey, somebody get on here
get on (特别是友好地)工作, 生活; 继续做; 
- 我想把这些放到其他房间 - 我来干老板
- I want these in the other room. - I got it, boss.
I got it 我来处理; 我来解决;
休息一下 小白脸 我干了
Hey, chill, lily white, I got it.
chill [tʃɪl] n. 寒冷; v. 使很冷; 冷静,放松
lily [ˈlɪli] n. 百合花
lily white 纯白的; 纯真的; 支持排斥黑人的政治组织的成员
来吧 我知道你在附近
Come on, I know you're around here somewhere.
come on 来吧; 快点
他看上去不怎么好?
He's not doing well, is he?
not doing well 心情不好; 身体不好
他的妈妈刚去世
Just lost his mother.
10天后他会失去他的父亲
Ten days from now, he loses his father.
你怎么样?
How are you holding up?
how are you holding up 你好吗; 你怎么处理这些烦心事呢?
你知道 我
You know, I, uh...
我有点明白你最近的心情 LJ
I sort of get what you're going through here, LJ.
sort of 有点; 有几分地;
go through 经历; 遭受; 
没有冒犯的意思 我不认为你能理解
No disrespect, but I don't know that you do.
disrespect [ˌdɪsrɪˈspekt] n. 不尊敬; 无礼; 轻蔑
no disrespect 无意冒犯
I don't know 我不知道; 我不赞同; 我不相信; 我怀疑; 我不确定
我理解你,我爸爸也有同样遭遇
No, with yh, with my dad,
我像你这么大的时候 也跟你同样的处境
I was in the same spot when I was your age.
in the same spot在这里跟in the same situation意思一样, 表示"在相同的处境"
他进了监狱
He was in prison,
就像你爸爸一样 他也是清白的
and like your dad, he was innocent.
怎么了?
What happened?
我是说 最后
I mean, you know, at the end.
就像我现在希望发生的
What I hope happens here
他后来被证明无罪
he got exonerated.
exonerate [ɪɡˈzɑːnəreɪt] vt. 免罪;
他们说他干了什么?
What did they say he did?
一大堆的坏事
A lot of bad things.
都不是真的
They weren't true,
我们证明了这点
and we proved that.
每一天 每一天都要面临失败...
Every day. Every day was a lost cause,
lost cause 业已失败的事情; 没有希望的事情;
但我们还是要一直斗争
but we kept fighting.
我是说,不然还能去干什么?
I mean, what else are you gonna do
如果你爱一个人 你会任由他落得那样的下场吗?
When you love somebody, you gonna let them go out like that?
go out 熄灭; 结束; 
所以你要斗争
So you fight.
一直斗争
You keep fighting.
决不放弃
You never give up.
我们会成功的
We're gonna beat this thing.
beat [biːt] v. 击败; (在比赛或竞争中)赢; 打;
对不对?
OK?
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你在等我拜访
You were, you were expecting me?
- 一个我们共同的朋友安排的...- 是的
- A mutual friend arranged it. - Yes.
mutual [ˈmjuːtʃuəl] adj. 相互的; 彼此的; 共有的; 共同的
arrange [əˈreɪndʒ] v. 安排; 筹备; 整理; 排列; 布置; 谱写,改编(乐曲)
- 我能不能...- 请吧
- You mind if I. . . ? - Please.
嘿 你好...
Hey, how are. . .
- 不好意思 我还不知道你叫什么 - 奎因
- I'm sorry, I didn't get your name. - Quinn.
奎因先生 你能告诉我你是来干什么的吗?
Mr Quinn, mind telling us what we're doing here?
你看我的样子应该能看出来了
Well, you can probably tell just by looking at me,
我不是那种惹事生非的人
I'm not a wave-making sort.
make waves 惹麻烦; 惹争议; 让人印象深刻
你就把我当作一个监督员好了
Just think of me as a supervisor
supervisor [ˈsuːpəvaɪzə(r)] n. 监督人; 指导者;
来确保所有事情都顺利 因为...
who's here to make sure things are under control as we approach. . .
approach [əˈprəʊtʃ] v. 靠近; 接近
make sure 确保; 务必
那个 大事件要到来了
you know, the big event.
我没发现事情不受控制
I wasn't aware that things are out of control.
aware [əˈweə(r)] adj. 知道; 意识到; 发现; 
out of control 失去控制
你最清楚不过了 不是吗?
Well, you'd be the one that would know, wouldn't you?
其实 我来这里的原因是 你们所知道的事情
Well, the reason I'm here is because there's a discrepancy between what you know
discrepancy [dɪsˈkrepənsi] n. 差异; 不一致
和你们告诉副总统的并不相符
and what you have said to the vice president.
你们应该炸死的律师 他们现在还安然无恙
The lawyers you tried to blow up, they're still running around, 
blow up 爆炸; 炸毁; 
还是活蹦乱跳的 你们知道 我也知道
healthy as thoroughbreds. You know it, I know it.
healthy as a horse 非常健康; 或碰乱跳
thoroughbred [ˈθɜːroʊbred] n. 纯种动物,良种动物(尤指马);
"healthy as a horse"是比较常见的习语, 这里用"thoroughbred"代替"horse", 意思是一样的
那个小孩也一样
Same thing goes with the kid,
你们真是愚蠢至极 居然告诉副总统你们已经把小孩捉到了
who you were silly enough to tell the old lady that you were actually in possession of.
possession [pəˈzeʃn] n. 具有;
in possession of 拥有,占有
我要说的事情可以归结为
Everything that I'm saying is boiling down to this.
boil [bɔɪl] v. (使)沸腾
boil down 煮稠; 浓缩; 归结
你们现在得把控制权转交我
You gotta hand the reins over to me now,
rein [reɪn] n. 缰绳; 控制; 主宰; 
hand over the reins 把责任或工作交给
这样我才能帮你们
so that I can save your ass.
ass [æs] n. 蠢人; 笨蛋; 驴; 屁股;
save one's ass 帮某人的大忙; 救某人; 帮某人收拾烂摊子
首先...
First of all. . .
first of all 首先
不!
No! No.
瞧? 现在是你逼我动手
See, now you made me make a wave.
make waves 惹麻烦; 惹争议; 让人印象深刻
你跟你的搭档现在被停职 什么时候复职另行通知
You and your partner are off the job until further notice.
off the job 离职; 停职
这不是我的命令 也不是白宫的命令
It doesn't come from me, it doesn't come from the White House
是公司的命令 明白了吗?
it comes from the company. You understand?
你的指骨断了两节
Look, your, your proximal and middle phalanx are broken.
proximal [ˈprɒksɪməl] adj. 近端的; 近身体中心的
phalanx [ˈfælæŋks] n. 趾骨,指骨
proximal phalanx和middle phalanx如下图所示
越狱-第一季第10集台词字幕剧本
用冰敷45分钟 然后用夹板固定
just ice it for 45 minutes then splint it.
ice [aɪs] n. 冰 v. 冰敷; 冰镇
splint [splɪnt] n. (固定断肢的)夹板; v. 用夹板固定
医生会这样跟你说
That's what a doctor would tell you to do,
所以你现在没必要再去找医生了
so you don't need to go see one.
易科菲尔德公司的证交会档案?
EcoField's SEC filings.
SEC 美国证券交易委员会(Securities and Exchange Commission的缩写)
filing [ˈfaɪlɪŋ] n. 存档; 归档; 存档档案; 归档记录
SEC filings 公司和证券发行人必须定期向证券交易委员会 (SEC) 提交的监管文件
特伦斯·斯蒂德曼被杀了
Terrence Steadman was murdered
那么控告他的诉讼文件就应该被公开 对不对?
so the information from his indictment wouldn't be made public, right?
indictment [ɪnˈdaɪtmənt] n. (制度、社会等的)衰败迹象; 刑事起诉书; 起诉
make public 公之于众
当然是 但是到现在还没有被公开
Sure, but since it never saw the light of day,
see the light of day 被公布;
我们不可能知道他们到底想掩盖什么
we have no way of knowing what they were trying to cover up.
斯蒂德曼的妻子说如果他丈夫垮了 公司会损失上亿美元
Steadman's wife said there're hundreds of millions of dollars at stake if her husband went down
stake [steɪk] n. 桩; 火刑柱; 股份
at stake 在危险中;
所以我想沿着钱的线索去找 看看会找到什么
So I figure we follow the money and see where it takes us.
figure [ˈfɪɡə(r)] n. (代表数量,尤指官方资料中的)数字; 数字符号; 字码; 位数; 算术; 人物; 身材 v. 是重要部分; 是…的部分; 认为,认定(某事将发生或属实); 计算(数量或成本)
1. 09亿美元
109 million,
2. 12亿美元...
212 million.
我目前为止发现
Over half a billion dollars that I've found so far
超过5亿美元的联邦政府拨款 用于易科菲尔德公司的代用燃料研发
in federal grants to EcoField for alternative fuel research.
grant [ɡrɑːnt] v. 同意 n. (政府、机构的)拨款
alternative [ɔːlˈtɜːnətɪv] n. 可供选择的事物 adj. 可供替代的; 非传统的; 
fuel [ˈfjuːəl] n. 燃料;
真是好大一笔钱
That is a hell of a lot of money.
a hell of a 非常好的; 让人印象深刻的; 非常困难的; 坏的; 消极的; 加强语气作用
但用来干什么了?
But for what?
for what 为了什么
不仅仅说公司没创造利润
Not only did the company never make a profit,
profit [ˈprɒfɪt] n. 利润; 收益; 赢利; 好处; 利益; 裨益 v. 获益; 得到好处; 对…有用(或有益)
make a profit 赚钱; 盈利
据我所知,他们没做出任何东西
as far as I can tell, they never made anything.
as far as sb can tell 据某人所知
没有燃料电池 没有专利 没有新发现 什么都没有
Look. No fuel cells, no patents, no findings nothing.
cell [sel] n. 单间牢房; 牢房; (修道士或修女住的)小房间; 细胞
fuel cell 燃料电池
patent [ˈpætnt , ˈpeɪtnt] n. 专利权; 专利证书
finding [ˈfaɪndɪŋ] n. 调查发现
那么易科菲尔德公司是假的 只是个掩饰?
So EcoField was a sham. It was a cover.
sham [ʃæm] n. 假象; 伪装;
问题在于 为了什么?
The question is, for what?
菲利
Philly.
坐下,孩子
Sit down, kid.
那么...菲波纳奇
So. . . Fibonacci
- 怎么能找到他? - 做做功课
- how'd you find him? - I did my homework.
你再跟我打哈哈
You get elliptical with me for one more second
elliptical [ɪˈlɪptɪkl] adj. 省略的; 隐晦的; 椭圆的;
我就取消交易
and I will cancel you.
cancel [ˈkænsl] v. 取消;
明白吗?
You understand me?
配合一点 嫩鸡
Give it up, fish.
give up 放弃; 认输; 停止做某事;
在证人被转交给 美国马歇尔部门保护之前
Before someone's transferred to the U.S. Marshals Service to be placed in witness protection,
transfer [trænsˈfɜː(r) , ˈtrænsfɜː(r)] v. (使)转移
marshal [ˈmɑːʃl] n. 元帅; (美国法院的)执行官
service [ˈsɜːvɪs] n. 服务; 公共事业机构(或公司); 
Marshals Service 美国法警署, 其工作权限包括:保护联邦法官,押运联邦法院的人犯,保护联邦法院的证人,查封被告人的资产。除此之外,他们还负责追捕联邦法院的逃犯
他们在审判所在地由警长看管
they're guarded by a local sheriff from the county where the trial will take place.
local [ˈləʊkl] adj. 地方的; 当地的;
sheriff [ˈʃerɪf] n. 县治安官
county [ˈkaʊnti] n. (英国、爱尔兰的)郡; (美国的)县 
trial [ˈtraɪəl] n. (法院的)审讯,审理,审判; 试验
take place 发生; 进行
请接索罗曼警长
Sheriff Solomon, please.
请稍等
Please hold.
我是安德鲁·索罗曼
Andrew Solomon here.
既然这个警长能接电话
If the sheriff was available,
available [əˈveɪləbl] adj. 可获得的; 有空的
那肯定不是看管菲波纳奇的那个
then he wasn't the one guarding Fibonacci.
普特南郡警长办公室
Putnam County Sheriff's Office.
Putnam []  n. 帕特南
呃 普罗泽警长在吗?
Yeah, is, uh, sheriff Pronzo there?
对不起 普罗泽警长去度假了
I'm sorry. Sheriff Pronzo's on vacation.
vacation [veɪˈkeɪʃn] n. (英国大学的)假期; (美国学校的)假期; (法庭的)休庭期 v. 度假
- 真的? - 是的,先生
- Really? - Yes, sir.
整个郡只有4个警长
There are only four sheriffs in the county.
因为普罗泽是唯一不在自己办公室的
And since Pronzo was the only one who wasn't in his office,
而且他妻子和孩子都没跟他一起去度假
and his wife and kids were waiting for him at home,
所以我知道他肯定 是在跟菲波纳奇一起度假
I knew the only vacation he was taking was with Fibonacci.
看守他直到转交保护
Watching him untill they could put him in protection.
问题是 有时马歇尔部门 要花好几个星期才能建立新ID
Thing is, sometimes it takes weeks for the Marshals Service to set up a new identity,
identity [aɪˈdentəti] n. 身份;
所有某地方警长就跟菲波纳奇 呆在什么偏僻的地方
so some local sheriff is stuck in the middle of nowhere with Fibonacci.
the middle of nowhere 偏僻的地方
他觉得孤独 然后不断的打电话回家
He gets lonely and calls home, a lot.
我打电话到通信公司 说我是普罗泽 我把账单弄丢了
I called the phone company, said I was Pronzo and I'd lost my bill.
我要求多要一份
I asked for another copy.
发现普罗泽先生接过很多次的电话 都是从一个远离芝加哥的地方
Seems Mrs. Pronzo was receiving dozens of calls from an area code a long way from Chicago.
area code (电话的)地区代码;
我上网去 反查这个电话号码 然后
I went online, reverse-traced the number, and voila,
online [ˌɒnˈlaɪn] adj. 在线的; 联网的; 联机的
reverse [rɪˈvɜːrs] v. 颠倒; 使反转; 
trace [treɪs] vt. 查出; 追踪;
reverse-trace 反向追踪
voila int. <法>那就是,瞧(表示事情成功或满意之感叹词用语);
就发现了菲波纳奇所在的地址
There was Fibonacci's exact location.
location [ləʊˈkeɪʃn] n. 地方; 地点; 位置;
- 你怎么知道他还在那? - 我叫人跟踪他...
- How do you know he's still there? - I have someone looking after him.
look after 照顾; 盯着; 保重
远远地监视 怕他搬走了
Watching from afar, in case he moves.
afar [əˈfɑː(r)] adv. 在远处; 
你是想要钱 是不是?
This is about money, isn't it?
- 你真是善解人意 法尔曾先生 - 什么?
- You're an astute man, Mr. Falzone - What?
astute [əˈstjuːt] adj. 精明的; 狡猾的
约翰 你的朋友想敲诈我
Your friend here John, is trying to extort me.
extort [ɪkˈstɔːt] v. 敲诈; 勒索;
不是敲诈 是保险费
Not extortion, insurance.
extortion [ɪkˈstɔːʃn] n. 敲诈; 勒索
insurance [ɪnˈʃʊərəns] n. 保险; 
我打算有一天要逃出这里
I plan on being out of here one day.
plan on 打算; 预测; 安排; 准备
我不希望到时 我的简历在大部分地方被拒绝
I don't think my new resume is gonna cut it in most places.
resume [ˈrezuˌmeɪ rɪˈzjuːm] n. 简历;
cut it 达到预期;符合要求
- 你要多少? - 20万美元
- How much? - 200, 000.
- 我要杀了你 - 等价物
- I'm gonna kill you. - Quid pro quo.
quid [kwɪd]
pro [prəʊ]
quo [ˈkwəʊ]
quid pro quo (拉丁语法学词汇)交换物
我们各得所需
You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
scratch [skrætʃ] v. 挠,搔(痒处); 划破
scratch one's back 帮助某人(同时也希望其报答自己)
好吧 我给你些等价物
Well, I'll give you some quid pro quo.
你从哪弄来的?
Where did you get this?
这张照片是谁拍的?
Who took this picture?
既然你自作主张让一些人在外面照看我们感兴趣的人
Well, since you took it upon yourself to have some people watching over our interests on the outside, 
take it upon/on oneself 做没人要求做的事
watch over 保护; 照顾; 照看
我们也自作主张让一些人在外面照看你感兴趣的人
we took it upon ourselves to have some people watching over yours. 
那么你要哪个?
So who's it gonna be?
菲波纳奇还是你这个漂亮的女朋友?
Fibonacci or your pretty little girlfriend there?
嘿 看看你在跟谁说话 嫩鸡
Yeah, you should be careful with who visits you in here, fish.
不要乱说话
These walls have eyes.
在英语里, 人们通常会说walls have ears而不是walls have eyes
walls have ears 隔墙有耳
如果你敢碰她 我会亲手杀了你
If you touch her, I'll kill you myself.
第一 这是一个无力的威胁
One, that is an empty threat.
threat [θret] n. 威胁; 恐吓;
empty threat 无力的威胁; 虚张声势
你对我来说连个虫子都不如
You are less than a gnat to me.
gnat [næt] n. 叮人小虫;
第二 把地址给我
And two, all you gotta do is give me the address
我们将各自避免一场闹剧
and we avoid all this melodrama altogether.
avoid [əˈvɔɪd] v. 避免; 
melodrama [ˈmelədrɑːmə] n. 情节剧; 戏剧性的事件(或行为等); 过于夸大的事件(或行为等)
altogether [ˌɔːltəˈɡeðə(r)] adv. (用以强调)完全,全部;
给我地址 你这只虫子
The address, you gnat.
就现在!
Now.
答应我
Promise me. . .
答应我下手快点 不要让他太痛苦
promise me it'll be quick and painless.
painless [ˈpeɪnləs] adj. 无痛的
- 这家伙脑子有问题吧? - 答应我
- Do you believe this guy? - Promise me.
如果接下来从你嘴里吐出来的不是地址
If the next thing that comes out of your mouth is not that address,
很多人...都会受到伤害的
there's gonna be a lot of pain. . . in a lot of places.
加拿大
Canada.
哈曼尔顿大街345号
345 Hamilton Avenue,
avenue [ˈævənjuː] n. (城镇的)大街; 林荫道
安大略湖桑德湾
Thunder Bay, Ontario.
thunder [ˈθʌndə(r)] n. 雷; 
bay [beɪ] n. (海或湖的)湾;
Ontario [ɒnˈteərɪəʊ] n. 安大略(位于加拿大东部一省)
你可以滚了
Get outta here.
outta [ˈaʊtə]  用来表示out of的口语发音
做得很好 约翰
Nice work, John.
我想把我们的约翰·阿布鲁奇 处死未免太夸张了
I guess the demise of John Abruzzi was greatly exaggerated.
demise [dɪˈmaɪz] n. 终止; 失败; 死亡
greatly [ˈɡreɪtli] adv. 非常; 很;
exaggerate [ɪɡˈzædʒəreɪt] v. 夸张;
多谢 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate it.
appreciate [əˈpriːʃieɪt] v. 欣赏; 感激;
你能不能帮我把贝利克的事摆平?
Could you do me a favour and fix this Bellick thing for me?
没问题
Yeah, consider it done.
consider it done 包在我身上
多谢
Thank you.
菲利 在你开枪前
And Philly. Before you pull the trigger,
trigger [ˈtrɪɡə(r)] n. (枪的)扳机
pull the trigger 开枪;
看着那杂种的眼睛 替我向他道别
look that son of a bitch in his eyes and tell him John Abruzzi said goodbye.
"在通往世界和平和繁荣的竞争中 美国将始终处于领先"
"In the race toward worldwide peace and prosperity, America will set the pace. "
toward [tə'wɔː(r)d] prep. 向; 朝;
worldwide [ˌwɜːldˈwaɪd] adj. 影响全世界的; 世界各地的 adv. 遍及全球地
prosperity [prɒˈsperəti] n. 兴旺; 繁荣;
pace [peɪs , ˈpɑːkeɪ] n. (移动的)速度; 步伐;
set the pace 领先; 起领头作用
"竞争"?
"Race"?
你死我活 武力竞争
Rat race, arms race. . .
rat race 疯狂竞争
arms race 军备竞赛
你能想出一个更槽的词吗?
Can you think of a word with a worse connotation?
connotation [ˌkɒnəˈteɪʃn] n. 含义; 隐含意义
搞定它
Fix it.
- 你帮我请了个保姆? - 现在谈这个不是时候
- Did you send me a baby-sitter? - This is not the time or the place.
baby-sitter [ˈbeɪbi ˈsɪtə(r)] n. 代人临时照看婴孩者
- 现在不是时候 什么时候才是? - 别用那种口气跟我说话
- This is the time and the place. - Don't take that tone with me.
看看你在和谁说话
Remember who you are talking to.
我是这个国家的副总统
I am vice president of this country.
不 事实上 你是来自伊利诺伊 蒙加马利的卡罗琳·雷纳德
No, actually you're Caroline Reynolds from Montgomery, Illinois.
Montgomery [məntˈgʌməri] n. 蒙哥马利(英国郡名)
Illinois [ˌɪləˈnɔɪ]  n. 伊利诺斯州(美国州名)
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
跟我来
Come with me.
有些事情你必须清楚...
There is something you need to understand.
如果你完成了你的工作...
If you had done your job,
我也不会让奎因来帮忙
I never would've had to ask for Quinn.
你也要弄明白一些事情
And there's something you need to understand.
你把这些家伙招来 就等于唤醒了一头野兽
You woke a sleeping beast when you called these guys in.
beast [biːst] n. 动物,兽; 
call in 寻求帮忙或咨询;
他们的手段多得很...
They have a bigger agenda than any of us.
agenda [əˈdʒendə] n. 议程; 
他们会用尽一切办法达到目的
And they get real nasty real quick if things don't go their way.
nasty [ˈnɑːsti] adj. 极差的; 令人厌恶的; 不友好的; 
go one's way (事件、形势等)对某人有利;
到那时 没人是安全的了
So now no one is safe
你不是
not you,
我也不是
not me.
不要反应过度
Let's not overreact.
overreact [ˌəʊvəriˈækt] v. 反应过激
我的意思是 每个人都对将来感到恐惧
I mean, I know everyone is nervous about tomorrow.
我了解
I understand that.
但我们都要记得的一件事是...
But the one thing both of us have to remember
我们是一条船上的 对吗?
is that we are in this together, OK?
我所要说的是现在 这些家伙介入到这件事里了
All I'm saying is these guys are into this thing now,
这已经无法挽回了
and there's no going back.
there's no going back 没有回头路
对任何人 这都是一个坏消息
That's bad news for everyone.
塞巴斯蒂安·贝尔夫?
Sebastian Balfour?
- 是的 怎么? - 我是 内斯特·帕艾克.
- Yeah. - Yeah, I'm Nestor Pollack.
中西部人寿保险公司
Midwestern Life and Casualty.
Midwestern [ˌmɪdˈwestən] adj. 美国中西部的
casualty [ˈkæʒuəlti] n. (战争或事故的)伤员,亡者
我已经参保其他公司了
I'm already covered.
cover [ˈkʌvər] v. 盖; 给…保险;
多谢
Thanks.
哦不 我来这想了解一下 维罗妮卡·多诺万的情况
oh no, I'm here to discuss Veronica Donovan.
她怎么了?
What about her?
恩 我们试过联系她...
Well, we have been trying to track her down
track down 追踪; 追查; 搜寻
因为公寓爆炸的财产损失...
with respect to the propety damage from the apartment explosion.
damage [ˈdæmɪdʒ] n. (有形的)损坏,破坏
apartment [əˈpɑːtmənt] n. 公寓套房;
explosion [ɪkˈspləʊʒn] n. 爆炸
with respect to 关于; 至于
- 爆炸? - 你不知道?
- Explosion? - You didn't know.
哦 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
她的记录上说你是他的未婚夫...
It's just that her records, they list you as her fiance,
fiance [fɪ'ɑ:nseɪ] n. 未婚夫
- 所以 我想...- 等等
- so I assumed. . . - Hold on.
assume [əˈsjuːm] v. 假定; 假设; 认为; 承担(责任); 就(职); 取得(权力); 呈现(外观、样子); 显露(特征)
hold on 抓住; 等; 停止; 坚持; 继续
- 维罗妮卡现在还好吗? - 恩 有些不幸发生
- Is Veronica OK? - Well, there has been a fatality.
fatality [fəˈtæləti] n. 死亡; 
别误会 事实上法医说死者的身份
But the medical examiners haven't been able to identify the remains
medical [ˈmedɪkl] adj. 伤病的; 医疗的; 
examiner [ɪɡˈzæmɪnə(r)] n. 考官; 检查人
identify [aɪˈdentɪfaɪ] v. 确认; 说明身份
be able to 可以; 有能力
medical examiner 法医; 验尸官;
还有待确认
with any certainty,
certainty [ˈsɜːtnti] n. 确定性
所以维罗妮卡应该没事 我们只是找不到她
so Veronica could be OK, we just can't find her.
我们希望你能提供一些帮助
We were hoping you could help.
罗兹
Rozz.
李斯
Reese.
不伦斯
Burrows.
蓝莓薄煎饼?
Blueberry pancakes, huh?
blueberry [ˈbluːbəri] n. 蓝莓 (产于北美,可食)
pancake [ˈpænkeɪk] n. 烙饼; 薄饼; 
很好 伙计 我给你去弄
All right, man. You got it.
you('ve) got it 我会帮你做; 没问题;
蓝莓薄煎饼
Blueberry pancakes.
四十一
Fourty-one.
四十五
Fourty-five.
就是这里了
This is it.
好了 孩子们 该睡觉了
All right, that's it, kids. Time for bed.
time for bed 睡觉时间; 该睡觉了
亲一下
Give me a kiss.
下面那个还好吧?
Are you OK down there?
晚安
Night-night.
night-night 晚安
好了 亲爱的 亲一个
All right, sweetheart. Give me a kiss.
孩子们都睡下了
Kids are down.
多谢
Thanks.
今晚 我们是来送信的 先生们
Tonight we send a message, gentlemen.
gentleman [ˈdʒentlmən] n. 先生;
我们要让他看看伤害家人是什么感受
We are gonna hurt him and his family the way he hurt ours.
- 哦 亲爱的? - 恩
- Oh, honey. - Yeah?
你出去的时候顺便调一下 洒水器的定时开关好吗?
Um, can you change the timer on the sprinkler while you're out there?
timer [ˈtaɪmə(r)] n. 计时器; 定时器
sprinkler [ˈsprɪŋklə(r)] n. 洒水器;
好的
Oh, okay.
- 爱你 - 我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
不许动 放下枪!
Freeze!
警察! 放下武器!
Police! Drop your weapons!
weapon [ˈwepən] n. 武器;
我说了放下枪!
I said drop it!
趴下!
Down!
喂 我是约翰
Hi, it's John.
你找我有事?
You wanted to talk to me?
是的 你看到新闻了吗
Yeah. You hear the news?
法尔曾昨晚在加拿大被抓了
Falzone got popped last night, up in Canada.
pop [pɑːp] n. 流行音乐; v. (使)发砰砰声; (俚语)逮捕; 拘留
非法持枪过境
International gun charges,
gun [ɡʌn] n. 枪;
charge [tʃɑːdʒ] n. 要价,收费; 指控; 
gun charges 对非法持有或使用枪支的刑事指控
无权保释
parole violation. . .
parole [pəˈrəʊl] n. 假释; 
violation [ˌvaɪə'leɪʃ(ə)n] n. 违反,违法
parole violation 违反囚犯假释条件的非法行为或罪行
他麻烦大了
He's in deep.
in deep 深陷其中; 负债累累
你把花都扔了
You threw away your flowers.
throw away 丢掉;
是的就象我说的那样 它们不能长久
Yeah, like I said, they don't last.
我想它们还没枯呢
I don't think they're dead yet.
我不喜欢接触不能长久的东西
I don't like getting attached to things if I know they won't last.
attach [əˈtætʃ] v. 把…固定; 认为有重要性(或意义、价值、分量等); 重视; (有时不受欢迎或未受邀请而)参加,和…在一起,缠着
get/be attached 产生依赖; 喜欢
按住
There you go.
你为什么这样世故
Why are you so cynical?
cynical [ˈsɪnɪkl] adj. 认为人皆自私的; 愤世嫉俗的; 悲观的; 怀疑的; 只顾自己不顾他人的; 见利忘义的
这世界本来就有世故和现实
Michael, I think there's cynicism, and then there's realism.
cynicism [ˈsɪnɪsɪzəm] n. 认为世人皆自私的观念; 愤世嫉俗; (对成功或人的真善的)怀疑
realism [ˈriːəlɪzəm] n. 务实作风; 现实主义方式; 现实性; 逼真; (文艺的)现实主义风格,现实主义
但还有乐观主义
And there's optimism.
optimism [ˈɒptɪmɪzəm] n. 乐观; 乐观主义
希望 信念
Hope, faith.
faith [feɪθ] n. 信任; 信心;
从一个关在牢里8个脚趾囚犯口中说出来?
This coming from an eighttoed guy locked away in a penitentiary.
penitentiary [ˌpenɪˈtenʃəri] n. 监狱
lock away 把…锁起藏好; 把…关入监狱(或精神病院);
脚趾也没什么用
Toes are overrated.
overrate [ˌəʊvəˈreɪt] v. 对…评价过高; 高估
这句话意思是说人们对脚趾的重要性高估了, 脚趾并没有什么实际用处.
谢谢你逗我开心
Thank you for trying to make me smile.
今天没心情
Not today.
不一定噢
You never know.
好了
We're all set.
我们有很多要谈 嫩鸡
You and I have a lot to talk about, don't we, fish?
似乎法尔曾在加拿大遇上麻烦了啊
Seems Philly Falzone ran into some problem up in Canada
run into 撞到; 遇到;
都是因为你给的消息
just because of the information you gave him.
什么麻烦
What kind of trouble?
非法持枪过境 无权保释
International gun charges, parole violation.
他要消失一阵子了
He's gonna go away for a long time.
go away 离开; 消失
你觉得怎么样呢?
How do you feel about that?
真他妈太好了
Pretty darn good.
darn [dɑːn] v. 缝补 adj. (加强语气)该死的,讨厌的 adv. 极其,非常(婉辞,与damn同义)
pretty darn good 非常好(darn和damn作用差不多, 用来增强语气, 但是damn不太文明, 因此用darn代替)
- PI怎么办? - 我又负责了
- And what about PI? - Got that back, too
法尔曾昨天把钱给比利了 没问题了 至少目前是这样
Falzone paid Bellick yesterday, so we're good. For now.
we're good 没问题; 别担心; 问题解决了;
for now 暂时; 目前
- 问题都解决了? - 当然
- It all worked out. - Sure did.
work out 解决; 如预期发生或进行; 
sure did/have 当然; 肯定
干的好
Nicely done.
nicely [ˈnaɪsli] adv. 令人满意; 令人愉快; 
你真会演戏
You're a hell of an actor.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
这个派上用场了
Well, this helped.
不错
It's nice.
拍的不错
Nice shot.
shot [ʃɒt] n. 射击; 照片; (电影中的)镜头; 
从哪找来的
Where did you take it?
林肯以前的
It's Lincoln's from back in the day.
back in the day 过去; 前段时间
露营时照的
A camping trip or something.
那么我们什么时候回去开工
So when do we get back in that room?
- 马上 - 好 那就准备开始吧
- Right away. - Well, let's get to it.
right away 马上; 立刻
let's get to it 马上开始吧
对了 还有件事
Oh, just one more thing.
我们出去后你会把菲波纳奇交给我 对吧?
You are gonna give me Fibonacci once we're outside these walls, right?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看我还是要把它留下
And I think I'll keep this,
以防万一
as insurance.
还要果汁吗?
Juice?
为什么我们每天都要吃早饭
Why can't we have breakfast every day?
你必须每天都吃 LJ
You should have breakfast every day, LJ.
早餐很重要
It's an important meal.
我是说为什么我们不能 每天在一起吃早饭
No, why can't I have breakfast with you every day?
我很想这样
Nothing would make me happier.
nothing would make me happier 没什么比这更让我高兴的; 我很想这样
但你妈妈和我
But, uh, your mommy and me
我们不住在一起了
we don't live together any more.
为什么
Why?
有时爸爸妈妈之间会就是这样的
Well, uh. . . sometimes that happens with mommies and daddies.
daddy [ˈdædi] n. (尤作儿语)爸爸
知道吗?
But you know what?
你是世界上最幸运的孩子了
You're the luckiest boy in the world,
因为你妈妈很爱你
because your mommy loves you very much
我也很爱你
and I love you very much.
这样吧 每个星期天...
I tell you what, how about every Sunday
I/I'll tell you what 这样吧; 我有个主意,你听我说
我们俩都一起 吃特别的早餐
we have our own special breakfast?
就你和我 怎么样?
Just you and me.
- 好吗? - 好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 要一点还是一把(蓝莓) - 一把
- Little bit or a handful? - Handful.
handful [ˈhændfʊl] n. 一把(的量)
一把
Handful.
开始做了
Here we go.
闪一边去
Take a walk.
take a walk 散步; 走开
谁想和他一起走?
Anyone else want to walk with him?
好的
Yeah.
这里我说了算
This is my game.
看来我们的朋友又恢复地位了啊
Looks like our friend got his throne back.
throne [θrəʊn] n. (国王、女王的)御座,宝座; 王位;
好象是的
Looks like it.
looks like it 我同意; 看起来是真的; 应该是这样
我感觉这和你有关
Something tells me we may have you to thank for that.
something tells me 直觉告诉我; 我很怀疑; 我有种强烈的感觉
have sb/sth to thank for sth 某事或某人归因于某人
- 你不会想知道的 - 说对了
- You don't want to know. - You got that right.
don't want to know 不想知道, 不感兴趣; 知道某事会吃惊或难过
got that right 说对了
走开 老头
Stretch your legs, old head.
stretch [stretʃ] v. 拉长; 撑大;
stretch one's legs 去散步
看来我们之间有很多事要谈 是吧
Now, we got a hell of a lot to talk about, don't we?
没什么好谈的
I got nothing to say.
你以为你能耍我 白小子?
You think you can play me, snowflake?
snowflake [ˈsnəʊfleɪk] n. 雪花; (贬义)被视为白人的白人或黑人
因为你上过几年学?
Cos you got college?
cos [kəz] conj. 因为
有学问了?
Big-school learning, huh?
让我来教你
Well, let me school you.
在这围墙里达尔文说了算(弱肉强食)
Darwin wins inside these walls.
Darwin [ˈdɑːwɪn] n. 达尔文
不是爱因斯坦 是达尔文
Not Einstein, Darwin.
Einstein ['aɪnˌstaɪn] n. 爱因斯坦(著名物理学家)
放风时间结束了 小子们
Yard time's over, ladies.
yard time (监狱)放风时间
集合
Let's line it up.
line up 排队; 准备好; 对齐
我们之间还没完呢
I'm not done with you, fish.
你连开始的机会都没有
You never even got started.
好了
All right.
我们已经打通最硬的部分了
We're through the hard part.
再来18英寸,我们就挖到管道了
Another 18 inches, we'll hit that pipe.
pipe [paɪp] n. 管子; 管道;
我们星期五就能挖到
We'll be there by Friday.
星期五?
Friday?
最好开始准备旅行了
Better start making travel arrangements.
arrangement [əˈreɪndʒmənt] n. 安排; 筹备;
玛丽克鲁兹 我要来了 宝贝
Maricruz, here I come, baby
here I come 我来了
撒丁岛 我来了
Sardinia, here I come
我们去哪里?
Where are we going?
- 巴拿马 - 巴拿马
- Panama. - Panama.
panama [ˈpænəmɑː] n. 巴拿马草帽
巴拿马
Panama.
达里安 运河南部
Darien Gap, south of the canal.
gap [ɡæp]
canal [kəˈnæl] n. 运河;
没有公路 电力
No roads, no electricity,
没有警察
no cops.
cop [kɒp] n. 警察
只有白色的沙滩和冰冻的啤酒
Nothing but white sand beaches and ice-cold beer.
ice-cold [ˌaɪs ˈkəʊld] adj. 冰冻的; 冰凉的;
这很不错 但我们的余生会怎样?
Well, that's nice, but what about our lives?
我不知道
I don't know
- 或者开潜水用品店 - 我不会潜水
- Well, we'll open a scuba shop. - Hey, I don't dive.
scuba [ˈskuːbə] n. 水肺
我也不会 但我们有很多时间去学
Neither do I. We'll have plenty of time to learn.
老大来了
Bulls.
bull [bʊl] n. 公牛; (俚语)警察 
这家伙说他也在这里干活
This con says he's on a job in here.
con [kɒn] n. 欺骗; 罪犯 v. 欺骗,哄骗
- 我想不是这么回事 - 听到了吧
- No, I don't think so. - You heard the paisano.
paisano [paɪˈzɑnoʊ] (意大利语)农民; 乡下人; 兄弟; 伙计; 朋友
- 给我出去 - 长官 等一等
- Move your ass. - CO, hold on one second.
move one's ass 快走; 快点; 快让开
你肯定没搞错?
Now, you sure about that?
你确定不需要人帮忙?
Are you sure you can't use an extra hand?
can/could use 需要; 想要
extra [ˈekstrə] adj. 额外的; 外加的;
你对结构的东西懂多少?
You know anything about construction?
construction [kənˈstrʌkʃn] n. 建筑; 建造; 施工; 建造(或构造)的方式; 建造物; 构筑物; 制成物
混凝土结构是我的专长
Concrete is my specialty.
concrete [ˈkɒŋkriːt] adj. 混凝土制的; 确实的,具体的(而非想象或猜测的); 有形的; 实在的 n. 混凝土 v. 用混凝土覆盖
specialty [ˈspeʃəlti] n. 专业;专长; (某个地方的)特色食品,特产
你懂吗?
Can you dig it?
dig [dɪɡ] v. 挖掘; 理解; 明白
dig it 明白; 同意; 欣赏
这里是can you dig it是双关语, 一个意思是"你会挖吗?", 另一个意思是"你明白我的意思吗?"
好吧 长官
OK, boss.
- 我要他 - 随便你
- Sign him up. - You got it.
这果然是一个弱肉强食的世界 对吗 嫩鸡?
Now it looks like Darwin wins after all, eh, fish?
after all 到底; 毕竟; 终究
有太多疑点 没法联系在一起
I have a lot of dots, but no way to connect them.
dot [dɒt] n. 点; 小圆点;
connect the dots 画线把点连起来; 通过拼凑提示或其他信息来理解某事; 理出头绪
这里没人因此暴富
Nobody's getting rich here.
那些股东们呢
What about shareholders?
shareholder [ˈʃeəhəʊldə(r)] n. 股东
利润很少 而且都转换成了股票
Oh, profits were minimal, and they were all converted back to shares. 
minimal [ˈmɪnɪməl] adj. 极小的; 极少的; 最小的
convert [kənˈvɜːt , ˈkɒnvɜːt] v. (使)转变,转换
似乎他们把一些 研究和发展项目转包了出去
Looks like they subcontracted out some researches and development
subcontract [ˌsʌbkənˈtrækt , ˌsʌbˈkɒntrækt] v. 分包; 转包
development [dɪˈveləpmənt] n. 发展; 开发; 研制
但这些只是九牛一毛
but it's pennies in the grand scheme of things. 
penny [ˈpeni] n. 便士(英国1971年前使用的硬币,十二便士为一先令); 分;
scheme [skiːm] n. 计划; 方案; 体系;
in the grand scheme of things 从长期看; 以全局眼光看
没人提早退休
Nobody was pulling early retirement.
你不能移几个小数点 就让5亿元消声匿迹
You can't hide $500 million just by moving a few decimal points.
decimal [ˈdesɪml] adj. 十进位的; 小数的 n. 小数
decimal point 小数点
就像学者预期的那样
In a move anticipated by many pundit,
anticipate [ænˈtɪsɪpeɪt] v. 预料; 预期; 
pundit [ˈpʌndɪt] n. 行家; 权威; 专家
副总统雷纳德 日前宣布将会角逐总统选举
Vice President Reynolds announced she is running for the Presidency.
announce [əˈnaʊns] v. 宣布
presidency [ˈprezɪdənsi] n. 主席的职位(或任期等); 总统的职位(或任期等)
在家乡伊利诺斯州蒙哥马利的演讲上 她作出如下声明
She made the announcement from her hometown of Montgomery, Illinois.
announcement [əˈnaʊnsmənt] n. 公告; 宣布
迈向世界和平和经济繁荣的步伐 注定是长期的 不可一蹴而就
The move toward worldwide peace and prosperity is a marathon, not a sprint,
marathon [ˈmærəθən] n. 马拉松赛跑(距离约42公里,合26英里); 马拉松式的活动(或工作) adj. 需要极大持久力的
sprint [sprɪnt] v. 短距离快速奔跑(或游泳); 冲刺 n. 短跑比赛; 短距离速度竞赛; 短距离快速奔跑(或游泳等); 冲刺
但我保证美国将会领导世界的发展
but I assure you, America will be setting the pace.
assure [əˈʃʊə(r)] v. 向…保证; 
5亿美元的用处可大着呢 支撑一个小国都绰绰有余了
A half billion dollars that just doesn't disappear, Nick. You could run a small country with that.
据报道 副总统背后有 有史以来最大的竞选资本支持
The vice president is reported to have the largest campaign war chest in history.
campaign [kæmˈpeɪn] n. 运动; 竞选
chest [tʃest] n. 胸部; 大箱子
war chest 战争基金; 商业基金; 竞选基金; 专款
因为竞选金额巨大 她被视为
It is so large, in fact, that prognosticators are already
她被视为 最有可能当选的总统候选人
casting her as the favorite in the presidential race.
cast [kɑːst] v. 把某人描写成; 铸造
presidential [ˌprezɪˈdenʃl] adj. 总统的; 
也许不是用在小国身上
Maybe not a small country.
是最大的这个
Maybe this one.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年11月5日 19:48:55
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3470/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: