越狱-第一季第11集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论418字数 33785阅读模式
前情提要
Previously on Prison Break
最困难的地方挖通了
We're through the hard part.
再挖十八英尺就能见到管道了
Another 18 inches, we'll hit that pipe.
也许星期五就能完成
We'll be there by Friday.
我们可以好好谈谈了 不是吗?
Now, we got a hell of a lot to talk about, don't we?
a hell of a 非常好的; 加强语气作用
这家伙说他是在这里干的
This con says he's on the job in here.
con [kɒn] n. 诡计; 欺骗; 罪犯
混凝土是我的专项
Concrete is my speciality.
concrete [ˈkɒŋkriːt] n. 混凝土
speciality [ˌspeʃiˈæləti] n. 特产; 特色菜; 专业; 专长
好的 警官 我们要他了
OK, boss. Sign him up.
sign [saɪn] n. 征兆; 标志 v.  签(名); 和…签约(或应聘);
sign up 注册; 报名; 雇佣; 签约; 
白人不要你 黑人也不要你
Whites don't want you, blacks don't want you.
你被夹在了中间 不是吗 典型的两头不是人
You're just caught in the middle, aren't you? A regular tweener.
caught in the middle 左右为难
regular [ˈreɡjələr] adj. 定时的; 有规律的〈口〉十足的,彻底的;
tweener [twi:nər] n. 中间人; 墙头草
- 喂 - 是我
- Hello? - It's me.
- 是时候了 - 好的
- It's time. - Yes.
你怎么这么愤世嫉俗
Why are you so cynical?
cynical [ˈsɪnɪkl] adj. 愤世嫉俗的; 悲观的;
迈克尔 这世界本来就有世俗和现实主义
Michael, I think there's cynicism, and then there's realism.
cynicism [ˈsɪnɪsɪzəm] n. 愤世嫉俗; 
realism [ˈriːəlɪzəm] n. 现实性; 现实主义
还有乐观主义 希望 信念
And there's optimism. Hope. Faith.
optimism [ˈɒptɪmɪzəm] n. 乐观; 乐观主义
faith [feɪθ] n. 信任; 信念; 信仰; 信心
谢谢你逗我笑 但我今天心情不好
Thank you for trying to make me smile. Not today.
难说噢
You never know.
you never know 很难说,不可预知;
你想知道库珀的事? 我无可奉告 因为我不是他
You want the Cooper story? I can't give it to you. Cos I'm not him.
你们想炸死的那两个律师仍然在逃
The lawyers you tried to blow up, they're still running around, 
blow up 爆炸;
那个小孩子也一样
Same thing goes with the kid. 
接下来的事都交给我处理 马上
You gotta hand the reins over to me. Now.
rein [reɪn] n. 缰绳; 控制; 主宰; 掌管
hand over the reins 把责任或工作交给
请...
First of all. . .
first of all 首先
你和你搭档将停职等候进一步通知
You and your partner are off the job until further notice.
off the job 离职; 停职
那个
That one
- 眼光不错 - 谢谢
- Nice choice - thanks
铂金的
Platinum.
platinum [ˈplætɪnəm] n. 铂; 白金
表面抛光
Brushed.
brush [brʌʃ] n. 刷子; v. (用刷子)刷净,刷亮
-6.25盎司? - 6.25盎司
-6. 25? - 6. 25.
你的女人真幸福
She's a lucky woman.
是的 很幸福
Yes, she is.
你保留了它
You kept it.
留着什么?
Kept what?
那花
The flower.
我就像耗子 从来不扔东西
I'm a pack rat. I never throw anything out.
pack rat 驮鼠(指爱收藏杂物的人)
是啊 看这里一团糟 印象深刻
Yeah, all this clutter, it's, uh...overwhelming.
clutter [ˈklʌtə(r)] n. 杂乱的东西; 
overwhelm [ˌəʊvəˈwelm] v. 使应接不暇
你要看看我住的住处再下结论
You should see my apartment.
apartment [əˈpɑːtmənt] n. (通常指在同一楼层的)公寓套房; (度假用的)公寓套房; (尤指巨屋、名宅的)房间
我们连一次约会都没有过
Haven't even had our first date yet,
你就邀请我去你家了
and you're already inviting me in.
我还以为你是个正经的女孩
Thought you were a nice girl.
大家都知道正经女孩 总要最后才找到归宿
Oh, Michael, we all know nice girls finish last.
nice guys/girls finish last 过分有礼貌守规矩的男/女生吸引力不如不这样的男/女生; 过分有礼貌守规矩的男/女生不如不这样的男/女生容易成功
那你的归宿在哪里?
So where do you finish?
那要看我遇到谁了 深呼吸
That depends on where I start. Deep breath.
breath [breθ] n. 呼吸的空气;
呼气
Exhale.
exhale [eksˈheɪl] v. 呼气
吸气
Inhale.
inhale [ɪnˈheɪl] v. 吸入; 吸气
莎拉 外面缺人手
Sara, we're backing up out here.
back up 备份; 支持; 堵塞; 排长龙; 
好的 抱歉
Right. I'm sorry.
我去给你拿针剂
I'm gonna get your shot.
shot [ʃɒt] n. 射击; 注射; 
这个不是我的目的
This is not what I signed on for.
sign on 致力于工作、活动等;
你想要我们怎么做? 摇白旗? 还是叫中场暂停?
What do you want us to do? Want us to wave the white flag? Call a time-out? 
call a time-out 暂停; 中断
我只是不想让林肯死
I just want to get Lincoln off death row.
get off 逃脱(惩罚); 释放;
death row 关押死囚的监狱区
林肯
Lincoln?
我们刚刚了解到 副总统莱娜斯从研究项目中
We just learned that vice president Reynolds funneled millions of dollars
抽取了巨额资产注入她弟弟的公司
in research grants into her brother's company.
grant [ɡrɑːnt] v. 同意 n. (政府、机构的)拨款
这笔资金有被分散到很多小帐户上
That money was filtered into millions of small accounts,
filter [ˈfɪltə(r)] v. 过滤; 
account [əˈkaʊnt] n. 账户;
filter into 慢慢扩散; 慢慢进入
成为她竞选资金的主要来源
that made millions of small donations to her campaign,
donation [dəʊˈneɪʃn] n. 捐赠物; 捐赠;
campaign [kæmˈpeɪn] n. 运动; 竞选 战役
让她成为自由世界的下一界领袖
setting her up to be the leader of the Free World.
set up 设置; 安排; 定位为; 提升; 
现在我们要做的 不止是阻止死刑这么简单
This doesn't end with us stopping an execution anymore.
execution [ˌeksɪˈkjuːʃn] n. 处决;
对我来说 是的
For me it does.
好了 换岗
OK. Let's rotate.
rotate [rəʊˈteɪt] v. (使)旋转,转动; (人员)轮换,轮值
后庭花中士 轮到你下去了
Sergeant Sodomy, you're up next.
sergeant [ˈsɑːdʒənt] n. 陆军(或空军)中士; 
sodomy [ˈsɒdəmi] n. 鸡奸
拉我一把
Come on.
come on 加油; 来吧; 快点
我不了解你 但...
I don't know about you all, but, uh...
这地方对我来说太"黑"了 我挖不了
This room is getting a little too dark for me to dig.
这个监狱还有你不愿意"进"的洞?
Are you telling me that there's a hole in Fox River that you don't want to get into? 
什么?
what
嘿 别闹事
Hey. No one gets hurt.
我就弄不明白了
Hey, you know, I got a question.
"意大利面条"怎么就连铲子都不用抓
Now, how come Fusilli over here ain't grabbing a shovel? 
how come 为什么; 怎么会
fusilli [fjuˈsɪli] n. 螺旋形意大利面; 螺丝粉;
grab [ɡræb] v. 抓住;
shovel [ˈʃʌvl] n. 铲;
我在安排外面的事
I'm handling arrangements on the outside. 
handle [ˈhændl] v. 处理,应付(局势、人、工作或感情); (用手)触,拿,搬动; 控制,操纵(车辆、动物、工具等) n. 把手; 拉手; 柄; 把; 提梁; 有…个柄的; 有…柄的
arrangement [əˈreɪndʒmənt] n. 安排; 筹备; 安排方式; 布置; 商定; 约定
真的吗? 安排什么 车? 钱?
Really? So what is that transpo? Paper? What?
transpo在这里是transportation(交通; 交通工具)
paper在这里有人认为是指"钱"或者"假身份"
没错 所以这里我说了算
Exactly. Makes me management. 
而我们就是些苦力了
And that makes us just labour, right?
labour [ˈleɪbə(r)] n. 劳动; (统称)劳工,工人; 劳动力
现在你明白了
Mm-hm. Now you're getting it.
当家的最好留意这里的情况
You know, management better keep a close eye on the conditions up in here.
management [ˈmænɪdʒmənt] n. 管理; 管理部门; 
condition [kənˈdɪʃn] n. 状态;
keep a close eye 盯紧; 仔细观察
不然苦力也会罢工的 知道吗?
Or the labor is liable to go on strike. You feel me?
labor [ˈleɪbə] n. 劳工,工人;
liable [ˈlaɪəbl] adj. 可能(做某事);
go on 继续; 进行;
strike [straɪk] n. 罢工; 击; 打;
(do) you feel me 你理解我说的吗? 你同意我说的吗?
回去干活
Get back to work.
狱警来了
Whoa, CO coming.
把那个放回那里
Put that back up there.
put back 放回去;
斯科菲尔德
Scofield
跟我走
Move it.
move it 快点; 快点走; 快点让开; 
夫妻探访时间
It's time for your conjugal.
conjugal [ˈkɒndʒəɡl] adj. 婚姻的; 夫妻间的
这里conjugal指的是conjugal visit
你老婆来了
Your wife is here.
你是斯科菲尔德夫人
So you're Mrs Scofield?
你以前来过吗
Ever done this before?
我是说 夫妻探访
Had a conjugal, I mean.
I mean 用于强调陈述; 

No.
别担心 我只是想聊聊
Don't worry, I'm just trying to make conversation.
make conversation 闲聊; 找话题
没问题
Clear.
你对她有印象吗?
She look familiar to you?
familiar [fəˈmɪliə(r)] adj. 熟悉的; 常见到的; 
没有 长官
Mm. No, captain.
我好像哪里见过她
I know her from somewhere.
know sb from somewhere 以前见过某人
你来了
You came.
是的
Of course.
你近来怎么样?
How've you been?
how have you been 你最近过得怎样?
很好 我找了个工作
Fine. I found a job.
好啊 我替你高兴
Good. I'm glad.
在这里很糟吧?
Is it awful being here?
记得你呆的第一个地方吗?
Remember the first place you stayed?
机场边的旅馆
That hotel, by the airport?
区别只是69美元的房租和免费的洗发水
Only difference is $69 and the free shampoo.
shampoo [ʃæmˈpuː] n. 洗发剂; 香波; 
你还是一副勇敢的表情
Always the brave face.
brave [breɪv] adj. 勇敢的
你还戴着它
You're still wearing it.
每天都戴
Every day.
我很担心你
I worry about you.
别这样
Don't.
还能为你做点别的什么吗?
Is there anything else that I can do?
就事先约定的可以了
Just what we agreed on.
agree on 达成共识
他们搜查我的时候我很害怕
I was so nervous when they were checking.
有个问题
One question.
在监狱里要信用卡有什么用?
Why would you need a credit card in prison?
credit [ˈkredɪt] n. 赊购; 信誉,信用
credit card 信用卡
看来监狱暴动并没有改变任何事
See, I don't think the riot changed anything.
riot [ˈraɪət] n. 暴乱;
你有看过我们的预算裁减计划吗?
Have you seen the latest budget cuts for this place?
budget [ˈbʌdʒɪt] n. 预算; 
医疗保险方面又减少了10%
Another 10% from healthcare.
healthcare ['helθkeə] n. 医疗保健; 医疗卫生
疾病预防方面35%
And 35 from prevention.
prevention [prɪˈvenʃn] n. 预防;
他是州长 但他同时也是你父亲
He might be the governor, but he's also your father.
governor [ˈɡʌvənə(r)] n. 统治者;  (美国的)州长
或许他认为只要他减得够狠 他们就没钱雇你了
Maybe he thinks if he cuts enough, they can't afford you.
你也知道夫妻探访后的例行步骤吧 斯科菲尔德?
You understand this is standard procedure following a conjugal, right, Scofield?
standard [ˈstændəd] adj. 普通的; 正常的; 标准的
procedure [prəˈsiːdʒə(r)] n. 程序,手续,步骤; 
总要小心才是
Never can be too careful.
can't be too careful 应该小心
好了 弯腰
All right. Bend over.
bend [bend] v. 弯曲
bend over 弯腰
在房间里和那欧洲妞过的愉快吧
You have a good time in the romper room with that Euro? 
romper ['rɒmpə] 嬉戏者
Euro [ˈjʊərəʊ] adj. (尤用于报章)欧洲的,欧盟的
romper room 幼儿游戏室; 用于性爱目的的房子
随你说好了 老大
Whatever you say, boss.
whatever you say 随便你怎么说; 随便你
她以前来过吗?
She come around here before?
come around 拜访
- 第一次来 - 真的?
- First time. - You sure?
因为我好像在哪里见到过她
Cos damn if I don't recognise her from somewhere.
recognise ['rekəgnaɪz] v. 认识; 认出; 
或许她还有什么别的人要探访
Maybe she visits some other con.
一石二鸟
Killing two birds with one bone.
kill two birds with one stone 一石二鸟
- 明白我的意思吗? - 我没法知道
- Catching my drift? - I wouldn't know. 
drift [drɪft] n. 流动; 趋势;
catch one's drift 明白某人在暗示什么
I wouldn't know 我没法知道; 我怎么知道
好了 没问题 长官
All right. He's clear, Captain.
最好去洗个澡 斯科菲尔德
Make sure you take a shower, Scofield.
make sure 确保; 务必
天知道有些女人会给你带来什么
You never know what some women can give you.
你知道这个的 不是吗?
You know this one, don't you?
嘿 来点反应啊
Come on, gimme something.
gimme在这里是表示give me的口语形式
我以为你们黑鬼都有音乐天赋
I thought you was a musical people.
musical [ˈmjuːzɪkl] adj. 音乐的; 有音乐天赋的; 喜爱音乐的;
你老子有你这么个儿子一定很自豪
You know, your parents must be so proud of you, man.
具备了三种“优秀”特征
I mean, hitting the trailer park trifecta.
trailer [ˈtreɪlə(r)] n. 拖车; 挂车; (拖车式)活动房屋,活动工作室
trifecta [traɪˈfektə]  三连胜;
种族主义 恋童癖
Racist... pedophile,
racist [ˈreɪsɪst] adj. 种族主义的 n. 种族主义者
pedophile [ˈpiːdəfaɪl] 恋童癖; 恋童者
呆头呆脑
and stupid.
hitting the trailer park trifecta
在这里, trailer是指拖车式活动房屋, 下面有轮子的(如下图所示)
trailer park(拖车公园)是给移动房屋(mobile homes, 下面没有轮子)和拖车式活动房屋(trailers, 下面有轮子)临时或者永久使用的区域. 如第二张图就是trailer park
trailer park在美国文化里通常代表着低收入居住地. 1940-1950, trailer park是穷人居住的trailers放置的场地, 这些穷人多数是美国南方人, 他们通常被视为racist, uneducated, uncouth and with poor hygiene(种族主义者, 受教育程度低, 粗鲁以及卫生差)
hit [hɪt] v.打;击; 击中;
trifecta [traɪˈfektə] (赛马)三连胜
hit the trailer park trifecta意思是"符合在trailer park居住的穷人的3个特征". Benjamin说T-Bag的三个特征是racist, pedophile, and stupid(种族主义, 恋童, 愚蠢).
越狱-第一季第11集台词字幕剧本
trailer park
我真的很气愤
You know, it vexes me that
vex [veks] v. 使恼火; 使烦恼;
在这个屋子里就我被认为是坏家伙
that I'm made out to be the bad guy in the room.
make out to be 把...说成
你们难道都是 因为偷小女孩的饼干才被抓进来的
It's not like you all are incarcerated for stealing Girl Scout cookies.
incarcerate [ɪnˈkɑːsəreɪt] v. 监禁; 关押; 禁闭
steal [stiːl] v. 偷;
scout [skaʊt] n. 童子军;
Girl Scout 女童子军(一般被认为有良好的品质)
我们可没有在偷饼干时 杀卖饼的小女孩
None of us murdered any Girl Scouts in the process.
process [ˈprəʊses , prəˈses] n. 过程; 进程;
in the process 在这过程中; 与此同时
迈克尔回来了
Michael's coming back from the bone yard. 
bone yard (监狱俚语) 夫妻会面区
一个人
Alone, alone.
我把我和玛丽克鲁兹的事情都告诉你了
I tell you everything about me and Maricruz,
你居然连你结婚了都不告诉我
and you can't even tell me you're married?
以后再说
Later.
今天很累吧 斯科菲尔德?
Rough day, huh, Scofield? 
rough day 遇到很多困难, 压力大, 很疲倦的一天
我们这些人在这里搞混凝土
Now while the rest of us are in here slinging concrete,
sling [slɪŋ] v. 挂; 吊;
slinging concrete应该是"吊水泥"的意思, 如下图所示
越狱-第一季第11集台词字幕剧本
而你却让马子来擦你生了锈的长枪
you got some little girl in to play on your rusty trombone, huh?
play on/upon 用乐器演奏音乐;
rusty [ˈrʌsti] adj. 生锈的; 荒疏; 荒废; 退步
trombone [trɒmˈbəʊn] n. 长号; 伸缩长号
play on trombone直译是"吹长号", 实际意思大家应该能理解
这家伙说得没错
Man's got a point.
got a point 说得对; 有道理
这有点不公平 知道我说什么吧?
Just doesn't seem equitable like. You know what I'm saying?
equitable [ˈekwɪtəbl] adj. 公平合理的; 公正的
闭嘴干你的活 帝博格
Shut up and dig, T-Bag.
shut up 关门; 关窗; 闭嘴
我想我们这里的人是想知道
I think what the idiots inside here wants to know is...
idiot [ˈɪdiət] n. 蠢人; 笨蛋; 白痴
当我们在这里挖洞的时候 你都在干些什么?
while we're digging this hole, what are you doing?
我要去购物了
I'm going shopping.
很好
We're good.
we're good 没问题; 别担心; 问题解决了;
没有人
All clear.
all clear 解除警报
信用卡
A credit card ?
狱警要是发现你有这个 他们会让你吃不了兜着走 那你就...
The bulls catch you with that, they'll be so far up your doggy door...
bull [bʊl] n. 公牛; (俚语)警察
doggy [ˈdɒɡi] n. (儿语)小狗 adj. 狗的; 像狗一样的
so far 到某个有限的程度; 目前为止
根据外国网友的讨论, doggy door本身是如下图片的"狗洞", 但这里应该是比喻, 指的应该是"肛门", "so far"表示到某种程度, 整句话的意思大概是: 狱警要是发现你有信用卡, 他们会连你的屁眼也搜查
越狱-第一季第11集台词字幕剧本
doggy door
别担心
Don't worry.
他们逮不到我的
They won't be catching me with one.
- 你这么肯定? - 因为...
- How you so sure? - Because. . .
我并没有信用卡
I don't have a credit card.
尼克
Nick?
救命!
Help! Please. . .
我遇上车祸了 我的车毁了...
Please, I had an accident, my car is totaled. 
total [ˈtoʊtl] adj. 总的;完全的; vt.共计; 彻底毁坏(汽车)
我需要...求你们了...有人在吗?
I just need... please... is anyone in there?
我们不能不理他
We can't just ignore him.
ignore [ɪɡˈnɔː(r)] v. 忽视; 对…不予理会; 佯装未见; 不予理睬
管不了这么多了
The hell we can't.
the hell sb can't 有什么不行的; 当然可以
求求你们
Help me. Please!
帮帮我 求你们了
Help me, please.
噢 老天啊
Ow! God!
-发生什么了 -不知道?
- What happened? - I don't know.
呃...我一定是睡着了 我开了12小时的车
Uh... I must have dozed off. I've been driving for 12 hours.
doze [dəʊz] v. 打瞌睡;
doze off 打瞌睡,打盹儿;
我要去井里打点水吗?
Should I get him some water from the well?
- 井已经干枯了 - 老天 我的腿
- No, the well's dried up. - Oh, god my leg.
我想这里应该有个急救包的
I think there's a medical kit over here.
medical [ˈmedɪkl] adj. 伤病的; 医疗的;
kit [kɪt] n. 配套元件; 成套工具; 成套设备;
medical kit 药箱; 保健箱
都别动
No one's going anywhere.
和小家伙说再见吧
All right. Say goodbye to Junior.
你知道人体有多少品脱的血吗?
You know how many pints of blood the human body has?
pint [paɪnt] n. 品脱(容量单位,在美国约合0.473升);
答案是十 十品脱
The answer is ten. Ten pints.
你看那边地板上的白马王子还有多少血来流?
How many you think Prince Charming over there on the floor has left? 
prince [prɪns] n. 王子;
charm [tʃɑːm] n. 魅力; v. 吸引; 迷住;
Prince Charming 白马王子;  (女子的)梦中情人;
八? 差不多七?
Eight, going on seven? 
going on 接近; 差不多
跟你说吧 我要带他去柴房那边谈谈
Tell you what, I'm gonna take him out to the woodshed, and we're gonna have a little talk.
I/I'll tell you what 这样吧; 我有个主意,你听我说
woodshed [ˈwʊdʃed] n. 木料间; 柴房
同时希望你认真考虑一下
In the meantime, I want you to chew on this.
meantime [ˈmiːntaɪm] adv. 在…期间;同时 n. 其时;中间的时间
chew [tʃuː] v. 咀嚼;
chew on 仔细想; 仔细考虑
你告诉我你发现的布伦斯案子所有事
You tell me everything that you have discovered about the Burrows case,
还有你告诉了谁 那样的话
and who else you've told about it,
我可能会让你带萨维恩先生及时就医
and there's a chance that I might let you go in time to get Mr. Savrinn to a doctor.
in time 及时; 准时; 最终
由你决定谁的命更重要
You decide whose life is more valuable.
valuable [ˈvæljuəbl] adj. 很有用的; 很重要的; 宝贵的; 很值钱的; 贵重的 n. 贵重物品; 财宝
是那个已经是在等死的家伙
The guy waiting to die on death row,
还是这个可能要死在柴房里的家伙
or the guy wishing he'd die out in the woodshed.
die out 灭绝
一件外套 黑色
One suit, black.
一双袜子 黑色
One pair of socks, black.
一双鞋
One pair of shoes.
鞋带
Shoelaces.
shoelace [ˈʃuːleɪs] n. 鞋带
一个袖珍磁带录音机
One small tape recorder. 
recorder [rɪˈkɔːdə(r)] n. 录音机;
一只金表
One gold watch.
你住过高级旅馆吗? LJ
You ever stayed at a fancy hotel, LJ?
fancy [ˈfænsi] adj. 精致的; 昂贵的; 奢华的
早上你离开房间的时候 一塌糊涂
You know, you leave your room in the morning, it's a mess.
mess [mes] n. 肮脏; 杂乱; 不整洁; (组织欠佳等导致的)麻烦,困境,混乱; 不整洁(或邋遢、不修边幅)的人 v. 使不整洁; 弄脏; 弄乱; 随地便溺
湿的脏毛巾扔在浴室地上
Wet dirty towels on the bathroom floor,
bathroom [ˈbɑːθruːm] n. 浴室; 盥洗室; 洗手间; 卫生间
昨晚送来的外卖变质发臭
last night's room service stinking to high heaven.
service [ˈsɜːvɪs] n. 服务;
stink [stɪŋk] v. 有臭味; n. 恶臭; 
room service 客房服务(送餐到客人房间)
stink to high heaven 非常臭
但是 晚上你回到房间的时候 它们不见了
Then, you come back at night, it's all gone.
新的毛巾 干净的床单 枕头上的糖
Fresh towels, sheets, candy on the pillow.
pillow [ˈpɪləʊ] n. 枕头 v. 枕着(某物)
简直是世界上最美好的感觉
It's just the best feeling in the whole world.
有人替你收拾了一切
Cos someone else cleaned up your mess.
你只需要出去散散步
All you had to do was walk away.
walk away 离开; 脱身; 一走了之
不准你伤害他们
Don't you hurt them.
don't you 你不准

OK.
但你要告诉我他们知道多少 他们还告诉了哪些人
But you gotta tell me exactly what they know and who else they've told,
那样今晚就没人会死
and nobody has to die tonight.
你出去散散步 让我来收拾
You just walk away. Let me clean up your mess.
我根本不知道怎么回事 我向上帝发誓!
I don't know what's going on. I swear to God.
what is going on 发生什么事了; 怎么一回事;
swear [sweə(r)] v. 咒骂; 赌咒发誓地说; 肯定地说
真希望我可以相信你
Well, I wish I could believe that.
贝利克指派了一个新室友给我
Bellick assigned me a new cellmate.
assign [əˈsaɪn] v. 分配(某物); 分派,布置(工作、任务等); 指定; 指派; 委派; 派遣
cellmate [ˈselmeɪt] n. 同牢难友
什么样的?
Who'd you get?
某个新来的笨蛋 偷钱包偷到一个休班警员头上
Some new fish. Ran a bump and swipe on an off-duty cop.
bump [bʌmp] v. (无意地)碰,撞;
swipe [swaɪp] v. 挥拳打; 偷窃; 
off-duty [ˌɒf ˈdjuːti] adj. 非值勤的; 歇班的
cop [kɒp] n. 警察
bump and swipe 一种盗窃手法, 在路上撞到别人, 分散其注意力, 然后趁机偷东西
手快 嘴更快
Fast hands, faster mouth.
哟 聊什么呢兄弟们?
Yo, what's cracking, my peoples?
crack [kræk] v. 破裂; 裂开; 断裂; 砸开; 破开; 砸碎; 打碎; 重击; 猛击 n. 裂纹; 裂缝; 可卡因; 缝隙; 狭缝; 窄缝; (突然的)爆裂声,噼啪声 adj. 训练有素的; 技艺高超的; 优秀的; 一流的
说曹操 曹操到 迈克尔斯科菲尔德 这是大卫·阿克斯
Speak of the devil. Michael Scofield, David Apolskis.
devil [ˈdevl] n. 魔王; 魔鬼; 撒旦; 恶魔; 淘气鬼; 冒失鬼; 调皮鬼
speak of the devil 说曹操曹操就到
你好
What's up?
what's up 怎么了? 最近怎样?
我见过你 对吧? 你是PI的
I seen you before, right? You're part of that PI crew.
crew [kruː] n. 全体工作人员
也许你能让我参一份
Maybe you could hook me up.
hook [hʊk] n. 钩; v. (使)钩住
hook up 连接; 提供;
你知道 兄弟我也要弄点绿色
You know, a brother needs to make some green
green [ɡriːn] n. 绿色; 钱 adj. 绿色的
绿色的钞票 你懂我意思?
some casheesh, you know what I'm saying?
casheesh ['tʃɛrɪʃ] 专门用来买大麻的钱
时薪19美分
The pay is 19 cents an hour.
19美分 简直是奴役
19 cents? That's slavery, yo.
slavery [ˈsleɪvəri] n. 奴隶身份; 奴隶制;
这里是监狱哟
That's prison, yo.
何况 PI已经满人了
And besides, PI's all full up for now.
for now 暂时; 目前
full up 装满; 满人
好吧 我理解你的意思
All right. I feel you.
如果有什么好处 记得关照小弟一下 好吧?
But keep a brother in mind, all right, if something opens up, you know?
open up 开启;
我宁愿付19美分一个小时 出来多放风一会儿
Hell, I'll pay 19 cents an hour to get me some more time out of the block.
block [blɒk] n. (方形平面)大块; 立方体; (公寓、办公、教学、医院等)大楼; (成组建筑中的)一栋楼房; 四面临街的一方块楼群; 街区 v. 堵塞; 阻塞; 堵住(某人的路等); 挡住(某人的视线等); 妨碍; 阻碍
像重新养一个孩子
Like having another kid.
我已经养大了一个 再来一次可受不了
Already raised one. I'm too old to do it again.
你听过有囚犯入狱前保管的财物 被盗的事情吗?
You ever hear of anything being stolen from R&D?
R&D在这里是Receiving and Discharge(监狱犯人物品保管处)的缩写
当然
Of course.
狱警经常偷偷拿东西
Bulls steal from personals all the time.
问题是
Problem is,
只有到出狱领回财物 你才会知道他们拿了什么
you never know what's gone until you're outside of the walls.
那时你也无能为力了
At that point, you can't do anything about it.
如果是现在知道呢?
What if you knew now?
听着 我说过了 无论你计划做什么 不要拉我下水
Look, I told you. Leave me out of whatever it is you've got going.
leave sb/sth out of sth 把某人或某物排除在某事之外; 
我只想问你是否见过 某个狱警戴着一只金表
I just need to know if you've seen a guard with a gold watch.
很多人可以给你搞一块金表进来
There's a lot of people can get you a gold watch in here.
对 但是我就需要这块
Yeah, but I need this specific gold watch.
specific [spəˈsɪfɪk] adj. 明确的; 具体的; 特定的; 
韦斯特莫兰德
Westmoreland.
狱长要你去一下
Pope wants to see you.
走吧!
Let's go.
听着 我没看见有
Look, I haven't seen nothing.
但有那么一个狱警
But there is this one CO.
称得上是全监狱最菜的扒手
Word is he's the worst thief in here.
word is (that) 据说; 听说
我老婆从县档案处 给你发的传真
My wife just faxed this over for you from county records.
county [ˈkaʊnti] n. (英国、爱尔兰的)郡; (美国的)县
斯科菲尔德的结婚证明复印件
Copy of Scofield's marriage licence.
marriage [ˈmærɪdʒ] n. 结婚; 婚姻;
licence [ˈlaɪsns] n. 许可证;
她说你欠她个大人情
She says you owe her, big time.
owe [əʊ] v. 欠
owe sb big time 欠某人一个大人情
看来是真的 他不是随便找个婊子来扮老婆
Looks legit. He wasn't trying to sneak in some whore for a conjugal.
legit [lɪˈdʒɪt] adj. 合法的; 按法律(或法规)行事的
whore [hɔː(r)] n. 妓女;
sneak in 偷偷摸摸进入; 偷偷带进; 偷偷包括进去
这里写着 他是在抢劫前一天结婚的
Says here they got married the day before Scofield robbed that bank.
为什么他要那样做?
Why the hell would he do that?
- 有维罗妮卡的消息? - 没有
- Heard from Veronica? - No.
LJ送来个便条 说跟她在一起 很安全
Just a note from LJ saying he's with her, that he was safe.
但已经有一段时间了 有点不对劲
But, you know, it's been awhile. Doesn't feel right.
awhile [əˈwaɪl] adv. 片刻; 一会儿
不对劲
Feels wrong.
非常不对劲
Really wrong.
我 呃...
I, uh. . .
我终于意识到
I've come to a realisation.
realisation [riəlai'zeiʃən] n. 实现; 认识,领会
come to a realisation 意识到
要么多诺万小姐和那男孩 并不在喜欢你
Either Ms Donovan and that boy don't like you very much,
要么他们对你的生存能力 抱有难以理解的信心
or they have an unreasonable amount of faith in your cardiovascular system.
unreasonable [ʌnˈriːznəbl] adj. 不合理的; 不公正的; 期望过高的
amount [əˈmaʊnt] n. 金额; 数量; 数额 v. 合计,共计; 等同,接近
cardiovascular [ˌkɑːdiəʊˈvæskjələ(r)] adj. 心血管的
system [ˈsɪstəm] n. 体系; 系统;
告诉我吧 尼克 这就是你拿到的全部?
So tell me, Nick. This all you got?
一份都没有正式指控的档案?
This paper trail of an indictment that never even happened? 
trail [treɪl] n. (长串的)痕迹
indictment [ɪnˈdaɪtmənt] n. 衰败迹象; 控告; 起诉
paper trail 记录某人活动的档案
就这么多?
Is this it?
我们知道你们丢了那盘录像带
We know you don't have a surveillance tape any more,
surveillance [sɜːˈveɪləns] n. 监视
我们知道你们再也没有证人
We know you don't have anybody to testify.
testify [ˈtestɪfaɪ] v. (尤指出庭)作证;
你们就剩那么一点东西?
So is this really all you've got?
萨维恩先生 穿过你大圆肌的那颗子弹
Mr Savrinn, that bullet went through your teres major,
bullet [ˈbʊlɪt] n. 子弹; 弹丸
teres [tɜrz] n. [解剖] 圆肌;
major [ˈmeɪdʒə(r)] adj. 主要的; 重要的; 大的;
teres major [tɜrz ˈmeɪdʒər] 大圆肌;
go through 穿过; 经历;\
扯碎了你肩胛骨外侧的肌肉
ripped the lateral margin of your scapula,
rip [rɪp] v. (突然或猛烈地)撕破,裂开; 
lateral [ˈlætərəl] adj. 侧面的; 横向的;
margin [ˈmɑːdʒɪn] n. 边缘;
scapula [ˈskæpjʊlə] n. 肩胛(骨)
使你的手臂完全不能转动
leaving you absolutely no medial rotation of your arm.
absolutely [ˈæbsəluːtli] adv. 绝对地,完全地;
medial [ˈmiːdiəl] adj. (身体或器官等)内侧的,近中的
rotation [rəʊˈteɪʃn] n. 旋转; 转动;
所以如果你想用那块木头打我
So if you try to swing that piece of lumber at me. . .
swing [swɪŋ] v. (使)摇摆; (挥动某物)朝…打去; 
lumber [ˈlʌmbə(r)] n. 木材;
手臂就会像脱臼一样
It's gonna feel like your arm is ripping out of its socket. 
socket [ˈsɒkɪt] n. (电源)插座;  臼
feel like 想做; 想要; 感受; 感觉; 
来吧 尼克 "正义计划"先生
Come on, Nick. Mr Project Justice.
我们都知道你为什么坐在这里
We both know why you're really here, don't we?
你并不是为了救林肯·布伦斯
And it ain't to save Lincoln Burrows' life.
在这高墙里 我缓慢的爬行
Inside these walls, I creep and I crawl,
creep [kriːp] v. 匍匐; 爬行;
crawl [krɔːl] v. 爬; 爬行;
寻找一条逃生的路子 但是我知道这却不是一件好差事
looking for a way out, But I know there's gonna be no easy route
route [ruːt] n. 路线;
这将是12个轮回... 12个轮回一个周期
This is gonna be a 12-round. . . 12-round bout
bout [baʊt] n. 一阵; 一场;
和贝利克一起 帝博格在我脑海里...
With Bellick and T-bag on my mind
这真是遭罪...
...it's grinding here
grinding [ˈɡraɪndɪŋ] adj. 没完没了的; 无休止的; 
还有兴趣参加劳动团吗?
You still interested in getting in on PI?
我妈还有大胸吗?
Does my momma got big breastices? 
momma [ˈmɒmə] n. 同 mommy; 妈咪
breastices (俚语) 非常大的乳房
我怎么知道
I wouldn't know. 
她当然还有大胸 而我当然愿意
Hell, yeah, she does. And hell, yeah, I do. 
好吧 听着 帮我个忙
All right, look. I need a favour.
听说你是个老练的街头扒手
Word is you made your trade as a snatch and grab.
word is “传闻是”或“大家都说”。
trade 指的是某人的职业或行业
snatch [snætʃ] v. 一把抓起; 偷窃;
snatch and grab 突然抓住或夺走某物
没错
That's right.
我要你帮我 偷一件被别人偷走的东西
I need you to steal something back that was stolen from me.
一件什么东西?
What kind of something we talking about?
就一块手表
Just a watch. 
根本不存在"就一块手表"这么简单的事
Uh-uh. There is not no such thing as "just a watch." 
there's no such thing/person (as) 根本就不存在某物/某人
每样东西都有它不同的偷法
Every design has a different clasp,
design [dɪˈzaɪn] n. 设计; 布局; 
clasp [klɑːsp] v. 握紧; 扣牢 n. (包、皮带或首饰的)搭扣,扣环; 
每种扣子都有不同的偷法
every clasp has a different swipe.
意大利表 Remedi
It's Italian. A Remedi.
Italian [ɪˈtæliən] n. 意大利人; 意大利语 adj. 意大利的;
金表带 珍珠面 全天候
Gold band, pearl face, all-weather.
pearl [pɜːl] n. 珍珠;
- 哪一年? - 2003
- What year? - 2003.
那玩意儿有个蝴蝶扣
That's a butterfly clasp on that bitch.
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇; 棘手的事; 难办的事 
- 什么意思? - 内藏结构
- Which means what? - Hidden deployment.
deployment [dɪˈplɔɪmənt] n. (部队、资源或装备的)部署,调集
所以没法把它扒走 而不引起任何感觉
There ain't no way to snatch it without the mark feeling it.
所以要偷那该死的东西 必须开动我的脑筋
Which just means I'm gonna have to get whimsical on this ficky. 
whimsical [ˈwɪmzɪkl] adj. 异想天开的; 想入非非的; 
ficky (俚语) = fucker n.(冒犯语)笨蛋,浑蛋;
我偷到表 你就让我进囚犯劳动团?
I get you this watch, that mean I get in on some of that PI?
我会考虑 但不一定
It means I'll think about it. No promises.
为什么你那么急着想要这块表?
Why you need this watch so bad, anyway?
anyway [ˈeniweɪ] adv. 而且; 加之; 反正; 尽管; 即使这样; (转换话题、结束谈话或回到原话题时说)无论如何
它对我的某个家人意义重大
Let's just say it means a lot to someone in my family.
进来 查尔斯 坐下
Come in, Charles. Sit down.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我有个坏消息 查尔斯
I've got some bad news, Charles.
你的女儿得了重病
Your daughter is very sick.
她得了食道癌
She's got oesophageal cancer.
oesophageal [i:sɒfə'dʒɪ(:)əl] 食管的; 食道
oesophageal cancer 食道癌
她在印第安那波利斯的圣心医院
Now, she's at Sacred Heart, in Indianapolis,
sacred [ˈseɪkrɪd] adj. 上帝的; 神的;
Indianapolis [ˌɪndiəˈnæpəlɪs]  n. 印第安纳波利斯(美国印第安纳州之首府)
她想在最后的时间里见到你
and she wants to see you while there's still time.
还有多久?
How much time?
医生说只有几周
Doctors say a few weeks.
问题是 惩教署不打算让你去
The problem is, the DOC isn't gonna let you go.
他们认为你还具有危胁
They think you're still a flight risk.
flight risk 在审判或保释听证会之前被认为可能离开该国的人
- 她是我唯一的孩子 - 我知道
- She's my only child. - I know that.
only child 独生子; 独生女
相信我 查尔斯 我用你的良好记录做过申诉
Believe me, Charles, I've lobbied on your behalf.
lobby [ˈlɒbi] n. 门厅 v. 游说(从政者或政府)
behalf [bɪˈhɑːf] n. 代表,利益
on one's behalf 为了某人; 为了某人的利益; 因为某人
这是本州的政策
It’s, it's state policy
policy [ˈpɒləsi] n. 政策; 方针; 
只有葬礼可以得到临时出狱许可
They will only extend furloughs in the case of funerals.
extend [ɪkˈstend] v. 延伸; 扩大…的范围(或影响); 适用于; 涉及(范围); 
funeral [ˈfjuːnərəl] n. 葬礼; 丧礼; 出殡
in case of 在……情况下;
你是在说
You're telling me
我必须等到她死了 才可以见到她?
I have to wait until she dies before I see her?
斯科菲尔德先生 今天将会由我为你注射
Mr Scofield. Looks like I'll be administering your shot today.
administer [ədˈmɪnɪstə(r)] v. 管理; 施行; 提供
唐克雷蒂医生呢?
Where's Dr Tancredi?
今天日程很满 她有其他病人
We've got a busy schedule today. She's with another patient.
schedule [ˈʃedjuːl] n. 工作计划; 日程安排
按住他 别让他掉下推床!
Hold him down before he jumps off the cart!
cart [kɑːt] n. (两轮或四轮)运货马车; 手推车;
按住脚! 按住他的脚!
Hold his legs! Hold his legs down!
嘿 我们需要医生!
Hey, we need a doctor here!
好了 发生什么事?
All right. What's happened?
我不知道 这孩子正在吃饭 突然间
I don't know. The kid was in chow. Then all of sudden,
chow [tʃaʊ] n. 吃的东西; v. 吃
他就发病了 开始呕吐
he collapsed and started spitting up his food.
collapse [kəˈlæps] v. (突然)倒塌,坍塌; (尤指因病重而)倒下,昏倒,晕倒;
spit [spɪt] v. 吐; 唾(唾沫、食物等);
看来他正在痉挛
Looks like he's having some kind of a seizure
seizure [ˈsiːʒə(r)] n. 起获; 没收; 充公; 起获的赃物; 没收的财产; 夺取; 占领; 控制; (疾病,尤指脑病的)侵袭,发作
把他抬上来
Get him up here, get him up here.
别让他伤到自己
make sure he doesn't hurt himself.
我需要氧气和镇静剂
I'm gonna need O2 and cardio from you.
O2 n.(代号)双原子气态氧的符号
cardio [ˈkɑːdɪəʊ] n. 有氧运动
按住他 按住他!
Hold him. Hold him!
多诺万小姐 你的不动产法律经验
So, Ms Donovan. How is that background in real estate law going for you?
background [ˈbækɡraʊnd] n. 背景; 学历; 经历;
estate [ɪˈsteɪt] n. (通常指农村的)大片私有土地; 个人财产; (尤指)遗产
real estate n. 房地产; 不动产
真的派上用场了?
Is it a big help?
我们终于取得点突破了
Well, frankly I think we caught a break.
frankly [ˈfræŋkli] adv. 坦率地; (表示直言)老实说
catch a break 得到解决问题的新信息; 松一口气
林肯的女友哪怕有点脑子
Lincoln had nailed a girl with half a brain, 
nail [neɪl] n. 指甲; 钉子; vt. (用钉子)钉牢; 获得
sb with half a brain 某人有常识; 某人哪怕有一点聪明
她都可能把整个事情解决了
she probably would have brought this whole thing down already. 
bring down  击落; 使倒塌;
但你知道坏的部分是什么?
But you know what the worst part is?
你拖了一群人下水
That you dragged these people into this
明知自己无法让他们脱身
knowing that you had no clue how to get them out.
clue [kluː] n. 线索; 提示; 
not have/get a clue(have/get no clue) 完全猜不到; 完全不懂; 完全不知道
我是说 如果你不那么好管闲事
I mean, if you had just minded your own business,
mind one's own business 少管闲事
像莱提莎·巴里斯这样的人
people like Leticia Barris,
现在就不会死都没人知道
she wouldn't have a mouthful of maggots right about now.
mouthful [ˈmaʊθfʊl] n. 一口,一满口(的量); 
maggot [ˈmæɡət] n. 蛆;
right about now 现在; 此刻
你的未婚夫也不会倒毙在公寓
Your fiance would not be lying in his apartment
fiance [fɪ'ɑ:nseɪ] n. 未婚夫
等着尸体开始发臭
waiting for the smell of his rotting corpse
rot [rɒt] v. (使)腐烂
corpse [kɔːps] n. 尸体;
以便邻居可以闻到才发觉他死了
to let the neighbours know that something had gone horribly wrong.
horribly []  adv. 可怕地
没错 他们的死就是因为你
That's right. Their deaths are on your head.
on one's head 某人的责任或过错
你造成的
You made this mess.
不是别人 是你
Nobody else. You.
但同样是你 可以让这一切结束
But you are also the one person that can end it all right here.
我只想知道你还牵扯了谁
All I need to know is who else you've involved.
involve [ɪnˈvɒlv] v. 包含; 牵涉; 牵连; 加入
你可以点头 让我知道你愿意说
So you just nod, and I'll know you're ready to talk.
你知道 多诺万小姐 我觉得 呃
You know, Ms Donovan, I think that, uh,
看来你有点着凉
you look a little cold.
也许让你暖和一点
Maybe you'll find it easier to talk
你就更容易说出来了
after you've warmed up a little. . . 
他在哪? 发生什么了?
Where is he? What happened?
我们要离开这里 快点 没时间了 快点!
We gotta move. Come on, we don't have time. Come on.
快点 我们离开这里
Come on. We're getting out of here.
钥匙在哪?
Where are the keys?
口袋里
Pocket. Left.
把车打着!
Start the car.
他会没事吗?
Is he gonna be all right?
去把车打着 LJ!
Go start the car, LJ.
我们会把你送去医院 好吗?
Come on. We're gonna get you to a hospital, all right?
我室友送你的礼物
A gift from my cellmate.
谢谢你 和他
Thank you. And thank him.
这只表 有什么特别?
The watch. What's it for, anyway?
我以为你不想知道我的计划
Thought you didn't want to know about any of this.
don't want to know 不想知道, 不感兴趣; 知道某事会吃惊或难过
情况变了
Things have changed.
我要加入
I want in.
为什么这么突然?
Why the sudden change of heart?
change of heart 转变看法或态度
我有我的理由
I have my reasons.
不要误会我的意思
Don't take this the wrong way, 
take the wrong way 误会; 误解
但是每个加入的人 都得做出贡献
but everyone who's in is bringing something to the table. 
bringing sth to the table 提供有用的东西或技能
用钱来作交待怎样?
How about money?
- 我们在谈多少钱? - 我以为你知道
- How much we talking about? - I think you know.
我只记得某些谈话 最后以"我不是D.B.库珀"结束
I seem to remember several conversations that ended with "I am not DB Cooper".
- 我说谎 - 你说谎?
- I lied. - You lied.
我们是罪犯 我们擅长那样做
We're cons. We tend to do that.
tend [tend] v. 往往会; 倾向; 
我查过你的辩护词
I checked your alibi.
alibi [ˈæləbaɪ] n. 不在犯罪现场证明; 借口; 托词
根据记录 库珀劫持飞机时 你确实正在被监禁
According to records, you were incarcerated at the time of the Cooper hijacking.
hijack [ˈhaɪdʒæk] v. 劫持(交通工具,尤指飞机);
我父亲和我 都有对快钱相同的迷恋
My father and I share more than just a weakness for easy money. 
weakness [ˈwiːknəs] n. 软弱; 弱点,缺点,不足; (对人或事物的)迷恋,无法抗拒
easy money 快钱; 不义之财
我们还有同样的名字
We also share a name.
老查尔斯·韦斯特莫兰德 才是那天被监禁的人
Charles Westmoreland Senior was the one locked up that day.
senior [ˈsiːniə(r)] adj. 级别(或地位)高的; (父子同名时,加在父亲的名字前)老,大
那么 你要不要钱?
Now, do you want the money or not?
无意冒犯 但这有点太随便了
No offence, but it's a little convenient. 
offence [əˈfens] n. 违法行为; 犯罪; 罪行; 冒犯; 搅扰; 侮辱
convenient [kənˈviːniənt] adj. 实用的; 便利的; 方便的; 省事的;
你想加入 然后突然 你就变成那个人了
You want in, and suddenly you're the guy.
suddenly [ˈsʌdənli] adv. 突然; 忽然; 猛地; 骤然
我怎么确信你现在没撒谎?
How do I know you're not lying now?
嘿 老头 别站在这里
Hey, Old Man River. Keep it moving.
old man river 对老年男性的侮辱
嘿 苏克雷...
Hey, Sucre.
我对你和其他墨西哥人有个疑问
I got a question about you and the rest of the Mexicans.
Mexican [ˈmeksɪkən] adj. 墨西哥的 n. 墨西哥人
我认为我帮不上你
I don't think I'll be able to help.
be able to 可以; 有能力
因为我是波多黎哥人
Seeing as I'm Puerto Rican.
Puerto Rican [ˈpwɛrˌtoʊ ˈrikən] 波多黎各; 波多黎各人;
你说的只是地理上的 朋友
Geographical semantics, amigo. 
geographical [ˌdʒiːəˈɡræfɪkl] adj. 地理(学)的
semantics [sɪˈmæntɪks] n. 语义学; 含义
amigo [ə'miːˌɡəʊ] n. 朋友; 对美国人友好的西班牙语系人
我是指那些有拉丁血统的人
I'm speaking about the general Latino population.
general [ˈdʒenrəl] adj. 全体的; 总的; 概括性的; 笼统的; 
Latino [læˈtiːnəʊ] n. (居住在美国的)拉丁美洲人,拉丁美洲人后裔
population [ˌpɑːpjuˈleɪʃn] n. 人口; 族群; 
历史上那么懒惰的人
How is it that a people so historically lazy
historically [hɪsˈtɒrɪkəli] adv. 历史上地;从历史观点上说
为何会来到美国 成为体力劳动者的主力呢?
ended up being such a big part of the nation's workforce?
workforce [ˈwɜːkfɔːs] n. (国家或行业等的)劳动力,劳动人口
end up 最终成为; 结果是
依我看来 是美国人懒惰
The way I see things, it's everyone else that's lazy.
不然 不会有那么多工作给移民的人
Otherwise, there wouldn't be jobs for the immigrants.
otherwise [ˈʌðəwaɪz] adv. 否则; 
immigrant [ˈɪmɪɡrənt] n. (外来)移民; 外侨
那些坐在家里领取失业补贴的 懒人...
The ones sitting at home, collecting unemployment, the lazy ones. . . 
collect [kəˈlekt] v. 收集; 领取;
unemployment [ˌʌnɪmˈplɔɪmənt] n. 失业;
unemployment在这里应该是unemployment benefits或者unemployment compensation的简称, 意思是"失业补贴"
不是我们
it's not us.
你让他这么说你们的人?
You gonna let him talk about your people like that?
随便了 个人想法不一样
Uh, whatever, deliverance.
deliverance [dɪˈlɪvərəns] n. 公开表达的意见或判断; 
你知不知道? 我们现在是一条船上的人
You know what? We may be a team in here,
还有就是
but just so that you know:
当我们逃出去那一刻 我们就要各顾各的了
The minute we get over that wall, it's every man for himself.
get over 越过;
every man for himself 自顾自; 各人自扫门前雪
或者比那还要早
Or sooner.
LJ?
LJ?
LJ?
LJ?
LJ?
LJ?
你知道俄国人怎么杀人吗?
You know how the Russians do things?
他们先让你活着 然后杀掉你全家
They let you live, and they kill everyone else in your family
还有 所有你爱的人
and, well, any-anyone you have ever loved. 
听起来怎么样?
How's that sound?
- 去死吧 - 噢 来吧
- Go to hell. - Oh, come on.
女士不该这么说话吧?
Is that any way for a lady to talk?
怎么 你以为我是笨蛋吗?
Wait, you think I'm an idiot?
以为我会走到这井上面?
I'm just gonna walk into a well?
别犯傻了 多诺万女士
Seriously, Ms Donovan. . .
seriously [ˈsɪəriəsli] adv. 严重地; 严肃地; 认真地; 说正经的,说实在的; 
你还好吧?
You all right?
斯科菲尔德 别想偷懒
Scofield! No sitting down on the job
lie down on the job 不努力工作; 推卸责任
sit down on the job和lie down on the job意思一样, 后者在英语里更常见
过来在我看得到你的地方干活
I want you out here working where I can see you.
马上就来 老大
I'm on it, boss.
I'm on it 我来处理; 我正在处理
快过来 斯科菲尔德 过来!
Move it, Scofield, move it!
嘿 布拉德 看到你真开心
Hey, Brad. Good to see you.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
请注意了 女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen
gentleman [ˈdʒentlmən] n. 彬彬有礼的人; 有教养的人; 先生,阁下
请把你们的双手举起 欢迎我们下一位美丽可爱的女士上台
put your hands together for our next lovely young lady. Up on the main stage
put one's hands together 鼓掌
stage [steɪdʒ] n. 阶段; 舞台
欢迎贾斯米!
it's Jasmine
jasmine [ˈdʒæzmɪn] n. 茉莉; 素馨
想不想单独跳个舞?
Would you like a private dance?
private [ˈpraɪvət] adj. 私有的; 私用的; 自用的; 为一部分人的; 私人的; 秘密的; 内心的; 隐秘的; 私下的 n. 二等兵,列兵(级别最低的士兵)
你何不坐下 咱们聊一聊
Why don't you sit down and chat for a while?
chat [tʃæt] v. 闲聊; 闲谈; 聊天
看看我们是否合适
See if we hit it off?
hit it off 投缘; 合得来
- 您贵姓? - 布拉德
- So, what's your name? - Brad.
- 你呢? - 贾斯米
- Yours? - Jasmine.
说吧... 我说的是你的真名
Come on, your real name.
- 尼卡 - 尼卡
- It's Nika. - Nika.
这真是个好名字
That's a pretty name.
告诉我 尼卡 你丈夫对你在这工作有什么看法?
Tell me, Nika. . . How's your husband feel about you working here?
我没结婚
Well, I'm not married.
我希望你是为了挑逗而在说谎
I hope you're lying for the sake of titillation. 
sake [seɪk , ˈsɑːki] n. 缘故,理由,目的; 利益
titillation [ˌtɪtɪ'leɪʃ(ə)n] n. 挑逗
否则 你今天早上的探监就是违法行为了...
Otherwise, your little visit to Fox River this morning would have been breaking the law.
斯科菲尔德太太
Mrs Scofield.
我们...结婚了 但他们要我们都要撒谎
We are married, but they tell all the girls to lie.
为了生意好做点
It's better for making business.
我不是来找你麻烦的
I'm not here to get you in trouble.
我只是想多了解一下你丈夫
I just want to know a little more about your husband.
嗯 他是个非常好的人
Well, he's a very good man.
我也这么想 但就算是好人也会做坏事
I'm sure he is. But even good men do bad things.
你的口音 是从... 不要告诉我 布达佩斯 是不是?
Your accent. You're from, don't tell me. . . Budapest, right?
accent [ˈæksent , ækˈsent] n. 口音; 腔调;
Budapest [ˈbuːdəpɛst] n. 布达佩斯(匈牙利首都)
- 布拉格 - 布拉格...
- Prague. - Prague.
Prague [prɑːg] n. 布拉格(前捷克斯洛伐克首都)
你来了多久? 两三个月 我猜
How recently did you come over? Only a couple months, I bet.
bet [bet] v. 用…打赌; 敢说;
你喜欢呆在美国?
You like it here in America?
呃 我必须得走了
You know, I really have to keep moving.
他们不想我们在一个顾客呆太久
They don't like us to spend too much time in one spot.
我可不想去查你的移民情况...
Now, I don't want to have to check into your immigration status.
immigration [ˌɪmɪˈɡreɪʃn] n. 移居(入境);
status [ˈsteɪtəs] n. 法律地位(或身份);
我只想知道
I just need to know
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德让你做什么 来交换你的绿卡
what Michael Scofield wanted from you in exchange for the green card.
exchange [ɪksˈtʃeɪndʒ] n. 交换; 
green card 绿卡
什么也没有
Nothing.
他在国外学习时我们认识的...
We met while he was studying overseas.
overseas [ˌəʊvəˈsiːz] adj. 外国的; 海外的 adv. 在国外; 在海外
移民局不会想知道你的那些准备好的故事
I don't want to know what you memorised for the INS.
memorise ['meməraɪz] v. 记住,熟记;
INS [ɪnz] (美国)移民归化局(Immigration and Naturalization Service的缩写)
现在 要么你回答我关于斯科菲尔德的问题
Now, either you answer my questions about Scofield,
要不我就打电话 给我芝加哥警局的兄弟了
or I call my guy in the Chicago PD.
Chicago [ʃɪˈkɑːgəʊ] n. 芝加哥桥牌; 芝加哥(在美国中西部;为美国第二大城)
PD 警察局(Police department的缩写)
call in 寻求帮忙或咨询; 用电话沟通; 用电话报告
或许他会问问有关于你的问题
And maybe he starts asking some questions about you.
一张信用卡
Credit card.
他让我把信用卡给他 就这么多
He asked me to bring him a credit card. That's it.
是的 跟踪这电话 过来找我 马上
Yeah. Trace this call. Come and get me now.
trace [treɪs] v. 查出; 追踪; 
新格莱尔斯 我在新格莱尔斯
New Glarus. I'm in New Glarus.
不用 谢谢 我自己带了
No, thanks. I brought my own.
多尔希·安德鲁·埃尔斯顿·佳比斯
Dorothy Andrews Elston Kabis.
11美国财政部出纳局长 1971
United States treasurer, 1971.
treasurer [ˈtreʒərə(r)] n. 会计,财务主管; 财政大臣
D.B.库珀 劫机那年
The year of the DB Cooper hijacking.
DI192589\NDI192589. 
是那笔黑钱的第一张的序列号
The first number in the series of bills used in the ransom drop.
series [ˈsɪəriːz] n. 一系列; 连续; 
ransom [ˈrænsəm] n. 赎金 v. (为某人)交付赎金
多谢你的历史课
Thanks for the history lesson.
你要是调查都会知道这些
All it proves is you did the research.
我也做过研究
Same as me.
你结婚了
So you're married?
呃... 不是传统概念的那种
Uh, well. . . Not in the traditional sense of the word.
sense [sens] n. 感觉官能(即视、听、嗅、味、触五觉); (对重大事情的)感觉,意识; 理解力; 判断力
in the sense 从某种意义上说
Not in the traditional sense of the word直译: 不是"结婚"这个词的传统意义
斯科菲尔德 我们都是成年人了 把话说明白点
Michael, we're both adults. Put your cards on the table.
adult [ˈædʌlt] n. 成年人;
put one's cards on the table 摊牌; 和盘托出; 赤诚相见
好吧 我先说
OK. I'll go first.
呃... 作为这里少数的几名女性之一
Um... As one of the very few women around here,
我习惯用自己的方法对付那些
I'm used to a certain amount. . .
挑逗和性暗示
of innuendo and flirtation being thrown my way.
innuendo [ˌɪnjuˈendəʊ] n. 暗指; 影射
flirtation [flɜːˈteɪʃn] n. 不认真对待; 调情;
我并不喜欢
I'm not used to enjoying it.
听着 莎拉...
Look, Sara. . .
叫我"唐克雷蒂医生" 让我说完
It's Dr Tancredi. And please let me finish.
我不是个猜忌的女人 但我是个小心谨慎的女人
I'm not ajealous woman. But I'm a careful one.
但不知为什么 在你旁边 我做不到...谨慎
And for some reason, when I'm around you I'm not careful.
- 你不需要 - 不 我需要
- You don't have to be. - Yes, I do.
你身上有太多谜了 迈克尔
There's so many questions surrounding you, Michael.
surround [səˈraʊnd] v. 围绕;
有太多了
There are way too many.
我们这样 呃..
So here's the deal. Um. . .
here's the deal 这样吧; 你看这样好不好; 总的说来是这样的; 事情是这样的
从现在开始 给你打针 只要是有关于医疗的
From now on, your shots, any medical concerns,
concern [kənˈsɜːn] v. 与…有关; 涉及; 
没有问题 只要是病人-医生的关系
they're all fine, as long as it's doctor-patient.
但如果是那些私人问题 以及各人喜好
But personal questions and favours of any kind
我们以后不要再提起了
are no longer a part of our relationship.
relationship [rɪˈleɪʃnʃɪp] n. 关系
你的那些有关于我的问题...
The questions you have about me. . .
你会知道答案的
There are answers.
奎因!
Quinn.
我都开始担心了 你们迷路了吗?
I was getting worried. You guys get lost?
我们想打电话给你来确认精确坐标
We tried to call you again to pinpoint your signal,
pinpoint [ˈpɪnpɔɪnt] v. 明确指出,确定
signal [ˈsɪɡnəl] n. 信号;
可你没接
but you never picked up.
pick up 接(电话);
是啊 破手机没电了
Yeah, the battery went dead on the damn cell phone.
battery [ˈbætri] n. 电池; 
没办法 是不是?
What are you going to do, right?
那么 你怎么样?
So, uh. . . How'd it go?
我一条腿断了
Well, I got a broken leg down here.
听着 我想也许我们把事情都搞砸了
Yeah, listen, you know, I think maybe we got off on the wrong foot.
get/start off on the wrong foot 开始一段糟糕的关系; 出师不利; 
你有上司 我有上司
You got bosses, I got bosses,
到最后 我们还是在一条船上
but at the end of the day we're all on the same team.
at the end of the day 最终; 到头来; 把所有因素都考虑进去
on the same team 在同一条船上
对吗? 我们都在收拾残局
Right? We're just trying to tie up some loose ends.
loose [luːs] adj. 未固定牢的;
tie up loose ends 把尚未处理好的事处理好
我再同意你不过了
I could not agree more.
could not agree more 完全赞同
你们能不能找个绳子或是梯子什么的?
Yeah. So can you guys get a rope, or a ladder, or something?
rope [rəʊp] n. 绳索; 
你要干什么?
What the hell's that?
嘿... 嘿!
Hey, hey! Hey!
在收拾残局
Just tying up some loose ends.
tie up loose ends 把尚未处理好的事处理好
你这个婊子养的... 嘿! 嘿!
You stupid son of a. . . Hey! 
嘿 别这么做! 别这么做!
Don't do this. Don't do this!
求你了! 我的腿断了 我站不起来! 你们要帮我!
Come on, please. My leg is broken. I can't stand. You gotta help me.
你不能就这么把他留在这儿 他会死的
You can't just leave him down there. He'll die.
他是唯一知道 我们没抓住布伦斯儿子的人
He's the only one who knows we don't have the Burrows kid.
唯一的人
The only one.
你是不是也想下去 丹尼
There's room for you down there too, Danny.
别把我扔在这儿!
Don't leave me like this.
别把我扔下! 求你了!
Don't leave me. Please!
求你了!
Please!
你今天回劳犯团吗?
Coming back to PI today?
在那儿让我有点不爽 知道吗?
It's getting kind of testy in there, you know.
testy [ˈtesti] adj. 易怒的; 暴躁的
我知道
Yeah.
我要弄清楚一些事
I just needed to find something out.
find out 发现; 查明; 找出
那是什么?
What the hell's that?

Listen.
我是不是应该听见点动静?
Am I supposed to be hearing something?
嘘 耐心听
Shh. Just hold on.
hold on 抓住; 等; 停止; 坚持; 继续
- 听见没 - 什么?
- There. - What?
我们等了20分钟就为听这个?
We sat around here for 20 minutes waiting to hear that?
确切的说 是18分钟
18 minutes, actually.
就是这个
And yes.
- 那是什么? - 关键
- What was it? - Keys.
警卫的关键
The guards' keys.
晚上警卫在医务室窗户下面巡逻一次的
18 minutes is how long we have between each time
时间间隔是18分钟
the guards pass beneath the infirmary windows on their rounds at night.
beneath [bɪˈniːθ] prep. 在(或往)…下面;
infirmary [ɪnˈfɜːməri] n. 医院; 医务室
囚犯在晚上出不去
Cons aren't allowed outside after hours.
这是唯一找到时间间隔的方法
It was the only way I could find out the timing.
- 那说明什么? - 说明...
- What does that mean? - It means. . .
四天后 在逃亡日那晚
Four days from now, on the night of the escape,
我们有18分钟从医务室下的窗户逃出去
we'll have 18 minutes to get the bars off the infirmary window,
包括我们七个人穿过电线和翻墙的时间
and for all seven of us to get across the wire and over the wall.
wire [ˈwaɪə(r)] n. 金属丝; 电线; 
- 那能办到吗? - 当然
- Is that doable? - Of course.
doable [ˈduːəbl] adj. 可做; 可行; 性感的
什么事?
What's up?
没事
Nothing.
嘿 我见过这表情 怎么了?
Hey, I know that look. What's up?
挖到了! 挖到了!
I hit it. I hit it!
在那儿 管子! 我们挖到了!
The pipe!
兄弟们 兄弟们
Guys, guys.
说吧 迈克尔 告诉我
Come on, Michael. Talk to me.
你要先听好消息还是坏消息?
You want the good news or the bad news?
好消息
The good.
韦斯特莫兰德和他的钱到了
Westmoreland and his money are in.
- 坏消息呢? - 我计算了一下
- What's the bad? - I've done the math.
do the math 你自己算算
我们把医务室窗子防护栏拆除至少要五分钟
I figure it'll take at least five minutes for us to get the bars off the window in the infirmary. 
figure [ˈfɪɡə(r)] n. 数字; 身材 v. 认为,认定; 计算(数量或成本)
take off 起飞; 成功; 流行; 脱掉; 去除; 
每个人两分钟翻过电线和墙
And two minutes each for us to get across the wire and over the wall.
所以?
So?
我们只有 18 分钟
We've only got 18 minutes.
我们已经太多人了
We've got too many people.
必须去掉一个
One of 'em has to go.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年11月12日 12:44:24
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3494/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: