越狱-第一季第14集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论939字数 29817阅读模式
我的名字叫迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
My name is Michael Scofield.
我哥哥被诬陷并且替人背了黑锅而面临电刑
My brother is facing the electric chair, framed for a crime he didn't commit.
electric [ɪˈlektrɪk] adj. 电的; 用电的;
frame [freɪm] n. 框架; v. 给…做框; 作伪证陷害; 
crime [kraɪm] n. 罪; 罪行;
commit [kəˈmɪt] v. 做出; 犯;
为什么特勤局对这个案子如此感兴趣?
What is it about this case that the Secret Service is so interested in?
secret service n. (政府的)特工部门,特务机关;
那家伙杀了副总统的弟弟
The man killed the Vice President's brother.
在上诉失败后
After his appeals were exhausted,
appeal [əˈpiːl] n. 上诉;
exhaust [ɪɡˈzɔːst] v. 使筋疲力尽; 用完;
我知道只有一个方法能救他
I knew there was only one way to get him out.
我们是警察 放下你的所有武器
This is the police put down your weapon.
weapon [ˈwepən] n. 武器; 
迈克尔?
Michael?
我要把你救出去
I'm getting you out of here.
这不可能
It's impossible.
除非这个监狱是你设计的
Not if you designed the place it isn't.
你见过设计图?
You've seen the blueprints.
blueprint [ˈbluːprɪnt] n. (建筑、机器等的)蓝图; 
不仅看过 我还把它纹到了身上
Better than that I've got them on me.
我已在该监狱呆了将近一个月了
I've been at Fox River nearly a month now.
在这期间我聚集了一帮人他们具有所有越狱所需的资源
In that time, I've assembled a group that has all the resources we need to not only break out, but to stay out.
assemble [əˈsembl] v. 聚集; 集合;
resource [rɪˈsɔːs] n. 资源; 
break out 爆发; 逃跑;
我是迈克尔
I'm Michael by the way.
by the way 顺便说一下
我是唐克雷蒂 和州长同姓?
Dr. Tancredi. . . Tancredi like the Governor?
governor [ˈɡʌvənə(r)] n. 统治者; (美国的)州长;
在我们挖掘地道的同时
While we dig on the inside,
我们的律师在外面找寻真相
our lawyer searches for the truth on the outside.
我有些情报能还林肯·布伦斯的清白
I have information that will lead to the exoneration of Lincoln Burrows.
exoneration [ɪɡˌzɒnə'reɪʃn]  n. 免罪;
内部的人声称能够免除林肯的罪刑
Somebody on the inside claims they can exonerate Lincoln.
claim [kleɪm] v. 宣称; 声称;
exonerate [ɪɡˈzɒnəreɪt] v. 宣布(某人)无罪;
得让她闭嘴
Someone's been talking.
把任何对我们有威胁的人都清除掉
Anyone that's a threat is expendable.
threat [θret] n. 威胁; 
expendable [ɪkˈspendəbl] adj. 可牺牲的; 可消耗的; 可毁灭的
大家都准备好了 副总统女士
They're ready for you Madam Vice President.
24小时后
24 hours from now,
我哥哥将被行刑
my brother is scheduled to die.
schedule [ˈʃedjuːl] n. 日程安排; v. 安排; 预定;
但在我看来
But the way I see it,
the way I see it 依我看
24小时后 我们将逃出这个国家
24 hours from now we'll be out of the country.
就是这了
He's there.
撬不开
It can't be done.
我们出不去了
We're not getting out of here.
真不走运 帅哥
Unfortunately, Pretty,
unfortunately [ʌnˈfɔːtʃənətli] adv. 不幸地; 遗憾地;
你没得选择
that ain't an option.
option [ˈɒpʃn] n. 选择;
你必须把我们带出去
You are gonna get us out of here.
除非你能用刀弄开那管子
Unless you're gonna use your shank to take out the pipe
shank [ʃæŋk] n. 小腿; 由碎玻璃或剃须刀等锋利物品制成的临时刀 v. 捅; 刺
pipe [paɪp] n. 管子; 管道;
拿开
put it away.
put away 收起, 放好;
不带我们走 就咔嚓了你
I'm gonna put it in your neck you don't get us out of here.
别用它耀武扬威 帝博格
Bring it down a peg T-Bag. 
peg [peɡ] n. 钉子,楔子,短桩; 晾衣夹子
take/knock/bring sb down a peg 杀杀某人的威风
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
记着 帅哥 我是终生监禁加一年
Remember pretty I am serving life plus one. 
life plus ... 终身监禁加...年
在美国许多州, 终身监禁并不是终身的, 一般是大概25年
如果加上个越狱未遂
So if I get busted for attempted escape,
bust [bʌst] v. 打破; 突击搜查(或搜捕); 逮捕
attempt [əˈtempt] n. 企图;
我就再犯一件谋杀罪,也没什么大不了的 对我来说那就像多一张停车罚单
I'm gonna throw in a homicide, no problem. That's like a parking ticket to me.
homicide [ˈhɒmɪsaɪd] n. (蓄意)杀人罪
throw in 免费赠送;
你没事吧?
You okay?
又恶心了
Felt sick again.
是啊 你把输液管拔了
Yeah you took your IV's out.
IV abbr. 注入静脉的; 静脉内(intravenously的缩写)
我不想吐在地上 所以我就跑排水沟这来了
Yeah I didn't want to throw up on the floor so I just came to the drain.
drain [dreɪn] n. 下水道; 下水道孔盖;
throw up 呕吐;
让我走动一下 我没事的
Just let me walk this off. I'll be fine. 
walk off 散步来消除不适感
如果你不输液 就没必要在这里
Lincoln there is no reason for you to be here if your IV isn't in.
一切都好?
Everything all right in here?
很好
It's fine.
他怎么没被拷上?
Why isn't he cuffed to the table?
cuff [kʌf] n. 手铐 v. 给…带上手铐
他能怎么样? 偷棉花球吗?
What's he gonna do steal a cotton ball?
steal [stiːl] v. 偷;
cotton ball 棉球
医生 不能让他乱走
Can't have him walking around Doc. You know that.
walk around 四处走动; 散步
那是什么?
What was that?
把手伸出来
Put your wrist out.
wrist [rɪst] n. 手腕; 腕关节
不要拽 我不会再说第二次
You gonna turn this into something? I'm not gonna say it again.
把手伸出来
Put your wrist out.
嘿 琦夫 过来看看这里怎么回事
Hey Keith come check this out!
check out 来看看
琦夫
Keith?
我们得回去
We got to go.
现在就走
Now.
把绳子给我
Give me the rope.
rope [rəʊp] n. 绳索; 
把绳子给我!
Give me the rope now!
绑住
Tie that off.
tie off 系紧; 扎住
我下去了
Okay I'm down.
我们要走了 迈克尔
We gotta go Michael.
走吧
It's done. Let's go.
这本来就是断的 还是谁把它折断了?
Did it break off or did someone break it?
break off 折断; 突然停止说话; 
我不知道
I don't know.
这是另一半
Here's the other half.
怎么 光头?
Hey, hey. What's up, Brad?
what's up 怎么了? 最近怎样?
嘿 光头 我们去莎奇氏吧 今天是周二半价 一起去喝两杯?
Heading over to Sharkey's. It's two-fer Tuesday. Wanna hoist a few?
two-fer abbr. two for the price of one 两个只付一个价钱
hoist [hɔɪst] v. 吊起; 提升;
hoist a few 喝几杯酒
伙计 我很想
Man I'd love to
但我老婆做晚饭 我说了要回去吃饭的
but my wife is cooking dinner and I told her I'd be home.
怂包
Wuss.
wuss [wʊs] n. 懦夫; 脓包
还有其他人想去吗?
Anybody else?
自便吧
Suit yourselves.
suit yourself 随你便;
休息室前的石膏板怎么还没搬?
Hey, none of the Sheetrock in front of the break room's been touched.
Sheetrock [ˈʃitˌrɑk] n. 石膏板;
break room 休息室
PI的那帮家伙在等它风干
Ah, the P.I.'s letting it dry out.
dry out (使)变干; (使)戒酒;
还在等?
Still?
韦斯特莫兰德
Westmoreland!
我被绊住了
I'm caught on something.
快呀 快呀
Come on come on come on come on!
come on 加油; 快点
不要上来 等一会
Stay there! Stay down there!
为什么锁门?
Why was this door locked?
没锁啊 老大
It wasn't locked boss.
风老是把门吹开
The fan kept pushing it open.
所以我们不得不把门先卡住
So we just had to wedge it closed.
wedge [wedʒ] n. 楔子; v. 把…楔牢(或楔住)
你们就呆在这儿什么都不干?
You've been in here all night not doing a damn thing.
屋子还是湿的 什么都干不了
The room is still wet boss. Nothing we could do.
我们又不能在这野餐
It's not like we've been having a picnic.
你们这些偷懒不干活的罪犯
Bunch of shiftless no-good convicts.
bunch [bʌntʃ] n. 串; 束; 大批;
shiftless [ˈʃɪftləs] adj. 没志气的; 不思上进的; 混日子的
convict [kənˈvɪkt , ˈkɒnvɪkt] v. 定罪; n. 服刑囚犯
a bunch of 一群;一束;一堆 
有什么不满吗 斯科菲尔德?
You got something to say Scofield?
收拾下 你们四个给我滚回牢房里去
Wrap it up. And all four of you, get your asses back to the block. 
wrap [ræp] v. 包,裹; 完成拍摄,停机
wrap up 结束; 包裹起来;
ass [æs] n. 蠢人; 驴; 屁股;
block [blɒk] n. (方形平面)大块; 大楼;
把这些笨蛋押回牢去
Get these nitwits back to the cell block. 
nitwit [ˈnɪtwɪt] n. 笨蛋; 傻瓜;
cell [sel] n. 牢房; 细胞
你们好像少了一人
You seem to be one light.
to be one light 少了一个
在这呢 老大
Right here boss.
不! 不!
No no. No way!
我本应在见我家人的路上了!
I should be halfway to seeing my family right now.
halfway [ˌhɑːfˈweɪ] adv. 在…的中间; 在中途;
走吧
Let's go.
马上!
Now!
继续走
Keep it moving. Move it.
move it 快点; 快点走;

Go ladies.
他会知道的
You think he knows?
林肯?
Lincoln?
我现在采访的是亨利·珀尔 狐狸河监狱的典狱长
I'm here with Henry Pope who is the warden of Fox River Penitentiary
warden [ˈwɔːdn] n. 管理人; 监狱长;
penitentiary [ˌpenɪˈtenʃəri] n. 监狱
林肯·布伦斯将于明日凌晨0点1分准时行刑
where Lincoln Burrows is scheduled to die by electrocution at 12:01 A. M. Tomorrow.
electrocution [ɪˌlektrə'kju:ʃ(ə)n] n. 电刑,电击死
珀尔狱长 能否告诉我们接下来的几小时有何安排?
Warden Pope can you tell me what's gonna happen in the next few hours?
关于这个 政府部门有严格的标准程序
There are strict Department of Corrections guidelines that govern every aspect of an execution.
department [dɪˈpɑːtmənt] n. 部; 局;
correction [kəˈrekʃn] n. 改正; 惩罚;
guideline [ˈɡaɪdlaɪn] n. 指导方针; 行动纲领; 准则; 参考
govern [ˈɡʌvn] v. 统治; 管理; 
aspect [ˈæspekt] n. 方面;
execution [ˌeksɪˈkjuːʃn] n. 处决;
会有一定措施确保行刑过程中不会出差错
Measures taken to make sure that the process goes as smoothly as possible.
measure [ˈmeʒə(r)] v. 测量; n. 措施; 方法
process [ˈprəʊses , prəˈses] n. 过程,流程;
smoothly [ˈsmuːðli] adv. 平稳地; 顺利地; 
make sure 确保; 务必
比如说...
Such as?
狱警会检查刑场 检查观看证人名单
The correctional officers will do a walkthrough we'll review the list of witnesses
correctional [kəˈrekʃənl] adj. 改造的
officer [ˈɒfɪsə(r)] n. 军官; 警察的头衔
walkthrough [ˈwɔːkˌθru] n. 预排
witness [ˈwɪtnəs] n. 目击者; 见证人;
电椅会被再三检查确保万无一失
the chair will be checked and rechecked to make sure there's no problem.
至于布伦斯先生你跟他交谈过吗?
And Mr. Burrows himself. Have you spoken with him?
他在生命的终点有什么想法?
What are his thoughts in these final hours?
那是他和上帝之间的事情
I'd say that's between him and his God.
或许还有州长
And maybe the Governor.
据我所知布伦斯的律师们正在请求延期
I understand Burrows' attorneys are going to request a stay.
attorney [əˈtɜːni] n. 律师
request [rɪˈkwest] v. 请求,要求
但愿他们好运
I wish them the best of luck.
这是否表明你相信他是无辜的?
Does that mean you believe he's innocent?
innocent [ˈɪnəsnt] adj. 无辜的;
我只相信法律程序
It means I believe in the process
in the process 在这过程中; 与此同时
但夺走一个人的生命并不值得高兴
but I don't relish the prospect of taking another man's life.
relish [ˈrelɪʃ] v. 享受;
prospect [ˈprɒspekt , prəˈspekt] n. 可能性; 前景;
不管公正与否
Whether it's just or not
今天的气氛都很低沉
there's no joy that lies before us today.
lie before 在前面; 在未来
感谢狱长先生
Okay thank you very much Warden.
我们晚上继续进行报道
And we will be here with you throughout the night.
throughout [θruːˈaʊt] prep. 自始至终; 贯穿整个时期 adv. 始终;
并且见证林肯·布伦斯成为
Watching and waiting to see if Lincoln Burrows does in fact become
伊利诺伊州 至1976年以来的第13名死刑犯
only the 13th person to be executed in the state of Illinois since 1976.
execute [ˈeksɪkjuːt] v. 处死; 实行;
Illinois [ˌɪləˈnɔɪ]  n. 伊利诺斯州(美国州名)
如果你心里过意不去 我想告诉你 我并不责怪你
Just so you got one less thing to worry about, I want you to know I ain't mad at you.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有多久?
How long until. . .
16小时
16 hours.
律师有什么进展?
Are his lawyers making any progress?
还有机会吗? 没有
Is there still a chance with that? No.
只有一个人能终止行刑
There's only one person who can really stop this execution.
我要见我哥哥
I need to see my brother.
只是聊聊 5分钟就行
Just to talk. For five minutes.
好 好的 我试试看
Yeah. Yeah. I'll try.
嗯...
Um...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他说你只能等到待临终告别时才能见
I'm told that you have to wait until final visitation.
visitation [ˌvɪzɪˈteɪʃn] n. 探视权; 
你会向你父亲求情吗? 为了我?
Would you talk to your father for me
求你
please?
相信我 我父亲知道我对死刑的立场
Believe me my father knows where I stand on the death penalty,
penalty [ˈpenəlti] n. 惩罚; 刑罚;
我很清楚地表示过
and I'm just as clear on his. . .
莎拉...对不起 唐克雷蒂医生
Sara, uh, Dr. Tancredi, I'm sorry.
这不是关于死刑的道德争论
This isn't about the morality of the death penalty.
morality [məˈræləti] n. 道德;
这是
This is. . .
是杀死一个无辜的人
This is about killing an innocent man,
我哥哥
my brother.
我相信你父亲不会喜欢这样
and surely your father can't be in favor of that.
surely [ˈʃʊəli] adv. 想必;
favor [ˈfeɪvə] n. 喜爱,赞同; 
让他和林肯的律师谈谈
Just talk to Lincoln's attorneys,
就一个小时
just for an hour,
我发誓他会相信的
and I swear to God you'll be convinced of his innocence.
convince [kənˈvɪns] v. 使确信; 说服
innocence [ˈɪnəsns] n. 清白; 无辜;
迈克尔
Michael,
如果我能改变现状
I would pick up the phone right now if I thought
pick up 接(电话); 捡起; 拿起; 
我会毫不迟疑地拿起电话
there was any chance that I could make a difference,
你要明白
but you have to understand,
我是这世界上他最不听从的人
I'm the last person in the world that my father listens to.
他讨厌我的工作 讨厌我的信念
He hates what I do he hates what I believe in.
我向他请求特赦你哥哥
And if I'm the one asking for clemency for your brother
clemency [ˈklemənsi] n. (对受惩罚的人表现出的)仁慈; 宽恕;
不可能成功
your brother won't get it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果特伦斯·斯蒂德曼还活着
Look, if Terrence Steadman is still alive, Lyle,
埋在墓里的就不可能是他
then it can't be Terrence Steadman buried in the ground.
我总不能或一个告密者声称斯蒂德曼还活着 我们就应该...
Yeah but a secret informant claims that Steadman is still alive?
informant [ɪnˈfɔːmənt] n. (向警方或报纸)提供消息的人,告密者
在我看来 尼克 这很牵强
I don't know Nick. It all sounds pretty far-fetched.
far-fetched [ˌfɑː ˈfetʃt] adj. 难以置信的; 牵强的
你是法官的书记员 帮我们加进诉讼事件表就好了
You're his clerk, just get us on the docket. 
clerk [klɑːk] n. 职员; 文书; (议会、法院等的)书记员;
docket [ˈdɒkɪt] n. 法院积案清单; 议程
on the docket 在法庭审理的案件清单上
你这是要断送他的政治前途
Nick you're asking him to commit political suicide
political [pəˈlɪtɪkl] adj. 政治的;
suicide [ˈsuːɪsaɪd] n. 自杀;
这可是伊利诺伊最恶劣的死刑犯
by granting a stay of execution to Illinois' most notorious death row inmate.
grant [ɡrɑːnt] v. 同意,准予
notorious [nəʊˈtɔːriəs] adj. 声名狼藉的; 臭名昭著的
inmate [ˈɪnmeɪt] n. 犯人; 
stay of execution 延期执行死刑
death row 关押死囚的监狱区
我们只要求开棺许可
Officially all we're asking is for an exhumation order.
officially [əˈfɪʃəli] adv. 正式地; 依据法规等;
exhumation [ˌɛkshjuˈmeʃən] n. 挖掘(埋葬物,尤指人的尸体)
如果他批准的话 他可以让死刑拖延一下直到验尸有个结果!
If he grants it he can order a stay until the tests come in.
开棺许可?
An exhumation order?
这下更好 去挖副总统弟弟的坟
Oh well that's better. Digging up the Vice President's brother.
没门
No way.
我们一起上过民事诉讼导论课,记得吗?
Lyle, Lyle, look, we took Intro to Civ Pro together remember? 
intro [ˈɪntrəʊ] n. 介绍; (尤指)前奏,前言,导言
Civ Pro 民事诉讼(Civil Procedure的缩写)
took Intro to Civ Pro意思是: 参加Introduction to Civil Procedures(民事诉讼概论)这门课程
我们在你那破旧的小公寓里日夜复习律师资格考试
We studied for the Bar day and night in that crappy little apartment of yours
bar [bɑːr] n. 酒吧;(the bar或the Bar)律师职业;
Bar在这里指的是Bar examination(律师考试)
crappy [ˈkræpi] adj. 劣质的; 蹩脚的
apartment [əˈpɑːtmənt] n. 公寓套房; 
谈论着我们将要如何有所作为
talking about how we were going to make a difference. 
尼克 你在最后一刻才提出动议
Nick you filed an eleventh hour motion
file [faɪl] n. 文件; 档案 v. 把(文件等)归档; 提起(诉讼);
eleventh hour 最后一刻
motion [ˈməʊʃn] n. 运动; 动议; 提议 
柯尔斯法官下午的时间是满的
and Judge Kessler's docket is full this afternoon.
得了莱尔 我知道法庭听你安排
Come on Lyle everyone knows you run that courtroom.
courtroom [ˈkɔːtruːm] n. 法庭; 审判室
不能稍微调整一下?
You can't adjust things around a bit?
adjust [əˈdʒʌst] v. 调整; 
告密者昨天被杀了 我在场
The informant that was killed yesterday I was there.
我敢说 这些人为了陷害林肯可以不择手段
I know firsthand these people will do whatever they can to frame Lincoln for Steadman's murder.
firsthand [ˈfɜːstˈhænd] adj. 第一手的; 直接的; 亲身的
我们只要求能陈述我们发现的疑点
All we're asking is to be heard.
下午我给你们15分钟
I'll give you 15 minutes this afternoon that's it.
this is it 就这样结束了;
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 别客气
Thank you. Yeah you're welcome.
他还不知道发生了什么
He doesn't even know what happened.
他知道你尽力了
He knows you tried.
你这么认为?
Do you think so?
他是你哥哥 他了解你
He's your brother. He knows you.
所以...是的
So yes.
我答应过他 救他出去
I promised I would get him out of here.
你向很多人保证过 帅哥
You promised a lot of people pretty.
走开点 好吧?
Enough man all right
不关你事 小子
This don't concern you boy.
concern [kənˈsɜːn] v. 影响,牵涉(某人); 与…有关;
你让别人的希望落空了
You don't get a man's hopes up like that and then just. . .
滚开 否则我揍扁你这变态的
Back up or I'll beat your skinny ass into the ground.
skinny [ˈskɪni] adj. 极瘦的; 干瘦的;
back up 备份; 后退;
一点也不难
And it wouldn't take much to do it.
好了各位 放风结束 回牢房里去
All right ladies rec time is over. Back on the block!
rec [ˈrek] 娱乐(recreation的缩写)
rec time指犯人在牢房外面的放风时间
你欠我一张出去的票 帅哥
You owe me a ticket out of here pretty.
owe [əʊ] v. 欠;
我会来收的
And I will collect.
对你哥哥的事我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about your brother.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你也指望这次 所以...
Look I know you were counting on this so. . .
我的问题留给我自己担心吧
Let me worry about my problems.
你承担的已经够多了
I know you've got enough on your mind right now.
不管我说的有没有用 就我所知的这些年来
For what it's worth, over the years,
for what it's worth 不管好坏,不管我说的有没有用
那些即将面对电椅的人
I've known a few men who've sat on that chair,
随着日子的临近 都深受折磨 所做的只是祈祷那一天快些到来
and as the day gets near, all you can really do is pray it goes quick. 
pray [preɪ] v. 祈祷;
大概10年前 有个人
Once about 10 years ago,
没能电死 因为保险丝熔断了
there was a man caught a few sparks not enough to do the job.
spark [spɑːk] n. 火花;
要等3个星期 重新制定程序
Had to wait another three weeks while they reset the whole process.
reset [ˌriːˈset] v. 调整; 重新设置;
听起来很不可思议
And it may sound crazy,
他说这是他生命中最难受的3个星期
but he said it was the worst three weeks of his life,
折磨他的不是电流 是等待
because it's not the lightning that kills you, it's the wait. 
lightning [ˈlaɪtnɪŋ] n. 闪电
静下心来 让你哥哥的等待早日结束吧
So take solace in the fact that your brother's wait is over.
solace [ˈsɒləs] n. 安慰; 慰藉;
take solace in sth 对某事感到欣慰
这么说 如果电椅出问题
So if something happens to the chair
他的死刑要延迟三个星期
he's got three more weeks?
杀死一个人需要很多手续
There's a lot of protocol in killing a man.
protocol [ˈprəʊtəkɒl] n. 礼仪; 规程
新的死刑令 新的体检合格证
A new death warrant another medical clearance. 
warrant [ˈwɒrənt] n. 执行令; 授权令; 凭单
medical [ˈmedɪkl] adj. 疾病的; n. 体格检查
clearance [ˈklɪərəns] n. 清除; 排除; 许可
medical clearance 体检合格证
三个星期可以发生很多事情
A lot can happen in three weeks.
聊什么呢?
Yo what scrapes yo?
scrape [skreɪp] v. 刮掉; 削去; 擦坏; 擦伤; 刮坏; 蹭破; (使)发出刺耳的刮擦声 n. 刮; 铲; 刮铲声; 刮擦声; 擦伤; 擦痕; 自己造成的困境
暂时不知道scrape在这里是什么意思
谢谢
Thanks.
在谈什么?没什么
What y'all talking about? Nothing.
安静 走 安静
Keep it together. Go, keep it together!
keep it together 别慌张, 别紧张, 放轻松, 保持淡定
我要进去
I'm going in.
现在可是大白天
It's daytime.
好吧 我会挡着的
I'll hang a sheet.
有什么要问的? 关于...
Do you have any questions about. . .
今晚会发生什么?
what's gonna happen tonight?
什么时候吃饭 什么时候走
When I get to eat, when I'm supposed to walk,
系紧带子的时候是什么感觉
how it's gonna feel when they tighten the belts.
tighten [ˈtaɪtn] v. (使)变紧
belt [belt] n. 腰带; 皮带;
这些到了午夜会有帮助吗?
Any of that gonna help come midnight? 
有些人觉得最好做好准备
Some feel it's best to be prepared. 
迈克尔怎么样?
How's Michael?
着急的想见你
He's anxious to see you.
anxious [ˈæŋkʃəs] adj. 焦虑; 渴望;
但是他们不允许 只能等最后探访
Unfortunately we've been told that that's not possible until final visitation.
你以前经历过这些吗?
You've been through this before?
从来没有
No.
只是医生必须在场的 所以...
Just so you know a doctor needs to be present so
just so you know 我想让你知道
我想我整晚都在这里
for what it's worth I'll be there tonight.
- 能求你点事吗? - 当然 什么事?
- Can I ask a favor? - Yeah. What?
我死了以后 你...
When I'm gone, can you...
你能帮我照顾我弟弟吗?
you look out for my brother?
look out for 注意, 留意; 照顾
你进里面去干什么?
What were you doing back there?
这样还不错吧?
So you like doing that too?
把薯条蘸进去 当然喜欢
Dipping a fry in the shake? Hells yeah
shake [ʃeɪk] v. 摇动; 抖动; n. 抖动; 奶昔
不错 不错
Good times. Good times.
good times 快乐时光
那么...里面有什么情况?
So what's going on out there?
what is going on 发生什么事了; 怎么一回事;
没什么 我自己尽量少惹麻烦就行了
Nothing you know just staying out of trouble.
我是说有没有什么内部消息
I meant in terms of any office gossip you might have for me.
gossip [ˈɡɒsɪp] n. 流言飞语; 闲聊; 
in terms of 在……方面; 按照; 根据
I mean 用于强调陈述;
倒是有个傻子想口交 我帮你留意
Yo check it. This one fool has been trying to cop a joint. So I'll keep ear-hustling for that.
cop [kɒp] n. 警察 v. 遭受; 忍受; 注意到
joint [dʒɔɪnt] adj. 联合的; 共同的 n. 关节; 接合处;
cop a joint 口交
ear hustle 窃听; 偷听
你本应该盯着斯科菲尔德 然后把消息反馈给我
We had an agreement. You were supposed to bird-dog Scofield and get back to me.
agreement [əˈɡriːmənt] n. 协定; 协议;
bird-dog 调查; 盯紧
老大 我一直都在努力 我做到很好了 相信我 我什么都没得到
Boss, I been trying, man, I've been working the corners. Trust me. I ain't got nothing. 
work the corners (棒球)让球越过板的边缘,而不是正中. 正中是最好的, 但是让球越过板的边缘也很不错
我看到你在院子里跟他和那个糟老头谈话
I seen you talking to him in the yard him and the geezer.
geezer [ˈɡiːzə(r)] n. 男人; 老家伙
我是跟他说了话 但他什么也没跟我说啊
Yeah I talked to Scofield but he ain't told me nothing.
这些汉堡和薯条要100块
Then it's 100 bucks for the burger and fries.
buck [bʌk] n. (一)美元;
头 你知道我没钱
Boss you know I ain't got no money.
那你要卖屁股了 这次轮班结束 你必须付这100块钱
Then you better start selling your ass. 100 bucks by the end of the shift
sell one's ass 卖淫
shift [ʃɪft] v. 转移; n. 改变; 轮班;
否则 你就等着看谁做你的新狱友吧
or there's gonna be a bidding war to see who gets you as their new cellie.
bid [bɪd] v. 出(价); 投标; 
滚吧
Beat it.
beat it 走开; 滚
今天放风后
In the yard today
我是听到斯科菲尔德说了些什么...
I did hear Scofield say something.
然后呢?
And?
他说电椅有什么问题
He said if something goes wrong with the chair,
他哥哥就还能活3周
his brother gets three more weeks to live.
我们算扯清了 滚吧
We're square. Get out of here.
square [skwer] n. 广场; 平方; 正方形; adj. 方的; 彼此无欠账的; 打平的; 
准备的怎么样了?
How's it going in here?
一切就绪
Ready for liftoff.
liftoff [lɪftˌɒf]  n. 起飞; 发射;
椅子运行正常?
Chair is working?
- 是啊 怎么了? - 再测试一次
- Yeah. Why? - Run a test.
今早已经做过测试 负责人已经签字了
I already did. The electrical contractor signed off on the diagnostic this morning.
electrical [ɪˈlektrɪkl] adj. 电的; 用电的;
contractor [kənˈtræktə(r)] n. 承包人; 承包商; 
sign [saɪn] n. 迹象; 征兆; 标志; v. 签(名);
diagnostic [ˌdaɪəɡˈnɒstɪk] adj. 诊断的;
sign off (在信的结尾)写结束语; 
- 没问题的 - 再测试一次 - 为什么?
- We're good to go. - Run it again. - Why?
we're good 没问题; 别担心; 问题解决了; 矛盾解决了; 可以了,谢谢; 不用了, 谢谢; 
be good to go 准备好了;
照做就是了
Run it.
启动不起来
It ain't working.
狗娘养的
Son of a bitch.
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇; 讨厌的女人; 棘手的事; 难办的事 v. 挖苦; (背后)说坏话
son of a bitch 狗娘养的; 王八蛋; 浑蛋
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what could've happened.
你哥要等手续办好才能死
So once they redo all the paperwork your brother gets three more weeks.
redo [ˌriːˈduː] v. 重做; 换一种方式做
paperwork [ˈpeɪpəwɜːk] n. 文书工作; (诉讼案件、购置房产等所需的)全部文件,全部资料
是的
Right.
- 那我们有时间了咯? - 没多少
- So we got time then. - Not a lot. But some.
还是从医务室上出去?
Are we still going through the infirmary?
infirmary [ɪnˈfɜːməri] n. 医院; 医务室
go through 穿过;
再弄管道他们会察觉的
If I corrode that pipe again they'll know something's up.
corrode [kəˈrəʊd] v. 腐蚀; 侵蚀
something is up 出事了; 不对劲
- 你还有其它办法吗? - 先过了今天再说吧
- You got another way? - Right now I'm just worried about getting through tonight.
get through 熬过;
小心点 两千伏的高压呢
Careful. There's 2 000 volts running through that thing.
volt [vəʊlt] n. 伏,伏特(电压单位)
run through 充满; 
天哪
Oh God.
我要见我弟弟
I want to see my brother.
等到最后一次探访吧
When we move you to final visitation.
要到什么时候?
When's that?
等做完这个以后
Right after we do this.
等一下...
Just. . .
这是你的最后一天了 林肯
It's your last day Linc.
你可以不带手铐 但是...
I'd prefer to keep you out of cuffs as much as possible but
但我需要一些保证
I need some assurances.
assurance [əˈʃʊərəns] n. 保证; 担保;
你一直对我不错 我不会惹麻烦的
You've always been straight up with me, Stolte. You have my word.
have one's word 某人保证
法官大人 从一开始 林肯先生的案子就是一个阴谋
Your Honor, from the outset, Mr. Burrows' case has been tainted
honor [ˈɒnə] n. 荣誉; 尊敬;
your honor 大人; 先生或阁下; 法官大人
outset [ˈaʊtset] n. 开端 开始;起始
taint [teɪnt] n. 污点; vt. 污染; 玷污
证据被毁 真相被扭曲
by conspiracy, characterized by destruction of evidence,
conspiracy [kənˈspɪrəsi] n. 密谋策划; 阴谋
characterize [ˈkærəktəraɪz] v. 是…的特征; 以…为典型; 使…具有特点
destruction [dɪˈstrʌkʃn] n. 摧毁; 毁灭; 破坏
evidence [ˈevɪdəns] n. 根据; 证据;
目击证人受到威胁
distortion of the truth, and witness intimidation.
distortion [dɪˈstɔːʃn] n. 歪曲; 变形
intimidation [ɪnˌtɪmɪˈdeɪʃən] n. 恫吓,威胁
法官大人 我再一次反对
Again Judge I have to object.
这些指控
These are some serious accusations
accusation [ˌækjuˈzeɪʃn] n. 控告; 起诉; 告发; 谴责
根本毫无证据
with absolutely no proof.
absolutely [ˈæbsəluːtli] adv. 绝对地,完全地
proof [pruːf] n. 证据; 证明
没证据? 这20分钟我都在争些什么?
No proof? What have I been arguing for the past 20 minutes?
argue [ˈɑːɡjuː] v. 争论; 争吵; 
你说呢
You got me.
法官大人特琪先生大概没理解我们的陈述
Judge Kessler, Mr. Tucci might not appreciate the weight of what we've just presented
appreciate [əˈpriːʃieɪt] v. 欣赏; 理解; 意识到;
weight [weɪt] n. 重量; 重要性; 
但相信请您一定充分理解了
but surely you must.
正如多诺万小姐所说
As Ms. Donovan stated,
一位顶尖视频专家
a top video forensic analyst has disputed the authenticity of a
forensic [fəˈrenzɪk] adj. 法医的; 法庭的;
analyst [ˈænəlɪst] n. 分析者; 化验员
dispute [dɪˈspjuːt] n. 争论; v. 对…表示异议(或怀疑); 争论;
authenticity [ˌɔːθenˈtɪsəti] n. 真实性; 确实性
对林肯·布伦斯案关键证据的真实性表示怀疑
surveillance tape that was the key piece of evidence in convicting Lincoln Burrows.
surveillance [sɜːˈveɪləns] n. 监视
你说的是那盘已经不存在了的录像带?
That's the tape that no longer exists right?
那是因为你的委托人销毁了录像带
Because your client had it destroyed.
client [ˈklaɪənt] n. 委托人; 当事人; (连接在服务器上的)客户机
除非我的委托人是存放资料的档案室里生锈的水管
Unless my client is a rusted water pipe in the County Records Office
rust [rʌst] n. 锈; v. (使)生锈
county [ˈkaʊnti] n. (英国、爱尔兰的)郡; (美国的)县
否则我想你搞错了
I'm afraid you're mistaken.
法官 多诺万小姐的公寓的突然爆炸 是为了封住我们的嘴
Judge, Miss Donovan's apartment was blown up in an attempt to silence both her and me.
silence [ˈsaɪləns] n. 寂静; v. 使安静; 使不说话; 压制,使不再发表(反对意见)
blow up 爆炸; 炸毁;
这只是和案件没有关系的瓦斯泄漏事件 法官大人
That was independently corroborated as a gas leak, Your Honor.
independently [ˌɪndɪ'pendəntlɪ] adv. 独立地;自立地; 无关地
corroborate [kəˈrɒbəreɪt] v. 证实
gas [ɡæs] n. 气体; 煤气; 天然气;
leak [liːk] v. 泄漏;
gas leak 煤气泄露
法官大人 一个月前 一个名叫 保罗·凯勒曼的特工来过我的办公室
Judge, a month ago, a Secret Service agent named Paul Kellerman visited my office.
agent [ˈeɪdʒənt] n. (企业、政治等的)代理人,经纪人; (演员、音乐家、运动员、作家等的)代理人; 原动力,动因(指对事态起重要作用的人、事物)
Paul [pɔ:l] n. 保罗(男子教名,亦作姓用,源于拉丁语姓名Paulus;它的西班牙语变体是Pablo;意大利语变体是Paolo;俄语变体是Pavel)
paul [pɔ:l] n. 保罗; 使徒保罗; 男子名
我看见他在昨晚枪杀了另一名特工 丹尼尔·哈尔
I saw Kellerman last night when he shot and killed another agent Daniel Hale.
shot [ʃɒt] n. 射击; 注射; v. 射击; 射杀;
就在当晚他告诉我 副总统弟弟依然还活着
right after Hale told me that Terrence Steadman was alive and well.
法官大人
Your Honor, I'm presenting to the clerk an affidavit
affidavit [ˌæfəˈdeɪvɪt] n. 宣誓书; 附誓书面证词
我这里有证据可以证实
from the director of the Secret Service Agency.
特工部门从来就没有过
It states that at no time has there ever been an agent
保罗·凯勒曼和丹尼尔·哈尔的这两个人
of that organization by the name of Paul Kellerman or Daniel Hale.
organization [ˌɔːɡənaɪˈzeɪʃn] n. 组织; 机构;
另外关于此次枪击没有其他的证人
In addition there were no other witnesses to this shooting.
addition [əˈdɪʃn] n. 加; 加法
没有在现场发现弹头
No bullets were found
没有血迹 没有弹壳
no blood no shell casings.
shell [ʃel] n. 壳; 壳状物; 炮弹
casing [ˈkeɪsɪŋ] n. 箱; 盒;
shell casing 弹壳
这次所谓暗杀的唯一目击者只有多诺万小姐一人
The only witness to this alleged murder is Veronica Donovan,
allege [əˈledʒ] v. 断言,指称,声称
同时她也是林肯的前女友
Lincoln Burrows' ex-girlfriend.
ex-girlfriend [eks ˈɡɜːlfrend] 前女友
法官大人 我对多诺万小姐的遭遇感到很抱歉
Now, Your Honor, I feel for Ms. Donovan.
feel for 摸索; 同情
你省省吧
Save it.
save it 省省吧
我是真心的 但绝望会让人做出极端的行为
I do. But desperation causes desperate acts.
desperation [ˌdespəˈreɪʃn] n. 绝望; 
desperate [ˈdespərət] adj. 不惜冒险的; 绝望的; 
那就是我们今天所见到的 法官大人
And that's what we're seeing here today Your Honor.
我的委托人...美利坚合众国的副总统
My client the Vice-President of the United States. .
法官大人...
Judge Kessler.
你们两个中有谁有可以被采纳的证据吗?
Do either of you have any evidence that is admissible? 
admissible [ədˈmɪsəbl] adj. (尤指法庭)可接受的,受理的
哪怕切实一点也好啊
Even just tangible?
tangible [ˈtændʒəbl] adj. 有形的; 实际的; 可感知的
你们的陈词确实够吓人
Your claims, if true, are terrifying. 
但是所有能证明的人...
But anything or anyone that could verify your story
verify [ˈverɪfaɪ] v. 核实; 证明
不是失踪了就是死了
is either gone missing or dead.
我知道时间很紧迫
I know time is of the essence.
essence [ˈesns] n. 本质;
of the essence 非常重要; 必不可少;
我会考虑你们的陈词
I'll reserve judgment for now. I'll take your arguments into consideration,
reserve [rɪˈzɜːv] v. 预订,预约; 保留; 
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt] n. 看法; 裁决
for now 暂时; 目前
reserve judgment 延迟判断
argument [ˈɑːɡjumənt] n. 争论;
consideration [kənˌsɪdəˈreɪʃn] n. 仔细考虑;
take into consideration 考虑进去
几小时后再作出判决
and I'll have a decision within a few hours.
这些小杂种不是一般的讨厌
These little bastards are the bane of my existence, I swear to God.
bastard [ˈbɑːstəd] n. 杂种; 浑蛋; 讨厌的事物;
bane [beɪn] n. 造成困扰(或不快)的事物
existence [ɪɡˈzɪstəns] n. 存在; 生活
bane of one's existence 造成某人不幸, 不开心等的祸根
经常有这种事?
You get this a lot?
是啊 热的地方会吸引他们去取暖
Yeah they're attracted to the heat when they're cold,
而且它们有可以折叠的脊椎骨之类的东西,所以如果它们下定决心的话,可以挤过这么大的一条裂缝
plus they got collapsible vertebrae or some deal, so they can squeeze through a crack yea big if they're determined. 
collapsible [kəˈlæpsəbl] adj. 可折叠的
vertebra [ˈvɜːtɪbrə] n. 椎骨; 脊椎
deal [diːl] v.处理; n. 协议; 情况;
some deal 表示不确定的东西
squeeze [skwiːz] v. 挤压; 挤过; 
crack [kræk] v. 破裂; n. 裂纹; 窄缝;
yea [jeɪ] adv./n. 是; 这样
determine [dɪˈtɜːmɪn] v. 测定; 准确算出; 决定;
yea big (大概)这么大
咬了一下电线就短路了?
And he shorted out the wire just by biting on it?
wire [ˈwaɪə(r)] n. 金属丝; 电线;
光是咬电线不会 一旦尾巴碰到金属
Not by chewing on the wire alone, but if the tail touches metal,
chew [tʃuː] v. 咀嚼; 咬住
就等于接上了地 保险丝就这么烧断了 老鼠也玩完了
it acts as a ground and boom, fuse pops. Along with the rat. 
fuse [fjuːz] n. 保险丝; 导火线;
pop [pɑːp] n. 流行音乐; v. (使)发砰砰声; (使)爆裂
妈的!
I'll be damned.
I'll be damned 真见鬼!真没想到!天啊!
你能换保险丝吗?
So can you change the fuse?
是的 箱子里还有一根
Yeah there's another one right here in the box.
现在就干不行吗?
Can you do it now?
得等到通报政府和填写完文件以后
Right after I notify the state and fill out the paperwork.
notify [ˈnəʊtɪfaɪ] v. (正式)通报,通知
fill out 填写; 长胖
等..等一下伙计 你们两个
Now hold up a minute. Both of you.
hold up 等一下; 站住;
我可不会给你很多时间
We're gonna give more time to a guy
那家伙杀了副总统的弟弟
who killed the Vice President's brother?
他是个恐怖分子
This guy's a terrorist.
terrorist [ˈterərɪst] n. 恐怖主义者; 恐怖分子
撇开丢饭碗不说
Forget about losing our jobs,
我们可能还会被指控的
we could all face charges.
charge [tʃɑːdʒ] n. 要价; 指控; 
这里只有我们三个...
Only the three of us know.
不说没人知道
Real easy to keep it that way. 
你们决定吧
It's your guys' call. 
还有多少时间
How much longer?
六小时
Six hours.
40号 开门
Open on 40!
斯科菲尔德 走了
Scofield your brother's gonna be
你哥哥的最后一次探访
transported to final visitation soon. You can meet him there.
transport [ˈtrænspɔːt , trænˈspɔːt] v. 运输,运送
你看上去很惊讶啊
You look surprised.
你应该知道是今天行刑的
You knew it was scheduled today.
不...
No I. . .
有什么要说的?
You were saying?
you were saying? 你刚才想说什么来着?
你很快就会被送到临终告别室
They'll be transporting you to final visitation in a minute.
谢谢你的合作 林肯
Thanks for keeping your word Linc.
你要换上这些 林肯
Linc, you're gonna have to change into these.
什么东西?
What's that?
在死亡的瞬间 你会失禁
At the moment of death, the body becomes incontinent so. . .
incontinent [ɪnˈkɒntɪnənt] adj. (大便或小便)失禁的
尿布
It's a diaper?
diaper [ˈdaɪpə(r)] n. (婴儿的)尿布,尿片
是的
Yeah.
你要穿上
You need to wear it.
我就不
Make me. 
make me 我就不(看你能把我怎样)
不错吧
Good look huh? It's for the electricity.
头发会有电阻或是...
Hair gets in the way or something.
get in the way 阻碍; 妨碍
我以尽力了
I did everything I could.
我知道你尽力了
I know you did.
上次刮头是...
Last time I had my head shaved
shave [ʃeɪv] v. 剃(须发); 
和德尔在一起的时候
was when I was running with Derek.
记得德尔吗
Remember Derek?
记得
Uh yeah.
他打赌40块 我不愿刮头
Bet me 40 bucks I wouldn't shave it.
bet [bet] v. 下赌注(于);
我说"加到100"
I said make it $100.
还欠着我呢
Still owes me.
你有关于维罗妮卡的消息吗?
Have you heard from Veronica?
hear from 收到…的信,得到…的消息
她会来的
She's supposed to be coming.
- 上诉有什么消息吗 - 没有
- Is there any news on the appeal? - Don't know.
- 还有... - 迈克尔 不要说了
- 'Cause there could still be a. . . - Stop Michael please.
不会成功的
This isn't gonna happen.
我得接受现实了
I got to get my head straight.
get one's head straight 以冷静和明智的方式思考或行动
我们可以分享记忆 讲故事
Let's just share memories, swap stories,
swap [swɒp] v. 交换(东西); 
谈谈天气
talk about the damn weather
任何事 但求不要用希望来折磨我
anything but torturing myself with the idea of hope.
torture [ˈtɔːtʃə(r)] n. 拷打; 折磨
我再也经受不起了
I can't take it anymore.
好吧
All right.
你不能去 LJ
You can't go LJ.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我得见他
I have to see him.
你不能去监狱
You can't go to the prison.
你连门进不了
You'll never make it through the gate.
到处都有警察
There will be cops everywhere.
你一定要等事情澄清之后
Look, you got to wait until we get all this cleared up, all right?
法官的文书
It's the judge's clerk.
莱尔 有什么消息
Lyle, what do you got?
what you got 是what have you got或者What do you have的缩写, 意为: 你有什么?

Yeah.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks man.
他们投了反对票
They ruled against us.
rule [ruːl] n. 规则; v. 控制; 统治; 裁定; 判决; 
是的
Yeah.
我打个电话要求见他
I'm gonna go and see him.
我和LJ在一起
I'm gonna stay here with LJ.
你一个人去没问题吧?
You gonna be okay going alone?
我没事的
Yeah, I'm gonna be fine.
告诉林肯
Tell Lincoln. . .
我们已经尝试了
You know, just, we tried.
到后面的房间 走
Go to the back room. Go!
你们是林肯·布伦斯的律师?
You're the attorneys for Lincoln Burrows?
你想故意让我赢?
You letting me win, Michael?

No.
让我看你的牌
Show me your cards.
我不会让你看我的牌
I'm not gonna show you my cards.
- 让我看看 - 不给你看
- Show me your cards. - I'm not gonna show you my cards.
牌给我
Give me your cards.
赢了
Gin.
有趣
Funny that.
五局三胜
Three out of five.
你经常给LJ做这个么?
How often would you make those for LJ?
差不多每个周末
Whenever I had him on weekends.
唯一一件我为他做的好事
May be the only decent thing I ever did for him.
decent [ˈdiːsnt] adj. 像样的; 正派的; 得体的;
不 你一直在他身边
No. You were there for him.
不不不
Not enough.
不知道为什么以前我吃得下这东西
I don't know how I can stomach this stuff before. . . 
stuff [stʌf] n. 东西,玩意儿;
上诉失败了
We lost the appeal.
appeal [luːz] v. 失去; 被打败; 
你的朋友莎拉见过我们了
Your friend Sara came by, though.
come by 经过; 得到
她听了你们陈述了吗?
Did she hear you out?
hear out 听…把话说完;
听了
She did.
她会跟她父亲谈?
Is she gonna talk to her father?
- 我当然希望如此 - 没关系了
- I sure as hell hope so. - It doesn't matter anymore guys.
sure as hell 当然; 绝对
你们为我做的够多了
You've done more than enough for me.
这就够了
That's the most important thing.
我不能带LJ来
I couldn't bring LJ.
我知道
I know.
但我可以让你和他通电话
I can get him on the phone though.
我不知道该说些什么?
What do I say?
LJ 你爸爸
LJ. It's your dad.
- 嘿 爸爸 - LJ
- Hey Dad. - LJ.
是这样了
So this is it.
我希望你相信维罗妮卡和尼克 证明自己的清白
I want you to, uh... stick with Veronica and Nick and clear your name. 
stick with 相信或使用; 
clear one's name 使某人免罪
你会没事的
You'll be all right. 
我希望能在那里陪你
I wish I could be there Dad.
我也想
Me too.
有些事我想告诉你
'Cause there's something I want to tell you.
什么?
What's that?
昨晚我做了个梦 你我一起在修葺房子
I had a dream last night. You and me were working on a house,
敲钉子
pounding nails.
pound [paʊnd] n. 英镑; 镑 v. 反复击打; 
在梦里 我感觉我们都比现在老
And in the dream it felt like we were older.
feel like 感觉;
很真实的梦
It was so clear. The whole dream.
当我醒来 我知道今天不会是你人生的终点
And when I woke, I knew that today wasn't going to be the end.
我们会再见面的 爸爸
That we'll see each other again Dad.
我知道
I know it.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you Dad.
这些数据证实了布伦斯对特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的未决指控
Those numbers support Burrows' claim about Terrence Steadman's pending indictment.
support [səˈpɔːt] v. 支持; 
pend [pend] v. 吊着; 悬而未决; 待决
indictment [ɪnˈdaɪtmənt] n. 控告; 起诉
再联系到谋杀
Now with the related murders
relate [rɪˈleɪt] v. 联系; 使有联系; 
以及那个告密者
and then the confidential informant.
confidential [ˌkɒnfɪˈdenʃl] adj. 机密的; 保密的;
我只是想提醒你从全局看这个案子
I just wanted to make sure that you were fully aware of the circumstances.
fully [ˈfʊli] adv. 完全地; 充分地;
aware [əˈweə(r)] adj. 知道; 意识到; 
circumstance [ˈsɜːkəmstəns] n. 条件; 环境; 状况
我对布伦斯的案子非常熟悉
I'm fully acquainted with the Burrows case, Sara,
acquaint [əˈkweɪnt] v. 使熟悉; 使了解
但从没听过这些
but I never heard about any of this.
我也没有直到我今天下午和他的律师谈过
Well, I hadn't either until I spoke with Burrows' attorneys this afternoon.
我知道 这些在法理上是非直接证据
And I understand that most of this evidence is technically considered circumstantial,
technically [ˈteknɪkli] adv. 根据确切意义地; 严格按照事实地; 在技术上; 
circumstantial [ˌsɜːkəmˈstænʃl] adj. 按情况推测的; 间接的;
但应该承认 很难忽视
but I think you'll agree it's hard to ignore.
ignore [ɪɡˈnɔː(r)] v. 忽视; 
你怎么牵涉进来的?
And how did you get involved with all this?
involve [ɪnˈvɒlv] v. 包含; 牵涉; 牵连;
他是我的病人之一
These men are my patients.
我的工作是帮助他们
It's my job to advocate for them.
advocate [ˈædvəkeɪt , ˈædvəkət] v. 拥护; 支持;
得了 莎拉
Come on Sara.
他们有多少人声称自己无辜的? 80% - 90%?
How many of these guys say that they are innocent? Eighty ninety percent? 
percent [pəˈsɛnt] n. 百分之…
这不是说跟我要一辆自行车这么简单
It's not like you're asking me for a new bike here kid.
对犯罪和刑罚绝不手软
Being tough on crime, capital punishment --
punishment [ˈpʌnɪʃmənt] n. 惩罚; 刑罚; 
capital punishment 极刑
这是我的原则
it's all part of a philosophy that I believe in.
philosophy [fəˈlɒsəfi] n. 哲学; 生活的信条(或态度)
这是我的竞选理念 是我当选的原因
Part of a philosophy that I campaigned on, was elected for.
elect [ɪˈlekt] v. 选举; 推选; 
我要回监狱去
I have to go back to Fox River.
这个人被处死时我必须在场
I have to be there when they kill this man.
至少你能看看他的案子
The least you could do is review his case.
爸爸 如果可以 不要当是我来求你
And, Dad, if it helps...pretend it didn't come from me.
pretend [prɪˈtend] v. 假装;
过去我不在乎人们怎么想我
I've never given a damn about what people thought of me.
give a damn 非常关心
从不
Never.
过去几天 我得承认
The last couple of days. . . I gotta admit, you know. . .
admit [ədˈmɪt] v. (常指勉强)承认; 
李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德(刺杀肯尼迪的人) 约翰·唯克布斯(刺杀林肯的人)
Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth...Lincoln Burrows.
我要和这些疯子一起遗臭万年
I'm gonna go down in history with these freaks.
freak [friːk] n. 怪胎; 怪人
go down 沉船; 坠毁; 被记住; 被记录;
最令人恼火的是: 我干都没干过这样的事情
Bitch of it all is I didn't do it. 
bitch [bɪtʃ] n. 母狗; 泼妇; 棘手的事; 难办的事; 怨言;
Bitch of it all 这是一个俚语,意思是"最令人恼火或最糟糕的部分"
我没有做过!
I didn't do it!
我没有做过!
I didn't do it!
时间到了
It's time.
狱长
Warden!
什么事
What is it?
州长
It's the Governor.
是 州长
Yes Governor.
好的
Okay.
我明白
I understand.
州长完整地浏览了你的案子
The Governor has reviewed your case fully.
没有给你特赦
He's not granting clemency.
继续执行吧
Let's proceed.
proceed [prəˈsiːd] v. 继续做(或从事、进行); 接着做; 行进;
你为你的国家 你的党做了贡献
You did your country and your party a great service.
你的功劳是不可磨灭的
It won't go unnoticed.
unnoticed [ˌʌnˈnəʊtɪst] adj. 未被看见; 未受到注意; 被忽视
go unnoticed 被忽视
谢谢 副总统女士
Thank you Madam Vice President.
谢谢 州长先生
Thank you Governor.
你们不能过去
Can't go past here.
当他进入死刑室 你们会被送到观刑间
Once he's in the death chamber you'll be escorted to the viewing room.
chamber [ˈtʃeɪmbə(r)] n. 会议厅; (作特定用途的)房间,室
escort [ˈeskɔːt , ɪˈskɔːt] v. 护送
view [vjuː] n. 看法; 观看;
我能否...
Can I. . .
好吧
Yeah.
第一眼见到你 我就爱上了你
I've loved you since the first time I saw you.
解开手铐
Uncuff him.
走吧孩子
Let's go son.
我没杀人 迈克尔 向我起誓
I didn't kill that man Michael. Swear to me.
我向你发誓 迈克尔
I swear to you Michael.
准备工作目前只能做到这步
Preparation can only take you so far.
preparation [ˌprepəˈreɪʃn] n. 准备; 
so far 到某个有限的程度; 目前为止
之后 就要靠你的信念了
After that you gotta take a few leaps of faith.
leap [liːp] v. 跳; 跳跃;
faith [feɪθ] n. 信任; 信念;
不要放弃我
Don't give up on me.
give up on sb/sth 放弃某任务或目标; 失去对某人的信任或信心
如果你出事了怎么办?
What if something happens to you?
要有点信念
You just have a little faith.
要有点信念
Just have a little faith.
每个星期天我给你做顿特别早餐
How about every Sunday we have our own special breakfast?
你我之间 好
Just you and me. Yeah
把手给我
Give me your hand.
要有信念 LJ
You gotta have faith LJ.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you Dad.
我勇敢的独自来到这个世上 请赐予我力量 让我勇敢的独自离开...
I came in here a man. Give me the strength to walk out of here a man.
strength [streŋθ] n. 体力; 力气; 毅力;

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年12月9日 09:33:21
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3526/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: