越狱-第一季第15集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论765字数 28044阅读模式
前情提要
Previously on Prison Break
previously [ˈpriːviəsli] adv. 先前; 以前; (一段时间)以前
挖通了
I'm through.
我们另一头见
See you on the other side.
这样不行
It can't be done.
我们出不去了
We're not getting out of here.
只有一个人能够终止这次行刑
There's only one person who can really stop this execution.
execution [ˌeksɪˈkjuːʃn] n. 处决; 执行;
你能和你爸爸谈谈吗... 为了我?
Would you talk to your father for me?
我爸爸最不听的就是我的话了
I'm the last person in the world that my father listens to.
州长审阅了整个案子
The Governor has reviewed your case.
governor [ˈɡʌvənə(r)] n. 统治者; (美国的)州长;
不能把你赦免
He's not granting clemency.
grant [ɡrɑːnt] v. 同意,准予
clemency [ˈklemənsi] n. (对受惩罚的人表现出的)仁慈; 宽恕;
开始吧
Let's proceed.
proceed [prəˈsiːd] v. 继续做(或从事、进行);
我独自一个人来到这世界上 请赐予我勇气
I came in here a man. Give me the strength
strength [streŋθ] n. 体力; 力量; 毅力;
让我独自离开
to walk out of here a man.
医生...
Doctor,
你可以离开了
you can leave now.
是他
It's him.
迈克尔
Michael.
他说什么?
What's he saying?
迈克尔 转过头去...
Michael, turn around.
- 是他 - 你知道他说什么了?
- It's him. - What do you think he's saying?
迈克尔...
Michael,
转身看看
turn around.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
发生了什么?
What's happening?
到底发生了什么?
What the hell's going on in there?
what is going on 发生什么事了; 怎么一回事. "the hell"作为插入语, 加强语气
对你们所遭受的一切
I can't tell you how sorry I am
我感到十分抱歉
that you've had to go through all of this.
go through 穿过; 经历; 遭受; 
林肯...
Lincoln.
发生了什么事?
What happened in there?
柯尔斯法官打来电话
Judge Kessler called.
行刑要延期
The execution's been delayed.
delay [dɪˈleɪ] n. 延期; 耽搁; 延误
"延期"? 什么意思?
What do you mean delayed?
很明显 找到些新的证据
Apparently, some new evidence has come to light.
apparently [əˈpærəntli] adv. 据…所知; 看来; 显然
come to light 揭露; 曝光; 为人所知
- 什么证据? - 我不明白
- What evidence? - I don't understand.
我们还有多少时间? 一天 两天?
How long do we have? One day, two days?
我目前也只知道这些
That's all the information I have at the moment.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们可以再呆一会儿
I'll give you a minute.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我得去搞清楚还有多少时间
I need to know how much time we have.
我去找法官问问清楚
I'll go and see the judge and find out.
find out 发现; 查明; 找出
你和迈克尔在一起 会没事的
You're with Michael. You'll be okay.
你看到他了? 谁?
- Did you see him? - Who?
观刑事的那个人
The guy in the viewing room.
view [vjuː] n. 看法; 观看;
没有
No.
是爸爸
It was Dad.
是爸爸
It was Dad.
是他 我知道是的
It was him. I know it was.
这不可能 林肯
That's not possible, Linc.
我看到他了
It is possible. I saw him.
我不知道你怎么看到的
I don't know how you could have.
房间里只有6个人
There were only half a dozen people in that room.
我 维罗妮卡 还有几个记者
Me, Veronica and a bunch of reporters.
bunch [bʌntʃ] n. 串; 束; 大量;
a bunch of 一群;一束;一堆 
他不在那儿
He wasn't there.
你并不知道
You don't know that.
我知道 否则我会认出他来
I do. I would have recognized him.
recognize [ˈrekəɡnaɪz] v. 认识; 认出;
你不记得他长什么样 而我记得
You don't remember what he looks like. I do.
他什么时候离开我们的 30年前?
This is a man who took off, what, 30 years ago?
take off 起飞; 离开; 脱掉
他干吗要回来
Why would he come back now,
在你行刑的最后一分钟?
at the very last minute?
我不知道
I don't know.
他怎么还活着?
Why is he still alive?
好像法官得到了一些
It appears that some information
appear [əˈpɪə(r)] v. 显得; 看来; 似乎;
匿名的信息
was anonymously slipped to the judge.
anonymously [ə'nɒnɪməslɪ] adv. 化名地
slip [slɪp] v. 滑倒; (某物)不小心滑出或移出位置或从某人的手中滑出
匿名的?
Anonymously?
是你那个又胖又矮的朋友哈尔
It was your fat little friend, Hale.
如果你能早点把他解决
If you had taken care of him sooner. . .
take care of 照顾; 处理; 杀掉
不是哈尔干的
It wasn't Hale.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
如果哈尔给过维罗妮卡·多诺万能够制止行刑的消息的话
If Hale had given Veronica Donovan anything that could have gotten a stay of execution
stay of execution 延期执行死刑
在她争辩的时候就在法庭上拿出来了
I think she would have brought it up when she made her argument in court.
argument [ˈɑːɡjumənt] n. 争论; 辩论;
court [kɔːt] n. 法院; 
bring up 抚养; 提出; 
不是他干的
It didn't come from him.
好吧 你那边还有谁知道?
Well, who else on your end knows?
你那边还有谁知道?
Who else on your end knows?
干吗都把矛头指向我?
Why all the finger-pointing at us?
finger-pointing 指责
你确定消息不是从你那端漏出来的?
Are you sure that the leak didn't come from your end?
leak [liːk] v. 泄露 n. 漏洞
从你的公司?
From the company?
嘿 我们都是一条船上的人 不记得了?
Hey, we are all on the same team, remember?
on the same team 在同一条船上
当然记得
Absolutely.
absolutely [ˈæbsəluːtli] adv. 绝对地,完全地;
去找出漏洞...
Just find the leak
补好它
and plug it.
plug [plʌɡ] n. 插头; v. 堵塞; 封堵;
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
还有件事
One more thing.
下次你在我办公室
The next time you're in my office,
我希望你站着跟我讲话
I expect you to stand when you're addressing me.
当然
Absolutely.
我所能说的是...
All I can tell is
我工作的很晚
I was working late in chambers,
chamber [ˈtʃeɪmbə(r)] n. 会议厅; (作特定用途的)房间,室
在11:00离开 然后看到了..
I left at 11:00, and there it was,
门底下有这东西
right under my door.
一份是特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的尸检报告
One is Terrence Steadman's autopsy report.
autopsy [ˈɔːtɒpsi] n. 验尸;
在这份报告里 他的阑尾存在且无异常
In it, his appendix is noted as present and unremarkable.
appendix [əˈpendɪks] n. 阑尾;
unremarkable [ˌʌnrɪˈmɑːkəbl] adj. 一般的; 平常的;
而在另一份报告里
The other paper is
记载着斯蒂德曼先生12岁时
an operative report
operative [ˈɒpərətɪv] n. 工作人员; adj. 可使用; 手术的
的一次手术报告
from when Mr. Steadman was 12 years old.
是阑尾切除手术报告
The procedure was an appendectomy.
procedure [prəˈsiːdʒə(r)] n. 程序; 手术
appendectomy [ˌæpenˈdektəmi] n. 阑尾切除术
不可能 我看看
That's impossible. Let me see this.
我要求撤消对林肯的定罪
I want the conviction overturned
conviction [kənˈvɪkʃn] n. 判罪; 定罪;
overturn [ˌəʊvəˈtɜːn] v. 倾倒; 推翻,撤销(判决等)
并马上无罪释放
and Lincoln Burrows immediately released from custody.
release [rɪˈliːs] v. 释放;
custody [ˈkʌstədi] n. 监护; 拘押
还没这么快
Whoa, whoa, whoa, not so fast.
这些报告还没被证实
These records haven't even been certified.
certify [ˈsɜːtɪfaɪ] v. 证明,证实
医院可以告诉你
The hospital can tell you.
医院不会保存那么久之前的纪录
The hospital does not keep records going back that far.
我查过了
I checked.
所以就我们目前所知道的
So as far as we know,
这份报告可能是哪个反对死刑的拥护者的恶作
these documents could be a hoax from some anti-death penalty advocate
document [ˈdɒkjumənt , ˈdɒkjument] n. 文件;
hoax [həʊks] n. 骗局; 恶作剧
penalty [ˈpenəlti] n. 惩罚; 处罚; 刑罚;
advocate [ˈædvəkeɪt , ˈædvəkət] v. 拥护; n. 拥护者; 支持者;
或者 冒昧的说 反对方的人
or, dare I say it, defense counsel.
dare I say it 恕我直言
defense [dɪ'fens] n. 防卫
counsel [ˈkaʊnsl] n. 劝告; 律师
你少来 太荒谬了
Oh, please. You're preposterous.
preposterous [prɪˈpɒstərəs] adj. 荒唐的;
让我们都
Let's just all
冷静一下 好吗?
take a deep breath here, okay?
breath [breθ] n. 呼吸的空气; 
take a deep breath 深呼吸; 冷静一下
我不知道这些文件什么意思
I don't know what these papers mean
为谨慎起见 我还需查明事实
and for that reason, I'd like to err on the side of caution.
err [ɜː(r)] v. 犯错误;
caution [ˈkɔːʃn] n. 谨慎;
err on the side of caution 非常谨慎
因此行刑日将延后两个星期
I'm going to delay the execution for two weeks.
我们将会有足够的时间
That should give us more than enough time
检验尸体
to exhume the body.
exhume [eksˈhjuːm] v. (为检查死因)掘出(尸首)
检验尸体
Exhume the body.
法官大人 恕我直言
Your Honor, all due respect,
honor [ˈɒnə] n. 荣誉; 尊敬; 名誉
your honor 大人; 先生或阁下; 法官大人; 
due [djuː] adj. 由于; 因为;
all due respect 恕我直言
这是一个很极端的方法
that is a drastic measure.
drastic [ˈdræstɪk] adj. 极端的;
measure [ˈmeʒə(r)] v. 测量; n. 措施; 方法;
这是唯一的方式
It's also the only way we're going to know
让我们知道 埋在地下的
if that body in the ground
是不是特伦斯·斯蒂德曼
is really Terrence Steadman.
就是说被埋葬的不是斯蒂德曼?
So that's not Steadman that was buried?
我们还不知道
We don't know.
如果不是的话 林肯就自由了
If it isn't, Lincoln's free.
如果是的话 一切都得照旧 照顾好你自己 迈克尔
If it is, we're right back where we started. Take care of yourself, Michael.
那具尸体
So, that body,
如果真是他本人怎么办?
what if it's him?
我不会坐着傻等
Well, I'm not going to sit around hoping.
sit around 坐等; 无所事事
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是我们得回去继续工作
It means we get back to work.
老天 我早希望你这样说了
God, I was hoping you would say that.
他们在掘尸体?
They're digging up the body, huh?
dig up 挖出;
老实说
To be honest,
我从没有碰到过这种情况
I've never been in a situation like this before.
situation [ˌsɪtʃuˈeɪʃn] n. 情况;
至少 你也应该感到欣慰
If nothing else, you can be glad
if nothing else 至少; 即使没有其他东西
有那么多人想尽办法要把你救出去
that you've got people who'll go to extreme lengths to get you out of here.
extreme [ɪkˈstriːm] adj. 极度的;
length [leŋθ] n. 长; 长度;
go to extreme/great lengths 走极端; 非常努力
确实如此
No kidding.
no kidding 确实, 不骗你;
监狱长
Warden,
warden [ˈwɔːdn] n. 管理人; 监狱长;
行刑时
at the execution,
观刑室有个人
there was a man in the viewing room.
我在想 你有没有
Just wondering if you
或者其他人有跟他说过话
or anyone in the prison had spoken to him.
恩... 根据这个纪录
Well, according to this,
accord [əˈkɔːd] n. 协议; v. 给予; 符合
according to 根据; 按照
恩... 在场的人有你弟弟
those present were your brother,
律师 以及三个记者
his attorney and three reporters,
attorney [əˈtɜːni] n. 律师
两女一男
two women and a man.
那个男的
The man,
是谁?
who was he?
恩... 他是头条报社的
He was from The Headline Press.
headline [ˈhedlaɪn] n. (报纸的)大字标题; 新闻摘要
维·珀尔
William Prall.
你认识他?
You know him?

No.
警卫
Guard.
guard [ɡɑːd] n. 卫兵; 警卫员; 
请拿稳一点
Hold it steady, please.
steady [ˈstedi] adj. 稳定的; 
你到底在找什么?
What exactly are you looking for in all that ink?
look for 寻找
找出去的路
A new way out of here.
你现在还不清楚所有的计划?
You don't know those plans by now?

No.
记它就好比记电话本
Memorizing it would be like memorizing the phone book.
memorize [ˈmeməraɪz] v. 记忆; 记住
是吗 为什么不只文上66号线?
Yeah, but why not just tat up Route 66?
tat [tæt] v. 梭编; 梭织
tat up 纹上纹身
route [ruːt] n. 路线; 
意外发现
Contingencies.
contingency [kənˈtɪndʒənsi] n. 可能发生的事; 偶发(或不测、意外)事件
意外发现? !
Contingencies?
你是说你找到了另一条路?
You saying you found another way?
或许吧
Maybe.
你什么意思 "或许"?
What do you mean, maybe?
总是会有另外一条路的
There's always been another way,
但那相当于自杀
but it's suicide.
suicide [ˈsuːɪsaɪd] n. 自杀; 
伙计 太冷了 我的手指都冻到痛了
Man, I'm so cold my hands are stinging.
sting [stɪŋ] v. 刺; 蜇; 叮; (使)感觉刺痛,感觉灼痛;
你知道他们对中西部的天气怎么说的吗?
You know what they say about weather in the Midwest,
Midwest [ˌmɪd'west] n. (美国)中西部,中西部地区
如果你不喜欢
if you don't like it,
等一个小时看看
wait an hour.
我们还得经过医务室出去
We're still going out through the infirmary
infirmary [ɪnˈfɜːməri] n. 医院; 医务室
我们还得从警卫室开始
and we're still going to do it from the guards' room.
只是中间的计划有所改变
It's just the in-between that's gonna have to change.
in-between [ɪn bɪˈtwiːn] adj. 在中间; n. 在中间;
慢着 为什么要改变计划?
Now wait a minute. Why are you changing the plan, man?
我们已经通到医务室下面的房间了
We're already through that room beneath the infirmary.
beneath [bɪˈniːθ] adv. 在下面; 在底下
我们只需要穿过管道
That's all we gotta do is get through that pipe
get through 穿过;
就能自由回家了
and we're home free.
他们换管子是有原因的
There's a reason they replaced it
replace [rɪˈpleɪs] v. 代替;
我的达尔文 那是12寸直径的管子
with a 12-inch pipe, Darwin.
Darwin [ˈdɑːwɪn] n. 达尔文
人是穿不过的
People can't get through it.
进入医务室的唯一通道
The only way we're getting into that infirmary
是从下面进去
is from beneath.
我们得找另外一条道
We're going to have to find another way.
go one's way 离开; (事件、形势等)对某人有利; 向与其他人相同的方向移动或行进
精神病区?
The psych ward?
psych [saɪk] v. 用精神分析治疗;
ward [wɔːd] n. 病房; 病室;
那是唯一跟医务室共用地下道的建筑
It's the only building that shares a subsurface line with the infirmary.
subsurface [ˌsʌbˈsɜːfɪs] 次表面; 地下;
你是说
You telling me,
要进到医务室
to get to the infirmary
我们得经过疯子窝?
we gotta go through the whack shack?
whack [wæk] v. 猛打; 重击;
shack [ʃæk] n. 简陋的小屋; 棚屋
whack shack 精神病院
除非你有更好的点子
Unless you got a better idea.
这条地下管道
And there's a subsurface line
从警卫室通到精神病区
that runs from the guards' room to the psych ward?
差不多
Sort of.
sort of 有点; 有几分地; 差不多吧
恩... "差不多"是什么意思?
Oh, whoa, whoa. What do you mean "sort of"?
我们从警卫室的洞进去
We can go into that hole in the guards' room.
沿着66号线40码处有一个壁炉
About 40 yards up Route 66, there's a grate and
grate [ɡreɪt] n. 炉条; 炉箅
那里差不多有一半路程了
that'll get us halfway there.
halfway [ˌhɑːfˈweɪ] adv. 在…的中间; 在中途; 
剩下的路线怎么办?
And what about the rest of the way?
得从地上走
We gotta do it above ground.
噢 一帮囚犯在午夜溜达
Oh, so it's just a bunch of cons taking a stroll in the middle of the night
con [kɒn] n. 诡计; 骗局; 罪犯
stroll [strəʊl] v. 散步;
好让所有的警卫都看到
for all the guards to see?
是的
Yep.
yep [jep] int. (用以表示yes)是的,好了
你说的对
You're right.
这是在自杀
It is suicide.
你说的炉子
This grate that you're talking about,
是隐藏的 对吧 伙计?
it's hidden, right, partner?
警卫们看不到
The COs can't see it.
不完全对
Not exactly.
那它在哪?
Well, where is it?
在你站着的地方
You're standing on it.
你不会吧
Oh, hell no.
我们一从地面爬上来
When we come up out of that ground there,
come up 出现; 从地下冒出;
那边的塔...
that tower there,
那边的塔...
that tower there,
我们后面的塔
that tower behind me
都会看到我们
is gonna see us.
我们就像是他们射程范围内的鸭子
We'll be like ducks in a shooting range.
range [reɪndʒ] n. 一系列; 范围
- 明白了我的意思么? - 动作快点 伙计们
- You feel me? - Hurry it up, cons.
(do) you feel me 你理解我说的吗? 你同意我说的吗?
hurry up 快点,赶快
你的计划真烂
Your plan sucks, snowflake.
suck [sʌk] v. 吮吸; 非常糟糕;
snowflake [ˈsnəʊfleɪk] n. 雪花; (贬义)被视为白人的白人或黑人
我今晚得再回到洞里
I gotta go back into the walls tonight.
干什么?
Why?
我得穿越到精神病区去
I gotta get over to psych ward,
get over 恢复; 克服; 越过;
熟悉一下地下的管道分布
familiarize myself with the pipes beneath,
familiarize [fəˈmɪliəraɪz] v. (使)熟悉,了解,通晓
确保我们能穿过去
make sure we can get through.
make sure 确保; 务必
我不知道 迈克尔
I don't know, Michael.
西诺说的没错
C- Note's got a point.
got a point 说得对; 有道理
我们一爬上那院子
We come up in the middle of that yard,
就只能等死了
we're sitting ducks.
sitting duck 活靶子; 易被击中的目标
我知道
I know.
我有办法了
I might have an idea.
我和我的家人
My family and I
对柯尔斯法官
are more than dismayed by Judge Kessler's decision
dismay [dɪsˈmeɪ] v. 使诧异; 使惊愕; 使失望
允许对我弟弟进行尸检的决定 感到非常失望
to allow the exhumation of my brother.
exhumation [ˌɛkshjuˈmeʃən] n. 挖掘(埋葬物,尤指人的尸体);
林肯的辩护律师们所作出的惊人举动
This stunt by Lincoln Burrows' defense counsel
stunt [stʌnt] n. (尤指电影中的)特技表演;  噱头; 愚蠢行为;
是对我弟弟的一个公然冒犯和侮辱
is an affront and an insult to the memory of my brother,
affront [əˈfrʌnt] n. 侮辱; 冒犯
insult [ɪnˈsʌlt , ˈɪnsʌlt] n. 辱骂; 侮辱;
我弟弟是个积极致力于改善国家的好人
a good man who tried to make positive change in this country.
positive [ˈpɒzətɪv] adj. 积极乐观的; 积极的;
这次行为
This is being done in the name
是在企图释放一个杀人犯的名义下进行的
of trying to release a convicted killer from prison.
convict [kənˈvɪkt , ˈkɒnvɪkt] v. 定罪; 宣判…有罪
killer [ˈkɪlə(r)] n. 杀人者; 杀手;
好一个"绿色葬礼"
Steadman asked for a green burial.
burial [ˈberiəl] n. 埋葬; 葬礼
无防腐处理 可生物降解棺材
No embalming, biodegradable coffin,
embalm [ɪmˈbɑːm] v. 对(尸体)进行防腐处理
biodegradable [ˌbaɪəʊdɪˈɡreɪdəbl] adj. 可生物降解的
coffin [ˈkɒfɪn] n. 棺材; 棺椁; 棺木 vt. 收殓
非常具有环保意识
it's, very environmentally aware.
environmentally [ɪnˌvaɪrən'ment(ə)li] adv. 与环境有关地; 在环境方面地
aware [əˈweə(r)] adj. 知道; 意识到; 明白; 察觉到; 发觉; 发现; 对…有兴趣的; 有…意识的
或者聪明到不想让尸体被辨认出来
Or smart, if you don't want the body to be identified.
identify [aɪˈdentɪfaɪ] v. 确认; 认出; 鉴定; 找到; 发现; 显示; 说明身份
我们好几个月没见 现在你要我帮忙
We haven't hung in months and now you want a favor?
hung是hang的过去式和过去分词
hang [hæŋ] v. 悬挂; 放松, 玩
favor [ˈfeɪvə] n. 喜爱; 善行,恩惠
你知道我爱你 表弟 但那是很大的一个忙
You know I love you, cuz, but that's a big ask.
cuz n. cousin 堂兄弟姊妹;
a big ask 难以满足的要求; 
我不能答应
I gotta say no.
你不能不答应
You can't say no.
不管怎样
Whatever.
如果我妈妈 或者更糟 让你妈知道
If my mom, or worse, your mom knows
我做了让你惹麻烦的事 你还是算了吧
I did anything in here to get you in trouble, forget it.
forget it 算了吧; 忘了吧
我是在监狱 得尔 还能惹怎么麻烦
I'm in prison, pendejo. How much trouble can I get into?
pendejo [penˈdāhō] n. 笨蛋;
有很多 天..
A lot.
你欠我的
You owe me.
owe [əʊ] v. 欠
我怎么欠你
Like hell I do.
你欠我才对
It's your turn, not mine.
one's turn 轮到某人
明恩小姐被打碎的玻璃
Miss Mangini's broken window.
那对姐妹的
The Terrado sisters?
你弟弟的迷路
Your brother's "lost" El Camino.
El Camino相当于"El Camino"
lost El Camino 就是lost the way(迷路)
哦 还有教堂的筹款箱
The church collection basket.
collection [kəˈlekʃn] n. 收集物; 聚集; 
collection basket (教堂)筹款篮
越狱-第一季第15集台词字幕剧本
church collection basket
那头驴子
The donkey.
donkey [ˈdɒŋki] n. 驴
我们发过誓的 老兄
We took an oath, bro.
oath [əʊθ] n. 宣誓; 誓言
bro [brəʊ] n. 兄(或弟); (对男子的友好称呼)哥们儿,伙计
别让我反悔
Don't make me break it.
快 林肯 我们要赶上击球训练
Come on, Linc, we want to catch batting practice.
come on 加油; 来吧; 快点
bat [bæt] n. 球棒; 蝙蝠 v. 用球板击球
practice [ˈpræktɪs] n. 实践; 训练;
快 抓住我的手
Let's hurry. Take my hand.
位置不错吧?
Great seats, huh?
看到那个11号了吗?
See Number 11 over there?
盯着他
Keep your eye on him.
看清楚了
Watch him closely.
closely [ˈkləʊsli] adv. 严密地;仔细地
你拿到了?
You got it?
在哪儿?
Where is it?
哦 他不要紧
Oh, he's cool.
如果穿这个被抓 他们会杀了你的
You get caught with this, they'll kill you.
嘿 明早前这个要还给我
Hey, and I need this back by morning.
像这样的东西丢失掉 他们很快就会发现的
They'll know if something like that is missing.
还有 表弟...
And, cuz,
...现在你欠我
now you owe me.
嘿 你掉东西了
Hey, you dropped something.
上面写着"伊拉克"?
Does that say "Iraq"?
Iraq [ɪˈrɑːk] n. 伊拉克共和国
谢了
Thanks.
我们装作忙一点
Let's look busy.
这是什么?
What the hell?
噢 老天...
Oh, shoot.
天 你干了什么?
Damn, bro, what did you do?
damn [dæm] int. (表示厌烦、失望等)该死
这是我们挖出来的水泥
It's the cement we dug up.
cement [sɪˈment] n. 水泥;
我的天 你们的动作比一个结巴的家伙 拼写单词还慢
My God, you cons are slower than a spelling bee full of stutterers.
spelling bee 一种拼写比赛(参赛者只要拼错一个字就被淘汰)
stutterer [s'tʌtərər] n. 口吃者; 结巴的人
a spelling bee full of stutterers 直译: 充满口吃的人的拼写比赛
你们以为你们可以磨洋工
You all think you can slow-walk this job?
slow-walk 拖延; 敷衍
在这玩玩?
Play grab-ass in here?
grab-ass 抓屁股; 四处闲逛
拖个几个月的?
Drag it out for months?
drag out 拖延; 套…的话
干活去
Get to work.
我们明白 头儿
You got it, boss.
你觉得怎样 8号球?
How about it, eight ball?
eight ball 8号球(台球的其中一个球, 颜色为黑色);
这里叫他eight ball是因为他是黑人. 但还有一种可能, 打台球一种规则, 必须先把其他七个球先击落袋中, 再击落8号球, 这里他迟迟不行动, 就跟最后才击落的8号球一样
越狱-第一季第15集台词字幕剧本
eight ball
干活去
Get to work.
哦 你知道 头儿
Oh, you know, boss,
我的一条腿有点不听使唤
my leg just...fell asleep.
你敢违抗我的命令?
You disobeying me, convict?
disobey [ˌdɪsəˈbeɪ] v. 不服从; 不顺从; 违抗
他叫你干活去
The man said get to work.
你老头有毛病啊? !
What the hell is your problem, old head?
old head 老头
我对年轻的囚犯渣子是有意见
My problem is young con punks
punk [pʌŋk] n. 朋克摇滚乐; 小混混;
太不懂这儿的规矩了
who don't know how things work around here.
建筑工是个好差事
Construction's a sweet gig.
construction [kənˈstrʌkʃn] n. 建筑;
gig [ɡɪɡ] n. 现场演奏会; (尤指临时的)工作
sweet gig 好差事
你想扫厕所 去啊!
You wanna clean toilets, be my guest.
be my guest 随意,不用客气; 悉听尊便, 随便你
不想的话 拿起你的锤子来
Otherwise, grab a hammer.
otherwise [ˈʌðəwaɪz] adv. 否则; 不然; 
grab [ɡræb] v. 抓住; 取,拿
hammer [ˈhæmə(r)] n. 锤子;
好吧
All right.
姜还是老的辣
Still got some piss and vinegar in those old veins,
piss [pɪs] v. 撒尿 n. 撒尿
vinegar [ˈvɪnɪɡə(r)] n. 醋
vein [veɪn] n. 静脉; 叶脉;
piss and vinegar 暴脾气
你说对吧 查尔?
huh, Charles?
我喜欢
I like it.
很险吧 恩?
Close one, huh?
- 天 - 你们说怎么办
- Oh, man. - What are we gonna do with this?
是密西西比大学 对吧 密西西比大学?
It was Ole Miss, right? Ole Miss?
Ole Mis指的是University of Mississippi(密西西比大学)
不是 是一所中西部的学校
Nah, it was a Midwestern school.
nah [næ] adj. 同“no”
Midwestern [ˌmɪdˈwestən] adj. 美国中西部的
- 爱荷华 - 不 不是爱荷华
- Iowa. - No, not lowa.
Iowa [ˈaɪəwə] n. 爱荷华州(美国州名)
等一下
Hold on a sec.
sec [sek] n. 片刻; 霎时
hold on 抓住; 等; 停止; 坚持; 继续
嘿 博格威尔
Hey, Bagwell.
嘿 你知道
Hey, do you know
阿特·施里切特是哪个学校球队的?
what school Art Schlichter played for?
不大清楚 头
Not really sure there, boss.
我不太懂橄榄球 头
I really ain't much of a football guy, boss.
太多暴力
Too much violence.
violence [ˈvaɪələns] n. 暴力;
你拜托 你知道我在说谁
Come on, you know the guy I'm talking about.
阿特·施里切特 那个四分卫
Art Schlichter, the quarterback,
quarterback [ˈkwɔːtəbæk] n. (指挥进攻的)四分卫
赌球被抓那个
got nailed for gambling.
nail [neɪl] n. 指甲; 钉子; vt. 抓住;
gamble [ˈɡæmbl] v. 赌博
真的不怎么有印象
No, doesn't really ring a bell.
我敢说如果我问他屁股长什么样 你就记起来了
Bet if I asked you what his ass looked like, you'd remember.
bet [bet] v. 下赌注(于); 用…打赌; 敢说; 八成儿 n. 打赌; 赌注; 预计; 估计
ass [æs] n. 蠢人; 笨蛋; 驴; 屁股; 肛门
里面或许有人会知道
Hey, maybe someone in the brain trust knows.
brain trust 智囊团
等等 我只想弄弄清楚
Hold on, I just want to figure this out.
figure [ˈfɪɡə(r)] n. 数字; 人物; 身材 v. 认为,认定; 想; 计算
figure out 想出; 理解; 弄清; 解决
- 都快把我想疯了 - 俄亥俄州立大学
- It's driving me crazy. - Ohio State!
Ohio [əʊˈhaɪəʊ] n. 俄亥俄州(美国中东部州,首府哥伦布)
没错
That's right.
他是俄亥俄州人
He was a Buckeye.
buckeye [ˈbʌkaɪ] n. 鹿眼树; 俄亥俄州人
你还不至于一无是处
You're not completely worthless, after all.
completely [kəmˈpliːtli] adv. 彻底地; 完全地; 完整地
worthless [ˈwɜːθləs] adj. 没用的; 无价值的; 品质坏的; 不中用的
after all 到底; 毕竟; 终究
你的胃怎么样?
How's your stomach?
还想吐吗?
Any more vomiting?
vomit [ˈvɒmɪt] v. 呕; 吐; 呕吐 n. 呕吐物
有点头晕
Just nauseous.
nauseous [ˈnɔːziəs] adj. 恶心的; 想呕吐的;
一定是神经问题
Must be the nerves.
nerve [nɜːv] n. 神经; 神经紧张;
这可以理解
That's understandable, considering.
understandable [ˌʌndəˈstændəbl] adj. 正常的; 可以理解的; 
我给你开点药
I can give you something for it.
不用了 我没事
No, that's fine.
好吧
All right.
需要什么跟我说就行了
You, uh, you let me know if there's anything you need.
可以问个问题吗 医生?
Can I ask you a question, Doc?
当然.说吧?
Yeah. What?
昨天发生了那么多事 头部发涨
With all that went down yesterday, head pounding,
go down 沉船; 坠毁; 发生;
心跳加快 会导致我看到一些
heart racing, could that cause me
并不存在的东西吗?
to see something that wasn't there?
是的
Uh, yeah.
是的 焦虑会经常性的伴随着
Yeah, anxiety attacks are often accompanied by
anxiety [æŋˈzaɪəti] n. 焦虑; 害怕; 
accompany [əˈkʌmpəni] v. 陪同; 伴随; 与…同时发生;
闪光 黑斑...
flashes of light, black spots. . .
flash [flæʃ] v. (使)闪耀,闪光; n. 闪光; 闪耀;
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我看到观刑室里有人
I saw someone in the viewing room.
那里确实有人
There were people there.
这个人本不应该出现在那儿
This person couldn't have been there.
是的 林肯 你听说过 恩
Yeah, Lincoln, you've heard of,
创伤后神经紊乱 对吗?
post-traumatic stress disorder, right?
post-traumatic [pəʊst trɔːˈmætɪk] 受伤后的; 创伤后
stress [stres] n. 精神压力; 心理负担; 
disorder [dɪsˈɔːdə(r)] n. 杂乱; 紊乱;
- 对 - 我想你就很符合这种情况
- Yeah. - I'm gonna call you a prime candidate.
prime [praɪm] adj. 主要的; 典型的;
candidate [ˈkændɪdət] n. 候选人,申请人;
我觉得没几个人
I don't think a lot of people
经历过你所遭受的一切
have been through what you just did.
所以 如果你 如果你觉得你看到了某个人
So if you thought you saw someone,
可能是 你的潜意识
it's possible that it was your subconscious
subconscious [ˌsʌbˈkɒnʃəs] adj. 下意识的; 潜意识的 n. 下意识; 潜意识
提供了你所需的
giving you what you wanted,
不管是谁
whoever it was that
你希望那个人在那儿
you wanted to be there with you
给你的心灵带来抚慰
in that moment to...to comfort you.
你觉得自己看到谁了?
Who was it you thought you saw?
谢谢 医生
Thanks, Doc.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该做的
Sure thing.
sure thing 当然; 必然的事
我这辈子见的骗局多了
Seen a lot of rackets in my time,
racket [ˈrækɪt] n. 喧哗; 诈骗; 球拍; 生活方式; 行业
in time 及时; 准时; 最终
但如果你用名信片所做的事
but if you're doing what I think you're doing
符合我现在脑中所想的
with those postcards,
你还真有点让人意外
yours definitely takes the cake.
definitely [ˈdefɪnətli] adv. 肯定;
take the cake 最出色的; 最糟糕的
是啊 这种闲聊就免了吧 老头
Yeah, how about saving the small talk, old head,
small talk 闲聊; 寒暄
因为你和我没什么共同语言
'cause you and I ain't got nothing in common.
你在干什么?
What do you do?
把明信片寄到你伊拉克的朋友
Write them here and then send them to a pal in Iraq
pal [pæl] n. 朋友; 哥们儿;
然后叫他转寄给你的妻子?
and have him mail them your wife's way?
你就闭上你的嘴吧
You know, why don't you just shut your word hole?
word hole 嘴
你对我的“骗局”一无所知
'Cause you don't know nothing about my racket.
一个囚犯假装他不是家里的累赘
A con pretending he ain't in the hole to his family.
pretend [prɪˈtend] v. 假装;
in the hole 负债; 在监狱里, 特别是单独监禁;
我见过一两个 但伊拉克?
I seen that once or twice. But Iraq?
是啊 你不也一样
Yeah, you the one to talk.
you the one to talk 你不也一样; 你还有脸说
迪迪 是你老婆
Dede, is that your wife
还是你的孩子?
or your kid?
你听着
Now you listen,
我不想听到你在监狱里说她的名字
I don't even want you to say her name in this prison.
明白了吗?
You feel me?
是女儿
A daughter.
肯定是女儿
Definitely a daughter.
你怎么知道
Yeah, what do you know?
what do you know 表示惊讶
因为我也有一个女儿
'Cause I got one myself.
你知道...
You know,
一旦你们越过这道城墙
after you break outside these walls,
那将是他们要去找的第一个地方 家庭
that's the first place they're gonna look for you. Family.
你为什么认为
Now why is it you think
我会愚蠢到直接去那儿?
that I'm that dumb that I would go directly there?
dumb [dʌm] adj. 哑的; 笨的
directly [dəˈrektli] adv. 直接地; 径直地;
因为那正是我要去的第一个地方
'Cause that's exactly the first place I'm gonna go.
看来我们还是有共同语言的
Turns out maybe we got something in common after all.
turn out 原来是; 结果是; 
看到11号了吗?
See Number 11 over there?
盯着他
Keep your eye on him.
看清楚了
Watch him closely.
顶多是个中等水平的候补投球手
Mid-level reliever at best.
mid-level 中等水平的
reliever [rɪˈliːvə(r)] n. 救济者; 候补投球手; 止痛药, 压力药
at best 充其量; 顶多
但他还是那么努力
But he's always working at it.
这正是你老爹这么喜欢他的原因
That's why he's your old man's favorite player.
player [ˈpleɪə(r)] n. 运动员;
old man 老爸; 老公
敬业精神
Work ethic.
ethic [ˈeθɪk] n. 道德准则;
work ethic 职业道德; 工作精神; 
维·珀尔
William Prall.
你认识他?
You know him?
精神病区下面的管道...
The pipe system beneath the psych ward is. . .
system [ˈsɪstəm] n. 制度; 系统;
恩 有点复杂
Well, it's complex.
complex [ˈkɒmpleks] adj. 复杂的
很容易迷失方向
Be real easy to get lost.
怎么个复杂法?
How complex can it be?
非常复杂
Very.
在1858年建造这作监狱的时候 管道用的是铅材料
When they built this place in 1858, the pipes were lead.
lead [liːd , led] v. 领导 n. 领先地位; 主角; 铅;
一个世纪后 人们发现铅对人体有害
A century later, they discovered lead was a health risk
health risk 有害健康的东西
于是转用铜管
so they went to copper.
copper [ˈkɒpə(r)] n. 铜;
但他们从没把铅管道拆除
They never removed the lead pipes.
remove [rɪˈmuːv] v. 移开; 拿开; 去掉; 从…机构开除; 脱去(衣服等); 摘下; 去除,排除(污渍、不愉快的事物等); 使消失 n. 距离; 差距; 间距
费用太高
Cost too much.
底下的老管道足足有几千码长
There's thousands of yards of the stuff still down there.
stuff [stʌf] n. 东西; 原料
没过几年 管道又换成了工业塑料管
And then a few years ago, they switched to industrial plastic.
switch [swɪtʃ] n. 开关; 改变v. 改变
industrial [ɪnˈdʌstriəl] adj. 工业的;
为了节省费用 新管道布置在旧管道上面
Again, it was cheaper just to lay it over the old stuff.
如果我今晚弄错方向
If I make a wrong turn down there tonight,
很可能就不能按时回来了
I won't make it back by count.
你不会走错的 对吗?
Well, you won't make the wrong turn, right?
真不敢相信
I don't believe my eyes.
穿蓝制服的也会光顾精神病区
One of the blues actually coming into psych ward.
是的 我得用一下洗手间 不想跑老远
I gotta hit the head and I didn't want to walk all the way
all the way 一路;
hit the head 上厕所
回A区再用
back to A-wing.
介意我用一下你们的吗?
Mind if I use your facilities?
facility [fəˈsɪləti] n. 设施; 设备; 
当然欢迎了
Yeah, be my guest.
我不知道你们这些家伙为什么这么怕精神病区
I don't know why you guys are so scared of the whack shack.
我是说 在杀人犯和疯子之间选的话
I mean, between the killers and the crazies,
我选择疯子
I'll take the crazies.
因为如果疯子乱来
Because if a crazy steps out of line,
step out of line 举止出格; 不听话
我所要做的只是给他们注射40CC的催眠剂
all I gotta do is shoot him with 40 cc's of "shut your trap"
cc 立方厘米(cubic centimeter的缩写)
trap [træp] n. 陷阱
shut your trap 闭嘴
并且"晚安"
and it's beddy-bye.
恩 洗手间往哪边走?
So, uh, which way is the bathroom?
bathroom [ˈbɑːθruːm] n. 卫生间
沿着走廊 穿过门 向右拐
Down the hall, through the door, make a right.
嘿 蓝制服的
Hey, blue.
你在那儿干什么?
What you doing down here?
嘿. 恩... 我只是在找洗手间
Hey. Uh...I was just looking for the bathroom.
在这儿找?
Down here?
是的 你说 沿着走廊 穿过门
Yeah. You said down the hall, through the door
向左拐
and to the left.
不 我说穿过门向右拐
No, I said through the door and make a right.
我的错
Ah. My bad.
my bad 我的错;
晚安
Have a good night.
蓝制服! 等等
Blue! Hold up!
hold up 等一下; 站住;
你不是要上厕所吗?
Don't you still gotta take a leak?
take a leak 撒尿
是啊 往那边走来着?
Yeah. Which way was that again?
腐烂到这种程度
With decomposition this extensive,
decomposition [ˌdiːˌkɒmpəˈzɪʃn] n. 腐烂;分解
extensive [ɪkˈstensɪv] adj. 广阔的; 大量的;
最精确的辨认方法
the most accurate identification tool
accurate [ˈækjərət] adj. 精确的; 准确的;
identification [aɪˌdentɪfɪˈkeɪʃn] n. 鉴定; 辨认; 身份证明
是牙齿鉴定
is dental records.
dental [ˈdentl] adj. 牙齿的;
我们给死者的牙做了齿模
We made an imprint of the deceased's teeth
imprint [ɪmˈprɪnt , ˈɪmprɪnt] n. 压印; 痕迹;
deceased [dɪˈsiːst] adj. 死去了的; n. 死者
并将它与特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的
and compared them to the dental records
牙齿记录做了比较
of Terrence Steadman.
结果呢?
And?
完全吻合
They were a perfect match.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
这不可能是特伦斯·斯蒂德曼
That can't be Terrence Steadman.
如果你们喜欢可以请别的
If you like, you can bring in
医生来做鉴定
a forensic examiner of your own choosing to examine the body.
forensic [fəˈrenzɪk] adj. 法医的; 法庭的;
examiner [ɪɡˈzæmɪnə(r)] n. 主考人; 检查人
forensic examiner 法医
不过我现在就可以告诉你
But I can tell you now,
他们得出的结论和我的肯定一样
they'll come to the same conclusion that I have.
conclusion [kənˈkluːʒn] n. 结论; 推论; 结束; 结果; 结尾; 结局; 签订; 达成; 缔结
come to a/the conclusion 得出结论
谢谢
Thank you.
希望这样你们总满意了
I hope you're proud of this.
尸体也挖了
You've gotten your pound of flesh.
flesh [fleʃ] n. 肉;
pound of flesh 合法但无礼的要求
搞完了吗?
Are you done now?
或者你们想继续伤害我的家庭?
Or would you like to hurt my family some more?
走吧
Come on.
嘿 麦可 在吗?
Hey, Mack, you there?

Yeah.
20区怎样?
What's your 20?
我很快查一下
I gotta stop by maintenance real quick.
maintenance [ˈmeɪntənəns] n. 维护;
stop by 顺便拜访;
马上上来
I'll be up in a minute.
你不要紧吧?
You okay?
我被烫伤了
I'm burned.
帮我把衣服脱掉
All right, help me take this off.
不行啊 都烫到你的皮了
No, it's like, burned to your skin.
skin [skɪn] n. 皮; 皮肤;
脱吧
Take it off.
不行 衣服都粘着你的皮了
Are you kidding me? I can't. It's melted into your skin.
melt [melt] v. (使)熔化,融化;
如果被警卫发现我穿着这个我就死定了
If the guards catch me wearing this, I'm a dead man.
老兄 这只是...
Bro, it's just not. . .
动手吧
Do it.
动手脱吧
Please do it.
准备好了?
Ready?
一...
One,
二...
two. . .
迈克尔 我是莎拉
Michael, it's Sara.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
晕晕的
Groggy.
groggy [ˈɡrɒɡi] adj. 昏昏沉沉,眩晕无力
麻醉剂的缘故
It's the anesthesia.
anesthesia [ˌænəsˈθiːziə] n. 麻醉
为什么给我打麻醉?
Why did I have anesthesia?
我们不得不进行手术
We had to perform a procedure.
perform [pəˈfɔːm] v. 做; 表演;
你是不是看不惯他的臭嘴
So, you got so sick of Scofield's smart mouth
get sick of 对……感到厌烦
smart mouth 讽刺和/或不尊重他人的人; 讽刺和/或不尊重他人的说话方式
然后油炸他 是吗?
that you decided to deep fry him, is that it?
deep fry 油炸
我什么都没干 我发誓
I didn't do anything to him, I swear.
让我们回顾一下
Let's review.
一间封闭的牢房
A locked cell.
两个囚犯
Two inmates.
inmate [ˈɪnmeɪt] n. 同住者; 犯人;
一个被打上了烙印
One gets branded
brand [brænd] n. 品牌; 烙印 v. 给(牲畜)打烙印
就像南达科他州的公牛一样
like a South Dakota steer.
Dakota [dəˈkəʊtə] n. 达科他(美国过去一地区名,现分为南、北达科他州); 
steer [stɪə(r)] v. 驾驶; 操纵; n. 阉公牛; 肉用公牛
我们是不是要把麦尔拉克叫来?
You think we should call Matlock in on this one?
call in 寻求帮忙或咨询;
Matlock 一部美剧的主角, 是个厉害的律师, 总能在最后证明委托人无罪
- 麦尔拉克? - 费尔南多
- Who's Matlock? - Fernando,
你不合作的话
you're only going to make things more difficult
只会让事情变得更糟
if you don't cooperate.
cooperate [kəʊˈɒpəreɪt] v. 合作; 协作; 协助; 配合
我说了我没有烫他
I told you I didn't burn him.
我发现他的时候就这样了
I found him like that.
你发现他这个样子?
You found him like that.
最后点到的时候他表现得很怪异
He was acting kind of weird when we lined up for final count.
weird [wɪəd] adj. 奇异的;
line up 排队; 准备好; 对齐
他在不停的流汗 你知道的
He was sweating, you know?
sweat [swet] n. 汗; v. 出汗; 流汗;
他话也不太多
But he's not a big talker anyway,
talker [ˈtɔːkə(r)] n. 说话…的人; 爱说话的人
anyway [ˈeniweɪ] adv. 而且;
所以我也没怎么在意
so I didn't think much of it.
午夜时分
Middle of the night,
我起床 你懂的 打飞机
I get up, you know, to shake hands with the president,
shake [ʃeɪk] v. 摇动;
shake hands with the president 自慰
发现他已经面朝下躺在地板上了
and there he is, face down on the floor.
狗... 屁
My ass.
my ass 放屁(表示不相信)
医生那边好了以后你们可以问他本人
Ask him yourself when the doc's done with him.
我碰都没碰他
I didn't touch him.
止痛药
Painkillers?
painkiller [ˈpeɪnkɪlə(r)] n. 止痛药
很糟吗?
How bad is it?
快吃药吧
Uh, I'd take the pills.
我能看看伤口吗?
Do I get to see it?
不行 现在正上着绷带
No, bandage stays on for now.
bandage [ˈbændɪdʒ] n. 绷带 v. 用绷带包扎
for now 暂时; 目前
stay on 留在; 继续受雇; 继续服用药物
吃药吧
Take your pills.
你室友干的?
Your cellmate do this to you?
cellmate [ˈselmeɪt] n. 同牢狱友
苏克雷?
Sucre?
不是
No.
谁干的?
Who did?
这我不能告诉你
This is the part where I don't answer you.
好吧
All right.
我派人送你回房去
I'll have you sent back to your cell.
归你了
All yours.
嘿 凯莉 是我
Hey, Katie, it's me.
听着 恩 你能来一下我办公室吗?
Listen, uh, can you come up to my office for a second?
我有点东西要给你看
I got something I wanna show you.
这下我怎么办?
What the hell am I gonna do now?
- 我死定了 - 很抱歉 表兄
- I'm a dead man. - I'm sorry, cuz.
是个意外
It was an accident.
布伦看到这个会发飙的
Bull's gonna see this and flip his lid.
bull [bʊl] n. 公牛; (俚语)警察
flip [flɪp] v. (使)快速翻转; (用手指)轻抛,轻掷
lid [lɪd] n. 盖子
flip one's lid 发飙
嘿 阿瘦!
Hey, slim!
slim [slɪm] adj. 苗条的;
我的制服准备好了吗?
You got my uni ready?
uni这里是uniform(制服)的缩写
出了点小问题 头儿
Um, there's been a bit of a problem, boss.
他妈的这是什么?
What the hell is this?
我把熨斗忘在上面太久了
I left the iron on it too long.
iron [ˈaɪən] n. 铁; 熨斗; 铁器; 金属工具 v. (用熨斗)熨,烫平 adj. 坚强的; 强硬坚定的
你这家伙有多胖就有多蠢
You are as stupid as you are fat,
知道吗 D罩杯?
do you know that, D-cups?
D-cup D罩杯
这件新衬衣得从你的工资里扣
My new shirt's coming out of your kick.
你现在得告诉我
You're gonna tell me right now.
告诉你什么?
Tell you what?
到底发生了什么事
What the hell you got going on
让这件衣服烫成这个样子?
that's got you burning up guard suits?
相信我 老表 你知道的越少越好
Trust me, primo. The less you know, the better.
primo [ˈpriːməʊ] 这里是西班牙语,跟cousin(表哥)意思一样
有消息吗?
Any news?

No.
还没有
No, not yet.
化验需要几天时间
Testing takes a couple of days.
你还记得我爸爸吗?
What do you remember of Dad?
你爸爸?
Your dad?
我不认识他
I didn't know him.
我们小时候 你妈妈经常说一些
Your mom said some pretty horrible stuff about him
有关他的不好的话
when we were growing up.
我想我看到他了
I think I saw him
当我在电椅上的时候
when I was in the chair.
林肯...
Lincoln.
是他
It was him.
我知道是他
I know it was.
你怎么知道?
How would you know?
你已经有30年没见过他了
You haven't seen his face in 30 years.
登记用的名字
The name that was used,
维·珀尔
Willie Prall.
- 怎么说? - 这家伙是当时芝加哥的棒球手
- So? - It's the name of this guy who threw for Chicago back in the day.
Chicago [ʃɪˈkɑːgəʊ] n. 芝加哥(在美国中西部;为美国第二大城)
back in the day 过去; 前段时间
老爸和我很喜欢他
Dad and me were really into him
be into 感兴趣; 被迷住
但我都差点忘记了
but I'd forgotten all about him.
真的很怪
It's really weird.
那些梦 回忆
Been having these dreams, memories,
以及老爸离开事的那些事 但...
things I guess I suppressed when he left. But. . .
suppress [səˈpres] v. 镇压; 封锁; 抑制;
这个来观刑的家伙
This man who came to the execution,
你怎么知道他用那个名字的?
how do you know he used that name?
珀尔告诉我的
Pope told me.
是在你做梦之前还是做梦之后?
Was that before or after you had the dream?
听着 我很抱歉 好吗?
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我不是想怀疑你说的一切
I don't mean to challenge what you're saying,
但你爸爸早就在你的生命里消失了
but your dad's been MIA almost your entire life.
MIA = missing in action 在行动中失踪
我知道我看见了
I know what I saw, V.
我知道我看见了
I know what I saw.
这是法庭的安全摄像机拍到的
This is the security camera footage of the courthouse
security [sɪˈkjʊərəti] n. 保护措施; 保安部门; 
footage [ˈfʊtɪdʒ] n. (影片中的)连续镜头,片段
courthouse [ˈkɔːthaʊs] n. 法院大楼; 
就在柯尔斯法官获得那些文件的那晚 看看这个家伙
from the night that Judge Kessler got those documents. Now, check out this guy.
check out 来看看
他相当的专业
He is very skilled.
skilled [skɪld] adj. 有技能的; 熟练的;
他走的很随意 不易引起别人的怀疑
He moves casually enough to avoid suspicion.
casually ['kæʒʊəlɪ] adv. 偶然地;不在意地; 若无其事地
avoid [əˈvɔɪd] v. 避免; 避开;
suspicion [səˈspɪʃn] n. 怀疑;
看到他转弯时移动帽子的动作了吗?
You see how he shifts his hat
shift [ʃɪft] v. 转移; 挪动;
为了挡住他的脸?
when he turns corners to hide his face?
他很清楚这些摄像机的位置
He knows exactly where those cameras are.
等等 打住
Wait. Right there.
看到反光了吗?
See that reflection?
reflection [rɪˈflekʃn] n. 映像; 反射;
倒带 倒带
Rewind it. Rewind it.
rewind [ˌriːˈwaɪnd] v. 重绕(磁带等); 倒带; 倒
对 能放大吗?
Right. Can you blow that up
blow up 爆炸; 放大(照片等); 
狗娘养的
Son of a bitch.
son of a bitch 狗娘养的; 王八蛋; 浑蛋
什么?
What?
我认识他
I know that guy.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是迈克尔·斯科菲尔德皮肤里的东西
It was fused into Michael Scofield's skin.
fuse [fjuːz] n. 保险丝; 导火索; v. (使)融合; (使)熔化; 
手术的时候我弄出来的
I removed it during the débridement procedure.
有什么问题吗?
And what about it?
这纤维
Well, this fabric
fabric [ˈfæbrɪk] n. 织物; 布料;
不是囚犯制服的材料
doesn't come from a standard issue prison uniform.
standard [ˈstændəd] n. (品质的)标准 adj. 普通的; 标准的; 
issue [ˈɪʃuː] n. 问题 v. (正式)发给,供给;
standard issue 标准配备; 标准配发的
uniform [ˈjuːnɪfɔːm] n. 制服; 校服
那它从哪里来的?
Where'd it come from then?
我觉得是警卫制服上的
As far as I can tell, a guard's uniform.
as far as sb can tell 据某人所知
打开40号门!
Open on 40!
关上!
Close 40!
感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
蓝图 我们用来
The blueprints, the ones we need to
blueprint [ˈbluːprɪnt] n. 蓝图
穿越精神病区达到医务室的路线...
get from the psych ward to the infirmary,
带我们离开这儿的地图...
our map out of here,
没有了
they're gone.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年12月11日 01:28:47
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3529/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: