越狱-第一季第16集台词字幕剧本

fluensay 越狱评论453字数 24440阅读模式
难熬的一晚吧?
Rough night?
我收到你的留言了 出什么事儿了?
I got your message. What's the problem?
我的钥匙丢了
Lost my keys.
在哪找到的?
Where'd you find them?
就几尺远的地方
Four feet that way.
我一定是掉在那了
Must've dropped them.
你最近怎样? 有好一会儿不见了
How you doing? It's been a while.
还行 你呢?
Fine. How are you?

Cold.
我 阿
Man, I, uh...
我得和你谈点事儿
I need to talk to you about something.
- 一块儿吃午饭吧? - 我得赶回去工作
- Grab some lunch at Fascetti's? - I have to get back to work.
grab [ɡræb] v. 抓住; (尤指匆忙地)取,拿,吃
说起工作 我听说你几周前被解雇了
Speaking of which, I heard you got fired a few weeks ago.
speaking of which 说到这个
这次又怎么回事?
What was it this time?
你真想知道?
You really want to know?
亦或是你喜欢这种居高临下的感觉?
Or are you just enjoying the view from your high horse?
view [vjuː] n. 看法; 态度; 观看
high horse 傲慢的态度
知道我要什么吗?
You know what I want?
我不想让人感觉我比你大似的
To not have to be the older brother to my older brother.
你在这干什么 克拉勃?
What you doing here, Crab?
好久不见了 林肯先生 都去哪了?
Long time no see, Mr. Linc. Where you been?
乱逛
Here and there.
here and there 到处; 各个方向
我马上就还你那9万块 行了吗
I'm gonna get your 90 grand, all right?
别紧张 伙计 已经有人替你付了
Oh, relax, man, that debt already been paid.
debt [det] n. 借款; 债务;
谁付的?
By who?
一个喜欢帮助别人的人
Someone who likes to do people favors.
favor [ˈfeɪvə] n. 喜爱; 善行,恩惠
我不知道你想得到什么
I don't know what it is you think you're getting
但有些事我还是得说清楚
but let's be clear about something.
筹到钱可能还得再等几天
It's gonna be a few days before I get the money lined up.
line up 排队; 准备好; 对齐
别开玩笑了
Let's not kid ourselves.
你弄不到那么多钱的
You can't get anywhere near that kind of money.
还是考虑一下你能为我做些什么吧
So let's talk about what you can do for me.
同盟国就好比是你的家人 虽时有矛盾发生
Allies are like family. We have disagreements,
ally [ˈælaɪ , əˈlaɪ] n. 同盟国; 盟友
disagreement [ˌdɪsəˈɡriːmənt] n. 意见不一; 分歧;
但感恩节那天总能把任何事情都抛在脑后
but we always seem to smooth things out by Thanksgiving.
smooth [smuːð] adj. 平整的; 平稳的 v. 使平整; 使光滑; 
smooth out 消除,解决
Thanksgiving [ˌθæŋksˈɡɪvɪŋ] n. 感恩节(美国的公共假日,在 11 月的第四个星期四)
好了 如果要你选的话
Okay, if you had to choose,
你选副总统莱娜斯 还是HR的凯西?
Vice President Reynolds or Kathy in HR?
HR (公司等机构的)人力资源(部)
这两个我都不选
I'll take door number three.
door number three (美国的一个智力竞赛节目)参赛者可以选择三扇门中的一扇门,猜对可以获得大奖。 在他们做出选择之后,主持人会打开了另外两扇门中没有奖品的一扇, 然后再给参赛者一次机会, 是否改变选择.
如果你必须选一个呢
Come on. If you had to choose.
come on 加油; 来吧; 快点
HR的那妞 迈克尔从不对金发女郎感兴趣
That chick in HR. Michael never cared much for blondes.
blonde [blɒnd] adj. 金黄色的; n. 金发女郎
V (维罗妮卡)
V.
你好吗 迈克尔?
How you doing, Michael?
好 我还不错 你呢?
Um, good. I'm good. How are you?
我还行 知道么 我现在在格雷&罗斯那儿干
I'm okay. You know, I'm over at Glazer and Ross.
97号律师
Lawyer number 97.
收入还不错
Benefits are good.
benefit [ˈbenɪfɪt] n. 优势; 褔利,奖金
林肯怎么样?
How's Lincoln?
你们俩没联系过?
You guys haven't talked?
没有 好几年没说过话了 他像失踪了一样
No, not for a few years. He kind of dropped off the radar.
radar [ˈreɪdɑː(r)] n. 雷达
drop off the radar 失去消息; 被遗忘
他怎样?
How is he?

He's, um...
老样子
He's... He's Linc.
不管那家伙是谁
I don't care who the guy is.
我不会杀他的
I ain't killing no one.
我一定是听错了 我在给你机会
I must have missed the part where I gave you a choice.
黑色皮夹克
Black leather jacket.
前面有两颗纽扣 每个袖子上有三颗
Two buttons down the front, three on each sleeve.
down the front 前面的下面
sleeve [sliːv] n. 袖子;
左袖少了一颗 哦 不 是右边
One missing on his right. . . No, left arm.
褪色牛仔裤
Jeans. Faded.
jean [dʒiːn] n. 工装裤; 牛仔裤
fade [feɪd] v. (使)变淡
右膝位置有块油迹
Stain on the left knee.
stain [steɪn] n. 污点; 污渍;
他干了很多的坏事儿
He does bad things to good people.
想想吧 这颗子弹值9万美金
Think of this as a $90, 000 bullet.
bullet [ˈbʊlɪt] n. 子弹; 弹丸
你就可以重新开始做人了
You start fresh,
你也不必再顾忌
and you keep me from finding out
find out 发现; 查明; 找出
我是否还会再来骚扰对你重要的人
if there's someone in your life you will do something for. 
我应该 我应该帮你叫俩出租车
Uh, I should...I should call you a cab.
cab [kæb] n. 计程车; 的士; 
你知道怎样辨别上帝是男的吗?
You know how you can tell God is a man?
鞋子
Shoes.
小心点
Easy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么?
What?
是 恩
It's. . .
你不接吗?
You gonna answer it?
他会留言的
He'll leave a message.
他总这么做的
He always does.
迈克尔 是林肯
Michael, it's Linc.
我需要你的帮助 兄弟 事情糟了
I need your help, bro. I'm in something real bad.
bro [brəʊ] n. 兄(或弟); 哥们儿,伙计
我想我是脱不了身了
I can't get out of it.
我要你帮我理理头绪 我现在脑子乱极了
I need you to straighten me out. My head is all messed up and. . .
straighten [ˈstreɪtn] v. (使)变直
straighten out 使笔直; 纠正行为, 思维; 解决迷惑, 混乱
mess [mes] v. 使不整洁; 弄脏;
mess up 搞砸; 犯错; 殴打; 使混乱; 使难受
真的很重要 兄弟 记着一定要回电话
Anyway, it's real important, bro. You gotta call me.
anyway [ˈeniweɪ] adv. 而且; (转换话题、结束谈话或回到原话题时说)无论如何
现在就要回我
You gotta call me now.
我们不能这么做
I can't do this.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我帮你叫辆的士吧
I'll call you a cab.
拍到他了吗?
Did we get him?
我想是的 搭档
I believe we did, partner.
你开玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
南多 我们应该奏扁那小子的
Nando, we should've whooped that guy's ass.
whoop [wuːp] v. 高喊,喊叫
ass [æs] n. 蠢人; 屁股;
whoop one's ass 打某人
你拜托 我只看到你奏过别人一次
Please. Only time I seen you whoop some ass
而且那次的那家伙只是插队而已
is when that old man cut in front of you at Arby's.
都已经是个老老头了 还是个瞎子
and he was like 102 and blind.
还装了个假肢
With a plastic hip.
hip [hɪp] n. 臀部;
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
嘿 他们在4B(房间名)等你
Hey, they're waiting for you in 4B.
哦 把他的X光片拿过来 我马上就到
Oh, pull his film. I'll be there in a minute.
好吧
Okay.
法兰克军士 你总是带给我惊喜
Sergeant Franklin, you never cease to amaze me.
sergeant [ˈsɑːdʒənt] n. 陆军(或空军)中士; 
cease [siːs] v. (使)停止
有什么东西是你弄不到的吗?
Is there anything you can't get here?
好吧 说话算话
All right, a deal's a deal.
a deal's a deal 说话算话
监狱守卫任务
Prison guard duty.
guard [ɡɑːd] n. 卫兵; 警卫;
远离前线 最安全的任务
Away from the front. Safest place you could be.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在家的妻子孩子也会感谢你的
And my wife and daughter back home thank you too, sir.
这些煤层是非常重要的
These coal seams are pretty significant.
seam [siːm] n. 线缝; 煤层
significant [sɪɡˈnɪfɪkənt] adj. 有重大意义的; 显著的;
coal seam 煤层
- 嘿 - 好
- Hey. - Hi.
能让我们单独谈会吗? 谢谢
Would you give us a minute? Thanks.
看新闻了吗?
Have you been watching the news?
干什么?
Why?
是关于林肯
It's Lincoln.
不是我干的
I didn't do it.
特伦斯·斯蒂德曼? 副总统的弟弟
Terrence Steadman? The Vice President's brother.
你有没想过他们会怎么处置你?
Do you have any idea what they're gonna do to you?
不是我干的 兄弟 这只是个圈套 不是我干的
I didn't do it, man. It was a setup. I didn't do it.
setup [ˈsɛtʌp] n. 陷害;栽赃;
你认识他
You knew him.
- 谁? - 斯蒂德曼
- Who? - Steadman.

No.
- 你曾在他公司工作 - 那又怎么样?
- You worked for his company. - So what?
几星期前你在那儿被解雇了
From which you were fired a few weeks ago.
我在货物仓装卸货物的 从没见过这个家伙
I loaded containers in the warehouse. Never met the guy.
load [ləʊd] n. 负载; v. 装载;
container [kənˈteɪnə(r)] n. 容器; 集装箱; 货柜
warehouse [ˈweəhaʊs] n. 仓库;
该死的 迈克尔? 你他妈的好像是个侦探似的
What the hell, Mike? You sound like one of the damn detectives.
- 我只是在说 - 你认为是我干的?
- I'm just saying. - You think I did it?
我听说你欠谁9万块钱
I heard you owe someone 90 grand.
owe [əʊ] v. 欠
- 谁告诉你的? - 大家都在说
- Who told you that? - People talk.
我知道斯蒂德曼很有钱
And I know Steadman had a lot of money.
也许我为人确实不怎么样 但我绝不是杀人犯
I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a murderer.
I’m a lot of things 你可以用多种方式描述我
murderer [ˈmɜːdərə(r)] n. 杀人犯; 杀人凶手
那昨晚你在那个车库干什么?
Then what were you doing in that garage last night?
garage [ˈɡærɑːʒ] n. 停车房; 车库;
你向警察坦白了你去过那儿
You admitted to the police you were there.
admit [ədˈmɪt] v. 承认; 招供; 
老实说 林肯 我不知道你怎么会走这一步的
Honestly, Linc, I don't know how it's come to this.
honestly [ˈɒnɪstli] adv. 诚实地; 正当地; 真的; 确实; 表示不赞成并且生气
how come 为什么; 怎么会
你不能老抱怨妈妈死的早
And you can't keep blaming Mom for dying
blame [bleɪm] v. 把…归咎于; 责怪;
爸爸离家的早 因为我也都经历了这些
and Dad for leaving, because I was there, too.
区别是 我走出来了
Difference is, I got out. 
get out 逃离; 被迫离开;
我用妈妈的一半寿险金完成了学业
Mom had life insurance. I took my half, put myself through school.
insurance [ɪnˈʃʊərəns] n. 保险; 保费
而你那一半花哪去了 林肯?
What did you do with your half, Linc?
事情并非都像表面看到的那样 迈克尔
Everything's not how it looks, Michael.
希望那是真的
I hope for your sake that's true.
sake [seɪk , ˈsɑːki] n. 缘故; 利益
for one's sake 天哪; 为了某人的利益; 为了某人好
这儿 这儿要表现出愤怒
Here. . . Here is where we want the turn to anger.
anger [ˈæŋɡə(r)] n. 怒火 v. 使发怒; 
相信我 这没问题
Trust me, that won't be a problem.
记住强调他的犯罪记录 他是个惯犯
Now remember to stress his record as a repeat offender.
stress [stres] n. 精神压力; 强调; v. 强调;
offender [əˈfendə(r)] n. 犯罪者;
repeat offender 惯犯
要判他死刑 我们需要得到公众的支持
We need the public behind us if we want the death penalty.
penalty [ˈpenəlti] n. 惩罚; 刑罚;
death penalty 死刑
那我们拿那个唐克雷蒂洲长怎么办? 
And where are we with Governor Tancredi?
governor [ˈɡʌvənə(r)] n. 统治者; 州长;
他是个想升官的家伙 他不成问题
He has aspirations. He won't be a problem.
aspiration [ˌæspəˈreɪʃn] n. 渴望; 志向;
还有30秒 副总统夫人
Uh, 30 seconds, Madam Vice President.
报纸上全是要处死他的谴责声
The papers have already crucified him.
crucify [ˈkruːsɪfaɪ] v. 把(某人)钉(或捆)在木十字架上处死; 严厉批评;
警察说案件发生后他们就接到了一个电话
The police say they got a phone call right after the murder
是一个声称看到林肯从车库跑出来的家伙打的
from someone claiming they saw Lincoln running from the parking garage.
claim [kleɪm] v. 宣称; 声称;
当时他欠债9万块钱
He was into someone for 90 grand.
他要那么多钱干什么? 毒品? 贿赂?
What do you need that kind of money for? Drugs, bribes?
drug [drʌɡ] n. 毒品; 药; 
bribe [braɪb] n. 贿赂
不要老把他想的那么好
Forget about what you want to be true.
看事情要客观点
Let's look at this objectively.
objectively [əbˈdʒɛktɪvli] adv. 客观地
- 你也应该客观点 - 我就这么做的
- Maybe you should too. - I am.
行了 知道吗 我保证我什么都不说
All right, you know what? I promised I wouldn't say anything,
但我已经厌烦了你老这么说他
but I'm getting tired of you talking about him
好像他只是你以前的邻居似的
like he's some guy from the neighborhood that you used to know.
neighborhood ['neɪbə(r)ˌhʊd] n. 地区;与某处邻近的地区
他是你哥哥
He's your brother.
我知道 我知道那会儿他还帮过你和你爸爸
I know. And I know he helped you out with your dad back in the day,
help out 帮助某人做某事; 给某人提供某物
back in the day 过去; 前段时间
但你应该看看他现在的样子
but you should see the kind of person he is now,
以及他交往的朋友
the kind of people he keeps friends with.
你想知道那9万块是用来干什么的吗?
You want to know what the 90 grand was for?
- 我当然想知道 - 你
- I think I do. - You.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你18岁时从妈妈的保险金里得到的
The money you got when you were 18 years old from your mother's life insurance
帮你拿到学位
The money that paid for your degree,
degree [dɪˈɡriː] n. 度; 学位;
帮你找到工作 买了大公寓的钱
that got you this job, that bought you your loft?
loft [lɒft] n. 阁楼; 公寓
你妈妈没有人生保险的 那些钱都是林肯弄来的
Your mother never had life insurance. That money came from Lincoln.
- 怎么弄的? - 他借来的
- How? - He borrowed it.
他知道钱很难还清
He knew it would be tough to pay back,
但没关系 因为他一直坚信这些是你应该得到的
but that didn't matter, because he thought you deserved it.
他也知道 如果让你知道这钱的来源 你是不会要的
He also knew you'd never accept it if you knew it came from him.
迈克尔
Michael,
因为你哥哥 你才会有现在
you are where you are because of your brother.
你是说是我迫使我哥哥变成这样的?
You're telling me he is where he is because of me?
为什么?
Why?
你为什么不告诉我钱的事?
Why didn't you tell me about the money?
- 没必要 - 林肯
- No need to. - Oh, Linc.
谁告诉你的? 维罗妮卡?
Who told you? Veronica?
她对这件事怎么看的? 关于我杀人的事?
What did she make of all this? About me?
我不知道
I don't know.
幸好她及时抽身了 啊?
Glad she got out when she did, huh?
你知道她对你的感觉
You know how she feels about you.
在我们小时候就已经存在的了
It's been the same way ever since we were kids.
是的
Yeah.
林肯
Linc,
- 我得向你道歉 - 干什么?
- I owe you an apology. - For what?
for what 为了什么
你打电话来的那晚
The night you called.
如果我接了电话 说不定我就能阻止这一切
If we'd talked, maybe I could have stopped you.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 这不是你的错
Hey, hey, hey, hey. This ain't your fault.
fault [fɔːlt] n. 责任; 过错
那是谁的?
Then who's is it?
听着
Listen up.
listen up 听好了
忘了这一切吧
You need to forget about this.
生活还得继续 努力工作 干你应该干的
Move on. Work hard. Do what you do.
move on 离开; 开始做新的事;
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
你当然能 而且你会的
Oh, yes, you can. And you will.
有个问题我不太明白
Here's the part I don't understand.
所有的证据都是直接指向你的
All the evidence is lining up in a path that leads directly to you.
directly [dəˈrektli] adv. 直接地;
他们甚至有你的录像
They say they have you on tape.
扣动扳机
Pulling the trigger.
trigger [ˈtrɪɡə(r)] n. (枪的)扳机;
pull the trigger 开枪;
如果你没有杀特伦斯·斯蒂德曼
If you didn't kill Terrence Steadman,
谁会让这录像看起来像是你干的?
how the hell did someone make it look like you did?
完美
Perfect.
完美是个程度很强的词儿
Perfect's a strong word, coz.
coz [kəz] n. 堂兄弟姐妹
我有一种很强烈的感觉 兄弟
I got strong feelings, bro.
告诉你 她也许就是我的另一半了
I'm telling you, she might be the one.
the one 命中注定的另一半
- 她是这区的? - 不 菲尔区的
- She from the block? - Nope. Uptown. Pill Hill.
block [blɒk] n. 立方体; 大楼; 街区
nope [nəʊp] int. 不;
uptown [ˌʌpˈtaʊn] adj. 富人区的
你以为你能搞定来自PH的女孩?
You think you could hold on to a girl from the PH?
hold on 抓住; 等;
我想约她吃个饭
I want to take her out to dinner.
等着瞧 我们会去一个很高档的餐厅
You'll see. Someplace real nice.
someplace [ˈsʌmpleɪs] adv. 同 somewhere; 在某处; 到某处
少来了 费尔南多
Come on, Fernando.
那种地方你承受的起吗?
How are you going to afford a place like that?
- 打开抽屉! - 嘿 嘿 好
- Open the drawer! - Hey, hey, okay!
- 打开抽屉! - 好 好!
- Open the drawer, cono! - Okay, okay!
- 快! 快! 快! - 好的 好!
- Quick! Quick! - All right, okay!
- 快! - 这里!
- Now! - Here.
其实 一张就够了
Actually, this is all I need.
好吧
Okay.
感谢你的帮助 伙计 我下星期会在这里把东西给你的
I appreciate your business, man. I'll have that in here for you about next week.
appreciate [əˈpriːʃieɪt] v. 欣赏; 感激;
我从医院给你带了个礼物
I brought you a gift from the hospital.
哦! 哦
oh! Oh!
我从医院给你带了个礼物
I brought you a gift from the hospital.
告诉你吧 这感觉跟过圣诞似的
I'm telling you, it is like Christmas.
而你 在北极工作
And you work at the North Pole.
pole [pəʊl] n. 杆子; 极; 
North Pole 北极
如果北极有枪伤 有癌症病人
If the North Pole had gunshot wounds and cancer patients. . .
gunshot [ˈɡʌnʃɒt] n. (射出的)炮弹,枪弹; 枪炮射击; 
说真的 为什么你要在那儿工作
Seriously, I don't know how you work there.
seriously [ˈsɪəriəsli] adv. 严重地; 认真地; 说正经的
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我喜欢帮助别人
I like to help people.
你也喜欢自己拿东西
You like helping yourself. 
help oneself 自助; 自取
以及帮助你的朋友
And you like helping your friends.
哦 天
Oh, my God.
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
你能听见我说话吗? 你怎么样?
Can you hear us? Are you okay? Can you hear us? Are you okay?
你还好吗? 打电话! 谁有电话! 拨911!
Help, somebody! Who's got a telephone? Call 911!
哦, 老天! 帮帮我! 快拨911! 拜托了!
Oh, my God! Can anybody help. . . Call 911! Help!
你是医生? 你能帮帮他吗?
Are you a doctor? Can you help him?
做点什么!
Well, do something!
稍息
At ease.
ease [iːz] n. 容易; 安逸; 自在;
at ease 放松; 稍息
你预定的威士忌酒几天内就到 长官
The whiskey that you ordered, sir, will be here in a couple of days.
whiskey [ˈwɪski] n. (产于爱尔兰或美国的)威士忌酒
不错 我把你叫来其实是想谈谈别的
That's fine. I actually brought you here to talk to you about something else.
虐囚的事是你报告的?
Prisoner abuse report you filed?
prisoner [ˈprɪznə(r)] n. 囚犯; 战俘
abuse [əˈbjuːs , əˈbjuːz] n. 滥用; 虐待;
file [faɪl] n. 文件; 档案 v. 提起; 提出
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我想知道你要把这事追究到何种程度
I need to know how far you're willing to go with this.
不惜一切代价 长官
Whatever it takes, sir.
whatever it takes 不惜一切代价
我对这些"沙漠驴子"尤其没有好感
I particularly have no love for the desert donkeys,
particularly [pəˈtɪkjələli] adv. 特别; 尤其
donkey [ˈdɒŋki] n. 驴
但我明白日内瓦公约
but I do have some for the Geneva Convention.
Geneva [dʒɪˈniːvə] n. 日内瓦城(瑞士西南部城市)
convention [kənˈvenʃn] n. 习俗; 大会; 公约
这种事情传出去
Something like this gets out,
我们的人也会被他们这么来折磨
it might open up our boys to similar treatment from the enemy.
similar [ˈsɪmələ(r)] adj. 相像的; 类似的
treatment [ˈtriːtmənt] n. 治疗; 对待;
open up 打开话匣子; 开启;
我明白 长官
I understand that, sir.
我并不想搞个新闻发布会
But I'm not planning on calling a press conference.
conference [ˈkɒnfərəns] n. (通常持续几天的大型正式)会议,研讨会; (正式)讨论会,商讨会; 体育协会(或联合会)
plan on 打算; 预测; 安排; 准备
press conference 记者招待会
我想说的是 我见到的这一切都是不应该发生的
What I'm saying is, what I saw was wrong
某人得承担起责任来 长官
and someone needs to take responsibility for it, sir.
responsibility [rɪˌspɒnsəˈbɪləti] n. 责任; 负责;
好吧
All right.
- 请先将法兰克先生扣押 - 遵命 长官
- Please take Mr. Franklin into custody. - Yes, sir.
custody [ˈkʌstədi] n. 监护; 拘留,拘押
take into custody 拘留起来
什么? 发生了什么事 长官? !
What? What the hell is going on, sir?
what is going on 发生什么事了; 怎么一回事. "the hell"作为插入语, 加强语气
法兰克军士 我在此宣布
Sergeant Franklin, I'm hereby recommending
hereby [ˌhɪəˈbaɪ] adv. 特此; 以此
recommend [ˌrekəˈmend] v. 推荐; 劝告;
你已经被美利坚陆军除名
that you be dishonorably discharged from the United States Army.
dishonorably []  adv. 不名誉地;卑劣地
discharge [dɪsˈtʃɑːdʒ , ˈdɪstʃɑːdʒ] v. 解雇; 放出;
什么? 因为什么?
What? For what?
因为做非法买卖 黑市交易
For engaging in illegal black market. . .
engage [ɪnˈɡeɪdʒ] v. 雇用; 与…建立密切关系;
illegal [ɪˈliːɡl] adj. 不合法的; 非法的;
是你要我这么做的!
You asked me to get that stuff, man!
stuff [stʌf] n. 东西,物品
我从不说出来 也许你该学学我
I kept it to myself. Maybe you should learn to do the same.
你不能这么做! 你不能这么做!
You can't do this. You can't do this!
你不能这么做!
You can not do this!
陪审团达成一致结果了吗?
Has the jury reached a verdict?
jury [ˈdʒʊəri] n. 陪审团;
verdict [ˈvɜːdɪkt] n. (陪审团的)裁定,裁决; 决定,结论
reach a verdict 做出裁决
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
honor [ˈɒnə] n. 荣誉; 尊敬;
your honor 大人; 先生或阁下; 法官大人; 
怎么说?
What say you?
what say you 怎么样?
伊利诺伊州诉林肯布伦斯的案件
In the matter of The People of the State of Illinois vs. Lincoln Burrows
Illinois [ˌɪləˈnɔɪ]  n. 伊利诺斯州(美国州名)
in the matter of 就……而论,在……方面; 关于
指控被告一级谋杀
on the count of murder in the first degree,
我们认为被告有罪
we find the defendant guilty.
defendant [dɪˈfendənt] n. 被告人; 被告
guilty [ˈɡɪlti] adj. 感到内疚的; 犯了罪;
被告将从今天开始关押满一个星期
The defendant will remain in custody until one week from today,
然后进行量刑
when we commence the penalty phase. 
commence [kəˈmens] v. 开始发生; 开始;
phase [feɪz] n. 阶段; 时期;
penalty phase 量刑阶段
林肯
Lincoln.
很抱歉 林肯
I'm so sorry, Linc.
别 这不是你的错
Don't be. It's not your fault.
知道我喜欢什么吗?
Know what I like?
我们做完以后
How after we make love,
你小肚脐上有这么一小滩水
you get this little puddle of water in your belly button.
puddle [ˈpʌdl] n. 水洼; 小水坑;
belly [ˈbeli] n. 腹部; 肚子
费尔南多 那是汗!
Fernando, that's sweat.
sweat [swet] n. 汗;
别弄它! 好恶心!
And get out of there! It's disgusting there!
disgusting [dɪsˈɡʌstɪŋ] adj.  令人不快的; 令人厌恶的;
我觉得很好看
I think it's beautiful.
我觉得你好看
I think you're beautiful.
你想要什么 费尔南多?
What do you want, Fernando?
哦 你得再给我几分钟
Oh, you got to give me a few more minutes, we just. . . 
别闹了!
Stop.
我是说将来 你想得到什么?
From the future. What do you want from the future?
如果我说是你 你不会跑掉吧?
Would you run if I said "you"?
如果我跑的话 你会追吗?
Would you chase me if I did?
chase [tʃeɪs] v. 追赶; 追逐; 
我不明白
I don't get it.
广告里的那些兄弟都学会了计算机什么的
All these commercials show brothers learning computer skills, new technologies.
commercial [kəˈmɜːʃl] adj. 贸易的; 商业的; n. 广告
skill [skɪl] n. 技巧; 技术;
除了喊口号和杀人 山姆大伯什么都没教我
Uncle Sam didn't teach me nothing but cadence and kill. 
cadence [ˈkeɪdns] n. (说话时语调的)抑扬顿挫
你试过那家价格市场了吗?
You check over at the Price - Mart?
不招人
Ain't hiring.
hire [ˈhaɪə(r)] v. 雇用;
尤其是对于一个被部队除名的家伙
Especially with a brother with a dishonorable discharge.
dishonorable [dis'ɔnərəbl]  adj. 不名誉的
dishonorable discharge 由于违规被部队除名
生活待遇都是最底层的
Goes right to the bottom of the pile, man.
the bottom of the pile 最底层
你要一直这样多久?
How long you think you can keep this up? 
keep up 赶上; 维持; 继续做;
直到谁给我份工作
Until somebody gives me a job. 
不 我指的是向凯蒂撒谎
No, I'm talking about lying to Kaycee.
你离开的时间够长了
Your unit's been on leave for a long damn time now.
很快他们就会发现 其实你也没那么走运
Pretty soon they gonna stop thinking you're lucky,
然后她就会不停的问问题
and she's gonna start asking questions.
是的 然后我就得不停的找借口
Yeah, well, then I need to start finding some answers.
听着 我恰巧知道一个地方招人
Look, I happen to know of an employment opportunity.
employment [ɪmˈplɔɪmənt] n. 工作; 受雇;
opportunity [ˌɒpəˈtjuːnəti] n. 机会; 时机
得了 老兄 我做人还不会干那种活
Come on, man, you know I don't get down like that.
- 只是开卡车而已 - 是啊
- It's just driving a truck. - Yeah.
从一个地方开到另一个地方 就这样
A to B. That's it.
山姆大叔教过你如何开卡车吧?
Uncle Sam taught you how to drive trucks, didn't he?
是的 他还教我如何看到事情本质
Yeah. And he also taught me to look inside.
就算是非法的 但总也算份工作
It might be illegal, but it's also rent.
rent [rent] n. 租金; 收入,收益;
A地开到B地 你自己拿主意
A to B, your call.

Yeah.
他们甚至没让她做证
They didn't even let her testify.
testify [ˈtestɪfaɪ] v. (尤指出庭)作证;
- 谁? - 莱提莎·巴里斯
- Who? - Leticia Barris.
而那个警察?
And that cop?
cop [kɒp] n. 警察 v. 遭受; 忍受; 注意到
改了好几次口供
Changed his story a dozen times.
我告诉你"继续生活" 你不明白吗?
What part of "move on" don't you get?
妈妈死后 就只有你和我了
After Mom died, when it was just you and me,
我记得我睡不着
I remember having trouble sleeping.
不知道你去哪了
Never knowing where you were.
但我早上醒来的时候
But when I'd wake up in the morning,
总能看到这样的纸鹤
there'd be this paper bird,
手工做的
an origami crane,
origami [ˌɒrɪˈɡɑːmi] n. 日本折纸艺术
crane [kreɪn] n. 起重机; 鹤
origami crane 纸鹤
放在我的床头
sitting next to my bed.
我从不知道这是什么意思
And I never knew what it meant exactly,
但我想 这也许就是你关心我的一种方式 表示你来看过我
but I figured it was your way of letting me know you were checking in on me.
figure [ˈfɪɡə(r)] n. 数字; 人物; 身材 v. 认为; 想;
不管怎么样 我终于知道 这纸鹤
Anyway, I looked it up. The crane
look up 查找; 改善; 看望
代表了家庭责任
It stands for familial obligation.
familial [fəˈmɪliəl] adj. 家庭的;
obligation [ˌɒblɪˈɡeɪʃn] n. 义务; 责任;
stand for 代表; 表示;
照看你自己的家人
Watching out for your own.
watch out for 照顾; 留意
也许该是我照看你了
Maybe it's my turn to watch out for you.
one's turn 轮到某人
那么 明天同一时间再见吧
So same time tomorrow.
不 他们要 恩
No, man, they're, uh,
把我转移到监狱里去了 我将在那儿等着行刑
transferring me to a prison where I'll wait until they execute me.
transfer [trænsˈfɜː(r) , ˈtrænsfɜː(r)] v. (使)转移
execute [ˈeksɪkjuːt] v. 处决,处死
- 我还能来看你吗? - 当然
- Can I still visit? - Yeah.
不是很远 那地方叫狐狸河
It ain't that far. Place called Fox River.
- 狐狸河? - 是的
- Fox River? - Yeah.
怎么了?
Why?
没什么
Nothing.
干嘛要四份?
How come there's four?
妈妈的新朋友又要过来吃晚饭
Well, uh, Mommy's new friend is coming over for dinner again.
又来?
Again?
他昨晚才来过
He just came over last night.
- 我喜欢他 - 我也喜欢
- I like him. - Well, I do, too.
你们俩要非常有礼貌
And I want you both to be extra polite,
extra [ˈekstrə] adj. 额外的; adv. 额外; 特别;
因为他下班回家去了超市
because he's stopping by Malarkey's on his way home from work,
stop by 顺便拜访;
并且给我们带来了好吃的
and he's bringing us a really good meal.
事实是 你们俩先去洗手
In fact, you two go wash your hands.
晚上好 哈兰女士
Evening, Mrs. Hollander.
你今晚看起来很迷人
Don't you look lovely this evening.
- 我要这么做了 - 做什么?
- I'm gonna do it. - Do what?
我要向玛丽克鲁兹求婚
I'm gonna propose to Maricruz.
propose [prəˈpəʊz] v. 提议; 求婚
来真的?
Are you serious?
什么时候?
When?
我能买得起戒指的时候
As soon as I can afford the ring.
那要什么时候 10年 20年?
So what, like 10, 20 years?
你这人怎么回事 老兄?
What's your problem, man?
你为什么就不能替我高兴高兴?
Why can't you just be happy for me?
我只是在保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
你认为你能给她任何她想要的东西?
What, you think you can give her everything she wants?
并不是每样东西都要花钱的
Takes more than money to do that.
你知道我爱你 老表
You know I love you, Cuz.
我只觉得你应该看得现实一点
Just think you should look at the reality here.
reality [riˈæləti] n. 现实;
说真的 老表
Seriously, Primo,
Primo [ˈpriːməʊ] (西班牙语) 相当于cousin
你怎么承担得起一枚戒指 啊?
how are you gonna afford a ring for a girl like that, huh?
- 把抽屉打开! - 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 好!
- Open the door! - Hey, okay, okay!
快!
Oye, cono, now!
嘿 够了吗?
Hey, this fine?
其实 这次我要多一点
Actually, I'm gonna need a little bit more this time.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
给你
Here you go.
- 抱歉 - 好吧
- I'm sorry. - Okay.
有人提异议吗?
Anyone asking questions?
还不足以让我们干涉
Not loud enough to hear.
天 我都不记得上次这么紧张 是什么时候的事了
God, I can't remember the last time I was this much of a nervous wreck.
wreck [rek] n. 沉船; (身体或精神上)受到严重损伤的人
nervous wreck 极度精神紧张的人;
1992年 董事会连任?
School board, second term, 1992?
隐蔽 没有公路直达 完全符合您的要求
Secluded, no real access roads, perfect for what you're looking for.
seclude [sɪˈkluːd] v. (使)与…隔离
access [ˈækses] n. 通道; 通路;
access road (进出某处的)行车通道
look for 寻找
- 只有一个问题 - 什么?
- Only one problem. - What's that?
这房子要200万
It's over $2 million.
我那个可怜的弟弟 不是在他的遗嘱里留了些给我吗?
Well, didn't my poor brother, Terrence, leave something for me in his will?
你得咨询一下你的会计师 夫人
You'd have to ask your accountants, ma'am.
accountant [əˈkaʊntənt] n. 会计; 会计师
告诉他们去用那笔钱
Tell them to use that money.
我为他的错误买单 他也得给我的房子买单吧
I'm paying for his mistake. He can pay for the damn house.
我已经有18个月不碰毒品了
And I've been clean for 18 months now.
我要告诉你们 我从没这么开心过
I'll tell you, I've never been happier.
也许那不是个恰当的词
That actually might be the wrong word.
老实说 曾吸毒的时候感觉也很开心
I'll be honest, there were times I was using, I felt pretty damn happy.
但 但我感觉我现在的开心和以前不一样 我感觉 恩
But what I feel is different now. I feel, uh...
我感到愉悦
I feel joy.
我现在就这样
So here I am.
我知道
I know that
我每天所能做的就是做一件正确的事
all I can do every day is the next right thing.
我想 对我来说 那意味着回去工作是最好的方式
And I think for me right now, that means going back to work.
我 恩 我不知道 也许
I, uh... I don't know, maybe
或许做个心理咨询师 恩
maybe counseling, um...
counseling [ˈkaʊnslɪŋ] n. 建议; 咨询
我想帮助那些和我的经历相似的人
I want to help people get from where I've been to where I am.
嘿 莎拉
Hey, Sara.
你以前当过医生 对吧?
You used to be a doctor, right?
理论上说 我现在还是 怎么了?
Uh, I still am, in theory. Why?
theory [ˈθɪəri] n. 学说; 理论;
in theory 理论上
我在想
Well, I was just thinking,
我工作的地方也许正缺个人手
I might know of a job opening where I work.
真的吗? 在哪?
Really? Where's that?
- 听说过狐狸河吗? - 那监狱?
- You ever heard of Fox River? - The prison?
是的 我知道这听起来不是太合适
Yeah. I know it sounds like a strange idea.
也许
Uh, maybe...
也许你和我可以 恩
Maybe you and I could. . .
也许我们可以一块儿吃个饭聊聊
uh...maybe we could talk about it over dinner.
我有张红色龙虾餐厅的礼券
I got a gift card to the Red Lobster over off the interstate.
lobster [ˈlɒbstə(r)] n. 龙虾;
interstate [ˈɪntəsteɪt] adj. (尤指美国)州与州之间的,州际的
哦 天 恩
Oh, my God. Um...
谢谢 真的 恩
Thank you. Really.
我 今晚我得准备一下我的简历 恩
I. . . Tonight's kind of my night to work on my resume. Um...
resume [ˈrezuˌmeɪ rɪˈzjuːm] n. 简历; 摘要; 
work on 花时间修理或改进; 努力提高或完成

Oh. Yeah. Of course.
是啊 当然
Of course.
抱歉 我 恩
Sorry. I, uh...
但谢谢你 真的 谢谢你推荐我那个职位
But thank you, really, for the, um, the referral.
referral [rɪˈfɜːrəl] n. 推荐; 参照
- 狐狸河 - 是的
- Fox River. - Yeah.
知道吗 数学也不是我的强项
You know, math was never my best subject, either.
但 我用一些技巧搞定它
But, um. . . I got through it by learning some new tricks.
trick [trɪk] n. 诡计; 花招;
get through 穿过;  完成; 使理解; 通过(考试); 
想学那些技巧吗 格雷希?
You want to learn some tricks, Gracey?
- 什么技巧? - 比方说99乘法表
- Like what? - Like your nine - times tables.
-准备好了吗? 9乘1等于 -9
-Ready? Nine times one is. . . -Nine.
9乘2等于
Nine times two is. . .
-18 - 18 是的
- Eighteen. - yeah
-9乘3等于 - 27!
- Nine times three is. . . Twenty - seven!
没错 就是这样 继续努力
Exactly. You got it. Now keep on going. 
you('ve) got it 就是这样
keep on 继续; 坚持做;
妈妈 妈妈 看看泰德教会了我什么?
Mommy, Mommy, did you see what Teddy taught me?
是的 棒极了 宝贝儿 去说给你的哥哥听听
Yes. That's great, honey. Go show your brother.
扎克 听着 9乘1等于
Zack, look. Nine times one. . .
谢谢
Thank you.
右 右 左 左 右 右
Right, right, left, left, right, right.
嘿 恩 谢谢
Hey. Um, thank you.
找你零钱
Let me get your change.
要零钱吗?
You want your change?
归你了
Keep it.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
- 爸爸! - 嘿 宝贝儿 过来
- Daddy! - Hey, sweetheart, come here.
daddy [ˈdædi] n. (尤作儿语)爸爸
sweetheart [ˈswiːthɑːt] n. (用作称呼语)亲爱的,宝贝儿; 
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey, there. - Hey.
我得 恩
You know, I got, uh...
我得告诉你点事
I got to tell you something,
可能会让你很难接受
and it's gonna be really hard to hear.

Okay.
什么?
What?
事情是这样的
Well, the thing is,
他们要叫我回去
I'm being shipped back off.
ship off 送走
什么?
What?
是的
Yeah, um,
我的部队要我再回到那边去 亲爱的
My unit just got called back for another tour, baby.
call back 回电话; 召回; 叫回来
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
调度命令刚刚下来
Deployment orders just came down.
deployment [dɪˈplɔɪmənt] n. (部队、资源或装备的)部署,调集
come down 落下; 做出决定
deployment order 部署令
随着意大利人的撤出
You know, with the Italians pulling out and everything.
Italian [ɪˈtæliən] n. 意大利人;
pull out 退出; 驶离路边
告诉他们你不去 爸爸!
Tell them no, Daddy.

Yo, B.
过来 宝贝儿
Come here.
能帮帮忙吗 我那边出了点问题?
Can you give me a hand with something out back?
give sb a hand 帮某人一把
那是我妹妹! 而你在对她撒谎
That's my sister you lied to in there.
这就是我让你照顾她们的原因
Which is why I know you're going to take care of them when I'm gone.
take care of 照顾; 处理; 杀掉
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
也许吧
Maybe.
我被踢出军队也是这样的疯狂
So is the way I got kicked out of the Army. 
我开卡车被抓也是这样的感觉
So is the way I got busted for driving that truck.
bust [bʌst] v. 打破; 突击搜查(或搜捕); 逮捕
就象我对里面那个女人的感觉一样
And so is the way I feel about that woman up in there.
她嫁给了一个军人
She married a military man
military [ˈmɪlətri] adj. 军事的; n. 军人;
一个知道怎么处理自己事情的人
who knows how to take care of his business.
而如今 如果我让他觉得我是个暴徒
Now if I look like one of these thugs, now,
thug [θʌɡ] n. 恶棍; 暴徒; 罪犯
你知道她会干出什么事来吗 啊?
what do think she's going to do? Huh?
我进去后 她能等我多久?
How long do you think she's going to wait for me while I'm inside?
我不知道 老兄
I don't know, man.
你欠我的 兄弟
You owe me this, man.
千万别让她知道我在哪 听到了吗?
Don't you ever let her know where I am. You feel me?
(do) you feel me 你理解我说的吗? 你同意我说的吗?
通常 我是不会这么做的
Usually, I do this the other way.
- 你为什么想要 - 我想要怎样就怎样
- Why do you want to. . . - I want what I want.
你要是把这个给别人看
You show this to anyone else,
我就把整件事取消
I am calling the whole thing off.
call off 取消; 停止; 喝住
我的治疗师说
My therapist said. . .
therapist [ˈθerəpɪst] n. (某治疗法的)治疗专家
她说我心里憋的东西太多
She said that I'm holding too much in
hold in 压抑,克制
她说我得当面找你
and that I need to confront you
confront [kənˈfrʌnt] v. 面对; 与(某人)对峙
告诉你 我被伤害得很深
to let you know how betrayed I feel.
betray [bɪˈtreɪ] v. 出卖; 背叛
我让你进入我的生活 我的家
I let you into my life, my home,
上帝 我甚至让你靠近我的孩子!
my God, I let you near my children!
我从没碰过他们
I never touched them.
你本应该告诉我你是怎样一个人
You should have told me what you were.
你觉得只有你一个感觉被背叛了吗?
You think that you're the only one who feels betrayed?
我 爱你的 苏珊
I loved you, Susan.
真正的爱 这是我生命中第一次
Real love. For the first time in my life.
然后你却把我
And then to have you do me like that,
像东西一样把我喂狗 把我扔出窗外
to just throw me out to the dogs, just toss me out the back door. . .
toss [tɒs] v. 扔,抛
toss out 扔掉;
- 你是个杀人凶手 泰德! - 够了
- You're a murderer, Teddy! - That's enough!
我过去确实干过坏事 但当我遇见你后 那个
I have sinned in the past, but when I met you, that person,
sin [sɪn] n. 罪; 恶行
那个曾经干过很多坏事的家伙 死了
the one who did all those terrible things, he died. 
我重生了
And I was reborn.
reborn [ˌriːˈbɔːn] v. 复兴; 再生; 轮回 adj. 重生的; 
你的爱让我 变成一个
By the grace of your love, I was a. . .
grace [ɡreɪs] n. 优雅; 风度;
一个崭新的 好人
A new man. A better man.
不 这并不能抹去你曾在阿拉巴马 杀死6个学生的事实
No. That doesn't just erase the man who killed six students in Alabama.
erase [ɪˈreɪz] v. 清除; 擦掉,抹掉(笔迹等);
Alabama [ˌæləˈbæmə] n. (美)阿拉巴马州
我想你是对的
I guess that's where you're right.
当你把我送进这个地方 让我和那些人在一起的时候
Because when you sent me here to this place, with these people,
那个邪恶的我又复活了
it brought that old dirty bastard right back home.
bastard [ˈbɑːstəd] n. 杂种; 浑蛋; 
其实 窗口有盏蜡烛
In fact, there was a candle in the window
等着我走过你家门口那些台阶
just waiting for me to walk up them front steps.
walk up 走到; 登上; 沿着...走去; 
你知道 我会
You know, I'm gonna. . .
我总有一天会释放出去的
I'm gonna get out of here someday.
someday [ˈsʌmˌdeɪ] adv. (将来的)某一天; 有朝一日
而那天到来的时候
And when I do,
别以为我会不记得你家门前是什么样子 苏珊
don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like, Susan.
快结束了
It's almost over.
布伦斯很快就死了 然后一切又会变得和以前一样
Burrows will be dead soon and then things will start getting back to normal.
我知道你遭受了很多
I know that you've been through a lot,
我保证 最糟糕的已经过去
but I promise you the worst is now behind us.
亲爱的姐姐
My dear sister
你绝对感受不到我的经历
you have no idea what I've been through.
晚安 特伦斯
Good night, Terrence.

相关文章
weinxin
打赏
微信打赏
fluensay
  • 本文由 发表于 2022年12月15日 07:46:00
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://fluensay.net/3534/
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: